Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 10-06-2009, 06:53 PM   #26
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Unidentified Submerged Object?

I'm sorry, but no technology is going to rewrite the laws of physics.
TheObserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 07:08 PM   #27
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheObserver View Post
I couldn't agree more with that statement. Only a living being can do that.
Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 07:25 PM   #28
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

I'm sorry but beings are not rewriting laws of nature either. Why not say the operators of the craft are used to the g-forces or that gyroscopes or something keeps the interior of the craft more stable than the exterior like a ball in a shell?
Old 10-06-2009, 07:40 PM   #29
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Why say anything that would just mis-lead? I mean if I knew I would gladly share as to how this works. But our understanding of these things can not be presented with a limited mind set as they defy everything we know of physics.

In scientific terms, we can deal with the ideal, the first, the second, and the third approximations. But to just generalize anything of the nature of these crafts in just not written and available to the public in actual truth. It merely comes down to our limited perceptions as to how we think they should work vs. how they really work. We are only beginning to get a peak of what we use as general physics is really all about.

I'm not going to tell you gravity doesn't exist, because I have been hit in the head by falling apples a few times and rain falls from this sky. At the same time I am not going to mis lead anyone based in the second hand, by coming up with what appears to be some logical theory that isn't proven.

Also to add to that, the mind set of the ones flying these things. Way different than our limited mind sets. So again why say anything that could lead to disinformation?

Here's one of my favorites! Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQjB3EBLdvA

Last edited by Lionhawk; 10-06-2009 at 11:43 PM.
Old 10-06-2009, 08:13 PM   #30
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionhawk View Post
I don't think you would feel any G forces in the real ones as that is based on a different technology. What I thought I saw and maybe it's a trick of the eye was right before it took off, there looked like some kind of phase shifting going on for a split second and then wooosh, it was gone. Also I think the occupants knew they were being filmed. But were probably alerted and had to take off.

But if you think G forces are the norm with these things, you might consider packing a diaper to take with you on your flight.
I reread your first post and saw you're only guessing and not stating a fact which is fine. We're all guessing on this forum when it comes to the unprovable.
Thanks for the debate and enjoy your day!
Old 10-06-2009, 08:21 PM   #31
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I couldn't agree more with that statement. Only a living being can do that.

Perfectly true, but who says that if it is a true space craft of sorts that it is being driven by something that resembles us?? From what I read on here, the books are being proved wrong so maybe the laws of phisics are wrong too??

Maybe, just a little , a smidgeing, a morsel we dont know do we.
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 08:32 PM   #32
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

I didn't say I was guessing either. If you really want to know, I have been taken for a ride when I was in my early twenties. There were no G's in that ride. For that matter it was very quiet. Surprisingly so. At the same time I was to preoccupied as to the view and wasn't concerned with G forces. Also if you knew anything about G forces and try to apply them to these crafts as far as their ability in terms of take off and speed, you would have blacked out in an instant because those kind of G values are off the charts. Ask any pilot or look it up somewhere as I know this information is available. So why not tell me what kind of physics are going on here. Again it was one cool ride and I wasn't on board to learn how their craft flew. It was a meeting in which I was also informed that they would be coming back at a future date and time. Also, mind you, that maybe there is a possibility that these crafts don't work all the same. I think that is a safe assumption. The craft I was on was a small one and it was Plejaren. Comfortably it seated maybe six at the most. There were two Plejarens with me on each side and we sat at a console.

I can't prove it so consider this second hand to you.

I couldn't agree with you more Ammit. Our arrogance and assumptions only equal ignorance when we add them together. And we can't prove anything by using those attributes. We just don't know. We also don't think like them. Our thinking is so limited when you look at it. Oh yes we are this and we are that, mostly words on the screen till you prove it to self. Then it means something.

I also heard mentioned that some of these craft are also organic in nature. That's a whole different set of physics going on there. In cooperation with other beings? Reach for that one. Don't believe it as you can't experience that with believing, but understand it is a possibility. No one has proven it. So what do we end up here besides just plain physics. Dimensional polarized physics? What would you call this besides some quantum thingy physics thing? Makes you wonder in awe.........

Last edited by Lionhawk; 10-06-2009 at 08:45 PM.
Old 10-06-2009, 09:27 PM   #33
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Lionhawk I have heard this said before. The physics of such stuff does not count its beyond us, i believe it is anyway.
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 10:15 PM   #34
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

i saw this about a week ago..
i think its fake also.
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 10:23 PM   #35
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
lol

the "laws of physics' are not concrete.
they are being 'rewritten' as we speak.

video is still bunk though. lol
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 11:06 PM   #36
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

Alright Lionheart, if you went for a ride and felt no Gs then i believe you.
You said their coming back so if you go for another ride BRING A CAMERA, PLEASE!!!
Old 10-06-2009, 11:11 PM   #37
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
the "laws of physics' are not concrete.
they are being 'rewritten' as we speak.
May i rephrase that as the laws of physics are concrete, our understanding of them is being rewritten as we speak?
Old 10-06-2009, 11:59 PM   #38
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

I think the label of "physics" is just to general. Laws of such physics according to their respective environments might be a better way to approach this field. It is I guess a field, but what field we look at from is going to determine how we relate to it. So in that sense this conversation we are having might not be so limited as to how we relate to it, if that made any sense.

My little ride was all about awareness. Aware that they are here. No names were ever spoken. It was all telepathic. However I couldn't help feel as though we were kin as that is how I was treated. The ride was short and we didn't go passed our solar system. I will never forget what this Planet looked like from out there and how when we ventured further out, how it got smaller. It is one beautiful Planet until you zoom in on us.
Old 10-07-2009, 12:24 AM   #39
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

Glad you enjoyed the ride Lion. Of course there are different types of physics (mechanical, quantum etc.)
I'm just saying 99.99% of the time (never say never) an apple is going to fall down and not sideways.
Old 10-07-2009, 12:58 AM   #40
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
I think the label of "physics" is just to general. Laws of such physics according to their respective environments might be a better way to approach this field. It is I guess a field, but what field we look at from is going to determine how we relate to it. So in that sense this conversation we are having might not be so limited as to how we relate to it, if that made any sense.

My little ride was all about awareness. Aware that they are here. No names were ever spoken. It was all telepathic. However I couldn't help feel as though we were kin as that is how I was treated. The ride was short and we didn't go passed our solar system. I will never forget what this Planet looked like from out there and how when we ventured further out, how it got smaller. It is one beautiful Planet until you zoom in on us.
Can I jump off the physics train for a moment??...I'm sure I'd be a victim of gravity.

LH....As a general statement ...Do you not think we are capable of greatness??

I know there are many things wrong...but I see great potential in all of us.

A chance to be great....How do you feel??

I get the "cold" vibe from you like your scanning us and not seeing\feeling us?

Watching us from a lofty place but not one of us....

No offense.....I respect the things you write very much and value your opinion.

Just wondering...."Are you With uS?"
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 06:34 AM   #41
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargazer1965 View Post
Can I jump off the physics train for a moment??...I'm sure I'd be a victim of gravity.

LH....As a general statement ...Do you not think we are capable of greatness?? UNIMAGINABLE GREATNESS

I know there are many things wrong...but I see great potential in all of us.

A chance to be great....How do you feel?? WHY NOT MAKE THE CHOICE AND BE GREAT RIGHT NOW IN THE NOW? IF YOU NEVER TAKE THE CHANCE HOW WILL YOU EVER KNOW THAT YOU ARE GREAT ALREADY?

I get the "cold" vibe from you like your scanning us and not seeing\feeling us?
THAT IS YOUR PERCEPTION AT THE MOMENT. HOWEVER, FOR THOSE WHO HAVE GOTTEN TO KNOW ME, KNOW THIS IS NOT SO. I DO NOT CONTROL WHAT YOU PERCEIVE. I ALSO HAVE NO DESIRE TO CONTROL YOU. YOU CONTROL YOURSELF
Watching us from a lofty place but not one of us....IN THE SENSE OF COMING FROM A POSITION IN DUALITY, I AM NOT ONE OF YOU. IN THE POSITION OF ONENESS, I AM ONE OF YOU AS WE ARE ALL THE SAME

No offense.....I respect the things you write very much and value your opinion.

Just wondering...."Are you With uS?"

If meaning the 'US" is of the light, then YES, I am with you! If you are asking me in the context of committing myself to that "US", that commitment was made a long time ago. If you're asking me to put my life before yours (we haven't even met in person) I would say yes! Whether you can see it now or somewhere down the road, you will find that I have already done that on so many occasions just so that any Sparks of God would be able to go on for another day. My resolve is probably one that you are not used to hearing about. You are probably not used to hearing of one that remembers who he or she is. That is where your concerns are really coming from. I have stated earlier why I came here. It's my last bus stop. I am downloading all that I know so that someone may pick up on that experience and do something great for themselves in the process. I would love to see everyone succeed in their quest for personal enlightenment. I would also love to see everyone remember who they truly are. What they are already. I am not here to control, manipulate, or impose my will over yours. I am here to honor who you are in the oneness that you are already. I am only here to help you remember. I am also here to honor your free agency. However, don't ask me to honor the abuse of that gift. If you seek guidance, I will do all I can to point you in a direction that is about self empowerment. I ask nothing in return. What I can offer of my gifts I give to those who need them. Again I ask nothing in return, because your personal freedom is priceless. The thank-you I will get is when you achieve this for yourself. It isn't about me. It is about you. I was sent here to speak of my path so that you could possibly avoid the trappings that the darkside has placed everywhere. I am not here seeking popularity. I have no such agendas. I will probably never meet any of you. Haven't yet. But I have started a fire and you are most certainly welcomed to warm that coldness you spoke of by placing a log on that fire. If you have any questions whatsoever, I have an open door policy and you can ask me of anything and I will gladly honor your questions. I hope that answers what you already knew but needed to hear me say it. No offense taken.
Namaste' Stargazer
Old 10-07-2009, 07:30 AM   #42
bushycat
Avalon Senior Member

Lionhawk,I believe you're not controlling anything,not trying to manipulate. It seems to me you are presenting knowings from a very open soul. If you seem to be scanning those at this gathering, it might be to assess where to open your knowings next.
Your overview is broad and also reflects many views at this meeting,but
very strongly.
Just an aside and a bit off topic. I'll have to review this thread again to
venture into subject at all. Thanks for your time and insights.

Good night All,
XXBC
bushycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 08:18 AM   #43
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

I get it BUSHY CAT and thanks for your caring attitude with all of the words you have shared with me.

ODM, email my other email and I will make sure you get that name I promised you. Hopefully I will have it soon.

For all of you that have welcomed me here, thank-you and Goodnight. I'm easy.
Old 10-07-2009, 11:56 AM   #44
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Namaste' Stargazer
Namaste' LionHawk...

I suffer with only glimpses of what I once was.....I have to hear something before my conscioness comes out and says "That's the truth" and these days there is not much it thinks is truth anymore. It's like it's giving me clues, resolve and when the time comes the light bulb will go off and I'll say "Oh...that's why!!"

VERY FRUSTRATING!!

I feel the earth change every day and it's getting stranger and stranger....It's like the Sunlight is unnatural now.

Weather is nowhere near what I can remember.

But I don't fear....I'm ready for whatever...

I have a 4 year old and I'm teaching her all the things held back from me....

Life out there....What are we.....What happens when I get old and die...

She is just full of questions....and I try to answer each one with the truths I know.

I want to make this place better for her....she deserves it.

There are so many children that I see no hope in their eyes.

They imitate the grown ups....with no hope in their eyes

I feel so sad for the children.......
Old 10-07-2009, 12:12 PM   #45
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheObserver View Post
When i see the end 'shoot-off' on this or any ufo vid (which is so common it becomes cliche but not my point) i wonder about the occupants enduring the G-forces of such a maneuver.
Two words: Field Propulsion

The occupants and craft are all acted upon by the same field, so no feeling of acceleration is experienced.

Is it real? T. Townsend Brown (pictured to the left) patented something he called a "gravitator" - a very basic form of electrogravitic propulsion.

As for the laws of physics, quantum physics and relativity are fundamentally incompatible. When that little problem is resolved we might have a unified field theory we can do some engineering with.

Have you noticed that all scientific work on gravitational anomalies is suppressed?
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 12:19 PM   #46
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnana View Post
Two words: Field Propulsion

The occupants and craft are all acted upon by the same field, so no feeling of acceleration is experienced.

Is it real? T. Townsend Brown (pictured to the left) patented something he called a "gravitator" - a very basic form of electrogravitic propulsion.

As for the laws of physics, quantum physics and relativity are fundamentally incompatible. When that little problem is resolved we might have a unified field theory we can do some engineering with.

Have you noticed that all scientific work on gravitational anomalies is suppressed?
We need to program a Web Bot to report back subjects on the web with the LEAST coverage....That would give us the roadmap to the REALLY important stuff.
Old 10-07-2009, 08:42 PM   #47
bushycat
Avalon Senior Member

I read the articles on Wikipedia re.: gravitaional anomalies and gravitons. That's a good explantion in a nutshell. One thing jumped out to me about gravitons polarized in the same direction. I know you've been talking about gravity, but I've wondered for years if UFO's aren't seen by us in some cases because of the arrangement of the molecules. Like glass molecules maybe. Also, a lot of things do not show up on film, and some things show up on film which we have not seen with our eyes. This is aside from our blindness to other dimensions.
Gosh, I wonder if some of us have eyes which are like polarized lenses and see objects more than the rest of us....?
I'll get back to you after I call Stephan Hawking.

Aloha,
Bushycat
bushycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 08:57 PM   #48
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

This is just a theory of what I think might happen. I think who ever is in the craft becomes part of the phase shift that occurs. The shift is a transforming of that environment to a higher frequency. Even if it is in a light frequency band, you become part of it and thereby do not feel the physical effects because you are in phase with it. Resonance with it. I think the G forces are the effects of not being in a resonance with the environment you're in. The G's define the differences in that resonate field. As like in a plane, the cabin is pressurized so that you feel normal. If the plane increases in speed, the cabin doesn't necessarily change it's pressure to keep up and so you feel the difference. But that is my little theory. When you sit in your car and you're driving at so many miles an hour, are you, physically, actually going that fast and when that fly that's in your car flies toward your windshield, is that fly actually flying faster than the car is traveling?
Old 10-07-2009, 09:01 PM   #49
chelmostef
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry to jump in here but found the full version of this video on

http://goldenagetoday.com/departments/paranormal

The directors cut

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tFuohvImu0

Im still interested to know if a real space ship would make a splash in the water..

Also an article in the sun news paper wrote that during the Iranian missile tests a ufo was tracking the missile, the ufo left a split in the clouds!! The sun did once write an article saying there was a London bus on the moon so who knows.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...-RSS&ATTR=News

I usually take their articles with a pinch of salt rather than over a cup of tea

Stef
chelmostef is offline   Reply With Quote