Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-18-2009, 09:00 PM   #326
zaina
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

EDITED
peace
I Had on my arm two circle's joined together to look like the figure 8 which only stayed with me for a few day's
Though out my life I have had many encounter's with off planet being's ..but visual on 2 ocassions in my adult life .. more in childhood ...
I have had many night's being paralised and a loud noise in my head at the time .and a plug in sensation at he back of my next ..[matrix type style ]strange but not painful ...
I have had only one ,not so nice experience but did not last more than 2 min's ...
one occassion did bother me some .when a voice came in my head saying 'I am going to get you ]
I don't understand why I had this ...maybe been looking in to negative things ,who know s
zaina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 09:10 PM   #327
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for your trouble Jacqui

so sorry to bother you , i didn't realise the photos were already posted.

were you told why on the right? ignore me if you think the question is irrelevant.

truly extraordinary!!!

bestest wishes
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 09:15 PM   #328
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightblue View Post
Thanks for your trouble Jacqui

so sorry to bother you , i didn't realise the photos were already posted.
that's okay no probs.

were you told why on the right?
I have no reason for that one and was never told.
ignore me if you think the question is irrelevant.
I would not ignore anyone.

truly extraordinary!!!I have searched for evidence of others with this mark but of yet none! so if anyone out there has a mark like this one please let me know i would be very grateful,

bestest wishes
that's okay lightblue.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 09:26 PM   #329
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

if i hear of anyone, i shall let you know..

mine was a small 5mm, but nothing like that, besides it vanished in a matter of days..it was on my forehead for a different purpose - to make me remember, what i did remember as soon as i noticed it..

thanks again for sharing this with us..it's concentric circles crossed..i vaguely remeber reading some place that it is a galactic sign - the sign of our galaxy, though the one one saw (on pictures only) was not a concentric, only a single circle csossed over..

BW
Old 12-18-2009, 09:31 PM   #330
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Yes lightblue at one with all Earth/all species/animals/plants life galaxy/stars planets.
Old 12-18-2009, 09:37 PM   #331
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

wonderfull, so happy you're on my friends list.

speak later

bw
Old 12-18-2009, 09:39 PM   #332
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

would you laike to elaborate a bit more zaina
lol
dominic
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaina View Post
Hi
I carried a mark on my arm for a day or two after an attack ,not a to vicious one of being paralised like I live with ,this was a personal one and I was left with a number ...
I have had a month ago a telepathic message of '.I AM GOING TO GET YOU
very loud clear and unexpected ..'
love and light zaina
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 10:30 PM   #333
zaina
Avalon Senior Member

Yes dominic .I did edit a little ,
The mark was on my right hand above my wrist
It looked like two circle come together to form the figure eight ,it stayed a few days then left ..
If you want elaboration on the actual nightly attacks of being paralised ,very loud noise at the time of this in my head .feel like the vibrational sound can not go any higher or my head will burst .then I feel like a plug in to the side of the back of my neck and then its all over ..
There has been not so nice personal experiences one 2 ocassions .
There is little things that I can mention but I don't know if will be of interest ..?
zaina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 10:23 AM   #334
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaina View Post
Yes dominic .I did edit a little ,
The mark was on my right hand above my wrist
It looked like two circle come together to form the figure eight ,it stayed a few days then left ..
If you want elaboration on the actual nightly attacks of being paralised ,very loud noise at the time of this in my head .feel like the vibrational sound can not go any higher or my head will burst .then I feel like a plug in to the side of the back of my neck and then its all over ..
There has been not so nice personal experiences one 2 ocassions .
There is little things that I can mention but I don't know if will be of interest ..?
THATS GREAT,
From the symbol it seems to me a PLEIADIAN contact, which means you have a specific job to do on this EARTH, ONLY YOU WILL KNOW WHAT IT IS LOL
Dominic
Old 12-19-2009, 11:44 AM   #335
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

if there's fear attached to it - i don't really think so.

i feel that zaina needs to analyse those events more closely, before coming to conclusions..which might be misleading..the lady might need to develop some techniques of say personal protection..not all contact are pleidians'.. i thinks there's various presences around, and some are may not be as benevolent..excuse my skepticism..i call it caution...

look intoyour emotios pre and after the event...if it feels you with a bad feeling, i think the conclusion has to be that your being is being invaded by some unwanted force..she herself calls those events attacks..

close introspection helps..

bw
Old 12-19-2009, 12:37 PM   #336
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

Thats O.K Blue we are here to get to the truth and reality and all notions are welcome
lol
dominic
Quote:
if there's fear attached to it - i don't really think so.

i feel that zaina needs to analyse those events more closely, before coming to conclusions..which might be misleading..the lady might need to develop some techniques of say personal protection..not all contact are pleidians'.. i thinks there's various presences around, and some are may not be as benevolent..excuse my skepticism..i call it caution...

look intoyour emotios pre and after the event...if it feels you with a bad feeling, i think the conclusion has to be that your being is being invaded by some unwanted force..she herself calls those events attacks..

close introspection helps..

bw
Old 12-19-2009, 03:06 PM   #337
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

Hi dominic

Do you get mesasages, or events - if so how do they appear/happen..in what state, is there a strong emotion attached..

bw
Old 12-19-2009, 03:06 PM   #338
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
Yes lightblue at one with all Earth/all species/animals/plants life galaxy/stars planets.
Therefore there is unison and harmony with all living things
lol
Old 12-19-2009, 03:09 PM   #339
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

i've no doubt..it's a powerful symbol..jacqie's i mean.. do you get meggages from anywhere..how do you experience them..when do they come? bw
Old 12-19-2009, 03:12 PM   #340
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member

One month ago, I started to hear a tiny high sound during my meditations. It is like a kind of frequency..week but clear. Than, another sound appeared...
...and last night, the third sound came, as three different, but somehow connected frequencies.
Interesting

Love&Respect

Quote:
Originally Posted by meditate4life View Post

Our promises to you are not taken lightly. We are One in the experience of everlasting life.
The Cosmic Fire comes down to you from the higher dimensions and activates the pineal gland.
The Infinity Codes are Holographic information packets in the form of light and sound.
Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 03:13 PM   #341
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi dominic

Do you get mesasages, or events - if so how do they appear/happen..in what state, is there a strong emotion attached..

bw
The way it happens to me is when i am in a deep thoughtful mood. meditations..and as I said to you before there is a discernment to know what is coming from a higher level of consciousness and what is coming from your own brain.....once you know this discernment........THE GATE TO TELEPATHY OPENS.
lol
dominic
Old 12-19-2009, 03:15 PM   #342
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

hi oliver

Quote:
One month ago, I started to hear a tiny high sound during my meditations. It is like a kind of frequency..week but clear. Than, another sound appeared...
...and last night, the third sound came, as three different, but somehow connected frequencies.
Interesting
would you say theat the sounds wrere like a buzz in your ear/s? how would you differentiate them? would you be able to recognise them if you heard them ellsewhere/

bw

bw
Old 12-19-2009, 03:17 PM   #343
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver View Post
Interesting

Love&Respect
hello,
It is by sound that we communicate with a higher level of consciousness...sometimes you hear a small ringing in the ear...communication.interesting you get a triad of sound...there must be one more to make a chord
lol
dominic
Old 12-19-2009, 03:17 PM   #344
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

hi dom

Quote:
The way it happens to me is when i am in a deep thoughtful mood. meditations..and as I said to you before there is a discernment to know what is coming from a higher level of consciousness and what is coming from your own brain.....once you know this discernment........THE GATE TO TELEPATHY OPENS.
how do you employ your discerment..bw
Old 12-19-2009, 03:19 PM   #345
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
hi oliver

would you say theat the sounds wrere like a buzz in your ear/s? how would you differentiate them? would you be able to recognise them if you heard them ellsewhere/

bw

bw
Hello blue,
the high pitch sound is a frequency to let you know that there is information coming through and that you are of that same frequency...the higher the consciousness the higher the frequency
lol
dom
Old 12-19-2009, 03:21 PM   #346
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
hi dom

how do you employ your discerment..bw
with wisdom
lol
dom
Old 12-19-2009, 03:25 PM   #347
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

I agree with lightblue always be careful when allowing any data coming through, always place the golden sphere around you your home children etc.
Now these contacts are being more aired shall i say there has been a higher level of negative beings trying to place fear into some i have noticed by some threads made on other sites.
You may be targeted because this is their wish to try and stop this connection.
Yes use discernment in all areas and only invite in when you know, feel, that this is right for you, i would not call out to the universe for contact never have never would, i only take in which is given to me and only when my intuition and heart connections say this is positive.
Old 12-19-2009, 03:26 PM   #348
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
hello,
It is by sound that we communicate with a higher level of consciousness...sometimes you hear a small ringing in the ear...communication.interesting you get a triad of sound...there must be one more to make a chord
lol
I don't quiet get it, particularly the concluding bit..when you say triad of sounds..

i am curious, particularly because i get these occasional ringing in my ears - i never used to..this ihas started a couple of months ago..i had my hearing tested and it's top notch, though i am not a musician..in fact the audiologist who tested me sad that she founds similar results in musicians with excellent hearing...this was not just any audiologist ..she is phd scientist..happpens to be a friend.. so i CAN say that there's no abnormality..i still hear the buzzing (high pitched) on and off..not bothersome, but i can't ignore it..we might be mutating..i read somewhere, can't remember where any more, that buzzing in the ears these days in a symptom of our pinneal glands working hard..don't know if yoy heard of that..
Old 12-19-2009, 03:26 PM   #349
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
I agree with lightblue always be careful when allowing any data coming through, always place the golden sphere around you your home children etc.
Now these contacts are being more aired shall i say there has been a higher level of negative beings trying to place fear into some i have noticed by some threads made on other sites.
You may be targeted because this is their wish to try and stop this connection.
Yes use discernment in all areas and only invite in when you know, feel, that this is right for you, i would not call out to the universe for contact never have never would, i only take in which is given to me and only when my intuition and heart connections say this is positive.
Thank you Jacquie for your wise discernment and information
lol
dominic
Old 12-19-2009, 03:28 PM   #350
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
hi oliver

bw

bw
Hi Lightblue,

It is not buzzing sound and it it is not in my ear/s. The sound are near my head, from the left side, the boldest one is just in front of my forehead, they are changing the places. I think i would recognise them if I heard them elsewhere.
...and of course, I would like an whole orchestra, not only a choir..lol..

Btw. Dominic what you will tell me about Lyrans

Love&Respect

Last edited by Oliver; 12-19-2009 at 03:35 PM.
Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote