Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 12-04-2008, 04:55 PM   #76
Sarge
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: AMERO: HOT and TRUE news!

Where is the "I" in AMERICA i can see it in "SERIES"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg amero.jpg (10.7 KB, 19 views)
Sarge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 04:57 PM   #77
Sarge
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagon View Post
Where is the "I" in AMERICA i can see it in "SERIES"
Sarge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 07:51 PM   #78
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_d...p?q=1228412504

I just read this and forwarded to a friend who told me to "stop drinking the kool-aid" when i told him about the Amero coming. The denial is amazing.
I don't know how well this will go here in America.
I wonder what will happen 1st. Hand gun confiscation or the introduction of the AMERO. I don't have a good feeling about this seeing that in order for people to accept the NAU, you will have to give them a "no choice" advertisement or you will have so much civil chaos....
If they manipulate fear into people to accept this or make it seem like the only thing that will save the country's finances, they would need to create an environment that will persuade people and I don't want to think of what that would be.

Or maybe, sheeple will just accept it as long and they can keep earing MacDonalds. LOL
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 09:46 PM   #79
Ace of Hearts
Avalon Senior Member

I recently read an article that basically said that France and the UK would not fall into the trap of accepting another fiat monetary system, money that is not backed by gold.

I'm trying to find that article.
Ace of Hearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 10:00 PM   #80
TAXMASTER
Avalon Senior Member

I am undecided on whether I think the Amero is real or disinformation. I think the photos are suspicious. First, why not scan the front and back or at least take a good picture with a decent camera. Second, it looks like someone in Asia got a new photoshop program. There are no official seals or visable watermarks. There are none of the usual Illuminati or masonic markings that are hallmarks of a NWO currency. If there is an Amero, this cannot be it.

Namaste'
TAXMASTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 11:19 PM   #81
KassandraLoves
Avalon Senior Member

Well, in response to that, I dont know if the Amero is real or not, either.

I DO know, however, that the Modus Operandi of the mean and nasties is the following:

A) Secretly create a very heavy problem due to the need for some new laws/currencies/agreements/ect that benefit them exorbitantly.
B) Let the problem take hold, full swing, and watch people freak out about it
C) Let NO alternative-to-plan solutions succeed at fixing the issue in the public's view
D) Let it get really bad so the people are desperate for a solution
E) Introduce their pre-planned "solution" therfore, they get what they need and they make us THINK we got what we needed.
F) Plan succeeded.

If you disagree with that simplified analysis, just examine 9/11 and the patriot act and others....

In the meantime, I have been watching the "financial crisis and....uhhh....A, B, C, and D seem to have already happened full speed ahead....So logic tells me whats next.

I dont know whats going to go down, but I do know that history speaks a thousand words about this. So Im pretty mcuh prepared for whatever.
KassandraLoves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 12:54 AM   #82
Rebel4Life
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAXMASTER View Post
I am undecided on whether I think the Amero is real or disinformation. I think the photos are suspicious. First, why not scan the front and back or at least take a good picture with a decent camera. Second, it looks like someone in Asia got a new photoshop program. There are no official seals or visable watermarks. There are none of the usual Illuminati or masonic markings that are hallmarks of a NWO currency. If there is an Amero, this cannot be it.
Dito.
Rebel4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 01:54 AM   #83
KassandraLoves
Avalon Senior Member

Amero or not, you KNOW they are gonna do something drastic and in THEIR favor to pretend to fix the "problem" they created...

...i guess we will just have to wait and see, huh!?

KassandraLoves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 01:43 PM   #84
Rumas
Avalon Senior Member

I agree, after a few days of looking at these pictures, I don't think they are real. If I got a chance to hold one, I would scan both sides of all the bills. Why is this picture just a close up of the one bill? There is also a lot of what seems like empty space, I have never seen a paper currency with empty space like this.

Last edited by Rumas; 12-07-2008 at 01:28 AM.
Rumas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 07:52 PM   #85
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

if you ask me. it seems like something is coming down the pipe. so its not main stream news today. but it has been on cnn and other news. the amero that is. but just read between the lines. the total collapse of the worlds economy and currency. if there was going to be a time for it. it would be now. or at least very soon. Im surprised that so many skeptics on this subject. it seems evident to me that the deck is stacked and there prepping us all for the new change. I mean look, if they came out with it now. and said that if we open up nafta. and we want to do this. the masses would jump on this like its was free money. anything to get us out of this jam. right... its all being played out. the deck is stacked. and they already know your hand. you want change. we all do. even if these bills are not real. I believe next year it will come out.

people who dough this as reality are living in a box. and cant see the truth. look europe did it a few years ago. and this has been on the table for some time. I even heard that when us currency was being changed a few years ago. this was to prep us for the coming changes. and this was years ago.

cheers
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 08:34 PM   #86
TAXMASTER
Avalon Senior Member

i do not doubt anything that you say. it is a whole lot easier to combine smaller european currencies that are only used within their own countries than it is to change the wold's trade medium. the euro was mostly welcome internally because it eases currency problems for those who traveled within europe. if you look at the geographic area of the euro, it is much smaller than the US.

one thing that I cannot get a handle on is the following:

if there is a a conversion of dollars to amero there will be a value affixed to both for the conversion. Lets just say it is 10 dollars to the amero. it is pretty simple to understand what will happen to all bank accounts, iras and pensions, thet can be automatically converted. I am no attorney but everyone's loan and mortgage contracts are written to be paid back in dollars. what would stop the average american to wait until after the dollar devaluation, and pay off their loans in dollars that are virtually worthless?

this is where i have a problem with justifying the emergence of a new national currency coupled with a dollar devaluation. i cannot see the PTB would allow the average joe to pay off his loan with worthless dollars. Since the contracts are written in dollars, howis this going to be handled. Each contract is bound by state law.

any ideas?

Namaste'
Old 12-07-2008, 08:43 PM   #87
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Taxmaster,

When the euro was introduced everyone joked that life had become 2.20 times more expensive since that was the rate of
the dutch guilder for a euro. This should give you an idea ...

Even when the debt left will be transferred to Amero's and seems small ... life will become a lot tougher.
Your earnings will stay relatively the same but cost of life will increase ...
So paying off your debt will not become easier and the PTB will still get more revenue ...

Cheers
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 09:19 PM   #88
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Operator View Post
Hi Taxmaster,

When the euro was introduced everyone joked that life had become 2.20 times more expensive since that was the rate of
the dutch guilder for a euro. This should give you an idea ...

Even when the debt left will be transferred to Amero's and seems small ... life will become a lot tougher.
Your earnings will stay relatively the same but cost of life will increase ...
So paying off your debt will not become easier and the PTB will still get more revenue ...

Cheers
From my perspective, this seems like the most probable reality, unless something breaks this cycle, of existence were inhabiting? gio
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 09:30 PM   #89
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

yes there are some answered questions here. I hear you. this will bring down inflation. so I here? and the exchange rate will be about 1/2 to start with? Im in the dark 2. but I cant help to think this makes sense. there scaring the public so bad everybody is out of there minds. and don't want to talk about anything. there is a part of me who is skeptical. but the evidence that's all around us and on the media. says there is something to all this. the people are just about ready to accept anything!!!!!!!! to get us out of this jam.

man its sure a crazy time to be alive. I think this economic meltdown is going to bring a lot onto the light for us all to have a look at. I cant wait for disclosure.. its right @ the corner 2... yee ha!! Oh I cant wait for the looks on some peoples faces... LOL!!!
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 10:48 PM   #90
TAXMASTER
Avalon Senior Member

the minute that the word "Amero" is hinted at by the US government, the dollar will plunge. everyone's loan contracts are in dollars not Amero's. So how are they going to make us pay back Ameros for the dollars that we borrowed? what will stop us from paying off our loans in worthless dollars?

Namaste'
Old 12-11-2008, 02:22 AM   #91
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

Just read an amazing story complete with pictures here re the new Amero notes. Before this, there were only photos of the minted coins.

http://halturnershow.blogspot.com/20...y-exposed.html

Cheers
Barron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 02:38 AM   #92
hueyii
Avalon Senior Member

I don't know. I imagine going to the Amero at some point is believable but to just spring it on the public with no conditioning? I would think it would be phased in slowly. Alot needs to change in order to handle, scan and store the new bills and coins. That will cost money too. To all of us. How could I buy a soda
hueyii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 02:40 AM   #93
hueyii
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barron View Post
Just read an amazing story complete with pictures here re the new Amero notes. Before this, there were only photos of the minted coins.

http://halturnershow.blogspot.com/20...y-exposed.html

Cheers
Great. I'll need to buy a new wallet too.
hueyii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 05:32 PM   #94
IAMLIGHT
Avalon Senior Member

I have caught wind of this and I believe this will occur right after the inauguration. They are even saying that the banks will declare a "special" extended bank holiday some time soon after Christmas. I think this will be to stock up the banks with all the new currency. Then, shortly after Obama's inauguration he will announce the money exchange.
I am in the process of taking all my paper monies out of the bank and buying gold/silver coins. They can not devalue real metals like they can paper money. And, I believe the metals have been manipulated to a very low cost right now so all those with the inside scoop can buy as much as possible for as cheap as possible. Then, when the money exchange occurs....the metal coins will shoot up in value as they will be highly in demand.
And this is when they are preparing for the Marshall Law to go into effect. When every one begins an uprising over this money exchange.
Take heed all. As my grandmother used to say..."Oh Brother!!"
IAMLIGHT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 08:21 PM   #95
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Just goes to show that you can't keep a good spirit down forever.

blessings,
Gnosis

Quote:
Originally Posted by nibiru View Post
Thank you for the information....i´m certain that what you are predicting is going to manifest pretty soon....
But let me add that this melt down has been prepared from a long time ago...it is part of an agenda to fulfill and install the fourth reich...mass control,mind manipulation and total free will dumped to the wastebasket...they (the ones that control the planet)want us in ignorance...we are their property,their slaves...they don´t care about humankind at all...
This has a multidimensional background and a spiritual agenda too (the reptilian-human conflict) ...it is part of a big consciousness shift that has begun and they want to stop human ascencion...
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 08:33 AM   #96
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member

Here is an interesting site. Make sure to go to the main page and listen to the short audio.....

Hope you all stay on the forum.

http://www.panamalaw.org/central_ame..._currency.html

Central American Nations Agree on New Currency

Executive Summary – Friday (12/05/08) the leaders of the Central American nations met for the 33rd Summit of the Central American Integration System. They issued statements in response to the world financial crisis. One of the measures they intend to implement is the start of a new currency. We assume this is to be called the Central American Dollar and will be tied to a basket of other currencies to avoid fluctuations that a single currency is subject to.

The Central American nations are also going to standardize their passport. It is expected that the new passport will have the name of the country and above or below it say “Central America Passport” similar to the way the Mercosur nations do it now. The nations participating were: Belize, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Guatemala, Honduras, Costa Rica, Panama and Dominican Republic participating as an associate member.

Discussion – With a new currency you can expect to see a new money wiring system similar to the SWIFT system. The big difference is that the USA and EU will not be able to view any and all confidential banking transactions going through this new system. Bank secrecy is still a way of life in these nations and if anything the new system will allow for more secrecy and confidentiality. This will also lessen the demand for US dollars.

It appears to this writer that these are not the only countries to be moving in this direction. Russia has dropped some subtle but clear comments about relying on the US dollar. China is also not happy. Venezuela is in the process of starting a new central bank and has the support of several South American nations. So while the USA can go and push Lichtenstein around other nations are moving to get away from the USD and go back to sensible international banking. In the USA one just goes into a bank and shows a drivers license and leaves in 30 minutes with a bank account. In the offshore world this process can take days or weeks.

I expect the process to soon go back to being a 30-minute process as soon as there is no longer a monopolistic grip on the nations to use the wire systems passing wires through the USA or EU. Without having to rely on the USA and EU wire systems there is no penalty to be imposed on nations practicing banking the way they like to. Will the good old numbered bank accounts with no ID return? We will have to wait and see but this author is optimistic.

So while everyone is saying doom and gloom regarding Lichtenstein and Obama shouting anti-tax haven slogans you now know what is in store shortly down the road. And yes you did read correctly Panama was at the conference. Did anyone notice the Russian battleship being allowed to cross the Panama Canal a few days ago? First time a Russian warship crossed the Panama Canal since WWII. The world financial crisis brought on by the USA changed things. Be patient and watch for these changes to emerge.
Waterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 10:14 AM   #97
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Hi!

A great compendium page for the amero

http://www.shatteringdenial.com/amero.html

Cheerzo mmm
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 10:16 AM   #98
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Link doesn't work
Try this http://www.shatteringdenial.com/amero.html
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 05:26 AM   #99
Jonathon
Avalon Senior Member

These could just be the design proofs and not the final watermarked version. It's also possible they may not need all of the water marks due to a new digital scanning system of some sort (they look like large checks).

All speculation at this point, although pretty hard to deny the coins.
Jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 09:11 AM   #100
asteram
Avalon Senior Member

I've been around a couple of currency devaluations, including one here a year ago in Venezuela that devalued the Bolivare 1000 to 1. Inflation had gotten so absurd that a beer in a sidewalk cafe was costing 5000 to 8000 B's. It went off pretty much without a hitch; what could the people do about it anyway? The government issues new currency, that's what you get. Not quite the same as issuing a new three-country currency, but living in the system people need those bills to get by and they will take them. It's all worthless paper, who cares whose picture is on it or what color it is?

As for the Central America currency and new banking rules, I seriously doubt that anyone else but the same NWO bankers will be running them and I'd expect all records to still go through the big guys in NYC and London.

One thing that's happening now is the world getting all connected together through electronic communications. This is good and necessary for our planetary evolution, and international commerce seems to be the mechanism that will make it happen.

It doesn't look too promising for Venezuela getting a new central bank anytime soon, at least not with anything different about it. Chavez declared that he was nationalizing the country's biggest bank, but there's the little problem of paying for it. With the price of oil tanking, this country is going to be broke probably by the middle of 2009 and won't even be able to pay for food imports. When the government can't pay the miliary to keep order and there's no food in the stores things can get interesting. Could happen like that in the USA too.
asteram is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
amero