Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Contactees

Notices

Contactees Share your experiences - NO Spam please

Old 02-20-2009, 04:21 PM   #26
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Allien Interview by Matilda O'Donnell MacElroy

[QUOTE=Antaletriangle;114567]
Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
I'm in the process of reading Emerald tablets and Thoth comes out as a positive being helping humanity. in the interview he is portrayed as a member of that hostile Empire. Another confusion.Astral walker says: don't go anywhere after your physical death, wait for the Nexus to arrive because there will be entities there which will try to trap your soul.[/QUOTE]

How does one cope with the souls of people whom you love like father.mother and siblings if they're now deceased etc-if they have already been entrapped and erased-it sounds such a horrible existence-advanced civilisations regarding earth as the nearest place to hell and your loved ones and yourself eternally trapped in a net of deceit to be used as slaves spiritually,then given electro shock treatment when you die!-bloody hell man!!
No-one can devise a way of dismantling this electromag. net also!!I'm a little pee'd off here.lol.

I hear ye Ant!
It seems we're NOT meant to go into the light

Iain
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 04:33 PM   #27
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

If we do not remember anything, if our memories are erased, how come some people remember their past lives, how come that during past regression sessions they can remember many past lives, how come they say that after death they met the members of their families who had died earlier? by the way...I got bad vibes from that alien being was saying. And I believe Kathleen decoded its name correctly "liar"
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 04:40 PM   #28
milk and honey
Avalon Senior Member

To save rewriting my views on the true purpose of re-incarnation and my thoughts on the soul's legitimate experience with the light at 'death' i'll just link to a couple posts i wrote in a thread here: http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?p=84423#post84423

Posts #28 and #44 will explain why i see this Alien Interview as disinformative. The 'interview' dovetails so well with other 'sources' most probably because it originates in the same terrestrial disinfo factory.
milk and honey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 04:56 PM   #29
golden lady
Avalon Senior Member

Have just finished reading through and agree with your sentiments exactly Antaletriangle. I feel quite peeved too.
I know this planet is 'off the beaten track' and rather volatile but I rather like it, in fact I think it's a beautiful jewel and because its so changable it makes it even more precious. I'm glad 'others' don't deem it suitable.
If only we could find a way of collectivly remberering may be we could keep it beautiful and then I wouldn't mind keep coming back.
Seriously though, If there is any truth in this everthing seems even more so futile but makes it even more imperative for the people of the world to come together as one, and get ourselves out of this (as it seems there is no immenent rescue). Where have I heard that before!

Love peace and courage to all
Golden
golden lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 05:01 PM   #30
golden lady
Avalon Senior Member

Off course it could all be -- ------! Thanks for the other links guys, hopefully will add some balance and keep me sane.
Golden
golden lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 06:49 PM   #31
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

Anything is possible, but I didn't see any proof that the author is a fraud, and I believe she is releasing this in her old age, so where's the motive.

I have another contactee "documentary" that I found more interesting personally, and will post for the forum to review on a new thread.
NorthernSanctuary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 10:35 PM   #32
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

I've got as far as the Science bit... Have to go soon but it's very interesting..
The alian is a grey... with what I've read from various sources the greys are slaves of another race.... Thats how they are viewd by us... it looks like in their mind they are full members of that socoiety but down in the class system ... Doesn't Alex Collier say that not all greys are bio-robotic... some are us from the futre... some are very loving and benevolent but not very many???... Here she discribes the Anunaki as the Domain.. Isbe's . Many others discribe them as very self interested individuals who keep us enslaved here?? She also says her Domain isbe's have no interest in us.. only the planets resources... which was the Old Empires attraction to this planet in the first place... a bit like the pot calling the kettle black. I suspect that yes Earth has been used as a prison planet but like Australia.. the descendents of the convicts have prospered and can turn the so called hell to a heaven if they just believed that they can and do... we have the capasity to look inward at love and compassion and I love this planet... with the amnesia slowly lifting.... (thats the work we're all doing on web sites like Avalon... WE ask why? and want to know more... and keep on re remebering bit by bit...keep up the great work guys)... we are tearing down the systems put in place to keep us enslaved.
Once we've done that we don't need to go anywere... except over in dimentional frequincy... ie asscention or "Armagedon "which translates as "The lifting of the viel" If you look at this planet there are so many factions and ideals... fascism.. utopianism... peace and love.. controle and fear... Animal lover vegitarians ... meat eaters who hunt or those who rare animals in crammed horrific conditions for profit.... People who want to posses much stuff and those who don't... I guess not all the Anunaki were gold mining slave makers and not all the Domain beings are impartial to Earth mans destiny... there must be factions within factions in space civilisations... We may have amnesia here on "Prison" Earth but we have our intent intact....free will... that makes us pretty powerful...but alians must be even more divers and more complex in there politics and social structures...I guess there;s always renegades...even with in fascism on earth, look at our own risitance movement in world war 2... or even the cheesy movie Valkuri with Tom Cruise... Hitlers own generals wanted to assasinate him... they had a different agenda...I'm sure that is so in the universal power game... This Alian Grey may have fed some real and false information to the nurse... to manipulte or to drive us in the right direction or the wrong who knows.... it seems very plausable yet I don't think the alian was telling the complete truth... they never do... In advertantly... by throwing such a motley crew of criminals, perverts, creative artoists political disadents and great thinkers together in pure chaos with amnesia...on this planet, what a triumphant super soul will emerge when we dismantil the hypnotic amnesia?? They did not know what they were creating!...Bless...I think Earth humans will awaken to thier true identity and destiny and beacome great creators and leaders in spirtual experiance.... because of our very harsh experiances and our capacity to overcome such limitation can you imagine how magnificent we will become if we band together.. lift the veil and get busy creating our own univerese...
I have to finish the book later...though ...because I'm totally enthraulled... I can't wait to read more great post...

Last edited by Antonia; 02-23-2009 at 12:17 AM.
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 12:09 AM   #33
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

Ok I finished the whole thing and it's really got me thinking since yesterday. I think it might really be genuine... what Airl says may not be all genuine.. I think she was a grey who has been programmed by her own controllers or slave masters or maybe thats how we humans would see it... she belives or was programmed to feel duty and not question her rank or position or her place in the rank and file... How she has been programmed and how she see's our history and the "Old Empire",,, is all relitive to what side of the fence your sitting on...

She trips her self up many times and contrdicts her self a few times... Like saying that most Aliens are humanoid and there's no reptilians then she goes on to say her senioor's are insect looking, and many aliens don't look human... I think she's covering for her controllers... who are obviously (To me) renegade reptillian.... her use of the word "Domain" to discribe her faction or aligence of aliens is interesting as there is stuff on Biblioteca Pleades about female creator Anunaki who were the ELohim called The DOMA...
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vi...y/TheWay00.htm

When you read this stuff what Airl says makes sense... even the bits where she's obviously lieing or changing stuff... obviously she would as she is military and wont spill her guts on interigation... tell a lot of the truth and infuse with lies... But I strongly recoment every one read the E book it's fascinating... I had to go back and read it again...

Last edited by Antonia; 02-23-2009 at 12:18 AM.
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 10:09 AM   #34
Paramartasaya
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Allien Interview by Matilda O'Donnell MacElroy

Please listen to the interview of sgt. Clifford Stone and John Lear.

They talk about very fascinating stories about alliens, the moon and the prison planet.

http://www.veritasshow.com/
Paramartasaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 03:29 AM   #35
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The first thing that bothers me is the dating on the reports:

Quote:
Official Transcript of the U.S. Army Air Force
Roswell Army Air Field, 509th Bomb Group
SUBJECT: ALIEN INTERVIEW, 30. 7. 1947, 1st Session
In the US in 1947 (and now) reports were dated in the "date,month,year" format. So this report should read: 7/30/1947, or something along those lines. July 30, 1947.....

please correct me if I am wrong.
When I was in the military in the 70's the standard format was

Day Month(spelled out mixed case or abbreviated all caps) Year

example: 30 JUL 1947 or 30 July 1947

Using DD.MM.YYYY (all numbers) or MM.DD.YYYY (all numbers) was to be avoided because dates near the start of the month would be ambiguous to someone not familiar with the standard, or incorrect if the standard were misapplied. For example 7/8/1947 could be either 7 August or 8 July.

Now it is possible that this standard was not in effect in the 40's (my impression from some googling about is that it WAS in effect), or the author of this paper wasn't familiar with it.

So, I agree that the 30. 7. 1947 format is suspect.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 04:43 PM   #36
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

Hello All,
I generally read more than I posted, but wanted to pose a question regarding this.
Has this been presented to one of the witness whom had access to events involving the Roswell crash? Seems to be the best way for confirmation on how accurate this information and contactee is. This could be a very important piece of accessible information.
gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 02:41 AM   #37
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

This is a very thought provoking book. I don't think that it is any secret that we on earth are quarantined and held back from going elsewhere in the universe. We must learn how to "get along with others" before we would be able to venture out.

A theme that seems to be present over and over again, is that the key is to not live in fear, in new age material.

Fear is a low frequency and is what keeps us in prison. We must raise our frequencies through consciousness and love.

Nothing was mentioned about 2012. To me this is the escape timeframe for those that are not living in fear, and living in a STO type scenario as per the RA material.

She talks about IS-BE s having to figure out a way of waking up others and creating a way out. Perhaps the inventor of the internet was an IS-BE. Let`s face it how many of us would have awakened without computers and the internet....

Last edited by micjer; 04-04-2009 at 03:07 AM.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 04:16 AM   #38
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Here's a review on this book.

http://projectcamelot.org/Alien_Interview_review.pdf
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 01:37 PM   #39
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post

Thanks Myplanet. Good link. I knew we shouldn't trust a grey! hehe

My above post still stands though. I believe that this planet has been locked down to the truth of existance. Hopefully after 2012 the veil will be lifted.
Old 06-01-2009, 04:53 PM   #40
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

With respect to the Allien Interview by Matilda O'Donnell MacElroy - was she vetted. She has to be in her mid to late 80s now because if she was in her early 20s in 1947 - even 20 in 1947, that would make her 80 in 2007. Also, Col. Corso's son has the real information from the 1947 Roswell crash and identified the ETBs has having two brains - one of which was almost like a crystal type of transmitter (something along those lines) and that this ship was a gift from their future (our current time). He also identified that there were to be crashes each year sending info back in time to help and that he hoped the military were not the ones finding these crafts.

THE LEGACY OF COLONEL PHILIP J. CORSO: PART 1, with Philip Corso, Jr. One of the most important milestones since the disclosure 2004

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...57082051&hl=en

Here is Alex Collier's presentation from the Exopolitics 2008 Conference.

http://vodpod.com/watch/930436-alex-...onference-2008
Old 06-01-2009, 05:37 PM   #41
sleepingnomore

Quote:
Originally Posted by robyn View Post
I'm at page 86 at this time and have been reading yet another explanation for the pyramids. <sigh>

We read in the Ra Law of One material that the Ra social memory complex entity made the pyramids for very different and positive reasons than are given here.

I'm not choosing one over another, but just pointing out that just about every "space brother", whether channeled or speaking with an earth human from the comfort of their mother ship, claims building the pyramids -- each for a different reason.

Add these to the countless other explanations for the pyramids and it's a quagmire.

True, I'm only focusing on the pyramids explanation at this point, but, there it is. Much of the rest is not too dissimilar to several other documents so there is some continuity.

5000 years befor The Domain commits the resources to get rid of the Empire traps. Can we wait that long?

No mention so far of 2012-like ascension to the next level/dimension/density.

Anyway, interesting so far...

The best explanation I've heard of the pryamids is that they were multi-pupose, everything from landing guides and lights, to regeneration, weapons, etc. depending on the crystals powered up inside them. Somehow this just sits right with me.
Old 06-02-2009, 05:28 AM   #42
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antaletriangle View Post
I,for one found the interview very interesting,yet somewhat disturbing in a hopeless and desperate fashion-as in i am perpetually/eternally victimised and raped,reincarnated without any memories of my ancient past lives and experiences- for being a threat to an empire that fundamentally no longer exists and no-one out there can do anyhting to help us out of this cosmic crime that's been committed on IS-BE's that are trapped here.Tricked into the light at death go to the light and you are back in the earth incarnation cycle?It challenges everything i have understood about leaving the mortal coil after death...Say you do not go to the light at death from this and end up in a purgatorial state?!
It is more confusion again yet interesting nonetheless.
I think the point of this aliens viewpoint is, that YOU are the IS-BE, you are the co-creator, and when you remember, you are the IS-BE (using the chosen terminology here), you will no longer be trapped in the illusion your just some dude who keeps dying and reincarnating. You are actually the co-creator of the game, you are more than the traps. Ye are gods and you don't have to keep playing the illusion of endless reincarnation if you don't want to, you can ascend past it and play a more sophisticated game because you're a lot more than you've let yourself believe...

seems to me to be a positive and empowering message rather than a hopeless one 2 me

P.S. I read a bit further and I can see where the downer stuff comes in because this alien is trapped in it's own ego illusions making claims that it's group 'owns the earth' etc... well, when we remember who we really are, ie. individualization's of the source, no aliens will be able to make this outrageous claim any more .

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 06-02-2009 at 05:32 AM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 08:12 AM   #43
TraineeHuman
Avalon Senior Member

There are some things that the people posting so far have completely missed. As far as I can see – or as I interpret it --, all the stuff about humans being cruelly enslaved is Ms McElroy’s interpretation, and I suspect certainly not Airl’s point of view. I say this partly because I have my own memories of “the afterlife” and also of civilizations on other planets – memories which, you’ll notice, apparently didn’t get wiped out so much at all. Secondly, let me suggest we don’t get everything in us wiped out, not by a long stretch. For instance, Mozart started writing concertos at age four, and more generally, all the “natural” talents or gifts or abilities or interests of each and every one of us are stuff that we are carrying from past lifetimes. Hence Mrs McElroy’s paranoia that “the Empire” greatly retards our civilisation’s progress basically doesn’t seem true to me. A Mozart (or whoever) gets reborn with all his abilities in a form that makes it easy for him to relearn his skills, but he has to invent a new style of his own instead of the somewhat stale situation where he keeps perpetuating his old style. Actually, I’ve noticed that people very often have much the same profession (or a couple of or three possible types of professions) from one lifetime to the next. You may also know that past life regression reveals that often a person’s biggest psychological problems in life come from things in past lifetimes – that, obviously, didn’t get wiped out. (I also consider that past life regression can be quite dangerous – but that’s a whole other discussion.)

That brings me to my next point. Being a social worker, I know for a fact that for most people the traumas from their current lifetime are far too much to face – and that they spend their lives unconsciously finding ways to escape being reminded. If people were able to remember the traumas from all their past lifetimes, I know very well most of them would go insane because they would be carrying far more problems on their backs than they could cope with. So, I’d like to suggest the possibility that the wiping of all the superficial details from a person’s memory after death is in most cases a very compassionate act. I’d like to suggest that ETs are generally much more compassionate than humans – and that, just “maybe”, that would even include those from “the Empire”.

So I’d like to suggest that readers of Mrs McElroy’s book should take care to remember that we are getting the author’s version of Airl and not Airl. I find the book totally credible (and more accurate than, say, Alex Collier) – but only after this adjustment for the author’s possible misinterpretations has been made.

By the way, I don’t see myself “trapped” into reincarnating by some cruel tyrants. As I recall, after my previous lifetime was over I naturally reflected on it, and I made a bunch of judgments about myself which gave me a strong desire for a chance to try again. Then I was in a fantastically tranquil and subtly beautiful place. Eventually, though, it was gently pointed out to me that I’d expressed a strong desire to come back for another round. I was very politely escorted to something that was like a well, or maybe kind of a big telescope, with something like movies playing at the other end. The “movies” showed a number of different scenarios, which were possible families where I could reincarnate. The families were selected because – as I could clearly see – they were exactly what I had voluntarily felt I deserved when I had judged my previous life just after it had ended. I won’t tell you the details of what happened next, other than that I found myself swept along by a kind of current and ending up watching the parents I had selected making love. I kept flipping between identifying with a sperm, with an ovum, and with my parents. Since the ovum was something like a thousand times bigger than a sperm, the scenery changes were a bit confusing. It wasn’t until I was eventually born (with a guardian angel telling me to go for it in the next few seconds or I would be too late) that I got “hit” by how relatively horrible the energies were of some of the negative judgments I had voluntarily made about myself. It’s taken me decades to heal myself of those negative self-judgments. One thing I do urge people to do is learn to like themselves. The truth is, most people don’t like themselves, deep inside. I’ve certainly worked at liking myself and accepting myself, because that will save me from some of the negative judgments after I die.

Anyway, my point is that I don’t believe it’s sensible to be paranoid about issues Mrs McElroy but not Airl was paranoid about. There are of course enough real things to address as it is. Humanity will certainly experience a giant leap into a golden age soon (though I don’t know anything about a “change in density”). Nevertheless, all my amateur remote viewing efforts suggest that all the probable futures involve a transitional period of lawlessness – a kind of planetwide “wild West” – for the next generation. But as I understand it, the primary way we can become “lightworkers” is by learning how to face and heal all our traumas. That’s how we’ll become stronger, and then any aliens who might want to exploit us at some level (if there are any – I personally haven’t encountered any) will have to seek elsewhere.
TraineeHuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 12:50 PM   #44
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for sharing this Trainee H, this is very informative. Kind of weird that you watched your parents make love. Did you tell them? hehe

I agree that so many people don't like themselves. The dam TV and movies play a huge part in this, especially in the western cultures. How often have you heard women (and men) talk about how fat they are, or how skinny they are? Who says you have to look like Barbie and Ken?

This starts in preschool also , as other kids can be so mean to others, that "don't fit in". People dislike themselves because others don't like them.

This is so wrong. People end up on drugs or booze because they can not live up to other people's standards.

It is a very hard thing for many to like themselves, but I agree 100% that this is the key. To hell with others think!!!

Thanks for sharing your other info also, (sorry got off on a rant!)

YouTube - Montgomery Gentry - What Do Ya Think About That
Old 06-05-2009, 02:31 PM   #45
drakishar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
How often have you heard women (and men) talk about how fat they are, or how skinny they are? Who says you have to look like Barbie and Ken?
That is not true.
I am overweight also. And i am like that cause i sit on a chair all day long and i am too lazy to do some sport.

That is the problem with most ppl. Man is getting fat because he is too lazy. But most of them are just stupid.

Aril was right in that book.... Why would you use such a weak body as the human body to store a spirit in it ? You could aswell make that body from titan . ......

The ideea from the book is nice , but i stop belived in it when she started to explain the history events of the current humans.... I was expecting someting more from an superior allien. Also the way that the OLD Empire or The Domain are described .... Common... Any inteligent form with an IQ over 200 lets say will not ever use that form of goverments.... its just not productive enaugh for your race or your show ....
Anyway was a nice SF story .
drakishar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 03:19 PM   #46
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by drakishar View Post

The ideea from the book is nice , but i stop belived in it when she started to explain the history events of the current humans.... I was expecting someting more from an superior allien. Also the way that the OLD Empire or The Domain are described .... Common... Any inteligent form with an IQ over 200 lets say will not ever use that form of goverments.... its just not productive enaugh for your race or your show ....
Anyway was a nice SF story .
This is what makes me suspect that this info was generated by the reptilians lying their arses off about who they are again.
Old 06-06-2009, 10:38 PM   #47
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Sounds like a fairly legitimate interview to me... seeing the world / universe from one particular aliens perspective, then filtered through one particular humans perspective...

I find Airl's perspective quite interesting (and personally I see this as Airl's interpretation moreso than McElroy's, just my take). She appears to see only negativity here on this earth. She says this is because we can't remember all of our souls journey through the billions / trillions of years of existence, so according to her we are all slaves on this prison planet or whatnot.

However, her own lack of display of love and emotion, coupled with the description of her so advanced group 'the domain' participating in nuclear warfare with some other group 'the old empire' and being very structured in a military kind of way, go to show trillions of years of scientific advancement don't always have the effect of raising us up into the understanding of what God is and who we really are.

Perhaps there are bigger forces at play here and a bigger plan at play here than Airl and the domain realize. Perhaps, like most alien species, and like she accuses humans of being, they are caught up in their own particular illusions that are just as much a trap for their own progression as the earths illusions are for humans here...

Maybe in addition to the earth being a dumping ground for various alien races, there are many volunteers that have come here at this time, to be a part of this experience and to help raise up such a dense part of creation into one of the brightest spots in the galaxy.

Maybe the "lost battalion" of the domain will make more progress on their own spiritual and consciousness growth in a few decades here on this 'prison planet' than a million or billion more years as part of the domain going about conquering the universe and fighting the old empire.

Maybe the veil of forgetfulness is partially a blessing because we are able to try out so many different roles and experiences and find perfection that way, rather than being identified as some ego for trillions of years and not experiencing all the roles. Maybe it enables us to perfect the heart through all of these different experiences.

Maybe part of the plan here comes from a much higher level of consciousness, and it involves raising up many different soul types, consciousness and groups in this dense environment in such a way that it transmutes many of the illusions that the rest of the galaxy is under. Maybe so many different types of alien souls embodied as humans now learning to get along here on this planet will show the way for them to do so in the rest of the galaxy.

Perhaps planet earth has been chosen by the teachers of the schoolroom of the universe as the staging ground for the turning point in the entire milky way and beyond, the turning point in raising up the galaxy beyond duality and back onto the divine timeline.

And as a side thought, maybe Airl was not rescued by her group after leaving her body and she too got stuck here and is now embodied here under the same illusions we are... maybe she will connect to the heart here in ways she has not done in millions of years with the domain and make more spiritual progress in one or two short lifetimes than in the past hundred million years with the domain?

Although the earth has many traps, it also may provide the greatest opportunity for progress.

I know that I'm happy to be here at this very exciting time, and to do my part to help set things right, regardless of whether I can remember the past trillion years or not...

Interesting interview nonetheless

P.S. Trainee that's a very interesting story about your viewing your own birth. That's quite a picture you present, I imagine most of us go through something similar, but very few are blessed with that kind of memory. Thanks for sharing.

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 06-07-2009 at 04:07 PM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 03:27 AM   #48
TraineeHuman
Avalon Senior Member

Great post, 14Chakras. I’m sure that many or all of those delightful “maybe …” statements you made are true or largely true. And that’s such a great example of how taking a positive or creative viewpoint reveals truths which it’s impossible to see as long as one stays with a negative point of view. What I mean is that the positive isn’t some kind of mirror image or negative (as with a photo) of the negative point of view. It’s mind-bogglingly more, and better. And “maybe” the big picture is that the universe is ultimately working to certainly achieve an incredibly positive outcome in the long term. That’s even in spite of however much suffering may be coming to people on the planet soon because we’ve polluted the environment so badly – and far worse so than the media have been instructed to inform us.

I didn’t really have body-image so much in mind when I said it’s crucial for us all to like ourselves at a deep level. After all, very few of us look anything remotely like film stars, and even the film stars age quickly. I believe we all need to put lots of attention on liking ourselves more, on the inside – because maybe that’s one of the biggest keys to unlocking the power and the spirituality and the beauty inside all of us. We also need to really accept ourselves because otherwise we’re not even accepting reality. I mean, it’s dumb not to accept whatever is, and then we start from there. Also, maybe what is is truly beautiful and lovable already, just as it is? Even with all the b.o. and indeed all the problems and craziness of living, not to mention TPTB.

As far as reptilians go, I’ve had some contact with them in astral form and the ones I’ve met have been very benevolent to me and extremely intelligent. (Well, I did encounter some kind of entity once which maybe could have been reptilian and it was connected with a world war scenario and yes, it was nasty.) But the times when I’ve had reptilians by me have been times when I was being exploited in some way, and the reptilians seemed to do a much better job of extricating me from those situations than any of the many other benevolent beings who also tried to help. This leads me to wonder to what extent many statements about “reptilians” are based on first-hand contact.
TraineeHuman is offline   Reply With Quote