Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 02-12-2010, 02:57 AM   #51
truthseekerdan
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Who Are Gabriel, Michael, and Lucifer?

ortho,

If you did not see this video, it explains a bit about Lucifer & Archangels. It's quite long almost 2 hrs. Hope this helps

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...0487918013901#
truthseekerdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 06:01 AM   #52
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you truthseekerdan. I just finished listening to it...but I was pretty tired...so I'll have to listen to it again. Some red flags went up when I heard that we are going to be 'Gods of our own Universes'. Was I hallucinating...or is this what he actually said? I just take everything as being possible...rather than accepting things. I'm naturally quite gullible (I think the Devil told me that in the basement of a church when I was just a boy - and I'm not kidding)...and I've been burned too many times.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-23-2010 at 06:46 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 06:39 AM   #53
truthseekerdan
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Some red flags went up when I heard that we are going to be 'Gods of our own Universes'. Was I hallucinating...or is this what he actually said? I just take everything as being possible...rather than accepting things. I'm naturally quite gullible...and I've been burned too many times.

Namaste
I believe any of us can become a co-creator with the Creator. Remember, He works thru His creation since He's omnipresent and we're All One.

Old 02-12-2010, 08:33 AM   #54
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

My understandings:

Lucifer is a fallen angel who fell because he was prideful enough to believe he knew better than God's plan for creation. Specifically, he did not believe God should have given humanity and creation Free Will. When he fell, he became part of the team working to 'prove God wrong' by trying to destroy God's plan for creation.

God's plan for creation is that all Life eventually awakens to it's own divinity and that Sons and Daughters of God (human beings) awaken to their divine heritage and continuously Ascend into the Light in the schoolrooms of infinity.

Lucifer is part of the plan to continue to live off of the light of humanity while pushing them in the downward spiral of separation until they have no more light to give.

Lucifer has already been taken to the court of sacred fire and went to his second death. He is no more. However, there are many many many many fallen beings much like the fallen Angel Lucifer was. The false hierarchy and dark forces is not run by one or two guys or gals. The false hierarchy is very very large. As it states in Revelations, 1/3 of the stars from heaven fell...

That being said it is cosmic clean up time and the dark ones who have deceived the children of God for so long are being taken up for judgment. Judgment is simply an opportunity to bend the knee surrender the darkness and work towards paying back the karma created. The other option is to jump into the sacred fire and be purified so the dark persona they create is no more and they start out their evolutions as a virgin pure soul having to do the whole thing over again from scratch with no memory or momentum's. It is their choice. Lucifer chose the second death. He is no more. (not to say another dark one wouldn't have taken up his name, not a good idea to be working with that name at all).

Archangel Michael is the Archangel of God Power and he is humanities protector. His twin flame is Archeia Faith. He is a grand cosmic Being who's Presence goes throughout the entire Milky Way on all planets here. As it states in Revelations and Enoch etc. Archangel Michael is the captain of the Lord's Hosts and it is he who is in charge of keeping the Children of God (humanity) protected within the laws of free will. He was also the One who removed the darkest ones from the spiritual realm when that needed to be done a very long time ago (the ol' war in heaven story).

Heaven is Oneness. Hell is separation. The forces of separation, by their own free will, chose to identify themselves with the opposites of God, the mirrors of God, such as: Hate, Jealousy, Betrayal, Greed, Gluttony, Lust, Death etc. This is all free will, and they can turn around any time and the infinite let's them back in the kingdom as long as they work towards balancing their karma.

The reality is that God is not at war with dark forces, because there is nothing outside of God. Dark forces believe they are at war with God, but it is impossible. God is all there IS. The infinite could of course instantly erase dark forces, but the infinite is love, and creates this game where we all have free will. The Goal is for the children of God to grow up and Be like their Father Mother ~ Be the Co-creators in infinity. To add to the infinity that God IS.

Archangel Gabriel is the Archangel of Purity. His twin flame is Hope. Purity is Ascension's Ray because humanity fell on the initiation of Purity many years ago. We must now "Ascend" back to the level of consciousness we came from, therefore, Gabriel is the Angel of Ascension.

Any ET's claiming to be the angels or working with these angels and trying to appear here is simply deception. The Ascended Hosts and the Archangels are working to help man pass their tests here in Schoolroom Earth which involve mankind taking back their own power by connecting to the Divine within them, their own I AM Presence, to bring forth the solutions that are required at this time.

We will raise up our own planet, fix our own bed here, and then we will be a shining star in God's creation rather than a slave race on a dark planet.

The last will be first and the first will be last. This seemingly dense planet will Be a shining bright star that will help teach and lead the way for many of the fallen planets and beings in this galaxy. We are One. We are love. We are the Children of God. We need nothing outside of ourselves to fix our planet. The Ascended Hosts and the Archangels like Gabriel and Michael work within us when we empower them, and in Oneness with them, and our own I AM Presence, we bring protection and love to our planet.

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 02-12-2010 at 06:41 PM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 07:46 PM   #55
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

So...Lucifer has ceased to exist? Was this Lucifer's choice? Are the wages of disagreement...eternal death? Is the Immortality of the Soul conditional? Can our souls cease to exist? Are Michael and Gabriel without fault or blemish...and will they help us miserable reprobates find peace living under a theocracy...wherein the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights will be null and void? Were the atrocities in the Old Testament justified...and completely defensible? Are the atrocities prophecied in the Book of Revelation justifiable...and completely defensible? Does Absolute Power Not Corrupt Absolutely? Also...in the original War in Heaven...33.33% of the angels joined Lucifer in rebellion against God (and Theocracy?)...but how many of the remaining 66.67% of the angels were fence-riders or were secretly in agreement with Lucifer? IMHO...the first and last commandment should be 'Thou Shalt Have No Gods'. But what do I know? I'm just a Prisoner of War on a Prison Planet with Grey Guards and a Reptilian Warden. Even if I did know...I couldn't do a damn thing about it. In the Final Judgment...it is my hope that it will be clearly seen...that I did not give God what he or she wanted...but that I gave God what he or she needed. I tend to think that somehow God lost touch...and that others began playing God...and used God's good name in vain. That would be a sin...wouldn't it?

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-12-2010 at 08:03 PM.
Old 02-12-2010, 11:57 PM   #56
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

The God outside of us that requires worship is a creation of man. It is certainly on the side of Lucifer and has nothing whatsoever to do with the only God there truly IS which is consciousness and is inside not outside. You are an individualization of the One.

For many millions / billions of years, in many levels of creations, free willed beings have chosen to steal the light from others and attempt to stop creation in it's tracks. I understand there is a big oh but poor old lucifer, he didn't want to 'worship the Church God, the god I've created in my head as some moron in the sky who requires worship". That's not god, that's a mental creation.

What the Luciferian hierarchy is truly working towards is to stop you from remembering who you are. They hate you because they know who you really are: An individualization of God. They believe making you suffer and ultimately lose your soul would be revenge for their own shortcomings because it is making God suffer. They want nothing more than you to completely use up all your light on negative things until you have no more soul to give.

They fell not because they didn't want to worship the infinite, who requires ZERO worship, rather because they didn't believe creation should have free will because they wanted to force it to ascend rather than let it make mistakes. They didn't want to let creation make mistakes because they felt that if creation made mistakes it would hold them back from coming up higher, so they wanted to force creation to do what they thought was the right thing. Then they fell, then they rebelled, their ultimate goal: to completely destroy creation so they can prove themselves right that creation should not have been given free will.

The entire fascist, mind controlled, rules focused religions etc. is all lies. It all comes from this same fallen consciousness of trying to take away freedom, of not trusting the holy spirit in each person to guide towards what's right. Freedom is Godly, mind controlled theocracies are dark force creations.

God wants a theocracy? I tell you right here and Now, the Divine brought forth the constitution of the United States. Saint Germain brought it forth through his students such as George Washington.

God wants people to take back their own power by connecting to the Divine spark in themselves and remembering who they are.

The God that requires worship is the Lucifer consciousness. It is the anti-christ consciousness.

It is too bad that after all of this truth seeking, our graven images of some false god in the sky angry and requiring worship is the best thing we can come up with... when the Divine is waiting inside of us here and Now to hear our own higher voice ~ the only God there IS, whom our own I AM Presence is an individualization of.

P.S. God's name is "I AM". To use God's name in vain means to say "I AM not great, I AM a nobody, I AM no good..." That's using God's name in vain because when we do so, we affirm our seperation from the infinite, we affirm that we are not one with the Father Mother within. We create a masks, an ego that is no good and therefore we force ourselves away from the divine flow of things that happen in Oneness with our source.

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 02-13-2010 at 12:17 AM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 12:10 AM   #57
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Are we sure that the God who requires worship, praise, and sacrifice is not a Reptilian? I'm suspecting an ancient war where we got our heads handed to us by the Reps...and now they theocratically rule us. Unfortunately...they may be ruling us in the same way they rule themselves...and this doesn't really work. I agree that the Divinity Within Humanity should be reverenced. I'm not God...but the Epitome of the Human Collective Unconscious is Divine. Unfortunately...the Nadir of the Human Collective Unconscious is Demonic. The Battle Rages.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-13-2010 at 12:14 AM.
Old 02-13-2010, 01:01 AM   #58
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

I think that archangels are real omnipresent beings and emanate from parallel universes. Not to be confused with parallel dimensions or timelines. Universes that have higher base frequencies than this one. They are truly multiversal.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO ON THE MULTIVERSAL ASPECTS OF ARCH ANGELS AND DEMONS
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 02:45 AM   #59
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

They are the first family of waveform to emanate from source. Human templates, creators of "matter", fire of spirit with genuine love to overthrow the old Ancients rustic in their "no involvement" passive to spark stance.. We are them and they are us. Its time to swallow your tail and understand.

Be Well...

Last edited by Magamud; 02-13-2010 at 03:03 AM.
Magamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 04:34 AM   #60
Shadowstalker
Avalon Senior Member

For argument sake, lets say that these archangels and angles are agents of God. From what I gather, humans are the ones who have free will whilst the archangels and angels carry out the will of god and have no free will. Therefore, if free will does not compute with these angels, then how could they possibly revolt against god? Also if heaven is of divine light frequency then how could the so called wars (heavier energies) in heaven be possible? Also, why would god even allow such a thing to happen – unless he is schizophrenic?

I agree, how could something that claims to be perfect, create such imperfect beings and why would this being need to have anything following him unconditionally, without question, then create beings with free will with the minds of curious children and expect them not to disobey, you can not expect a child not to touch the hot coffee cup even tho there are toys around, eventually they will get curious enough and sculled them self, but we as good parents can not see our selves to lock the kids in the basement, till there death, but this all so called knowing being (didn't know they bit the apple?) can keep us out of the garden? Oh I have a whole lot to say about the book of genesis, as a so called holy story from a so called holy book,

Even as a kid these stories never made sense to me..
I see it as a different type of story.

Any who I find this thread very interesting indeed, and i love how some of us are trying to make this work out, I love curiosity discussions.
Shadowstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 05:14 AM   #61
truthseekerdan
Avalon Senior Member

Old 02-13-2010, 05:42 AM   #62
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you all for your comments.

God and the Archangels might have been quite disfunctional. God and the Archangels might still be quite disfunctional. I mean no irreverence or disrespect...but the Universe may be stranger than we think...or can think. We might all need a helluva lot of therapy.

Old 02-14-2010, 04:23 AM   #63
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowstalker View Post
From what I gather, humans are the ones who have free will whilst the archangels and angels carry out the will of god and have no free will.

Angels I believe are more in tune with God

and therefor not so prone to errors as Man

who is caught up in his world

it is not that the Angels are devoid of free will

rather they are so close to God

God allows much for He is not a Dictator

it is human to make mistakes

thats why we have Repentance

Do we have absolute free will

or perhaps a loong leash

Man is not the top dog in the spiritual hierarchy

but who are we really

Last edited by RedeZra; 02-14-2010 at 04:28 AM.
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 03:47 PM   #64
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

who am I

this is the Question

that is the Quest of Life

observations of ourselves colors our outlook on life

so we paint the world as we perceive it

as a work of art and an exposition of the mind

the waxing and waning of the moon

like the moods of the mind

mimics and mirrors the Light

the mind is not so bright

but it might trick me for some time

to make me believe I'm a Man

and try hide the Truth

that I am Light and Love
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 06:33 PM   #65
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Are the Draconian Reptilians mostly invisible (to Human eyes) and Interdimensional? Are the Annunaki Reptilians mostly visible (to Human eyes) and Physical? In a sense...do the Annunaki mediate between God (Draconian Reptilians) and Humanity? Is it the Dracs who really hate us? Are the Annunaki more neutral regarding Humanity? I just finished re-watching the Camelot/Dean interview...and I highly recommend it. I like Bob a lot. However...I keep thinking that there is such a thing as 'Original Sin'(Bob thinks not)...and that it had something to do with what caused the War in Heaven...and is the reason why the Dracs seem to hate us. Could Gabriel be a Draconian Reptilian? Could Lucifer be an Annunaki Reptilian? Could Michael be a Human Being? Are Lucifer and Michael keeping us alive and relatively free? Is Gabriel the equivalent of both God and Satan? Is Gabriel blindly and stubbornly carrying out the orders of an Ancient God who somehow lost touch...and began issuing improper orders? Did Lucifer and Michael choose to disobey these orders? I don't think I'm getting this right...but I'm trying to think...and I'm trying to get you to think. If one of the elites spelled it out to us...and told us the absolute truth...I really and truly don't think we would believe them. They would literally be casting their pearls before the swine...of which I am one. I think we have a 'Disclosure Expectation' where we think we know it all...and are just waiting for the damned PTB to officially and publicly tell us what we smart people already know...'cause we're smarter than the average bear...so to speak. I think Disclosure may be very, very sad and disillusioning. I keep passively trying to figure things out...but I'm afraid of what I will ultimately find. Then they'll probably have to take me away. Hey! Hey!

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-17-2010 at 06:37 PM.
Old 02-17-2010, 07:55 PM   #66
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

I was not going to get involved in this one but a synchronicity just happened :O

The Voyagers II fall to the floor and opened in p384

...When it became clear in June 1998 that the SAC would commence in 2000, the Pleiadian-Samjase-Luciferian, Nibiruian-Enlil-Odedicron, Thoth-Enki-Zephelium and Galactic Federation Annunaki collectives immediately defected from the Pleiadian-Sirian Agreements.... (meaning that they let us down)

(further down)

... As the Annunaki Greeting Teams advanced in the New Age movement, many Annunaki legions that had remained loyal to the 1992 Pleiadian-Sirian-Agreements finally, defected.......Numerous popular "Energy/Spiritual Healing Systems were infiltrated and progresively used to orchestrate astral Tagging in the New Age population. Meanwhile many un-awakened Indigo Children and Humans became infiltrated with Annunaki implantation, possession and "pseudo spiritual" indoctrination, and the "Michael Matrix" (Aka Archangel Michael and co.)Zeta-Rigelian and Dracos stepped their own interest in the "Body-Snatching game".

Unquote

Having myself suffered from astral tagging I will run a mile from all these archangels

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 08:23 PM   #67
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you Stardustaquarion. I think it's interesting that you listed three power groups + the Galactic Federation. I keep hypothesizing about three major factions in this Solar System. (Zionist, Teutonic Zionist, and Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom) I'm not very trusting these days. This is probably why I'm so interested in the possibilities of Collective Human Sovereignty (all people - rather than a dictator) in this Solar System. http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...ymoron+threads We may have to show the Gods and Goddesses the way on this one. How do we get the Dracs (and Gabriel?) to like us? Should we even care or try? What is at the very core of the Human/Reptilian controversy? I'm thinking that it's got to be really, really bad...and that 95% of the old and new religions and philosophies are not correct or complete. There's got to be a critical missing link to this whole thing. Are Anna Hayes and Alex Collier getting warm regarding Universal History? I think they know a lot more than they are telling us...or can tell us. When I start reading between the lines...I start getting scared. The major players and elites may have too much negative baggage to think clearly regarding Solar System Governance and Human Sovereignty. Power to the Peons!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bw4d_...eature=related

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-17-2010 at 08:45 PM.
Old 02-18-2010, 11:11 AM   #68
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
We may have to show the Gods and Goddesses the way on this one. How do we get the Dracs (and Gabriel?) to like us? Should we even care or try? They are living in a very different paradigm, they are the ones that need us as energy, we do not need them and that is the problem, for them we are like catle and they are getting us ready

What is at Are Anna Hayes and Alex Collier getting warm regarding Universal History? I think they know a lot more than they are telling us...or can tell us. When I start reading between the lines...I start getting scared. The major players and elites may have too much negative baggage to think clearly regarding Solar System Governance and Human Sovereignty. Power to the Peons!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bw4d_...eature=related

Namaste
Anna Hayes, or Ashayana Deane, have no relationship with Alex Collier. I like both; the different is that Asha has come up front and spilled the beans already judging for the Summaries I and II in her website, links below, that explain in great detail the agendas, how we got here, who is who, what will happen in 2012 and what can we do about it. She got there about 70 pages between the two summaries that will blow your mind

Links http://www.azuritepress.com/New%20Co..._summary_2.php

http://www.azuritepress.com/New%20Co..._summary_1.php

Love
Old 02-22-2010, 09:13 PM   #69
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
Anna Hayes, or Ashayana Deane, have no relationship with Alex Collier. I like both; the different is that Asha has come up front and spilled the beans already judging for the Summaries I and II in her website, links below, that explain in great detail the agendas, how we got here, who is who, what will happen in 2012 and what can we do about it. She got there about 70 pages between the two summaries that will blow your mind

Links http://www.azuritepress.com/New%20Co..._summary_2.php

http://www.azuritepress.com/New%20Co..._summary_1.php

Love
Thank-you for the links. I understand that Anna has no relationship with Alex...but they both have rather detailed versions of Universal and Earth history. Are these the definitive versions...or is there a more substantial and established version? I'd like to see the top 5 versions in parallel columns...for comparison purposes. I think everything is suspect. How do we absolutely establish the validity of anything? The ET's or entities can tell us 35% truth and 65% BS...give it a spin and a twist to suit their agenda...and we stupid mortals will bite into it...hook, line, sinker, and fishing boat. I'm really tired of the lies and manipulation. I want the GD truth...and I want it NOW. The answer, my friend, may be in the Vatican Library...or in an even more secure and off-limits repository of forbidden knowledge. 'Keep the pathetic peons apathetic, ignorant...and downright stupid...and we can rule the world (and the universe?) as long as we choose'. Isn't that right evil guys and gals? You've got things (and us) completely under control...don't you? You really don't want us to be able to use 100% of our brain capacities...100% of the time...with total reincarnational history recall...and complete access to all of the forbidden knowledge of the universe. (which could very possibly be OUR ancient technology and wisdom) That can NEVER, EVER happen...can it? I have zero confidence in the custodians of life, the universe, and everything. I'm sorry...but I'm very angry. On the other hand...did having all of the above result in HUGE problems...culminating in the War in Heaven...and subsequent confiscation of technology...and the severe and drastic dumbing-down of the Human Race? I just want to know what really and truly happened...how much trouble we're in...and what, if anything, can be done about it. I feel like a GD lab-rat being experimented upon by some GD mad-scientist. That, in fact, might be pretty close to the truth. The horror. I can just imagine sitting in a boardroom...with ET Humans, Reptilians, and Greys...deep beneath the Dark Side of the Moon...being told the REAL story...in excruciating detail. What I keep hearing...doesn't seem to have the ring of truth. There are bits and pieces which I have latched onto...which I think are very possibly close to the truth...but it's still a disjointed and composite picture. I think I'll know it when I hear the real deal. But at that point...I might want to forget the whole damn thing. But then it will be too late. I may know way too much for my own, or anybody's, good. Perhaps we are better off barefoot and stupid. I'm going to watch Ferraris and beautiful women for awhile...and let someone else thrash around with this mess. 1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PI57X03AtyA 2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAPSO...eature=related I always want things I can't have...and which wouldn't make me happy anyway! By the way...has anyone seen 'Legion'? I don't recommend seeing it. Weak plot...and too much violence. But I'd like to hear what other people think about it. I'd like to see a very high budget four-hour movie...depicting the accurate story of Universal and Earth History.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-22-2010 at 10:58 PM.
Old 02-23-2010, 05:42 PM   #70
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thank-you for the links. I understand that Anna has no relationship with Alex...but they both have rather detailed versions of Universal and Earth history. Are these the definitive versions...or is there a more substantial and established version? I'd like to see the top 5 versions in parallel columns...for comparison purposes. I think everything is suspect. How do we absolutely establish the validity of anything? The ET's or entities can tell us 35% truth and 65% BS...give it a spin and a twist to suit their agenda...and we stupid mortals will bite into it...hook, line, sinker, and fishing boat. I'm really tired of the lies and manipulation. I want the GD truth...and I want it NOW. The answer, my friend, may be in the Vatican Library...or in an even more secure and off-limits repository of forbidden knowledge. 'Keep the pathetic peons apathetic, ignorant...and downright stupid...and we can rule the world (and the universe?) as long as we choose'. Isn't that right evil guys and gals? You've got things (and us) completely under control...don't you? You really don't want us to be able to use 100% of our brain capacities...100% of the time...with total reincarnational history recall...and complete access to all of the forbidden knowledge of the universe. (which could very possibly be OUR ancient technology and wisdom) That can NEVER, EVER happen...can it? I have zero confidence in the custodians of life, the universe, and everything. I'm sorry...but I'm very angry. On the other hand...did having all of the above result in HUGE problems...culminating in the War in Heaven...and subsequent confiscation of technology...and the severe and drastic dumbing-down of the Human Race? I just want to know what really and truly happened...how much trouble we're in...and what, if anything, can be done about it. I feel like a GD lab-rat being experimented upon by some GD mad-scientist. That, in fact, might be pretty close to the truth. The horror. I can just imagine sitting in a boardroom...with ET Humans, Reptilians, and Greys...deep beneath the Dark Side of the Moon...being told the REAL story...in excruciating detail. What I keep hearing...doesn't seem to have the ring of truth. There are bits and pieces which I have latched onto...which I think are very possibly close to the truth...but it's still a disjointed and composite picture. I think I'll know it when I hear the real deal. But at that point...I might want to forget the whole damn thing. But then it will be too late. I may know way too much for my own, or anybody's, good. Perhaps we are better off barefoot and stupid. I'm going to watch Ferraris and beautiful women for awhile...and let someone else thrash around with this mess. 1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PI57X03AtyA 2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAPSO...eature=related I always want things I can't have...and which wouldn't make me happy anyway! By the way...has anyone seen 'Legion'? I don't recommend seeing it. Weak plot...and too much violence. But I'd like to hear what other people think about it. I'd like to see a very high budget four-hour movie...depicting the accurate story of Universal and Earth History.
I understand how you feel, I felt exactly the same when I came across the Anna Hayes/Ashayana Deane material. A lot I could compare to some archeologic records which are from friends that studied with me so they are not really public. But there is information out there in videos and books that supports the material in the Voyagers and as for what is going to happen in 2012 I feel she is right. No other has come up with a plausible explanation of the intentions of the Illuminati and their ET friends, seeking power when you alredy have it does not seem to make sense to me. The system the Illuminati have used in the planet for thousands of years worked for them. They have managed to keep humanity under their thumbs so why change it?

There has to be somethings that it is bigger and more deep and there is where I think Hidden Hand is right so you put the two together and even if only is part of the truth, it is a starting point that takes you further in the quest.

I have no doubts that as the to diffrent illuminati factions fight each other more will be revealed that supports the material given to us by the Guardian Alliance

Love
Old 02-23-2010, 06:05 PM   #71
4Q529
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
I'm really tired of the lies and manipulation. I want the GD truth...and I want it NOW. The answer, my friend, may be in the Vatican Library...or in an even more secure and off-limits repository of forbidden knowledge.
Well, I have been researching the Dead Sea Scrolls and the Nag Hammadi Codices for more than 30 years now; and, some 20 years ago, there was, briefly, the very slightest chance that some of that information would finally be released to the public. Instead, the Truth in the Dead Sea Scrolls was re-buried by the religious 'authorities' (the Truth in the Nag Hammadi Codices was ignored from the very beginning) and a complicit media because of the threat that it would constitute to Judaeo-Christianity-Islamism, Inc.

That Truth has to do with Jesus having taught the Doctrine of "resurrection" as a Doctrine of 'Rebirth' in opposition to the Sadducees, the Pharisees and Paul; evidence of which is found in the Thanksgiving Hymns of the Dead Sea Scrolls (1QH); and significantly more evidence for which is found in the Nag Hammadi Codices; especially, the Treatise On Resurrection.

A "secure and off-limits repository of forbidden knowledge" is not really needed.

All that is really needed is for the media to be paid enough by the religious 'authorities' to prevent the publication/publicizing of such "forbidden knowledge".
4Q529 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 06:10 PM   #72
Buffalo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I'm almost shaking as I type. Who are Gabriel, Michael, and Lucifer...historically and in modernity? Are they Angels, Archangels, Gods, Goddesses, Humans, Reptilians...All of the Above...or None of the Above? I have been wondering if they are the leaders of a three-way power struggle for the control of the Human Race? What if the Human Race theocratically ruled the Reptilian Race until the Luciferian Rebellion and the War in Heaven? What if the Reptilian Race was created by Human Beings to serve as a Slave Race? What if this was the Original Sin? What if the Human God and most of Humanity was destroyed in the War in Heaven? Was the War in Heaven a Human vs Reptilian War? What if we are Prisoners of War? What if the Wardens and Guards are fighting over us? What if Gabriel is the God of This World...who is both good and evil...and who has become corrupt and insane because of the prolonged effects of Absolute Power? What if Michael and Lucifer are at odds regarding what to do about this predicament? Could Gabriel be identified with Zionism? Could Lucifer be identified with Teutonic Zionism? Could Michael be identified with True Followers of Jesus (and other benevolent and peaceful deities throughout history)?

Is the Human Race really the Founder's Race aka The Ancients? Do our souls contain the Knowledge of the Ancients? If we are Prisoners of War...could this explain why we have been genetically and educationally dumbed down...and why we are only able to use a small percentage of our brain capacities? Have the Reptilians isolated the Human Race to a few star systems? Is Earth a Planet in Rebellion? Are we attempting a jail-break? Is this why there is talk of Extermination and Enslavement in a New World Order aka Kingdom of God? Do the Reptilians have a legitimate grievance against Humanity? Does Humanity have a legitimate grievance against the Reptilians? Do both sides lie about what's really and truly going on? How can we know the truth? Are we in a hopeless situation? I mean no disrespect in my speculations. I'm simply trying to figure out what's really going on in this Universe...by thinking way outside of the box. I seek resolution rather than agitation. I mean no harm. Having said that...here is a highly upsetting trailer for the new movie 'Legion' (viewer discretion advised) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9mFn9EhgU4 Here is a related clip from 'The Day the Earth Stood Still': http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UWZB...elatedYouTube- Here is an Alex Collier video segment which touches on the 'disappearance' of the Founders: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1_ns...eature=related Here is an Anna Hayes lecture regarding Universal History: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0snc...x=0&playnext=1 I have a feeling that this is going to be a wild thread. I don't have a handle on this subject at all. I'm going to try to use a lot of unconventional sources of information. Use extreme discernment in this thread. Don't take anything too seriously...even though this is a very serious subject.

I have no clue regarding all of the above...but I'd like to do some digging. Anyone want a shovel?

Namaste
My friend, here is some trusted information for you.

Anyone that calls itself an archangel is not to be trusted. We all have portions of ourselves stationed in Dimensions 7-9, which is archangelic consciousness...therefore, the only archangels we can trust are those that are "us" stationed at that level of dimensionality.

St. G(ermain) is part of the Great White Brotherhood, which is aligned with the FA. Anything that calls himself archangel Melchizedek or ascended master Melchizedek is also FA, part of the alpha-Omega fallen order of Melchizedek. The Krystic Melchizedeks are the Emerald Order ones which have held the ascension codes undistorted since the beginning of Time. Melchizedek is actually the sound tones of the God Seed from which the Indigos came.

And Metatron is a collective from the Black Hole determined to take us all down into the Fallen Matrices so that our quantum can be used to fuel their anti-krystic universe.

What sources can you trust? I'd say the Freedom Teachings have proven to be true. They empower you...whereas other teachings based on "Ascended Master" and the 7 Archangels teach you to put your power otside of yourself. In the files and in the back of the A&R Handbook are what we call Questions for Discernment. These should help you in deciding whether a teacher or teaching is out to empower or disempower you. Most of the FA teachings will attract you with 80% truth, which will resonate with you...and then they'll get you with the 20% untruth...which you assume to be true because the 80% truth resonates with you.

Bottom Line: Your God-Self, the Inner Krystos is the only Source you should be aligning with. We will ALWAYS tell you to go vertical for your own truth...not horizontal to someone else's truth.
www.azuritepress.com
Buffalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 06:34 PM   #73
truthseekerdan
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Q529 View Post
Well, I have been researching the Dead Sea Scrolls and the Nag Hammadi Codices for more than 30 years now; and, some 20 years ago, there was, briefly, the very slightest chance that some of that information would finally be released to the public. Instead, the Truth in the Dead Sea Scrolls was re-buried by the religious 'authorities' (the Truth in the Nag Hammadi Codices was ignored from the very beginning) and a complicit media because of the threat that it would constitute to Judaeo-Christianity-Islamism, Inc.

That Truth has to do with Jesus having taught the Doctrine of "resurrection" as a Doctrine of 'Rebirth' in opposition to the Sadducees, the Pharisees and Paul; evidence of which is found in the Thanksgiving Hymns of the Dead Sea Scrolls (1QH); and significantly more evidence for which is found in the Nag Hammadi Codices; especially, the Treatise On Resurrection.

A "secure and off-limits repository of forbidden knowledge" is not really needed.

All that is really needed is for the media to be paid enough by the religious 'authorities' to prevent the publication/publicizing of such "forbidden knowledge".
Thank you 4Q529 for sharing your knowledge, and also clarifying a few things!
Please feel free to share more on this thread.
Old 02-23-2010, 06:47 PM   #74
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

orthodoxymoron

I have heard that Erick Von Daniken has released a book "History is Wrong"?????

Haven't read it yet, but talking about synchronicities :O

Love
Old 02-23-2010, 07:11 PM   #75
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you for all of your great comments. Truth and Error are intermingled. Deception is Rampant. Having said that...I am now beginning a journey through the entire abraxasinas thread. I feel a bit like Jesus (if that is possible) when he went into the desert for 40 days to be tested and tempted by the Devil. (it probably will take me 40 days to get through it) I hope I don't grow horns, scales, and a tail...although I don't necessarily have anything against those who have those characteristics.

Namaste

Tags
angels, archangels, gabriel, lucifer, michael