Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 10-23-2008, 09:06 PM   #1
elka
Avalon Senior Member

Default Zacharia sitchin is not legitimate

Bob Dean mentions Zacharia Sitchin many times in his interview, mentioning him as reliable source for information about planet X.

I would like to point out that after a few years of research on Zacharia Sitchin as an author and researcher, I came to a conclusion, that he IS NOT to be believed!!!

I was , like all of you some time ago, fascinated with his books, but than, I realized something was just not fitting the whole picture!

My fascination is an ancient history, and I read lots of books about it, and somehow Zacharia's information is completely out of the whole picture! There is absolutely no evidence on what he says!

Please check this link:

http://www.sitchiniswrong.com/sitchi...ontentpage.htm

Many people who are observant and like to search for the truth, also like to check the information they are given! Sitchin is nowhere supported by any ancient studies!

Why do you all believe Sitchin straight for anything he is claiming?

His research is complatly unsupported by anything and he should' be taken as a legitimate source!
elka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 09:14 PM   #2
Banned

Default Re: Zacharia sitchin is not legitimate

Quote:
I don't believe anyone 'straight for anything'. You gotta do research and come to your own conclusions based on said research and your internal disinfo/BS meter.

Sitchin's work is very interesting. Unfortunately, there aren't a whole lot of people who can translate Sumerian, so it's kind of hard to verify his claims.
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 09:23 PM   #3
martina
Avalon Senior Member

I heard that Sitchin is very dangerous, he would kill upponents, he would be a Illuminatie, spreading wrong information.

Rob Dean mentioned also Michael Cremo (who wrote the book HiddenHistory of the Human Race). There is Coast to Coast interview with Michael Cremo : Credible Evidence of the Truth part 1 - 7

http://youtube.com/watch?v=AuTnqOfzTPM&feature=related

Rob Dean think the NWO is a good thing
martina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 09:52 PM   #4
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by elka View Post
Bob Dean mentions Zacharia Sitchin many times in his interview, mentioning him as reliable source for information about planet X.

I would like to point out that after a few years of research on Zacharia Sitchin as an author and researcher, I came to a conclusion, that he IS NOT to be believed!!!

I was , like all of you some time ago, fascinated with his books, but than, I realized something was just not fitting the whole picture!

My fascination is an ancient history, and I read lots of books about it, and somehow Zacharia's information is completely out of the whole picture! There is absolutely no evidence on what he says!

Please check this link:

http://www.sitchiniswrong.com/sitchi...ontentpage.htm

Many people who are observant and like to search for the truth, also like to check the information they are given! Sitchin is nowhere supported by any ancient studies!

His research is complatly unsupported by anything and he should' be taken as a legitimate source!
Ahem! I think you'll find his name is ZECHARIA and not ZACHARIA. If you can't get that right, how can we believe anything else you say about him?

Hey, just kidding,

BUT, I am inclined to agree with your point of view. Like you, I was an avid reader of his books, but after I came back down to earth from the heights that my imagination had risen to, I thought that like velikovsky, his theory's open up a new way of looking at the world around us and what "might" have been.

I suggest that not all of what either Sitchin or Velikovsy wrote, is beyond the realms of possibility - just that not ALL they wrote is accurate. I think the apt expression would be that they both give us "food for thought."
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 02:08 AM   #5
elka
Avalon Senior Member

I think we have to be careful with a lot of information from different authors all around!

Another suspect is John Eric Phelps!

http://www.outlawjournalism.com/foru...12e75d243c3f29

But this guy of course has a completely different story to tell!
Old 10-24-2008, 02:27 AM   #6
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by elka View Post
I think we have to be careful with a lot of information from different authors all around!

Another suspect is John Eric Phelps!

http://www.outlawjournalism.com/foru...12e75d243c3f29

But this guy of course has a completely different story to tell!

A couple of years back I watched a short video in which Zacharia Sitchin walked into a book store and showed his book to a customer to stir up interest.

