Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-14-2008, 03:14 PM   #1
letitshine
Avalon Senior Member

Default have the 10/14/08 threads been moved or erased

was on last night looking at those threads and dont see them now, also dont see the ufology forum , is it too early and my eyes arnt open or were they moved because nothing happened
letitshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 03:25 PM   #2
wintersun
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: have the 10/14/08 threads been moved or erased

hahahaha, thats funny. There are a few. I say let them stay, just as a reminder! Maybe people finally learn something from all this nonsense!
wintersun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 03:42 PM   #3
ATYT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wintersun View Post
hahahaha, thats funny. There are a few. I say let them stay, just as a reminder! Maybe people finally learn something from all this nonsense!
Yes completely agree. those threads must remain.
ATYT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 03:45 PM   #4
gordon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Yes completely agree. those threads must remain.
Maybe the Mods are thinking on a date to remove them? Besides that, most-all mods and includeing Bill and Kerry are into beliveing this 10/14/08 stuff. Just look at ALL the threads-posts that the Mods have made.
gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 04:15 PM   #5
wintersun
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordon View Post
Maybe the Mods are thinking on a date to remove them? Besides that, most-all mods and includeing Bill and Kerry are into beliveing this 10/14/08 stuff. Just look at ALL the threads-posts that the Mods have made.
I see some big trouble in PC pretty soon. This Deagle bs was a pretty bad wound already.

At least they didn't post this 14/10 bs on the main page as well!

They seem kinda silent lately btw.
Old 10-14-2008, 04:32 PM   #6
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I see some big trouble in PC pretty soon. This Deagle bs was a pretty bad wound already.

Everyone makes mistakes. I'm just guessing but they may be pretty embarrassed that their ET brothers haven't backed them up by now. If and when we do meet them, it'll be on their schedule, and it'll be a surprise to everyone, I think.

Regardless of the spaceships not appearing, we have here a great tool. This forum links thousands of us in real time - the next best thing to telepathy. Use this! In this way Bill & Kerry have done a great service to mankind, regardless of whether the savior - oops, I mean the Galactic Brotherhood - appears to save us. They have given us this tool. If we fail to use it effectively, we'll look back one day and wish we had.
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 04:43 PM   #7
letitshine
Avalon Senior Member

the threads should definetly stay. everyone here is yoost to handling heavy info here . From what i have read the federation was just going to show themselves in the form of a ship, no direct contact , this would not be a saving or a bailing out. I believe it would be exactly what the globe needs for a transcending the victim consciousness that has been very tactfully attached to the mass of the population .
Old 10-14-2008, 05:01 PM   #8
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

First off, I'm not aware of any of the mods who were into 10/14 or even Bill or Kerry for that matter. I think Bill did post something to that affect somewhere.

Next this whole fiasco reminds me of Nancy Lieder and Zata talk. My own personal opinion is that when anyone gives an actual date for this type of event , more often then not it does not happen.
Old 10-14-2008, 05:03 PM   #9
wintersun
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
First off, I'm not aware of any of the mods who were into 10/14 or even Bill or Kerry for that matter. I think Bill did post something to that affect somewhere.

Next this whole fiasco reminds me of Nancy Lieder and Zata talk. My own personal opinion is that when anyone gives an actual date for this type of event , more often then not it does not happen.
Hahahah now this really made me laugh, great post!

Damn, our psychics will start being afraid to submit any date related data, if we keep on like this
Old 10-14-2008, 04:38 PM   #10
zorgon

Quote:

The 14/10 stuff has been spammed all over other forums as well. ATS had over 30 active threads forcing them to disallow any new threads but people still snuck in stuff like the Google Earth anomalies...

Now Blossom (or a pretender) logged on to ATS this morning and is already saying it might not happen till February (no year given)

This Oct 14th and Oct 7th **** has struck a blow to serious research that will take decades to repair... And I doubt its over yet because the believers will rally around any scrap tossed out by the OP's as to why it didn't happen.

Frankly its made me so sick of the whole thing I am rethinking my participation on forums in general as it seems more people are interested in the garbage than any REAL info, whether they believe or not, as the abundance of threads (especially the 185 page one at ATS) show

But I shall wait till tomorrow and see what happens...
Old 10-14-2008, 04:41 PM   #11
wintersun
Avalon Senior Member

I wish to remind people that the one known as David Wilcock, love him or hate him, already said a long time before that nothing will happen. You might wanna check his new blog considering this issue

http://divinecosmos.com/index.php?op...=410&Itemid=70
Old 10-14-2008, 10:33 PM   #12
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorgon View Post
This Oct 14th and Oct 7th **** has struck a blow to serious research that will take decades to repair... And I doubt its over yet because the believers will rally around any scrap tossed out by the OP's as to why it didn't happen.

Frankly its made me so sick of the whole thing I am rethinking my participation on forums in general as it seems more people are interested in the garbage than any REAL info, whether they believe or not, as the abundance of threads (especially the 185 page one at ATS) show
Don't you think that was the point of the disinformation given through her in the first place?

Dont loose heart. The Earth Ascension process is a rich reward for those present at this time. You dont even need channelled information to be a participant - that stuff is merely spectator sport. Sort of like TV pundits giving thier opinions etc.

Just enjoy the ride, and if forums like this turn you off, then spend the time on your inner forum

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 10:55 PM   #13
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

But Average Joe, you are saying that people who channel (hearing voices) are scitzophrenic. Or one person is and all the others are simply liers or also medically affected the same. THE GFOL was not a term made up by Blossom Goodchild. If you only believe something you can see and touch then I guess you dont accept scientific remote viewing.

I know exactly where youre coming from though but everyone wants concrete solid evidence so that there is absolutely no doubt at all. I just dont accept that the unknown can be explained by mental problems and a wild imagination.
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 11:46 PM   #14
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Yes but we need to accept that a significant proportion of the worlds population do have psychiatric problems. And a significant proportion therefore of internet users, and a significant proportion of users of any website including this one. Problems ranging from mild to severe.

It is unfortunate, but you can't be sure that you are talking to somebody of a sane and sound mind, we can't just assume that every person with a message is copus mentus. And thats the problem, you read all this info on the net, and some of it inevitably is from fantasists and paranoics. But there is no way of knowing who is who other than intuition. My intuition tells me that a high proportion of it is bogus. My intuition of course, could be ****.

So, channellers, people with guardians and all that? To be honest, looking at it from a medical POV, it looks like classic schizophrenia in a lot of instances. Unless of course there is no such thing as mental illness and the medical profession is wrong....all those people sectioned who are having delusions of talking to entities actually are....

But the thing is, they're not.

So why would channellers be any different? It would be different if there was just a shred of evidence that the things they channel are real, then you could say that hey, these people are the real deal, so and so said this and it actually happened....but it never does!

And if we had that shred of evidence, then we could say "she's been channelled disinfo" and put it forward as a possible theory. Until then though, her delusions were just wrong, not right.

Remote viewing, again do we have any solid evidence that it works. Yes we know the military took it seriously and researched it but what were the results?

One thing I do know is that there are no good remote viewers or channellers on this site as that thread the other day proved, when that guy asked people to identify what was in his hand, and nobody did.

God, I sound so skeptical. I never used to be, you know.
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 01:07 AM   #15
Norval
Banned

When is "disclosure", his return, this King of the universe, when is the return of Jesus?
When will that one thousand five hundred mile big Heavenly New Jerusalem show up?

True, it is written that we will not know at what time of the day, nor the day, that disclosure will
happen. As has been stated before in these threads about the bible, it will happen like a thief in the
night. It also says that it will be at a time when it is least expected.

We are also warned not to run here and there looking for anything. But it does say to look up and
see the signs, and to look around and see the "times" we are in. We are to know the "season" of
when it is immanent. Why else would anybody be searching as we all are?

Because we all know something is going to happen.

Just the bibles view point.
Norval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 04:54 PM   #16
Goert

Quote:

Agree.Good observation.But of course,there is always the excuse of timeline variants and a host of disclaimers to be made,as well as the cult mentality of those that will be apologetic and make up further perverse rationalizations for promoting falsehoods and purveyors of lies.
Old 10-14-2008, 04:59 PM   #17
wintersun
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goert View Post
Agree.Good observation.But of course,there is always the excuse of timeline variants and a host of disclaimers to be made,as well as the cult mentality of those that will be apologetic and make up further perverse rationalizations for promoting falsehoods and purveyors of lies.
Thats how it always was and unfortunately always will be... People would kill just to prove they were right, not to mention make all sorts of explanations and excuses.
Old 10-14-2008, 05:13 PM   #18
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

Hello folks, I think from now on you shoud disregard any specific date, I would hasten to suggest that if universal info is coming through one or any of these people, they are not giving them exact times, they simply don't think in terms of 4 o clock saturday evening. Time is a human occupation, soon to them may mean 50 years considering what they are aware of. I would also like to say that anyone who gives you an exact date would have to be very foolish if they weren't sincere, I mean if it doesn't happen then they really look stupid, or they are just playing at the amount of distraction it causes to the real issues. If it happens we will know and what benefit will it be to know that its gonna happen at 2 or 3????? Remember to be aware of your (& MINE of course) egos. Is it so we can all say we knew it first aren't we great or we were in on something that the rest of the world isn't. To feel unique, powerful or superior?
To be honest I have compassion for them as they have side-stepped, back-peddled and out-right changed their tune so many times I don't even know why I'm typing this !! :-)

Take care to you all, PS if you haven't seen the Zeitgeist - Addendum film on google, its amazing way better way to spend our time to be honest. Keep smiling !
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 05:14 PM   #19
Euphor|a
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah the mods here need to take some mod classes, deleting isn't cool unless it's an uncalled for topic. I should be a mod, I modded for superhonda.com and am a current mod for raging-angels.com. ANYways I knew blossom was a FAKE, I did have a really cool dream last night about the event that was suppost to happen today. I was at a party with my friends and he lived on top of this huge hill I find myself at a lot in different dreams and i went outside at about 2am and saw a HUGE like 5 mile long mother ship that looked very real. I brought everyone outside to see it and they were amazed, as it started to get light out I noticed that it was starting to move a little more over this tall tall mountain with a peak, all the sudden the craft was flickering and it went through the peak of the mountain. Some time goes by and I still see it flickering and going through, I then found out that it looked very much like a TR3B and it was IN FACT a hologram TOTALLY FAKE, which explained the flickering and going through the top of the mountain.
Euphor|a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 05:16 PM   #20
wintersun
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphor|a View Post
Yeah the mods here need to take some mod classes, deleting isn't cool unless it's an uncalled for topic. I should be a mod, I modded for superhonda.com and am a current mod for raging-angels.com. ANYways I knew blossom was a FAKE, I did have a really cool dream last night about the event that was suppost to happen today. I was at a party with my friends and he lived on top of this huge hill I find myself at a lot in different dreams and i went outside at about 2am and saw a HUGE like 5 mile long mother ship that looked very real. I brought everyone outside to see it and they were amazed, as it started to get light out I noticed that it was starting to move a little more over this tall tall mountain with a peak, all the sudden the craft was flickering and it went through the peak of the mountain. Some time goes by and I still see it flickering and going through, I then found out that it looked very much like a TR3B and it was IN FACT a hologram TOTALLY FAKE, which explained the flickering and going through the top of the mountain.
Actually this 14 10 BS was so fake that I had no dreams at all
Old 10-14-2008, 05:32 PM   #21
stresswon
Avalon Senior Member

No alien ship!?!?! get out of town! How dare they! You would think an advanced race would know how to keep a schedule!

SERIOUSLY:

This alien thing is getting old. Most of us here would dare to say we are not the only lifeforms in the universe, but come on. We need some rational thought. I know to believe in some of the testimonials on camelot/avalon are far fetched, but what can you do? Take it wit a grain of salt and keep digging for the truth. Honestly I do think a lot of this Galactic federation of Light is nonsense, but it's my opinion and I have that right. But come on people, don't tell me that on a certain date aliens will come to earth and change everything, have it not happen and NOT expect some sort of retort. We still are human.
stresswon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 05:58 PM   #22
letitshine
Avalon Senior Member

humans not aliens , thats why they make movies like war of the worlds to ingrain the word alien and the thought it envokes
Old 10-14-2008, 05:05 PM   #23
Dadrious
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Neither bill nor kerry backed this...
Dadrious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 05:07 PM   #24
wintersun
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dadrious View Post
Neither bill nor kerry backed this...
Lets hope so
Old 10-15-2008, 04:10 AM   #25
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=wintersun;50630]I see some big trouble in PC pretty soon. This Deagle bs was a pretty bad wound already.

QUOTE]

Yeah, the warning from Bill Deagle didn't happen. And the Web bots predictions too. Nothing disasterous happened on Oct. 7th.
Miriam Delicado's prediction on July 31 of the earthquake for Los Angeles hasn't happened.

I guess we all can't be right.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote