Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 04-02-2009, 03:18 PM   #226
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What is 2012? (or "The Great Harvest")

Jessica "Crystal Child" interviewed on radio talks about 2012 and other things from her perspective:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ilLw...e=channel_page

Quote:
This is the radio interview with Jessica Mystic that took place on the bbsradio.com show "A Fireside Chat With Zany Mystic".
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 10:50 AM   #227
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Things are moving along fine it seems. Here are some things I have measured that is encouraging:

The Density scale relative to the Scale/Map of Consciousness (roughly corresponding to the Chakra system):

3rd density vibration/consciousness: 140-270 (3 lower chakras)
4th density vibration/consciousness: 271-380 (Heart)
5th density vibration/consciousness: 381-480 (Throat)
6th density vibration/consciousness: 481-539 (Third eye)
7th density vibration/consciousness: 540-1000 (Crown)

Understand that being in 3rd density one can attain higher consciousness (which is the goal of many coming here). But being in 4th density or higher is a totally different experience which can hardly be compared to 3rd density existence. Higher conciousness gives a taste of it though. A lot of what seems "out of the ordinary" and "wierd" here in 3rd density (like synchronisity, telepathy, astral travel etc etc.) is the norm in 4th density and higher. The whole of Creation is one synchronistic karmic unit in eternal motion exploring/unfolding innate potential.

The level of Mass Consciousness has made major leaps after the great karmic cleansing of the two World Wars and the influx of higher density beings right after WW2:

1945: (160)
1980: (190)
1990: (205)
2000: (207)
2003: (206)
2008 (primo): (211)
27.09: (256)
06.10: (267)
08.11: (279)
14.11: (285)
28.11: (294)
24.12: (297)

2009:

30.01: (303)
26.02: (305)
07.04: (313)

We are now well into 4th density Consciousness on the Mass level. 2008 marked a year of Great Awakening of a lot of "latent" Wanderers. Smack in the middle of this awakening was the infamous 14th october event/non-event. Whatever this was it seems to have helped trigger a lot of latent Wanderers (my experience is that a lot of people who was never "into these things" are now because of that).

Around 40-45% of the population on this planet are Wanderers (from 4th density or higher). This means that if you are interested in "Ascension" and all these things the chances are pretty good that you are a Wanderer. I recommend the Wanderers Handbook from the woman behind the RA material for anyone interested...

An interesting thing to note is that Beings come in with a distinct level of Consciousness. A Wanderer come in with a higher level (around 360 is the average for Wanderers on this planet at this time) than what is "the norm" in 3rd density (around 150 is the average for 3rd density entities on this planet at this time). Growing up here it is impossible not to go below ones incarnation level. The idea is to retrieve that level later, and by doing that one has to transmute the darkness taken in that keeps one from functioning at one's incarnation level. That inner alchemical process comes naturally for many Wanderers as they grow up, and that sacred process also amounts to spiritual growth beyond one's incarnation level. I have tried to illustrate this graphically:

These categories are not to be seen as “rigid and distinct” of course. They should serve only as guidelines for different types of experiences that a Wanderer has signed up for. In reality there are as many varieties of these two “extremes” as there are Wanderers and people. The “average Human” graph is supposed to reflect a 3rd density entity born into a relatively resourceful and wealthy middle class (the true average human (i.e. 3rd density entity) has a lower incarnation level than this graph depicts). There is no separation or “difference” as such between a Wanderer and a “normal” Human. All are eternal Souls at a certain stage of evolution. The flower is not better than the seed. Different stages of development, that is all.

A) All Wanderers come in with a relatively high incarnation level, but some volunteered/chose to delve deeply into the lower depths of the Scale in order to gain valuable experience of "human denial". Evolving out of this is a tough and valuable experience which also prepares them for their future roles in Service to Humanity. The individual “reward” is a chance to make really big leaps up the Scale, and thus evolve much higher than ones incarnation level in just one single lifetime. 3rd density is the hardest “school”, but also the most effective. Wanderers of type A thus aim to take full advantage of that fact.

B) Other Wanderers (probably the majority) never deviated very far from their incarnation level (many probably never go below the 200 limit or at least not for long). This means that their life has been relatively “stable”, and many such individuals do not have the faintest idea that they are not of this Earth. They are here to stabilize the higher vibrations and gain positions of influence in society until the time is ripe. That is perhaps their main service. They are not so much the "risky/gambling" types (like those of category A). Their "goal Level" for this life is typically not set very much higher than their incarnation LoC. Thus, they have not "condensed" as much karma lessons into this life as those of category A.

