Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Unconfirmed News Reports

Notices

Unconfirmed News Reports Please post any unconfirmed/unverified reports here

Old 12-16-2009, 04:54 PM   #126
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Stewart Swerdlow's "Illuminati News"

Did you happen to listen to the radio show he did the other night? If so, what did he say?
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 04:59 PM   #127
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
Did you happen to listen to the radio show he did the other night? If so, what did he say?
Yes, I did!

If I understood correctly, Stewart said that there might be a real alien invasion coming from the Kuipers Belt in 2010.

He so often talks about a fake alien invasion by the Illuminati. I hope I'm not misquoting him by saying he talked about a real one.

My understanding is the the Kuipers Belt surrounds the entire solar system.

I wish the archives of this show were free. I checked this morning and they are not. I really want input from other members on this!!
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 05:14 PM   #128
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Wow, must be why the new units are in production.
Old 12-16-2009, 05:30 PM   #129
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Wow, must be why the new units are in production.
What new units?
Old 12-16-2009, 08:33 PM   #130
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Manufactored cyborgs.
Old 12-16-2009, 08:57 PM   #131
chelmostef
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Manufactored cyborgs.
Just wondered if you channeled this info or come by it by other means?

Stef
chelmostef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 08:58 PM   #132
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Manufactored cyborgs.

I believe Dr Bill talked about this. Underground in China, right?
Old 12-16-2009, 09:16 PM   #133
chelmostef
Avalon Senior Member

When ever I see Colonel Muammar Al-Gaddafi of Libya, I always think he is a robot, its the eyes, so black and his face looks plastic to me.

I wonder what these other cyborgs look like?

Stef
Old 12-16-2009, 11:16 PM   #134
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

No not those one's. They look like regular men. These are manufactored in the USA.
Old 12-17-2009, 08:50 PM   #135
Callidon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
No not those one's. They look like regular men. These are manufactored in the USA.
Do you have a source of info on this you'd care to share?
Callidon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 11:25 PM   #136
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Another interesting post today:

December 17, 2009
New World

Scientists have discovered a new planet that they are calling an "alien water world" in the constellation Ophiucus--which is really the 13th Zodiac sign, if astrology were done properly.

Because the new planet is so close to us, scientists are able to see what it is made of. It is orbiting a dwarf red star, is covered in water and is 6 times the size of Earth.

Nearly daily we are given new info from space. We are being set up for the staged alien invasion soon. There is also a video going around the net showing a pyramid-shaped UFO hovering over the Kremlin in Moscow at night, supposedly filmed from a passing vehicle.
Old 12-18-2009, 07:25 PM   #137
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

In my opinion, another meaningful post by Stewart today:

December 18, 2009
Whale Song

Oceanographers and marine biologists have noticed a change in the frequencies of Blue Whales in the world's oceans. Their voices are getting deeper with no known explanation. This is a global occurrence.

The explanation is that the ELF and Microwave bombardment of the Earth has gotten more intense, changing the energies of the oceans and the sonic waves that travel through them. Therefore, the whales and other creatures must adapt to the new frequencies by changing their own in order to maintain contact with each other.

It is also causing dolphins and sharks to move closer to land. Many animals on Earth have modified their behaviors.
Old 12-18-2009, 09:02 PM   #138
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Sickening........I feel awful reading that.........
Old 12-18-2009, 09:11 PM   #139
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Sickening........I feel awful reading that.........
Me too.
Old 12-18-2009, 10:47 PM   #140
chelmostef
Avalon Senior Member

Its so sad
I feel so sorry for the intelligent species living in the ocean, I often wonder if thats why whales beach themselves, from constant barrage of noise we pollute the oceans with..
I have also speculated to myself that once we have learnt to understand and comunicate with the itelligent species allready here around us, we might start to communicate with other species in the ocean of space in a more direct and official way. They are our guardians untill we understand that we will always be looking and see nothing.
Old 12-26-2009, 08:03 PM   #141
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Stewart's post today:

December 26, 2009
Disturbed Person Email

To those of you who received an email from a person named "David" attempting to slander Stewart and Janet. We do not know how he got our mailing list, but obviously he had to hack into our systems somewhere to do this. Apparently he is a disturbed individual with many issues that he has to project onto others. Remember, as we always teach you, that you can only see in others what already exists within yourself. We are always open and honest about who we are and what we are going through/have gone through. This person has not even the courage to sign his last name or let people know what he has written/where he has written. Pease ignore his emails. Even putting this on the site is giving him too much attention, which is what he is craving. Do not write to us about his email, do not acknowledge his emails. This is the first and last that will be posted on this site about him. Brown X him out and get on with life.

[End of Post]

I disagree with the assertion that whatever you see in others you must have yourself.

Does anyone have any information about what the alleged slanderous statements about Stewart and his wife Janet were or who David is? I am not on Stewart's email list so I did not receive the email myself...
Old 12-27-2009, 04:43 PM   #142
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

This is an important post by Stewart. I had not heard about the incident on the flight. But Stewart must have gotten his information about the incident (but not his interpretation, of course) from the mainstream media:

December 27, 2009

Another Scare

As you have all heard by now, a Delta/ NWA plane was the target of an attempted bombing on board by a Nigerian man whose father warned the US Embassy in Lagos. The US did nothing to stop him.

The 23-year-old claimed to be a member of Al Qaeda and trained in a camp in Yemen. He waited until the plane was already descending to land before setting off an incendiary device that should have been detected by security in Amsterdam where the plane originated.

After the man set himself on fire, he was catatonic and di not react to the severe burns on his body. This is evidence of deep mind-control and going into a deep altered state.

This was once again a set-up to control air traffic, enforce more restrictions and possibly target more countries as needing "cleansing" from fundamentalist Islamic ideas.

Last edited by Seashore; 01-05-2010 at 12:42 PM. Reason: Format
Old 12-30-2009, 04:07 PM   #143
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

I'm really fascinated with today's post:

December 30, 2009
Blue Moon

Tomorrow night is New Year's Eve. It is also a night of a rare "Blue Moon". This occurs when there is a second full moon within the same calendar month. It is especially rare when it occurs on New Year's.

You can be assured that the Illuminati will take full advantage of this 13th full moon of the year by performing sexual magick rituals globally. The energy may feel strange or uncomfortable from now until New Year's Day.

Stay in violet and keep the brown merger at your pineal gland 24/7.

Last edited by Seashore; 01-05-2010 at 12:41 PM. Reason: Format
Old 12-30-2009, 04:32 PM   #144
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

I know now why the saying:Once in a blue moon....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 05:40 PM   #145
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
I know now why the saying:Once in a blue moon....
I did a google search on this and came up with this article:

Time for a ‘blue moon’ – or is it?

By Ben Steelman
Ben.Steelman@StarNewsOnline.com

Published: Wednesday, December 30, 2009 at 11:07 a.m.
Last Modified: Wednesday, December 30, 2009 at 11:07 a.m.

Once in a blue moon? It happens Thursday night.

A "blue moon" rises above the water tower at Princess Place and 17th street.
StarNews file

Then again, it might not be until Nov. 21, 2010. It all depends on how you define it.

A “blue moon” refers to any full moon that doesn’t fit the usual once-a-month pattern. Since the regular lunar cycle, from full moon to full moon, runs 29.5 days, some months will eventually have two full moons. It doesn’t happen often – once every 2.7154 years, so be precise.

Popular lore of the past 50 years or so uses “blue moon” to describe the second of two full moons in a single calendar month. Since the last full moon fell on Dec. 2, the next – the blue moon – will come on New Year’s Eve.

According to the U.S. Naval Observatory, the nation’s official timekeeper, that’s not entirely accurate, though. A more precise definition – one used by the Maine Farmers’ Almanac for decades – describes a “blue moon” as happening when four full moons fall during one single season of the year, rather than the usual three. To be precise, the “blue moon” is the third of these four full moons, and it can be the only full moon in a month.

By this tighter definition, we won’t have another true blue moon until Nov. 21.

How did we mess this up? Well, in 1946, Sky & Telescope magazine ran an article defining the blue moon as the second full moon in a month, based on a misreading of the Maine Farmers’ Almanac. (That’s a different publication, incidentally, than the Farmers’ Almanac you’ll probably find on your local newsstand.) Sky & Telescope is very picky about accuracy, and in 1999, it ran a long article correcting its mistake.

Why does this matter? Well, you might care if you take planting by the full moon seriously, as many readers of the Maine Farmers’ Almanac did back in the 1800s. Plant when the moon isn’t right, the old belief goes, and your crops will fail. (At least that’s what we believed before we discovered fertilizer and pesticides.)

Or you might care if you’re trying to calculate the correct dates for Easter and Lent by using the phases of the moon. This was a big deal in the Middle Ages.

According to the Farmers’ Almanac – the modern one, not the Maine Farmers’ Almanac – every few years, the full moon would come too early for Lent. At this time, churchmen would declare this early moon to be the “belewe” moon, and tell the faithful to go by the next full moon. “Belewe,” in Old English, means either “blue” or “betrayer”; thus, the early moon was “betraying,” or fooling people.

At least, that’s one story. Very occasionally, a full moon does appear to be blue, usually because of pollutants high in the atmosphere. The most famous occasion came after the Krakatoa volcano erupted in 1883; it blew so much volcanic ash around the world that the moon looked blue for nearly two years afterward.

In common speech, the sense of “blue moon” as a synonym for “never gonna happen” or “hardly ever happens” goes a long way back. According to the Cambridge History of English and American Literature, the earliest known usage appeared in print in 1528.

The Otto Preminger movie The Moon is Blue, starring William Holden and David Niven, caused a scandal back in 1953 for using the words “virgin” and “seduce” out loud. It was banned in Boston.

In 1934, Richard Rogers and Lorenz Hart wrote the popular ballad “Blue Moon,” which was later sung by Louis Armstrong, Tony Bennett, Ella Fitzgerald, Billie Holliday, Frank Sinatra, Elvis Presley and just about everyone else.The most famous version, however, is the 1961 do-wop rendition by the Marcels (“Blue Moon, you saw me standing alone …”)

[End of Article]

I thought the passages I've marked in red are interesting.
Old 12-30-2009, 05:41 PM   #146
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
You can be assured that the Illuminati will take full advantage of this 13th full moon of the year by performing sexual magick rituals globally. The energy may feel strange or uncomfortable from now until New Year's Day.
Anyone have any thoughts on this?
Old 12-30-2009, 07:09 PM   #147
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Well.......I have not slept in 2 nights, had an *incident* and am just trying to cope with not sleeping.....
Old 12-30-2009, 07:17 PM   #148
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Well.......I have not slept in 2 nights, had an *incident* and am just trying to cope with not sleeping.....
to you.
Old 12-31-2009, 10:57 PM   #149
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

I think Stewart has something of significance to say again today:

December 31, 2009
Seals and Quakes

A few days ago, all the sea lions in San Francisco Bay vanished. Up until then, they were 4 deep along the docks and rocks. Then, one day, they all left abruptly and mysteriously!

Scientists are speculating that they were following a food source that moved out to sea. But, sea lions know that they always have a food source along the coast. That's why they live there.

In light of the nearly 6 point quake that struck yesterday near San Diego, it is likely the sea lions know that something bad is coming and they took off for safety.

If you live near San Francisco--batten down the hatches!

[End of post]
Old 01-01-2010, 12:30 AM   #150
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the post on the Blue Moon....

but I'm writing to say that apparently Stewart's mailing list isn't very long, for no one that I know that's on the list has received the slanderous email (I'm not one of them on the list fyi)...

hmm. whazzup with that?
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote