Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-05-2010, 05:23 PM   #526
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

you think people would be running scared? if so where?
bw
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 08:19 AM   #527
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightblue View Post
you think people would be running scared? if so where?
bw
What I think is, if a person who does not believe in E.T;S IS CONFRONTED BY ONE , or many , this will create massive emotional fear in them, it will shatter their reality
lol
dom
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 01:46 PM   #528
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

And we can thank Holywood for this. The majority of their movies / shows depict the ET's as negative warriors or deceiving beings that are out to take over the world and its inhabitants.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 02:10 PM   #529
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
And we can thank Holywood for this. The majority of their movies / shows depict the ET's as negative warriors or deceiving beings that are out to take over the world and its inhabitants.
Exactly micjer,
therefore people already fear E.T's without having seen any.....and religions, sects , skeptics do not believe in them..so the reality of seeing one ,will shatter their reality
lol
dom
Old 01-06-2010, 04:32 PM   #530
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

Therefore would a full Disclosure be wise ,for people who are skeptics...all religions and sects ,millions of peoples reality will be shattered...what do you think?
lol
dominic

Quote:
Old 01-06-2010, 04:47 PM   #531
gwynned
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOMINIC 777 View Post
Exactly micjer,
therefore people already fear E.T's without having seen any.....and religions, sects , skeptics do not believe in them..so the reality of seeing one ,will shatter their reality
lol
dom
Actually the Vatican came out recently suggesting that ETs might exist and that such would not be incompatible with church teachings. Curious that they felt the need to come out with this statement now. Do they know something?
gwynned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 05:03 PM   #532
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you gwynned ...very wise
lol
dom

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynned View Post
Actually the Vatican came out recently suggesting that ETs might exist and that such would not be incompatible with church teachings. Curious that they felt the need to come out with this statement now. Do they know something?
Old 01-06-2010, 05:14 PM   #533
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

I feel it has to be done gradually. Actually the way it is happening. More and more sightings. Get MSM to show more and more evidence. Get people talking.

If more and more non believers see things with their own eyes, they will certainly start questioning their beliefs.

Warm them up and then full disclosure. Too sudden and total chaos. There a lot of good folk in the bible belt for example that need a gentle transition. I have some wonderful relatives that have been very faithful to their religion, and for them to have their world turned upside down would be very traumatic.

I wonder what percent of the population actually still believes that we are alone? It actually might be a lot lower percent than what we are told.
Old 01-06-2010, 05:25 PM   #534
gwynned
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I feel it has to be done gradually. Actually the way it is happening. More and more sightings. Get MSM to show more and more evidence. Get people talking.

If more and more non believers see things with their own eyes, they will certainly start questioning their beliefs.

Warm them up and then full disclosure. Too sudden and total chaos. There a lot of good folk in the bible belt for example that need a gentle transition. I have some wonderful relatives that have been very faithful to their religion, and for them to have their world turned upside down would be very traumatic.

I wonder what percent of the population actually still believes that we are alone? It actually might be a lot lower percent than what we are told.
I believe you are right. I don't know the number, but a substantial majority of people believe we are not alone. Logic would dictate that, if the ETs were NOT benevolent, why are they waiting? They would obviously have advanced technology, so it would make no sense to make their presence known but not land and take over, if that was their intention. Why wait? I tend to agree with James Gilliland that there is a concerted effort on the part of some in the UFO world to demonize the ETs to try and protect the interest of those currently in power.

My guess about the Vatican disclosure is that they know what is coming and don't want to look like they've been hiding information or deceiving people for centuries. Just a guess.
gwynned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 04:07 AM   #535
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynned View Post

My guess about the Vatican disclosure is that they know what is coming and don't want to look like they've been hiding information or deceiving people for centuries. Just a guess.

You are correct here I think. If you can't beat them ......Join them mentality. Oh they know! When we look at the symbolism around the Vatican....they know!

Old 01-07-2010, 09:48 AM   #536
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

Mnay religions , sects and skeptics do not believe in E.T . and the fundamnetal christians certainly do not...therefore there are billions of people who are still in darkness
lol
dom

Quote:

Old 01-07-2010, 01:52 PM   #537
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

It is along the lines of still believing in Santa Claus, to think we are alone in the universe.

Full disclosure would sure cause a disruption at Sunday service wouldn't it.
Old 01-07-2010, 02:09 PM   #538
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

I agree,
but their are still millions of skeptics and religious people who do not want to believe in it, if mass discloser takes place this will affect them emotionallly and may even shatter their reality .....what do you think?
lol
dom

Quote:
It is along the lines of still believing in Santa Claus, to think we are alone in the universe.

Full disclosure would sure cause a disruption at Sunday service wouldn't it.
Old 01-07-2010, 02:21 PM   #539
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Would disclosure cause madness/hysteria in the populace! I think so for the majority of the closed minds this would undoubtedly be to hard to comprehend.
I have to agree that perhaps the only way slowly integrating it into the media via films/tv etc may ultimately make a break through, but this has been been part of the plan for a long while now and how far have we come not that far i feel.
Perhaps the hand may be forced in which case chaos will follow unless those who do not believe suddenly have an overpowering surge of understanding in this knowledge, there will always be that divide.
I can understand why disclosure has been slow coming when there are so many minds closed.
Then if a sudden appearance was made, those minds which are closed would fear because of the indoctrination which we have been fed that all ET's are bad.
Once education is given about the true nature of who we all are can be brought into the system of all beliefs this will always be a problem that the humans will face.
Dom you have asked a extremely difficult question which i feel may have no answer.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 04:56 PM   #540
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

Well put , Jaccquie,I feel the same way as you do,millions are in darkness(ignorance)even seeing films is not reality.. disclosure will cause madness/hysteria in the populace! I think so for the majority of the closed minds this would undoubtedly be to hard to comprehend.Also it will shatter thieir sense of reality .......
lol
dom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
Would disclosure cause madness/hysteria in the populace! I think so for the majority of the closed minds this would undoubtedly be to hard to comprehend.
I have to agree that perhaps the only way slowly integrating it into the media via films/tv etc may ultimately make a break through, but this has been been part of the plan for a long while now and how far have we come not that far i feel.
Perhaps the hand may be forced in which case chaos will follow unless those who do not believe suddenly have an overpowering surge of understanding in this knowledge, there will always be that divide.
I can understand why disclosure has been slow coming when there are so many minds closed.
Then if a sudden appearance was made, those minds which are closed would fear because of the indoctrination which we have been fed that all ET's are bad.
Once education is given about the true nature of who we all are can be brought into the system of all beliefs this will always be a problem that the humans will face.
Dom you have asked a extremely difficult question which i feel may have no answer.
Old 01-07-2010, 06:05 PM   #541
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

And here is the number one problem.....first thoughts will go to this movie.

Independance Day....

Old 01-08-2010, 01:51 PM   #542
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Independance Day....

thank you micjer, will comment once I have seen the video
lol
dom
Old 01-08-2010, 05:44 PM   #543
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

Why are the E.T.s PORTRAYED AS BEING NEGATIVE......If they wanted to overun the Earth they could have done it a long time ago...therefore what is the reason behind these neg films?
lol
dom

Quote:

Independance Day....

Old 01-08-2010, 06:05 PM   #544
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

This is no different than the way both Holywood and Main stream media portray the Islamic people. Are all Islamic people terrorists. Of course not. 99.99999 percent of Islamic people are peace loving people. There is a very small percent that is not, yet the PTB want us to fear them all.

They are doing the same thing in portraying ET's.

It is all about placing fear into the sub-conscious ignorant minds of the unconscious majority.

There is so much sterotyping in this world. Many americans think Canadians live in Igloos and use dogsleds to go to town.

Old 01-08-2010, 09:25 PM   #545
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

I agree with what you say ,there is a great deal of indoctrination and conditioning and demonizing the enemy....any enemy......therefore the question is Why? Why do they make E.T'S negative?
lol
dom

Quote:
This is no different than the way both Holywood and Main stream media portray the Islamic people. Are all Islamic people terrorists. Of course not. 99.99999 percent of Islamic people are peace loving people. There is a very small percent that is not, yet the PTB want us to fear them all.

They are doing the same thing in portraying ET's.

It is all about placing fear into the sub-conscious ignorant minds of the unconscious majority.

There is so much sterotyping in this world. Many americans think Canadians live in Igloos and use dogsleds to go to town.

Old 01-09-2010, 04:51 AM   #546
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I agree with what you say ,there is a great deal of indoctrination and conditioning and demonizing the enemy....any enemy......therefore the question is Why? Why do they make E.T'S negative?
lol
dom

The way I look at this is like this.

Let's say you owned a flock of sheep. Now next door the neighbour has a very nice farm with lushious grass. You do not want your sheep to go there however.

How do you keep them from going there?

You implant fear into them. You put up either barbed wire, electric fence or have a border collie to scare them to stay at home.

It is all about fear and control. They don't want us to raise our frequencies. I believe that only individuals that are not living in fear and living in light and love frequencies will be able to see and communicate with these higher density beings.
Old 01-09-2010, 06:14 AM   #547
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

hello micjar,
again I agree with you, FEAR is the master key used ,however the E.T are far more cleverer than the negs therefore some sort of covert link up has been made by the positive E.T with Mankind...maybe telepahically or in the flesh so to speak,and the frequencies are being raised through the pineal gland and other means,therefore the frequencies cannot be stopped,therefore there is a master plan
lol
dom

Quote:
The way I look at this is like this.

Let's say you owned a flock of sheep. Now next door the neighbour has a very nice farm with lushious grass. You do not want your sheep to go there however.

How do you keep them from going there?

You implant fear into them. You put up either barbed wire, electric fence or have a border collie to scare them to stay at home.

It is all about fear and control. They don't want us to raise our frequencies. I believe that only individuals that are not living in fear and living in light and love frequencies will be able to see and communicate with these higher density beings.
Old 01-09-2010, 01:51 PM   #548
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Definately a master plan.

There are high ranking politicians in on this also.

The one thing that convinced me was when George W was told about the 9-11 tower being hit when he was in the classroom talking about goats. His reaction was one of total non surprise. It was like being told the movie had started, a script that he had already seen. ..... then he stayed and finished the goat story.

Life is a play and we are all just players in it.

Are we under quarantine at the moment. Is this holding up disclosure?

Cheers.

M.
Old 01-09-2010, 02:29 PM   #549
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Well put , Jaccquie,I feel the same way as you do,millions are in darkness(ignorance)even seeing films is not reality.. disclosure will cause madness/hysteria in the populace! I think so for the majority of the closed minds this would undoubtedly be to hard to comprehend.Also it will shatter thieir sense of reality .......
lol
dom
tHerefore disclosure would not be too wise if it left millions of people FRIGHTENED ....
Old 01-09-2010, 06:54 PM   #550
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

what makes you sure that all e.t. are benevolent?

why not speak for yourselves rather than guess what would happen to others..human beings are more resourseful than that..

.i don't think individuals holding the key to disclosure are as philanthropic..and if there was a disclosure, what is it that we'd hear? would we haer the full story?I somehow feel they don't know it either...bw
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote