Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Contactees

Notices

Contactees Share your experiences - NO Spam please

Old 08-24-2009, 03:25 PM   #1
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Default Recent Sightings

Let me preface this by saying that I've had numerous sightings over the past year, and that recently I've worked out signals for "yes" (horizontal line in the sky right to left) and "no" (vertical line in the sky top to bottom) with the being(s) I'm in contact with. I have yet to develop full confidence in the messages I receive telepathically, but it's pretty obvious that they are receiving my thoughts clearly. Anyway, I feel that the following sightings should be shared. There is no further interpretation that I can provide at this time.

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I stepped out onto the back porch around 9:30 PM. It was dusk, not fully dark. I looked up and thought “oh look, Jupiter”. Then “Jupiter” faded out as if turned off by a dimmer switch. I watched the clouds for a while, but they weren’t moving. I then thought, wait a minute, Jupiter isn’t supposed to be in that position yet. I thanked our friends for the signal. I went inside and came back out after midnight. There was Jupiter in the position the signal had been earlier in the evening. The interesting thing about this sighting is that it was not in response to a request. It was a gift.

Friday, August 21, 2009 4:00 am

I couldn’t sleep because of caffeine after picking my daughter up at the Indianapolis airport after midnight. The sky was clear and the Milky Way amazing. I was looking to the southeast and saw a small streak. I thanked our friends for the “hello” but added the thought that it was right at the edge of my field of vision. There immediately followed a long diagonal streak upper left to lower right in the middle of my field of vision at tremendous speed. Over the next couple of minutes there followed another four short streaks that gradually led my gaze to the southwest. The final longer streak started just above and to the left of Jupiter and went straight down (the “no” signal) as if to say “No Jupiter”. A reminder of the August 11 sighting.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 03:48 PM   #2
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Recent Sightings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnana View Post
The interesting thing about this sighting is that it was not in response to a request. It was a gift.
This is interesting Jnana
Have you requested and received a response previously?
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 04:23 PM   #3
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
This is interesting Jnana
Have you requested and received a response previously?
Yes, both individually and in groups. I've been to CSETI training and follow those protocols when our group meets. It's not unusual to have activity in the sky that is clearly a response to a recent comment in the group. Also, this is not the first use of the "no" signal, which was my suggestion to the ETs I'm interacting with. They have been very generous in responding to my requests, and I try to express appropriate gratitude.

The sightings themselves, mostly flashes and streaks, may not seem all that significant to the casual reader, but that changes rather drastically when your own eyes see a response in the sky to your own thoughts or spoken words. The only way to understand this is to experience it. Fortunately, that's an easy thing to do if you approach it in the spirit of universal peace. Thought is a powerful thing.

Last edited by Jnana; 08-24-2009 at 04:26 PM.
Old 08-24-2009, 05:48 PM   #4
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

This is VERY intriguing to me. I feel that I am experiencing similar activity.

There is much I want to share, but I simply provide bits and pieces.

When you referenced Jupiter, I'm assuming you are speaking of the very bright star that comes out at night? I too have seen it (I'm in Ohio...next door). I've yet to see it flicker, other than when thin cloud cover passes by it. However, on occassion, it's not just that one star, but sometimes two of them. Often, neither of them do not "emerge" until after 9:00, 10:00 or 11:00 pm. Occassionally do they come out at nightfall. I tried looking at one with my (more novice) telescope and only see a circular rainbow. I'm a novice, so this may be coming when looking at stars???

When both of them are out, one is usually behind my home in the eastern sky (though it changes sometimes hourly/daily) and the other in front (the western part of sky, hourly/daily). During the month of June, one was often in proximity of the moon for days to weeks. Two weeks ago, I decided to do something I did back in February (when it was too low to conceivably be a planet or a star..only a satellite or something else), which was to drive to it. In February, I ultimately ended up roughly 30 minutes from home and as if looking up at a lighthouse, the light flipped off and I only could see a silhouette of an object with lights flashing above it. It then moved slowly diagonally across the night sky, so I turned around to its new position (from my car) and it was gone. On the drive back, I thought perhaps a black ops helicopter, but I don't think that any longer. I saw one of those two days later during the day.

Anyway, two weeks ago I tried the same, though this star was higher and more yellow than the white one in February. I ended up on the opposite side of town (maybe 30+ miles away from home) trying to get close or see if it was above something in particular (due to it holding this position in the sky the most). It seemed to be moving further and further away, and of course as I'm driving Im thinking and occassionally directing my conversation and thoughts to the E.T's (just in case). I then noticed two helicopters flying around in the area and then turned and headed back home. Now, this was around 12:30am -1:00am and as I headed back home my neighborly red, blue and yellow strobing star which seemed to be staying in proximity to me (yes, seemingly changing positions in the sky) was sighted. When I finally got back home the bright star I went to get a closer look at was almost directly above my home, and no longer in the eastern part of the sky. I chuckled and said to them, "okay... you guys are having some fun with me I see". :-)

Last night, looking above my home to a VERY heavy star present sky, I again saw one of the small feint stars fly across the sky, and this time it was after I asked (within my mind) if I could see movement again from one of the stars. My wife and now some of my family members have now witnessed such movements, including multiple movements one evening. We no longer categorize these as potential a satellites anymore. There is much more to share, but because I haven't had direct contact, which I believe because I'm not ready (meaning telepathically, and perhaps other reasons) I speak bits and pieces of what's going on over here.

Other than a shadowy figure sighted in the home one night a few months ago, the only potential contact could be on the Fourth of July when my wife and I saw a star drifting across the sky, and at around 10:30 pm, I decided to come back out with my telescope. Out of nowhere there was this blond guy jogging towards me and suddenly stops and ask me if I've seen anything interesting? I replied: "Nah, for the most part, not much lighting other than the moon to see anything". He then smiled and said, yeah, I have a friend with one of those. He then says okay, well see ya (or something like that) and jogs away. I'm thinking wth??

Now, folks I live in a Suburban Cul De Sac, and there are roughly two or three people I've ever seen jogging in my area for the past 6 years, but never this late at night, a stranger, and on a holiday to boot. Now, to keep it honest, I'm an African American, and I do still experience some people being uncomfortable around me (not too often though), but this guy out of nowhere at 10:30pm stops to speak?? I put that in my hmmmm file. lol

Sorry for this being so long, but I wanted to put more out there. I will eventually discuss the blueish white star above my home. Call me craze if you must, but my wife (daughter of a minister) knows and feels somethings afoot, though she's my in home skeptic too. lol
gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 06:16 PM   #5
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for sharing gscraig. All I can say is, keep up the attempts at communication. The ETs will respond to a heartfelt request to show themselves. Then you don't have to go chase them . Continue and you can start to get to know each other.

Jupiter rises about the same time every night, moving only a little from one night to the next. Currently, in the Eastern time zone it rises at 7:55 PM. More here: Heavens Above

The other very bright object people commonly see is Venus (currently the morning star, rises at 4:19 AM).

You seem to be doing a good job of sorting out what's what in the night sky, and much of what you describe does indeed sound "unusual".

Last edited by Jnana; 08-24-2009 at 07:18 PM.
Old 08-25-2009, 12:51 PM   #6
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the info Jnana.

This helps quite a bit, and I'm still checking out the link. We considered and believe these to have been planets to certain degree, but the second star I've seen here, I really don't think it's Venus. I went onto Youtube (did this before) to see footage people captured of the stars and I do believe some of the sightings are Jupiter, but something doesn't seem or look right.

There are currently (and sporadically before) two other bright stars along with these that are visible, and they also remain visible during sunrise. I will wait for a good clear evening and get some solid photo's and share them.

The biggest mystery that remains for me, is the second driving scenario mentioned previously. lol...this absolutely happened and will never forget it.
gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 03:57 AM   #7
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

I have a friend we shall call Kurt "the Shredder" (for his love of Van Halen and shredding guitars).

He visited the ECETI/James Gilliland over a year ago. Over the past year he has done the CE5 protocol taught to him by James Gilliland, and have had numerous contact experiences. He (and now "we") has seen ships powering up 10 times the size of Venus & Jupiter in reaction to high powered lasers. At times, the ships light up the ground around us on a few occassions with blue light.

Himself, myself, and others have congregated to the rural home of a man named Steve, who has crafts come over his property on a nightly basis. There is something going on with his place so much so, that Steve has had his own personal contact experience that led him to building a second copper pyramid outdoors. A psychic friend of Steve's came to his property the day after, and without tell her, she found the spot where he had his experience and told him to put his pyramid on the north side of the garage. They (the Plaedians it seems) were doing something there and they could all sense the energy in that spot. The original copper pyramid Steve has is hin his basemant and has been customzed a couple of months ago with crystals to aid him in his meditations.

Recently, there was a Golden Ship that showed up 4 nights in a row. There are, also, a lot of Orbs that show up, too (though the property is surrounded by fields. However I have taken pictures of the pyramid outdoors and got some interesting results not related to pollen or bugs in the air). This is happening in central rural Peoria County in Illinois and also in Kurt's native Fulton County.
Bill "the Doctor"

Last edited by DoctorWho; 08-26-2009 at 04:00 AM.
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 01:45 PM   #8
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Bill, very cool stuff. All the best to you and your friends in high places and low.

This is what I mean when I talk about "grass roots" disclosure - more and more people having undeniable experiences. Once it gets to a certain point, there's no way to counteract this sort of thing with mass media lies.
Old 08-26-2009, 06:21 PM   #9
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I'm in Minnesota and last night my husband came and told me to hurry up as he was watching it himself.

It took me awhile because but I seen it.

I have never watched the skies, my husbands job required good weather and seeing as he was the superintendent, he called the shots on whether they worked a day or not. He never depended on the weather forcast and admitted to me that he spends more time "looking" now that I have gone crazy.....LOL

He called me out because he noticed that this white star was not in the "right" place for anything. Soon after we turned our backs to check out what may be out there behind us, we turned back and it was gone......

It was amazing and I am glad I got a chance to see this. We will check it out again tonight
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 02:24 PM   #10
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

The Jupiter signals described in the first post in this thread reminded me of the ending to the movie “2010: The Year We Make Contact” where the monolith replicates itself, collapses Jupiter, and creates a new star.

From the movie "2010: The Year We Make Contact"

A few evenings later in meditation I requested a bright flash near Jupiter if Jupiter was really going to collapse and turn into a new star. I went outside and there was indeed a bright flash (3x Jupiter). But, instead of being near Jupiter, the flash was about 6 hours ahead of Jupiter’s location at the time. So, my best guess at the moment is that Jupiter will be just fine, the signals were intended to remind me of the 2010 movie, and the title is significant.

I guess we will find out soon enough one way or the other.
Old 10-14-2009, 02:55 AM   #11
SteveMick
Avalon Senior Member

I wanted to make mention of something I saw in the skies last week, here in Florida.. It was about 8:00pm. Est. The sun had set fully and the moon was showing in the distant eastern sky which was to my left. I was facing almost due south and looked straight up to see what I am pretty sure is Jupiter.(It was extremely bright as it is evertime I view it, which is on a nightly basis... Anyways, while looking up towards that bright glow, a second glow appeared slightly to the right of where I was focused. It looked just like what I assumed was Jupiter, in it's size and brightness. With the exception that the color seemed to be very blue. As I stared at it for an estimated 10 seconds, it went from a stable singular light source and grew in light intensity until it actually showed an outer ring of the light surrounding it. It then started to dim very visibly and gradually until it slowly vanished completely.. It was exactely like having a spot type lightbulb on a dimmer switch.... Again this lasted about 10 seconds in total. I smiled at that moment, because it was just so beautiful to see. Especially since it was not totally dark yet.. I have looked every night since then for a repeat occurence of what I had seen, but nothing has shown as of yet... I have been alive for forty years and have never experienced such a beautiful occurence that was obviously out of the norm... I hope to see it again sometime.....
SteveMick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 01:08 PM   #12
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Hi SteveMick, thanks for sharing that sighting. It's very interesting to me to hear that other people have seen something similar to what I have seen. I know someone else who has described a ring of lights around a bright light. I didn't see that, but I have seen a similar "twin of Jupiter". I've posted this in another thread but I'll repeat it here as well:

Sunday, September 13, 2009 8:30 PM

It was dusk, not fully dark. Looking to the SSW I saw a light the same brightness as Jupiter hanging motionless in the sky for several minutes. It looked like a twin of Jupiter. With binoculars, it looked like a disk of similar size. This light was within 20 degrees of the horizon, below and to the right of Jupiter which was also visible. The light very gradually dimmed over a minute or two without moving. The light then moved slowly upwards and then it started to show standard aviation flashing lights. These lights were definitely not visible before, even when the main light was quite dim. The craft passed directly over me at Indy landing approach altitude but there was no jet noise associated with it. It should have been easily audible. I continued watching the craft through binoculars until it was no longer visible in the north.

Last edited by Jnana; 10-14-2009 at 01:15 PM.
Old 10-14-2009, 01:22 PM   #13
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Jnana ... I have been wondering about this and have mentioned on one of my threads...

It's pretty amazing stuff and I feel the way you do. From right to left or vice versa are the real ones. Also I see lots of small specs floating around most nights although the streaks are less often. If I see one its a real bonus!!

Perhaps we should all make a conscious effort to pop out each night and report what we have seen...I normally ask them to unveil themselves...it doesn't matter how we ask as long as the intent is there in our minds...

We all need to look to the skies more often.

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 02:33 PM   #14
Reader
Avalon Senior Member

I've seen quite a number of streaks and very fast pinpoints of light

Probably 5 times in the past 2 weeks
They generally appear to be lower than meteorites and don't have the tail

Some of them past over my head from behind, like they are making sure I will see them

One came down from very high up in an elongated loop, kind of like a roller coaster, and then just disappeared.
Very cool........
Reader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 01:21 PM   #15
Reader
Avalon Senior Member

October 13
Swedish Fireball

Reader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 05:37 AM   #16
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reader View Post
One came down from very high up in an elongated loop, kind of like a roller coaster, and then just disappeared.
Very cool........
Very cool indeed!