Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 02-08-2009, 06:23 PM   #1
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Default Nexus 2012: Synchronized Global Meditations : give your feed back

Friends,

Here is your thread to share with all what your experienced during and in between our synchronized meditations in LOVE and ONENESS.
As we go along these will change the world as we know it now.
The future lays within our hearts.
Thanks to Astralwalker it all began on planet Earth on 2/8/2009 5 pm GMT

Loving kindness
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 06:52 PM   #2
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Default Re: Nexus 2012: Synchronized Global Meditations : give your feed back

This has been a very colorfull meditation for me.
It went through the entire rainbow array.
At one point I was shown a huge column of Light filling our bodies.
I was told telepathically that this would happen in every one of our
meditations and would help us transcending into a higher state of being
allowing a very refined energy to help us in changing our perceptions of
the world and create a new one.
Near the end I had huge color waves of energy coming my way showing
me we had indeed managed to create a whirling flow of energy around the
globe through our hearts.
Phied's music was perfect.
All went fine and turned out to be a very wonderfull experience.
When I opened my eyes I was smiling and felt I had gotten closer to each of you.
Looking forward for the next one.

Thank you everyone for having made this possible.

Loving kindness
mudra
Old 02-08-2009, 06:59 PM   #3
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Excellent experience, my focus was intermittent at times though (haven't been focusing enough lately). Saw the earth surrounded by golden light, with everyone adding to it. I/We were very large, surrounding the spinning earth. Look forward to the next one.

Love and Light

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 07:07 PM   #4
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

All i can realy say is that it was VERY deep and
i had some difficullty returning .
and thats a good sign.
more will filter thru ...
and i will come again
here , when it has .....
I did however feel you all !.
like in one rhythmmm .
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 07:13 PM   #5
mpea
Avalon Senior Member

For me this was an incredibly emotional experience; I spent the time from about 10 minutes in with tears sreaming down my face. I felt part of something that I was connected to, there were swirling colours of magenta and violet and a beautiful column of white light from my crown chakra right into the floor. A feeling of being, just being. Incredible. The music is beautiful.

mpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 06:57 PM   #6
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Default what did you feel during meditation?

I'll describe my experience. i started at about 6:02. after about 10-15 minutes into meditation I felt so deeply moved that tears started flowing down my face. It lasted for several minutes. then about 25 minutes past the beginning I had a sense of peace and calm. I seemed to receive a message that I could stop because the aim had been reached. In fact I stopped at half past 6 as i didn't feel the need to continue.
I'm curious about your experience during that time.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 07:16 PM   #7
scanner
Avalon Senior Member

Red face Re: Nexus 2012: Synchronized Global Meditations : give your feed back

Sorry I was in such a relaxed state I fell asleep my mind was so noisy at first and my kids .I'll try harder next Saturday
scanner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 07:27 PM   #8
One One Seven
Avalon Senior Member

I had some good experiences, but had trouble clearing my head, although after the first half which is when I layed down I was bathed in a wonderful white light I just wish I could have greater concentration there were some beautiful colors of white and blue which always seemed to be enveloped by a darker color not black but just something darker. I had a vision of crickets lining my body, a beatle on my belly button and then my body became the earth and the crickets surrounded the earth and sent energy of love and peace to the sun, quite interesting, I felt there were images and messages coming through to me but they were all partial it was hard to complete them. Overall a good experience and I will enjoy it as it enhances itself each week.
One One Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 07:35 PM   #9
eurosceptic
Avalon Senior Member

I felt it was positive...
eurosceptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 07:37 PM   #10
vagabunda
Avalon Senior Member

I, too, had tears streaming for the first 10 minutes or so, an upwelling of such love and extreme gratitude - and then peace. I felt as though, no matter, what we have accomplished something so beautiful and that Gaia felt our love and intention.
Let's try and keep this in our hearts everywhere we go during the times between our meditations - remember to look around at the incredible beauty that surrounds us and give humble thanks, every day.

Last edited by vagabunda; 02-08-2009 at 07:42 PM.
vagabunda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 07:48 PM   #11
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Allright! Here we go!

Statistics for the first Nexus2012 Meditation (all numbers arrived at using "Applied Kinesiology" also called "muscle testing"):

Total number of participants: 2800 - 2900 people

Number of people that meditated the full hour: around 2600 people

The first Nexus2012 Global meditation event calibrated at around 550 on the Scale of Consciousness:

Level 500 is the level where Love becomes more and more Unconditional. Level 540+ is the level of Unconditional Love.

Conclusions:

All in all this seems to me like a very good start! The goal of 7000 participants should be very possible to reach before May 9th.

Thanks!

