Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 06-06-2009, 01:19 AM   #1
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Default Healing with Love

I was very taken with this interview...Dr. Leonard Laskow. Very impressed by his research...so much so that I just orderd his book by the same name
Healing with Love.....Hope you all enjoy it as much as I did.

http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com...rs/llaskow.htm

The healing power of love
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 02:37 PM   #2
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Healing with Love

Folks...at this point..this thread has had 44 views. But not one comment on the power of unconditional love, researched by a doctor of medicine that quit his practice to pursue this path.
It is not ego that upsets me that no one bothered to comment on the area of research....but as I view the new threads....posted in the last 24 hours....all I see is negative bound posts..on possible doom and gloom...

People...wake up!
You are all being obsessed with things in the wrong direction. This is truly the area we need to pursue...and here is a Doctor who is telling us that it works...and can be scientifically proven

Don't be manipulated by the PTB that want us to remain in a state of fog and not remember who we are and the powers that we all possess.
Old 06-06-2009, 04:18 PM   #3
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Reviews of the book

A new medicine is in the making, a form of healing that emphasizes the power of human consciousness. Because legitimate science stands behind this development, it will not go away but demands our full attention. Dr. Leonard Laskow is a 'real doctor' who is one of the architects of this mind-based medicine. In this book he describes the healing power of love, unity, and wholeness. If you think these concepts are merely 'soft science' or 'new age fluff', this book may change your mind. An important contribution!"-Larry Dossey, M.D., author of Meaning and Medicine, Recovering the Soul, Beyond Illness, and Space, Time and Medicine

Everyone talks about love as a healing force. Dr. Laskow's book is the first to give a broad variety of excellent exercises for personal experience of the power of love as a healing force."-C. Norman Shealey, M.D., Ph. D., founder and director, Shealy Institute; founding president, American Holistic Medical Association

"Unafraid to engage his psychic as well as his analytic abilities in the quest of helping his patients, Dr. Laskow's well-documented Healing with Love offers noninvasive techniques that consciously invoke the healing powers of love. I highly recommend it for those in the health professions and the public."-Dolores Krieger, Ph. D., R.N., author of Therapeutic Touch: How to Use Your Hands to Heal

Healing with Love is a marvelous blend of ancient and contemporary esoteric healing concepts and techniques that will have an awesome impact on any individual treading the path of the healer, whether for self-healing or for the healing of others."-W. Brugh Joy, M.D., author of Avalanch: Heretical Reflections onthe Dark and the Light and Joy's Way: A Map for the Transformational Process
Old 06-06-2009, 04:39 PM   #4
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

OK, I just finished listening to it and found him very easy to listen to. I loved the part about his lab experiments and the results. I like the way he explains things and I'm sure the book would be a great book to read. There's definitely no ego involved with him at all, kind of like Eckhart Tolle, but from a different view.
Thanks BROOK, I'd highly recommend it to anyone!
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 04:49 PM   #5
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

I was unaware of this post Brook. Thanks for being diligent. Walking in unconditional love is all my path is about now, and I look forward to watching the video.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 04:55 PM   #6
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Just trying to nudge everyone in the right direction is all...this is the kind of thing we need to learn...to evolve gracefully...and protect ourselves from the PTB.

We all have so much untapped power...if we could only uncork it and really use it...they would have absolutely NO power over us at all
Old 06-06-2009, 05:15 PM   #7
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Dear BROOK this vidio

and this man are just about everything that is

true ... in my understanding this far ...

healing thru ...and with love realy would, if i had one be my mantra ,

this is my way as a healer , if i am asked how does the healing you do work

.. i say i just give love , i love the person in as un conditional way as i am capable and to this day i learn more what it means ......to be(unconditional)
so healing at this level is simple and effective , but not allways what is expected ...
The heart knows the way and to know its ways are for me a life long
journey ,,, the reason i am here im sure ..to give give is a privalidge..
so thank you dear BROOK for this truly in livening vidio ...
Very freeing pure and incouraging ....let the power of love flow thru me this day and all the days of my life ...
Consider the simplicity of this mans message ......
it works ...only love can realy heal love is who we realy are ..and no needs for eny return ...in loving service rhythm ..
wake up to love ...can you feel it ..right here right now ..

rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 06:28 PM   #8
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

This video has confirmed a lot of things for me, has taught me a lot and has helped me a lot... thank you Brook.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 09:49 PM   #9
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Resonance, remembering unity....we know of it, but to experience it is very profound..and to bring a cancer cell into unity through love into remission....very profound.
Old 06-07-2009, 03:26 AM   #10
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
I was very taken with this interview...Dr. Leonard Laskow. Very impressed by his research...so much so that I just orderd his book by the same name
Healing with Love.....Hope you all enjoy it as much as I did.

http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com...rs/llaskow.htm

The healing power of love
Will watch this one tonight.. thanks.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 04:13 AM   #11
conjuredUp
Avalon Senior Member

OMG.

Thank you.
I love you.

C
conjuredUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 06:09 AM   #12
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by conjuredUp View Post
OMG.

Thank you.
I love you.

C
OMG...where have you been hiding...been missing your insightful posts
good to see you are still around
Love back at ya
Old 06-07-2009, 06:12 AM   #13
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Brook, the book sounds wonderful, I shall look out for it. Unfortunately CMN is real stop/start on my computer for some reason and I end up giving up.

Love to you

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 07:54 AM   #14
Peter
Avalon Senior Member

Thankx Brook, I watched the video and ordered the book.
What a wonderful man a real "old soul".
Glad to be here. Peter.
Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 01:12 PM   #15
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
...Very impressed by his research...so much so that I just orderd his book by the same name...
I did the same thing! We should compare notes later...
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 06:43 PM   #16
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
...I just ordered his book by the same name…
Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post
I did the same thing! We should compare notes later...
I'm reading the book now.

I just came to the most amazing sentence!!

"Apparently, X rays not only show a physical representation of events within the body--they also hold an energetic representation that can be consciously activated and brought into expression."

He had been experimenting with using a crystal to scan the x ray of an injured ankle, and found that the person whose ankle it was, and who was in a different room at the time, reacted in pain when the crystal was pointed at the injury and then had relief from the pain when the crystal was pointed away from the site.

This makes me think of Edgar Cayce and the fact that he would sleep on books and wake up with the knowledge contained in the books...
Old 06-23-2009, 07:15 PM   #17
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post
I'm reading the book now.

I just came to the most amazing sentence!!

"Apparently, X rays not only show a physical representation of events within the body--they also hold an energetic representation that can be consciously activated and brought into expression."

He had been experimenting with using a crystal to scan the x ray of an injured ankle, and found that the person whose ankle it was, and who was in a different room at the time, reacted in pain when the crystal was pointed at the injury and then had relief from the pain when the crystal was pointed away from the site.

This makes me think of Edgar Cayce and the fact that he would sleep on books and wake up with the knowledge contained in the books...
Glad to see we are at the same pace here..I just read about that as well...good book amazing information...let's keep sharing notes
Old 06-23-2009, 07:29 PM   #18
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Glad to see we are at the same pace here..I just read about that as well...good book amazing information...let's keep sharing notes
Okay!
Old 06-23-2009, 07:36 PM   #19
sleepingnomore

Quote:
Folks...at this point..this thread has had 44 views. But not one comment on the power of unconditional love, researched by a doctor of medicine that quit his practice to pursue this path.
It is not ego that upsets me that no one bothered to comment on the area of research....but as I view the new threads....posted in the last 24 hours....all I see is negative bound posts..on possible doom and gloom...

People...wake up!
You are all being obsessed with things in the wrong direction. This is truly the area we need to pursue...and here is a Doctor who is telling us that it works...and can be scientifically proven

Don't be manipulated by the PTB that want us to remain in a state of fog and not remember who we are and the powers that we all possess.

You are right about negative posting gettting more responses, however that doesn't mean that members aren't reading these posts and aren't effected by them.

Some are already aware of these powers from positive emotions and have been using them behind the scenes for years. You're bringing the topic to the foreground is probably making them smile.

Be happy that you have done a service in posting this information. Not getting a response doesn't necessarily equate with others being in a fog. Everyone is at different stages along their own journey.

Last edited by sleepingnomore; 06-23-2009 at 11:15 PM.
Old 06-23-2009, 08:39 PM   #20
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I actually listened to this video quite awhile ago but I went ahead and listened again today and of course I picked up more this time

He is beautiful and I believe in this so much. I know that there are alot of information out there on MSM and Colloidal Silver etc................I think it all goes hand and hand. Some of these cause you to "rid your body" of the poison bacteria involved but it still has alot to do with your own energy to remove these viruses. Same as Rieki, Chi ..............all with energy, the energy of love and light. One and the same. All Spiritually motivated.

I strongly believe in this and I know that I am healed and I did it to myself without the medication I was on for years. The medication took it's toll on me as I am still on oxygen as my ashma got so bad on foradil (which our lovely FDA recalled finally) a treatment for ashma which caused sever ashma....what a lovely world we live in LOL

There is alot of ways achieving this goal and Love is so important and so strong in it's vibrations.

I for one appreciate being called back to review this information again
Thank you forr posting
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 08:45 PM   #21
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post

...as my ashma got so bad on foradil...a treatment for ashma which caused sever ashma....
Old 06-24-2009, 12:19 AM   #22
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepingnomore View Post
You are right about negative posting gettting more responses, however that doesn't mean that members aren't reading these posts and aren't effected by them.

Some are already aware of these powers from positive emotions and have been using them behind the scenes for years. You're bringing the topic to the foreground is probably making them smile.

Be happy that you have done a service in posting this information. Not getting a response doesn't necessarily equate with others being in a fog. Everyone is at different stages along their own journey.
I know...it was a bad day for posting that day..all I saw was negative..I know there are many here with positive posts and aspects..that is why I stay here
Love you all
Old 06-28-2009, 01:41 AM   #23
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Here is what he writes about unconditional love:

Unconditional love is inherent in our consciousness. We become aware of this, and of the ways in which we are all one, only as we learn to recognize the boundaries of our individual selves. We become aware of how we're one with all others in the universe only when we can see the differences that make us think and feel we are separate. Thus, your sense of separation is like the outward bound part of your journey home.

The full realization of one's self and one's value allows for the dissolution of conditional boundaries, which include our fears, our beliefs, our desires, and the state of our bodies. When these boundaries are dissolved, self and nonself come into resonance and become one. This boundless love has the capacity to resonate with all others--that is, it has a universal "frequency." In this respect, unconditional love expresses the innate harmony of the universe, the common chord that is heard in every individual song, be it the song of the atom or that of the entire universe.

Because unconditional love is inherent in the consciousness of every person, we all have had flashes, moments, or even extended periods when we experienced it. These flashes of bliss often come to us during significant events in our lives, such as a birth, the death of a loved one, the overcoming of a life-threatening illness, or a near-death experience.

For most of us, our awareness of unconditional love evolves as we grow to value and love ourselves; then we begin to relate and resonate with others through that new set of vibrations--a chord of self-value. When we relate from our sense of value and self-love, we are able to connect with the authentic self of other people, a self that is beyond the level of personality. With this resonance of unconditional love, we say "yes" from the heart.
Old 06-29-2009, 12:43 AM   #24
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Here's another quote that I like. It's talking about the process of healing yourself by re-living an incident from your past, in order to understand that your reaction to the incident is what has made you sick:

"It is important to realize that responsibility carries no blame, with its associated judgment, guilt, and punishment. Blame implies wrongdoing and censure. There was no wrongdoing involved in our having made particular choices that may have been best under the circumstance at the time, but in the present those choices no longer serve us and function only to generate disharmony."
Old 06-29-2009, 01:13 AM   #25
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

it's funny how things happen...how this video, and ordering the book was so important to me..then kaboom....synchronicity in action