Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 01-02-2009, 03:42 PM   #101
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: AMERO: HOT and TRUE news!

So, if we go to the amero, will prices stay the same?
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 05:35 PM   #102
oldpaganfreak
Avalon Senior Member

"So, if we go to the amero, will prices stay the same?"

not a chance...sorry, lonely worrier.
i'm guessing that prices will double, because the new currency will be worth more, but the prices will stay then same. so, if the amero is worth $2 cdn, and milk changes from $1 /litre to amero1/litre, the prices will have basically doubled. wages should follow the same pattern though.
oldpaganfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 05:50 PM   #103
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

So, are you saying prices will stay the same but we'll just have half the money we did before to buy things with it?
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 06:01 PM   #104
Swanny
I dont need a label !

When the countries switched to the euro they all complained about the prices jumping up
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 06:01 PM   #105
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

This is just one part of it you need to look at the bigger picture you . If the Amero comes in, and this might be the Obama test for Jan 20th we have heard about ,Then the NAU is not far behind If your tired of sitting on the fence about this it is time to get involved . or your rights and freedoms are gone . The NAU is not a law it does not have to be passed by congress or parliament it is a treaty and as such your rights and freedoms do not apply to treaties. So any thing they agree to after it is signed you have no say in if you are at all concerned about this you need to google the movie End of Nations it explains the downfall of the E.U. and the side effects of going this route Do you realize that if this becomes fact and the NAU comes into being that all labour now is open to biding from all counties involved. You are seeing it first hand if you live in Texas with the building of the super hiway it is all being done by mexican crews what happens is simple they want to build a new hiway you work in road construction if you want to work then you have 2 choices lower your wage expectations to assist in the construction or wait and hope another better paying constrution job comes along .
What you really need to do is watch this video it`s from the E.U. Ireland is very close to going the Iceland route they have a vote on to decide if they will accept the Lisbon Treaty if the vote no it gets defeated now the pressure is being applied to them.

here is the Link
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...70489472554607
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 06:20 PM   #106
oldpaganfreak
Avalon Senior Member

i don't think that you will se a canadian revolution. we are too polite.
i've heard about the 'super highway', but we have been told that it is a fiction. has anyone actually seen the construction taking place?
oldpaganfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 06:25 PM   #107
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

They have already picked out the site in Windsor and the story circulating is it is to relieve traffic conjestion
http://blogdg.ctl.ca/2008/01/new_bri...r_gateway.html
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 06:32 PM   #108
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

For anybody that wants to know, construction has consisted of mostly Mexican crews for years and nobody seems to care. I've been in construction for the last 16 years and many, many times I was the only non-mexican on the job.I'm talking from the roofers to the sprinkler pipes to the drywall to the fire alarm crews.oops, this is in response to alittle of Northern Boy and rogue2's posts, I forgot to put the quotes in.

Last edited by Dantheman62; 01-02-2009 at 06:44 PM.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 05:25 PM   #109
silverman
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zNqcmlaFog
silverman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 10:29 PM   #110
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

Seeing Northern Boy raised the super-hiway thru Texas thought you would like to know about this article I just found on Rense:

Trans Texas Corridor
Not Dead - Just Renamed
TURF Supporters Demand ACTION, Not Rhetoric
From Terry Hall
1-7-9

TURF reaction to TxDOT announcement:

The announcement by TxDOT Executive Director Amadeo Saenz at the Texas Transportation Forum that the "Trans Texas Corridor, as it was originally envisioned, is no more," is just another in a series of comments to lead opponents into believing the Trans Texas Corridor is indeed dead. TURF believes this is a deliberate move to dupe opponents into complacency, and we expect iron-clad action before we begin celebrating victory.

It's clear from the TxDOT Director's speech, that it's only a name change and the Trans Texas Corridor is, in reality, going underground.

This fact is evident in just about every news source across the state:

"'Amadeo told folks at the forum that the Trans-Texas Corridor, as it was originally envisioned, is no more,' Amacker said. 'Instead, what we've got is a series of smaller projects.'

Those 'smaller projects' will apparently include the 300-plus miles of what has been called TTC-35 from San Antonio to the Oklahoma border and the I-69 project from the Rio Grande Valley to Texarkana. But they will not be called the Trans-Texas Corridor." -- Austin American Statesman

__________________________________________________ _____

"Other than backpedaling from the Trans-Texas Corridor brand, and the goals and priorities set over the years, the Trans-Texas Corridor remains intact.

TxDOT still plans to partner with private corporations to build and lease projects. Toll roads, truck-only lanes and rail lanes are also still on the table.

Environmental studies for the I-35 and East Texas corridor segments still chug through the pipeline. And a development contract with Cintra of Spain and Zachry Construction Co. of San Antonio, for projects paralleling I-35, is still valid". -- San Antonio Express-News

__________________________________________________ _______

"The renewed effort now will operate under the name 'Innovative Connectivity Plan.'" -- Houston Chronicle
__________________________________________________ _______

No law has been changed, no minute order rescinded, no environmental document re-done (as is required by federal law), and there are still two contracts signed giving two Spanish companies the right of first refusal on segments of the corridor previously known as TTC-35 & TTC-69. So by every real measure, the Trans Texas Corridor goes on full steam ahead. What today's hype was about is a political ploy to make the public go back to sleep while it gets built under a different name. While we welcome genuine responsiveness from TxDOT and a true repeal of the Trans Texas Corridor, this hardly qualifies.

Lets just say, we agree with Senator Robert Nichols' statement in the Dallas Morning News:

"If it is just a name change, and nothing more, I don't think that is going to do much to appease lawmakers," said Nichols, R-Jacksonville.

Texans Uniting for Reform & Freedom (TURF)
(210) 275-0640
terri@texasturf.org
www.TexasTURF.org
Barron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 11:48 PM   #111
Swanny
I dont need a label !

The only problem I can see with buying gold if you can afford it is who are you going to sell it too when everything collapses??
Old 01-08-2009, 12:04 AM   #112
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

@Swanny: Depends on the context. In a longer term survival situation, it may be the defining factor in some situations. If you can get some, why not do it? If you can't well, you just follow whatever path you are on right?
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 01:30 AM   #113
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Yea I suppose but if things get that bad trying to stay alive is going to be hard enough let alone trying to look after a lump of metal just in case things go back to the old monetary system
I reckon money would be better off spent on short term survival
Old 01-08-2009, 02:21 PM   #114
silverman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
The only problem I can see with buying gold if you can afford it is who are you going to sell it too when everything collapses??
there is a time after the collapse, a time where the value of both PM's will be at such a much higher level....

and believe me: all the NWO-freaks, people working with central banks, helicopter ben, and funky hank paulson...allt illuminatis and freemasons have plenty of gold....

i agree with all comments, that one can not eat precious metals, but will help to stand up faster after any type of crisis....

but to enjoy that fact, yes, make sure you have enough food, water, etc...

cheers, silverman

silverman is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
amero