After the customer spent time answering all his questions, the customer asked whether he could have the book.

Zacharia Sitchin flat out declined, and didn't even offer an arrangement to let the guy have a copy.

Clearly a service-to-self.

-feeler
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 02:31 AM   #7
elka
Avalon Senior Member

hmm, that proves a few points.

I somehow had that strange feeling about him!

I don't trust his information.
Old 10-24-2008, 02:46 AM   #8
Shakesbeer
Avalon Senior Member

During PC's own interview of Leo Zagmi he had said Sitchin was FOS & was intentionally mislead by the Vatican to throw everyone off the scent.

Here's a guy named Nassim Haramein who has just sumbitted his unified field theory which is currently under peer review at Temple University. He eventually worked his way to the bible in his research and realized there was a comet that (Comet NEAT 2000/V1) that was twice the size of Jupiter, which should have at least pulled Mercury into the sun based on conventional celestrial mechanics, but didn't. Earth was in the tail when this thing was at the sun, but nothing happened here. So now we're supposed to believe something twice the size of Earth many times smaller then this comet, is supposed to kill us (or cause unrivaled chaos)? He was saying that by his studies & research he found the prediction of "Planet X/Comet NEAT" by the Sumerians was a week off.

Sorry Bob, even if Niburu is out there, why would it destroy us while an obviously larger heavenly body had an even better chance before?

Here's Nassim's lecture where he talks about this comet:
Part 33 "planet x" or Comet NEAT

Oh btw, the A-holes in charge knew about this thing, didn't know what it would do, and chose not to tell us about...so if anyone believes the government doesn't hide things from us, there you go!
Shakesbeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 02:56 AM   #9
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakesbeer View Post

Sorry Bob, even if Niburu is out there, why would it destroy us while an obviously larger heavenly body had an even better chance before?

Here's Nassim's lecture where he talks about this comet:
Part 33 "planet x" or Comet NEAT
I watched Nassim's lecture a while back. Look at the nearest celestial object; the moon, hauled from a different solar system, never for once showed it dark side to us. Even women bleed according to its cycle. Just a glimpse of what ETs can do.

-feeler

Last edited by feeler; 10-24-2008 at 03:17 AM.
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 03:38 AM   #10
Shakesbeer
Avalon Senior Member

Feeler - I hear ya man, that's a great observation about the moon too. It seems like "something" out there is watching out as well as there is obviously other physical forces that come into play in this universe that we don't have a thorough understanding of. It's really cool actually, I know people are all freaked out about everything right now...but damn seriously, I'm 30 years old and have already lived through more "doomsdays" then I can count.

So what has that taught me? Apparently, no matter how things happen in the "real world" they've apparently been fairly even-keel even as societies crumbled and where rebuilt....here we are -shrugs- and we probably will be for awhile.

In the very least it seems we're coveted property, and at best we are M|_|tha- F'in God-machines capable of all types of miraculous advents

I wouldn't doubt that there is something very significant coming in 20 years or so though. That would fit life's eternal cycle of safe prophetic proclamations, even with in my own "travels" or "remote viewings" as Mr. Dean said.

Last edited by Shakesbeer; 10-24-2008 at 03:40 AM.
Shakesbeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 05:24 AM   #11
elka
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Schakesbeer for that great information about the comet.
I actually didn't know about it.

You see?, here we are.........and nothing happened!

But you know, I wouldn't quite discount a situation we should be prepared for!.

When I lived in the States I always thought:

What if the electric grid is off one day? How can people survive without gas and food? That thought was scary for me. Our lives there depended on PTB!

Economic crisis or not, I wouldn't like to be cought in a scenario with no power, water and food! And it's also gloom and doom, isn't it?
Old 10-24-2008, 06:54 AM   #12
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
During PC's own interview of Leo Zagmi he had said Sitchin was FOS & was intentionally mislead by the Vatican to throw everyone off the scent.
Yeah, that's exactly what I heard and if my memory doesn't fail Leo Say something about Bob Dean to in the interview.

Cheers!
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 04:00 AM   #13
zorgon

Quote:
Comet NEAT 2000/V1[/URL]) that was twice the size of Jupiter, which should have at least pulled Mercury into the sun based on conventional celestrial mechanics, but didn't.
It was Comet 17P/Holmes that was twice the size of Jupiter and not NEAT... Holmes eventually grew as large as the sun before it receded...

It did not mess with any orbits as it was the ejection of gases that made it that large, not the actual mass...

Funny how he missed that
Old 10-24-2008, 05:44 AM   #14
RSF
Avalon Senior Member

elka, I hear what your saying, but suggest your sources could be mistaken, ie BD. Just seems to me BD managed to walk between the rain drops in keeping ebe/ufo credibility.
He was a NATO man, possibly a Master Sgt indirectly reporting to Gen Lyman Lemnitzer.
He's a nice man. Someone who may have been less involved in the ebe/ufo world than he'd have us believe.
I think Sitchin's the real deal. Not that I believe or understand every point he raises in his books or with documentaries, but the tablets he shows and speaks in depth about are seriously interesting to me.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zecharia_Sitchin

RSF
RSF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 06:18 AM   #15
elka
Avalon Senior Member

the link on my thread by Michael S. Heiser, and also the Wikipedia link clearly states that Sitchin's translations of sumerian language are incorrect!

Even more so Michael Heiser, as fully learned scientist, points to many failures of Sitchin's translations.

Some of the misinterpretations of Sumerian are quite unacceptable.
Old 10-24-2008, 06:39 AM   #16
RSF
Avalon Senior Member

Of course there's going to be skeptics. Powerful knowledgenauts you mention. Wikipedia's a member induced knowledge base. Let's face it, Sitchin researched and wrote some pretty-extreme stuff. Easy to discredit -- yes?

RSF
Old 10-24-2008, 07:19 AM   #17
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Re Sitchin's theories - as I said in an earlier post on this thread, I read all his books avidly and was greatly influenced by them. Weeks later, as the effect wore off, my common sense pointed out that no person who comes up with such a wide ranging theory, will ever be 100% right on every count. But what his books did do for me, was they gave me a new way to understand the Bible - a book that I had until then, felt very, very strongly, contained a hell of a lot of B/S.

So, I say that if nothing else, he opened my eyes to seeing the truth that had been hidden from me, because my "eyes" were looking in the wrong direction so to speak. Coupling that realisation with what I'm learning through Projects Camelot and Avalon, I'm having the most exciting time I've had in many a year as I uncover more and more of this greatest mystery for humanity.

I know that one day, each and every one of us will know the truth. If not in this world, then in the next.

Love and Peace to all,
Brinty
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 08:36 AM   #18
elka
Avalon Senior Member

Yes Brinty, I must agree with you that books like that open a new prospective on life and the way we think.

Maybe we should take many such opinions and researches and simply draw our own conclusions, correct or not.

The point I was trying to make is that not everything should be taken literally as truth, and we should always try to make a deeper research on things and people who come up with certain information
Old 10-24-2008, 09:29 AM   #19
Wellerite
Avalon Senior Member

I was watching the Bob Dean interview and as soon as he mentioned Z.Sitchin i said Bye Bye and turned off........
Wellerite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 11:47 AM   #20
elirien
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wellerite View Post
I was watching the Bob Dean interview and as soon as he mentioned Z.Sitchin i said Bye Bye and turned off........
Same here. He has quite the enigma going on nibiru his wife and etc. But most what he reflected upon didn't grab me one bit and I can't trust anyone from the army. Smells kind of psy-ops but of course I can't prove that.

Sitchin has a nice story. That's about all.
elirien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 12:04 PM   #21
Doom
Avalon Senior Member

Absolutely, Sitchin is not legitimate. People need to do their research on this man and not just accept his work at face value. He was heavily pushed by the mainstream media, his falsified information has launched many careers and an entire culture of dis-information.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7j0DKW6auU

Here's some good reading/lsitening on counter-intelligence, psyops, dis-info, new-age, sitchin, reptilians, and science fiction:

"The biggest authorized players in the New Age are put out there to be heroes to lead you to massive confusion and they've been doing that for over 600 years now, that we can actually trace. They give you the heroes to oppose convention, but in reality it's to sway you into the next phase of conditioning for the next society, generally bringing in the fantastic with it.

the SEED is PLANTED through DISINFORMATION, through big, big muses. You muse an idea through fiction and repetition into the minds of the public and that’s how you build a pyramid in your mind.

Prepare the soil. Plant the seed. Build on it generation by generation and the public will eventually be so bewildered and they’ll believe it that you can SPIN THEM OFF in any direction; and the more fascinating it is, the more the people unfortunately like it.

People would rather kill the messenger than face the truth when they’ve swallowed a BIG LIE.

Today people CANNOT TELL the difference between FACT AND FICTION."
- Alan Watt

July 9, 2008
Alan Watt "Cutting Through The Matrix" LIVE on RBN:
"With Scary Hype, We Can Arrange,
All Your Attention on Climate Change,
With Phony Data and Lots of Excerpts,
Repeated Daily by Well-Paid Experts,
For Gaia's Will, There Must Be Sacrifice,
To Complete the Occultic Enterprise.
And For the New-Agers Out There, Whose Ears are Itchin',
Keep Following the Fantasy Web Spun by Z. Sitchin"
(Articles: "Doomed to a fatal delusion over climate change" by Andrew Bolt, Herald Sun (news.com.au) - July 9, 2008.)
"Global Warming Movement Turns Cool" by James Spann (alabamawx.com) - June 22, 2008.)
Mad Cow Disease, Culled Stocks - Spells are Cast, Authority Figures, Huge Lies, Repetition. World War I and II - War Mode, "Inevitability" - Neurosis, Delusion, Climate Change - Terror Creation - Third-World Country Pollution Exemptions, China - Scams. Club of Rome: "Man is the Enemy" - Global Warming - Grants, Funding - Plants, Carbon Dioxide - Weather Hype - Alteration of Perception by Terminology - Antarctic Ice - IPCC. Depopulation Agenda - Abolition of Private Property and Transportation, UN Agenda 21 - Easily Managed Illiterate Population - Orwellian Phase to Huxlian "Brave New World". Building of Egyptian Pyramids - Mars Con, Sitchin, Sumerian Tablets, Fascinating Joke - "Face on Mars", Fabrication, Fantasy - Psychological Warfare, Sci-Fi.
***Dialogue Copyrighted Alan Watt - July 9, 2008 (Exempting Music, Literary Quotes, and Callers' Comments)
***LISTEN / DOWNLOAD
http://cuttingthroughthematrix.net/C...July092008.mp3
(check at 38 mins in or so, a caller calls in and starts talking about the "cities found on mars", and Alan proceeds to tell him about counter-intelligence/dis-information.)

Again, some sitchin discussion here: (starting at 38:45)
http://cuttingthroughthematrix.net/C...Sept192008.mp3

Also, check out this Ansary show where Alan puts Ansary in his place. (Ansary believes sitchin's info):

Aug. 6, 2008
Alan Watt on "Outside The Box" with Alex Ansary
(Originally Aired Live: Aug. 6, 2008 on "We The People Radio Network")
Aerial Spraying, Storm Creation, Chemical Clouds, HAARP - War on Farmers, Breadbasket, Floods, Droughts. "2012" Legend - Prophecies - 2010, Integration of Americas - 2012, World Government. Transhumanist Agenda - Hinduism, "Waves of Time" - Eugenics - Warfare Strategy - Totalitarian Society, Individual Isolation. Aleister Crowley, Creation of Mysticism and Confusion, Hopis, Scottish Rite, Freemasonry. New Age Movement, "Grand Delusion", "Becoming Gods", Heroes to Follow - Fascination - Gorbachev, New Religion based on Earth Worship - "Higher Consciousness". Corruption of Truth - American Revolution - System of "Civilization", Control - Illusion and Hallucination.
LISTEN / DOWNLOAD Hour 1
http://cuttingthroughthematrix.net/a...2008_Hour1.mp3

Dogma of Christianity, Churches, Organized Religions - Following Dictates of Government or Your God - Looking at the Negative - Rockefeller Foundation, UFO "Threat". Wiccanism, Books "Appeared" on the Shelves - Use of Power - Joining a Group vs. Individuality. Scottish Rite, "New Age" Journal - Heaven's Gate Cult Suicides - Forms of Mind Control, Manipulation. Marketing, Behaviour Alteration, Promiscuity - Media - Gender War - Victim Mentality, Fake History. United Nations, Sadomasochism, Psychopathic-Led System - Agenda 21, Habitat Supercities - Portland, Oregon - Restricting Freedom of Travel - Rural Property Taxation. CFR, RIIA - China as World Policeman - Marriage Agencies, Emigrating Women - Next "Boat People" Leaving U.S. Eternal Solutions, "Hurt No One" - Every Action has a Reaction - Cause and Effect - Fighting Evil Here in the World of Matter. Zbigniew Brzezinski "Between Two Ages" book, Technetronic Weaponry - Carroll Quigley books. Sitchin, "Interpretation" of Sumerian Tablets - Annunaki, Nature Spirits - Total Confusion. 30 Years of War and Strife - Kissinger - U.N. Weather Warfare Treaty - Pandemics.
LISTEN / DOWNLOAD Hour 2
http://cuttingthroughthematrix.net/a...2008_Hour2.mp3

Links to Debunking Modern Mythology and Well-Financed Disinformation regarding Sumerian "Gods":

" SitchinIsWrong.com "
http://sitchiniswrong.com/sitchiniswrongcontentpage.htm

"Zecharia Sitchin's ancient astronaut theories - a skeptical archive"
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Corr...48/zindex.html

goes into the annunaki/reptilian theories a fair bit here:
http://cuttingthroughthematrix.com/t...Alan_Watt.html

Jan 17, 2007 Alan Watt Blurb
"Weather Warfare, Road to Happy Habitat"
(End Song Dedicated to all New-Agers)
Inches to Centimeters to Crisis, National Emergency, Crisis Management and Creation, Military Police, Micromanagement, the Cold War, Always Changing Climate, Ice Ages, UN Super-Cities, Earthwatch Experts, Sooty Chemtrail Clouds and HAARP Signals, US Air Force Owning the Weather, Parental Rights, Child Rights, Freemasonic Charity, Disinformation and Counter-intelligence, Donald Rumsfeld, Maurice Strong, Privatizing the Power Grid, Useless Eaters, Respect for the Dead, Eugenics, American Eugenics Society, Social Experiments, Reptile People, Interbreeding, Wizard of Oz = Os = Us = Uz
(Song: "Shhh Its A Military Secret" , "You Must Have Been a Beautiful Baby" and "I'm Always Chasing Rainbows" by Perry Como)
***Dialogue Copyrighted Alan Watt 1-17-2007 (Exempting Music and Literary Quotes)
***LISTEN / DOWNLOAD
http://www.cuttingthroughthematrix.n..._Jan172007.mp3

Here's some text from the last one for sample:
Those who have suddenly looked around them, still standing on the floor on the bottom level of the matrix, generally freak out at the information that hits them, because it's available from some good sources and an awful lot of bad sources. They panic. The bad sources that are run by the big boys, because this isn't the first time this technique has been used, will have them spinning off in helter-skelters of the most amazing disinformation ever designed. They know that the average person, who is, as I say, just woken up to one part of it – that is that his life is changing drastically, rather quickly. We don't notice when it's done slowly, you see, but they're on a roll now. They know that the person is freaking out, and the first conclusion they're encouraged to think of, is that this is too diabolical and too overwhelming to be done by humans. This is encouraged through lots of the authorized authors, who are put out there to promote all kinds of things, from space aliens to slimy things that walk around looking like people, and not yet people either. That seems palatable to the average person, who's just, as I say, in the freaking out stage of “how did all this happen”?

They've been living in fairy-land, a dream, up until that point, with their favorite newscasters looking very mature and very fatherly, and staring them in the eye at every six o'clock newscast. “Would he lie to you? Of course not.” To you think that whole world is lying to you, would put you into a category, which would make it easy for them to lock you up. So don't freak out. Accept it calmly and quietly.

Yes, YOU'VE BEEN CONNED BIG TIME, and not just you. Billions of other people to across the planet have been CONNED, because this scientific process has been in operation for an awful long time. They put out the fake dis-info guys, counterintelligence, who gathers all the intelligence (the facts) that are being passed around, to mix it with the absurd and discredit the facts.

I get that all the time from people who, as I say, they're on roller coasters with all this disinformation, mixed up with real information. That’s what they always say – "humans could never dreamt this up. It's just too big," and that's because they're still thinking that it's just happened, suddenly. It's also an egotistical problem, because they can't imagined how they could have been fooled so perfectly, but you've been trained that way since your birth, and your parents didn't know. Like all mammals, you accept that if the parents don't show danger signals towards a certain area, you'll think everything is quite natural within that area. That's how simple this is. You'll see networks of people, generally very old men, who do get life extension, there's no doubt whatsoever. They get a superior healthcare the public will never be let into, and your science magazines will still keep you living in the cave age, stone age, the era with their latest this and latest that. Everything they tell us is obsolete and very old.

You have a network of old guys, an old boys club, to introduce people who work their way up the pyramid, through many different rituals and proving their worth. "You must be worthy," as they say. It means you must keep your mouth shut. You do the dirty deeds on the public and keep you mouth shut, too, and you take your rewards and keep your mouth shut. The higher they go, the worse they become, until they're really conning in a big way, and they still keep their mouths shut. That's the system. They're pulled out of CEO offices, banks or corporations, many of which are just owned by the secret services like the CIA anyway, and moved all over the planet into the United Nations – out of the United Nations into politics – back into CEO job – back into the United Nations – in perpetual circles. They always know their part in the agenda. They're very worthy. They're trustworthy, you see. They can keep their mouths shut.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's a tid bit from another show that is relevant here as well:

Counter-intelligence takes that, attaches it to something ridiculous, and spins it off into outer space, which discredits the facts. When you try and tell people the facts, once more, without the incredulous stuff, they laugh at you, thinking you're one of those strange guys who sees certain things which most folk don't. It's a good ploy, but it's been used so often.

Here to finish up is a letter from Gary in England. He emailed me with this. He said:

"Family and I just got back from a weekend in Blackpool…"

Alan: Blackpool is a coastal city where people used to go, the working class used to go for their occasional weekend with the family. It has shows and things for the children; and that was a big deal at one time, it still is, to an extent.

He says:

"The first night I was there I spotted a big sign saying "Conspiracies Exposed." It was advertising an exhibition about 9/11 and how we’ve been lied to about our history, et cetera. I had a look around and there was some good info, but it seemed to be heavily influenced by (and I won't say the word, that would be ticky-a-tacky), by this certain person's work. It cost me and my lass four quid each (that's four pounds) and a couple of quid for the bairns. (The bairns are the children). The bloke (the fellow, that's the guy) who showed us around seemed canny, but within about five minutes he was getting into the reptile stuff. That type of thing is just going to turn off the average Joe, who would otherwise maybe go further down the rabbit hole, but then it's supposed to, right? Just thought I'd let you know about that."

Alan: That's exactly right. They attach the facts with the incredible fiction, spin it into outer space and ridicule all of it, so it's all in a twilight zone. That's counter-intelligence and the word even "conspiracy," you see, the big boys want the people who are talking about the facts to go along and have themselves labeled as conspiracy theorists. The big boys put that term out for those to adopt. In fact, many people who are having been around exposing things have quite happily accepted the term, "conspiracy theorists". It's now like a big new hobby of weirdoes.

So don't discredit your stuff. Stick to the facts. Don't discredit yourself in the process. Just stick to the facts and you will get through to people, if you just simply stick to the facts. So that's very, very true, and this kind of thing is happening all over. These kinds of shows are obviously funded as well.

Last edited by Doom; 10-27-2008 at 09:26 PM.
Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 12:13 PM   #22
RSF
Avalon Senior Member

Though I may not agree with your summation Doom, I would like to say -- excellent build of info, well done!!

RSF
Old 10-24-2008, 12:18 PM   #23
Doom
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSF View Post
Though I may not agree with your summation Doom, I would like to say -- excellent build of info, well done!!
RSF

For the record I once bought into Sitchin's stuff as well.

I had a hard time accepting I had been conned when I first started questioning everything many many year ago, but then it was almost even harder to accept that I had been conned again when I relized through research that some of the cultures that swept me up when I started to question things were illegitimate - I had become a new ager without even relizing it - in searching for truth only very few make it through all the psychological warfare and counter intelligence mentally intact.

Last edited by Doom; 10-24-2008 at 12:25 PM.
Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 01:45 PM   #24
beanny
Avalon Senior Member

elka....y dont you each spend 30 years studying the hebrew language and text as did sitchin, of whom it was already his native tongue...b4 you are eligilble to critisize his interpretation?
what was the hebrew background of this other guys that discredit sitchin,?
could you have read 2 words from hebrew text and write an entire page on its meaning?...well in hebrew you can...
i.e
in hebrew... the word for TRUTH= EMET..if you could view the pattern of each letter ALEF MEM TAV...of course in their hebrew text...
each have either 2legs or a base to stand on...indicating that TRUTH CAN NEVER FALL
whereas
the word for LIE=SHEKER .....SHIN KOOF RESH
each letter only has one leg/one pivot, and the middle letter is extra long downward...creating a centre pivot to the entire word...
hence, that with a "lie", the pattern of each letter cannot stand, it can only fall, yet EVEN the whole word cannot stand, indicating A LIE CAN ONLY aventually FALL
there are many hidden messages in these same 2 words..same as the entire hebrew text.....
the secret of G-ds creation aRe in HIS language

the origins of english are largely only cultural....i.e NYLON... derived from where the 1st 2 offices were based...N ew Y ork-LON don
interesting, but not quite so deep hey
it would probably take sitchin a book on each text of the bible to explain how he derived ALL his material...i dont think he can live long enough to do so
where are the origins of this other guy that chooses to discredit sitchin? on what bases?

is hebrew too, his native tongue, i may ask

Last edited by beanny; 10-24-2008 at 01:56 PM.
beanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 02:35 PM   #25
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Ok, let's forget Sitchin for a moment ....

That still leaves the fact that something maybe incoming into our solar system.
I got word from someone related to NASA that they do track something incoming. Now I am looking all over the place to get
more proof that this undoubtedly true. Still haven't found it, so I am stuck with assumption only for the moment.

Now that other comets or celestial bodies did not create problems before is no proof that this one will or will not.
However the time we're in may indeed be unfortunate ... We 're approaching the galactic plane which amongst other
things contains dust clouds. This is affecting our sun such that a build up for a large scale CME is possible/likely.

What you see on most video's (also of Nassim Haramein) is that a burst from the sun happens towards the incoming body.
If this extra celestial body passes behind earth (as seen from the sun) this CME might 'hit' the earth.
(Bible is talking of fires in the sky ... ?)

Although I am not a big fan (due to his commerce driven approach) you can find a lot more if you google "Ed Dames"
and/or "Killshot".

I hope this info might explain why the government/military DO consider this as a real big problem ....

Cheers
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote