Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 12-13-2009, 07:04 AM   #2926
DawnJah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

is The 28th of March 2013, The beginning of the Age of Aquarius, since it is the Date of the END OF THE SUN-VENUS Callendar/
DawnJah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 04:32 PM   #2927
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Enjoy a great clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4zWBHFCmXM

Also..Dawnjah......in calendars there are many ways to count things........some are counting the ushering in of Aquarius at Winter Solstice....I am not an astrologist, so maybe there is one amongst us to give the various views of when Aquarius officially starts.....

In Light!
Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 05:01 PM   #2928
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

The breath of Light ascension series

http://www.spiritual-midwife.com

see also Initiate's thread here:
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=18166

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqZxu...layer_embedded

Love Always
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 12-13-2009 at 05:05 PM.
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 04:09 AM   #2929
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Much Light to all in this Special,Special Time!!

There is much good to be found!! Reach for Good and good people!!

Let's embrace and help each other !!!

Let's Bring in Light & Love...

Old 12-14-2009, 09:14 PM   #2930
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Teachers of Light

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpahR...eature=related

Love from me
mudra
Old 12-14-2009, 11:20 PM   #2931
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

little things like this...help create a world of bliss:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34420892...ing/?GT1=43001

peace,
mikey
alchemikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 03:14 AM   #2932
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Alchemikey.you are so right!

When one looks for goodness,abundance,health,joy,gratitude.........

...........they will find ...........

Old 12-15-2009, 10:31 PM   #2933
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

DIVINE BLESSINGS and LOVE TO ALL!

NEXUS HEALING MEDITATION THIS
WEDNESDAY 16 DECEMBER 2009 AT
08.00 GMT

PLEASE JOIN IN WHERE EVER YOU MAY BE TO SEND
YOUR BLESSINGS, LOVE AND HEALING ENERGIES
TO ALL WHO SEEK HEALING AND TO MOTHER EARTH.

For the updated healing list, go to:
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...&postcount=459

For the world clock, please go to alchemikey's website:
http://www.healingexperiment.com

Namaste'
lightbeing
lightbeing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 02:01 AM   #2934
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DawnJah View Post
is The 28th of March 2013, The beginning of the Age of Aquarius, since it is the Date of the END OF THE SUN-VENUS Callendar/
Close-up Photos of Dying Star Show Our Sun's Fate (search Google for more info)

About 550 light-years from Earth, Chi Cygni - a star like our Sun is writhing in its death throes. Chi Cygni has swollen in size to become a red giant star so large that it would…Moreover, it has begun to pulse dramatically in and out, beating like a giant heart. New close-up photos of the surface of this distant star show its throbbing motions in unprecedented detail.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhMeu...layer_embedded

On Chi Cygni, we see those splutterings as a brightening and dimming, caused by the star's contraction and expansion. Stars at this life stage are known as Mira variables. Mainstream science view of Mira variables relays on many conclusions that are not confirmed and the true understanding of their dynamics obviously is still missing.

Previous size

Size after around 6 months and a half

Chi Cygni pulses once every 408 days. At its smallest diameter of 300 million miles, it becomes mottled with brilliant spots as massive plumes of hot plasma roil its surface. (Those spots are like the granules on our Sun's surface, but much larger.) As it expands, Chi Cygni cools and dims, growing to a diameter of 480 million miles - large enough to engulf and cook our solar system's asteroid belt.

For comparison… The diameter of our Sun is 1.4 million kilometers (only 860,000 miles) and it will start expansion phase somewhere from Dec 23 2012 growing into Red Giant and reaching its maximal expansion on 28 March 2013 where the outer layer will be released and the Sixth Sun will be born or reborn. That is the true beginning of the Age of Aquarius – the Age of Light. Our solar system will be so bright when that happens that there will be no night since intense bluish-white light will be coming from everywhere. Even from the inner regions of planets.

Sumarized Chi Cygni is much larger than our Sun which is Yellow Dwarf type of star, and that is why it experience such expansions and contractions. In our case, our precious star does not have the fuel or nuclear energy to manifest such behaviour, but it will go into few months expansion phase. The culmination will result with releasing the outer layer into the space.

Attention: During the year I had received all sorts of feedback, so many emails, so I feel a need to say this:

THIS THREAD CONTAINS CONFRONTING KNOWLEDGE OF MAJOR EARTH CHANGE EVENTS. IT IS NOT INTENDED TO FRIGHTEN, BUT TO AWAKEN MANY TO BEGIN SPIRITUALLY, MENTALLY AND PHYSICALLY PREPARING FOR THE CHALLENGING PERIOD AHEAD.

ITS PURPOSE IS TO HELP INTO TRANSFORMATION PROCESS AND TO RISE CONSCIOUSNESS OF THE MOST IMPORTANT ISSUES THAT ARE WELL KNOWN BEHIND THE PUBLIC ARENA.

I RESPECT THE MAYA ELDERS, BUT YOU HAVE TO BE AWARE THAT THEY DO NOT HAVE THE NECESSARY KNOWLEDGE OR INPUT TO CONNECT THE DOTS SINCE THEY ARE OBSERVING REALITY JUST FROM A SINGLE OBSERVATION POINT. THE CHANGES ARE HAPPENING AND HACKED EMAILS ISSUE ONLY BRINGS SOLID PROOF THE HUMAN FACTOR IS NOT THE CAUSE OF IT. THE MAJOR EVENTS ARE HAPPENING EVERYDAY BUT THEY ARE BLOCKED THROUGH THE MEDIA.

FOR SOME UPDATE OF CLIMATE CHANGE YOU CAN CHECK:

http://www.earthchangesmedia.com/cgi...ault-full.html

SO, DONT WAIT FOR THE ROCKS TO FALL FROM SKY. PREPARE.

SINCE WE CAN NOT AVOID THE TRANSFORMATION PROCESS WHICH AS STATED BEFORE IS COSMIC IN NATURE, WHAT WE CAN DO IS TO WORK HARD ON INNER TRANSFORMATION BY CLEANING AND HARMONIZING OUR ESSENCE AND OUR BIO-FIELD.

IN OTHER WORDS LIFTING OUR OWN VIBRATIONAL LEVEL AND STAYING INTO THE SAME LEVEL MOST OF THE TIME. THAT LEADS TO STRONGER RADIATION OF PSIONIC PARTICLES INTO THE INVIRONMENT.

ONLY AFTER DOING THAT, WE CAN SPEAK OF EVENTUAL MEDITATIVE CONNECTION, FIRING UP THE EARTH’S ACUPUNCTURE ENERGETIC GRID AND EVENTUAL IMPACT ON THE FRACTAL STRUCTURE OF THE MATRIX.

SO THE FOCUS IS AT THE RISING CONSCIOUSNESS AND HELPING OUR PLANET GOING THROUGH SMOOTHER TRANSFORMATION PHASE. THAT CAN BE ACHIEVED BY REACHING ONENESS WITH OUR PLANET AND ALL THE LIFE ON IT. BY CREATING STRONG AND STABLE BIO-PSIONIC FIELD OF ENERGY AROUND OUR PLANET CAPABLE OF RECEIVING THE POWERFUL NEXUS ENERGY WITHOUT ANY HARM.

AND WE ARE NOT ALONE IN THIS. THERE IS HOPE, AND THERE IS THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL. IT WILL BE DONE AS WAS DONE FOUR TIMES IN THE PAST IN THE HISTORY OF PLANET EARTH.

I hope that answers some questions that people sent. I apologize for the delay.

Astralwalker
Astralwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 05:38 AM   #2935
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

That is what I like about you Pane. You don't hold back and just lay it out like it is. I was wondering what your source of info was for the March date?
Old 12-16-2009, 06:23 AM   #2936
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
I was wondering what your source of info was for the March date?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jW67kIcXrII
Old 12-16-2009, 09:31 AM   #2937
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Dear Astralwalker! Thank you for posting sun info.....

I woke up quite early today and found this posted by a good friend at Myspace....an announcement: Free renewable energy device!!

Humanity has been awaiting this development!!
Enjoy!!

http://www.steorn.com/news/releases/?id=1161

Youtube clip:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqJ-6...layer_embedded

Live stream video:
http://www.livestream.com/steorn

It will usher in a quiet revolution is my hopes just as the internet has done....
for communications.............

In Light!
Old 12-16-2009, 12:30 PM   #2938
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Thank you Astralwalker for your return on this thread.
You started it ...We moved along with you .. we are still here with You Now.
We of nexus will remain together on this journey as long as it takes .

Love and respect for You
mudra
Old 12-16-2009, 12:38 PM   #2939
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

http://galacticculture.wordpress.com/

As I write this, we are exactly 3 weeks from the upcoming Solstice December 21, 9:47 am PST, Yellow Solar Human Day, which will mark the 3 year synchronization point with Solstice 2012.

I am writing to each of you to invite us to unify our prayers and ceremonies on this holy day, aligning together as human instruments of the intelligence of the One Heart, open to the Pulsations of our Sun Star, and all the Guiding Forces that are here to help us in these times. On the Traditional Count, Solstice is the day of 13 Kan~ seeding the cosmic spiral, weaving a web with our threads of celestial and terrestrial vitality.

Each one of us has our own natural, indigenous connection to the core of the Earth and the core of the Sky. The Maya call this the Heart of the Heavens and the Heart of the Mother Earth.

While our bodies are made of the 4 elements earth, water, fire and air, our time-travelling self is made of the 4 galactic elements: universal fire, blood, truth and sky. Our human work is to align with the forces of Nature. This is how we bring the higher dimensions into contact with our physical realm. As we reclaim our soul’s indigenous roots, we access deeper levels of our inner navigation channels.

This is the Time of The Great Purification. The machinery of pollution is relentlessly surmounting. Is it just me, or does it sometimes feel that life is so fast-paced, accelerated, and out of balance that the Universe could possibly erupt at any moment?

In these times, I feel that many of us are serving as “World Empaths,” and we need to nurture our process and be pro-active in stabilizing our own emotional natural eruptions as well. I have deep compassion for this generation of humanity right now, as we are all living in highly stressful and artificial conditions, hearing constant reports of our declining biosphere and natural resources, bombarded with broadcasts of possible future natural disasters that could destroy and annihilate our species. While being alive in these times is a privilege, it can also feel like sacred, heart-breaking torture. And yet all of the tests are here to soften our hearts, opening new paths in our minds and beings.

The Light of a new awareness of our interconnectedness is calling to us all on deeper levels. I can see the Flower of Life unfolding right now, I can feel it breathing the new world into the ethers, as time unfolds to land in the soles of our feet and the palms of our willing and humble hands. Love is Present.

As the Universe challenges us in these apocalyptic times by “revealing” more and more harsh and shocking realities, how many veils are we willing to look beyond to see more facets of the fractal of our existence? In this process the Vast Love is present to embrace and absorb all, integrating the darknesses and fears into the One Empty Wholeness of Being.

We are starting to collectively realize that we not only need each other, we are each other. We only judge in others what we judge in ourselves. We can never truly love ourselves while we are distracted judging and condemning our brothers and sisters. This is the time to forge alliances. To do the real work of community building and conflict resolution to get clean and clear, mindful and aligned in our relationships. No detail escapes the magnifying glass of the Divine, nothing is insignificant, our intention counts at all times. According to the Dalai Lama, our intention directs our karma.

read full article here:http://galacticculture.wordpress.com/"]http://galacticculture.wordpress.com/[/URL]

Love Always
mudra
Old 12-16-2009, 12:51 PM   #2940
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Mudra.
You have written a very clear message.

I have no doubt that the energy is changing and this is a very uncomfortable experience for some.
I have a great sense of acceptance and optimism.

Eckhart Tolle in his London talk covered the evolution of the species in this regard.
We need to evolve spiritually to survive.
Its time to get real.

I posted this on the Ego thread, its from Hafice.
Eckhart Tolle started his talk with the quotation

I am the hole in the flute that the Christs breath is moving through.
Listen to the music.

Regards Chris
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 01:28 PM   #2941
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeard View Post
Listen to the music.

Regards Chris
I Love this Chris ..

Namaste
mudra
Old 12-16-2009, 03:16 PM   #2942
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeard View Post

Listen to the music.

Regards Chris
What a wonderful quote and something I've experienced and continue to work towards. Thank you for the visual image and reminder.

Mahalo
Old 12-16-2009, 03:20 PM   #2943
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astralwalker View Post
I was wondering if this was the case. Thank you for confirming it.

I would love to read your book 2 when you write it on your experiences with these beings.
Old 12-16-2009, 10:46 PM   #2944
Barcarolle
Retired Avalon Member

Great Spinningcropcircles DVD Astralwalker !!! Very impressive material and superb production !! 10/10

Namaste
Barcarolle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 11:33 PM   #2945
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

THE GIFT OF MEDITATION

Breathing, relaxing and smiling, settling, arriving, letting yourself arrive, you're already here it seems. But has your energy arrived here and landed in this place? Collect your scattered thoughts and energies. Connect with the present moment, through breathing as an anchor to presence, immediacy, to nowness, calming and clearing the heart mind. Open to the wisdom of allowing effortless effort to reveal itself through the wisdom of openness, acceptance, spiritual detachment, keenly caring and interested yet detached, observing, with the bigger perspective, the ultimate stance or outlook, the great perfection, the great mudra, awareness alone beyond outside and inside, good or bad, self or other, awareness alone, naked awareness - this moment the only moment, this breath, the only breath. Marvelous. Paying attention, calm and clear, awake, take care, stay aware, aware of inhaling while breathing in, aware of exhaling while breathing out, watching the exhalation, letting everything else go by on the stream of consciousness, the river of experience, without judgment or evaluation, without pushing or pulling - mindfulness of breathing, breath awareness, the basic meditation exercise for being more present, cultivating awareness, awareness of all. And third, let it be, leave yourself alone for a change, simply get to know yourself as you are, as it is, just sitting, just breathing, just being aware, attentive, mindful of thoughts, feelings, sensations and perceptions, not picking and choosing. Aware, choiceless awareness, pure presence, radiant clarity, the natural meditation of the natural great perfection, leaving things just as they are, Buddha said there's Nirvanic peace in things left just as they are. In this meditation just be and remain at home, at ease, luminous, serene, clear, aware.

Lama Surya Das

Love Always
mudra
Old 12-16-2009, 11:36 PM   #2946
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samarkis View Post

I woke up quite early today and found this posted by a good friend at Myspace....an announcement: Free renewable energy device!!

Humanity has been awaiting this development!!
Its interesting the same info was passed to me by a friend yesterday.

Looks promising.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post

You started it ...We moved along with you .. we are still here with You Now.
We of nexus will remain together on this journey as long as it takes .
You guys are doing what you feel is right…and that’s all that matters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post

I would love to read your book 2 when you write it on your experiences with these beings.
Thank you Carol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barcarolle View Post
Great Spinningcropcircles DVD Astralwalker !!! Very impressive material and superb production !! 10/10

Namaste
Thank you Barcarolle. Try to train with ESP cards when you watching and listening to the file. Empty your consciousness, just observe the spinning of the crop designs, open up to their sound frequencies and focus (without no thinking is words) directly on the cards. You will be surprise the results you will get. Meditative state while watching and listening to the file is just the first step to expanded brain capability…the next one is development of so called second sight and increased psionic sensing.
Old 12-16-2009, 11:41 PM   #2947
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Clean NASA Satellite footage showing the polar opening to the interior of our planet with clear view of the huge area that is already without ice and snow. In Google Earth and other software available to public domain this region is covered with white colour. In the second above image taken 2003 the Contracting-Expanding South Pole Entrance (the same with all planets) is clearly visible, but aurora is blocking the clear view of the transantarctic mountains. So it can serve only as an evidence of the South Pole Entrance and nothing more. Dont be supprise if someone post other clear images of the area which will provide more hard evidence to people that are more dense in nature and requare more.

In any case, there is high posibility that Extreme mealting of the mountain ice happened somewhere between 2004-2006. It doesnt requare much to figure out that now at the end of 2009 is much worst then that.

The Giant iceberg B17B which is heading toward Australia (140 square kilometre, which is 19km long by 8km wide, ~50 billion tonnes), is nothing comparing to the mass of this.

At the moment, iceberg is about 1700km south-south-west of the West Australian coast and moving north with the ocean current and prevailing wind.

“B17B is a very significant one in that it has drifted so far north while still largely intact. It’s one of the biggest sighted at those latitudes, now 48.8º S and 107.5º E”.

“As the water warms up the iceberg is slowly breaking up, resulting in hundreds more smaller icebergs in the area,” . B17B is just one of many, and you expect in the news a lot about this issue in the near future.

http://www.nasa.gov/mov/133778main_FUV_640x480.mov

http://www.nasa.gov/mov/105423main_FUV_2005-01_v01.mov

The changes are continuing and extreme wheater conditions are expected to start at the begining of 2011.
Old 12-16-2009, 11:41 PM   #2948
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Astralwalker out.
Old 12-16-2009, 11:48 PM   #2949
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Wonderful thread Astralwalker, I read NEXUS months ago. Your research is exemplary.

But I have no doubt, regardless of these coming changes, the outcome will be a good one for humanity.

Please keep up the great posts, its all very fascinating.

Peace,
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 01:33 PM   #2950
Gemeos
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for sharing all this info Pane, and for still coming back and help us in this process.

Love and Respect

Gemeos
Gemeos is offline   Reply With Quote