Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 08-19-2009, 03:58 PM   #226
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Steven Greer Interview Discussion

Watched the Greer 'interview' last night. And have read through this thread.

My initial reaction to the, ahem...interview that isn't called an interview now ... was..that Steven Greer was very good and that Kerry was rattled and hostile. Obviously there is a personality clash (and baggage) there and what we saw was uncomfortable viewing. I actually wonder if Kerry is exhausted or is being 'got at' in some way....

This is how humans seem to operate...organizations are easily destroyed from within...due to in-fighting, ego and deliberate interference. I understand the 'bone of contention' ...but ....

In-fighting at the top....what a dream senario for the dis-information operatives. Something they have probably been working on for some time.

I could go on and on...but loads of points have been discussed in this thread already....

I have just started to listen to the radio interview posted by Mudra...but it's hard going....so will finish listening later....so far it seems to be a hodge-podge of gossip and justification for recent events.

Near the beginning of the radio prog. Kerry made a statement that went something like...." We're fighting for humanity and sovereignty....."

That made me ponder the question......How far does the 'oneness' extend?

Does it just apply to the human (hybrid?) race?
Or does it encompass ALL beings...terrestrial and extraterrestrial.

I think this is what Greer was getting at in parts of the 'interview'.

If there is a quarantine for human earthlings...until we mature and become less dangerous...then this is a good thing, IMO.

The word 'dangerous' came up a lot in the 'interview'.......

Healthy, passionate (respectful) discussion is good. Confusion and division is NOT good. Balance and empathy is needed.

So........in conclusion......Steven, Kerry and Bill have given the world a LOT.

I sincerely thank them for that.......The Disclosure Project and Project Camelot kick-started a paradigm shift for me.

I LOVE you Steven, Kerry and Bill.

Keep on keeping on.

Onwards ever onwards.

Hold on...the only way is up....

jaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 01:19 PM   #227
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

I heard that Dr Greer was talking about Stargates recently. I thought i'd bring people's attention to a photograph of the Looking Glass machine used by MAJ to open up stargates

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...d=1#post162874
James Casbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 02:46 PM   #228
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Casbolt View Post
I heard that Dr Greer was talking about Stargates recently. I thought i'd bring people's attention to a photograph of the Looking Glass machine used by MAJ to open up stargates

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...d=1#post162874
Thanks for that James....

I have just watched this video on YouTube....about you.

In the 'Steven Geer v Kerry and Bill' interview/discussion/ding-dong...
Steven said that the 'greys' are not ET and that they are genetically manipulated beings made by humans. I have not made my mind up about this yet...but this is something that I have considered to be possible. It reasonates for me.

What do you think....are the 'greys' some kind of exotic, maybe interdimensional hybrid/clones....?

Could genetic material have been used from ET bodies that came from a crashed craft...and has been messed about with secretly for the last 50 + years...?
Old 08-22-2009, 04:52 PM   #229
Noela
Avalon Senior Member

That is what the politicians call "a full and frank discussion".

Actually I found it much more interesting, and at times, inspiring
than I had anticipated having read the reactions of previous posters.

Kerry may have some points in the position she is taking, but
overall I entirely support Dr. Greer in his views and his outlook
for the future.

I feel the danger lies in Kerry's position - in that a negative
outlook allows for the possibility of a negative outcome

I do not think this will be the case, and this is where I found
Dr. Greer's vision of a time of universal peace inspiring, given
the fact that he is in a position to influence a great many people.

:thumb_yell o:

Happily, this may have cleared the air a bit between P.C and
Dr. Greer. I particularly noticed Kerry's continual reaching out
and touching Dr. Greer. Not the sort of body language one uses
when in total animosity!
Noela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 05:44 PM   #230
Myplanet2
In The Mists

This forum would be a different place if more was known about how the law of attraction actually works.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 07:09 PM   #231
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

If you ignore the fact that there are germs, and you stop washing your hands, but you just try and positively focus on health, does that mean you won't get sick?

For me, it's important to be practical realist here.

Let's consider the possibility that Arizona Wilder's interview with David Eycke is legitimate:

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...ghlight=wilder

, and that we do have shape shifting jerky aliens in charge of large portions of our governments.

Will the world be saved if we just ignore reality and focus on the light?

More importantly, if we are ignorant about what various aliens motivations are, is it possible when we are focused on the 'light' we may be focused on a false light?

