Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 02-26-2009, 04:22 PM   #1
Surial
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Spiritual Telepathic Communication

This thread is dedicated to those of you that are having new experiences with the shift of consciousness. The telepathic thread communicating to spiritual energies regarding the sleep state and meditation -

My experiences - I am now locking into entities - a connection - feelings and sensations - vibrating skull, a click, a knowing, hearing a real voice in the mind from a spirit or entity

In the old days they would call this possession. People got burned at the cross for such discussion. However, this may actually be a real power that we all have that remains dormant. When we shift into the spirit realm these abilities are unlocked. Therefore this is a natural ability.

As we get closer to 2012 there are many people that are experiencing new abilities. There is a closer feeling of oneness. As the timeline drops down to 2012 our culture races faster into a more refined purpose of knowing and love. We will begin to develop this ability of telepathy into the new age.

Please share your experiences with spiritual telepathic communication. There may be clues to the development of our race and the higher realms of spirit.
If we can share our experiences, we may learn more about ourselves, our journey, and our connections.
Surial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 04:59 PM   #2
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Spiritual Telepathic Communication

Interesting thread.

I ocassionally feel a presence when reading certain threads/posts on the site. It just feels that certain info. makes this thing try to contort/compress my thoughts or put me off reading. Its like having your head squashed - unless you fight it.

I feel that I am actually able to force it back, out of my mind, it only feels like a small level of resistance is required. I will not allow it to have control over MY head.
It doesnt feel forceful/harmfull, more subtle, a nuisance. I can see mentally a type of lingering, smokey arm/vine probing. It moves slow. As it try's to probe I can push it back with my thoughts.

Anyone else picking things up on this forum?

Peace
Respect
Iain
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 05:03 PM   #3
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

Wow!
I was just feeling vibrations and tingling all over my skull today.
I have been feeling such a connection to the universe unlike any other.
I feel serene, love.
When I think of someone or of something, they call, email me, come over or the think I am thinking about happens more than before.
As this happens, I welcome it without fear or idolitry, I simply accept it as the way it is right now and then let it go. I am more open and less fearfull.
Definitely more astral dreams and a connection to it all.
I am open.
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 05:34 PM   #4
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Spiritual Telepathic Communication

yes indeed surial ... in the old days it would have been labelled possession ... i went through a period of time when i felt an overall compassion for people who were locked up and the key thrown away because they were merely connected ... and yes ... worse things had happened to others prior ... i my self have had a few past lives whereby my lives were concluded by those who judged ... thank goodness we have evolved ...

i believe once we've had a few profound experiences of what we initially might call coincidences ... we then begin to unlock the feeling that there must be 'something else' occuring within this illusion ...

we then remain open to something else ... then something after that ... we then WANT to remember ... becomes like a curiosity of the heart ... and soon we tap into the magnificent flow of source ...

it is in our nature to do so ... the challenge is to allow that what we experience is who we are ...

i have been open to these experiences since i have memory ... lesser at some points when swallowed by illusion ... for the most part though ... quite open and i have always assumed this connection i have was of the norm ...

and it is ... we all have immense profound abilities beyond our five senses ... these senses are really so miniscule in comparison to what we really are able to tap into ... it is extraordinary to say the least ...

in my experiences ... telepathic communication encompasses many of the five senses we know and then some ... its vastness is infinite ... not limited like our senses are ...

an 'idea' can be conveyed within a feeling to another ... no words or emotion is required ... and yet ... what is received has more clarity than any language could ever describe ... AND ... takes a lot less 'time' to do so ...

and when received ... i do so within my being ... not of my mind ... somehow what comes my way seeps through in wholeness ... not just of the mind ...

i have also felt an upswing of our tapping into these abilities collectively in the last two years and very much so have i felt the energies driving this to be since the start of this year ... and i also feel this will continue to rise ...

i very much get that the five senses we have become so dependant on will slowly shift and take a back seat to other ways of knowing ... feeling ... and experiencing ... all in part of moving forward to the new ... the old won't cut it anymore ... too outdated

fun times ahead ... we just need to feel comfortable with turning our taps on ... allowing new things to flow ... be flexible ... expand what we 'think' is ...

and not be fearful of it ...

we then begin to feel oneness with all ... has to be the most fulfilling feeling there is ...

there are no coincidences ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 06:18 PM   #5
Surial
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Spiritual Telepathic Communication

In astral travel, I have connected through telepathy with the Pleadeians. I have received contact from our human race in space. Earth is a project. We are a field of study. An experiment - Our altered short life span DNA with warrior qualities isolated in a controlled environment. DNA activation will happen. This is the cause for the inner struggle of our race. Not knowing but feeling the answers causes confusion and chaos.

As the Nexus belt draws closer we will evolve. No more lies or secrets. The human race will divide into two aspects - the Conclusion yet unknown.

It is very crucial that we all connect in love and wisdom - this will help our transition go much smoother. The age of Fear is coming to an end. Many unanswered question will be telepathically received from our race in space.
Old 02-26-2009, 06:39 PM   #6
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Myself and a couple others have posted this in other threads, but the book by Dolores Cannon, Between Death and Life is highly recommended. It's basically a question and answer book between Dolores and the spiritual realm through her subjects/clients that are in a trance or under hypnosis.

She is able to ask many questions that we all want to ask of the higher spiritual realm and receives answers through her subjects. You don't necessarily have to read the whole book if you don't want to or don't have time to. You could actually pick and choose the chapters by the chapter title and read what you want.

The book is available in the Avalon Ark library under Spirituality/Channeled Works and can be downloaded from there!
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 06:51 PM   #7
Surial
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Dan, I enjoy her material. Here is a few videos I found that I wanted to share. She talks about the higher mind - it reminds me of the akashic records.

(These videos are from February 2009)
link 1
link 2

I chatted with Bill Ryan about Dolores. And I requested that they interview her. Bill said there was a possibility. I do hope that they can interview her in the near future. If not, they may be missing a part of the puzzle.

UFO telepathy is interesting. I do hope others have had these experiences. Please share them.

Last edited by Surial; 02-26-2009 at 06:54 PM.
Old 02-26-2009, 07:18 PM   #8
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the links! just watched them and she's a great woman! I just finished reading her book Between Death and Life and now it's time to go to the next one, which I think will be The Custodians.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 11:21 PM   #9
Bonnie
Avalon Senior Member

Definitely have had these experiences. I have not heard any voices nor seen any entities, but have heard and felt the presence of one or some. It is hard to explain, but by heard I mean hearing what i want to say is vibrating energy. By hearing it, you pretty much know where it is at in a room. I remember one night I was awakened by the noise and feeling of this or one of these presences that seemed to be going up and down my body like it was examining it. Upon awakening, I remember feeling immensely tired and after a few seconds of this presence examining my body that feeling of exhaustion just went away. I felt extremely good and rested after that. During these experiences, I have never really felt any fear, but just a feeling of what is going on. I have also had clear images of individuals come into my mind/third eye as well as visions that look like the playing of very short silent movies/videos. These are experiences that one wonders whether they are really true or not until they happen to you. Good thread Surial. I for one need to understand these things better. Oh yay, my intuition is getting a little bit stronger and feeling lots of vibrations as well as tinglings in the body.
Bonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 11:34 PM   #10
Surial
Avalon Senior Member

Bonnie, to push my experience further along with yours - the energetic ethereal presence comes from the top and floats down into yours. Your body vibrates with a cooling electric energy. And then there is a click energy bubble through the pineal gland or third eye. And you just know someone is there with you. And the feeling is that it some higher force or important connection with someone that you have known for millions of years.

In the telepathic communication with the spirit there is a slight echo - I have also had experiences where these spirits enter through my mouth and access a certain part of my brain for telepathic communication.

It is a cool experience once you get the hang of it. This skill can be practiced through meditation as well.
Old 02-26-2009, 11:50 PM   #11
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

I enter rooms and look at certain spots expecting someone there. However, my senses don't allow me to sense or see anything yet. That's why I usually say "Hi" inside and go about my business. What else to do? I don't feel like playing when I don't know what their intention is.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 12:02 AM   #12
Surial
Avalon Senior Member

Like turning a knob on a radio, you adjust to their frequency. However, I don't think the Earth is aligned yet to this merging. It reminds me of the Pleadeans coming to Earth testing frequency results into our perceptions of reality.

There was an incident where they visited South America and talked to a man. They were trying to adjust the Earth's frequency with a portal. This portal would allow other dimensional visitors to come. This may be a preparation to what will happen. They did discuss with the man that there were going to be physical Earth changes coming.

They probably walk among us now and we can't see them.
Old 02-27-2009, 12:39 AM   #13
Bonnie
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks, Surial. What you say feels right. The feeling in my experiences is that it is some higher force. The energy that I feel is always a faster vibrating kind of whirling energy in my body. I feel some kind of movement in my brain at times like if something is slightly slithering in there. I have no control of these experiences. They just happen suddenly and, so far, always am awakened by them while asleep or they take place just after waking up when am still in bed with my eyes closed. Thanks again, for helping me understand these experiences a little bit more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Surial View Post
Bonnie, to push my experience further along with yours - the energetic ethereal presence comes from the top and floats down into yours. Your body vibrates with a cooling electric energy. And then there is a click energy bubble through the pineal gland or third eye. And you just know someone is there with you. And the feeling is that it some higher force or important connection with someone that you have known for millions of years.

In the telepathic communication with the spirit there is a slight echo - I have also had experiences where these spirits enter through my mouth and access a certain part of my brain for telepathic communication.

It is a cool experience once you get the hang of it. This skill can be practiced through meditation as well.
Old 02-27-2009, 12:49 AM   #14
Bonnie
Avalon Senior Member

You are right, Surial. I noticed that when I have higher vibrating thoughts and feelings I tend to have these experiences. The last time I had one of my experiences was after the nexus 2012 meditation at home. These meditations leave you feeling an immense amount of, for example, love and compassion (higher vibrating feelings) that one is turning their knob to tune into these higher frequencies.

Quote:
Like turning a knob on a radio, you adjust to their frequency. However, I don't think the Earth is aligned yet to this merging. It reminds me of the Pleadeans coming to Earth testing frequency results into our perceptions of reality.

There was an incident where they visited South America and talked to a man. They were trying to adjust the Earth's frequency with a portal. This portal would allow other dimensional visitors to come. This may be a preparation to what will happen. They did discuss with the man that there were going to be physical Earth changes coming.

Old 02-27-2009, 01:39 AM   #15
tribe of light
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
They were trying to adjust the Earth's frequency with a portal. This portal would allow other dimensional visitors to come. This may be a preparation to what will happen.
To inject my own personal experiences into this conversation, especially regarding portals, i would like to say the following....

I sleep on a turkish rug. no bed. my room is an office. there are 2 main portals in my room. they form similar to an equilateral triangle with where i sit in meditation. 10 years ago my etheric vision awoke. now in 2009, it is more than etheric vision. there is physical contact with the beings that pass through these portals. in fact they are very excited to be able to communicate. oftentimes i get "bull rushed" by beings shortly after entering my room. By physical contact, I am not speaking of subtle tingly sensations but rather actual physical contact with etheric beings similar to how i would shake hands with anyone on the street.

communication happens telepathically through the light in the center of the head. the pineal gland shines the light into the mirror of the pituitary body. when they are aligned, the light flashes forth and through this light communication happens. I reference any of you to the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali where he says that darshan with a master can be accomplished through the light in the center of the head.

All i can say from my own personal experience is that i know i am at least ascending or the dimensions are becoming closer at least where i meditate at to the point that there is telepathic and physical communication. Such communication has as of late included non-terrestrial higher forms of life.

This is not channeling. I am not into that stuff. Djinn are attached to channeled messages and much danger lurks in the dark alleyways of human spiritual progress.

If any of you wish to increase your ability to see etherically, first develop the light in the center of the head, then project prana/chi/lifeforce into your optic nerves and watch the ethers become alive before your very eyes.

tribe of light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 03:41 AM   #16
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

For those wanting to further develop this communication may i suggest the following excellent book as a resource:

Spirit Guide Contact Through Hypnosis (Dr Bruce Goldberg)
One of the most amazing hypnotherapists around in my view. Has written many books including the bestseller Past Lives Future Lives. Recommended indeed and check out his website at http://www.drbrucegoldberg.com/

Also written a book called, "Time Travellers From Our Future" which may be very interesting for readers of the Ashtar Command website. And i can highly recommend his New Age Hypnosis title too.

*Includes a do-it-yourself hypnosis CD

Contacting spirit guides is as old as civilization itself. Shamans dating back to at least 50,000 B.C. ritualistically contacted nonphysical entities. The Mystery Schools of Ancient Egypt, Greece, Persia, Rome, and India also dealt with contacting spirit guides.

Every major religion acknowledges the reality of discarnate entities or spirits, whether they are called saints, angels, the Holy Spirit, and so on. One of the purposes of this book is to demystify this process.

The media's depiction of spirit contact has led to the false assumption that anyone who establishes this contact must be in great danger. In reality, this communication is natural, relatively simple and a wonderful growth experience. Spirit communication removes the fear of death and bereavement, and results in a form of spiritual empowerment.

Contacting our spirit guides can help us:
* Develop our intuition and other psychic abilities.
* Increase our ability to love yourself and others.
* Become more aware of the workings of the universe.
* Establish better contact with your own Masters and Guides and Higher Self to facilitate your own spiritual evolution.
* Protect us from negative entities and/or other forces in the universe.
* Access the wisdom of the ancients.
* Establish and maintain your own physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual health.
* Overcome bad habits and fears.
* Eliminate the fear of death.
* See into the future.
* Master the art of out-of-body experiences.
* Learn our true karmic purpose.

About the Author
Dr. Bruce Goldberg is a clinical hypnotherapist who wrote the international best-seller Past Lives, Future Lives, as well as Self-Hypnosis, Dream Your Problems Away, and Past Lives, Future Lives Revealed (all New Page Books), Soul Healing, Astral Voyages, and many others. He has appeared on a wide variety of major shows, including Oprah, Regis, CBS News, CNN, Art Bell, and many others.
Barron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 07:00 AM   #17
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Probably unrelated but I have experiences where I have thought of people and wished for their presence and they have shown up. Not sure if it's just coincidence but it seems to happen more often.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 09:49 AM   #18
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
If any of you wish to increase your ability to see etherically, first develop the light in the center of the head, then project prana/chi/lifeforce into your optic nerves and watch the ethers become alive before your very eyes.
Thanks, that's something to hold on to for once.
Old 02-27-2009, 10:25 AM   #19
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
Probably unrelated but I have experiences where I have thought of people and wished for their presence and they have shown up. Not sure if it's just coincidence but it seems to happen more often.

hj ... these experiences will be on the rise ... not just with people showing up when you have wished them to ... these occurances will spread into situations, scenarios, material items ...

i had breakfast out of town with a friend one day ... a couple of months ago ... we were conversing about this ... i was explaining to him how these happenings would soon be instantaneous ... that it was all part to our moving forward ... that it will just be ... i say this because he is very skeptic about any of this ...

i used some examples ... said that we will only have to think of someone and they will contact us momentarily ... he said like if he thought about his son ... that his son would call him ... he proceeded to hold out his cell phone in front of me in skepticism ...

it rang ... he just about dropped it ... it was his son ...

i said ... and you will only have to look and see that your coffee cup is empty ... nothing more ... you will not have to desire more coffee ... just be aware that your cup is empty ... and more coffee will come ...

he looked at his mug and asked me ... this time a little less skeptic ... how long would he have to stare at it before he would see fresh coffee in it ...

i need not answer him ... at that precise moment the waitress came from behind him and asked if he'd like more coffee ...

he looked a litle pale by this time ... asked how i knew this ... i said because many people are already living this now and that these occurances will increase and and will be instantaneous ... soon we will no longer be baffled by it nor separate it out as being an ability ... that it will be as natural as breathing ... we don't question breathing ... it just is ...

