Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 01-23-2010, 08:13 AM   #1
MargueriteBee
Avalon Senior Member

Default I disagree

My thoughts for the day....

It seems as though people have their beliefs about what their world is about. If others do not believe the same, they fight (in one form or another). I feel that what is behind the fight is the desire or survival need to get as many people into agreeing with one's reality in order to give it substance or make their reality more solid.

When many people believe the same thing, that thing becomes more solid and concrete, eventually the thing becomes a trap which magnatizes others to it and so becomes solid manifestion more quickly and more intense.

The more I believe what others want me to, the less real is my own true reality that I create. It is overrun because I focus outside of myself by being in agreement with others.

I choose to not accept other's beliefs. I choose to discover my own.

I choose to disagree.
MargueriteBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 08:32 AM   #2
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: I disagree

I disagree too!

Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 08:50 AM   #3
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.

Buddha

To find your own truth ..that's what your heart is all about

Love from me
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 09:04 AM   #4
Spregovori

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargueriteBee View Post

It seems as though people have their beliefs about what their world is about. If others do not believe the same, they fight (in one form or another). I feel that what is behind the fight is the desire or survival need to get as many people into agreeing with one's reality in order to give it substance or make their reality more solid.
Yes i saw that many times in my short life. Human animal is extremely volatile when it comes to its reality - how things are. Either manifested by themselves or preached by others they will hang to it like a tick.

Dare to question their "right" and you get yourself in trouble.

Quote:

I choose to disagree.
I agree.

Decide the way you wish to decide, accept what you see is ok to your reality, do it the way you wish to do it, form it the way you wish to create it....

Last edited by Spregovori; 01-23-2010 at 10:46 AM.
Old 01-23-2010, 09:30 AM   #5
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

i agree with you margueritebee ...
we are all different instruments ... always should we listen to the tune of our own hearts ...
and in doing so ... together we can play beautiful music within the symphony of universal love ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 09:44 AM   #6
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

I choose to disagree.

Great powerful statement

me I find it hard to disagree with the Buddha

Our life is the creation of our mind - Buddha

In the sky, there is no distinction of east and west; people create distinctions out of their own minds and then believe them to be true - Buddha

Let's us rise up and be thankful , for if we didn't learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn't learn a little, at least we didn't get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn't die; so, let' us all be thankful - Buddha
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 09:48 AM   #7
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

this is ****, i disagree entirely... LOL

Our own spiritual sovereignty is all we have. Own it. Be yourself.
Worm
Wormhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 09:59 AM   #8
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

he does not linger with those who
have a home or with those who stray.
wanting nothing he travels alone.
buddha

so i agree to dissagree too
we must find our own path, not one that is walked by another
love m x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 01:26 PM   #9
Shaynard
Avalon Senior Member

Great thought, beautiful approach.

We all know the truth, and we all have to rediscover it in our own ways. All of our greatest teachers have told us this, I disagreed, and then found the answers to be true for myself.

Don't take my word for it, although my word is good in my eyes, it may not be for you.

In light, of love
Shaynard
Shaynard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 04:10 PM   #10
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

My approach to the so called truth is that you have to explore it from all angles.
For example the chemical composition of our planet gas, liquid and solids. I don't think we should just confine ourselves to 3 dimensional solids. ie. the written word. I love to explore and challenge my reality. In your journey each one of us will find some things that will resonate unfortunately fanaticism clinging to belief as to think that everyone should believe the same thing this for me is dangerous and has cause more problems than solutions.
You are the master and teacher of your own Journey and destiny. At least we can help each other in that journey and maybe we will meet somewhere along similar thoughts , emotions, values, experiences and the many facets of our lives. I have thrown my beliefs out the window many times. Now imagine 100 yrs down the road I think our ideas about truth will be very different at least I hope so.

Misspelled word. Okay is spelled palabra in spanish is truth bound by one language, culture or does it adjust to the version of truth according to a particular culture. For example I often wonder if aliens believe in Jesus, Buddha, Mohamed etc. Is it universal or is it confined to planet earth ?

Last edited by Frank Samuel; 01-23-2010 at 05:23 PM.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 04:52 PM   #11
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedeZra View Post

Great powerful statement

me I find it hard to disagree with the Buddha

Our life is the creation of our mind - Buddha

In the sky, there is no distinction of east and west; people create distinctions out of their own minds and then believe them to be true - Buddha

Let's us rise up and be thankful , for if we didn't learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn't learn a little, at least we didn't get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn't die; so, let' us all be thankful - Buddha
I agrree with the Buddha who also said " Put no head above you"

Dr David Hawkins said " Respect all but give devotion only to God"

We dont have to re-invent the wheel, there is a path- paths to follow in our own way.
We do have to show discernment in what we chose to believe

Chris
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 05:09 PM   #12
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Well said.

When 1 or more people hold your beliefs, you've created a REALITY by consensus or con-sense-us. What I think we are all looking for is the ACTUALITY of things... what IS.

This is why I think it is good people share their realities and are challenged on them, much good can be gleaned from a good argument, I think each of us holds a piece of the puzzle, we just need to dig deep to find it, and being challenged to think differently is a good start... at least... this is my 'reality' on it.

And thats right. Don't beLIEf anything, we don't need to, we have the ability to KNOW.

Quote:

When many people believe the same thing, that thing becomes more solid and concrete, eventually the thing becomes a trap which magnatizes others to it and so becomes solid manifestion more quickly and more intense.

Last edited by Phtha; 01-23-2010 at 05:17 PM.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 05:36 PM   #13
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Let's agree to disagree then

No , wait ! We're at it again... we can't possibly agree with you Margarit...or we'll fall into the problem you describe.

So we'll have to disagree with you.

But that means we're agreeing, right?

Oh, shoot! You're twisting my melon, man

Can't I just love you, instead? Then you can think what the hell you want. It's much simpler this way!
lololol.

K
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 05:51 PM   #14
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulapops View Post
Let's agree to disagree then

No , wait ! We're at it again... we can't possibly agree with you Margarit...or we'll fall into the problem you describe.

So we'll have to disagree with you.

But that means we're agreeing, right?

Oh, shoot! You're twisting my melon, man

Can't I just love you, instead? Then you can think what the hell you want. It's much simpler this way!
lololol.

K

to agree or disagree ... that is this question ...

i like your answer kula ... LOVE ...

after discussions ... debates and discernment ... LOVE always prevails doesn't it ...

agree?

love to you kula ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 05:56 PM   #15
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Talking Re: I disagree

Good one Kulapops, you make me laugh!!!
Old 01-23-2010, 06:42 PM   #16
MargueriteBee
Avalon Senior Member

There is something behind the obvious,
something behind the control,
something behind the program,
like two sides of the same coin.

One side is the established:
religion, work, school and war.
The other is a story of a golden age
coming once more.

But there is something else,
something more beyond it all.
Beyond the visible sky of clouds,
something beyond what others believe is there.
Old 01-23-2010, 07:01 PM   #17
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: I disagree

Quote:

The more I believe what others want me to, the less real is my own true reality that I create. It is overrun because I focus outside of myself by being in agreement with others.

I choose to disagree.
Well on like some people I am gonna agree with you. Everyone is

experiencing there own reality. It is not my job to change that merely just

to inform those who choose to be informed. I was at a party last night, when

someone brought up the 2012 movie . I walked up to them and briefly

explained to them 2012 is nothing more than a shift in consciousness of the

planet as a whole. They all seemed puzzled, because they also watched the

conspiracy theory show on it and have never heard anything besides the

doomsday scenario. I find it almost impossible to explain things to people

since, I see the world from multiple angles and they do not. I referred them

to Esoteric agenda, because it really captivates people. If they watch it they

do if they don't they don't.
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 08:25 PM   #18
truth and integrity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Well. Beliefs are just beliefs and thoughts are just thoughts. We are not our beliefs or our thoughts. We are not our feelings or emotions either. Most of our feelings come from our thoughts or beliefs; that is from our mind that is easily to be controlled. Therefore, I do not trust all my feelings and emotions without careful analysis. I try not to make my beliefs personal and as such I do not need to defend them. I am in peace when I can be just an observer, cultivating an open and critical mind. But sometimes I forget about it.

Best regards,
truth and integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 08:33 PM   #19
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

I choose to disagree.

I see the point you are making, it's just that I am not as familiar with belief as I am with Faith=certainty, and I have had so many clearing sessions now that I have learned to put my faith or certainty into what I am seeing, which tends to knock out a lot of priorly held beliefs, therefore I tend to look at "believe" as a poor substitute for looking and seeing what one sees.

My self-development path has me on the watchout for anything that smells or looks like or talks like or walks like -- a fixed polarity, and in the course of this discussion I think I just saw another one for my notes, thanks

blessings,
gnosis
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 10:39 PM   #20
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
But there is something else,
something more beyond it all.
Beyond the visible sky of clouds,
something beyond what others believe is there.
I think you have hit the nail squarely on the head there, Margarite...and I feel sure that that very feeling is something that EVERYONE experiences. It is part of our makeup...perhaps it is part of the makeup of the one consciousness in the individual trying to experience itself 'out there', sensing there is something bigger?

My personal answer to that riddle is that the 'something else' is one consciousness at the bottom of things (see John Hagelin's explanation if you're interested http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...lin#post215328 post #636 - that is my current view) which also links everything together. That is (at the moment for me) a very neat and tidy view which ultimately explains love and ego... the feeling of connection (unity) and separation.

But that is my own personal answer. Ask me in a year and it will have modified.

I can't know what the truth is, can I? But we are all searching for the answer to the very paragraph you wrote.

For some, they find that answer in Whistleblowers and end of days calamities...because their experience to date tells them that that is their truth. That 'something else' for them may well be the sensing of a global conspiracy outside of themselves, or aliens they have never met but heard of, or a cataclysm that they know of but people won't wake up to. All these things involve believing there is something bigger out there - and maybe my belief in love an unity is just as fallible as everyone else's pet theory.

We're not supposed to 'get it', we're supposed to die trying. Perhaps that's the point of existing.

Perhaps all of our truths make up the reality - and not just my version or any one else's.

K

Last edited by Kulapops; 01-23-2010 at 10:52 PM. Reason: added link
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 02:43 AM   #21
MargueriteBee
Avalon Senior Member

My gut is telling me that all the spiritual stuff is simply the spiritual side
of the matrix. What I see is a flat disk within a transparent globe. The globe
is the matrix. On one side of the disk is the material and all that it is, and
on the other side (of the veil?) is all of everyone's spiritual beliefs that have become manifest
there (the afterlife) due to thoughts/beliefs. The more we agree with each other here in matter the more it becomes real in the spiritual. Is that why everyone's truth is valid?

So what is outside of the globe?

Last edited by MargueriteBee; 01-24-2010 at 02:46 AM.
Old 01-24-2010, 03:20 AM   #22
MargueriteBee
Avalon Senior Member

Sometimes it feels like a thread of pure light. Like small threads in the great big blue sky, one goes thru me and that energy feels like home, like everything is as it should be. Just once in awhile....
Old 01-24-2010, 11:54 AM   #23
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

I choose to disagree.
Wonderful!

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 02:33 PM   #24
Malaros
Avalon Senior Member

I'm happy that we can have a thread that says this. After all, if we all thought the same thing, we wouldn't progress.

It also reminds me of Voltaire:

'I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.'
Malaros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 03:16 PM   #25
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Truth is basic but we humans have try to make it complicated to control the masses. It does not matter what type of religion it is . Where there's humans
controlling other humans by the so call word of truth there's always corruption.
Many of the so call books we treasure will be works of fiction in the future.
Just another opinion, no offense to anyone. Each sentient being is free to choose and do as he will with his or her life as long as you respect the freedom of others to do the same.A rainbow is beautiful because of the many different colors you perceive. Each persons journey of discovery is ultimately value by that person and interpreted by others. Thus the interpretation never does justice to the original version, you and your own discovery of your connection to this vast beautiful thing we have yet to understand.