For example, if aliens revealed themselves and pitched we just needed to join their club or get into their spaceship and they sold it all nice, like our governments sell their programs all nice to us, is it possible we would be more likely to be duped if we just ignored the possibility that they may not have our best interest at heart?

Consider in the star wars universe how the Jedi get duped when fighting for the 'republic'. The republic sounds great and all nice, just like the United Nations does, or perhaps like Ashtar and the 'galactic federation' does, but in reality it was run by the darkest of the dark.

It is very important to achieve discernment before blindly focusing on the light, because if we focus on a false light, then we will be feeding the darkness and the problem.

Let's not get duped like the Jedi were who fought for the republic only to be killed and see the republic turn into the disease of the 'new galactic empire'.

If there are nasty aliens running the show on planet earth in part right now, let's not pretend otherwise, let's just look for the true light, which is definitely there as we can all feel it inside of us!

The true light comes from the higher realms, and it is worth considering the earth will be saved not by some alien pacts, but by humans connecting to the true light within themselves beyond the illusions of the human ego.

We are co-creators, and this is our world to take dominion over, we just have to take our power back through the Self Realization of who we really are.

In addition, if we are going to focus on working with the light, then why should we keep our attention on et's who may or may not have our best interest at heart, when we can be focused on working with the ascended host, like Archangel Michael, to help us bring in the change that is necessary to help raise up this planet.

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 08-22-2009 at 07:12 PM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 08:20 PM   #232
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The Western Shore of the Hudson Bay-churchill, manitoba, canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
This forum would be a different place if more was known about how the law of attraction actually works.
Exactly.. Back to quantum physics from this perception, to I it is the Fundamental.
333mark333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 10:05 PM   #233
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

I thought that the most important/pertinent part of this interview was Steven Greer's description of his 'dream' of the lions at the end of the interview. I like to take a learning from my studies, and the 'dream' was it.

Cheers

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 11:02 PM   #234
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

The 'interview' itself was quite fine and had good arguments on both sides. However I keep noticing these huge little holes.. Small but very important in Dr. Greer's reasoning.

He has experienced inter dimensional 'negative' entities.. but is under the impression that interdimensional is very different than extra terrestrial , while at the same time agreeing that the ET's are multidimensional.

Who is to say that some of those 'negative' interdimensional entities are not in fact ETs that have shifted on those frequencies? To pu it simply , ETs can move in and out of our earthly astral realms.
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 12:31 PM   #235
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
If you ignore the fact that there are germs, and you stop washing your hands, but you just try and positively focus on health, does that mean you won't get sick?
Yes and no, if one only focuses on health and does nothing else to raise their vibrational frequency then they will still get sick. If they do the spiritual work that is needed for them then they will more times than not avoid getting sick. There are no silver bullets.

Quote:
No, we are not here to ignore reality. We are here to learn from it.

Quote:
More importantly, if we are ignorant about what various aliens motivations are, is it possible when we are focused on the 'light' we may be focused on a false light?
There have been false "illuminated" beings that have already tricked huge numbers of people into following their agenda, ex. (lucifer) It is possible for some to focus on a false light. This is the danger of deification of higher dimensional entities. The ones that are of the light require zero worship.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 01:04 PM   #236
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmen View Post
I thought that the most important/pertinent part of this interview was Steven Greer's description of his 'dream' of the lions at the end of the interview. I like to take a learning from my studies, and the 'dream' was it.

Cheers

Carmen
I LOVED that bit.

I had an experience in a dream that was similar....but not very pleasant like with the lions...but the 'concept' of emotional control in lucid-type dreams was the same.

My dream was like a very deliberate psychic attack on me. Old fashioned Victorian sitting room setting. Someone indistinct was there...but I knew that they were very unpleasant and they were there to drain me or get me in some way. I remembered not to be afraid...and I deliberately maintained a sustained controlled emotional state....not letting 'them' affect me. It was a battle of wills with this 'entity' (me maintaining a no-fear thing) and at it's height I had heat and steam coming from the palms of my hands. Then I woke up. But I could feel a sensation on my palms for a few hours while I was awake.

Bit of a dream ramble there. lol.

I also noted that Steven Greer had this dream while he was in Wiltshire.
The Avebury/Vale of Pewsey area of Wilts is a very special area and almost certainly a major energy vortex place. Maybe not so strong now, as it was in it's hay-day....when the ancient monuments were active and in full swing. But still a place where the veil between the different dimensions is thinner. IMO.

Old 08-23-2009, 01:11 PM   #237
SWIFT
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Steven Greer Interview Discussion

Hi Everyone,
The Dr Greer , Bill and Kerry PC interview was quite intresting after reading the transcripts which showed a different version of events (thankyou PC). I must admit I found the method of the interview a bit disturbing from PC point of view. However, after reading the transcripts must say Kerry did a great job in retreving the information from Dr Greer. The facts that needed to be answered by all is how is discloure going come out if we are fighting among ourselves? Secondly PC are doing there best and are facing a properganda machine which can call on huge amounts of funding which is preventing the truth being revaled. Thridly, there are people facing threats from forces which are not freindly and maybe from outside our domain and we need to beware of this danger which might threaten our humanity.

The brave people (whitehats as states PC) are trying to give us the information which is greatful and the brave teams of Project Camerlot ,Coast to Coast , Mr Kevin Smith Show and the Veritas Show are great platforms for send the message for full disclousre which thank goodness they are here.

Peace
SWIFT
SWIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 01:33 PM   #238
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Steven Greer Interview Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post

“The Mind in which you seek is the Mind in which you connect”

“If you have a mindset where everything’s a threat or everything’s fearful. That’s what you’re going to experience..

If you have an extremely spiritual mindset in which you are creating universal love and want to experience the higher dimensions. That is what you are going to experience.”

James Gilliland –
Science, Spirit and World Transformation Conference 2009
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 02:35 PM   #239
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

jaby: I liked what you had to say.

Are we primarily dealing with humans vs reptilians here on Earth? Are reptilians both physical and spiritual...or just spiritual? Are greys a laboratory creation to provide bodies for reptilians? What evidence do we have for physical reptilians? Have reptilians been found in crashed ufo's? There is a biblical basis for reptilians...but not for greys. Are reptilians physical on another dimension...which is spiritual to us? Remember the crazy ex Area 51 worker who called Art Bell...saying that ET's were extradimensional...and then the whole radio program went off the air? Even if the call was a hoax (which it probably was)...someone pulled the plug on the show. Does this indicate some truth to what the caller claimed? Leo Zagami claimed that aliens were a cover for demons. A Lt. Col. being interviewed by Daniel Ott...claimed that reptilians were demons...and that he was instructed not to talk about Jesus when approaching a reptilian. Can reptilians possess a human being...but not incarnate into a human body which does not possess a human soul? My mind is not made up at all regarding this subject...but I suspect that reptilians...in physical or spiritual form...are in control of the darkest projects of the military industrial complex...worldwide...and that they are the real head of the secret government...worldwide. I'm presently leaning toward completely removing all secrecy surrounding aliens and ufo's...and basing globalism on the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights...in a non-nationalistic manner. And then breathing life into it with humanistic spirituality...recognizing the divinity within all of humanity. This would be in opposition to a global alien theocracy aka the New World Order. I could be very wrong and deluded...but I tend to think that this would break the back of this present darkness. Our ultimate enemies are not human beings...even the corrupt people who have sold us out. Global Exorcism anyone?

It is important to look at everything from all angles all the time. It is important to think positively and negatively about a subject...and then focus on the positive. Don't get stuck on positive or negative...but always end on a positive note.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 08-23-2009 at 05:00 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 01:48 AM   #240
krystal
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: Steven Greer Interview Discussion

The simple solution to everything is BE VEG, GO GREEN SAVE ALL BEINGS AND OURSELVES! ONLY THEN THERE WILL BE PEACE ON THIS EARTH!

Last edited by krystal; 08-31-2009 at 02:30 AM.
krystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 03:22 AM   #241
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post

“The Mind in which you seek is the Mind in which you connect”

“If you have a mindset where everything’s a threat or everything’s fearful. That’s what you’re going to experience..

If you have an extremely spiritual mindset in which you are creating universal love and want to experience the higher dimensions. That is what you are going to experience.”

James Gilliland –
Science, Spirit and World Transformation Conference 2009
Did the Inca's create the Spanish? Did the Inca's bring about their own doom? They could not even see the ships in front of them in the water. The mayhem still followed despite the Inca's intentions.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 04:26 AM   #242
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
I watched this video and then clicked on some of the other Ratzinger clips. If you look at the ones from his earlier years as cardinal and priest he looks like a completely different man. It makes me wonder just what this man has gone through. Something happened to him.

I won't judge his being a Hitler youth because many were put into that group who did not agree with a Hitler's plans. I don't know if Ratzinger has ever said he supported Hitler. I wonder what sort of troubles those in the higher positions in the church suffer. Is the Pope even the same man as the younger Ratzinger or are we looking at a bad clone?
Old 08-31-2009, 04:38 AM   #243
Malynda
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
Is the Pope even the same man as the younger Ratzinger or are we looking at a bad clone?
Or are we looking at the emperor from Star Wars? Sorry, he just really looks like him to me and I couldn't resist.
Malynda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 05:21 AM   #244
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malynda View Post
Or are we looking at the emperor from Star Wars? Sorry, he just really looks like him to me and I couldn't resist.
He looks Like Uncle Fester on the Adams Family to me.

Fester

Hmmm, he really needs a oxygen facial peel, some Blepharoplasty Surgery of Lower Lids, and maybe a touch of botox...

I know I know... I'm not being nice.... goes off now to contemplate. He does look like the evil emperor.

Last edited by Unified Serenity; 08-31-2009 at 05:32 AM.
Old 08-31-2009, 05:27 AM   #245
Malynda
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
He looks Like Uncle Fester on the Adams Family to me.
Good one! Never thought of that but dang, that's so true!
Malynda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 06:27 AM   #246
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

This link: http://montalk.net/alien/148/discern...rmation-part-4

is VERY VERY VERY RELEVANT to this thread...

(Well, frankly, we should read this whole article, not just part 4: http://montalk.net/alien/145/discern...rmation-part-1

It's certainly not to breed fear to look at what's actually happening, it is however, to help us understand what's the true agenda so we don't get stuck supporting an agenda that is not in our best interest.

I've said it before and I'll definitely say it again, if anyone is feeling any interference or opposition from ET's or negative energies, I highly suggest working with Archangel Michael to help cut you free from that opposition and protect you and your family. If you are facing opposition or ET interference, give him a try and see how it goes.

I've created a page on spiritual protection here that will definitely help you achieve protection if that is something you are interested in:

http://www.squidoo.com/archangel-michael

The reason I'm posting the Archangel Michael stuff is because the reality is as you climb higher on the path and get closer to truth, it is certainly ideal to feel and be protected rather than to be just blowing in the wind... Fear is totally unnecessary, but making calls for your protection does go a long way, and it frees you up to focus on the light, and maintaining a high vibration while being wise and serpents and understanding the dark.

Please note, spiritual protection is an ongoing daily activity, not a one time thing, but you have to start somewhere right? So consider trying it and seeing how it goes. If you find it's working, then consider making it a part of your daily routine.

(If Archangel Michael is just too controversial for you, then consider working with Jesus, but make very specific calls for protection daily and ask him to show you the truth, not just confirm your pre-conceived beliefs).

P.S. As for the top link the montalk article, I'm not saying I support all of the authors viewpoints on spirituality and all the details he lays out. However, I think he does a very clear job in enunciating what kind of manipulation techniques the ET's are using and some of their plots, plans and conspiracies. I think he shines a light quite brightly on some of that and very much worth some study.

In addition, this link: http://montalk.net/matrix is EXCELLENT for helping you understand a bit of the opposition you personally face as you make progress on the path. Again, I personally cannot recommend working with Archangel Michael enough to help you pass through this opposition and be as totally protected as your free will allows along your path.

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 09-01-2009 at 07:04 AM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 09:57 PM   #247
Avalon Senior Member

It's sept 15th, just heard the mp3 of the Greer interview for the first time. I respect Kerry and Bill for all they've done, but... It wasnt an interview it was a personal attack. An effective way to attack someone is to take one little thing they said publicly and mercilessly harrass them without letting them respond until they agree they are wrong. That's not fair.

When I was in art college I would learn everything I could from each Professor, even emulating them to a certain point. The reason I did that was to learn a valuable new perspective on art that I hadnt seen before. It got me thinking in entirely new ways every time.

Most of the interviews with Bill and Kerry have been great, letting the person give their views and perspective. But this one was just an attack.

I think in a crazy violent World like the one that exists on this planet right now where everyone disagrees on pretty much everything, the only logical agreement we can make is the agreement to disagree. And have the right to be left alone if you disagree. And I think if you approach someone to interview them with conflicting views, then you should at least let them have their say. Greer was right. He said "I'm the one being interviewed here" You guys approached him, not the other way around.

As for the content, I am now more interested in what he has to say because of this interview. I do believe the Earth is being quarantened until we become more peaceful. I mean, look at us, this planet is a mess. Would you want to establish relations with such a psychotic planet? Look at what we do to ourselves and each other. I think the Universe finds us horrifying more than anything. I know I'm horrified. I wouldnt want our civilization running around the galaxy starting ideological wars, or engaging the rest of the Universe. If anything, we're more of a threat to the E.T.'s than they are to us. We're more of a threat to each other than the E.T.'s are to us.

Maybe also, Kerry was right in the sense that maybe negative E.T.'s are playing us off against each other. I know one thing, whoever IS in charge of this planet is really messed up and must be stopped (and it isnt me). The only way to know for certain who is in charge is full disclusure on everything (which is beginning to happen). And I mean everything. All "The Wall"s must come down if we are to move forward in any positive way.

Last edited by 246; 09-15-2009 at 10:03 PM.
246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 01:39 AM   #248
Richie
Avalon Senior Member

I believe Kerry was trying to incorporate two beliefs.I could sense she was in a confused state.You see,not one person has all the answers.She just forgot.She trys so hard to put it all together in a nut shell.The fine people at ProjectCamelot are in constant contact with varying information.Bill being the top of the world easy going communicator and Kerry being "nose to the grindstone analytical." I love them both.
Richie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 05:13 PM   #249
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Last I looked there are about 50 sessions on the interview page.
Is this one different? You bet! So what?
Did Kerry have an agenda? Yup.
"Irresistible force meets immovable object." If you want fawning and pablum, every time, Larry King is on 6 nights a week.

The one that seemed to stick in her craw, sticks in mine as well; the notion that they must all be good, or benign because:
Quote:
If the ET's wanted to be hostile in any way shape or form we would have been fried by now!!!
Sorry, it don't work. The easiest, and most base of reasons that spring to mind would be:
"Does a rancher shoot every animal that resists being corralled ?"
Not very smart, and you won't be a rancher long.

Quote:
I feel the danger lies in Kerry's position - in that a negative outlook allows for the possibility of a negative outcome.
Item 1: See the previous post concerning the Inca's and Spaniards.

Item 2: From the link above, Discerning Alien Disinfo:
Quote:
We should not think about negative aliens because what we focus upon, we energize and attract.

This is a misapplication of the Law of Attraction. While we do attract what we become obsessed with or emotionally invested in, the converse is not true that we repel what we ignore. While ignoring something removes the force of attraction, it can still manifest by chance or through its own free will.
An aside here, by way of an old saying: "The only things that go away by ignoring them are your teeth."
Going further:
This time/place we inhabit wasn't created for us. We co-create it in conjunction with, not only other humans, but all sentient/creative beings who share it.

Now whether others are here, to help, conquer, hinder, or some mix, they are here.
If the notion we are SO beneath them, and so repulsive holds true, AND that what you ignore "goes away" then the simple answer is to just leave us to our misery.

Pointless to argue whether they are more intelligent, or advanced really, because based upon the previous statement it's clear they either can't, or won't leave "the great wheel" we all inhabit. That means they have various perceived needs (or call it the "fear of lack"), they satisfy here. That means that in some very basic terms "they is us" and this means intentions from good, to benign to worse. How does keeping them in the unknown category benefit us?

As to:
Quote:
Dr. Greer holds some extreme responsibility towards what direction people decide to head in if and when they find out ET's are real.
Hubris. He cannot take on that responsibility for anyone but himself, nor can any of us. If the idea that removing illusion, for a closer glimpse at true intention is too dangerous for the species, then we truly are cattle, in need of management. I don't buy that.

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat

Last edited by Fredkc; 09-17-2009 at 06:40 PM.
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 06:30 PM   #250
Avalon Senior Member

I dont think we are beneath the "aliens" but I do think anyone looking at this planet would be horrified at what we've done to ourselves. Maybe we're being messed with by an outside group in order to destroy ourselves. I dont know. That's why full disclosure on absolutely everything is so important. So we can find out the root of the problem and address it. Whether it's outside aliens or a bunch or banking families messing with us, they must be stopped.

As for Greer, he has an important unique position that must be heard out whether it's correct or not. If you dont see all sides of an issue, how can you come to any informed decisions?
246 is offline   Reply With Quote