Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 10-16-2008, 04:57 PM   #1
ctophil
Avalon Senior Member

Default Oct. 24: Stock Market Crash

Hey everyone,

I know some of you don't like date predictions; but this guy from the Prophecy Talk forum has been pretty much flawless about the stock markets. He makes a great case with comparisons from past market crashes since 1929. Check the thread here and read up on his prediction of an Oct. 24, 2008 Stock Market Crash months ago. Check it out: http://www.prophecytalk.com/index.php?topic=5109.0

Oct. 24 is Black Friday as he calls it. We will see what happens next Friday! Note: He did mention that it may be the following Monday or Tuesday at the latest. So don't start pounding him if Black Friday isn't the lowest drop in a century.

-Phillip
ctophil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 05:11 PM   #2
ralok_j
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Oct. 24: Stock Market Crash

Isn't he off by a few weeks? Last week was black Monday, Tuesday, Wednsday, Thursday, Friday.

Actually, tomorrow is supposed to be a down day.
ralok_j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 05:15 PM   #3
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

It's my birthday on Oct. 24...and I just told my parents that was probably the day the market would crash! Hard to tell though with this rollercoaster we are on.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 05:16 PM   #4
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.prisonplanet.com/dow-jone...1929-rout.html
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 05:20 PM   #5
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

Let's stop this "Prophecy" nonsense!
I'd refrain from any specific dates. Nobody knows when exactly things will happen. It is strictly speculation.

We are all watching what is happening closely and will know when or if it happens.

Peace,
Ampgod
Ampgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 05:50 PM   #6
JPS

Very interesting - thank you for sharing!
Old 10-16-2008, 05:55 PM   #7
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ampgod View Post
Let's stop this "Prophecy" nonsense!
I'd refrain from any specific dates. Nobody knows when exactly things will happen. It is strictly speculation.

We are all watching what is happening closely and will know when or if it happens.

Peace,
Ampgod

Thank You!!!!!!

It just creates more distractions and a let's see if the prediction is right mode. However, it does provide a great opportunity to practice staying in the NOW, and snapping back on track to focusing and creating your own future regardless of what "they" are doing. Every NOW thought creates your future experience.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 06:45 PM   #8
kopenhagen
Avalon Senior Member

supposedly it's true, are you selling all your stocks now?
kopenhagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 06:58 PM   #9
ctophil
Avalon Senior Member

Hey folks,

Here is another thread started by the same guy as the stock market one: http://www.prophecytalk.com/index.ph...=5067.msg85599

This thread has more specific dates. Now, his calculations are based on the Bible. Yes, I do know (not believe BUT KNOW) that ever since October 1, 2008, we are living in the Great Tribulation. Physical disruptions and suffering have begun. So far, the guy from the Prophecy Talk forums is correct on his dates. Now, if you don't believe in the Bible nor prophecy....well, that's your thing. I'm here to present the truth and to warn you all what happened and what is about to happen. Remember that prophets were always rejected by society and even by his/her home town. But their prophecies came true and people suffered and/or got destroyed. Now I know there are false prophets, but there also true prophets. For during the last days, the sons and daughters of Yahweh (God in most cultures, this is His true name) will prophesy. I know some of you may appreciate this information. So I will still post it regardless. Others who don't like it...well you don't have to read it.

-Phillip
Old 10-16-2008, 07:11 PM   #10
ctophil
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kopenhagen View Post
supposedly it's true, are you selling all your stocks now?
If you are VERY savvy with the stock market, you should buy certain stocks that will make a ton of money (However, this is not the time to get greedy!) during times when the markets are way up like on Monday. But if you don't know much, get out of the markets NOW. You will lose all of your money and more. 401K people need to get out NOW. I have already convinced a couple of people to get out. And they are appreciative now, since they are no longer losing money in this volatile marketplace.

-Phillip
Old 10-16-2008, 07:32 PM   #11
Swanny
I dont need a label !

If you had purchased £1000 of Northern Rock shares one year ago it would now
be worth £4.95; with HBOS, earlier this week your £1000 would have been
worth £16.50; £1000 invested in XL Leisure would now be worth less than £5;
but if you bought £1000 worth of Stella Artois one year ago, drank it all,
then took the empty cans to an aluminium re-cycling plant, you would get
£214. So based on the above statistics the best current investment advice is
to drink heavily and re-cycle.
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 07:38 PM   #12
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Oct. 24: Stock Market Crash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post

yeah im gonna agree id rather drink a beer than worry about wat some guy in a blog said about the stock market crashing in my opinion the markets are way to complex to predict an accurate day for meltdown
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 08:08 PM   #13
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctophil View Post
Hey folks,

Here is another thread started by the same guy as the stock market one: http://www.prophecytalk.com/index.ph...=5067.msg85599

This thread has more specific dates. Now, his calculations are based on the Bible. Yes, I do know (not believe BUT KNOW) that ever since October 1, 2008, we are living in the Great Tribulation. Physical disruptions and suffering have begun. So far, the guy from the Prophecy Talk forums is correct on his dates. Now, if you don't believe in the Bible nor prophecy....well, that's your thing. I'm here to present the truth and to warn you all what happened and what is about to happen. Remember that prophets were always rejected by society and even by his/her home town. But their prophecies came true and people suffered and/or got destroyed. Now I know there are false prophets, but there also true prophets. For during the last days, the sons and daughters of Yahweh (God in most cultures, this is His true name) will prophesy. I know some of you may appreciate this information. So I will still post it regardless. Others who don't like it...well you don't have to read it.

-Phillip
Quote:
14 December 2008 --- 1260 days begin again. 2-1/2 years begin. --- World War III begins with attacks on the United States, the United Kingdom, and Israel.
Great Happy christmas everyone
Old 10-16-2008, 08:28 PM   #14
Myra
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Oct. 24: Stock Market Crash

Quote:
I'll likely drink to that lol.
Myra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 10:02 PM   #15
Truth voice 2012
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hey folks,

-Phillip
Not that im into prophecies or anything (Although I was hopeful that maybe something might occur Oct 14th) but I thought of the Half past human web-bot when I read this. If the Bible is the most common book on earth and widely available, Maybe the web bot spiders were picking up bible references from the net along with the bibles description of future events. Oct 1th - 7st 2008 is pretty good accuracy. The "release language" they found could be references in the bible to this "Great Tribulation" and our current timeline resembling bible descriptions of end times. Ive seen some of this bible stuff myself and its really accurate. Spooky stuff! I dunno, I just live day to day and try not to dwell if at all possible. I think IF s*&t hits the fan it wont matter what you have invested and when to take it out. Money will be the last thing on our minds when we switch to survival mode. I think for the most part it would be, due to our conditioning, a kill or be killed type scenario for a period of time. From what I understand from all the occultism Ive researched, The entire reason for all this is duality. "So our souls learn before we can move up or move down for a more intense lession as the creator experiences existance" is the common meme.

My brain hurts
Truth voice 2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 10:37 PM   #16
silverman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hey everyone,

I know some of you don't like date predictions; but this guy from the Prophecy Talk forum has been pretty much flawless about the stock markets. He makes a great case with comparisons from past market crashes since 1929. Check the thread here and read up on his prediction of an Oct. 24, 2008 Stock Market Crash months ago. Check it out: http://www.prophecytalk.com/index.php?topic=5109.0

Oct. 24 is Black Friday as he calls it. We will see what happens next Friday! Note: He did mention that it may be the following Monday or Tuesday at the latest. So don't start pounding him if Black Friday isn't the lowest drop in a century.

-Phillip
Thanks for this post.

Now to all the posts so far in this thread the following:

Yes financial markets have lost already some 20 to 30 up to 70% depending which index you look at but lets focus on Dow Jones

Dow Jones lost some 25% the last couple of weeks and this is just the beginning. This is how real stock market crashes start. Dow Jones has been kept for so much too long time at this unjustified high level. FED and government just did everything including big manipulation programms.

Now lets compare a bit:

- With the Nikkei which was roughly at 40'000 points in 1989 is trading at roughly 8000 today almost 20 years later.

- in 1929-31 market was down by 90%, so there is some room left for Dow Jones to go much much lower.

- Crude oil is down ....oooh yes it has to at least until elections in the US are through, actually at the Bilderberg meeting this year the illuminatis decided to bring down crude oil close to 50 before elections and after let it go up to 500!!!!

- Now many analysts argue that sinking crude oil price and looming global recession will result in deflation!?! What about the trillions that will pumb into the system? This is big time inflation.

So what is my scenario:

- Crude will go down further making everybody believe we have deflation
- This supports the USD
- Then a little war against Iran initated by Israel
- This makes the crude oil price shooting up to any level above USD 200
- This will kill Dow Jones and as soon Dow Jones and all the bombed out stocks trade another 60 to 80% lower, the Buffets, Bushs, Rockefeller, Rothschilds starts to buy stocks again (by the way, right now they manipulate down the gold price, that all illuminati-freemasons-Rothschilds-etc.) can buy cheap gold
- why they buy gold?
- because they know that when the crude oil price goes up towards 200 again, the dollar will fall and gold will go ballistic
- why will gold go ballistic?
- because they stop manipulating gold and start talking about gold-standard (actually this discussion started already in Europe)
- Why gold?
- Because of the AMERO which will be backed or partially backed by the 9000 tons of gold the US still have....

I believe this is what we will see within the next 3 to 6 months!

Cheers, silverman
silverman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 10:45 PM   #17
Swanny
I dont need a label !

I cant understand/believe that gordon brown sold all our gold when the price was really low
Old 10-16-2008, 10:53 PM   #18
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I cant understand/believe that gordon brown sold all our gold when the price was really low
Wow, you really dont know much about the world around you do you.
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 11:09 PM   #19
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2infinityandbeyond View Post
Wow, you really dont know much about the world around you do you.
Unlike you some of us don't know everything
Old 10-16-2008, 11:16 PM   #20
hueyii
Avalon Senior Member

We are the masters of our own destiny. Predictions rely on a sequence of events. If the sequence is broken the prediction is altered.

I predict that it will snow in the northeast united states in the next 30 days. Get your warm clothes out of the mothballs!
hueyii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 11:19 PM   #21
Knightbk
Avalon Senior Member

Are people asleep?
The stock market has already crashed.

A "crash" doesn't mean that it goes from X to 0, it just means that a large amount of wealth is lost, and that has already happened, at a greater degree overall than the Great Depression.

China and Russia are already both off by 50% and North America (TST, DOW) are off 35-40%.

The DOW doesn't need to go down any further to cause calamity because it ALREADY crashed and the consequences of that will be filter down to Main Street in greater number next year.

So this entire prophecy of a new "market crash" is really just a bunch of bs, because it already crashed. A few more points is irrelevant.
Knightbk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 11:28 PM   #22
ctophil
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hueyii View Post
We are the masters of our own destiny. Predictions rely on a sequence of events. If the sequence is broken the prediction is altered.

I predict that it will snow in the northeast united states in the next 30 days. Get your warm clothes out of the mothballs!
We are currently slaves to the global elite. You are nothing without Yahweh Elohim (translated roughly to God Almighty). In this world, there are a small number of people and powerful demons controlling it (definitely with lots of help from branches of the bloodline and so forth). At this point, you are a slave.....you just don't know it yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightbk View Post
Are people asleep?
The stock market has already crashed.

A "crash" doesn't mean that it goes from X to 0, it just means that a large amount of wealth is lost, and that has already happened, at a greater degree overall than the Great Depression.

China and Russia are already both off by 50% and North America (TST, DOW) are off 35-40%.

The DOW doesn't need to go down any further to cause calamity because it ALREADY crashed and the consequences of that will be filter down to Main Street in greater number next year.

So this entire prophecy of a new "market crash" is really just a bunch of bs, because it already crashed. A few more points is irrelevant.
If you read the thread I posted, the first post was dated back in July. There is nothing "new" about this prediction. The stock market will go down much lower to the point where main street (you and I) will feel and live within its impacts.

-Phillip
Old 10-16-2008, 11:32 PM   #23
Knightbk
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
We are currently slaves to the global elite. You are nothing without Yahweh Elohim (translated roughly to God Almighty). In this world, there are a small number of people and powerful demons controlling it (definitely with lots of help from branches of the bloodline and so forth). At this point, you are a slave.....you just don't know it yet.

If you read the thread I posted, the first post was dated back in July. There is nothing "new" about this prediction. The stock market will go down much lower to the point where main street (you and I) will feel and live within its impacts.

-Phillip

It wont go down much lower. 5000 or so max, which is already a calamity.

The impact is coming, its just takes time to filter through. It doesn't happen over night.
Knightbk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 11:36 PM   #24
hueyii
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I am god. You are god. We are all aspects of divinity trying to experience itself. There is no such thing as evil, only love and the lack of it. Life is cause and effect, pure and simple. The further you move from love the longer your journey back to source.

We are all making this up as we go along. The illusion that you are an individual is the greatest deception. We are all one and collectively we control our destiny. Meditate on this for thirty years and you will understand.

Peace
hueyii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 11:57 PM   #25
ctophil
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hueyii View Post
I am god. You are god. We are all aspects of divinity trying to experience itself. There is no such thing as evil, only love and the lack of it. Life is cause and effect, pure and simple. The further you move from love the longer your journey back to source.

We are all making this up as we go along. The illusion that you are an individual is the greatest deception. We are all one and collectively we control our destiny. Meditate on this for thirty years and you will understand.

Peace
If you are a god, how come you can't even change your hair color without dying it with some chemicals? Please humble yourself, and don't raise yourself to a high stature. Those who do will never be exalted by Father Yahweh (The Most High). Those who exalt themselves will be abased by Him, and those who humble themselves will Yahweh exalt them.

-Phillip