Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 01-01-2009, 05:53 PM   #251
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Friends,

Astralwalker has the knowledge but we all can do something to back him up.
This is a team work really.
We can not just sit here and wait and besides time is running.

I am preparing a summary of the thread and hopefully you'll all be able to have a
link to it soon.

Also it would be great you inform as many people as you know of this thread and the upcoming event
which is planned.

Once the summary is in your hands if some of you can translate it in their own language I feel that would be great as well .

Just my ideas at the moment

Blessings to you all.
We are a great team.
Everyone here is important.

kindness
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 06:00 PM   #252
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

just found the thread from camelot. got some catching up to do. thank you so much. I have been posting on some of this. and didn't realize it was already here.

thank you!!!
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 06:02 PM   #253
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
Friends,

Astralwalker has the knowledge but we all can do something to back him up.
This is a team work really.
We can not just sit here and wait and besides time is running.

I am preparing a summary of the thread and hopefully you'll all be able to have a
link to it soon.

Also it would be great you inform as many people as you know of this thread and the upcoming event
which is planned.

Once the summary is in your hands if some of you can translate it in their own language I feel that would be great as well .

Just my ideas at the moment

Blessings to you all.
We are a great team.

kindness
mudra
please do. this will take all day.. LOL..
Old 01-01-2009, 06:36 PM   #254
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

This is all very interesting, yes please keep it simple astralwalker we do not wish to get lost on the way.
Clear concise instructions would help greatly, i'm sure there are a few like myself here that may struggle in the meditation side of things not a long time meditator still finding my way.

So much information, so little time, brain going on overload and all that lol!
Perhaps some of the more advanced members can help here a little by giving their fellow members a helping hand so astral walker won't get bogged down with everyone continuingly asking questions, there will be important data coming through. He's time will be spent getting the info across and without the interruptions of members like myself who will need explainations i'm sure it would be great if those more experienced could give some good constructive comments.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 09:31 PM   #255
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
This is all very interesting, yes please keep it simple astralwalker we do not wish to get lost on the way.
Clear concise instructions would help greatly, i'm sure there are a few like myself here that may struggle in the meditation side of things not a long time meditator still finding my way.

So much information, so little time, brain going on overload and all that lol!
Perhaps some of the more advanced members can help here a little by giving their fellow members a helping hand so astral walker won't get bogged down with everyone continuingly asking questions, there will be important data coming through. He's time will be spent getting the info across and without the interruptions of members like myself who will need explainations i'm sure it would be great if those more experienced could give some good constructive comments.
THERE IS A SUMMERY ON ITS WAY , RHYTHMM
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 12:07 AM   #256
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

I am all for global meditations etc. But I sense a kind of "panic vibe" on this thread that we must all "go overboard" and "do" all these things "before it is too late".

I would like to remind everyone that everything is moving along according to pre-incarnative plan, endlessly supported by Spirit/Source. The Level of Mass Consciousness has made a giant leap this year. It is truly unprecedented. I have seen (and measured) the difference in so many people around me, many of which are totally unaware of what is going on, but they still move along according to their pre-incarnative plan. I have tried to sum up 2008 in this message. There is nothing "drastic" to be done in most cases. All one needs to "do" is to go with the flow of life as it is bound to take you where you planned to go if you do not put up too much resistance...

I really do not think that the StS aliens will be allowed to "astral kidnap" any Soul on this planet, if such a plan is even in motion any longer at all. The planet is surrounded by highly evolved Service to Others oriented ET's here to make sure everything goes according to plan. In addition to this, a relativly large percentage of the population are Wanderers (Star Seeds) and Lightworkers at this time (in different stages of awakening). Nothing is left to "coincidences" in the bigger scheme of things. There is nothing special that needs to be "done", and there is nowhere special where one need to "go". All one needs to "do" is to allow the awakening process to go as smoothly as possible. Understand where you are, and what time you are living in. This is no time for "worldy ambitions" and chasing "career". It is wakeup time. Become a "lucid dreamer" instead of a slave to the dream.

Everyone is being guided to where they are supposed to be, when they are supposed to be there. You are only as safe as you feel inside. Stay centered, calm and peaceful in the eye of the storm. The heat/Light will continue to increase as more and more people awaken. It is all orchestrated by Divine Providence - by Spirit/Source. All we need to do is play our little part in it and enjoy the show!

Happy New Year everyone!!

Love and gratitude for being now/here,

Sanat

Ps. When a latent Wanderer (Star Seed) starts to Awaken, things can move forward very very fast. Huge leaps in Level of Consciousness is possible due to what Bashar calls “the rubber band effect”.

Last edited by Sanat; 01-02-2009 at 12:15 AM.
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 12:42 AM   #257
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

Ok, know were talking. this indeed is some heavy information. no wonder bill and karrie have put a disclaimer into action. LOL. so there is science supporting the ancient record. know wonder the NWO is sticking it to us. all the pieces coming together. so the key here is going to be ascension. I sure hope I, we, us, make it. if this is all true. then its about purification. of one self. that's my gut feeling. I just cant tell you that as I read all this info. its like I already know. its just confirming what I know at a spirit level. and I have only read the first 3 parts.

yee haa!!!
Old 01-02-2009, 01:56 AM   #258
Galaxy Girl
Avalon Senior Member

The Star Seeded Souls

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmKCCPgix9Q
Galaxy Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 02:13 AM   #259
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member

Hey GG, I liked that vid, I suspect that most people contributing to this thread are lightworkers, starseeds or earth helpers at this time of awakening...this year i left behind a comfortable materialistic world to find my soul...i sold all my possessions, left behind my life, my partner, a big ticket well paid job, shocked everyone i knew, and now i am finding my lost soul,....alone. And i am happy.
piers2210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 02:24 AM   #260
Galaxy Girl
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by piers2210 View Post
Hey GG, I liked that vid, I suspect that most people contributing to this thread are lightworkers, starseeds or earth helpers at this time of awakening...this year i left behind a comfortable materialistic world to find my soul...i sold all my possessions, left behind my life, my partner, a big ticket well paid job, shocked everyone i knew, and now i am finding my lost soul,....alone. And i am happy.
Wow, Piers2210! Congratulations on taking this big leap. You must have gotten a really strong soul urge to walk so quickly towards something that is also walking passionately towards you. The thing that I noticed most in your post is that you feel HAPPY!

GG
Galaxy Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 02:34 AM   #261
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
But I sense a kind of "panic vibe" on this thread that we must all "go overboard" and "do" all these things "before it is too late".
Its not a panic vibe, its facing the real situation and dealing with it.

Quote:
I would like to remind everyone that everything is moving along according to pre-incarnative plan, endlessly supported by Spirit/Source. The Level of Mass Consciousness has made a giant leap this year.
True.

Quote:
There is nothing "drastic" to be done in most cases. All one needs to "do" is to go with the flow of life as it is bound to take you where you planned to go if you do not put up too much resistance...
False.

The Life Forms on this planet are starting to separate.

Part is changing rapidly but also works drastically to adapt to this new vibrations.

The second Part is sinking deeper and deeper into the mater. It is so attached to the old ways that those new energies are so incompatible that human being is not recognizing what is going on and he/she can not perceive clearly.

And…

there is a third Part…that thinks that everything is going to solve out by default, that there is nothing that we have to do, that we can just seat on our beautiful terrace chair and enjoy the panorama view.

Its like a huge amount of dirt and garbage before the building entrance. No one likes to clean it. Nobody wants to get his/her hands dirty. So let’s live that some naïve idiot to clean up the mess.

I don’t think so.

Its responsibility of all of us to clean up the dirt and to make this a better place, because in the first place we are much responsible for the current situation.

Your point stands only in one case…that everything here is focused on Light and that we have no absolute presence of the Dark Inteligent Force. Which is not the case.

To date, more then 20,000 genuine crop circles have been delivered in sites across the world.

Many of the crafts were taken down by Star Wars Laser weapons.

Someone is risking much to get this information to us.

They wouldn’t bother to risk coming to our plane of existence just to draw beautiful pictures in crops if everything would solved by default as you are suggesting.

If you’re inner being is telling you to relax, and enjoy the ride, because you are the first class passenger and the cleaners will clean up the dirt for you...I do not agree.

Quote:
There is nothing special that needs to be "done", and there is nowhere special where one need to "go".
I respect your choice and opinion. It’s your decision. I do not agree, but I respect it totally.

Quote:
You are only as safe as you feel inside.
Absolutely True.

But there is a component missing – Responsibility!

Responsibility…for our planet and the Life forms that exist here. Or it was just a hotel and it’s not important, even if it demolished completely by the Dark Side and our own stupidity? There is a choice…you can either take part in the demolishing process or in the healing process. Or as I mentioned…third choice, you can stand aside and enjoy the show!

Quote:
Everyone is being guided to where they are supposed to be, when they are supposed to be there.
True. The "circumstances" you are speaking about had leaded you here for some purpose. The missing part is that you do not recognize why the Matrix had brought you here.

Quote:
All we need to do is play our little part in it and enjoy the show!
Happy holidays, I have work to do!

But if you change your mind, you know where to find me.

And I will surely appreciate your help.

Astralwalker
Astralwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 02:35 AM   #262
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Sanat,

I personally do not feel in a state of " panic vibe " or " hurry ".
The material laid down by Astralwalker and the planned global meditation just seems to come to me at the right time , in the right moment as a sensible and meaningfull action to do.
An experience we can share as a team to increase our sense of ONEness with each other, our Earth and the Cosmos.
It seems natural to me to gather with others on these sacred sites and share our Love in a unique vibration as it seemed natural to me to join Avalon.
Would we already be in the next plane we would probably do just the same on a regular basis to celebrate the sacredness of our hearts.
It's just that on this plane we forgot we are ONE .So it will be good to practice this thoroughly and re-member our soul foundation which is Love.

I am gratefull to Astralwalker to show us the way.
His high energy level, knowledge, good will and dedication I recognize as a blessing.

Kindness
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 01-02-2009 at 09:48 AM.
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 02:42 AM   #263
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks GG, believe me it is a hard road to leave behind your upbringing, your life etc...but it made me feel better when i heard David Icke recently talking on some radio show (was in George Noory?) that when your consciousness starts to awaken you leave behind the past, it is inevitable, you find that change is inevitable...but you will move to a new, better world...in any event, the first law of the Dharma is that change is the only certainty....keep up the posts...
Old 01-02-2009, 02:47 AM   #264
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Two questions Astralwalker: Is there any place in New Zealand that can be identified as a meditation point or is the closest Uluru in Australia. New Zealand is my place. Here I make my stand. I guess Ive answered my own question, sort of. Next question, what about the animals, the wildlife. What happens to them in this great shift?

Much Love & Light

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 02:48 AM   #265
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member

AstralWalker, thanks for making me feel better.
Old 01-02-2009, 03:24 AM   #266
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

ok. walking threw all this.

Im on board. but this part is hard to digest as well as not eating meat.

guess Im not advanced enough in the ways of meditation. any recommendations?

Advice 6: Under “certain circumstances” I had left the physical body before the beams had arrived? What now?

-In this moment the astral space of this planet is not safe “if I may say that” and not many beings can go safely out of it.

There is high chance that (we have to be open to all possibilities) that the most of the population with the coming events, after leaving the physical bodies will come directly to the astral dimension.

The adjustment of the consciousness has to be done as soon as possible. I would not recommend entering to dark tunnels with the light at the end. This could be easily one more manipulation from the multidimensional entities that are not friendly to us.

If you are not sure, do not get “friendly” with any entity before the beams from the galactic center arrives.

There is a possibility, that on the astral plane, huge ships will be parked, with a plan to use their advanced technology to trap as many consciousness they can. The same consciousness that were previously in human bodies, and then to cut their awareness, to put them in dream like awareness so they will not know what is going on, (believe that they have technology and the skills to do that) and then to put them inside the energetic containers, then transported to other systems and finally to put them in other bodies so the manipulation and the explanation of the generated energy field called aura which is result of the fusing of our consciousness with the energies in the surrounding space, can continue.

We also are multidimensional beings, but something happened that lefts us with this double helix awareness, which is enough for reading, testing and perceiving this physical reality (although limited only on five senses) and partial awareness of the astral plane in a form of dreams, lucid dreaming, and partly conscious out of the body experience.

That is why it is advisable physical dislocation to zones that have multidimensional portals above the ground, places with strong and dense positive energy. Put in simple words – places on the physical plane where the astral dimension is save and secure.

I know that all this is probably hard to swallow for most of you, but its happening.

For few of you, still open minded, the Shield that is keeping our consciousness attached to this planet, its weakening and with the right determination can be penetrated and consciousness can escape.

Leaving in any direction, means infinitive choices, but I recommend redirecting your astral body directly towards the center of the Milky Way, high speed astral flight in that direction and intercepting the beams that are coming this way.

It the only place, that I’m sure it’s safe!

Please remember all this, before they remove this from the net!

If your astral skills are not so good, try to stay awake in the astral plane and avoid any tunnels, vortexes and etc., in the astral plane. Resist any outer pressure from anyone overthere to enter into craft, portal and etc., and wait for the Nexus to arrive.

If you stay while in the astral dimension, you will soon use to this new density and if that happens don’t wait, but leave this planet and go directly to the directions of center of the galaxy. The moment one of the beams of the Nexus touches you, you are safe!

Will the aliens land officially on Earth before 2012?

- I have no clear answer for that question. Many of those races are here all the time, many penetrate our plane of existence from time to time, doing their own agendas and they leave. Will some of those races will decide to come to open before the 2012, remains to be seen.
Old 01-02-2009, 03:38 AM   #267
Yettone
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all, I have been following this thread from the beginning, it's great to read
all this knowledge, we will be in dept to Astralwalker in forever, it is time for us to start to DO something too, first thing comes to my mind is meditation, it will calm our mind for what ever is coming, we will be ready,
love you all, we will create a new reality for ourselves, together,
all of you are great, I have been sick a little bit, but I am getting better (no medicine off course)...
thank you all so much...
Yettone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 04:23 AM   #268
Perseide
Avalon Senior Member

You know what make me think here?

The fact that I am aware and millions of people are not... and that is one of the big things we have to change. Our own brothers and sisters don't get this, we see them as if they are not opening their eyes but actually we (and we are very lucky and blessed) are the people able to see some light where there is not much... Information is matter, and we are building with our knowledge and our sharing of information but let's not forget the rest of the people, the ones trapped in this system because they didn't have the chance to open themself to this kind of knowledge, they are scared right now because they are losing their pension funds. Let's have a moment here to think, I mean really think about all those africans that are starving right now or those young girls kidnapped to be sex slaves. I don't mean to be rude folks, forgive my speach here but if we have to do something, it's got to be in part for those souls living hell on earth right now, not in 2012... I think YES I am in a hurry to feel inside me that I am making a difference, that this part of me that is crying in Congo or in Irak, that part I also listen to... I listen and I care with all my tenderness and my love.

The more I care, the more I look at the people with those other eyes, I don't see bad polititians anymore, I see poor people been lied all their life trying to please their daddy's visions for their son. I don't see criminals, I see people trying to get their way up in this messed up system that we live in...

Every day, I try to tell my friends what I know about life, not that I want them to believe every words I say but I want them to ask themself the real questions... can I stay quiet, indifferent in front of what is happening on this planet? Is my reality the same than what is deppicted in mainstream medias?

What is it that I care the most? My retirement plan or the insurrance that everybody on this earth gets food and water and love?

I know what my answer is, and that is why I am here reading all about you guys every night and learning from you... learning from us

Trully

Perseide

Last edited by Perseide; 01-02-2009 at 04:26 AM.
Perseide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 04:59 AM   #269
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

they see it as a myth. a story. I get laughed at. . but Im still on board. its going to take something HUGE to wake people up. I see most people never quite getting it. even if its right in front of them. I just posted this on my scuba forum. a dive club I belong to. and I get heck every time I do. and alienated.. but Im with you. I keep trying. you can lead them to water. but its up to them to drink.
Old 01-02-2009, 06:06 AM   #270
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

And what of Hawaii which is out in the middle of the Pacific, 2500 miles from nearest land mass and on the 19th parallel?
Old 01-02-2009, 08:45 AM   #271
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Blessings of Light To All!!
Wishing a Happy,Healthy,Productive & Abundant year to All!!

Here is a great site that was sent to me:

http://www.worldviewzmedia.net/video...3AVideo%3A7722

Also, Please, when e-mailing to me to join the list, Please put which country and if you have a preference for a point on the grid. We will be letting all know what choices are made and getting info out.

Again, my E-mail is Samarkis@yahoo.com
Pls put "Astralwalker" in subject line so I can handle it timely. Or you can private msg me on Avalon.

Here are a couple more clips/sites:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbcKO92OGNI
http://www.salrachele.com/

In Light & Love!!

Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 11:57 AM   #272
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

There is always a chance of things being misunderstood. I share from my perspective, and I do not disagree that responsibility is very important. But I do not support the notion that there is a great chance that this whole thing will "go to hell", because that is simply not how I feel it to be. I feel that everything is moving along according to plan, and as more and more people wake up, the real changes will come about naturally in concordance with that awakening. Love should be the motivator, and not fear of "what if"...

Without an increase in Level of Consciousness, change is only on the surface. What I said was meant to be a simple reminder that we need to trust in the process. I am all for mass meditation and meditation in general. And I am very happy to be part of that of course. Cleaning up the dirt inside is the most important. True or false? Every Lightworker came here with the intention of taking in and transmuting some of the collective darkness into Light. This is taking responsibility in my eyes. You can do this right where you are at all times. That is the beauty of it. You don't have to "go anywhere" to do it.

Here is my take on meditation:

Remember that meditation is not so much of a "doing" as of a "being". The posture does not matter much as long as you are comfortable and your back is straight. Being comfortable is the most important. You need back support. Sitting on a couch or use pillows against the wall. Whatever makes you feel relaxed and comfortable.

Meditation is not about "achieving" something. Believing that can be a hinderance. It is more about preparing the ground for silence to happen. There are only good meditation. Don't judge the process. Meditation is the start of a journey that goes ever deeper inside. Most likely you will have to go through many layers of all sort of accumulated and chaotic mess before any real and lasting silence can be experienced. If you are touched by the grace of Silence be happy for that moment, but also be prapered for a lot of repressed stuff coming up and being processed out of the system.

Meditation is not about forcing oneself to sit in silence. This is impossible because the mind is to strong. It is more of a gradual process of withdrawing our involvment from the chaotic mind, ups/downs, and thought-noise. This non-interference allows the mind to cleanse itself. Real and lasting divine Silence is first "achieved" when the mind is totally clean. Be prepared for a lot of chaos in the beginning as things start to surface. This is actually a sign that you are "succeeding". Meditation is also not something to do just one hour of the day. That is just to get to know the "observer-mode" in a safe environment. The observer-mode should be practiced as much as possible at all waking hours. It should be integrated more and more into your life. Thats when real changes will occur as you become more and more aware. When clear insights come up it is also important to act on them even if your mind makes you doubt. You will be tested in many ways that is for sure. That is when most people shy off from the whole thing. When the New really starts to manifest into your life and the old breaks down.

In the Light,

Sanat

Last edited by Sanat; 01-02-2009 at 01:42 PM.
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 02:57 PM   #273
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Is there any place in New Zealand that can be identified as a meditation point or is the closest Uluru in Australia. What about the animals, the wildlife. What happens to them in this great shift?
Hi Carmen.

I think that the animal, botanic life and insects, will also evolve once touched by the Nexus. Only small percentage of animals that are pure evil life forms will not be able to go. About the NZ meditation place, once the final list is assembled, respected Sumarkis will lets us know.

Quote:
Mudra

Blessings to you all.
We are a great team.
Thanks Mudra. You truly bring a message of Light!

Quote:
Jacqui D
Will do.

Quote:
Rhythm
THERE IS A SUMMERY ON ITS WAY , RHYTHMM
Thanks Rhythm. I really appreciate.

Quote:
Dagon,
I just cant tell you that as I read all this info. its like I already know. its just confirming what I know at a spirit level.
Thanks Dagon. I really appreciate. Stay tuned.

Quote:
Perseide

I think YES I am in a hurry to feel inside me that I am making a difference, that this part of me that is crying in Congo or in Irak, that part I also listen to... I listen and I care with all my tenderness and my love.
Thanks for sharing my friend. Everything is connected and the more sensitive you became, the more you will start to feel the disturbance in the Force. But also you will start to feel that your positive attitude, your emotions and your projected beams of light can make a huge difference in the Force on those places.

Quote:
Galaxy Girl
Thanks for the video file. We all enjoyed it.

Quote:
piers2210
thanks for making me feel better
You’re welcome my friend.

Quote:
Yettone
Thanks Yettone. I really appreciate. I’m glad you joined us.

Quote:
Carol
And what of Hawaii which is out in the middle of the Pacific, 2500 miles from nearest land mass and on the 19th parallel?
We are waiting for a complete list of ancient sites and meditative places, and from that list we will determine once that we all agree upon. Respected Samarkis will let us know on time.

Quote:
Sanat
Thanks for sharing. I really appreciate.

Quote:
Samarkis,
Thanks for the videos. I really appreciate.

Quote:
Astralwalker
If someone is interested in the work of Dr.Paul LaViollete…
Dr. Paul LaViolette will be appearing in the History Channel special "Nostradamus 2012" which will air on Sunday, January 4th at 9 PM EST. He will discuss the possibility of a superwave event occurring in our near future.

A trailer about the documentary may be viewed here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gl2Wza8u5DE

Respect to you all,
Astralwalker

Last edited by Astralwalker; 01-02-2009 at 04:31 PM.
Old 01-02-2009, 03:20 PM   #274
stiros
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astralwalker View Post
......... Its responsibility of all of us to clean up the dirt and to make this a better place, because in the first place we are much responsible for the current situation. ........
Thank you very much Astralwalker, and all others who are participating in this thread.
I believe, VERY STRONG, that we have a PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY.
I must say, to do nothing and lean back, seems totally wrong to me.
Maybe we have different life paths to walk, or it is a DECEPTION, to do nothing.
Everything in MY LIFE has given me that STRONG OPINION.
I have nearly always followed my heart, and it has not been an easy task, believe me.
Afterwards, when I have got all the “pieces”, then I understand it was a right path to walk.
This part is very important to me.
blessings to all
stiros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 04:34 PM   #275
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

stiros>>

Quote:
Thank you very much Astralwalker, and all others who are participating in this thread.
I believe, VERY STRONG, that we have a PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY.
I must say, to do nothing and lean back, seems totally wrong to me.
Maybe we have different life paths to walk, or it is a DECEPTION, to do nothing.
Everything in MY LIFE has given me that STRONG OPINION.
I have nearly always followed my heart, and it has not been an easy task, believe me.
Afterwards, when I have got all the “pieces”, then I understand it was a right path to walk.
This part is very important to me.
blessings to all

Thanks for sharing Stiros. I really appreciate.

Astralwalker