Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 10-17-2008, 12:14 AM   #1
sonique a. senshun
Avalon Senior Member

Unhappy Did the Looking Glass see a female president?

Whilst sinking into dreamsleep last nite, a thought struck me: did the Looking Glass see a female president, not specifically Hilary Clinton (she has been the only contender until recently)... Then are we looking at the possibility of Sarah Palin as president initiating the doom n gloom timeline????

Let me explain... It has been posted on Camelot that the "doom n gloom" pole shift timeline included Hilary Clinton as president, so that now it seems we have moved beyond it. But are we sure it was Hilary? Could we have seen just a female president, and interpreted it as Hilary, as she was the only option... back then.

Naomi Wolfe wrote an article urging Americans not to vote for Sarah Palin, and in it she stated : "I recognised Bush's speech writers were writing Sarah Palin's speeches, and not McCains." Is McCain the sacrificial king?

Miriam Delicado has recently stated the pole shift timeline has NOT been averted. I want to encourage all Americans reading this to actively VOTE AGAINST McCain/Palin.... and SPREAD the WORD!

Bright blessings, sonique*
sonique a. senshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 01:31 AM   #2
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Did the Looking Glass see a female president?

Interesting point if you believe in timelines and such.

What would actually happen if there was a pole shift though?
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 02:07 AM   #3
Atk1d
Avalon Senior Member

average Joe:

A pole shift might work like this,( i am only guessing) Fact: living in north america our toilets flush in a clockwise swirl, in australia counter clockwise swirl. the cause is the magnetic balance between the two apposing poles,theirs affected by the south pole. Now lets rapidly change them end to end.
(guessing part) Birds migratory habits would be affected,the tactonic plates might be affected by the shift, although caused by gravity of moon, but tides maybe affected,no one knows for sure, I'm merely guessing from all that I have read.
Do a google search on pole shifting for more potential answers

good luck
Atk1d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 02:16 AM   #4
Love/Light 13
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: Did the Looking Glass see a female president?

Look if McCain and Palin get elected, we all know all hell will probably break loose. How bout we focus our attention on the positive path in order to manifest that reality...............

L/L 13

may WISDOM guide COMPASSION

"out of MANY, we are ONE"
Love/Light 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 02:36 AM   #5
ralok_j
Avalon Senior Member

There's 2 types of pole shifts. Which type are you asking about?
ralok_j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 03:27 AM   #6
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Hillary still has a chance to get her foot in the door in the next few weeks, maybe even later on if there really is some form of an election delay for whatever reason.

Certainly channelers, psychics, and scientists will tell us our future and exactly what will happen and now we also know that even ET's can strike people down with lightening, I wonder who their voting for?
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 03:52 AM   #7
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

I am not sure what a pole shift really entails... other than the switching of the poles! Does that have to be a violent switch or can it be a gradual cross over such as a slowing down of energy almost to rest and then flip and than start up again, like the path of a pendulum? Maybe symbolized by the figure eight or infinity symbol- a gradual transition. Possibly in the sequence of 22 something? Anybody have ideas on how the poles flip in a 22 sequence?

Maybe it will be a good thing? Perhaps a reversal of fortune and life force for the better? If we are already in a negative or dark polarity than wouldn't switching the electro-magnetic field also change the frequency patterns that we experience? And if the more the merrier are awake and paying attention could proper influence and guidance be intended into the change of frequency to have a higher vibrational effect?

Well, we can just let the government, special ops, and sooth sayers make sure were safe they know what there doing.

Last edited by Christo888; 10-17-2008 at 04:06 AM.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 04:02 AM   #8
seekur3
Avalon Senior Member

I always sensed that Hilary would not wreck havoc on us. After seeing several astrologer's interpretation of Palin's chart, she is definitely the one that could. She has a very powerful chart and dark forces helping her along also. We all need to focus on a positive outcome. The bumpy ride has just started. We need to stay focused & calm & live the reality you desire.
seekur3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 06:05 AM   #9
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I thought that pole shifts were independent of presidential elections?
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 06:23 AM   #10
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atk1d View Post
average Joe:

Fact: living in north america our toilets flush in a clockwise swirl, in australia counter clockwise swirl.

good luck
You've been watching The Simpsons haven't you

While we are on the subject of pole shifts

http://www.greatdreams.com/poleshift.htm
Reunite is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
american, elections, palin, pole shift