Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > The Caribbean

Notices

Old 09-13-2008, 01:45 AM   #1
Ethel
Avalon Senior Member

Default Puerto Rico

Hola, Me llamo Carla, Tengo lunares rojos don't mess with me Gringos....

Last edited by Ethel; 09-13-2008 at 02:19 AM.
Ethel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 03:39 AM   #2
odiseo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Puerto Rico

Hola carla we are neighbors . How do you find this site?

For me i think is great the work that Kerry and Bill are doing is incredible and i hope we could learn more.
odiseo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 04:15 AM   #3
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Que paso Boricuas !!! This site is awesome and we can create a community here in PR that can help us to prepare for everything and anything coming our way. We must raise the concious level of all Boricuas. Going back to the roots of spirituality. Lets turn people like Andrew Alvarez to this site.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 07:28 PM   #4
Ethel
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by Ethel; 09-13-2008 at 07:35 PM.
Ethel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 10:02 PM   #5
Truthman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Samuel View Post
Que paso Boricuas !!! This site is awesome and we can create a community here in PR that can help us to prepare for everything and anything coming our way. We must raise the concious level of all Boricuas. Going back to the roots of spirituality. Lets turn people like Andrew Alvarez to this site.
Hola Carla! Que bueno ver boricuas aqui especialmente chicas.

Frank, Andrew Alvarez is a profiteer. I went to one of his "seminars" and it sucked horribly. I could do a million times better seminar than what he is doing. He is making a killing out of people's ignorance! I mean, people all they need to do is google some stuff, read some articles, and go to You Tube, and places like site to get much more valuable information than what he's giving. People think he knows a lot, becasue he has been featured on tv and radio, but he is just making a fortune out of this. He sucks!

Truthman

Last edited by Truthman; 09-14-2008 at 10:09 PM.
Truthman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 10:11 PM   #6
Truthman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Samuel View Post

Forgot to say that Regguetton and politics are killing this island.

Truthman
Truthman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 11:44 PM   #7
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

I know what you mean as far as Andrew I must have sent about 20 e-mails
and got 0 response. I cannot judge him but I often wonder what is his motivation to inform our population . My take on what is causing harm on the Island is a little different than yours but we both agree that things are not normal in the island.
Old 09-21-2008, 05:26 AM   #8
gonzaix2
Avalon Senior Member

Hi guys, glad to see Im not the only one who's conscious of whats happening in the world today. As far as Andrew Alvarez, I also went to one of his conference and found he copied a lot of Alex Jones work. I didn't find any originality into it, except his report on DynCorp in Aguadilla. That was interesting. Alex Jones practically gives his documentarys away. Andrew charges way too much for his videos. I think he's just jumping on the New World Order ban wagon either to get attention or money.

First of all, we should be aware of HAARP technology. These hurricanes are acting way too different each year. I researched HAARP in the internet and found that our Radar in Arecibo is part of this program. People who don't do research on this will never find out. We should find out where they have underground bases here PR. Keep each other up to date on new findings and keep it real. This forum can be our survival tool for things to come. Glad to meet you guys...
gonzaix2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 11:28 AM   #9
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Gonzai yeah man it is true, the observatory in arecibo is part of the HAARP program, There's a top secret base in el Yunque, also and underground base still operating in the closed NAVY base in Ceiba. This is why if you think about it a lot of the Hurricanes are going out of the Island, coincidence I do not think so. Just one tsunami can wipe away the entire Island. In our case what do we do evacuate 3 million people, where ? Im standing my ground
I have the solfeggio frequencies blastting at my house 8 hrs. a day.
These frequencies have a reverse effect on your brain waves and the eco system. Most of what I have discovered about these frequencies is because of my research on HAARP. The increase of the crime rate in PR is related to these frequencies, the self center get out of my way attitude often found in the highways and roads in PR gives a hint that normal people are a little more courtious. I worked with visiting engineers from other countries which point this out to me every time they come to visit the Island. That is why I said things are not normal. The Comay gossip show, the negativity of destroying the lives of others for entertaiment and TV rattings shows you the level that we are at spiritually on this Island. I love this Island my chidren are born here
and like I said I will stand up and fight to reverse the harmful side effects that these dummies in the goverment have been letting these programs do to the Island. PR the islanders have been use as guiney pigs for the HAARP experiment and who knows what else, 3 million people expossed . They are closing the Observatory I have heard. That means that the operations are moving elsewhere,
so no protection from the weather wars. More sanity for the minds of the Islanders. I wonder which one is worse, just kidding !!! Take care of yourself Gonzai

Last edited by Frank Samuel; 09-21-2008 at 11:38 AM.
Old 09-22-2008, 03:22 AM   #10
gonzaix2
Avalon Senior Member

Do you really believe they are closing down the Observatory? They will close it but only to continue their weather modification in secrecy.

Hey, now that you mention sound frequencies, have you heard about binaural frequencies? Its suppose to take you to a meditative state with no problems. Its more effective if you listen through headphones. Check out this website: www.unisontherapy.com .

I've learned about frequencies through Jonathan Goldman & Len Horowitz. You should read Healing Codes of the Biological Apocalypse by Len Horowitz, its very fascinating.

Also, check out this website for some fascinating subject: UFO's. I don't know if you've heard about Billy Meiers. His story is very fascinating and it opens your mind to things that we naturally believe through instinct. His website is www.figu.org .

If you need any other websites of reference, I'll be happy to tell you about them. I've been researching all this since November 2007. Talk to you soon.
Old 09-22-2008, 04:07 AM   #11
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Gonzai what got you intrested in Project avalon ?
Glad to meet a fellow reasercher of frequencies. The frequencies of HAARP are causing some nasty side effects on the population not to mention the political system. Some people here are preparing for the third world war.
My thinking is that it already started a long time ago, but is not what they think. Enslavement of the working class, keeping the educational system underfunded, providing control edited information to the masses, the last
mastermind achievement in America and the world called the patriot act.
How many innocent Iraquis and Afghan have been killed ? half a million perhaps. Prison camps are already used on innocent civilians, just label anybody a terrorist and buohlah off you go buddy.
So to prepare for what already began years ago is like waking up from a coma, you suddenly remember there's a war about to get started. The people will look at you and tell you that's old news.
The victory of evil is to make itself invisible to the general population.
Most of the world lives life in a state of a coma, asoblutely clueless.
It has been raining hard here on the Island for over 24 hrs.
The weather casters are predictting winds up to 55mph.
Take care and thanks for the info..
Old 09-22-2008, 06:17 AM   #12
Esteban
Avalon Senior Member

hola, solo paso a avisar que he creado un blog en español con el objetivo de difundir información (mayoritariamente documentales, todos con subtítulos en español) y crear conciencia. Están todos cordialmente invitados a ingresar, comentar y debatir: http://www.proyectoignis.blogspot.com/
Esteban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 02:57 PM   #13
gonzaix2
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Frank, I found out about Project Avalon Forum through Bill & Kerry within their website called "www.projectcamelot.org". I feel it was a great idea from their part to create this forum because its a useful tool to be up to date on new situations and in case we do go into "Martial Law". Remember, Bill & Kerry can't be all over the world to know what's going on. Thats where people like you and I come in. By letting each other know new things and situations, they will read up on this and announce it all over the world. The key here is to wake up the entire world so they will know what to do in case these things happen.

The key here is survival, that is what Project Avalon Forum made me get attracted to it. Also, these are subjects I can't talk about to people in my work area or with my family. Not everyone agrees to this subject. I feel they are programmed and refuse to believe other things. I always did my thinking outside of the box since I was young. I question everything. I look into every detail to find out the truth.

Hey, Andrew Alvarez is having a conference on October 4th. Its good to see if he has any new information. Dont miss it...
Old 09-22-2008, 04:04 PM   #14
gonzaix2
Avalon Senior Member

IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!!!

They are trying to implement the new (Bush's Real ID Act) Biometric ID drivers license here in PR. In order to renovate your license, you'd have to provide original documents to "Obras Publicas" like your Birth Certificate and so forth.

Just to let everyone know that THIS IS AN OPTION. You do not have to agree to the new Biometric License. They are trying to implement this new Biometric ID system very smoothly. For now, its an option. Do not submit yourselves to this new system. It is part of the New World Order agenda.

This new system is baby steps to chipping every human for control.
Old 09-22-2008, 04:09 PM   #15
Bunny
Avalon Senior Member

I am a retired Engineer with many years of Project Management experience in many European countries and also in Puerto Rico.
I am organizing a self sustained commsunity in Finca Osiris, located in barrio Sonadora in Aguas Buenas and Guaynabo.
Any one interested in participating in my project can contact me by E-mail @theolaremont@aol.com.
Theodore
Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 12:05 AM   #16
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Bunny could you provide a little more info about your community, it sounds very intresting and worthwhile checking out.
Thanks
Old 09-24-2008, 12:13 AM   #17
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Talking Re: Puerto Rico

Gonzai yeah brother is not easy to talk to the people at work. But you know
because of my sincerity and concern for others in their own way many are coming around. Remember HAARP emmitted frequencies are keeping people in a dream world. The Lah lah land; difficult to absolved any information which
shatters the thin glass of protection surrounding the make believe world
created by tv and shallow news media info. Bill and Kerry are pretty cool !!!
Old 09-26-2008, 12:31 AM   #18
shagy
Avalon Senior Member

Hola, soy nuevo aqui, pero llevo tiempo buscando gente de PR q sepan lo q esta pasando y q esten dispuestos a poner ideas y nada me da mucho gusto haber encontrado un grupo puertorriqueño.
shagy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 03:16 AM   #19
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Hola shagy, bienvenido al mundo real por lo menos en esta dimension.
Si te puedo ayudar en cualquier cosa cuenta conmigo,excepto ayudarte a pegarte en la lotteria. Si sabes el numero vamos compartelo ! cuidate..
Old 09-26-2008, 12:54 PM   #20
yoly
Avalon Senior Member

Hey! It's great to know that there are several people on the island interested in this topic...please, if I can be of any help...my email is yolyii22@hotmail.com...I'd love to form part of the group.
yoly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 02:45 PM   #21
shagy
Avalon Senior Member

Gracias Frank y de verdad q no tengo los numeros jeje eso pasa...
pero nada aqui estoy para cualquier cosa tambien y esto es para todos, por favor vamos a tratar de conseguir mas gente de la isla a ver si esto crece un poco mas. Bienvenida Yoly y gracias.
Old 09-26-2008, 11:42 PM   #22
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Yoli ! great to know you are apart of the awaken crowd.
I'll try to send you an e-mail. What is important is to create a community here on the Island which can help to bring about a positive change. I'm standing my ground amidts the disaster all around us. What do we evacuate 3 million people to a safe haven? I don't think so, I'm fighting with my heart, mind and soul for a better tomorrow. Take care Yoli !!!

Last edited by Frank Samuel; 09-27-2008 at 07:05 AM.
Old 09-27-2008, 03:05 AM   #23
shagy
Avalon Senior Member

i think your right Frank and we should not be living in fear, because there is no thing has fear, think in love and it will give you strength. I also belive that fear is created by not knowing what we are up against and we know.
Old 09-27-2008, 07:01 PM   #24
gonzaix2
Avalon Senior Member

Hi guys, we must keep each other in tune of new information. We should be careful with main stream media. Good website's to tune into are:

www.infowars.com
www.coasttocoastam.com
www.rense.com
www.prisonplanet.tv
www.projectcamelot.org

You guys are so right. Love is key here. We should look out for our health, freedom and spiritual being. My email is earthlove2012@aol.com. Im very happy to be part of lovely group.
Old 09-28-2008, 04:31 PM   #25
Bunny
Avalon Senior Member

Another website:

tbrnews.org

also iamuniversity.ch

Many Blessings, Peace and Much Love to all
Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote