Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 10-04-2009, 05:38 PM   #1
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Default Alien Abduction thoughts

Two parts here....

What are your feelings on Alien Abduction? And do you believe there are good abductions as well as bad abductions? Explain...

Have you ever felt you were abducted..but not sure...and what do you feel about it?
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 07:37 PM   #2
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Default Re: Alien Abduction thoughts

Alas! It seems my fate to be forever posting things on the "wrong side" of this forum.

I wrote here of an experience from about 1980 where I woke in the middle of being "re-wired" by some kind of folk. Whether this was alien, spiritual, or some combination in nature, I do not know.

Odd;
As I write this, it dawns on me that I have never thought of simply asking. So I will begin doing so, and see what answer I get, and from whom it comes.

I do get the impression that how I felt about it was more or less "set aside". Probably was one of those "easier to get forgiveness after, then permission before" kind of things. To this day I don't get the feeling it was done to harm me in any way; that they thought it was of benefit to me.

I've always considered the ability to "opt out" of any such experience of supreme importance, and a healthy indicator of the nature of the event.

Fred

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 04:18 PM   #3
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Been abducted my entire life as far as I can remember ( way more than that as well but I'll leave it at that).
My feelings towards the beings (greys, whites which are 3 feet tall beings with very large heads, Nordics) are that the whole thing is one of deception on a grand scale.
Sure they have told me they are *us* from the future, they have placed me in numerous scenarios pertaining to environmental destruction, etc; etc; sure I have been aware from an early age about these things that are happening now but ultimately when beings come and paralyze you and take you away (either your astral body or sometimes your physical body) in a covert manner- can all of this be benign?
Even though I have come away not being harmed- I still have to wonder.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 05:57 PM   #4
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Eleni;

Heres a question fer ya.

I have memories, varying from extremely vague, to as vivid as they come, that stretch from the age of 4 until about 1990. Nearly 40 years (Yes, I'm an old fart). I cannot bring up any sense of contact since then.

This brings me to:
Quote:
Even though I have come away not being harmed- I still have to wonder.
Same here. In fact my wonderings run the gamut:
  • Are they done?
  • Did they quit on me?
  • Did I get too old?
  • Did I somehow remove myself from their area of interest?
  • Did those interested in me simply leave?
  • Scariest of all... Did they move their focus?
This last one comes up because I have a grand daughter. Now, while I am not quite Mensa material, I am no slouch in the IQ dept. But...

Grand Daughter isn't just smart... she is scary smart! In fact at times I feel like a complete idiot around her! School had no clue what to do with her, so they moved her into an "advanced program". After her interview, we found out there was a real knock-down screaming session amongst the teachers over who got to be her teacher. (she is about 10 now)

The catch:
In the last two years she has twice made off-hand, or "throw away comments" about when the "aliens visit". (yeah...)

So far, I have not asked, about these comments. I want the mood to be right, and I do NOT want to seem prying or pushy; but I don't much like the idea of them "moving on" to her, either. Also, I am a bit unsure about how to proceed.

anyway...

Old 10-05-2009, 06:35 PM   #5
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Well, I can only say I've been involved since utero ( as I mentioned it's more involved than just abductions since I was/am involved in various other *projects*) but 3 of my children are abductees. My little boy started telling us about it when he was 2- I knew my older two were involved when they were a year old.

My 5 year old matter of factly told me the other week that aliens are controlling out planet from a station out in space and when I asked him how he knew this he told me they had entered his room in a bubble of light two nights before and told him this. He also know about unusual things that the average 5 year old does not know and it not exposed to TV/media being Waldorf educated.

Last edited by eleni; 10-05-2009 at 06:38 PM.
Old 10-05-2009, 06:38 PM   #6
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Eleni;
honestly, I am not being silly or trite, but

How do you feel about that?

Do you think it would make a difference?

Fred

Old 10-05-2009, 06:41 PM   #7
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

What do you mean by difference? You mean how do I feel about abductions?
Old 10-05-2009, 08:25 PM   #8
TempestGarden
Avalon Senior Member

I, myself have never been abducted but I have been interested in this phenomenon for a very long time. It seems to me that this isn't beneficial in any way to the person being abducted, from all the stories that I have read.

It is interesting to note that since I have been reading a lot more about this recently I have come across a number of different sources (all channeled information) that the reason people are being abducted is primarily because they want our DNA for their hybridization program. Since it is channeled info, take it with a grain of salt, I know, but I do find it interesting that the same info keeps coming up from different people that have never even met each other or know of each other's existence even.
TempestGarden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 08:45 PM   #9
SWIFT
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Alien Abduction thoughts

Hi,

Yes Alien Abduction are real to those people who experince the events of being awoken by some beings who mangaed to take you to a craft of sorts. It seems seven years old is aged which they like to foucs upon recuriting or experimenting there victums or subjects.

The Taken TV series was spot on with the use of cartoon charatcers and craft shapes , For example majic roundabout. They still come for you and your family members in the years that follow.

It seems trigger pionts can bring them back to certain people and they never are to far way and great thread.

Peace, love and liberty,
SWIFTY
SWIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 09:16 PM   #10
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Sorry but I'm glad they only take Americans
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 09:30 PM   #11
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

LMAO Swanny

Funny thing though, I have memories of strange things happening, seeing strange crafts in the sky. Even to this day my mom remembers me telling her of me being in the backyard looking up at a spaceship as it shot off. Funny realy, as i still remember it myself but do not recall being on a ship.

I did for some time wonder where the strange triangular marks came from that were on my body!
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 09:36 PM   #12
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
What do you mean by difference? You mean how do I feel about abductions?
  • About it in general.
  • About it being passed on
By difference I meant,
Do you think your wishes in either your, or your kid's involvement have, or would have mattered to them?

Are they indifferent to the fact you know there is a deception involved?

Strikes me that there are many reasons for beginning this in childhood, but I think they also know that, part of the nature of kids is they can "get used" to almost anything.

Last edited by Fredkc; 10-05-2009 at 10:31 PM.
Old 10-05-2009, 10:06 PM   #13
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Well I guess everyone needs to practice their skill sets?

And where unexplained marks on the body come from!

Last edited by Christo888; 10-05-2009 at 11:26 PM.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 10:25 PM   #14
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

To funny Christo!
Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 10:38 PM   #15
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

OMG Christo!

Haven't laughed out loud at my computer like that in months!

Thankee,
Fred

Old 10-05-2009, 11:17 PM   #16
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

I don't think it would have mattered- I was chosen preconception for related projects that ties in with abductions- my children are not however part of that (thank goodness) .

Also in regards to DNA etc; the whole abduction experience, those who *work* with the abductors, etc; the whole phenomena is so multidimensional- it's not just about harvesting ova/sperm/creating hybrid races etc; it's a very in depth *project* that spans years, generations, levels of awareness etc; Every year I gain more knowledge/gleam insight.

Now in most of my abductions I am somewhat conscious. At one level I feel as though I am being of service to the PTB (this is common for heavily mind controlled people such as myself) and yes I have been a guinea pig but at a deep level I feel it's necessary (this is in regards to human/joint other species projects) although I feel there is deception surrounding certain aspects.
Old 10-06-2009, 12:31 AM   #17
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

I think I was abducted and put on this earth? lil buggers who ever they were:...I wanna go home

Last edited by Ross H; 02-28-2010 at 10:30 AM.
Ross H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 05:40 AM   #18
SWIFT
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Alien Abduction thoughts

Hi All,

I suppose a number of the people in this forum need to learn to grow up and act like mature adults and show respect for all members. I hope your parents taught you manners or maybe they did not? This is major issue with this forum and same old poster it gets realy boring after a while.

Peace
SWIFT
SWIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 09:42 PM   #19
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Hi, but...

Did you know THIS: ??!??!!?

See video.

C'Mon, is THE discovery of the century on "aliens"!!

See the Page by the CE-4 UfO Research Group.

There are Over 70 DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES about that and over 350 and counting .

The Demonic Posession is NO DIFFERENT with the CONTACTEES Experiences!!

See Joe Jordan's conference about it. (Spoiler: With PROOVES!)

THE "ALIEN" ABDUCTION EXPERIENCES ARE STOPPED IN THE NAME Of JESUS CHRIST. PERIOD.

PD: See this clip from "A trip into the Supernatural", an interview with the late ex-spiritist Roger Morneau.

Put min. 5

.... Excuse me... What are the Aliens?
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 09:58 PM   #20
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
Two parts here....

What are your feelings on Alien Abduction? And do you believe there are good abductions as well as bad abductions? Explain...

Have you ever felt you were abducted..but not sure...and what do you feel about it?
Re abductions I wrote up the notes on my research into possible alien abductions during the between lives stage here: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...hlight=Nannies The thread is labeled "Between Lives - A Deeper Look" and I hope that answers some questions.

peace
gnosis
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 10:25 PM   #21
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
I don't think it would have mattered- I was chosen preconception for related projects that ties in with abductions- my children are not however part of that (thank goodness) .

Also in regards to DNA etc; the whole abduction experience, those who *work* with the abductors, etc; the whole phenomena is so multidimensional- it's not just about harvesting ova/sperm/creating hybrid races etc; it's a very in depth *project* that spans years, generations, levels of awareness etc; Every year I gain more knowledge/gleam insight.

Now in most of my abductions I am somewhat conscious. At one level I feel as though I am being of service to the PTB (this is common for heavily mind controlled people such as myself) and yes I have been a guinea pig but at a deep level I feel it's necessary (this is in regards to human/joint other species projects) although I feel there is deception surrounding certain aspects.
We found out by asking in some sessions that my Hubby had at least two abductions this lifetime. Upon a closer look his story was that in another galactic civilization he had been a worker minding his own business but just a little too smart and too close to someone's conspiracy to overthrow that particular government so he was sent to a far flung planet and was being watched on a radionics type send/receive by the person (a "friend") who sent him (for his own protection) and everytime he created an oversized "blip" on that radionics readout his "friend" came down here to hypnotically implant him with a message to basically keep a low profile and not make waves.

The reason was that if he created too much of a read on the device some other people might have wanted to pull him in and find out what it was all about and then the conspirator would get found out eventually. At least that was the fear of his friend the conspirator.

Therefore we had to do a little bit of work to cut his connection with this device and help Hubby remove the force of the hypnotic commands, but it seems that all is well now.

Gnosis
Old 11-03-2009, 05:16 PM   #22
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

A few years ago I remember bouncing off of my bed and landing a few feet away from it…..as if I fell from the ceiling. If I was abducted or they tried to…. they could have been a little more careful. Haha

I remember this Christian non-profit charity group called Yogi Bear. They had a Hugh gym where kids would go to participate in games and events where they can win cash prizes. On the weekends Yogi Bear would drive school buses around the inner city neighborhoods picking up any child that wanted to go. It was so cool because we rode the buses singing songs and telling stories. When we arrived at the place / gym we’d sit on bleachers along the walls hoping we would get picked to earn a shot at winning some cash. I remember one event where they would line dollar bills along the floor in a straight line then pick a few kids from the audience to do a running long jump. Wherever the person landed (along side the cash) they would pocket the amount. Kids were jumping like pros and coming away with minimums of $30. They gave away money, candy, and toys. Every kid left with something and every kid was dropped off wherever they wanted. We loved these guys.

One day Yogi Bear had a retreat up in the mountains for a week. I and a few of my friends (about 5) went along. There were two separate dorms, one for girls the other for boys. Each day consisted of the following: breakfast, 15 minute church, 4 hours of sports / activities, lunch, 15 minutes of church, 4 hours of more activities, dinner, 15 minutes of church, few more hours of play and in the evening we all would sit by a barn fire talking about issues in society before retiring to the dorms. They really didn’t forced anything on us, no beliefs, no religion, just love.

*fast forward*

On the 2nd night, one of my friends convinces me to sneak with him over to the girl’s dorm. Yes, we were young, naïve and curious because we would always flash our flash lights at the girls dorm and they would flash theirs back.…teenagers, what can you say. Sense we were on the first floor of the 2 story dorm; we decided to be ninjas and jumped out of the window. A big mistake because I landed awkward and severely twisted my ankle forcing me to stumble into a bush near by. My friend was fine but was spotted by one of the counselors and brought back inside of the building. I laid in the bush for a few minutes than limped backed into the dorm where the rest of my friends cracked jokes on me the whole night. Lol

The next morning my ankle was so swollen and stiff I could barely put any weight on it. The only thing I was able to do was eat, lay in bed, and looking out the window at every one else having fun. I stayed in that room for 2 days in pain and often bored out of my mind. I couldn’t walk at all because it was just too painful. A male nurse/doctor came to the room, examined my leg than left. Shortly after 2 other guys came in and assisted me to the clinic. I remember the DR. telling me to lie on the table and relax. He asked me what happened and I told him I hurt it playing football the other day. He looked at me, smiled and said “is that so”. He took out a tube of cream and suddenly I passed out. Why? I don’t know. All I remember was waking up with an Ace bandage on and felt little to no pain. I even walked (gingerly) back to the dorm on my own. Amazing…
Early that day the counselors threw a contest for best kept rooms. I was in such a good mood I decided to clean the room all by myself while my mates played outside. I made the beds, folded all of our clothes and neatly organized all items. While we all sat in the next church session, they announced my room as the winner. You should have seen how happy my room mates were. We won our choice of treats….which most of us opt for Ice Cream Sunday’s. My room mates ate their outside but I was kind of tired due to cleaning, healing and decided to take a quick nap. I didn’t even eat mine ice cream but placed it in the window and fell asleep. When I awakened it was melted into a mess… but my ankle was feeling brand new. We had so much fun at Yogi Bear camp / retreat, but they mysteriously disappear not long after that retreat. To this day we still don’t know what happened to them. There's another organization that goes by the same name but they are not the same group. In fact, the Yogi Bear group i knew about never even got press coverage and was mainly known by the inner city youths and their parents. wierd

Pardon me for the long reply…
Peace

Last edited by Peace of mind; 11-03-2009 at 05:43 PM.
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 05:53 PM   #23
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

One thing I learned about the Grey pods that work for the Reptilians is that they are very propitiative toward bodies and that combined with their healing arts, they do sometimes do something helpful for the body. In my instance they gave me instructions about the wonderful healing and "stay young" abilities of lemons, lemon juice.

Ultimately, up the chain the attention paid to keeping bodies well is merely to maintain a labor force, but all that is starting to change, and I may be talking past history at this point.

I'm reminded of what Joseph said when he finally re-united with his long-lost brothers: "You meant it for evil but God meant it for good". What a great faith and attitude that got him all the way to the top.

The future is beautiful!

love,
gnosis