Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 11-27-2008, 01:49 AM   #26
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: AMERO: HOT and TRUE news!

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
I'm not surprised that ****heads like Virgil Goode, Tom Tancredo and even Phyllis ****fly are opposed to this.

Goode is anti-Muslim, Tancredo hates Mexicans and Schlafly is just plain full of ****.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 02:00 AM   #27
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by C77 View Post
You look like you're chillin in that photo !
AWESOME...I'm jealous
I'm always chilling, now can we get back on the thread before we get moved to camelot, you know what the mods are like around here.

Hey silverman,
any word on the UK going bankrupt, sterling has been looking very shaky lately, and big High Street shops are going out of business, Woolworths and MFI. They just cut VAT to 15%- they were planning to put it up to 21% last week. This is designed to bring retail prices down, but with all of the big stores producing their xmas brochures etc this is just adding to the chaos and confusion on the high street. I think this could be a very interesting few months coming up.
feardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 02:17 AM   #28
Soulmate7
Banned

Hello Mr. Silverman,

I've been reading your posts with great joy since a while. Not only it confirms my views on various topics, you also give us some highly interesting inside news. It is much appreciated!

I may have a slight different opinion regarding a violent revolution, although I used to think along those lines not too long ago. If they want to start a revolution, it means they want us to kill each other. Let's simply not give it to them.

Also, although we, the people, outnumber them by far, we can't beat them with our weapons. They can wipe us out in no time if they want to.

The only way to fight this, is a peaceful revolution. If we stop being their slaves for just one week, we can make a real change. Don't buy food, don't buy gas, don't drive, don't watch TV, don't use electricity, don't work, don't go to school, don't pay bills, don't answer phone calls, don't go to the movies, don't buy a newspaper, but above all don't use violence.
Not only will you achieve a better result by doing the opposite of what they want you to do, but most of all it will kill the mechanism of what keeps this whole slavery system driving!

Global Non-Compliance is the solution.

Keep up the great posts, my friend!
Soulmate7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 02:50 AM   #29
isotelesis
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: AMERO: HOT and TRUE news!

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverman View Post
What US and the world needs is a revolution....all illuminatis and free masons being arrested or...k....d. And then reset button and restart...

We don't need them, they need and abuse us!

Cheers, silverman
Indeed the Atlas Shrugged scenario would be their loss.
isotelesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 04:03 AM   #30
nibiru
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for the information....i´m certain that what you are predicting is going to manifest pretty soon....
But let me add that this melt down has been prepared from a long time ago...it is part of an agenda to fulfill and install the fourth reich...mass control,mind manipulation and total free will dumped to the wastebasket...they (the ones that control the planet)want us in ignorance...we are their property,their slaves...they don´t care about humankind at all...
This has a multidimensional background and a spiritual agenda too (the reptilian-human conflict) ...it is part of a big consciousness shift that has begun and they want to stop human ascencion...
nibiru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 04:10 AM   #31
nibiru
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=silverman;87387]Well,

announcing a currency reform of the USD is quite an unpleasant task! Unpleasant especially for all those fools (like Japan, Russia and China) that bought tons of F&F bonds and US treasuries being just worth 50% compared to the price being purchased.

CHINESE FOREIGN MINISTER DECLARED THAT THEY INVESTED TRILLIONS IN PURCHASING US BONDS....AND THAT A FAILURE IN THE ECONOMY WILL BE INTERPRETED AS AN ACT OF WAR...
Old 11-27-2008, 04:15 AM   #32
nibiru
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=silverman;87406]Just a little word about traveling around freely:

And even if Obama announces such a thing....sorry to say this... I like Obama from a personality point of view really really but this poor guy is a muppet puppet too and brain-washed as well....

So don't expect too much of him ....Bush left such an incredible mess behind...

JUST POINTING UP TO THE FACT THAT OBAMA IS SKULL AND BONES...DOES THAT TELL YOU SOMETHING ABOUT BEING BRAIN WASHED ?
YES HE IS A PUPPET,JUST LIKE BUSH...THEY DON´T MAKE THE BIG DECISIONS...THEY OBEY INSTRUCTIONS ONLY...
IT´S SAD, BUT REAL...

Last edited by nibiru; 11-27-2008 at 04:16 AM. Reason: SPELLING
Old 11-27-2008, 04:21 AM   #33
nibiru
Avalon Senior Member

we will all have to get a chip if we want to have a part in their brave new world,
one love, people get ready[/QUOTE]

YES, MICROCHIP IS ON ITS WAY...IF YOU WANT TO BE PART OF THE NWO´S CITIZENSHIP YOU WILL HAVE TO PLAY THEIR GAME...SO GET YOUR ARMS READY FOR MICROCHIPPING...AND BE MIND CONTROLLED (MORE OF THE SAME MEDICINE)...
AND US,FREE THINKERS, WILL HAVE TO PLAY AND WIN... A CHALLENGE TO FULFILL
Old 11-27-2008, 04:35 AM   #34
Dominic
Avalon Senior Member

This is coming fast. Thanks Silverman.

Keep us posted.

Buck Fama's Late Christmas gift.

This is getting good.

The truth is showing everywhere I look.

Peace
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 06:50 AM   #35
silverman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulmate7 View Post
Hello Mr. Silverman,

I've been reading your posts with great joy since a while. Not only it confirms my views on various topics, you also give us some highly interesting inside news. It is much appreciated!

I may have a slight different opinion regarding a violent revolution, although I used to think along those lines not too long ago. If they want to start a revolution, it means they want us to kill each other. Let's simply not give it to them.

Also, although we, the people, outnumber them by far, we can't beat them with our weapons. They can wipe us out in no time if they want to.

The only way to fight this, is a peaceful revolution. If we stop being their slaves for just one week, we can make a real change. Don't buy food, don't buy gas, don't drive, don't watch TV, don't use electricity, don't work, don't go to school, don't pay bills, don't answer phone calls, don't go to the movies, don't buy a newspaper, but above all don't use violence.
Not only will you achieve a better result by doing the opposite of what they want you to do, but most of all it will kill the mechanism of what keeps this whole slavery system driving!

Global Non-Compliance is the solution.

Keep up the great posts, my friend!

Thanks a lot for you kind reply!

Don't take me wrong when I say REVOLUTION. Revolution has not to be with weapons. Weapons are here to defend not to attack....at least that the way most Swiss people see this and I have been in the Swiss army so....thats how this works in chocolate and cheese country.

To get the illuminatis, freemasons, fed-ben, gov-hank, crazy-cheney, some Rothschilds and Rockefellers and bushy to guantanamo bay we probably need to do an exception (concerning the usage of guns and riffles).

I support 100% what you say and this is precisely how we can do a change. The issue is just, that they have so much power that only radical solutions will make this world a better place....just don't believe our governments intend to do anything for this.....

Cheers, silverman
silverman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 07:08 AM   #36
silverman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nibiru View Post
we will all have to get a chip if we want to have a part in their brave new world,
one love, people get ready
YES, MICROCHIP IS ON ITS WAY...IF YOU WANT TO BE PART OF THE NWO´S CITIZENSHIP YOU WILL HAVE TO PLAY THEIR GAME...SO GET YOUR ARMS READY FOR MICROCHIPPING...AND BE MIND CONTROLLED (MORE OF THE SAME MEDICINE)...
AND US,FREE THINKERS, WILL HAVE TO PLAY AND WIN... A CHALLENGE TO FULFILL[/QUOTE]

Ok I know they want us to have this chip somewhere: and actually that is just another reason to buy as much Silver you can.

The NWO control-freaks will need 1'000 of tons of Silver for the RFID-chips...

silverman

Last edited by silverman; 11-27-2008 at 08:24 AM.
Old 11-27-2008, 07:26 AM   #37
silverman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Sun View Post
Hi Silverman,

How much value will canadian gold and silver maple leafs have, in the transition to the Amero? Does it matter at all, what kind of gold or silver it is?

Thanks

What kind of gold and silver coin should not matter.

BUT BUT BUT! SOME WORST CASE SCENARIOS.

THE TAX NIGHTMARE
Since government always like to get some taxes on everything AND
Owning physical precious metals could be considered to be a criminal or terroristic act YOU MIGHT and MUST give it back to the government/central bank, they will give you some money for it but might put an outragous tax like 70 to 80% on it! Suggestion: If this should become reality hide and keep your precious metals or sell at the real price on the black market...

THE "ITS FORBIDDEN FOR INDIVIDUALS HOARDING PM'S" NIGHTMARE
Ok here we have some history lessons from last centuries. In the 30ies Gold has been confiscated in US and during WWII in the Drittes Reich there was death-penalty!
Since there seems to be an obvious link between some gov-freaks and NWO is linked to Fourth Reich....BUT: as in the example above just keep and wait because the AMERO will not survive .....

I believe personally that doing anything against PM's just underpins that they have real value and it won't be possible to do this again....

Just try to tell this to people in India. In India gold is wedding gift number one.

Per year roughly 2500 tons of gold get out of the ground. India takes roughly 800 tons of it already.

SO FORBIDDING GOLD & SILVER DOESN'T WORK. And therefore you don't care what kind of mint produced your coin. Worst case you come over to Europe...

Plenty of people are waiting to buy your coins at decent premiums for gold of roughly 20 to 40% and for Silver 50 to 150%....

Greetings, silverman
Old 11-27-2008, 07:28 AM   #38
historycircus

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
A wikipedia article, a blog, and a private conversation are not proof.

I'm not saying that I don't believe, I'm just saying there is no proof.
Old 11-27-2008, 07:31 AM   #39
silverman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stabris8 View Post
Interesting. I will be checking all of the links/info in this thread...

surprising they would push this; instead of going for the NWO 1-world currency - ? But when you have insanity in the right positions-this is what we get.
NWO 1-world-currency won't become reality or if somebody tries to urge doing so, then he wants to enter into war with China or Russia....

They will never accept. Already the introduction of AMERO p...es of the Russias and China massively...

The do not only loose on a revaluation they lost already on their F&F investments bigtime....

The new global currencies of the 21st century will be:

Gold and Silver and electricity

next couple of years oil but this will loose since in Asia we have soon grid parity for solar and wind energy

Cheers, silverman
Old 11-27-2008, 09:41 AM   #40
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

Title is a bit much as the proof is pretty weak on credibility.

I don't believe the Amero will come. (could be wrong of course)
I think this whole thing is much bigger then just America, Canada, and Mexico.

I think all the governments of the world have a master plan here that they are implementing in calculated steps on their respective nations.

The world is in for a ride like no other in my view.

Imagine trying to awaken the masses of the world in steps... to reality (which will shock them)...
What a daunting task that must be.

As for energy... It's just a matter of time when that will all be released.
Solving that problem for the whole world.

Last edited by Ampgod; 11-27-2008 at 10:16 AM.
Ampgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 11:31 AM   #41
RSF
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi Silverman,

How much value will canadian gold and silver maple leafs have, in the transition to the Amero? Does it matter at all, what kind of gold or silver it is?

Thanks
---

Hi Red Sun,

Canadian mint-generated gold bars are generally regarded as "high grade". I know little else about values, but know a bit about exchange rates.
A few months ago the Cdn Dollar was equal to or more than the US Dollar. Western and many other Countries' Currency is still based against the value of their dollar to the US Dollar. It's a multiplication thing.

Simplest way to deal with Cdn Dollars or Gold-valued bars is just a matter of multiplying the Cdn value eg 1.00 x the US exchange rate (the day it's traded on the US market) eg .95 to learn the US Dollar equivalent value. The same thing applies to Euro dollar or British Pound.

In any case as I mentioned above Gold mined in Canada and minted here is a world-wide respected quality. Selling gold within Canada is straight weight value.

I don't know about you, but what I wrote almost confused me

RSF
RSF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 03:17 PM   #42
Sarge
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.russiatoday.com/features/news/33836
Professor Igor Panarin: When America fell to pieces the shouting was outrageous

He also mentions the AMERO!!

Great Read
Sarge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 03:27 PM   #43
Stabris8
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
NWO 1-world-currency won't become reality or if somebody tries to urge doing so, then he wants to enter into war with China or Russia....

They will never accept. Already the introduction of AMERO p...es of the Russias and China massively...

The do not only loose on a revaluation they lost already on their F&F investments bigtime....

The new global currencies of the 21st century will be:

Gold and Silver and electricity

next couple of years oil but this will loose since in Asia we have soon grid parity for solar and wind energy

Cheers, silverman
Thanks for your insights on that!
Stabris8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 06:40 PM   #44
Red Sun
Avalon Senior Member

Silverman and RSF: thanks for your replies.

cheers
Red Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 07:13 PM   #45
silverman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Silverman and RSF: thanks for your replies.

cheers
Pleasure and have a nice weekend....

Cheers, silverman
Old 11-28-2008, 07:13 PM   #46
AndyH
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by feardia View Post
I'm always chilling, now can we get back on the thread before we get moved to camelot, you know what the mods are like around here.

Hey silverman,
any word on the UK going bankrupt, sterling has been looking very shaky lately, and big High Street shops are going out of business, Woolworths and MFI. They just cut VAT to 15%- they were planning to put it up to 21% last week. This is designed to bring retail prices down, but with all of the big stores producing their xmas brochures etc this is just adding to the chaos and confusion on the high street. I think this could be a very interesting few months coming up.
Dixons group- inc pc world and currys are also in trouble now...
AndyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 07:24 PM   #47
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyH View Post
Dixons group- inc pc world and currys are also in trouble now...
I notice they're doing a great deal on gift vouchers at the minute £9.60 per £10, I was going to get them for people I don't like.
feardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 07:30 PM   #48
oldpaganfreak
Avalon Senior Member

"CHINESE FOREIGN MINISTER DECLARED THAT THEY INVESTED TRILLIONS IN PURCHASING US BONDS....AND THAT A FAILURE IN THE ECONOMY WILL BE INTERPRETED AS AN ACT OF WAR... "

i would really like to see a reference for this. can you supply one?
oldpaganfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 10:01 PM   #49
Myra
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: AMERO: HOT and TRUE news!

Quote:
I just had an interesting phone conversation with an extremely reliable source. I was told that a top manager from a big European financial institution is already holding physical AMERO bills in his hand. He said that everything is prepared an in place and if needed this could be one of the first major things Obama may anounce in January. Introduction of AMERO and revaluation.

AMERO is the currency which will replace the USD, CAD and Mexican Pesos!

As it looks like a global currency revalation is one of the delayed "x-mas gifts" we could get.

From now on you should not make your mind;

If the existence or intended introduction of AMERO is just conspiracy talk,

YOU JUST SHOULD MAKE YOUR MIND ABOUT TWO THINGS:

1. WHEN WILL THE AMERO BE INTRODUCED? (I guess 20 to 30 January 2009)

2. HOW MUCH WILL THE BE THE DEVALUATION? (I expect the price for 1 AMERO is about 2 US Dollars)

This story is true.

Greetings silverman
The last I heard is that Canada backed out of the "Partnership" so that makes me wonder how this will work out.
Myra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 10:40 PM   #50
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldpaganfreak View Post
"CHINESE FOREIGN MINISTER DECLARED THAT THEY INVESTED TRILLIONS IN PURCHASING US BONDS....AND THAT A FAILURE IN THE ECONOMY WILL BE INTERPRETED AS AN ACT OF WAR... "

i would really like to see a reference for this. can you supply one?
Find it hard to believe but why would they declare war on people who have NO control over the economy? I mean, what the ****? I'd like to say to that Foreign Minister that It's the bankers, stupid! The bankers!
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
amero