Sanat
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 07:57 PM   #12
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

Music the
Phied Piper
of dreams
manifesting experience

Nexus point
the hub,
Oh,
karmic wheel

Astral walk
journey's path
love spoke
of transmutation

words to pen,
rite of passage
pi-votal point
in circle
three times
re-turned

requiem ritual
solemn chant
tears reign
forgiveness

Oh, forgiveness
mourning glory
give for
love, transmuted

lifts weight
of fear
geometric magnitude
weighlessness of
infinite possibilities

etheric bodies
let us join
in lattice,
of grid
locked, in
love's embrace
consciousness forms
dreams realized
now, matter
judykott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 08:10 PM   #13
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

i really enjoyed that...the collective love could certainly be felt

i went very deep into silence...it was like the breathing became the word itself...i felt like i was given a very simple way to completely quiet the mind

a mantra of very deep breathing...siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilllll llllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeence

i received a little reply from gaia of expanding hearts

very powerful...the music was wonderful...looking forward to the next...

peace,
mikey
alchemikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 08:48 PM   #14
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Bit of a downer really. I was stuck on a bus with a driver that tried to get a non paying customer out of the bus and silence mad children over the speaker system... so I got home about 20 minutes late, washed up and joined 30 minutes late.
The mind chatter itself stopped rather quickly, but it certainly was the most shallow and un successful meditation I had in a long time. In fact I'm more in trance now listening to techno music.

I've been training all morning and received gifts of immeasurable value there and I'm as creative now as I haven't been in a long time, but the meditation and all that.... the best I got from it was the almost full moon semi-visible behind thick purplish clouds that looked like a huge amplifier on the sky.

What I take from it is that I'm only used to meditating when all is utterly dark and still, not at 5pm.... and more importantly that I don't think I allow any emotion to connect with this.... and possibly anything for that matter.
Maybe that lesson was more important than connecting to anything/one.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 09:01 PM   #15
Yettone
Avalon Senior Member

I meditated with my wife, and listening the music was new experience for both of us, it was very colorful at first and then we had tears, albeit happy ones. Content is the better term, it was very emotional journey, thank you all
for being part of this ...
Yettone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 09:11 PM   #16
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Some very good experiences seemed to have been shared by most of us.

Scanner you have to allow yourself a safe space to do this: light stomach , well rested and away from disturbances.

One one seven I am sure next round will be easier

Czymra you started it in a rush and could hardly get into it. If you like to meditate at night might be good to close curtains, lit some candles and prepare yourself a couple of minutes before starting.

Burgundia try to make it a full hour next time and see what happens then.

Sanat thank your for this great contribution.It feels good to hear that overall we were so good

I believe all of us will improve ourselves as time goes by and we learn to open our heart and connect to each other's resonance.

Let's see what next week brings us.
Old 02-11-2009, 07:42 AM   #17
WiNaDeYo
Avalon Senior Member

I'd like to add my experience to all of yours...

I quickly found a deep meditative state, a sort of "love channel" and felt the energy pulled through me like a quickly flowing river: joyous and rushing to join the rest, a high adrenalin flow which made my heart beat resonate in all my body.

I saw the earth form, initially between two hands, then swept up in loving arms, as if one would a tiny infant, cradled lovingly by a humanoid form made of flowing energy (the face and lower part of the body was not distinct as I mostly concentrated on the loving embrace). I had visions of this alternating with visions of particularly beautiful locations of the earth from a bird's eye view (like in the film "Jonathan Livington Seagull" now comes to mind).

I found myself smiling and feeling quite happy during the meditation, and 50 minutes into the meditation, that is during the very last 10 minutes, I felt an enourmous surge of energy.

I, too, didn't want to leave, but after I had remained in this meditative state an extra 10 minutes, felt that I was given "permission" to leave (it was like someone said "You have done enough for now" and kind of cut me off; I was a little shocked but I felt good about it) because the next group joining in was connected and the energy was flowing sufficiently. The vision of the earth embraced by the energy receded, or rather I was pulled away backwards. A bit reluctantly, I concluded the meditation session with thanksgiving.

Peace and Good Will!
WiNaDeYo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 10:51 AM   #18
henners
Project Avalon Researcher

Hello to all you wonderful souls. Thank you for posting you inner most emotions, its nice to see we are creating a wonderful soul group of like minded individuals.

Me, i started to meditate, but something was blocking me for about 10 minutes, it was weird.
Try again soon.

Henry
Choose wisely which ones you throw.
henners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 08:13 PM   #19
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Many, Many Blessings & Much Light to All!!

I just want to thank all that participated and all that sent energy to the group!!

I personally was on a flight to visit my grandmother(whom turned 90 that weekend!!) I did send energy to the group as I knew I wouldn't be able to meditate in flight!!! When I got to my grandmother-there was so much energy of love flowing between us!! It was showering and overflowing!!
The three friends of my grandmother felt this and we all sat and discussed life,it's true purpose,and how much they were loved for their contributions in life!! I discussed with them,"Do you feel that you accomplished all you wanted to in the 80-90 years they were on Earth??" I further explained that their souls are eternal and that their souls will continue in the future,even if it is in different form!! They were so relieved you could feel the pain slip away and the golden light of Joy and Contentment radiate!! A beautiful,pulsating column of light stands there where 5 women remembered whom they really are!!

I am back home now and such a glow of love around me!!
Tomorrow I look forward to the Global Meditation with all & I will post what my meditation experiences are!!!!

Sara
Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 08:57 PM   #20
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

It was a wonderful expirience for me too, as I've never done this for such a long period of one hour before.
I started as usual, focusing on accumulating the white pulsing energy, which I allways do while receiving and resending it...and after few minutes I noticed a kind of violet-blue energy swirling around too, which lasted for few minutes I guess...

Nevertheless, after probably 20 minutes I felt that my chest and my heart will kind of explode.
First I tought that someone is sucking my energy away. But then I "realised" that I had acumulated too much energy in me, and that I must imediatelly send more of the white energy (in form of love) to all that is, which I tried to...but it was obvious that I was not able to resend all of it.

What happened is, in the second half of the process, I suddenly had a tiers in my eyes and I had to ask for help, as I was not able to give the whole energy away...as there were not enough recipient to receive???

Then I was "told" to concentrate to Gaia, to go deep within her and to merge with the inner source of white energy (which I didn't "knew" there is any!). Then I not only send my love from "above", but also from "below", which helped to less the tense in my heart...

Anyway, I still fel very energised, my heart is full of energy, my upper spine and my head are still fully energised...It's very strange and new feeling for me...

By the way, I also had a strange feeling that someone observed me for a while...I "saw" some "visages", or whatever that might've been, just comming and observing. I felt totaly protected and I knew that "they" couldn't harm me even if they would try.

And for a bliss of a seond, I think I also saw a kind of "eye" looking at me...it lasted no more then a second I guess, but I'm sure I saw it..

Now, it would be interessting to know if any of you achieved the full Out Of body Experience and if yes, did we affected the grid with sending our unconditional love to Gaia?

Could someone observe this?

With

malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 09:21 PM   #21
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Malletsky thank you for sharing your experience which was quite intense.
As regard your question I could see white arms embracing Gaia. The color waves which I saw coming my way at the end and at high speed translated to me that we did manage to get something going in the grid. Some spark of light . However this will be a gradual process which will build up and get stronger as we go along with our meditations, get better in our practice and also as more people join us.
The tears that some have been experiencing here are showing that there is a cleansing process that has to take place before we can actually fill the grid with positive and clean energy only.

Kindness
mudra
Old 02-08-2009, 09:37 PM   #22
Crest
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Nexus 2012: Synchronized Global Meditations : give your feed back

Went into very deep sleep unfortunately- or fortunately
felt good

by the way first 10 minutes I was awake and "felt" that healing the earth was the focus...

Last edited by Crest; 02-08-2009 at 09:39 PM.
Crest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 09:43 PM   #23
Noela
Avalon Senior Member

I came home hurriedly after an afternoon appointment
but immediately felt very strong energy, as if I was
being surrounded and upheld by you all - felt very
much the sense of connection.

This continued for about half an hour - then there seemed
a marked change - the energy was not so strong -
but I accepted this as moving into peace. This
seems to fit in with what Burgundia experienced.

Towards the end I felt I wanted to "hang in there" -
like not wanting to hurriedly break that tie with
so many people, which is so wonderful.

Altogether it was a wonderful experience and
rather surprised me since I was quite tired and
came in so hurriedly. I put this down to the
collective nature of the meditation.
Noela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 10:15 PM   #24
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

My husband and I meditated for one hour. looping Pfied Piper's music. Even the dog kept quiet allowing us to go more deeply into our meds. I found that the music was very helpful, more so than hemi-sync...The vibrations pulsated from soles of the feet upwards into the crown chakra and outwards following the inhalation and exhalation of breath. I felt so privileged to be part of this world-wide group and so full of love that emotion just welled up inside of me. I will definitely continue as long as Nexus meditation does.

Thank you Astralwalker for your unique wisdom, Phied Piper for your wonderful music, Alchemikey for the thoughtful and so ever well-designed website, Mudra for your over-all spiritual messages and Startrekka for your downloads. What a great team! And Sanat, I appreciate your feedback and Pfirefly and Judykott I enjoyed reading your haiku.
sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 10:25 PM   #25
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

The day started good prepared myself for the meditation late afternoon, then the phone rung and my whole agenda was thrown into dissary i'm afraid had to go out and missed the meditation time unfortuantly.
I feel upset that i have missed you all in this wonderful time, i so wanted to come together with you in this very first oneness.

By the time i got back home it was way to late but i'm going to try and meditate this evening when i'm quietly on my own.
Time can be stopped and started again, i will turn back the clock so to speak and join that momentous moment when you all reached love, light and emotion on this world wide wave of consciousness.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote