Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 02-03-2009, 10:34 PM   #851
PhiedPiper
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefly View Post
Hello Alchemikey, thanks for the suggested times, however, and I could be wrong, but at 3 or 6 am in the morning of the 8th would that not be the 7th for the rest of the world? And if so, arn't we here in Australia are on the next day time zone?

friendship and Love

firefly
Yes, you're right firefly!

That's why in our private messages to work out the times, we realized that we should have set the meditation reference for Feb.7th and not the 8th, because in the case of the 8th, that would put the Australia/N.Z. time on Monday morning, which I'm sure would not work so well.

So I guess we have the option to readjust it to the 7th, or just say "oh well, there's one kink to work out for next weekend".

I kind of like the idea of changing it so that we have the max participation from everyone right from the first session, but we'll really have to hear from those in those timezones to see if they'd be up for the Sunday morning meditation time...

I think Americas and Europe would be ok with middle of the day and evening of the Saturday, respectively...
PhiedPiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 10:53 PM   #852
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiedPiper View Post

That's why in our private messages to work out the times, we realized that we should have set the meditation reference for Feb.7th and not the 8th, because in the case of the 8th, that would put the Australia/N.Z. time on Monday morning, which I'm sure would not work so well.

So I guess we have the option to readjust it to the 7th...".
Phied, I think your conclusion is correct.

I also agree that we should move the starting date from Feb 8 (Sunday) to Feb 7 (Saturday). In that way we will avoid the Australia/N.Z. Monday morning time.

What about the starting time? -Is 8 PM GMT the best solution we have?

Regards,
Astralwalker
Astralwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 11:05 PM   #853
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

yes...hawaii is -10 gmt and new zealand is +12 gmt

as phied mentioned having one special meditation each month...perhaps we could bump it forward one day to the 9th which is a full moon...just an idea

8pm gmt is the best i can come up with for now

peace,
mikey
alchemikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 11:19 PM   #854
lawlessline

Hi all,

Been away working on various things and just got 10 mins to catch up on the new rounds of posts.

For my two pence worth on the times. The longer that the meditation lasts around the world the better. Therefore, strandling the weekend across the globe is the best option. I am one to go for a continum, rather than one big blast. The conscious level indicator on the nexus site, shows that there is an eb and flow result. This should reflect how we push the levels up. If people want to join in with the other time zones all the better. but I think this should look to grow into a permenant vidual of growing the consciouness.

This could be done by selecting a time , say Sunday at 5.00 p.m. Then where ever you are that is the time. Others can then hook up to your time zone and join in from distance when it suits. This will ensure the contiual over a 2 day period.??????????

Obviouslly, if this issue has been resolved, then disregard this post and I will catch up on all missed posts over the next couple of days.

Look good from here though. keep the train stoked and rolling.
Old 02-03-2009, 11:22 PM   #855
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alchemikey View Post
yes...hawaii is -10 gmt and new zealand is +12 gmt
Hey Mikey,

Ok then. Let’s wait till Thursday, and if anyone does not come up with a better idea, lets change the starting time from 5 PM GMT to 8 PM GMT.

Quote:
perhaps we could bump it forward one day to the 9th which is a full moon...just an idea
I think that the Feb 7th option is ok. The full moon on 9 Feb has its own influence, but the troublesome situation for some is that it is Tuesday Morning.

So maybe we should consider doing this only once a week...instead of twice a week...Any idea on this issue is welcomed.

Anyway, let’s solve this issue till Thursday, and then make another announcement with the final info about the first global meditation event.

Astralwalker
Old 02-03-2009, 11:31 PM   #856
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

I found this link:

Which shows clearly date and time across major cities around the world:

http://www.aglobalworld.com/internat...time-zones.php

kindness
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 11:37 PM   #857
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawlessline View Post
Hi all,

Been away working on various things and just got 10 mins to catch up on the new rounds of posts.

For my two pence worth on the times. The longer that the meditation lasts around the world the better. Therefore, strandling the weekend across the globe is the best option. I am one to go for a continum, rather than one big blast. The conscious level indicator on the nexus site, shows that there is an eb and flow result. This should reflect how we push the levels up. If people want to join in with the other time zones all the better. but I think this should look to grow into a permenant vidual of growing the consciouness.

This could be done by selecting a time , say Sunday at 5.00 p.m. Then where ever you are that is the time. Others can then hook up to your time zone and join in from distance when it suits. This will ensure the contiual over a 2 day period.??????????

Obviouslly, if this issue has been resolved, then disregard this post and I will catch up on all missed posts over the next couple of days.

Look good from here though. keep the train stoked and rolling.
hey ll...what you described is what i feel we are working towards as an end result but in the beginning it is easier to do this all at one synchronized time instead of a wave as we do not have enough people yet to fill in all of the time zones

also i don't feel we should put too much emphasis on the global consciousness dot although i do feel we should keep an eye on it during the meditations to see if anything is clearly picked up

peace,
mikey
Old 02-03-2009, 11:40 PM   #858
saggyash
Avalon Senior Member

I agree whole heartedly with you Astralwalker and was just putting forth that I put my trust into all working on this and great work to all. I will be there for any dates , and times that are decided on and I feel so will be alot of others applying there energy to this/these wonderful events. Thanks again to all who are leading the way and working to make this a success.

Love and Light
Steve
saggyash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 11:44 PM   #859
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Steve. I really appreciate.

Stay tuned my friend,
Astralwalker
Old 02-03-2009, 11:44 PM   #860
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Astralwalker, Mikey, Phied,

I am not sure it's a good idea to make a last minute change to the meditation of the 8th.
People have been informed of it in advance and have already made their arrangements to
attend to this.
By making a last minute change I feel we might loose some of them.

On platial we see a majority of people in the Us and in europe having joined.
We have litle from australia.

So I feel for this time we should really leave it as it is .
And rather work on the planning of the following weeks.

What do you think of this ?

Kindness
mudra
Old 02-03-2009, 11:45 PM   #861
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Mudra. The link with the time zones is very useful.

Astralwalker
Old 02-03-2009, 11:56 PM   #862
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
Astralwalker, Mikey, Phied,

I am not sure it's a good idea to make a last minute change to the meditation of the 8th.
People have been informed of it in advance and have already made their arrangements to
attend to this.
By making a last minute change I feel we might loose some of them.

On platial we see a majority of people in the Us and in europe having joined.
We have litle from australia.

So I feel for this time we should really leave it as it is .
And rather work on the planning of the following weeks.

What do you think of this ?
This is reasonable also for the first time. I agree that many people had already made arrangements to attend to this - and this has to be considered also.

That is why it is good that people register on the Nexus 2012 Web site so we have some numbers to calculate with. But we have to understand that this is a start. It will get better and better if we all work on it.

The Feb 7th is good idea - because it will not go into the night of the first working day.

Leave as it is - is also good idea because of people who made arrangements.

But we have to solve this one way or another.

I personally think that we can leave the 8 Feb as it is for the first time and only change the start-time from 5 to 8 PM GMT.

The next week we can start what Phied and Mikey are suggesting - Saturday instead of Sunday.

Any ideas are welcomed.

Regards,
Astralwalker
Old 02-03-2009, 11:57 PM   #863
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astralwalker View Post
Thanks Mudra. The link with the time zones is very useful.

Astralwalker
Thank you Astralwalker I do my best with my poor left brain

This link takes into consideration daylight/summertime changes which is something we will also have to take into account when that time comes. So it seems to handle that problem already.

I agree for the future planning to set it to once a week starting on saturday.
That seems sensible.

Kindness
mudra
Old 02-04-2009, 12:03 AM   #864
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
This is reasonable also for the first time. I agree that many people had already made arrangements to attend to this - and this has to be considered also.

That is why it is good that people register on the Nexus 2012 Web site so we have some numbers to calculate with. But we have to understand that this is a start. It will get better and better if we all work on it.

The Feb 7th is good idea - because it will not go into the night of the first working day.

Leave as it is - is also good idea because of people who made arrangements.

But we have to solve this one way or another.

I personally think that we can leave the 8 Feb as it is for the first time and only change the start-time from 5 to 8 PM GMT.

The next week we can start what Phied and Mikey are suggesting - Saturday instead of Sunday.

Any ideas are welcomed.

Regards,
Astralwalker
I feel people will have arranged their starting time too.
On camelot many are reached which are not in Avalon .
They also might not check camelot's page everyday.
Even those of Avalon are not in everyday .
So how will they know we changed the time ?
We are too late to do this.
We could have done if it all started next week.

I still feel that by changing anything to the set ups of this first meditation we will loose people or some will start at 5 and others at 8 and we will have lost the impact desired.

Kindness
mudra
Old 02-04-2009, 12:08 AM   #865
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

To support what I said below :

Look at platial on the nexus site tonight :
since the nexus event has been put on Camelot we have 100 people more who have joined !
That's in ONE day !
Old 02-04-2009, 12:19 AM   #866
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Mudra>>

I feel people will have arranged their starting time too.
On camelot many are reached which are not in Avalon .
They also might not check camelot's page everyday.
Even those of Avalon are not in everyday .
So how will they know we changed the time ?
We are too late to do this.
We could have done if it all started next week.

I still feel that by changing anything to the set ups of this first meditation we will loose people or some will start at 5 and others at 8 and we will have lost the impact desired.

Yeah, that sounds logical too.

I guess we are too late to change anything for this first run of home meditations.

If agreed by everyone, let’s leave as it is...lets enjoy the first harmonizing event, and we will change the next event from Sunday to Saturday Feb 14 and the one hour meditation time instead of 5-6 pm GMT to 8-9 pm GMT. And if ok with everyone we can do only once a week on Saturdays 8 pm GMT every week.

This will give us good experience and good preparation for the first Planetary meditation on the sacred sites in May 2009.

Regards,
Astralwalker
Old 02-04-2009, 12:28 AM   #867
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Yeah, that sounds logical too.

I guess we are too late to change anything for this first run of home meditations.

If agreed by everyone, let’s leave as it is...lets enjoy the first harmonizing event, and we will change the next event from Sunday to Saturday Feb 14 and the one hour meditation time instead of 5-6 pm GMT to 8-9 pm GMT. And if ok with everyone we can do only once a week on Saturdays 8 pm GMT every week.

This will give us good experience and good preparation for the first Planetary meditation on the sacred sites in May 2009.

Regards,
Astralwalker
Great Thank you Astralwalker, Mikey and Phied,

I feel we can adopt these new set ups .
I 'll wait until thursday and if we all agree I 'll make the necessary changes in the announcement and forward it to Kerry as well.

To have 1 hour meditation however Phied will need to give us another music file by next week.
If we want to make sure everyone is informed of this we would need that new file by monday .
Is that possible Phied ?
The one we have right now is 30 minutes long.

Kindness
mudra
Old 02-04-2009, 12:44 AM   #868
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

leave as is makes sense...i updated the calendar....all ready to go till dec 22, 2012 which is a saturday

go team go,
mikey
Old 02-04-2009, 01:09 AM   #869
jazzgad
Avalon Senior Member

the first event Saturday or Sunday both are good for me but I love the idea to
do rest of them on Saturdays 8 GMT

just love it
jazzgad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 04:33 AM   #870
Jonathon
Avalon Senior Member

Do you guys have a plan for following-up or tracking how many people successfully attend each meditation? Throwing up a poll on the site might be an easy way to do it (EG: Yes full hour, Yes some of it, No none of it etc).

Over time this data could help to refine the schedule a bit.

Might not be perfect the first time, but we'll get there =)
Jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 05:05 AM   #871
saggyash
Avalon Senior Member

Any of the days should be fine for me also. Im off of work on saturdays at 3 pm North America Pacific time. An hour should be fine also for meditation time for me.
Love and Light
Steve
Old 02-04-2009, 05:24 AM   #872
saggyash
Avalon Senior Member

Just checked the universal time clock on the healingexperiment page and looks like the saturday meditation runs right in the middle of my work day. Guess I will just have to find a quiet place at work for an hour.
Old 02-04-2009, 02:18 PM   #873
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

"The purpose is to save the planet, secure world peace, celebrate free energy, promote natural healing, and honor the living water for sustainability and conscious evolution. In other words, change the planet and our selves through the frequency of LOVE."

http://spiritofmaat.com/feb09/going_divine_in_2009.html

http://liveh2o.org/Welcome.html

peace,
mikey
Old 02-04-2009, 03:02 PM   #874
Galaxy Girl
Avalon Senior Member

I've been away on vacation for the last couple of weeks and immersed in reading the books in the Ringing Cedars of Russia series:

http://www.ringingcedarsofrussia.org...lish/index.php

These books, which present a vision of living beyond the Matrix, are based on ancient Vedic principles.

I am finding that the philosophy and practices in these books, inspired by Anastasia--a young woman living in the wilds of Siberia--mesh very closely with the energy that we are holding in this thread. Reading them is transforming my consciousness, my relationships and the way that I live my life.

The "Anastasia books" have now been translated into 20 languages with more than 10 million now in print and there are now many study groups reading and discussing them together.

The big booksellers in the US refused to carry them because they are published by an independent press, disbelieving that they would sell well just by word-of-mouth without a the support of a large marketing budget.

The global meditations we are doing will help immensely, I believe, to create the energetic space for this kind of ancient culture to re-establish itself.

GG

Last edited by Galaxy Girl; 02-06-2009 at 02:19 AM.
Galaxy Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 04:34 PM   #875
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

i have been meaning to read those books...heard great things about them

Converging

Perspectives are shifting from i to we
Humans branching out like a mighty tree

Roles are changing from me to team
So much power in a collective dream

Possessions are no longer mine but ours
Just as space is shared by all of the stars

Everything is converging to a single point
Oneness spreads as deeksha givers' anoint

Souls are combining to play out their roles
The intention to cease the flipping of the poles

United we can heal all yet in separation we fall
Gaia needs our assistance, do you hear the call?

also came across this interesting video on synchromusickology:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQCHaEY3R38

peace,
mikey