Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Old 12-01-2009, 10:08 PM   #1
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Default Believe it or not, there is a conspiracy also in netbooks power supply Voltage!

A year ago I was nicely impressed by the size and the features of those small laptops with smaller footprint, weight and most of all, high portability. It was then the EEE PC, which was powered by 12 V, I said nice feature, I can directly power from the car battery, or a 12 V solar system, directly I may say (just a jitter filter, by two coils and two capacitors). So, I thought I will put all my survival files and documents on it, will be better than an E-book reader because I can also have some spreadsheet, word processor, etc.

The features of portability were very promising. Today I was to visit many IT shop and stores, in a very afluent capital of the world, where are tenths if not hundreds stores, even IT outlets.... I saw literally dozens of types of so called netbooks and smaller sizes, with astonish features, but all of them, surprise, surprise ... all are powered by 19 V, DC, instead of 12 V DC, so bye bye, direct powering from car battery. Then I investigated about the EEE PC, 1000 I remembered it was on 12 V, it was not to be find any of them, they said is old, obsolete and offered a myriad of new Asus netbook of all sorts od sizes, colours, etc.. All of them, not at 12 V, but 19V!.

My question is, if that the advertise for netbook is a small computer to be used in a high mobility environment, for "road warriors" why then they removed the No.1 mobility feature, that is not to be forced to recourse to wall charging or sophisticated inverters for cars? Now, in order to just simply plug in a cigarette lighter, I need to have another piece of electronics, which will be needed to protect for EMP, another issue I need to worry about!

By this I remained without a survival backup netbook that I would like to Faraday cage it and store for the future with all the survival guides and library.

So, as a bitter remark, even in these small issues, we can see a conspiracy against us, whatever good issue is out and we found out very useful for us, it is immediately removed, hide away or make disappear. They are over us, on every issue, minor or major, whatever. We are attacked on every angle possible.

Last edited by artvision; 12-01-2009 at 10:13 PM.
artvision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 10:15 PM   #2
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Believe it or not, there is a conspiracy also in netbooks power supply Voltage!

You are very right! Sometimes I freak out when I realize on how many levels we are attacked.
There is no rest and there are no sleeping times for evil ones in their efforts to enslave humans.

It sounds silly and somewhat ridiculous and it may bring an weird eye on you from people BUT you just need to look around yourself and you will notice a massive attack on human brain, soul and heart in order to kill each one of our brain , heart and soul.

And it`s all tiresome because you find yourself constantly fighting...
This world doesn`t give you a five minute brake from artificial chaos it have created. AHHHH
beren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 10:21 PM   #3
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Believe it or not, there is a conspiracy also in netbooks power supply Voltage!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beren View Post
You are very right! Sometimes I freak out when I realize on how many levels we are attacked.
There is no rest and there are no sleeping times for evil ones in their efforts to enslave humans.

It sounds silly and somewhat ridiculous and it may bring an weird eye on you from people BUT you just need to look around yourself and you will notice a massive attack on human brain, soul and heart in order to kill each one of our brain , heart and soul.

And it`s all tiresome because you find yourself constantly fighting...
This world doesn`t give you a five minute brake from artificial chaos it have created. AHHHH
Hajde Zdravo, priatelje! Beograd je vrlo lepo grad! Ia sam slucao Bajaga i Instructori, za Beogradsko, voz, vuk vucija....... vrlo lepo! (Hope that I write correctly as I do not have cyrillic) This is off topic.

You are right, they attack us by all means !

Last edited by artvision; 12-01-2009 at 10:26 PM.
Old 12-01-2009, 10:25 PM   #4
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by artvision View Post
Hajde Zdravo, priatelje! Beograd je vrlo lepo grad! Ia sam slucao Bajaga i Instructori, za Beogradsko, voz.... vrlo lepo! (Hope that I write correctly as I do not have cyrillic)

Odakle si momce? :-)
Old 12-01-2009, 10:27 PM   #5
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Odakle si momce? :-)
iz Temeszvar ali bio sam u Beogradu!
Old 12-01-2009, 10:42 PM   #6
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
iz Temeszvar ali bio sam u Beogradu!
Ah , komsija!!! Drago mi je

Dobar si sa Srpskim jezikom!
Old 12-01-2009, 10:53 PM   #7
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Ah , komsija!!! Drago mi je

Dobar si sa Srpskim jezikom!
Hvala vam lepo, Ja ucilo iz TV beogradsko prvi kanal i Treci Kanal! Polako, polako, tako ja ucilo! Tako ucilo i italijanskom! Smatrao Ragazze di non e la RAI! Hajde zdravo, we are speaking english now, as we want people understand!
Old 12-01-2009, 10:56 PM   #8
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hvala vam lepo, Ja ucilo iz TV beogradsko prvi kanal i Treci Kanal! Polako, polako, tako ja ucilo! Tako ucilo i italijanskom! Smatrao Ragazze di non e la RAI! Hajde zdravo, we are speaking english now, as we want people understand!
Definitely!

But again you are right when stating that in your thread!