Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Contactees

Notices

Contactees Share your experiences - NO Spam please

Old 11-25-2009, 09:57 AM   #26
Ravens and Doves
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Tall Whites are Arcturians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
Sure, lay it on us, maybe it will remind me of "home" :-)
I just might cut loose with it. After I learn who to use my new piece-of-junk scanner. I'm still a bit spooked about publicly posting it. I really respect her and have been hoping to find her somehow, buit I wouldn't want the reunion to be because she saw people picking away at her image on the internet and she was unhappy about it. Those two greys are very protective of her. I'm not making up this story.

I never sensed anything negetive around them, just a mutual curiousity. In a way, that's one of the reasons I respect her. She was a friend who blew my mind and she kept gentle, interdimensional company. I felt honored. Very honored.

Paul

PS. The northern direction as had a strong pull for me since I was a little kid. I envy anyone who lives in Canada. I wish I wasn't that rediculous "list." I might have been called a lot of things, but "terrorist" was never one of them.
Ravens and Doves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 10:00 AM   #27
Gackt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Is there any possibility that the 'Andromedans' who Alex Collier was in contact with...were really 'Arcturians'? I'm second-guessing just about everything. Are we really dealing with Human Extraterrestrials from the nearest star systems? How do we really know that traveling thousands of light-years can occur in a very short period of time...or even at the speed of thought? Are we really dealing with a Human Civil War...with the involvement of Mercenary Interdimensional Reptilian Stormtroopers? Is this an ongoing 'War in Heaven'...with two rival Human Gods? Are the Arcturians/Andromedans really Christlike Conscientious Objectors...who espouse Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom...and having No Gods or Tyrants?
You have a lot of questions

All I can say in the most personal experience, is that yes we must be dealing with human extraterrestrials. I cant attest to a lot of the stuff you are questioning. I will say though that back in the mid-late 60's the UFO my dad seen clearly and all its exuberance (the craft was in close proximity and had dazzling multi-colored lights) in South Florida Keys at the time and and had a history of its own. This was no far away 'hard to decipher' UFO either...it just moved silently in close proximity to him, then vanished. I dont know who or what was the consciousness behind this thing, but in the 60's and having the clarity of an advanced craft, I could rule out our current military technology at the time. That confirmed my views that we were being visited, but by whom I didnt know. I can also say that my dad would be the last person to make anything or fabricate a story, in fact he never brings it up at all, he said it just spooked him and his friends, and back then he wasnt scared of anything, lol.
Gackt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 04:40 PM   #28
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Part of my Clearing work was removing the negative factors regarding two of my between lives abductions. I am currently clearing out any shock or trauma associated with the recent night I spent on a research station.

My clearing practitioner tells me he is no stranger to helping people run out the subconscious trauma of their "mind-wiped" abductions, so I know I am not the only one.

Seems like we are now clearing beings further up the chain of command, and attracting their ongoing attention, but I'm not going to flatter myself. and I'm not looking to join anyone's Country Club.

Our focus is on helping people on this planet, not hand-holding ETs.

If you are going to solve a problem, solve it forever, is one of my mottos.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 10:19 PM   #29
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Epilog: A Possible Identity for the Tall Whites

Who are the Tall Whites?
What do we mean by that question?

We mean: what group of beings, about whom we may have independent knowledge, might the Tall Whites be?

In fact, there is a candidate group. In our report on the work of French writer Anton Parks, The Ages of Ura�/i>, we describe a number of nonhuman races that seem to have shaped our history and genetics, and are possibly influencing or manipulating human society even today. One of these, the Imdugud, known to the Babylonians as Anzu, actually are native to our solar system. They are not the famous "Anunnaki." In fact they long ago lost a war against the Anunnaki for the mastery of this system.

Among the interesting matching characteristics of the Tall Whites and the Imdugud:

Very tall humanoid "Nordic" with white skin
Often have blue eyes
Emit barking or whistling sounds
Solitary
Warriors/soldiers
Parks adds in private communication that the Imdugud are among the very few that practice natural childbirth and raise families. (Most use genetics and cloning, and take advantage of very long or indefinitely long life spans. In other words, they are immortal.)
Yet there are contradictions, perhaps the most noteworthy being their apparent home base. Although the Tall Whites would never reveal this information to Charles Hall, they allowed him to believe it was not local, and via circumstantial data Hall has placed their home tentatively at the star Arcturus. However, it is also possible that Arcturus is simply another base -- a "second home."

Parks "remembers" that as of three or four thousand years ago, our solar system was their home base. Although they could always travel out, it was not their preoccupation to do so.

We will be tracking this new development. Meanwhile, interested readers should look at Possible Extended Contact with Imdugud, or find mention of Imdugud(Anzu) in the section on Races.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 12:45 AM   #30
Gackt
Avalon Senior Member

I'm thinking about getting some field experience and camp by the Indian Springs Base...who's with me? There I will attempt Remote Viewing and a few other methods of contact; Astral Projection, Thought Forms etc..
Gackt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 06:42 AM   #31
arcora
Banned

how is this going to help any of you?

why does this matter?

do any of you think they'll be inviting you for tea and crumpets and you'll need to be knowledgeable about their home world to keep the conversation flowing? NO.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 06:51 AM   #32
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcora View Post
how is this going to help any of you?

why does this matter?

do any of you think they'll be inviting you for tea and crumpets and you'll need to be knowledgeable about their home world to keep the conversation flowing? NO.
Maybe we are simply trying to find our earlier selves by digging up some ancestral memories. Some of us have too much time to look up at the stars and wonder.....
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 06:53 AM   #33
arcora
Banned

you're from earth. it's beautiful. be happy.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote