Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 11-26-2008, 04:29 PM   #1
silverman
Avalon Senior Member

Default AMERO: HOT and TRUE news!

I just had an interesting phone conversation with an extremely reliable source. I was told that a top manager from a big European financial institution is already holding physical AMERO bills in his hand. He said that everything is prepared an in place and if needed this could be one of the first major things Obama may anounce in January. Introduction of AMERO and revaluation.

AMERO is the currency which will replace the USD, CAD and Mexican Pesos!

As it looks like a global currency revalation is one of the delayed "x-mas gifts" we could get.

From now on you should not make your mind;

If the existence or intended introduction of AMERO is just conspiracy talk,

YOU JUST SHOULD MAKE YOUR MIND ABOUT TWO THINGS:

1. WHEN WILL THE AMERO BE INTRODUCED? (I guess 20 to 30 January 2009)

2. HOW MUCH WILL THE BE THE DEVALUATION? (I expect the price for 1 AMERO is about 2 US Dollars)

This story is true.

Greetings silverman
silverman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 04:34 PM   #2
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: AMERO: HOT and TRUE news!

Hi Silverman,

The only ones I saw were coins, are there a whole lot of bills too?

thanking you
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 04:37 PM   #3
David
Avalon Senior Member

Just found an article about the Amero.

http://www.dailynewscaster.com/2008/...out-the-amero/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amero

Last edited by David; 11-26-2008 at 04:40 PM.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 04:40 PM   #4
KassandraLoves
Avalon Senior Member

the lie of money morphs yet again into another face. Good thing I put value on my life that is way more than these papers an metals. Aand you should, too!

Love to you all.
KassandraLoves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 04:56 PM   #5
Tara
Avalon Senior Member

I like the idea of opening up as a union with Canada and Mexico. I would love to be able to travel freely on this continent and works towards mutual prosperity. Money is only a tool. For all we know we could be back to a bartering system. Joe Biden mentioned something to the effect that we would not like some things that Barack will do early on next year, but to trust him. He may have been talking about a North American Union.
Tara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 06:43 PM   #6
munit
Avalon Senior Member

The dangerous part is that our Constitution will no longer be employed!
munit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 07:34 PM   #7
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara View Post
I like the idea of opening up as a union with Canada and Mexico. I would love to be able to travel freely on this continent and works towards mutual prosperity. Money is only a tool. For all we know we could be back to a bartering system. Joe Biden mentioned something to the effect that we would not like some things that Barack will do early on next year, but to trust him. He may have been talking about a North American Union.
it is basically a grab at Natural resources such as fresh water lumber and oil from Canada and mexico being a source of cheap labour The NAU is much more than that it will be done much along the lines of the E.U. to get a better understanding of how it is going to work I suggest you google the movie End of Nations
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 07:56 PM   #8
ophiuchus
Avalon Senior Member

how do you think this effects someone who owns gold? how about the status of our economic meltdown? etc.........
ophiuchus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 08:38 PM   #9
silverman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ophiuchus View Post
how do you think this effects someone who owns gold? how about the status of our economic meltdown? etc.........
The meltdown is there already. The so-called 7.5 trillion guarantees is probabely the biggest sb I saw in my life and I have 20 years solid financial career behind me. The astonishing thing is how well CIA did in organising worldwide drug business that definitely everybody switched-off his brain...

Lets quickly talk about reasons that caused people to switch-off brain or being brain-dead:

- Fast food
- Video games
- TV shows
- consume, consume, credit, credit card, spend
- low-level education
- propaganda media
- governments just bsitting around and telling lies about terrorists that do not exist or even worse are their biggest friends.

But getting back to the answer to your question:

- meltdown is going on big time in big and fast steps
- US is by definition bankrupt
- actual falling equity markets, real estate prices makes us believe to be in a deflation
- this will quickly switch over to a hyperinflation
- the guarantees are not only guarantess over the weekend US just spend a little pocket money of USD 300 billion to save CITI
- this week they will spend USD 100 billion for the car industry
- next week another sector

What is the good thing about all this:

- Key companies won't go bankrupt anymore...so buy as much equities as you can - I expect the Dow Jones to reach 20 to 30'000 next year

- and as soon the 99.99% of paper-money-fan-investors realises that they do not have enough equity-exposure they will buy like hell

- expect the dow to trade about 10'000 x-mas 2009....

- Now FED-Benky and advisor-Hanky together with JP Morgan and Goldman Sachs did a great job to manipulate down the funny-money-Gold&Silver-COMEX-paper-price...

- this seems to be over because now investors soon start to believe that the world is saved and then gold and silver will be allowed to shoot up!

- I have a little e-mail service and I told my people this weekend that I expect the price of Gold @ x-mas between 1000 and 1500 and the one of Silver between 20 and 30....

- If you have physical Gold you must be a very happy person and just keep it! Don't tell anybody! Maybe one day you will be told to be a criminal or a terrorist...but believe me you are not!

The purchasing power of one ounce of Gold will go up by a factor of 5 to 10 and the one of Silver times 30 to 50...

Cheers silverman
Old 11-27-2008, 04:03 AM   #10
nibiru
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for the information....i´m certain that what you are predicting is going to manifest pretty soon....
But let me add that this melt down has been prepared from a long time ago...it is part of an agenda to fulfill and install the fourth reich...mass control,mind manipulation and total free will dumped to the wastebasket...they (the ones that control the planet)want us in ignorance...we are their property,their slaves...they don´t care about humankind at all...
This has a multidimensional background and a spiritual agenda too (the reptilian-human conflict) ...it is part of a big consciousness shift that has begun and they want to stop human ascencion...
nibiru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 08:21 PM   #11
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Just goes to show that you can't keep a good spirit down forever.

blessings,
Gnosis

Quote:
Originally Posted by nibiru View Post
Thank you for the information....i´m certain that what you are predicting is going to manifest pretty soon....
But let me add that this melt down has been prepared from a long time ago...it is part of an agenda to fulfill and install the fourth reich...mass control,mind manipulation and total free will dumped to the wastebasket...they (the ones that control the planet)want us in ignorance...we are their property,their slaves...they don´t care about humankind at all...
This has a multidimensional background and a spiritual agenda too (the reptilian-human conflict) ...it is part of a big consciousness shift that has begun and they want to stop human ascencion...
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 08:33 AM   #12
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member

Here is an interesting site. Make sure to go to the main page and listen to the short audio.....

Hope you all stay on the forum.

http://www.panamalaw.org/central_ame..._currency.html

Central American Nations Agree on New Currency

Executive Summary – Friday (12/05/08) the leaders of the Central American nations met for the 33rd Summit of the Central American Integration System. They issued statements in response to the world financial crisis. One of the measures they intend to implement is the start of a new currency. We assume this is to be called the Central American Dollar and will be tied to a basket of other currencies to avoid fluctuations that a single currency is subject to.

The Central American nations are also going to standardize their passport. It is expected that the new passport will have the name of the country and above or below it say “Central America Passport” similar to the way the Mercosur nations do it now. The nations participating were: Belize, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Guatemala, Honduras, Costa Rica, Panama and Dominican Republic participating as an associate member.

Discussion – With a new currency you can expect to see a new money wiring system similar to the SWIFT system. The big difference is that the USA and EU will not be able to view any and all confidential banking transactions going through this new system. Bank secrecy is still a way of life in these nations and if anything the new system will allow for more secrecy and confidentiality. This will also lessen the demand for US dollars.

It appears to this writer that these are not the only countries to be moving in this direction. Russia has dropped some subtle but clear comments about relying on the US dollar. China is also not happy. Venezuela is in the process of starting a new central bank and has the support of several South American nations. So while the USA can go and push Lichtenstein around other nations are moving to get away from the USD and go back to sensible international banking. In the USA one just goes into a bank and shows a drivers license and leaves in 30 minutes with a bank account. In the offshore world this process can take days or weeks.

I expect the process to soon go back to being a 30-minute process as soon as there is no longer a monopolistic grip on the nations to use the wire systems passing wires through the USA or EU. Without having to rely on the USA and EU wire systems there is no penalty to be imposed on nations practicing banking the way they like to. Will the good old numbered bank accounts with no ID return? We will have to wait and see but this author is optimistic.

So while everyone is saying doom and gloom regarding Lichtenstein and Obama shouting anti-tax haven slogans you now know what is in store shortly down the road. And yes you did read correctly Panama was at the conference. Did anyone notice the Russian battleship being allowed to cross the Panama Canal a few days ago? First time a Russian warship crossed the Panama Canal since WWII. The world financial crisis brought on by the USA changed things. Be patient and watch for these changes to emerge.
Waterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 09:28 PM   #13
silverman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
it is basically a grab at Natural resources such as fresh water lumber and oil from Canada and mexico being a source of cheap labour The NAU is much more than that it will be done much along the lines of the E.U. to get a better understanding of how it is going to work I suggest you google the movie End of Nations
If I am allowed to say your extremely advanced...one thing in addition there is some oil-sand in Canada...and extremely a lot of sun-shine in Mexico (solar-power).....

I agree and excellent additional post...

Cheers, silverman
Old 11-26-2008, 09:39 PM   #14
Love/Light 13
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: AMERO: HOT and TRUE news!

I personally could not imagine the American people accepting the introduction of the long-anticipated "Amero". Europe's economy is in shambles as well, lending no credence to the idea that a universal currency could help stabalized the economic free-fall currently taking place.

National identity is extremely important to American citizens, and the elimination of the US dollar would be too abrupt a change for the average joe to swallow.

Just my opinion, but time will tell.....

Peace and love,

L/L 13

may WISDOM guide COMPASSION

"out of MANY, we are ONE"
Love/Light 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 11:39 PM   #15
KassandraLoves
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love/Light 13 View Post
I personally could not imagine the American people accepting the introduction of the long-anticipated "Amero". Europe's economy is in shambles as well, lending no credence to the idea that a universal currency could help stabalized the economic free-fall currently taking place.

National identity is extremely important to American citizens, and the elimination of the US dollar would be too abrupt a change for the average joe to swallow.

Just my opinion, but time will tell.....

Peace and love,

L/L 13

may WISDOM guide COMPASSION

"out of MANY, we are ONE"
Believe me, they are going to add "lubricant" to the process....They will continue devaluing the existing american currency. And when its so devalued that it wreaks havoc in our country, In comes the Amero with a big red cape on and the ability to fight crime!!!! **TA_DAAAH!!!**

Americans are ALWAYS looking for the next best thing to make life easier for them. And of course, they will make the Amero out to be just that, their economic savior. And they will tell us its going to safely solve all of our problems....

But WE know better. We just have to make sure EVERYONE knows better....

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverman View Post
Dear KassandraLoves!

First of all an interesting avatar and lovely name you have in this forum. And 2nd thanks a lot for all your warm words...but most important...yes show them you are somebody...
Thanks, By the way! My avatar is a self-portait I drew and Kassandra is...well....My name! LOL. I am honest when I say that people here could use your advice and I think they should heed your words as an informed "insider" of sorts to the financial world. Its important information right now because THATS how this war is being waged...with the very paper that keeps our country goin round....Thanks!

Last edited by KassandraLoves; 11-26-2008 at 11:45 PM.
KassandraLoves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 10:17 PM   #16
silverman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by C77 View Post
According to my sources

One OZ of silver will equal $100 Ameros

Can you ask your source what he knows concerning the price of silver & gold in relation to the Amero ??

I did already ... and the source didn't have an information...but said major and for most unexpected huge....

greetings, silverman
Old 12-02-2008, 11:11 PM   #17
davefla73
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverman View Post
I did already ... and the source didn't have an information...but said major and for most unexpected huge....

greetings, silverman
i dont think those are what the amro will look like but that would be good if they dont look like that the woman looks like she is useing liberty as a tolet !
davefla73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 10:48 PM   #18
Swanny
I dont need a label !

How much should 1 gram and 1 ounce of gold cost??
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 11:44 PM   #19
silverman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
How much should 1 gram and 1 ounce of gold cost??
I understand your question but the answer is of course a wild guess.

In todays US Dollar and what you can purchase with dollars today following example:

Today 1 ounce of gold was trading around USD 820... so what can you buy today with USD 820....

Maybe you could buy 820 hamburgers at MCD @ USD 1....

After a revaluation of the USD and the Gold price trading freely and probabely even playing a role in a future new currency model as a sort of (partial) gold standard

I expect that with one ounce of you gold you might buy between 4000 and 10'000 MCD-hamburgers or in other words the purchasing power factor is 5 to 10 so you can buy 5 to 10 times more goods with one ouce of gold....

cheers, silverman
Old 11-26-2008, 08:17 PM   #20
silverman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara View Post
Well,

announcing a currency reform of the USD is quite an unpleasant task! Unpleasant especially for all those fools (like Japan, Russia and China) that bought tons of F&F bonds and US treasuries being just worth 50% compared to the price being purchased.

How many actual US Dollar are needed to purchase 1 AMERO one can just guess. I believe in the best case one gets 1 AMERO for 2 US Dollars.

Worst case is like 5 to 10 US Dollars for 1 AMERO. I believe such an exchange-ratio means WW3 or WW4!

Such a decision won't be just accepted by everybody. Just look at the actual impacts the financial and world wide economic crisis has....

Deadly shootings in Bangkok at the airport
People being very upset in Island
Sort of Robin Hoods storming supermarkets in Greece (and then give away everything to anybody just in front of the store)
A new currency in the middle of United States of Banana Republic (http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_d...p?q=1227578857)
and so on and so on....

No if we guess what will be the unpleasant part of the AMERO this might be martial law...

But I do not want to blame that everything is going wrong in the US only...

I do some very interesting observations in Europe as well....

Believe me you won't be told the truth until it is published....

Prepare for an extended bank holiday between x-mas and end of January...

The world will change in big steps in the coming weeks...

Cheers silverman
Old 11-27-2008, 04:10 AM   #21
nibiru
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=silverman;87387]Well,

announcing a currency reform of the USD is quite an unpleasant task! Unpleasant especially for all those fools (like Japan, Russia and China) that bought tons of F&F bonds and US treasuries being just worth 50% compared to the price being purchased.

CHINESE FOREIGN MINISTER DECLARED THAT THEY INVESTED TRILLIONS IN PURCHASING US BONDS....AND THAT A FAILURE IN THE ECONOMY WILL BE INTERPRETED AS AN ACT OF WAR...
nibiru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 07:30 PM   #22
oldpaganfreak
Avalon Senior Member

"CHINESE FOREIGN MINISTER DECLARED THAT THEY INVESTED TRILLIONS IN PURCHASING US BONDS....AND THAT A FAILURE IN THE ECONOMY WILL BE INTERPRETED AS AN ACT OF WAR... "

i would really like to see a reference for this. can you supply one?
oldpaganfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 10:40 PM   #23
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldpaganfreak View Post
"CHINESE FOREIGN MINISTER DECLARED THAT THEY INVESTED TRILLIONS IN PURCHASING US BONDS....AND THAT A FAILURE IN THE ECONOMY WILL BE INTERPRETED AS AN ACT OF WAR... "

i would really like to see a reference for this. can you supply one?
Find it hard to believe but why would they declare war on people who have NO control over the economy? I mean, what the ****? I'd like to say to that Foreign Minister that It's the bankers, stupid! The bankers!
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 10:55 PM   #24
oldpaganfreak
Avalon Senior Member

"The last I heard is that Canada backed out of the "Partnership" so that makes me wonder how this will work out. "

myra- this nonsense has been bouncing around on this forum for a while. it is NOT true. i wish it were, but it isn't. canada has NOT pulled out of the spp.

humble janitor- yes, it is the bankers, but your gov't is certainly complicit in the fraud. (along with most other gov't's including the canadian)
oldpaganfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 11:00 PM   #25
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member

They are rapidly moving into a world monetary system with the plans for regional coalitions being abandoned for going global asap.
Waterman is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
amero