Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 11-10-2008, 01:25 AM   #1
freekatz
Avalon Senior Member

Default What if we’re finally winning?

A strange thing has been happening to me lately – I’m feeling incredibly light and optimistic, like there is really hope for the first time. We’ve been lied to so many times over the millennia, are we ready to trust change, do we know how it feels, will we continue to fight it as we go through the healing crises and all that it brings up?

I don’t have any faith in American politics after I saw the way Dennis Kucinich was dealt with – what a sham only the chosen puppets allowed to stay in the race. I don’t have faith in Obama, maybe he is a good man, maybe he’s a bad man, maybe he’s completely controlled, I certainly don’t agree with all his policies or voting record, but what if the “promise” of change has been enough to bring about a major shift for the US and consequently the planet?

Maybe the Illuminati and hidden forces will change with us, and those who are too far gone will just be left ranting and gibbering in the corner like the maniacs that they are, alone and scared.

A warmonger can scream “attack” until he’s blue in the face, if there are no soldiers to do his bidding there is no war.

I don’t understand some of you, I may not even like you if we met, but I do love you and that is true.

People can change, the planet can change, the course of our future can change.
freekatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 01:32 AM   #2
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What if we’re finally winning?

Nice one Freekatz !

I was having a similar change of heart at the start of October. I feel a lot more optimistic than I did, and that really came to me as a change in feeling, rather than on account of any one thing I'd read.

I think there is a groundswell of positive vibe and maybe that's what the awakening is. I join your optimism that this wave will carry all with it. In the end there will be no fight nor great showdown as all of our souls and hearts start to vibrate with the underlying change that is going on.

Keep the vibe... awesome.

K
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 02:05 AM   #3
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

The we end up with a world at peace,
Instead of a world using peaceful times to prepare for winning the next war.

We might end up with the same number of conflicting opinions,
But with the understanding that one not may agree with a certain point of view, but can have a mutual understand that someone can have the right to that point of view.

We could end up working all for one goal... Give the children of this planet a livable planet, instead of working in groups to have that right only for the groups members children at the cost of all other children.

And if we lose, well we gave the devil a ride for his money...
What was the quote of Independence Day again:

Quote:
"Mankind." That word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests. Perhaps it's fate that today is the Fourth of July, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom... Not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution... but from annihilation. We are fighting for our right to live. To exist. And should we win the day, the Fourth of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day the world declared in one voice: "We will not go quietly into the night!" We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on! We're going to survive! Today we celebrate our Independence Day!

"We will not go quietly into the night!" with 6.5 Billion Voices.......

Edit: (Spelling Errors that Itch me.)

Last edited by TranceAm; 11-10-2008 at 02:44 AM.
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 02:24 AM   #4
Peter
Avalon Senior Member

Thankx Freekatz, I'm getting the (at first) strange sensations that things are looking better, from my point of view anyway. I feel a great weight has been lifted (nothing to do with Obama winning) or that a door has been opened towards a more positive future. All the doom and gloom was getting me down. I could literally feel Alex Jones shouting over my shoulder at me.
I am beginning to appreciate how lucky I am especially when I look at whats happening on this planet, my worries are nothing compared to those of a child that has had his or her limbs blown off.
Although its refreshing to see so many people waking up even though there is still a lot of tree shaking to do.
I feel like I'm riding the same wave as you and Kulapops and I join you both in your enthusiasum for humanities future, lets project a smoother ride for us all.
Keep on Keeping on,
Peter.
Its a shame Norval was made to walk the plank though.
Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 02:43 AM   #5
freekatz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulapops View Post
Nice one Freekatz !

"I think there is a groundswell of positive vibe and maybe that's what the awakening is. I join your optimism that this wave will carry all with it. In the end there will be no fight nor great showdown as all of our souls and hearts start to vibrate with the underlying change that is going on."

Keep the vibe... awesome.

K
That's what I'm feeling too!! Thanks for reading my rambling thoughts
Old 11-10-2008, 03:09 AM   #6
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

What , three positive feeling people in a room together at Avalon ?

Some poster will be along presently no doubt to redress that balance

We can't have this positivity growing surely? can we...?

You betcha...and I don't think it's down to me or you guys or a host of others. I think maybe we're just radios picking up the static of the shift that's taking place.

Or maybe I'm delusional .... there's always that possibility of course

What I do know...is that someone needs to ban me from Avalon for my own good if I don't take my positivity outside for a bit and try and stop myself logging on here every single day. !

AA anyone ? I think I feel another thread coming on lol

peace n love to all.

K
Old 11-10-2008, 03:20 AM   #7
sleepingnomore

Smile Re: What if we’re finally winning?

I didn't take part in the elections but watched the activity, it lightened my heart to see how many people were willing to come out of the woodwork and demand change. Even if they don't get it the movement has started and there is no way to shut it off.
Old 11-10-2008, 03:39 AM   #8
freekatz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TranceAm View Post
The we end up with a world at peace,
Instead of a world using peaceful times to prepare for winning the next war.

We might end up with the same number of conflicting opinions,
But with the understanding that one not may agree with a certain point of view, but can have a mutual understand that someone can have the right to that point of view.

We could end up working all for one goal... Give the children of this planet a livable planet, instead of working in groups to have that right only for the groups members children at the cost of all other children.

And if we lose, well we gave the devil a ride for his money...
What was the quote of Independence Day again:

"We will not go quietly into the night!" with 6.5 Billion Voices.......

Edit: (Spelling Errors that Itch me.)
This is our dream and I believe it's growing, it feels so strong now!
Old 11-10-2008, 03:42 AM   #9
freekatz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter View Post
Thankx Freekatz, I'm getting the (at first) strange sensations that things are looking better, from my point of view anyway. I feel a great weight has been lifted (nothing to do with Obama winning) or that a door has been opened towards a more positive future. All the doom and gloom was getting me down. I could literally feel Alex Jones shouting over my shoulder at me.
I am beginning to appreciate how lucky I am especially when I look at whats happening on this planet, my worries are nothing compared to those of a child that has had his or her limbs blown off.
Although its refreshing to see so many people waking up even though there is still a lot of tree shaking to do.
I feel like I'm riding the same wave as you and Kulapops and I join you both in your enthusiasum for humanities future, lets project a smoother ride for us all.
Keep on Keeping on,
Peter.
Its a shame Norval was made to walk the plank though.
I agree, we are lucky and we have the chance to move things forward for those people who are in much less fortunate conditions....
Old 11-10-2008, 04:33 AM   #10
Tara
Avalon Senior Member

I think we are moving into the 4th dimension. I know some have already done this, but I think it has now effected the masses. We're on our way.
Tara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 08:18 AM   #11
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
What , three positive feeling people in a room together at Avalon ?
Make that four!

whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 10:15 AM   #12
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

What if we're finally winning?

Then rejoicing is in order, and we will soon settle the score, but:

"Don't look back, something may be gaining on you."
-Satchel Paige

We are winning, but we can never rest!
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 10:36 AM   #13
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

Hey I'm with you, I guess we won't be able to have discussions like this on avalon anymore so I hope there is space for this sort of discussion on Camelot.

I am pretty used to having predictive dreams around especially big weather events and terrorist attacks- generally things that effect a lot of people in the world. I am certainly not alone and if tried most people could tap into this either through meditation etc.... for me its dreaming but anyway lately I have been soaring around the sky, looking at the beautiful world around us in my dreams and getting information like "there are many paths to the same result" " all roads lead to Rome" and really really positive results upon waking.

This is why I was so so surprised to be reading all the very negative stuff about October etc....

Anyway its great to be finally having such powerfully positive dreams, something I think has changed for the better.

Take care of your positive vibes and don't let anyone derail you !

g
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 10:54 AM   #14
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

i have always been optimistic about our future. I talked to some people that know a little bit about what is going on behind the scenes, but they have a feeling that everything will be OK despite a large dose of negativity around us. that is why I am not focusing on "how to survive agenda". Instead I am trying to be a co-creator of a positive future reality. Sometimes i think that all that extensive "physical" preparations for the incoming events will keep you stuck in the 3D. Anyway, after the pole shift, nuclear war, tsunamis, earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, flooding, food and water shortages, etc.will you have enough supplies to last longer than 3 months? My second question is: what will you do with that gold and silver you have accumulated? eat it or use it as medicine?
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 11:18 AM   #15
andromeda
Avalon Senior Member

It might be that we are entering the 6th day of the underworld according to the Mayan calendar...

I feel optimistic too...somehow I feel we will make it no matter what

Love & Light
andromeda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 11:32 AM   #16
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

"Make that four!" - lol nice one Whitecrow !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harper View Post
Hey I'm with you, I guess we won't be able to have discussions like this on avalon anymore so I hope there is space for this sort of discussion on Camelot.
I know what you mean...I am a forum beginner and I'm a little unclear as to where 'general chat' is not 'general discussion'.

I think building community is an important point of what's to come, that can start on avalon with total strangers and who knows eventually there will come a tipping point.

So even preparing for survival, I believe, could be 'off-topic' lol if in fact the real change that is to come is the way in which we relate to one another.

Burgundia, that's exactly the change I went through, I thought it's not about preparing for physical survival in the end... that doesn't seam real. I was buying extra soup, now I'm eating it ! lol...nice soup btw...

Is that what the 'social groups' are for ? I guess I'd better start one then ! Though that seems a little counter productive, as after all, surely that is better achieved on open threads.

Love this thread by the way...my kinda spread
Old 11-10-2008, 12:54 PM   #17
Rareheart
Avalon Senior Member

We will all find what we seek. As long as we stay positive, we'll see positive results.
As far as the doom and gloom, and survival preparation stuff:
Quote:
that is why I am not focusing on "how to survive agenda". Instead I am trying to be a co-creator of a positive future reality.
I have an inner "Knowing" that whatever happens, as long as I am following my heart, I'll be in the right place at the right time.
If a tsunami comes ashore (I can throw a rock into the Atlantic Ocean from here) there'll be a raft floating nearby, with a cold beer in the cupholder, waiting for me. I have complete and total trust in the universe.

Rareheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 01:33 PM   #18
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Definitely feeling lighter, happier and more optimistic. And despite the recession, I seem to be attracting money and opportunity. Can't complain!
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 06:47 PM   #19
freekatz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by andromeda View Post
It might be that we are entering the 6th day of the underworld according to the Mayan calendar...

I feel optimistic too...somehow I feel we will make it no matter what

Love & Light
That sounds interesting...do you have any more information on that?

Still feeling great today!!
Old 11-10-2008, 06:49 PM   #20
herbivore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by andromeda View Post
more info?
herbivore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 12:11 AM   #21
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by herbivore View Post
more info?
If you don't know much about the Mayan calendar and the whole 'days' thing, it's really worth checking out Ian Lungold's seminar on them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDN6Z...eature=related

The day's relate to equaly periods of time in each of several epochs. In each successive epoch the period gets shorter by a factor of twenty.

In each epoch there are seven days and six nights. the current epoch started in 1999 and each day or night represents a period of one year.

So in 2008 we are nine periods in, which puts us at five days plus four nights.

This would mean 'day six' would come next year, and the end of this epoch comes at the end of the seventh day (thirteenth period) on....you guessed it...

2012 Ta-daa... !

Thing is, some of the days mark periods of significant change within the epoch, I think day four/five is an important tipping point. also important is that in the last epoch, each 'period' of a day or night lasted twenty years, so the changes are coming a lot faster.

This may have something to do with the vibrations that people are picking up. they can almost feel a change in the air. Who knows.

Hope that helps.

peace n love

K
Old 11-11-2008, 05:05 AM   #22
freekatz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
If you don't know much about the Mayan calendar and the whole 'days' thing, it's really worth checking out Ian Lungold's seminar on them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDN6Z...eature=related

This may have something to do with the vibrations that people are picking up. they can almost feel a change in the air. Who knows.

Hope that helps.

peace n love

K
Gosh, complicated stuff...thanks for the great links, I've watched the first one, very informative.
Old 11-11-2008, 12:45 PM   #23
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by freekatz View Post
Gosh, complicated stuff...thanks for the great links, I've watched the first one, very informative.
You're welcome freekatz ! I have to admit, I'm only up to no. 13 of 18 myself. Unfortunately, since the dawn of avalon, my free time for watching links has been eroded by reading and posting ! Anyone else have this problem? Help ! I need to get help ! lol

I promise myself I'm going to fix this. Less time on here and more time in the fresh air outside. You know, now that we're winning.. maybe we can relax a little and take a little avalon holiday lol....

love ya !

K