Old 02-27-2009, 12:01 PM   #20
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by futureyes View Post

hj ... these experiences will be on the rise ... not just with people showing up when you have wished them to ... these occurances will spread into situations, scenarios, material items ...

i had breakfast out of town with a friend one day ... a couple of months ago ... we were conversing about this ... i was explaining to him how these happenings would soon be instantaneous ... that it was all part to our moving forward ... that it will just be ... i say this because he is very skeptic about any of this ...

i used some examples ... said that we will only have to think of someone and they will contact us momentarily ... he said like if he thought about his son ... that his son would call him ... he proceeded to hold out his cell phone in front of me in skepticism ...

it rang ... he just about dropped it ... it was his son ...

i said ... and you will only have to look and see that your coffee cup is empty ... nothing more ... you will not have to desire more coffee ... just be aware that your cup is empty ... and more coffee will come ...

he looked at his mug and asked me ... this time a little less skeptic ... how long would he have to stare at it before he would see fresh coffee in it ...

i need not answer him ... at that precise moment the waitress came from behind him and asked if he'd like more coffee ...

he looked a litle pale by this time ... asked how i knew this ... i said because many people are already living this now and that these occurances will increase and and will be instantaneous ... soon we will no longer be baffled by it nor separate it out as being an ability ... that it will be as natural as breathing ... we don't question breathing ... it just is ...

Okay, here goes. I need 3 dedicated and experienced actors to pull of my film. Most have jumped the ship already.

Here goes, the sh*t is about to hit the fan if you listen to the latest George Green interview, where will the coffee come from when there is no waitress?

Here goes, I'm thinking of people all the time. No one calls me, maybe it's because I don't call anyone?

Really, I saw a rather sobering film yesterday about how the people of the last paradigm would behave if suddenly there indeed was no food. Admittedly, it's a film but I think it's a vision that we might at least want to test our faith against. I might post this soon in a separate thread.
Old 02-27-2009, 02:36 PM   #21
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czymra View Post
Okay, here goes. I need 3 dedicated and experienced actors to pull of my film. Most have jumped the ship already.

Here goes, the sh*t is about to hit the fan if you listen to the latest George Green interview, where will the coffee come from when there is no waitress?

Here goes, I'm thinking of people all the time. No one calls me, maybe it's because I don't call anyone?

Really, I saw a rather sobering film yesterday about how the people of the last paradigm would behave if suddenly there indeed was no food. Admittedly, it's a film but I think it's a vision that we might at least want to test our faith against. I might post this soon in a separate thread.
hey cyzmra ...

i have not listened to george green's interview ... but i feel that yes ... monkeys will be shaken out of trees ... these trees are big old ones ... monkeys sitting way too pretty and comfy on their top branches ... or hidden within the leaves ... big trees ... big shake up ...

all for a reason ... old structures and systems must dissolve ... this planet cannot facilitate that way any longer ... it just can't ...

all happening for purposeful reasons ...

coffee will always flow ... if we expect someone else to send the waitress ... there will be no coffee ...

if we know shake ups of now and possibly more in the future are for a reason and only temporary and don't get swallowed in fear ... we can utilize the same powerful energies of now to develop our selves beyond our five senses ... if we trust ...

we remain in our truth ... the waitress will come ... coffee will flow ...

this evolution of remembering who we are and our capabilities of creating is a work in progress ... less fear equals greater trust within our selves and how we create ... it doesn't happen overnight ...

flexibility within our selves is key now ... about going with the flow and if what we thought requires we change it or tweak it ... then we allow for this ... sometimes we don't know what is best ... so we co-create ...

it is about developing our connection to all that is ... tapping into it ... then it just flows ... as does the coffee ...

Old 02-27-2009, 05:11 PM   #22
sun-toon´
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tribe of light
...to see etherically, first develop the light in the center of the head, then project prana/chi/lifeforce into your optic nerves and watch the ethers become alive before your very eyes.
More information or sources to this type of instructional info would be helpful. It's interesting that you've created an interdimensional portal in your room, though I can't say that would be a goal of mine, being unsure of who's who on the hyper-pathways. I'm curious as to what kind of information they exchange with you.

I'm not interested in contacting Pleiadians and such, and I have my doubts about their positive interference (as was mentioned in another post). IMO if hyperdimensionals, ascended masters or whoever could safely fix the mess we're in, they wouldn't have allowed us to get to the brink of planetary annihilation in the first place. I do however respect some of them as information services. I've gotten a lot from Marciniak's Pleiadians.

Quote:
old structures and systems must dissolve ... this planet cannot facilitate that way any longer ... it just can't ...

all happening for purposeful reasons ...

coffee will always flow ... if we expect someone else to send the waitress ... there will be no coffee ...
This is important. If we're looking for someone to save us, whether masters, gods, aliens, elemental forces...we're lost. The elements will save themselves, but unless we find a balance within them, it will be from us, not for us.

Quote:
we can utilize the same powerful energies of now to develop our selves beyond our five senses ... if we trust ...

we remain in our truth ... the waitress will come ... coffee will flow...
Truth is a powerful element of the process. Without impeccability we can connect but it will be unreality that we manifest.

Quote:
this evolution of remembering who we are and our capabilities of creating is a work in progress ... less fear equals greater trust within our selves and how we create ... it doesn't happen overnight ... it is about developing our connection to all that is ... tapping into it ... then it just flows ... as does the coffee ...
...and through that "all that is" connection we can then connect to each other. I love the 'net as a metaphor for this. All that is = log on, then we choose to go where we will with it. I think some of us already know exactly what to do, but it's a process of re-remembering that must be undertaken, and it's possible that some events/awakening elements have timing codes that won't allow them to occur to soon.
sun-toon´ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 10:06 PM   #23
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sun-toon´ View Post
More information or sources to this type of instructional info would be helpful. It's interesting that you've created an interdimensional portal in your room, though I can't say that would be a goal of mine, being unsure of who's who on the hyper-pathways. I'm curious as to what kind of information they exchange with you.

I'm not interested in contacting Pleiadians and such, and I have my doubts about their positive interference (as was mentioned in another post). IMO if hyperdimensionals, ascended masters or whoever could safely fix the mess we're in, they wouldn't have allowed us to get to the brink of planetary annihilation in the first place. I do however respect some of them as information services. I've gotten a lot from Marciniak's Pleiadians.

This is important. If we're looking for someone to save us, whether masters, gods, aliens, elemental forces...we're lost. The elements will save themselves, but unless we find a balance within them, it will be from us, not for us.

"from us ... not for us ..."
precisely ... from us is of the new ... for us was of the old ...
we take responsibility ... ownership for our actions ...
once we locate this truth within us ... we move on to creating the new ... collectively ... but we MUST come to know individually ... WE are what we create ... has always been this way ... we're just re-remembering now ...
there will never be a saving hand that arrives ... picks us up and takes us to the new ...
we co-create with the universe AFTER we have figured out ... WE can only save our own selves ... we must do this to enter the new ... otherwise we remain in the old ... the illusion ...
we are meant to go beyond ...

Truth is a powerful element of the process. Without impeccability we can connect but it will be unreality that we manifest.

truth is so very powerful ... when we come to know it within our hearts ... we come to know our power ... we then live our truth ... not a thing can come close to it ... the power within us cannot be imagined just yet ... slowly ... we are though feeling it ... tapping into all that is ... feeling all that is ... connecting within oneness ... not a force more powerful than this ...

...and through that "all that is" connection we can then connect to each other. I love the 'net as a metaphor for this. All that is = log on, then we choose to go where we will with it. I think some of us already know exactly what to do, but it's a process of re-remembering that must be undertaken, and it's possible that some events/awakening elements have timing codes that won't allow them to occur to soon.
i believe this is so ... the timing codes ... for my self i have experienced accelerated movement forward at times ... exhilerating as it had been and i felt to continue onward ... i've also been regulated at that point ... to stop and wait ... coming to know this is an individual process yes ... but we do so collectively ... as one ... we stop and wait at intervals for each other ... it is not a race to the finish ... it is the journey together ... as one ...

Old 02-27-2009, 11:21 PM   #24
Rareheart
Avalon Senior Member

Surial...good thread...thanks.

sun toon...your words...:
Quote:
if hyperdimensionals, ascended masters or whoever could safely fix the mess we're in, they wouldn't have allowed us to get to the brink of planetary annihilation in the first place.
Beg this question:
If we were not in this "mess"...would we learn anything?

I apologize for side tracking this discussion...curiosity motivated this post.

I listen to inner guidance...it tells me why we are in this mess.
Eyes need opening.
Rareheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 01:06 AM   #25
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

BRILLIANT THREAD
THANKYOU .
LOVE YOU ALL
NO NEED TO BE TELEPATHIC
TO KNOW THAT ,hehehehe xxx
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote