Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 10-17-2008, 12:17 AM   #26
uniconr
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Oct. 24: Stock Market Crash

i really dont appreciate preaching, its quite disrespectful to the beliefs of others. especially in the form of threats, 'you are nothing without god', 'you will never be exalted by god' please if youre going to continue to say things like that say them on a different forum.
otherwise i welcome any input you might have here.

one thing though, when the stock market fails, it is because investors are scared and they sell. by spreading some prophecy you and the prophecy forum guy are contributing to the fear and hence to the failure. not that i think its not going to happen anyway, but people really shouldnt need a prophecy to understand what is happening around them.
uniconr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 12:25 AM   #27
ralok_j
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by uniconr View Post
one thing though, when the stock market fails, it is because investors are scared and they sell. by spreading some prophecy you and the prophecy forum guy are contributing to the fear and hence to the failure. not that i think its not going to happen anyway, but people really shouldnt need a prophecy to understand what is happening around them.

There's plenty of other factors to fear, that will cause a sell off, than forum rumors (weak economic fundamentals, crumbling credit markets, etc........)
ralok_j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 12:32 AM   #28
ctophil
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
i really dont appreciate preaching, its quite disrespectful to the beliefs of others. especially in the form of threats, 'you are nothing without god', 'you will never be exalted by god' please if youre going to continue to say things like that say them on a different forum.
otherwise i welcome any input you might have here.

Please understand that the words I used in other posts are paraphrases directly from the Bible. Those are not my words and are not "threats." They are simply truth. Anybody who knows the Bible can back me up on this. Now, I give you prophecies and predictions for you to study and figure out for yourselves if they are definitely truths. For the truth remains the truth no matter what. As I said, if you don't like prophecy, then don't read it. Some of us want to know though.

-Phillip
ctophil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 01:16 AM   #29
silverman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctophil View Post
Please understand that the words I used in other posts are paraphrases directly from the Bible. Those are not my words and are not "threats." They are simply truth. Anybody who knows the Bible can back me up on this. Now, I give you prophecies and predictions for you to study and figure out for yourselves if they are definitely truths. For the truth remains the truth no matter what. As I said, if you don't like prophecy, then don't read it. Some of us want to know though.

-Phillip
Hey guys!

Just take it easy! I believe we want to keep "camelot" & "avalon" place & space to be a space & place of peace and harmony!

So relax and if you don't know if dow goes up or down:

You just become opinion-less technical CFD-platform-traders as long they keep the markets open...this makes fun and earns you some extramoney while your surfing in avalon-forum....

- -

When you're in Switzerland next time I will invite you to a delicious Swiss Cheese Fondue, have some tasty wine and I show you where you can get some delicious chocolate and the next day we do a nice trip through nice little tiny Switzerland

Cheers, silverman
silverman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 01:18 AM   #30
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hueyii View Post

I predict that it will snow in the northeast united states in the next 30 days. Get your warm clothes out of the mothballs!
Here's something that I don't mind.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 01:21 AM   #31
uniconr
Avalon Senior Member

im happy that you love god and god loves you : ) and maybe he does change his hair colour every day.
really, i dont wish to argue with what you believe, and i do understand that some of your words are from the bible.
what i said was that i dont appreciate you or anyone preaching from religious text, or telling other people that they are incorrect in their beliefs. its disrespectful
uniconr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 02:08 AM   #32
malakai
Avalon Senior Member

Ok people,
Lets all sit down be quiet for a moment and think why we are here at this forum.
First and most important is preparation for the our bleak future.
There is no point in bickering about the stock market as the NWO have their plans in place and there is nothing you can do about it.
We should all be talking about planning and preparation not about things that are out of our hands.
It isn't just this thread either, its all the other threads too.
Nothing is happening, all I see is talk and no one asking about how to build this , were to get these supplies etc, etc.
Maybe everyone has all their **** in place and don't need anything.
When Bill and Kerry opened this forum I was exited to swap ideas and help others in anyway I could.
But this forum is very disappointing and has no purpose at all.
If this is the ground crew that is supposed to be awakened and ready then I think I am probably be one of the few left.
I see dead people every day and now I think they are also chatting on this forum too, which is a pitty.
Don't waist you time here if you are not preparing, go on holiday and enjoy your life while you still have one.
Didn't wish to sound to negative but hey I think you needed to hear it.
Peace be with you all
malakai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 02:13 AM   #33
CosmicFever

Prophecy (pra-fo-see) An event or events that two or more people agree on ahead of time.

Self Fullfilled Prophecy: One or more nuts decide to make something happen because a bunch of people believe it will take place.

peace,
julie
Old 10-17-2008, 03:13 AM   #34
Squeptikal
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
im happy that you love god and god loves you : ) and maybe he does change his hair colour every day.
really, i dont wish to argue with what you believe, and i do understand that some of your words are from the bible.
what i said was that i dont appreciate you or anyone preaching from religious text, or telling other people that they are incorrect in their beliefs. its disrespectful
Yes, reciting the Bible which may be the way in which the PTB have designed this insane reality in the first place, might just be playing into their hands. If you expect the prophesies to be fulfilled, then just like Nostradamus's predictions we'll experience some collective interpretation of reality that won't be obviously clear, and then believers (there's that word again) will believe even more in the nonsense contained within it. THEY are creating our reality THROUGH US in that case.

Which of the following is more likely? That Jesus (Jmmanuel) was an immaculate conception by a god that remains aloof and unseen, or that someone (or something) placed a fertilized human embryo inside Mary while she slept dreaming of the best sex she'd ever had?

In this age of mapping the human genome and cloning, can't we get beyond the old fireside tales and look at what is possible now, and what we believed to be impossible only a few decades ago to see a major trend here? Stories are merely that - stories. Public opinion once held that the earth was flat, that the sun revolved around it, that women who didn't perform automatic circumcision were witches, and that money was something we all needed to live comfortably and that we couldn't live without it. We keep re-living the same insane history because of our self-imposed WRONG BELIEFS.

Science now contends that there was an evolution of the species from one to many and that there was no creation because an all-powerful God wasn't a peer-reviewed theory. Yet, their own data suggests spontaneous creation of many to the now few species! Does this not smack of deliberate ignorance and professional posturing?

Science also contends that the earth was once Pangea in the middle of a huge ocean and that the continent simply broke apart to form the familiar continental configuration we have today. No matter that it simply makes no logical sense, and that the theory of subduction & plate rotation is not evident on any other planet in our system. Again we have illogical theories being pushed as the best explanation EVEN THOUGH THEY DON"T MATCH THE OBSERVED FACTS AND ARE NOT REPEATABLE!! A complex and indistinct theory with no basis in observable or historic fact floats to the surface of our consciousness because of an elite group of self-proclaimed experts' BELIEFS which are WRONG!

A much more plausible theory which DOES adhere to the observable facts, which IS observed on other planets, IS repeatable, and which ALSO EXPLAINS SOME CRAZY IDEAS OF THE EARTH BEING HOLLOW (OR at least POROUS) is laughed off by the peer-review people because it interferes with their WRONG BELIEFS. This theory holds far greater scientific weight yet is being mocked and ignored by the scientific establishment - JUST AS THE UFO PHENOMENON AND ANTI-GRAVITY community are. It turns out that anti-gravity is merely gravity in the inverse through standing wave theory as presented by Stan Deyo here.

We are made to believe things that don't make sense in our collective observation by BELIEVERS which reduces our knowledge of what is possible and replaces it with what SOMEONE ELSE WRONGLY BELIEVES. This is the control system that inevitably results in our being constantly dumbed down and voiceless and begging for some explanation - no matter how illogical or ridiculous it may be. Religious beliefs are even more insidious because of how much hatred, war, and love of money it creates WITHOUT EVEN ACKNOWLEDGING GOD!

Instead, why not create a belief in a reality that does not include the gloom & doom but instead does include a massive pole shift, a large & much-needed devaluation of the US currency, and no nuclear war? I could live with that much more sanely. How about you?

God isn't a being, God is every being throughout all realms transcending all time forever. Can I get an AMEN here?
Squeptikal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 03:21 AM   #35
warngen
Avalon Senior Member

we will just have to wait and see if this event will occur.......
i stocked up already...thinking that the oct 7 event would change everything...
warngen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 03:24 AM   #36
ralok_j
Avalon Senior Member

Did anyone watch The Big Idea with Donny Deutsch?
ralok_j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 03:30 AM   #37
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

if ROBINHOOD was here...
he would probably say

now that i am retired...
isn't it great to sit up here in heaven,
and, see the "ultra rich"
raping "the rich"
(although it is unfortunate,
they are pulling stuff out of average people too)
however...invest with criminals...
and, you eventually also get burned

i am glad,
i pulled my money out of that "fools market"
decades ago !!! and, told others to do the same thing,
buy land !!!

and, learn how to live simply

turn off the tv

stop buying the magazine/movie/and, newpaper c.r.a.p.

it's a real insult;
NOT ONLY TO US, who do NOT want to read your lies,
but, also to the fibre of trees,
the "good trees"
it's printed on

they too will have issues, with those who originated the lies

i can only imagine--where those guys are going
when they cycle out of this lifetime--i am sure,
it is a place, NONE of US, are very likely to see !!!

it is NEVER too late,
for those on the wrong side
(and, i know, some of you are reading this)
to get out your whistle
(and, BLOW !!!)

do NOT SAY, you have NOT been warned

also...if they say; they will look after you

there are many people, who make that claim

and, do NOT follow through on it,

after_all, anything that is disposiable,
they are likely to dispose,
maybe you think, we are first,
and, you are protected,
think again,
they do NOT leave people around
to talk, so, in essence,
you might think you have options,
when you do NOT

if, i was you...
i'd be blowing your whistles,
while you still have a chance!!!

when the game is over...
the king and the pawn are put into the same box !!!

love
susan
the eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 11:20 AM   #38
CosmicFever

Question Re: Oct. 24: Stock Market Crash

It's my opinion that today will be a wild ride on Wall Street. 80 million options are set to expire. President addresses the nation at 10:00. Gold manipulation is so obvious that my four year old niece can see it. I'm sick of hearing what Warren Buffet is doing. If I still owned stock I would be selling at the opening bell. A little bit of something is better than a whole lot of nothing. Life support may be discontinued today. Friday has always been a good day to dump on the American public. It gives the PTB all weekend to get their lies in order and most Americans will be more concerned with who their favorite NFL team is playing on Sunday.

peace,
julie

"I can't think about that right now. If I do, I'll go crazy. I'll think about that tomorrow." ~Scarlett O'Hara
Old 10-17-2008, 11:33 AM   #39
Elephant Man
Avalon Senior Member

"" am glad,
i pulled my money out of that "fools market"
decades ago !!! and, told others to do the same thing,
buy land !!!

and, learn how to live simply

turn off the tv

stop buying the magazine/movie/and, newpaper c.r.a.p.""

Thats the way, aha aha, I like it!
well said young lady
Elephant Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 02:06 PM   #40
Steve_G

Mods- can we have a sub-section for predictions and prophecies please? That way the people who want to go around scaring each other and/or building up false hopes can forecast to each other to their hearts' content without cluttering up the rest of the forum.
Old 10-17-2008, 03:30 PM   #41
CosmicFever

The name of this thread, "Oct. 24: Stock Market Crash", is obviously dealing with both a date in the future and an event that hasn't occured yet. The title alone implies that there could possibly be some prophesy and/or predictions in the content. Perhaps if one is uncomfortable with that they should skip it and move on to another topic.

peace,
julie
Old 10-17-2008, 03:43 PM   #42
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Lightbulb Re: Oct. 24: Stock Market Crash

Quote:
Originally Posted by malakai View Post
Ok people,
Lets all sit down be quiet for a moment and think why we are here at this forum.
First and most important is preparation for the our bleak future.
There is no point in bickering about the stock market as the NWO have their plans in place and there is nothing you can do about it.
We should all be talking about planning and preparation not about things that are out of our hands.
It isn't just this thread either, its all the other threads too.
Nothing is happening, all I see is talk and no one asking about how to build this , were to get these supplies etc, etc.
Maybe everyone has all their **** in place and don't need anything.
When Bill and Kerry opened this forum I was exited to swap ideas and help others in anyway I could.
But this forum is very disappointing and has no purpose at all.
If this is the ground crew that is supposed to be awakened and ready then I think I am probably be one of the few left.
I see dead people every day and now I think they are also chatting on this forum too, which is a pitty.
Don't waist you time here if you are not preparing, go on holiday and enjoy your life while you still have one.
Didn't wish to sound to negative but hey I think you needed to hear it.
Peace be with you all
I think your wrong, I have found this forum very helpful and have learned a lot in the few weeks I've been here.
There is more to our lives than making physical preparations for the coming days, we also need emotional support and have spiritual needs. Great to be around people on the same wavelength.
Hopefully I have been of help in one way or another.

Thx everyone
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 04:47 PM   #43
ctophil
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
I think your wrong, I have found this forum very helpful and have learned a lot in the few weeks I've been here.
There is more to our lives than making physical preparations for the coming days, we also need emotional support and have spiritual needs. Great to be around people on the same wavelength.

Thx everyone
I agree, Swanny. I find the Avalon forums very interesting (Camelot too for its great whistleblower interviews). The people here on Avalon updates me continuously throughout the day on breaking news (alternative and mainstream) and some "enlightened" opinions that have helped me prepared spiritually and physically for this extremely tough crisis we are going through for the next 3 - 4 years. And I can't thank you all enough!

-Phillip
ctophil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 06:19 PM   #44
LOCOAZ2008
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Oct. 24: Stock Market Crash

READ AND THINK!!!!!

Fears of Lehman's CDS derivatives haunt markets
It is a full week after bankers gathered in New York to start sorting out the derivatives mess left by the bankruptcy of Lehman Brothers. We still do not know who is on the hook for some $360bn of default insurance, or how much they will have to pay.

Those on the wrong side of these Lehman debt contracts - known as credit default swaps (CDS) - must come up with the money by Tuesday, the next D-Day in the ever-fraught calendar of the credit markets. There has been a deafening silence so far.

http://jsmineset.com/

http://www.marketwatch.com/news/story/gold-falls-4-one-month-low/story.aspx?guid={E0D556D0-8E0F-4F20-B571-725EA55BCB85}&dist=msr_1

no doubt some of that will be used to pay off Lehman-related instruments which come due on it's either the 21st or 24th....24th I think it is.

DO YOU SEE WHY DE 24.......
LOCOAZ2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 01:39 AM   #45
Xhaosis
Avalon Senior Member

predictions, are just guesses.. dreams, or even better, trying to feel deeper and more alive, in this reality that is so hollow in the flow of the mainstream, of this world we have been taught to believe. One thing or another, I have learned is just reveling in all of this. Just as Oct. 14th came to pass, with nothing, I believe their is no human being alive right now, that can tell me what is going to happen. Now as far as reading between the lines, you can read one of many things, you can see a calamity of humanity coming, you can see suffering and even war. Once the haves and have not arise we will have a big imbalance, and their will be fighting for the things that are available for survival. Just as I understand now, the money I have now is worth much more then it was just a year ago.. As far as predictions, I think those are a fools parody If you are giving divine wisdom, I suggest you keep it to yourself. Instead of spreading the great conclusion work on meditation and preparation for the things to come.. Either way nine times out of ten, people won't listen anyhow.

PEACE
Xhaosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 02:37 AM   #46
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

For those folk who have never experienced the exhilaration of a rapidly dropping stock market, here is a rather graphic picture that portrays the exact feeling.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Stock market crash.jpg (8.9 KB, 22 views)
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 02:46 AM   #47
Knightbk
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xhaosis View Post
predictions, are just guesses.. dreams, or even better, trying to feel deeper and more alive, in this reality that is so hollow in the flow of the mainstream, of this world we have been taught to believe. One thing or another, I have learned is just reveling in all of this. Just as Oct. 14th came to pass, with nothing, I believe their is no human being alive right now, that can tell me what is going to happen. Now as far as reading between the lines, you can read one of many things, you can see a calamity of humanity coming, you can see suffering and even war. Once the haves and have not arise we will have a big imbalance, and their will be fighting for the things that are available for survival. Just as I understand now, the money I have now is worth much more then it was just a year ago.. As far as predictions, I think those are a fools parody If you are giving divine wisdom, I suggest you keep it to yourself. Instead of spreading the great conclusion work on meditation and preparation for the things to come.. Either way nine times out of ten, people won't listen anyhow.

PEACE

I agree 100%.

As I posted on another thread, my Grandpa who is 90+ and lived through World War 2, the Great Depression, economic collapses in Europe, etc, etc told me that when he was growing up and living his life, there were people predicting the end of everything, on an almost daily basis and they had REAL problems back then.

He saw a german blow his brothers brains out and he saw plenty of other people killed and hung, and oh ya, they were near the point of starvation but never starved, despite Germans and Italians keeping food out of their hands and killing people who broke those laws.

People think they have "problems" these days because their 401 lost some money or they have to wait 12 years instead of 8 to buy a new car or their home lost fake value and they freak out. Go to a third world country and see what reality is.

I am not saying that things wont get worse, but the simple fact is, they may bottom out and then get much better.

Nobody knows EITHER way and analysts are only good at predicting the past after it happens I notice.

Last edited by Knightbk; 10-19-2008 at 02:49 AM.
Knightbk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 03:46 AM   #48
Tuza

Quote: 14 December 2008 --- 1260 days begin again. 2-1/2 years begin. --- World War III begins with attacks on the United States, the United Kingdom, and Israel.

Yep that just makes my day, month and year. Something to really ponder and look forward to.

As if there isn't enough dispicable acts of degeneration and sickness by humans on the earth, hey, it's not over yet folks, we have more wonderful things to look forward to.

I do believe in the Creator, angels, ETs and all the rest but sometimes I can't help thinking I would like to have a go at time travel, go back to the source and stop all experience except the positive, no fall, no nothing, that would relieve billions of living things excruciating carnate lives on earth. I can't stand even watching animal planet anymore, too upsetting.
Old 10-19-2008, 04:55 AM   #49
california
Avalon Senior Member

Good post Ctophil.

Thanks for the input.

I love this kind of info!
california is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 03:08 AM   #50
malakai
Avalon Senior Member

well I am glad for you that you have got the emotional support you need to face the coming days.
Now check them emotions at the door and start preparing phisically because time is running out and you don't want to be left with all the other chickens running around with no head on when all hell starts to break loose.
If you still think I am wrong, then unfortunatly you are a lost cause.
If you ain't a survivalist then you shouldn't be here, there are lots of other forums that will take care of all your emotional needs.
Peace and love to you all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post

Thx everyone
malakai is offline   Reply With Quote