Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 12-08-2008, 12:16 PM   #1
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Contradictions.

I am trying to read as much as the time allows me. And I am getting more confused. Can someone please explain to me certain things. For example: if there is going to be a tremendous disaster in the near future and most people will die( and the ruling elites know about this) why are certain forces still trying to make us sicker, weaker, dumber. Why are they stirring up conflicts in various parts of the earth? To me it would be understandable only in one case: there won't be any disaster in the future that's why they have to proceed with their sinister agenda. On the other hand so many catastrophic movies are going to be released soon. Is that a warning to humanity or does someone want to scare people for the sake of scaring? i really need some feedback here. Thank you.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 12:45 PM   #2
deepblu777
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Contradictions.

Don't be scared!

Fear is food and the energy you create when you're afraid is absolutely the desire.

Fear is negative and contagious.

Keep reading and listening and learning...it's the only way to see the truth as you will understand it. Confusion and fear dissipate with understanding.

Everytime you feel fear...find the opposite position...LOVE, GRATITUDE...wrap yourself in a perspective of understanding, love and gratitude.

No one knows the future because it changes moment to moment...all anyone has is NOW in every moment.

Make all your actions and reactions about compassion and understanding...as if these were all your last moments.

deepblu777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 02:18 PM   #3
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepblu777 View Post
Don't be scared!

Fear is food and the energy you create when you're afraid is absolutely the desire.

Fear is negative and contagious.

Keep reading and listening and learning...it's the only way to see the truth as you will understand it. Confusion and fear dissipate with understanding.

Everytime you feel fear...find the opposite position...LOVE, GRATITUDE...wrap yourself in a perspective of understanding, love and gratitude.

No one knows the future because it changes moment to moment...all anyone has is NOW in every moment.

Make all your actions and reactions about compassion and understanding...as if these were all your last moments.

I do not feel fear. I am trying to understand certain messages but there are things going on that contradict each other.
Old 12-08-2008, 11:03 PM   #4
stiros
Avalon Senior Member

Me too, I see a lot of contradictions in the “inputs”.
I use to put all information temporary away in my brain, without biasing or preconceiving.
One problem is that these inputs have “truth levels”, from total lie to total truth.
From this, I try to find a pattern, which seems to be impossible, but anyhow I try.
For example:
I am confused about that our thoughts are creating our future, everybody tells me that.
I have tested it and it seems to work sometimes, but not all the time.
But then I read somewhere, that probably none of the citizens of Hiroshima or Nagasaki, thought about total destruction by atom bombs.
They probable thought of having dinner or something like that instead.
So if thoughts were creating that future, then I wonder; Whose thoughts.
Is it possible to enhance the “thought-creation procedure” with some evil stuff.
Then I have tested things like “feeling” with my hands from approximately 10 cm distance from a persons body surface, to find spots with “anomalies”.
Normally I have to prepare (“charge”) myself by taking down “life force”.
But if I am in a surrounding with people that really believe that I can do this procedure, then I do not need any warm up or “charge” time.
I believe that if you are in a surrounding with “kindred spirits”, you just channelise the life force of the surrounding, to a combined “life force”, which seems to be much stronger.
I have heard that during healing procedures, the force will increase at a quadratic relation to the number of persons involved.
It means 1 person => 1 unit, 2 persons => 4 units, 3 => 9, 4 => 16 and so on.
Maybe that is what we have to do, to enhance the life force.
It seems to me that all kind of 6:th sense or spirituality is increasing with increasing “life force”.

Comments appreciated
stiros
stiros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 12:48 AM   #5
PodWORLD
Avalon Senior Member

HI Burgundia. A good question I think which is why you havent been inundated with replies.

Personally I see it two ways. In this forum some folk over react to everything while others have 'sources' i.e. websites that they have faith in that have a fatalistic tone. There's money in depression and fear as we know. The 'Left Behind' books sold in the tens of millions in the seventies. The ascencion idea is very similar to the Rapture idea don't you think?

So like you I don't fear, I live. Disaster movies are as old as cinema too. Most entertainment peeps get their ideas from the net now. They pick a topic and see how much interest there is. That's why Emmerich is doing 2012

I hope you find answers that satisfy you in your research.
PodWORLD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 02:09 AM   #6
Koyaanisqatsi
Avalon Senior Member

burgundia:
"And I am getting more confused."

that is precisely their point and they have been quite effective at it!

burgundia:
"Can someone please explain to me certain things."

tall order seeing as that information would be coming from a fellow human being and therefore distorted.

burgundia:
"if there is going to be a tremendous disaster in the near future and most people will die( and the ruling elites know about this) why are certain forces still trying to make us sicker, weaker, dumber."

would you settle for just the 'tremendous disaster' if they stop the 'sicker, weaker, dumber' efforts? do you think the ruling elites will give up their agenda because they feel there may be a great catastrophe? what about the survivors of such a catastrophe? will not these survivors need someone to cater to their victim mentality?

burgundia:
"Why are they stirring up conflicts in various parts of the earth?"

has the earth ever been free of conflict? i dont see the elite personally armed and fighting in those conflicts do you? so whose doing the killing and conflicting?

burgundia:
"To me it would be understandable only in one case: there won't be any disaster in the future that's why they have to proceed with their sinister agenda."

don't forget that the survivors of said catastrophe will need tending to if indeed there really is any disaster at all. maybe those involved in the conflicting and killing will be a disaster unto themselves thus sparing any natural intervention

burgundia:
"Is that a warning to humanity or does someone want to scare people for the sake of scaring?"

fear and nervousness accompany the feeling of being scared. being scared is strictly an individual choice in all circumstances. fear is the name of the game, the more it is experienced the greater will be the manifestation of the elite plan. choose your responses to this world wisely

Koyaanisqatsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 03:03 AM   #7
coldMiner
Avalon Senior Member

Everybody knows nobody knows what everybody wants to know.
coldMiner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 04:24 PM   #8
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you everyone for some input. The old saying very suitable here too: time will show.