Notes on the socalled Harvest/Ascension or shift to 4th Density:

It is stated in the RA material that there will be a "3 way split" in the coming Ascension/Harvest:

Those of sufficient positive/Service-to-other-selves-as-Self polarization/orientation will by the "law of attraction" gravitate towards 4th density positive existence. Those of negative/Service-to-ego-self polarization/orientation will gravitate towards the 4th density negative plane. Those in between will continue 3rd density experience for another cycle.

What determines spiritual destiny is the individuals polarization/calibration/orientation (this is, of course, always the rule. Harvest or no harvest). RA talks about these things in percentages which can be a little hard to relate to. Therefore I have translated those percentages into a little more tangible numbers according to the Scale/Map of Consciousness.

RA basically says that to qualify for Harvest to "4th density positive" one needs to be at least 51% "Service-to-Other-selves-as-Self" oriented. This translates to calibrating at 330 or above on the Scale (thus one must be well established withing 4th density vibration/consciousness to qualify).

To qualify for Harvest to "4th density negative" on must be of at least 95% orientation to "Service-to-ego-self" (or less than 5% oriented towards Service to Other selves as Self). This translates to calibrating below 40 on the Scale.

All those in between 40 and 330 are considered indifferent/undecided/unharvestable, and will continue in 3rd density existence for another Cycle.

As of 08.04.2009 around 30-35% of the population calibrates above 330. 7500-8000 of these individuals are harvestable 3rd density entities (i.e. not what we have called Wanderers). These numbers will hopefully and most likely increase in the years leading up to the Great Harvest in/around 2012. Also, around 4000-4500 individuals qualify at this time for “negative harvest” as they calibrate below 40.

On Service and polarization

It is very important to realize that Service to others is not about quantity. It is not about how many people you can "convince" to believe this or that. It is not about how many people you can "wake up" to what is going on etc. It is more about building and maximizing your potential for Service. The quality of your Service corresponds directly to your level of consciousness/understanding. It literally flows out according to that level. Everyone is a channel of a given level of Consciousness. To polarize positive or climb the Scale on must simply face one's life, and all challanges that comes naturally.

The whole momentum of all the StO oriented Beings flows naturally towards the success of this mission. Following what feels exciting/joyful/right always leads to more of that, and you move in the right direction according to your individual plan. Those who are "spooked" by the word "harvest" should remember that we are always reaping/harvesting what we have sown in all eternity. It is only fair that those who want to move on to other realms get a chance to do so once in a while. 3rd density is in many ways the biggest miracle as the forgetfulness is so great here that one can actually feel totally isolated and seperate from everything.

Added later: I also highly recommend Barbara Marciniak's book "Bringers of the Dawn" which provides excellent overview and insights into the coming Shift.

Thanks!

Sanat
Old 04-27-2009, 01:07 PM   #228
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

This is a very interesting thread, thank you all for your sharing. I'd like to think am enlightened, but then I regard my own pride, intellectual abilities, and natural gifts I was bestowed and feel I have a long way to go.

All my life I have loved God. I have never understood mean and selfish people, and can to this day recall the one mean spirited thing I did as a child with my friends toward another child. She was strange, her family was strange, and my neighborhood (a classic sub-division full of kids) friends and I put a "For Sale" sign in her yard one night as well as salt in their plants. I think I was around eight years old at the time. To this day I am most ashamed of that event, it never seems to leave me. I have prayed for her at different times. I moved away from there when I was twelve, so I have no idea what became of them.

One aspect of "being higher evolved" that has disturbed me a bit on this thread is the repetition of "don't worry about others, worry about yourself" or "walk your walk" sounds selfish to me. No, it's not my job to save anyone, I cannot, but I do feel immense sadness at those I see lost, unawake and know how sad many of them will be as these coming years unfold.

I have to re-center myself, fill up with universal love and light, and go into contemplation with my God/dess. I use that word not as a separation, but an all inclusive oneness of male/female oneness and unity.

So, I am here and mulling things over.

Thanks again for all the thoughts.

Love and peace
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 01:54 PM   #229
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Unified Serenity said...

Quote:
One aspect of "being higher evolved" that has disturbed me a bit on this thread is the repetition of "don't worry about others, worry about yourself" or "walk your walk" sounds selfish to me. No, it's not my job to save anyone, I cannot, but I do feel immense sadness at those I see lost, unawake and know how sad many of them will be as these coming years unfold.

You have a good point.

To say I don't worry about others would not fit into my way of thinking. I worry about others constantly. I also honour Free Will and cannot force things onto them. I believe in dropping seeds and hopefully some will grow in time.

The following web-site which I know Sanat recommends has some enlightening information in it.

http://montalk.net/metaphys

What do you suggest? I want to help stop that horribleness in the planet…all the ignorance and negative energy.

If you can’t do something physically, then you can only work on the metaphysical level which is good because that’s where the physical is projected from anyway. You can be a beacon – by discovering your inner truth, manifesting it as practical knowledge, and maintaining your frequency and confidence in what you know, you become a beacon broadcasting higher frequency and higher knowledge into your environment and into the lives of all who cross your path. You create ripple effects in reality, sending waves out through the lives of others. You throw seeds and they grow in those whose minds are fertile. You create a forward cascading effect into the future, in ways only the divine mind can grasp in its entirety because the future is nonlinear – small things can have HUGE effects if applied in the right way at the right place at the right time. You can’t calculate these ahead of time, but know that by following your divine calling, you’ll always be on target.

You don’t have to yell in a park to teach the truth, you can simply discuss it with those who bring it up in conversation – just speak your mind in the most logical way you can, share your opinion when called for. You don’t have to give your life to charity to be altruistic – while that’s great for some, for others who have a different level of potential, this can only be a side project but not the main thrust of life.

micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 02:57 PM   #230
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
upon reading the Ra, and hidden hand, and operation terra, i'm confused to what ra and hidden hand say about 51% service to others. in the terra material, it says that it is not by your deeds but by your frequency which determines one moving on to 4th density positive terra.

can anyone clarify this?
Excellent points, and a good question. I can't speak for Ra or the hidden hand, and I come from a christian background and the issue of faith vs. works is often an issue. One says you are saved by faith, and another says, by their works you will know them or "faith without works is dead". I say it's two sides of the same coin.

One cannot walk in love and ignore someone in need. You can't observe the law and allow someone or an animal to die because it says, "Don't work on the Sabbath." Boy, Doctors are surely out of luck then eh? The highest law is that of Love, and if one walks in love then they cannot miss the mark of perfection. Jesus laid it out so nicely when the Pharisees tried to trap him into picking one law over another. He summed them all up in one law, "To love the Lord your God with all your heart, and the second was similar, to love your neighbor as yourself." So, if you are walking in the highest vibrational energy of Divine love (not sappy gooey phileo love, but Agape love) then you will do works in various ways to follow that energy, but the energy of Love comes first and the selfless works follow not for gain, but just because it's right.

I have yet to spend an entire day in selfless love, but it is a goal of mine. I think when I was younger, single and had more me time, it was easier to feel devoted more consistently. I prayed to be cleansed, to get rid of the dross, to deal with my pride, and to understand what meekness of spirit truly is. Well, God/dess has a very good sense of humor.

I got married, had 4 children, lost my world class athletic physique, almost lost my right leg in an auto accident so I can't run anymore unless there were a miracle to happen. I've suffered the physical loss of my strength in many ways, and I have learned oh so much from my children. I married the wrong man, went through a tough divorce, and have struggled since 1999 to rebuild my life.

Now as I look back, I see how I have learned to be less judgmental, less holier than thou (God junior syndrome), and to know that "there for the grace of God go I".

May your path bring you as much fulfillment as mine has thus far.

Love and light
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 05:46 PM   #231
shred
Avalon Senior Member

Sanat , thank you so very much for the info here and on your website. The message feels so "right / true" for me. I finally get it ! I enjoyed reading it as well as the "hidden_hand" stuff . I cant begin to tell you how much this has changed my life for the better. Isn't it weird how I ran across the link below by shear chance....before I ran across it here on Project Avalon , while researching a number of conspiracy theories. Its like i followed a trail of bread crumbs in search of something seemly big....only to discover something absolutely huge ! Truly life changing ! Almost as if by design or something.

thank you again..
Peace & Love
Shred

the actual posting on ATS forums by "hidden_hand" Great read !
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread402958/pg1
shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 06:11 PM   #232
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shred View Post
Sanat , thank you so very much for the info here and on your website. The message feels so "right / true" for me. I finally get it ! I enjoyed reading it as well as the "hidden_hand" stuff . I cant begin to tell you how much this has changed my life for the better. Isn't it weird how I ran across the link below by shear chance....before I ran across it here on Project Avalon , while researching a number of conspiracy theories. Its like i followed a trail of bread crumbs in search of something seemly big....only to discover something absolutely huge ! Truly life changing ! Almost as if by design or something.

thank you again..
Peace & Love
Shred

the actual posting on ATS forums by "hidden_hand" Great read !
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread402958/pg1
Yes Shred,

That is how it is. Very strange that one can follow something that seems vague in the beginning, and then it will grow and grow until your life is totally changed and you are a totally different person. That is the way to go. We never stop evolving and learning unless we choose to close our self down (via fear), or pride ourselves to "know it all". The learning goes on as longs as we exist in all eternity. Everything is a lesson and we never stop learning and expanding. Keep it up mate!

I very much recommend this book for everyone to get the bigger picture of what has been going on here and what is currently going on. It is called Bringers of the Dawn and can be read here:

http://web.archive.org/web/200307240...m/bringers.htm

Please keep in mind that some of the info might not be valid anymore as things change all the time. But the larger picture of it is worth to take into consideration for all who are interested in these things.
Old 06-11-2009, 01:17 PM   #233
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

The split is now becoming more and more apparent. In 2008 the Level of Mass Consciousness made a giant leap. In 2009 the manifested world is struggling to "catch up" with this new level/plateau. To better understand this split we need to understand how change happens in the manifested universe:

ALL change happens in the unmanifest. The manifest universe blinks "on" and "off" many times each nano-second. Each time it blinks on again there is change (i.e. a totally different universe as potentials become actual). Thus, all change is total change.

All potential universes exist simultaniously on different frequencies as all potentials/possibilities are "accounted for" and explored by our higher Self which has "probes" into all the potential realities (execellent way to make the most of each lifetime).

As you move up the Scale of Consciousness you change your frequency and thus you change which potential reality you are experiencing. Each potential reality comes with a different potential future which looms in the continuum. There is a version of "you" in all these potential realities simultaniously.

The "you" that is here/now is the "main focus" while all the other "probes" are more "unreal" as they do not contain nearly as much of the Higher Self "soul energy" as the you that are here/now.

As the split becomes more apparent we experience that some people that used to be "unreal/unconscious/automatic/closed" suddenly become more "alive/real/friendly/concious/awake/open". Others again will become even more "unreal/automatic/closed" as their "main focus" has been removed from the timeline you are on, and shifted into another potential reality. You are simply interacting with "the remains" of karmic potential/momentum playing itself out with minimum "soul energy" present from the higher Self.

I have experienced this very distinct lately. I see 4th density candidates coming alive and increasing their calibration towards matching the new level of mass consciousness. It can happen almost overnight in some cases. I also see 3rd density entities "leaving" this reality behind, and their "soul remains" just playing itself out, more or less automatic; like a karmic wind up toy. They are totally unresponsive to any change as they are not meant to change. They are simply probes from which the higher Self use to explore a specific potential. Their "main focus" are in another timeline altogether.

One of the reasons for a lot of the "dire predictions" out there is that as we move up the Scale we also "work through" a lot of potential futures until we reach the level we are "supposed" to reach and experience the corresponding "future".

This is my latest "download" which was provided to me because I held some questions in mind over time about how it really works with these potential realities... Just wanted to share it with you all

StS and StO

I have also calibrated a graph showing the relationship between the concept of Level of Consciousness and the concept of StO/(StS):

It’s important to realize that this graph only represent an average approximation. In actual individual cases the StO percentage can be both somewhat higher or lower than the corresponding LoC. The reason for this variance is the individual personality and its relative alignment to “the quest”. It is very possible to move up the scale “kicking and screaming” so to speak. Such a person will typically have a lower StO percentage than what is indicated by his/her LoC. A more conscious personality which aims to consciously align itself to the quest for Truth/Identity in an open and non-anticipating way will typically have a higher StO percentage than what is indicated by his/her LoC. Either way; the quality of Service to Others is inextricably connected to Level of Consciousness. An unfree person cannot help but enslave others around him/her, while the free person cannot help but free/assist those that “ask” and are ready.

Leaping above level 600 (the final doorway to non-duality, or so-called “Enlightenment”) equals becoming 100% StO. The worldly/individual personality “dies” (or is "harvested" if you wish) and is replaced by one’s full eternal identity or “higher Self” which contains the wisdom gained through every life up to that point (which in reality is just one continuous life). According to Hawkins the leap above 600 happens suddenly and unexpectedly like lightning from a clear blue sky. It feels like dying for a split second as the core of the ego is resolved into the field of Consciousness. It is the only actual death one can experience. Which level one “lands on” after that leap is probably dependent on how developed one’s “higher Self” actually is (and perhaps also limited by how much energy the physical body can handle as some land on say 750 and keep developing gradually until they reach 1000 (which is the maximum level of energy/light the current 3rd density body can handle)).

RA speaks about this briefly when he talks about the “magical personality”:

Quote:
Questioner: The three aspects of the magical personality are stated to be power, love, and wisdom. Is this correct and are these the only primary aspects of the magical personality?

Ra: I am Ra. The three aspects of the magical personality, power, love, and wisdom, are so called in order that attention be paid to each aspect in developing the basic tool of the adept; that is, its self. It is by no means a personality of three aspects. It is a being of unity, a being of sixth density, and equivalent to what you call your Higher Self and at the same time is a personality enormously rich in variety of experience and subtlety of emotion.
Organic Portals:

Perhaps I should add that about 50% of the population have an incarnation level around 150 on the Scale. These are what is referred to in the Cassiopaean Material as Organic Portals (OP's). Only their 3 lower chakras are functioning:

3rd density vibration/consciousness: level 140-270 (3 lower Chakras domination)
4th density vibration/consciousness: level 271-380 (Heart Chakra)
5th density vibration/consciousness: level 381-480 (Throat Chakra)
6th density vibration/consciousness: level 481-539 (Third Eye)
7th density vibration/consciousness: level 540-1000 (Crown Chakra)

As we can see level 150 is right on the border to 2nd density (i.e. animalistic functioning). Since 40-45% of the population are Wanderers from higher densities (4th and up), this would leave around 5-10% as what the C's refer to as 4th density candidates. Of course anybody is an "organic portal" for a certain level of consciosusness. But those of lower level function as a "straw" for 4th density STS to drain energy from souled and developing beings. They are often "put into" the lives of those that have potential for growth to try to keep them down. Best to be aware of who your friends are... That would be all for this time

Thanks

Last edited by Sanat; 06-11-2009 at 02:24 PM.
Old 06-11-2009, 06:04 PM   #234
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Sanat mentioned it in her very first post.
I prepared a collated post of all of Hidden_Hand's dialog back in Oct, it exists here:

Collated post of Hidden_Hand's dialog from abovetopsecret

I'm riding the fence on this topic... no way to prove it or disprove it.

Other threads here on the topic of Hidden Hand:
The 'Hidden Hand' a PROPER & 'POSITIVE' discussion of the material ONLY here!

Window of Opportunity

Last edited by KathyT; 06-11-2009 at 06:20 PM.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 06:02 PM   #235
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

This is a wonderful thread that needs to be bumped.
Old 01-09-2010, 06:54 PM   #236
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Introduction to Consciousness Research

http://consciousnessproject.org/arti...arch-overview/

The Great Barrier

Dr. Hawkins points out that the two greatest spiritual growth barriers seem to be at level 200 and 500. Two hundred, the level of courage, represents a profound shift from destructive and harmful behavior to life-promoting and integrous lifestyles; everything below 200 makes one go weak using kinesiology. Currently, approximately 78% of the world’s population is below this significant level. The destructive capacity of this majority would annihilate mankind without the counterbalancing effect of the 22% above 200. Because the scale of consciousness is logarithmic, each incremental point represents a giant leap in power. As such, one person calibrated at 600 counterbalances the negativity of 10 million people below 200.

The second great barrier is level 500—Love. Love in this context is a way of being in the world—not an emotionality as most of us perceive it. According to Dr. Hawkins, the reason the level of love is so difficult to achieve is because our ego is so rooted in the physical domain as opposed to the spiritual domain, which emerges at 500. The 400s represent the level of reason, guided by the linear, mechanistic world of form (our modern society that includes advancements in medicine, science, government, etc). Interestingly, the top echelon of intellectual genius, including Einstein, Freud, Newton, Aristotle, etc., all calibrated around 499. The 500s represent a very difficult hurdle as only four percent of the world’s population calibrates in the 500s. This level denotes a shift from the linear, provable domain (classic physics or Newtonian physics) to the nonlinear, formless, spiritual realm.

It is important to understand that no level is better or worse than another. There are no opposites. The Map of the Levels of Consciousness represents a gradation of consciousness—degrees of the experience of Reality, the existence of God, and the level of lovingness that is present. The 500s (love) are not “better” than the 400s (reason); they simply represent another gradation (and a higher level of truth) on an infinitely growing scale.
Old 01-10-2010, 02:15 PM   #237
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. This is the greatest gift anyone can give."

David Hawkins