Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-16-2009, 12:02 AM   #201
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcora View Post
ok...i'll bite....

are these physical worlds? astral travel? or the time travel thing in your sig?
Answer my questions specifically and then I can decide if I'm going to answer you any further. That is fair enough.

gnosis
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 12:03 AM   #202
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

has anyone seen these

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHcChdKWh-M
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiH0l...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9RYg...eature=related

truly brilliant, the guy is something else, i loved it..

ARCORA - you might just love it

best wishes
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 12:08 AM   #203
arcora
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
Answer my questions specifically and then I can decide if I'm going to answer you any further. That is fair enough.

gnosis
you didn't ask any questions...just said you walk 'at least' 3 worlds.

then i noticed you're selling something in your sig.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 12:15 AM   #204
arcora
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightblue View Post
has anyone seen these

truly brilliant, the guy is something else, i loved it..

ARCORA - you might just love it

best wishes
thought you were going to sleep.

anyway...now i think i understand the problem. you think youtube has answers to your questions.
Old 12-16-2009, 12:21 AM   #205
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
you didn't ask any questions...just said you walk 'at least' 3 worlds.

then i noticed you're selling something in your sig.
Your sig line is selling something and you sell by negation of others.

One last chance: answer specifically from this previous post and let's see whether I decide to communicate any further with you or not.

Previous Post:
Hello Acora,

If you have some knowledge, please create a bridge of understanding. What specifically is your knowledge of Universal Balance? And please try not to dazzle me with lingo, thanks.

As long as you ask a specific question that does not come across as a question where you already feel you know the answer, in other words as a put down, then ask away. I deal in specifics, as you will see from my prior posts.

If someone says they have personal knowledge they were or are originated from some ET race one could contribute to understanding by asking them specifically what causes them to know that.

Or, if as you so generally stated without any specifics, that you have some overriding knowledge that proves that there are no pleidians, then I'm all ears to that too. I'm here to co-collect data and to co-learn.

What is your specific purpose to be here?
Old 12-16-2009, 12:25 AM   #206
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
anyway...now i think i understand the problem. you think youtube has answers to your questions.

don't just dismiss it.

enjoy
Old 12-16-2009, 12:26 AM   #207
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

plus, i don't feel i have a problem
Old 12-16-2009, 12:29 AM   #208
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
there are no pink unicorns. period.

but if you choose to live in a fantasy where you think they're real, i suppose that's your perogative.
no there are no pink unicorns we know this but can you tell me if there are any little blue smurfs ?

fOR THOSE that don`t know arcora here is from the private forum Astro Vera . One of the reasons it went private is because he did not
like visitors coming in and taking pot shots at him or his members but low and behold what has gone around has now come around . The shoe seems to be on the other foot and arcora or Michael as i believe he is known over there likes the fit of those shoes
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 12:31 AM   #209
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
thought you were going to sleep.

Please ....now you are just being insulting....and I think we know you have nothing to contribute in the way of tangible information, or at least refuse to do so.. Until you have some basis for where you are going...please stop doing this. It is unproductive. Come out with where you intend this line of questioning..or cease.

And I am not dying...you only wish I have been here for some time now...and like it or not, I will call you to the table.
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 12:31 AM   #210
arcora
Banned

Quote:
Your sig line is selling something and you sell by negation of others.

One last chance: answer specifically from this previous post and let's see whether I decide to communicate any further with you or not.

Previous Post:
Hello Acora,

If you have some knowledge, please create a bridge of understanding. What specifically is your knowledge of Universal Balance? And please try not to dazzle me with lingo, thanks.

As long as you ask a specific question that does not come across as a question where you already feel you know the answer, in other words as a put down, then ask away. I deal in specifics, as you will see from my prior posts.

If someone says they have personal knowledge they were or are originated from some ET race one could contribute to understanding by asking them specifically what causes them to know that.

Or, if as you so generally stated without any specifics, that you have some overriding knowledge that proves that there are no pleidians, then I'm all ears to that too. I'm here to co-collect data and to co-learn.

What is your specific purpose to be here?
i think you're here to sell 'time travel' at $60/hour.
Old 12-16-2009, 12:32 AM   #211
arcora
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
One of the reasons it went private is because he did not
like visitors coming in and taking pot shots at him or his members
nope
Old 12-16-2009, 12:33 AM   #212
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
no there are no pink unicorns we know this but can you tell me if there are any little blue smurfs ?

fOR THOSE that don`t know arcora here is from the private forum Astro Vera . One of the reasons it went private is because he did not
like visitors coming in and taking pot shots at him or his members but low and behold what has gone around has now come around . The shoe seems to be on the other foot and arcora or Michael as i believe he is known over there likes the fit of those shoes
Now that makes sense...because he just told me in a thread "energy Vampires" that I'm going to die....hmmmm...all the sense in the world.

And btw...I'm eternal...and a pretty powerful soul lies benieth this exterior.
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 12:33 AM   #213
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOMINIC 777 View Post
Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN?....THEY REPRESENT lOVE COMPASSION ALTRUISM.....is this a fact or hearsay?
lol
dom
Hi, Dominic, no I have never seen in person a Pleiadian. I have seen a couple of different groups of tall slender white beings who had a lot of technology at their disposal. It seems my contacts currently are my future self, a Maittreya being, and what appears to be someone on one of the Galactic Federation ships.

This is all from personal, subjective, what some might say, above 3d perspective.

This forum can be a hard place for people who are aware only of 3D realities and you will get some posters who just cannot handle it. I recall the days when I was a quite zealous and dogmatic Christian and my world was the Bible and everything else was whatever the Bible said it was, or however I interpreted the Bible or how it was interpreted to me.

It was a safe self-designed crib or playpen until I was ready for the next step of character development and truths, for example the truth about holding onto pictures of past or other existences. The truth about time being also non-linear and an artificial construct.

I still retain some jewels from the Bible, but have the freedom to accept or reject the "Word of God".

May you connect up with the Pleiadians and find that they are just as nice or nicer than you imagined.
Old 12-16-2009, 12:46 AM   #214
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi, Dominic, no I have never seen in person a Pleiadian. I have seen a couple of different groups of tall slender white beings who had a lot of technology at their disposal. It seems my contacts currently are my future self, a Maittreya being, and what appears to be someone on one of the Galactic Federation ships.

This is all from personal, subjective, what some might say, above 3d perspective.

This forum can be a hard place for people who are aware only of 3D realities and you will get some posters who just cannot handle it. I recall the days when I was a quite zealous and dogmatic Christian and my world was the Bible and everything else was whatever the Bible said it was, or however I interpreted the Bible or how it was interpreted to me.

It was a safe self-designed crib or playpen until I was ready for the next step of character development and truths, for example the truth about holding onto pictures of past or other existences. The truth about time being also non-linear and an artificial construct.

I still retain some jewels from the Bible, but have the freedom to accept or reject the "Word of God".

May you connect up with the Pleiadians and find that they are just as nice or nicer than you imagined.
yes those days of being a born again, spirit filled, charismatic, baptized, speaking in tongues holy roller and thumping everyone on the head that was near.

Glad those days are long gone. Now that was some heavy brainwashing, best i've seen yet. And one of the most deceptive, conniving, mental prisons ever foisted on humanity thus far. But it also lets you see who the handlers are afterwards.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 12:50 AM   #215
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

this guy say he has encountered them

very heartwarming and simple account.

loved the vids, specially part 2

best

angels fly 'cause they take themselves lightly
Old 12-16-2009, 12:51 AM   #216
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
i think you're here to sell 'time travel' at $60/hour.
Nope, I don't get any income from that website, just to make it clear to others. However, I do utilize R3X as a clearing technology and I do recommend it as a viable clearing technology. Novel website I might add -- time travel sometimes does occur when one is doing clearing work.

Sorry that the price is so cheap

I reported you to the Moderator for choosing to attempt a personal attack rather than a rational discussion of what you introduced as "Universal Balance".

Too bad you chose that route. Your posts will go into my "Don't Respond" file until I see some specifics about your claim of knowledge of "Universal Balance".

What is your role and purpose here?
Old 12-16-2009, 12:54 AM   #217
arcora
Banned

Quote:
Sorry that the price is so cheap
if they raised the price, they could get a professional site designed. people would pay a lot more if it was legit. but they aren't really sending anyone backward or forward in time, are they....

you stated that you walk 'at least 3 worlds'.

now...you and i both know that's not true. so why do you say it?

Last edited by arcora; 12-16-2009 at 01:00 AM.
Old 12-16-2009, 12:57 AM   #218
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
yes those days of being a born again, spirit filled, charismatic, baptized, speaking in tongues holy roller and thumping everyone on the head that was near.

Glad those days are long gone. Now that was some heavy brainwashing, best i've seen yet. And one of the most deceptive, conniving, mental prisons ever foisted on humanity thus far. But it also lets you see who the handlers are afterwards.
Yes, my higher self kept dropping me hints and I guess I should have followed the bread crumbs, but that is the problem when a cult is built on some awesome spiritual truths. Then one throws the baby out with the bathwater, which the ill-illumined ones also delight in seeing us do.

After I walked away from the cult influence of Chiristianity it took me awhile to go back and recover the jewels in especially the New Testament. Then I walked into the cult of Church of Scientology -- same mistake, just because there were some truths does not mean I have to fall in line with the regime aspects.

Boy, that "going to hell" message sure kept me in line -- in both cults

By the way, what was this "speaking in tongues"? I'm still wondering where that comes from?
Old 12-16-2009, 01:00 AM   #219
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry arcora i left out the part where the smurfs were going to explain to the membership over there about astrology and the zodiac about the triple bond and how they were going to trick nature by forcing a bond between the smurfs the members and nature . they didn`t want to many people knowing so they behaved like drunken Frenchmen giving American tourists directions cursing and screaming driving many to leave the forum . when they got down to acceptable numbers smurf school began and the knowledge was given to the loyal following behind closed doors and with the use of the interactive second life software in a created private room. Sort of like Jesus taking the disciples into a cave and teaching them and his message and then not releasing it to the rest of humanity . The smurfs from A/V are supposed to be angels here to fight and judge us . The New age movement is a touchy issue with the smurfs who believ you have no business even thinking you have creator powers and putting yourself on the same level as god you are supposed to be mindless cattle and the Sirians from the Dog star will force you to get it right this time or face extinction . If you view the trailer from the movie Legion you will get an idea of what the smurfs are supposed to be here for or at least this is what they think they are here for. Isn`t that right
arcora

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8lGCjd9W8U
Old 12-16-2009, 01:01 AM   #220
arcora
Banned

Quote:
Sorry arcora i left out the part where the smurfs were going to explain to the membership over there about astrology and the zodiac about the triple bond and how they were going to trick nature by forcing a bond between the smurfs the members and nature . they didn`t want to many people knowing so they behaved like drunken Frenchmen giving American tourists directions cursing and screaming driving many to leave the forum . when they got down to acceptable numbers smurf school began and the knowledge was given to the loyal following behind closed doors and with the use of the interactive second life software in a created private room. Sort of like Jesus taking the disciples into a cave and teaching them and his message and then not releasing it to the rest of humanity . The smurfs from A/V are supposed to be angels here to fight and judge us my soul has been marked or so I`m told. The New age movement is a touchy issue with the smurfs who believ you have no business even thinking you have creator powers and putting yourself on the same level as god you are supposed to be mindless cattle and the Sirians from the Dog star will force you to get it right this time or face extinction . If you view the trailer from the movie Legion you will get an idea of what the smurfs are supposed to be here for

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8lGCjd9W8U
sorry nb...i have nothing to say to you and cannot help you.
Old 12-16-2009, 01:06 AM   #221
ellie
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
i explained the basis of my assertions. still not going to to do it in detail for you. you will not understand because you want to believe in pleiadean contact, stargates, ascension portals...whatever.

so...just write it off as a difference of opinion and go your own way. but don't call me a troll because i disagree with you.
Avalonians, Acora is Michael of AstroVera. What's the matter Mike, since your forum is now a paid membership you haven't got enough in there to pay your way so you have decided to come over here and cause trouble.

Your an absolute Pr..k of all dimensions, your a total ******* for derailing and upsetting all these good people and I am personally going to get my druid and wicca kit out and make you suffer this ten times over, you angry multiple personality *******. I know who you are and yes he is Warrior Servant as well.

Do not take any notice of the pig Brooke, he is a waste of time and good energy. And I dont give a flying what you reply, your full of sh.t.
ellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 01:07 AM   #222
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Yes, my higher self kept dropping me hints and I guess I should have followed the bread crumbs, but that is the problem when a cult is built on some awesome spiritual truths. Then one throws the baby out with the bathwater, which the ill-illumined ones also delight in seeing us do.

After I walked away from the cult influence of Chiristianity it took me awhile to go back and recover the jewels in especially the New Testament. Then I walked into the cult of Church of Scientology -- same mistake, just because there were some truths does not mean I have to fall in line with the regime aspects.

Boy, that "going to hell" message sure kept me in line -- in both cults

By the way, what was this "speaking in tongues"? I'm still wondering where that comes from?
Oh the speaking in tongues thingy!!! That is some 'gift' one receives when really into the 'immersion' of being born again, and a whole bunch of fellow christians will pray over you until you release yourself and start babbling in some unknown language. Then someone else in the group will be able to interpret what your unknown language is as you babble in an unknown language out loud. Crazy ****!!!!

I would venture to compare the gift of tongues with a spout of channeling! One cannot verify the source and there is always the depending on an outside 'voice' to do the bidding on your behalf.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 01:21 AM   #223
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
sorry nb...i have nothing to say to you and cannot help you.
i don`t need your help Michael but with xmas right around the cornrer I`m sure money is tight and you are on a drive to get the kids presents again just like last year
Old 12-16-2009, 01:22 AM   #224
arcora
Banned

i came by and posted this:

Quote:
there are no pleiadeans on this forum...fact
nobody on this forum has had a ride on a pleaidean spaceship...fact
nobody on this forum has ever met a pleaidean...fact

no amount of intuitive feelings, dreams, visions, imaginings, beliefs or desparate desire will change those facts.

now we have 5 pages of ppl calling me a troll, christian fundamentalist, questioning my motives. 'ellie' joins up to call me a *****, pig, accuse me of being another member and gonna call up the coven to....(do nothing).

are your fantasies so fragile that they can't stand up to this little bit of scrutiny?

sad.
Old 12-16-2009, 01:33 AM   #225
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

I don't think you made any friends at Disclose TV either.

Here is a link for anyone that is interested.

http://www.disclose.tv/forum/angelic...-on-t5325.html

This is from some former friends.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote