Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > Whistleblower Testimony

Notices

Whistleblower Testimony Post anonymous messages of truth or reveal what you know.

Old 09-08-2008, 04:53 PM   #1
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

Default Allies of Humanity

The Allies of Humanity have a message for the people of Earth. It is a 17 part You Tube video. We must raise our consciousness and take personal responsibility.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrr_RHqUl6s
QUESTINY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 01:18 AM   #2
Chaordic Simplexity
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Allies of Humanity

we musnt do anything......behold the majority of blind sheeple, proving they dont have to choose a more heavenly world either.

How frustrating it is.....

But yea, i hope here already understand that basic message.
Chaordic Simplexity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 12:36 AM   #3
macleodmunro
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: Allies of Humanity

Hi Questiny, this is clearly a message good intention, but it has probably left me with more questions than answers.
Do you think these allies and the Peaidians are one in the same.
A lot of people seem to be channeling these Pleaidians, yet the allies are saying we can't trust any of the groups who have an interest in our planet.
And then there's the confederation like in the law of one material who seem to only want good things for us.
Are the allies a part of this confederation?

Anyway it's 1.30am here and ma heed's spinin as we say in bonny Scotland, and unlike you i need sleep. HA

Thanks for all you share.
Take care. MM
macleodmunro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 02:39 AM   #4
Draecon13
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Allies of Humanity

Greetings.... The entire text of the Allies of Humanity Briefings Part 1 is available online at :www.alliesofhumanity.org. There are other links and info for you to really understand what is happening. I can tell you that the allies do not reveal their identities and have been pushed now outside of our solar system (by the intervention forces) due to these briefings coming out. Any alien presence, appearance, or technology here or in the near future is from the intervention forces and is malevolent. Awareness is the first step in our countering this intervention.

Strength and Knowledge to All
Draecon13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 06:19 AM   #5
Tolga
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draecon13 View Post
Greetings.... The entire text of the Allies of Humanity Briefings Part 1 is available online at :www.alliesofhumanity.org. There are other links and info for you to really understand what is happening. I can tell you that the allies do not reveal their identities and have been pushed now outside of our solar system (by the intervention forces) due to these briefings coming out. Any alien presence, appearance, or technology here or in the near future is from the intervention forces and is malevolent. Awareness is the first step in our countering this intervention.

Strength and Knowledge to All
hi
how do you know they are pushed out ? and so sure about a malevolent intervention.

thanks for sharing.
Tolga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 01:27 AM   #6
NKA
Avalon Senior Member

this msg does raises few questions that can only be answered by us, or at least should be
it seems there is a conflict between the aliens...

one group who is willing to help us directly and eventually live with us in so called harmony...

the downside of this is that we will share our resource with them n in return they will share their technology. It doesn't sound too bad...
however, are we truely free? if we have to rely on them?
doesn't freedom comes with responsibility?

now the other group(allies of humanity)
is willing to help us in different way, they are trying to help us to help ourselves. like the quote "rather than giving the man a fish, teach him how to fish". in a sense, it does look cold to live us in our fate. however it is our fate.
for if they help us we do not have the freedom of choosing our own fate.
it seems these group are waiting for us to join them... if we fail now they will wait longer until we are ready to join them. after all according to the aztecs.. we are the 4th world, which means 3 previous worlds either failed to join them or something else happened that made us lose contact with them.

either way... power seems to be key to find who is our allies and who is not...
i must think in more dept for that...

for now i'll end it here.
if u guys really want to hear it... just let me know or something... cuz what i know of power is not really the same as the most... then again that is based on my prejudice of other's knowledge of power.
NKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 05:05 AM   #7
DreamFreedom
Avalon Senior Member

I've read the Allies of Humanity Briefings I & II and for me their message resonates very positively, and frankly, with a pretty realistic outlook. Not doom and gloom, but yes, emphasizing that personal responsibility = freedom = power (self-empowerment). And for any of those things to be truly realized, we need awareness: most importantly awareness of ourselves on every level, but yes also awareness of what is happening around us.

The Allies purposely kept their identities out of the Briefings, explaining that they are physical beings as we are (3rd-4th density, I wonder?--just speculation on my part), and if Interventionist ET factions discovered who/where they are, they'd be hunted and destroyed for helping Earth humanity, even indirectly as through the Briefings.

Nothing was mentioned of other groups the Allies might be in alignment with except for the "Unseen Ones" as they call them, angelic forces that are/have been working with humanity for our evolution and ascension. But I have studied the RA/Law of One material off and on for several years and to me personally, both groups seem very similar in intent and energy. The big difference I perceived was that the Allies don't exist in as high a density as RA (including Laitos, Latwii, etc.) and therefore they still have to deal with physicality much as we do.

The Allies' wisdom and good will are unmistakable, IMO--and they took a personal risk to communicate with us. I appreciate that. Also, there were a few puzzle pieces I just could not figure out, even after many years of research and spiritual seeking, that their material helped me fit into place. Not all the pieces, but I'm a few steps closer.

As Draecon posted, the 1st book is available free. Doesn't get much more STO than that, and the message within seems to align with it consistently.
DreamFreedom is offline   Reply With Quote