Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 11-19-2008, 09:41 PM   #126
norman
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Goodbye Thread / Options To stay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post

F*** your sarcasm.

Your getting there Bill, just a little further and we'll really talking soon.

Last edited by Anchor; 11-20-2008 at 12:10 AM. Reason: Reduced font, if you quote do it fairly and quote accurately.
norman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 09:54 PM   #127
Flying Pyramid
Avalon Senior Member

To Bill & Kerry From The Son Of Man:

I go by many names but the one i am is S.O.M. (Son Of Man).
I was given a mission, a purpose at the age of 12.
That Free DC Energy be released 4 years before 2012.
This is my all consuming reason to live or i would have taken myself out years ago. You honestly have no idea what it feels like, the mind f**k it plays on you to know what i know for 21 years and know there's nothing i can do or obtain that will ever make me happy because it was not my purpose. So in the later days of my life i begin to wake up and find a place called "Camelot" & "Avalon" and see my people, my family, there. The gathering place of others, the true heros and heroins of our day and age. All of a sudden in a blink of an eye i was not alone, i was not crazy as i thought most of my life. Everything i have ever possably thought or contimplated is here. I knew right then that this was the place i had to find. This is where i was to tell the world what i knew. I at anytime could have handed this over to the powers that be. I could have been king of the world, the man that sold the world. But i didn't. I stuggled on faceing whatever life and the PTB through at me. Marching on even though i knew nothing. I had nothing to go on other than a dreram. I had noone to walk with me other than god. And i fought god (myself) evey step of the way. But i stumbled into my destiny being guided by my own madness. It was the dream that kept me going. The whole time i was lost, homeless and hiding i was never hungry. I was always clothed. I never had to freeze outside. I was never messed with or assualted even in the most dangerous places in the world i walked freely.
I metsome of the most beautiful people in the world living in places where haveing almost nothing is a blessing.
And then it dawns on me, i have never once spanged. (spare change for money) Not once have i ever asked for money. Why? I should have, i could have had alot better times than i did, but looking back on it, i never wanted for anything. When i was hungry i ate. When i was cold i was warmed. When i needed rest i did safely.

Do you know why it worked this way?

Because i was doing the work of my higher self for us all.
The greater good is all that matters. Only us together can induce change.
If you are doing the work of the gods, and you are, then fear not.
Want not. For what you need is allready written.
God knows what you need. And you shall have it.
Money in all ways is a service to self.
In a positive community the farmer farms, the butcher butches, the fisherman fishes, the warriors protect, the tailor clothes, the chef cooks and no man, woman or child goes without anything.

Knowledge is power.
Power corupts.
Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

To with hold knowledge or to "charge", "barter", or other is to keep the haves powerful and the have nots weak.
For this is the path to the darkside.
For this plants seeds of seperation. It builds the foundation for the house of corruption.

When i saw this thread and the others my first emotion was to "pay" you for a subscription and then repost everything posted here in another forum i would make for free so that those of us who barley get time to get online could have access to this and other knowledge.
What if i came here after the subscription was iplimented and free dc energy was not released here or anywhere? What then? Would this knowledge be lost to worlds past forever?
What if there are people out there that have even greater knowledge to share but may be living a life or hiding in a life that would greatly benifit us.

So i stop that train of thought. I sit back and reflect on that former feeling of, "i've never wanted for anything" and i now say this:

I offer all that i am to help this cause.
If someone is hungry i will feed them.
If someone is naked i will cloth them.
If someone is scared i will comfort them.

Bill, Kerry, what you need is help. Not money.
I have run 5 seperate businesses and had what i thought was a life once.
But it is meaningless. If all this is to come to pass then money IS useless.
To charge money for knowledge of a world that will most likely NOT be based on money but what one can do for the community is a fundamental mind f**k from the start.

I left my fake life and dove head first into this one.
I now walk with god, not behind him or in front of him.
I let the human spirit of us all guide me.
And even now as i write this i am contempt with the life that is to come.

I beleive in the both of you. You would not be doing this if you were not meant to. I believe you are just and have love in your hearts.
Your purpose is to be a beacon of light so others will be able to stear their weary ships into the shore.

If the light is only visible to those that pay for it then we are lost.

What am i saying?
I'm saying that i offer up all that i am to your cause.
We can do it seperatly or we can work together.
There is strength in numbers.
I have already made dvd's and began to hand them out to everyone that will accept one. My friends at first then everyone.
What i know and what i am is a solid driving force of truth.
All that i am is for one purpose and one purpose only, to serve us.
That is my choice, that is what i asked for at 12.

I am moving to sedona Arizona and will get a full time job and still take on CGI jobs and poor every single dollor into this venture of yours if this is what it takes to see my, our (our as in the worlds) dream come true.
This is what i offer.

All For One & One For All
Son Of Man
Flying Pyramid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 09:57 PM   #128
KassandraLoves
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deoxyan View Post
asking for money is an error, period.

I agree. This information sharing must ABSOLUTELY BE FREE. We cannot SELL this message! If we are trying to be all about the freedom of information, then why do we tie ourselves to a PAID site to share?

To SELL the important information of others will be like trying to Run tied to a pole. Itll give us something to do but we will get no where.

No one will get share the info *unless they shell out* and we will be right back where we started, crying out for free information sharing.

Money is useless. Its fake, its an illusion. The information is REAL. And unfortunately on this path, we WILL eventually pay for the information, with much more than colored paper. How do we know there arent already really important people we need to hear from that cant come out as a whistleblower and cannot link themselves to paying for a site??

Even if I had the money, I dont think id buy it. Its not the amount that matters to me its the principal. Pay to play? We already pay to play...

Last edited by KassandraLoves; 11-20-2008 at 12:32 AM. Reason: apparently I needed to clarify...
KassandraLoves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 09:58 PM   #129
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

You know what you should do Bill and Kerry, change the wording from subscription to donation!, then give it three weeks and if not enough is donated to cover everything then close the forum down!!!! I've heard about every f.......ng philosophical bu...s...t reason on earth here in this thread. For those that can't afford to donate, it's o.k. I feel ya! For those posting other sites to go to for free, f....k you!, what about respect and a little loyalty towards Bill and Kerry! this is their house god damn it. And to historycircus, sorry everybody including me hijacked your thread. Sorry for the f......ng language but it's called being real! F....k people, it's called LOYALTY and RESPECT to Bill and Kerry.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 10:08 PM   #130
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by norman View Post
Your getting there Bill, just a little further and we'll really talking soon.

Responding to this and Bill's comment on sarcasm.

STOP! EVERYONE JUST STOP!

Do you believe in a world where a child can be born into a healthy environment with free education and equal chances to grow up into a beautiful and enlightened individual? Do you?

This is what the elections do to us. Friends that are close and dear to you being torn apart by bull sh*t. We have the same beliefs deep down. We want change. We want truth. We want to be loved.

These times are hard. The powers at be don't need to bring down this site by physically shutting it down. We are doing it ourselves with this pestering and bickering. It gets us no where. You are human. I am human. Even more importantly, we are all human (And above that, we are all thinking entities).

I've stated my positions in as much as a positive manner as possible not to infuriate people. The people on Avalon on some of the most good-hearted honest individuals I have ever met. We are surrounded by beauty and so many seem to forget it as you encompass yourself with hate and fear.

This world makes me so depressed at time, but I am always reminded of the beauty it shares with me in every prevailing moment. Don't let the latter overcome the former, otherwise you will be stuck in that dark lonely mindset that plagues the world continuously day in and day out.

I want to share a little bit more of my perspective here. A personal story with my life that I hope will shed some light. During the summer in Maine, I perform downtown more than several times a week with my fire dancing. I spend money on fuel and on the excess food for the calories for my performances. I set out a hat, and do my thing.

To many, it may seem that hat is my purpose, to get by, to feed myself, and so forth. That hat is seemly there for the form of generosity and respect. I am there to create beauty, to be apart of beauty, to fall into the moment as my feet dance to the music. But even more importantly, I want to share that beauty with the world. Someone walking home from a depressing day at work, picks up the far off sounds of Sigur Ros playing in the distance. The hypnotizing music attracts them to a square where they see myself moving ever so gracefully to the music with the awe of fire spinning around me. And for a moment, a single moment, they forget about the ******** in life, their troubles, their sorrows, and they smile as the beauty encompasses every aspect of their existence, even if for only a millisecond.

That is why I do what I do. Please people, please, remember the simple truths. They are the intangible friend that is always standing by your side, someone who you do not have to question your faith in.

So right now, I ask one thing. Just smile.

Last edited by GregorArturo; 11-19-2008 at 10:17 PM.
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 10:09 PM   #131
IronWoman

Quote:
Originally Posted by SplatPantZ View Post
Goodby to all, i will keep reading, but no more posting.
I would not like to be put on the list for help with payment or free posting as im not one for a free ride (unless in a ufo (snigger)).

Love to all
same goes for me!

=..(

Goodbye avalon..
sniff*
Old 11-19-2008, 10:22 PM   #132
Seeker Mom
Avalon Senior Member

What is ironic to me is that I'd gladly pay for the whistleblower video interviews and other inside information by Bill and Kerry, but I wouldn't have any interest in paying to be a member of this forum or any other -- ever.

I appreciate all the work Bill and Kerry have done. I've learned a lot from Project Camelot over the past year and have trememdous respect for the both of them. But fighting over subscriptions to the forum is harming their reputations, I fear. I don't think this conversation should go on much longer for it isn't in anyone's best interest to continue.

From all my years on the net I can tell you it is never wise for the 'talent,' so to speak, to mingle with the 'fans.' It never ends well. (Yes, I admit I was once so blind that I was a member of an American Idol's site -- it embarrasses me to the core to even remember those days.)

Good luck everyone. I'll be around hoping for the best until the proverbial plug is pulled.
Seeker Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 10:26 PM   #133
GoingToFast
Banned

what Bill and Kerry is asking of us in money is not much, the whole A-team is sitting all over the world moderating this forum that alone must cost a small bundle and the traveling to do the interviews and research must cost a bigger bundle.
I believe that some of you are confusing this with the likes of Commander-Adama who gives absolutely nothing of substance to you and ask for money in return, that is not what PC/PA is about.

Last edited by GoingToFast; 11-19-2008 at 10:31 PM.
GoingToFast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 10:40 PM   #134
bluestix
Avalon Senior Member

If you need more money for Camelot then why don't you do some interviews with useful people like Dave Lawton, Ravi, John Bedini, Stefan for OU forum, panacea-bocaf, or any of the other people that have really useful information and are willing to share it.

Put those interviews on DVD and sell them for $25.

I will buy them all.

I don't even care if it's just a crappy webcam interview done on Messenger.
bluestix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 10:58 PM   #135
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

My 2 cents,

I think I would prefer to make a donation to keep it going. I would pay a membership, but if there is no-one left on here, I can talk to myself without having to post it on-line.

I see both sides of the problem. I don't expect Bill and Kerry to cover all the expenses, but I would hate for the membership to drop away off.

Last edited by micjer; 11-19-2008 at 11:16 PM.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 11:03 PM   #136
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah I would throw down even 100 bucks to keep it the way it is... I dont want to see the content drop... even if it filters out some of the less needed and less serious members... The fourm should stay original.
Orion Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 11:18 PM   #137
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

My suggestion, is why doesn't Project Camelot, through the moderators (and Bill and Kerry ) do a fund raising drive like Public Broadcasting stations do it?

That way it is voluntary... and with enough convincing... you should be able to justify your case for seeking more contributions.

Please consider this...
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 11:19 PM   #138
Myplanet2
In The Mists

since some people seem to read only the last post or two before hitting the post button, let me jump in with the umpteenth reiteration of the fact that.....the information is and will remain free. There is no intention to sell any information. Everything on Camelot remains freely available. Everything posted here remains freely available to everyone. Anyone can come here to the forum and read everything that's been posted. That doesn't change. All the information available for free now, will be available for free after subscription.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 11:24 PM   #139
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

I`d like to pay but times are tough and getting tougher.... say why don`t we band together and ask the Treasurer for for a bail out
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 11:25 PM   #140
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
since some people seem to read only the last post or two before hitting the post button, let me jump in with the umpteenth reiteration of the fact that.....the information is and will remain free. There is no intention to sell any information. Everything on Camelot remains freely available. Everything posted here remains freely available to everyone. Anyone can come here to the forum and read everything that's been posted. That doesn't change. All the information available for free now, will be available for free after subscription.
But if 90% of the people that post can't what new stuff will there be to look at???
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 11:48 PM   #141
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
But if 90% of the people that post can't what new stuff will there be to look at???
my thoughts exactly!!
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 12:03 AM   #142
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

Word dan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dantheman62 View Post
you know what you should do bill and kerry, change the wording from subscription to donation!, then give it three weeks and if not enough is donated to cover everything then close the forum down!!!! I've heard about every f.......ng philosophical bu...s...t reason on earth here in this thread. For those that can't afford to donate, it's o.k. I feel ya! For those posting other sites to go to for free, f....k you!, what about respect and a little loyalty towards bill and kerry! This is their house god damn it. And to historycircus, sorry everybody including me hijacked your thread. Sorry for the f......ng language but it's called being real! F....k people, it's called loyalty and respect to bill and kerry.
Old 11-20-2008, 12:03 AM   #143
Flying Pyramid
Avalon Senior Member

I did not want to post this openly, i was hopeing people would read between the lines and "get it". But in case no one has or no one will read my above post let me be rediculously clear:

You all believe the same thing about oneness and energy, yes?
That means ALL things not just the ones you like, yes?
You see them, they see you, yes?
MONEY IS THIER TOOL!

My simple message was to Bill & Kerry but at the same time i hoped others would get it.

The darkside rides with you.
It knows what you know.
Change can not come from knowledge.
Change comes from the choice to have love.
ANY and all knowledge from here will change nothing!
Only the choice you free willingly make to help others in anyway shape or form can induce change.
THE SIMPLE PURPOSE of this forum and Project Camelot at it's core it to let YOU know that you are not alone in this choice.
Others struggle with you.
Others know and want what you know and want.
YOU will not make the choice alone.

The subscription path is only a test by the powers that be to see how committed they are to thier cause.
The first one into battle will take the most damage.
They are leaders of thier cause.
They serve a purpose.
They have been, are, and allways will be tested in thier conviction.
They asked a question to the cosmos about thier stuggles on thier path.
And they recieved the answer.

The point of all of this is to change the negative entities to positive.
In doing so you must sacrifice yourself to your own cause.
You must be willing to go the distance or drop out of the race.
If you can not command, you must obey.

In short everybody, if you want change you must change yourself first.
You need to go halfway around the world to do something but you have not the means to get there, then look up to the sky, dig deep into oneself and ask for help and ye SHALL recieve.
You need to go to africa to do something, hey you might just have a friend in africa who will let you stay there while in town.
If you hunger, someone will feed you.
It's all about choices.
Wants and needs share a thin wall.

It's not what you have it's what you give.
It not the life you choose it's the life you live.

I have only been here one week and i already know all of this.
I know who Bill & Kerry are.
What troubles they face Inside and out.
This is one way, only one path they are concidering.
Only one path out of many laid before them.

One must believe in the power of love.

Will i still visit if the forum goes paid? Of course.
Will i still post insight and new technologies? I won't be able to, but where there is a will there is a way.
What one knows, all know.

Peace, Love & Light
Flying Pyramid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 12:07 AM   #144
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

man...

I am just astounded by how many absolutely poor and destitute for money people here really are, it is almost beyond belief, because I am pretty damn poor myself and one dollar a month is WELL inside my financial means

you can afford a computer, and internet access fee but 1 measly ole dollar breaks some of you people? Methinks people are fighting the principle more than their pocketbooks here

but then I cannot really know the financial means of anyone here at all, thus my opinion is subjective at the best, and I apologize, sympathize, and even relate to those who are really in a bad spot financially and hope the best for you and hope you all can stay

a pack of smokes a month?

I can do that

I will be paying the full $5
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 12:08 AM   #145
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

Great post!
I was just checking the other fourm that everybody is switching to and the vibe is totally different....
Their is a thread that says bring down avalon! People are crazy!
We have to do anything we can....

Let us dontate first... I will go into by beer and smoke budget to pull out a hundred buck and donate it...

Give me the adress I will send it tomorrow...

We cant ruin this place!!!

We can donate... We can figure this out.... fund raisers... radio... come to my college we will put you on the air and have a telethon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Pyramid View Post
To Bill & Kerry From The Son Of Man:

I go by many names but the one i am is S.O.M. (Son Of Man).
I was given a mission, a purpose at the age of 12.
That Free DC Energy be released 4 years before 2012.
[... content of large quite chopped - see forum guidelines]

Last edited by Anchor; 11-20-2008 at 12:15 AM. Reason: content of large quite chopped - see forum guidelines
Old 11-20-2008, 12:13 AM   #146
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KassandraLoves View Post

I agree. This information must ABSOLUTELY BE FREE. We cannot SELL this message! If we are trying to be all about the freedom of information, then why do we tie ourselves to a PAID site to "freely" share?

To SELL this important information will be like trying to Run tied to a pole.

No one will get the info and we will be right back where we started, crying out for free information.

Money is useless. Its fake, its an illusion. The information is REAL. And infortunately on this path, we WILL eventually pay for the information, with much more than colored paper.

Eeven if I had the money, I dont think id buy it.

The information posted on the forum is/will be free. If you are not subscribed you will still be able to read the posts on the forum.

Please read the announcement again before making long posts that are completely wrong.

What you will get as a subscriber is the ability to post more of it.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 12:14 AM   #147
Xhaosis
Avalon Senior Member

Nothing personal but I am supporter MUCH already... Lights love,the begging's of many more. Perhaps if I was single and this was my only platform to see the light, yet how do I need you? I do not, and 5 dollars is part of my breath whispering in so many's ears here already, if you want my blood perhaps, if it was to keep you alive, yet as in any failure,, it will not keep you alive. The value of my Five dollars keeps up the road signs in this cantrip where no sense has its final divide. In other wards I will be in the ashes, and god forbid you.. Dragging away the taste of me, and others who could not pay the price. A tragedy INDEED.. Don't forget to wash the sheets... For what you are claiming is a tragic ending.. Yet indeed you will save the day.... At last..

Peace
Xhaosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 12:14 AM   #148
alienarena
Avalon Senior Member

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned, but I have some webmaster experience and successful websites with a lot a traffic such as this one can pull in a mint from advertising. There is no need for paid subscriptions if you set aside some space on your website for things like google ads or space to sell advertising.
alienarena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 12:15 AM   #149
Deoxyan

quite strange to have to pay to talk. the word free donations would have sounded much better.

We have to pay to talk here?, that´s major ********, sorry.

Keep you all this: you have to pay to talk.

smells very bad.
Old 11-20-2008, 12:20 AM   #150
Xhaosis
Avalon Senior Member

does not sound like a message board to me. A donations link should be open.. I am sure many people who have lots of power will not have a problem giving some of it to you.

The scholar of all schools meets a man, who has no education.. He tells him I know everything, Money has paid to teach.. The pathetic man who has no education tells hims something cold... Also out of place and left behind all alone... It was something he did not know.. It left him to wander in the dark for the rest of his life.. Wishing on stray stars... To be different you must be different.. I feel your pain, it is mine as well.. It is mine as well..

PEACE
Xhaosis is offline   Reply With Quote