Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-10-2010, 05:11 PM   #1
gwangsun
Avalon Senior Member

Default Is Jesse Ventura's conspiracy theory show questionable?

Hey Everyone,

I have been wondering if anyone else has been following Jesse Ventura's conspiracy theory. To be honest I have only saw one episode, (The one with Duncan O'Finioan on the Manchurian candidate) after watching the show on youtube I began to wonder why the POWERs would allow it to be aired? But as i finished the episode I noticed that it left watchers with the idea in their heads but never completely gave a definite conclusive answer. They just kept stating that "O'Finioan really believes he is a modern Manchurian candidate." I also don't like how the show is narrated, it reminds me of the horrible show Paranormal State.

So i'm wondering what everyone feels about the show. Is there some sort of reverse psychology going on, or is it a method of simply implanting the possibilities in the publics minds so that when "it hits the fan", someone could say "Its not like we didn't tell you."

What do you think?
gwangsun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 06:57 PM   #2
Irving
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Is Jesse Ventura's conspiracy theory show questionable?

I've watched only the episode about 9/11 and I thought that she show seemed a bit paranoid and fear based and I also thought that it didn't even bring up many of the good facts and points. It largely focused on the unrecovered flight recorder boxes and on other random things that prove nothing such as the testimony of a man who was in the basement and heard secondary explosions.

What I always say to people about 9/11 is that I find it shocking that millions of people can watch 2 massively huge towers fall straight down into their own footprint following the path of most resistance at near free fall speed and turn to pulverized dust without asking questions as to how that is physically possible. I find it impossible that these towers could have down this without explosives in the buildings.
Irving is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 07:06 PM   #3
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

I rarely watch tv, mostly see what I want on youtube, the one with Mr 0 Finnion was the only one of the series I have seen. It reminded me of TAPS the way they sat at the table and Jessie wanted this and then that, seemed to orchestrated for my likeing.

I also thought his body language in front of Mr o Finnion left a lot to be desired, I am probably wrong but to me it seemed an almost taunting body language and eye contact.

I was waiting for him to get a slap....
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 07:37 PM   #4
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

This tv show is worthy in that all the ones that have not been able to hear it from us, get it in a mode they at least watch, the TV.

I think the show is well done, forget the "entertainment" bits thrown in; considering it's being aired at all.

There are some very good questions being asked. The Illuminati want this out now to the public... although we've been getting it for years thanks to the internet.
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 07:39 PM   #5
PilotSimone
Avalon Senior Member

This show is terribly cheesy, but I think it does a good job of connecting simple dots for people. Especially people who watch hours and hours of mindless TV. It's precisely the media my TV-lovin' family/friends need to even consider getting into this stuff.

Whatever the motive, it should help wake some people up to the possibility of a shadow government. It'll certainly plant some seeds.

The ratings are impressive for a nation of 300 million. The show has been holding steady around 1.6 million viewers since early December.
PilotSimone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 08:04 PM   #6
birdseye51
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammit View Post
I rarely watch tv, mostly see what I want on youtube, the one with Mr 0 Finnion was the only one of the series I have seen. It reminded me of TAPS the way they sat at the table and Jessie wanted this and then that, seemed to orchestrated for my likeing.

I also thought his body language in front of Mr o Finnion left a lot to be desired, I am probably wrong but to me it seemed an almost taunting body language and eye contact.

I agree with you. For a show such as this to be aired to the general public, the controllers are allowing it to be aired, the information presented in Conspiracy Theory is in reallity old news. I myself believe that the elites do not care about this information as the programmed public only see it as entertainment. Turner broadcasting owns this program and only present what they want to be presented. I too think that Duncan's interview was pushed through in a hurry so as not to present too much info to the public. I also think that more information should be presented on the fact that the Jesuits really control the media and have for a very long time. In fact the Jesuits are not really presented anywhere makes me believe they are the ones presenting mainstream shows including entertainment such as singers, politicians, sports, actors, commedians ect. to keep the uninformed glued to some form of entertainment so they will stay asleep. I too think that Duncan's interview would be the best so far.
birdseye51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 08:05 PM   #7
TAXMASTER
Avalon Senior Member

the show garnishes respect because of jesse. he is not going to stick his neck out and make statements that will compromise his integrity. 911 was such a vast array of interconnected unexplained pieces of events that could not possibly all be covered in a one hour show. i think he took a little thing like the lie about the flight recorders and if he could show malfeasance there then the rest of the lie would be more believable.

you can not possibly think that any deep secret can be exposed in less than 60 minutes. what he is doing is opening the door to mainstream joe q public that these things exist. if their heart is ready then they will research the matter further.

the show must be a little cheesy to get the average joe to watch it. give him credit for raising these questions. he is one of the good guys!
TAXMASTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 08:36 PM   #8
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

anything on tv is perhaps to steer us in someway. controlled opposition like the ptb will infiltrate the opposing side always. look at fox news now basically copying alex jones who himself is prob knowingly or unkowingly controlled to some degree.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 08:39 PM   #9
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Yup......
Old 01-10-2010, 08:55 PM   #10
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammit View Post

So was I, although from watching Jesse throughout the years, his son went to high school with my son when he was mayor of Brooklyn Center..........LOL thats just jesse but to do so to Duncan was not a good way to start off.

Jesse has never been able to put that "wrestling" hard **** look behind him

mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 08:59 PM   #11
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

lol, as big as he is he would have gone dowwwwwwn. lmao
Old 01-10-2010, 09:25 PM   #12
cantaloupe
Avalon Senior Member

I also remember reading somewhere that the ptw have to tell everyone what they're up to (if only symbolically or partially) to create a loophole around the whole free will issue. We have to agree to it all on some level, maybe by just passively letting it happen after our own denial has prevented us from seeing something that is right in front of us.
cantaloupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 11:15 PM   #13
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

Jesse mentioned in one show that he now lives in Mexico.
Even the big boy, former wrestler that he is, he does posses
a vulnerable facial expression that comes through on the show...
as though he is authentically shocked to find out these things.

I'm impressed with the show, considering it is TV... but
truTV is not a channel that most people get anyway right ((I'm asking).
It shows here on satellite tv, but I wonder if cable runs the channel without having to pay the extra fees for bonus channels like HBO & such... just curious.. Anyone?

Interesting viewer stats mentioned in an earlier posts are impressive...
hmmmm.... but the show V is on hold... go figure.
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 12:25 AM   #14
HipHipnotist
Avalon Senior Member

You can see ALL the "Conspiracy Theory" episodes in one place right here...

http://www.theamericansheeple.com

Just scroll to the bottom and click on the "Conspiracy Theory" banner.

Watch them all then judge for yourself.

The rest of the Site is fun, too.
HipHipnotist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 12:52 AM   #15
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

People... it is a S H O W .

What part of that don't you understand?

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 01:28 AM   #16
Roman195
Avalon Senior Member

I've seen all the shows and this one about MKULTRA hit me in the heart. For I too was recruited by Navel Special Services in Viet Nam. Asked questions like can you kill a man, then handed an application and told by my handler that when I got back to the States not to talk about this. His words were; "No pillow talk, because we'll know." I was in the Army Signal Corp..1st Signal and then later transfered to Stratcom. I held a Top Secret Clearance for ten years. This man took me into the Officers Club in Saigon, and I wasn't even an officer. We sat in a lounge area at the club and when my handler was asked by an officer sitting there what outfits we represented (for we were in cilvilian clothes) and was told by my handler "Navel Special Services" this officer immediatly got up and left. So I believe Duncan's story and you can believe it or not, that's your choice. So pay attention, if you wish, but remember these guys are good at what they do and they have means to do what's needed that we haven't even heard of.
In Peace and Oneness
Roman195 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 01:39 AM   #17
gwangsun
Avalon Senior Member

I find it funny that people are coming to me now with a bunch of "did you knows" about these conspiracy topics...when we all might have known about these things for some time... Maybe the POWERs motives are to get the mass public thinking and talking then?
Old 01-11-2010, 01:43 AM   #18
gwangsun
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman195 View Post
I've seen all the shows and this one about MKULTRA hit me in the heart. For I too was recruited by Navel Special Services in Viet Nam. Asked questions like can you kill a man, then handed an application and told by my handler that when I got back to the States not to talk about this. His words were; "No pillow talk, because we'll know." I was in the Army Signal Corp..1st Signal and then later transfered to Stratcom. I held a Top Secret Clearance for ten years. This man took me into the Officers Club in Saigon, and I wasn't even an officer. We sat in a lounge area at the club and when my handler was asked by an officer sitting there what outfits we represented (for we were in cilvilian clothes) and was told by my handler "Navel Special Services" this officer immediatly got up and left. So I believe Duncan's story and you can believe it or not, that's your choice. So pay attention, if you wish, but remember these guys are good at what they do and they have means to do what's needed that we haven't even heard of.
In Peace and Oneness
Very interesting, thank you for your input.
Old 01-11-2010, 04:33 AM   #19
powerviolence
Unsubscribed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
Jesse mentioned in one show that he now lives in Mexico.
Even the big boy, former wrestler that he is, he does posses
a vulnerable facial expression that comes through on the show...
as though he is authentically shocked to find out these things.

I'm impressed with the show, considering it is TV... but
truTV is not a channel that most people get anyway right ((I'm asking).
It shows here on satellite tv, but I wonder if cable runs the channel without having to pay the extra fees for bonus channels like HBO & such... just curious.. Anyone?

Interesting viewer stats mentioned in an earlier posts are impressive...
hmmmm.... but the show V is on hold... go figure.
truTv is a basic cable channel, it shows cheap shows about cops, and accident videos, it's not anything like HBO, at least with comcast it's basic cable.
powerviolence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 05:14 AM   #20
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Jesse should stick to wearing feather boas and novelty sunglasses.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 05:27 AM   #21
PilotSimone
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredkc View Post
People... it is a S H O W .

What part of that don't you understand?
Awesome input! That must have taken you all day to come with.
PilotSimone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 08:02 AM   #22
Boober
Avalon Senior Member

He must be gettin desperate, I liked there war room table thing,lol it was so corny. I thought it was funny that they have one token guy to disagree with him. The show has very weak and limited arguments especially about 911, but I think we all knew it wasnt gonna go for it. Was he even a good gov. btw?
Boober is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 01:08 PM   #23
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi gwangsun,

I think TruthTV is an internet based TV channel, so it is more difficult to control as most laws about television do not include web based companies.

The program in itself is mostly staged when the four people get round the table to hack things out and Jesse tells them what he wants, but that's understandable as there needs to be some objective organizing behind the scenes to make the program viewable.

We must remember that there is only so much one can put in a single TV program, so many ideas which perhaps we may think are important may be left out of the show, and the program can be followed more easily with just one or two 'major points'.

The program is not for the deep rooted conspiracy theorist as it does only skim over the surface of the subject, but I think is more geared to the newbies of the onspiracy theory ring, perhaps to stimulate them into doing ore of their own research in trying to find out the truth.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwangsun View Post
Hey Everyone,

I have been wondering if anyone else has been following Jesse Ventura's conspiracy theory. To be honest I have only saw one episode, (The one with Duncan O'Finioan on the Manchurian candidate) after watching the show on youtube I began to wonder why the POWERs would allow it to be aired? But as i finished the episode I noticed that it left watchers with the idea in their heads but never completely gave a definite conclusive answer. They just kept stating that "O'Finioan really believes he is a modern Manchurian candidate." I also don't like how the show is narrated, it reminds me of the horrible show Paranormal State.

So i'm wondering what everyone feels about the show. Is there some sort of reverse psychology going on, or is it a method of simply implanting the possibilities in the publics minds so that when "it hits the fan", someone could say "Its not like we didn't tell you."

What do you think?
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 01:18 PM   #24
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

This vid might change the way people think about Jesse. Handles himself very well up against a couple of rude punks. I give him credit for not popping this guy.

WARNING COARSE LANGUAGE

Jesse Ventura Walks Off The Opie & Anthony Show!

I certainly don't plan on watching this Opie punks show any time soon.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 01:24 PM   #25
twoRone
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi gwangsun,

The program is not for the deep rooted conspiracy theorist as it does only skim over the surface of the subject, but I think is more geared to the newbies of the onspiracy theory ring, perhaps to stimulate them into doing ore of their own research in trying to find out the truth.

Best regards,

Steve
My feelings precisely
twoRone is offline   Reply With Quote