Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-14-2008, 03:14 PM   #1
letitshine
Avalon Senior Member

Default have the 10/14/08 threads been moved or erased

was on last night looking at those threads and dont see them now, also dont see the ufology forum , is it too early and my eyes arnt open or were they moved because nothing happened
letitshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 03:25 PM   #2
wintersun
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: have the 10/14/08 threads been moved or erased

hahahaha, thats funny. There are a few. I say let them stay, just as a reminder! Maybe people finally learn something from all this nonsense!
wintersun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 03:42 PM   #3
ATYT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wintersun View Post
hahahaha, thats funny. There are a few. I say let them stay, just as a reminder! Maybe people finally learn something from all this nonsense!
Yes completely agree. those threads must remain.
ATYT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 03:45 PM   #4
gordon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Yes completely agree. those threads must remain.
Maybe the Mods are thinking on a date to remove them? Besides that, most-all mods and includeing Bill and Kerry are into beliveing this 10/14/08 stuff. Just look at ALL the threads-posts that the Mods have made.
gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 04:15 PM   #5
wintersun
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordon View Post
Maybe the Mods are thinking on a date to remove them? Besides that, most-all mods and includeing Bill and Kerry are into beliveing this 10/14/08 stuff. Just look at ALL the threads-posts that the Mods have made.
I see some big trouble in PC pretty soon. This Deagle bs was a pretty bad wound already.

At least they didn't post this 14/10 bs on the main page as well!

They seem kinda silent lately btw.
Old 10-14-2008, 04:32 PM   #6
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I see some big trouble in PC pretty soon. This Deagle bs was a pretty bad wound already.

Everyone makes mistakes. I'm just guessing but they may be pretty embarrassed that their ET brothers haven't backed them up by now. If and when we do meet them, it'll be on their schedule, and it'll be a surprise to everyone, I think.

Regardless of the spaceships not appearing, we have here a great tool. This forum links thousands of us in real time - the next best thing to telepathy. Use this! In this way Bill & Kerry have done a great service to mankind, regardless of whether the savior - oops, I mean the Galactic Brotherhood - appears to save us. They have given us this tool. If we fail to use it effectively, we'll look back one day and wish we had.
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 04:38 PM   #7
zorgon

Quote:

The 14/10 stuff has been spammed all over other forums as well. ATS had over 30 active threads forcing them to disallow any new threads but people still snuck in stuff like the Google Earth anomalies...

Now Blossom (or a pretender) logged on to ATS this morning and is already saying it might not happen till February (no year given)

This Oct 14th and Oct 7th **** has struck a blow to serious research that will take decades to repair... And I doubt its over yet because the believers will rally around any scrap tossed out by the OP's as to why it didn't happen.

Frankly its made me so sick of the whole thing I am rethinking my participation on forums in general as it seems more people are interested in the garbage than any REAL info, whether they believe or not, as the abundance of threads (especially the 185 page one at ATS) show

But I shall wait till tomorrow and see what happens...
Old 10-14-2008, 04:41 PM   #8
wintersun
Avalon Senior Member

I wish to remind people that the one known as David Wilcock, love him or hate him, already said a long time before that nothing will happen. You might wanna check his new blog considering this issue

http://divinecosmos.com/index.php?op...=410&Itemid=70
Old 10-14-2008, 04:43 PM   #9
letitshine
Avalon Senior Member

the threads should definetly stay. everyone here is yoost to handling heavy info here . From what i have read the federation was just going to show themselves in the form of a ship, no direct contact , this would not be a saving or a bailing out. I believe it would be exactly what the globe needs for a transcending the victim consciousness that has been very tactfully attached to the mass of the population .
Old 10-14-2008, 04:54 PM   #10
Goert

Quote:

Agree.Good observation.But of course,there is always the excuse of timeline variants and a host of disclaimers to be made,as well as the cult mentality of those that will be apologetic and make up further perverse rationalizations for promoting falsehoods and purveyors of lies.
Old 10-14-2008, 04:59 PM   #11
wintersun
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goert View Post
Agree.Good observation.But of course,there is always the excuse of timeline variants and a host of disclaimers to be made,as well as the cult mentality of those that will be apologetic and make up further perverse rationalizations for promoting falsehoods and purveyors of lies.
Thats how it always was and unfortunately always will be... People would kill just to prove they were right, not to mention make all sorts of explanations and excuses.
Old 10-14-2008, 05:00 PM   #12
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Assumption is the mother of all **** ups.

Jenny

Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 05:01 PM   #13
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

First off, I'm not aware of any of the mods who were into 10/14 or even Bill or Kerry for that matter. I think Bill did post something to that affect somewhere.

Next this whole fiasco reminds me of Nancy Lieder and Zata talk. My own personal opinion is that when anyone gives an actual date for this type of event , more often then not it does not happen.
Old 10-14-2008, 05:03 PM   #14
wintersun
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
First off, I'm not aware of any of the mods who were into 10/14 or even Bill or Kerry for that matter. I think Bill did post something to that affect somewhere.

Next this whole fiasco reminds me of Nancy Lieder and Zata talk. My own personal opinion is that when anyone gives an actual date for this type of event , more often then not it does not happen.
Hahahah now this really made me laugh, great post!

Damn, our psychics will start being afraid to submit any date related data, if we keep on like this
Old 10-14-2008, 05:05 PM   #15
Dadrious
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Neither bill nor kerry backed this...
Dadrious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 05:07 PM   #16
wintersun
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dadrious View Post
Neither bill nor kerry backed this...
Lets hope so
Old 10-14-2008, 05:13 PM   #17
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

Hello folks, I think from now on you shoud disregard any specific date, I would hasten to suggest that if universal info is coming through one or any of these people, they are not giving them exact times, they simply don't think in terms of 4 o clock saturday evening. Time is a human occupation, soon to them may mean 50 years considering what they are aware of. I would also like to say that anyone who gives you an exact date would have to be very foolish if they weren't sincere, I mean if it doesn't happen then they really look stupid, or they are just playing at the amount of distraction it causes to the real issues. If it happens we will know and what benefit will it be to know that its gonna happen at 2 or 3????? Remember to be aware of your (& MINE of course) egos. Is it so we can all say we knew it first aren't we great or we were in on something that the rest of the world isn't. To feel unique, powerful or superior?
To be honest I have compassion for them as they have side-stepped, back-peddled and out-right changed their tune so many times I don't even know why I'm typing this !! :-)

Take care to you all, PS if you haven't seen the Zeitgeist - Addendum film on google, its amazing way better way to spend our time to be honest. Keep smiling !
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 05:14 PM   #18
Euphor|a
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah the mods here need to take some mod classes, deleting isn't cool unless it's an uncalled for topic. I should be a mod, I modded for superhonda.com and am a current mod for raging-angels.com. ANYways I knew blossom was a FAKE, I did have a really cool dream last night about the event that was suppost to happen today. I was at a party with my friends and he lived on top of this huge hill I find myself at a lot in different dreams and i went outside at about 2am and saw a HUGE like 5 mile long mother ship that looked very real. I brought everyone outside to see it and they were amazed, as it started to get light out I noticed that it was starting to move a little more over this tall tall mountain with a peak, all the sudden the craft was flickering and it went through the peak of the mountain. Some time goes by and I still see it flickering and going through, I then found out that it looked very much like a TR3B and it was IN FACT a hologram TOTALLY FAKE, which explained the flickering and going through the top of the mountain.
Euphor|a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 05:16 PM   #19
wintersun
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphor|a View Post
Yeah the mods here need to take some mod classes, deleting isn't cool unless it's an uncalled for topic. I should be a mod, I modded for superhonda.com and am a current mod for raging-angels.com. ANYways I knew blossom was a FAKE, I did have a really cool dream last night about the event that was suppost to happen today. I was at a party with my friends and he lived on top of this huge hill I find myself at a lot in different dreams and i went outside at about 2am and saw a HUGE like 5 mile long mother ship that looked very real. I brought everyone outside to see it and they were amazed, as it started to get light out I noticed that it was starting to move a little more over this tall tall mountain with a peak, all the sudden the craft was flickering and it went through the peak of the mountain. Some time goes by and I still see it flickering and going through, I then found out that it looked very much like a TR3B and it was IN FACT a hologram TOTALLY FAKE, which explained the flickering and going through the top of the mountain.
Actually this 14 10 BS was so fake that I had no dreams at all
Old 10-14-2008, 05:32 PM   #20
stresswon
Avalon Senior Member

No alien ship!?!?! get out of town! How dare they! You would think an advanced race would know how to keep a schedule!

SERIOUSLY:

This alien thing is getting old. Most of us here would dare to say we are not the only lifeforms in the universe, but come on. We need some rational thought. I know to believe in some of the testimonials on camelot/avalon are far fetched, but what can you do? Take it wit a grain of salt and keep digging for the truth. Honestly I do think a lot of this Galactic federation of Light is nonsense, but it's my opinion and I have that right. But come on people, don't tell me that on a certain date aliens will come to earth and change everything, have it not happen and NOT expect some sort of retort. We still are human.
stresswon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 05:58 PM   #21
letitshine
Avalon Senior Member

humans not aliens , thats why they make movies like war of the worlds to ingrain the word alien and the thought it envokes
Old 10-14-2008, 06:13 PM   #22
richard576
Avalon Senior Member

They should be removed.oct 14 just another day
richard576 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 07:59 PM   #23
undetected
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I specifically recall Bill saying weeks ago that nothing was gonna happen on the 14th. It's really weird that so many people here believed this nonsense was for real. This forum is all about the "ground crew" and those George Green's ETs made it fairly clear that they [that includes all the 'good' ETs] can't appear publicly any time soon. It would have to be a clear wish of a significant amount of our population that "might" result in them appearing.

"This Oct 14th and Oct 7th **** has struck a blow to serious research that will take decades to repair."

No, it hasn't. First of all, this 14th nonsense had nothing to do with any "serious research," and second, the 7th, even if it may not be too clear what the significance was [although the collapse of british and other banks might be it], has not been proven wrong. The message was that the 7th will start something that will have consequences over many months. We're only a few days down the line.

So as I see it, there is no discrepancy with any previous research so far.

And we might as well be happy that the PTB didn't abuse the 14th to make THEIR fleet appear.
undetected is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 08:03 PM   #24
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

I think that we've learned that chanelling is BS, people...

Blossom has just been getting voices in her head, as have many others that "channel"

In the olden days they were called "mentally ill" or "schizophrenic".

I'm just so sick and tired of all the bogus stuff that I read, often from the dodgiest methods of source ("I heard a voice in my head")

Lets get back to finding hard evidence for the lies that are being told, the alien cover up, what is really going on, instead of believing any old *****, and tying up any daft anomaly like a blue triangle on Google to daft theories to make them "work".

Rant over.
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 08:04 PM   #25
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by undetected View Post
I specifically recall Bill saying weeks ago that nothing was gonna happen on the 14th. It's really weird that so many people here believed this nonsense was for real. This forum is all about the "ground crew" and those George Green's ETs made it fairly clear that they [that includes all the 'good' ETs] can't appear publicly any time soon. It would have to be a clear wish of a significant amount of our population that "might" result in them appearing.

"This Oct 14th and Oct 7th **** has struck a blow to serious research that will take decades to repair."

No, it hasn't. First of all, this 14th nonsense had nothing to do with any "serious research," and second, the 7th, even if it may not be too clear what the significance was [although the collapse of british and other banks might be it], has not been proven wrong. The message was that the 7th will start something that will have consequences over many months. We're only a few days down the line.

So as I see it, there is no discrepancy with any previous research so far.

And we might as well be happy that the PTB didn't abuse the 14th to make THEIR fleet appear.
No British banks have collapsed to my knowledge. And none will either.
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote