Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 01-10-2010, 01:03 AM   #3151
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Lovely video Phied .. here I embedded for you

When I read through the energetic pattern of your post I understand you wish to bring back Nexus
to a unified pattern and give it a new stir .
I can only bless this as I feel Nexus lost quite a bit of it's strengh along it's course mainly due by lack
of knowing /agreeing to what files to go with during our meditations .
Your music has been appreciated from the very beginning .. We have been missing you ..
Now you are back and in full power it seems.
That's very promising

Love Always
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 02:03 AM   #3152
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Dear Phied!

So glad you are coming back to Nexus!!
We all need the push of some new energies here and you are most welcome!

Mudra & I would like to ask that you,mikey,astralwalker,mudra and myself have perhaps a skype meeting soon..........if possible in the next day or two.....
Pls PM either one of us with yr skype's......

As moderator here, I am privvy to know as well that Avalon will be growing into some new community based projects as well to enhance the ground crew concept....although in a way that enhances positive growth instead of fear based survival..........

So I would be very interested in discussing ideas with you so as to stay as cohesive as possible with all that is going on!!!

In Much Love & Light to you and all the Nexxus!!!

Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 03:28 PM   #3153
Truthseeker360
Avalon Senior Member

Phied,

Quote:

Again, the contents of the video serve very well to illustrate the main point I am trying to make here. The contents alternate between conspiracy and spiritual related matters - and the intertwining of topics of conspiracy and spiritual matters is perhaps the single most tricky situation that needs to be solved that we face. You might even go as far as to say that continuous pressure towards the ever-increasing intertwining of the two is the ultimate conspiracy of all! end Quote

Quote:

The second part is to see that "abstraction" is probably the singlemost valuable tool for completing a mental model of the state of affairs as they currently stand. You have to remember that another of the highest, most hidden conspiracies is the one to greatly encourage logical, detailed, technical ways of looking at reality, while discouraging abstract, emotional, fuzzy-logical ways of looking at things instead. This is how we are kept perpetually looking for more clues outside of us as to what's going on via specific, detailed means of media rather than looking within and actually completing the picture by allowing for intuitive forms to "seal the gaps" and provide us with a general *sense* of things. Sense being the keyword, because this is the level that goes beyond specific singular realities and covers entire spreads of multiple future realities all at once. End Quote:

Namaste

Look forward to new site and music file,Nice one mate..

Love light & Gratitude
Truthseeker360

Last edited by Truthseeker360; 01-10-2010 at 03:33 PM.
Truthseeker360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 05:38 PM   #3154
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Dear Friends.........

IMHO, it is a path to enlightenment on a galactic scale that many conspiracy issues have come to the forefront.....much has been hidden, sometimes for good reason, but mostly to have control and to focus progress in a 3D way to build or progress....It is all making way for Progress of the Heart...that is what it all leads to........To realize that All that Is is Us.........We,Earth are one entity...and must act accordingly.............as we mature into using Energies of Spirit.......4D energies(Telepathy,telekinesis,timetravel,etc) The more we are all in sync within the same heart energies....more of this can occur.....

I have no problem that people learn hidden history and hidden technology......The only thing I would love to see is more Kindness, more using compassion and tolerance that there may be more than one way to know Creator.........and to build on strengths that are INCLUSIVE instead of overbearing,that ALLOW......

Just some food for thought:

What religion or path does a tomatoe have??? Or a dog?? Or an Extraterrestrial???

Perhaps Only to praise the Creator..........

In Light!

Old 01-11-2010, 03:41 AM   #3155
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Enjoy a Positive Message from Nassim Haramein!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDvZGKlxL1Q

Old 01-11-2010, 05:43 PM   #3156
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

To the Beauty Within Us All!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYP1y_yc2eo

Old 01-11-2010, 06:05 PM   #3157
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

So as I already posted in the topic, the spinning crop circles were not resonating much with me during the course of the year as they were being developed. Then the DVD came out and again for few weeks I didn't pay much attention. Then as I was hit by some frequencies in my half-astral state .. very similar shapes appeared in my minds eye and with the slight change of frequency those shapes changed slightly and parts of them flickered on and off.. exactly as when you would spin a crop circle and apply its frequency received by the frequency translation software. Someone obviously lost patience and wanted me to start paying attention.

As this experience left quite the impact on me I just knew I had to order that DVD. I just got it today and I have to say its very well done. I was a little afraid that the sound component will not be well adjusted.. but it is all good.. it fits very well. There is slight problem with the centration of some of the crop circles but overall I highly recommend it to anyone that feels they can have a use of it.

A word of caution however. This is in my opinion what you call in the computer world a very low level re-programming of your consciousness. I would compare it to programming in assembler in the IT world. As any IT guy will tell you, once you get to that level of programming you can create some seriously efficient stuff... or mess stuff up in a big way (including the operating system itself). The main advantage being that you can bypass any kind of hard coded feature imposed by the operating system.. something which is not possible at higher levels of programming/scripting.

And for those of you who are non-IT and haven't got a clue of what I am talking about... you can say that DNA itself is constructed of combinations of such images and frequencies. You could say these are the building blocks of DNA.. which in translation means that with sufficient repetition you can influence your own DNA and add these additional codes. But since human DNA is largely made of so called 'junk' DNA .. my opinion is that the crop circle makers are sharing with us blocks of DNA that we already have but are currently inactive. In practical terms, watching the spinning crop circles will cause resonance within these inactive parts of your DNA .. and consequently a reawakening of those parts.

Not everyone is ready for these powerful codes.. please employ your intuition. I highly recommend getting exposed to the basic sacred geometry patterns before trying this out. The basic sared geometry patterns will set the basis in your consciousnes for these more advanced constructs. The first time I was exposed to sacred geometry it took few weeks for my consciousness to adapt and reorganize under the influence of the new data.

Last but not the least thanks to Astralwalker for producing these

Last edited by TheChosen; 01-11-2010 at 06:08 PM.
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 07:35 PM   #3158
Truthseeker360
Avalon Senior Member

Blessings.

Many thanks for the review chosen.

LOve light & Gratitude

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChosen View Post
So as I already posted in the topic, the spinning crop circles were not resonating much with me during the course of the year as they were being developed. Then the DVD came out and again for few weeks I didn't pay much attention. Then as I was hit by some frequencies in my half-astral state .. very similar shapes appeared in my minds eye and with the slight change of frequency those shapes changed slightly and parts of them flickered on and off.. exactly as when you would spin a crop circle and apply its frequency received by the frequency translation software. Someone obviously lost patience and wanted me to start paying attention.

As this experience left quite the impact on me I just knew I had to order that DVD. I just got it today and I have to say its very well done. I was a little afraid that the sound component will not be well adjusted.. but it is all good.. it fits very well. There is slight problem with the centration of some of the crop circles but overall I highly recommend it to anyone that feels they can have a use of it.

A word of caution however. This is in my opinion what you call in the computer world a very low level re-programming of your consciousness. I would compare it to programming in assembler in the IT world. As any IT guy will tell you, once you get to that level of programming you can create some seriously efficient stuff... or mess stuff up in a big way (including the operating system itself). The main advantage being that you can bypass any kind of hard coded feature imposed by the operating system.. something which is not possible at higher levels of programming/scripting.

And for those of you who are non-IT and haven't got a clue of what I am talking about... you can say that DNA itself is constructed of combinations of such images and frequencies. You could say these are the building blocks of DNA.. which in translation means that with sufficient repetition you can influence your own DNA and add these additional codes. But since human DNA is largely made of so called 'junk' DNA .. my opinion is that the crop circle makers are sharing with us blocks of DNA that we already have but are currently inactive. In practical terms, watching the spinning crop circles will cause resonance within these inactive parts of your DNA .. and consequently a reawakening of those parts.

Not everyone is ready for these powerful codes.. please employ your intuition. I highly recommend getting exposed to the basic sacred geometry patterns before trying this out. The basic sared geometry patterns will set the basis in your consciousnes for these more advanced constructs. The first time I was exposed to sacred geometry it took few weeks for my consciousness to adapt and reorganize under the influence of the new data.

Last but not the least thanks to Astralwalker for producing these
Old 01-11-2010, 08:14 PM   #3159
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Be Creative!! : )

TYE DYE!!!!!!!!!!!

Do things that bring you into creating & enjoying!! : )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLuBzfM7Pfo

Old 01-12-2010, 03:30 AM   #3160
12DnAHelix
Avalon Senior Member

-wiped-

Last edited by 12DnAHelix; 02-18-2010 at 08:29 PM.
12DnAHelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 12:22 PM   #3161
Tesmo
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzIeUVurIio

Please, let's be like these children ...

Love ....
Tesmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 12:28 PM   #3162
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Wow Tesmo what a beautifull lesson of Oneness
Thank You .

Love Always
mudra
Old 01-12-2010, 07:10 PM   #3163
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

A CALL TO ALL !!

DIVINE BLESSINGS and LOVE TO ALL!

NEXUS HEALING MEDITATION THIS
WEDNESDAY 13 JANUARY 2010 AT
08.00 PM GMT

PLEASE JOIN IN WHERE EVER YOU MAY BE TO SEND
YOUR BLESSINGS, LOVE AND HEALING ENERGIES
TO ALL WHO SEEK HEALING AND TO MOTHER EARTH.

For the updated healing list, go to:
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...&postcount=654

For the world clock, please go to alchemikey's website:
http://www.healingexperiment.com

Namaste'
lightbeing
lightbeing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 08:49 PM   #3164
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Tesmo!! Beautiful Clip!! Yes, Humanity can reach out so all are winners in this game we call life!! And all for everyone's betterment & Joy!!

Astralwalker....Gareth is back from his vacation leave...pls PM to him yr IP address that is a problem...He is determined to figure out the issue!!

In Light!

Old 01-13-2010, 01:58 PM   #3165
PhiedPiper
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
Nexus lost quite a bit of it's strengh along it's course mainly due by lack of knowing /agreeing to what files to go with during our meditations .
Love Always
mudra
Hi Mudra,

As frustrating as it was to end up going through what I went through right in the crucial stage of the first push forward with this project, I ultimately realize that it might have been for the best - we have covered enough ground at this point to be able to step back from it all and know what will work from what's possible. Now we have the collective experience we need to get the project back on track and arrive at a mutual consensus on the best approach to getting the maximum amount of people effectively working together.

With a set procedure and well-defined set of goals in mind, as you say, the only missing link is then an appropriate set of materials (the audio files) to work with, and this is something I can confidently promise to be able to provide, given my new circumstances that afford me both the time and sense of well-being necessary to follow through as I have envisioned from the beginning.

We can do this!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samarkis View Post
Dear Friends.........
I have no problem that people learn hidden history and hidden technology......The only thing I would love to see is more Kindness, more using compassion and tolerance that there may be more than one way to know Creator.........and to build on strengths that are INCLUSIVE instead of overbearing,that ALLOW......
You're absolutely right Samarkis!

I forgot to mention what I believe to be the exception to the rule - some people out there can look into those matters without building a negative reactive base of energy towards the often frustrating truth behind why things have come to be the way they are - in my understanding and experience these people are very few indeed! This is why, overall, I can't help but to recommend a step A and B approach that allows one to (for the most part) move on from dwelling on those topics which can generate negative energy, mainly in the form of resentment towards the perpetrators of such things (especially given that they will undoubtedly continue in their ways indefinitely until a time arrives when something will happen that will clearly signify that this was never the intended way for those in advantageous positions such as theirs to operate... and we all are confident this time is coming soon I'm sure).

This is all to say that the nature of going back and forth between such matters and the realm of meditation is rather tricky business indeed, and this is another reason why I released the pre-meditation attunement file before releasing the main meditation files themselves.

It's not so much about using the specific file I provided as it is about understanding the importance of successful attunement and clearing of such energies before beginning a meditation session such as the kind we are engaging in, with the intention of pooling together our collective influence towards our common goal.

I would say that even more important than experience in meditation itself is the degree by which the participant can successfully clear these energies that are externally projected upon us, especially considering we are living in a modern world where we are constantly bombarded with it.

All in all, I can only feel that it is better to prevent that energy from ever getting in in the first place, than to improve one's ability to clear it, as there is only so far we can go in the latter case.

At any rate, I'm really looking forward to our new sessions beginning shortly, and I will be making it my top priority to complete the first file as soon as possible.

I will do my best to keep everyone up to date.

Take care!

Phied
PhiedPiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 03:34 PM   #3166
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

As Haiti has moved to the center of World thoughts & Prayers.........we send Love,Light,Comfort & Healing!

For those that wish to help a bit Financially....

....I have recieved a bulletin on Myspace that one can text Yele on yr cell phone & send to this number 501501 and they bill $5 to yr cell bill for a donation to Haiti...it is legit...pls yahoo/google search it! Pls repost this info!!

Here is a yahoo page on info about the Yele.org !! They are helping people there NOW! Pls help!

http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=...fp-t-701&sao=0

We on Nexus have a special ability to focus Love,Prayer & help to places that need it!! Let's Ramp it Up Folks!!!

Blessings in yr doings!!!
Old 01-13-2010, 08:12 PM   #3167
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Bodies are being piled up on the streets of Haiti's capital as the country's Prime Minister estimates 100,000 people might have died in yesterday's earthquake.

Thousands of buildings including schools, hospitals and homes have collapsed. Even the presidential palace and the capital's main prison have turned to rubble.

The International Red Cross says one-third of Haiti's 9 million people may need emergency aid and governments and charities around the world are mobilising in an urgent effort to get the aid effort underway.

The International Red Cross in Geneva has warned that with roads blocked and almost all communication lines down, it is extremely difficult to accurately assess the situation in Haiti.

It believes up to 3 million people could be homeless, injured or dead.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2...?section=world

Help is desperately needed there .

I'll quote Jnana's post from another thread:

Doctors Without Borders is worthy of your support.
http://doctorswithoutborders.org/

Quote:
The first reports are now emerging from MSF teams who were already working on medical projects Haiti and have treated hundreds of people injured in the quake. "The situation is chaotic," said one senior staff. "I visited five medical centers, including a major hospital, and most of them were not functioning."
(MSF is Mιdecins Sans Frontiθres = Doctors Without Borders)

The International Red Cross is also responding:

http://www.lloyds.com/dj/DowJonesArticle.aspx?id=447458

Some other ideas on how to help here:

Help (and hear) Haiti - Mother Jones

http://motherjones.com/mojo/2010/01/help-and-hear-haiti

Love Always
mudra
Old 01-13-2010, 08:40 PM   #3168
Truthseeker360
Avalon Senior Member

Maybe we could do a scyncronized meditation.?

Love light & Oneness*
Truthseeker360

Last edited by Truthseeker360; 01-13-2010 at 09:59 PM.
Old 01-13-2010, 10:11 PM   #3169
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

A call to all

Special global nexus meditation for the people of Haiti

this thursday 14 january 2010 at 08.00 pm gmt

Please let's join where ever we may be to send
our blessings, love and healing energies to our brothers and sisters

One with You through the Heart

mudra
Old 01-13-2010, 10:20 PM   #3170
Truthseeker360
Avalon Senior Member

Count me in I'll be there..

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
A call to all

Special global nexus meditation for the people of Haiti

this thursday 14 january 2010 at 08.00 pm gmt

Please let's join where ever we may be to send
our blessings, love and healing energies to our brothers and sisters

One with You through the Heart

mudra
Old 01-13-2010, 10:22 PM   #3171
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthseeker360 View Post
Count me in I'll be there..
Thank You Truthseeker
Spread the word .

Love from me dear
mudra
Old 01-14-2010, 03:38 AM   #3172
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

mooji - we are the eternal one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImcE9H33JVw

peace,
mikey
alchemikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 09:25 AM   #3173
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Huna Prayer for Lightworkers!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egHetCcPDsU

Bless you in all the good that you do!!

Thx Mudra...yes, we will all join thru our hearts to help the People of Haiti

In Light!

Old 01-14-2010, 10:27 AM   #3174
Astra
Avalon Senior Member

This is a tragedy of unimaginable proportions. Pain and suffering everywhere ... with open hearts let us offer our prayers and love to the people of Haiti.

Love and Peace to all sentient beings!

in Love and Light
yours
Astra

Our sorrows and wounds are healed only when we touch them with compassion.
-- Buddha
Astra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 12:51 PM   #3175
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

just had to share this beautifull song with you all

lots of loving light to all
m xxx

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote