Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 03-30-2009, 10:02 AM   #1501
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marian-Librarian View Post
Dear Astralwalker,

Thank you sincerely so much for taking the time for this interview. It was nice to hear a voice with the name and posts on Avalon.

As I too, as others, have know some of this information, but other things you went over helped me to "connect the dots" of things that I have been studying for may years myself and it gave me a larger picture of what is happening on the Earth.

I look forward to many more meditations, and in learning new things as the Nexus group progresses.

Thank you for your truths and sharing what is given to you.....

Love and Light,
Marian
Thank You Marian. I really appreciate.

Respect to you,
Astralwalker
Astralwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 12:18 PM   #1502
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChosen View Post
Something that came to me... lyrics from a Blackmore's song

On a long road, miles to go
Its winding and cold and its covered with snow
But I ask you what we all want to know
Where are we going from here...

Lines on my face , lines on my hands
Lead to a future I don't understand
Some things don't go as they're planned...
Where are we going from here...

Tracing the trails through the mirrors of time
Spinning in circles with riddles in rhyme
We lose our way, tryingto find
Searching to find our way home...
Trying to find our way home...

As the day dies, with tears in our eyes
There's too few hellos and too many goodbyes
Silence answers our cries...where are we going from here...

We're all on this road, with miles to go
Braving new pathways into the unknown
But who do you ask, when no one really knows
Where we are going from here...
That’s one beautiful song TheChosen.

Thanks for sharing. I really enjoyed.

Your presence is always shiny and you always bring good vibe my friend.

Many thanks for it. I hope you will share some more of your stuff.

Respect to you,
Astralwalker
Old 03-30-2009, 01:47 PM   #1503
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

The fall of Atlantis.

I've read a lot on the topic of Atlantis and what I'd like to share are two experiences which felt very much like living memories from those times. I am not sure if I already shared them before but I think they are very important for three reasons I will note at the end of the post. Note that when I had the first one I knew very little about the history of Atlantis and how it was really evacuated to other parts of the world, especially babylon. You can also see it is a bit (about 10-20% estimate) mixed with lucid dreaming and interference from events that were taking place in my life at the time I was having the experience.. but these are normal anomalies (lol can't believe I just said that).

Quote:
25.12.2007 Dream: At first i was sometime back in the past over the ocean , looking at a normal sailing ship using advanced energy to sail , but then i visualised it had to change into something more effective so it can sail and fly faster. As I did the ship gradually changed into a flying saucer type of ship able to change its size and form I flied with it back to the coast and noticed there was a big occupation going on a big circular defense network being activated that was expecting a great battle. I and the people on the ship belonged to this structure, as we entered port there was a battle raging inside already and we rushed to the main high tower.

But I knew the people in the ship were not ready for this kind of battle and were going to be killed so I flied ahead of them and cast a wall of stone to protect them from entering the tower and getting killed. One of them got through before the wall was cast so I had to swoop him back with the rest and as I did so I also enflamed him. As I didn't want to harm him I returned to him and healed him back to life. Suddenly I flied off to the highest hill we had, only myself and someone else had enough power to reach it (at that moment I heard the names Charles and Jules but later I found it was just an interference from my life as someone was trying to reach me about a guy named that way from work at that very time), at the top was a communication device used to contact god, and as I did , I asked if our city is going to fall. And god said that it is meant and planned to fall, that it will happen in the next 12 hours and that we should prepare for it and that this is our last conversation, that we are not going to be able to contact him again in this way after that.

So as that happened I flied back and battled for some more, and knew I had to go to the top of the tower, for which I flied in the hall and used the elevator system. The building was very dense and constructed to prevent people from passing through matter.. and I also had difficulty with it so it is why I had to use the elevator. Once on the top I briefly met some kind of a high priest which was giving some of the orders around, while myself I felt was member of the royal warrior guard as I could kill of the enemies very efficiently and was defending everyone around. At that time I met someone similar to my abilities who felt like I've known him for a long time and we were very close friends. He had soft blondish beard and was about the same age as me perhaps a little bit older. He reminds me a bit of someone I've met while playing airsoft.

There were also these enemies with blue jump suits and blue helmets on their heads of which I killed several. He warned me that they have already infiltrated some kind of advanced mutants, called tetanus and spitting some kind of poison that were tough even for us to handle, I didn't quite believe him but after battling one of them I did... and used telekinesis to throw them off the tower as an effective solution. I told him this is the way to do it and he told me that he used this way on couple of them already. One of those I threw got caught up in some kind of flag and entered the room several floors below, to which i used the wooden spear holding the flag to kill him off and throw him out again (all this using telekinesis). As things calmed down a bit (this was the time I saw this high priest for a moment entering the big room at the top of the tower) my close friend and some girl I also knew of thin and short stature met and sat in a circle, I asked her for her name and I don't quite remember but it definately included the -lia inside of it, like leia , helia or elia.

The girl explained to us that the current plan is that the survivors are going to be evacuated to babylon. Somehow I was sure we are going to survive. She also said that this is our last meeting, that we can never be together again (and I felt she meant not only in that life but also in future incarnations). I tried asking why but about that time the dream began to fade and I explained to them at last moment that I don't have all the memories at that moment that I am right now from the consciousness of a future incarnation.

This is just a quick note about a past life I believe happened after Atlantis while babylon was in its wake

Quote:
27.12.2007 Dream: I was part of a special tactical battle team, and with someone else we were looking for some pills that could help us go to sleep better. But we were warned about some girl who got addicted to them and as a result her performance on the team suffered. We had some kind of a training routine that involved perfect coordination of the team and we were doing it by controlling some highly sofisticated robots with our mind.

The goal was to pass a ball of energy between each other in many complex ways and not drop it (the girl had failed at this routine and was gotten off the team). Then we were advised to ask anyone in Babylon (which was our home city) to help us with the sleeping problems.

And finally a continuation about the fall of Atlantis:

Quote:
31.01.2009 Dream: At first I was at some place with a friend from primary school. I was trying to teleport us to some other place but did not succeed. I tried using the technique with my two hands as in a previous dream but was also unsuccesful. I also fooled around and tried entering inside a scenery from a picture and with this was half successful. My friend doubted that it is possible for us to teleport there and I told him there is a more 'old-fashioned' way of flying there but it is not practical for long distances. I took him outside through the wall and grabbed him by the arm and using my energy got us flying together, although it was pretty difficult to maintain the speed and height. As we flew for some time I noticed the scenery below starting to change. For some reason we found ourselves in the middle of Atlantis.

As I landed on the ground I forgot about him and roamed a bit. It was in the middle of the night so it was pretty dark. Later on I triggered some kind of an alarm after which a small robot was sent and tried to paralyze me all the time, but it was way to weak to manage doing any damage to me. I started noticing some lights in the nearby fence, they were triangularly shaped and had an inscription on them (4 symbols to be exact in a square configuration). I got one of them into my hand (using telekinesis) and it sent a current of energy into me when I touched the 2 metal sharp 2 inch solid knife like wires getting out of it. It took me a while trying to see these symbols in detail and trying very hard to memorize them so I remember them when I awake.

Of what I remember there was something to the effect of a being in the form of the pharaohs of egypt (with the elongated back head) and something about some kind of a leaf (extending as a natural extension on top of their head). This made me realize they are of alien origin and made me notice that there was a cave/tunnel which had alien presence (some kind of aliens which I evaded and made sure they don't see me). I got back to my friend and as we started to fly again I noticed a HUGE wave coming towards the city, engulfing everything in its wake. I flew even more up until a bus got thrown at us and disrupted our path. At this point my friend got hurt by it and slowly dissapeared under the water through the wreckage of the bus. He told me to let go of him that he is going to die.. so I did.

I don't remember what happened next but I remember coming back to the surface and noticing it is broad daylight now. I noticed there are cars driving all over the place, everything is wet from the wave but life goes on as if nothing happened. Then I realized that maybe it was not a single wave that destroyed it but a succession of ever so increasing waves. At that moment I met two girls, dressed in full black (similar to nuns). I started talking with them and telling them that I am from the future. There was a stack of pictures that I started reviewing with them which were from my future (similar to pictures of groups of people taken at a wedding).

There was a guy who was an alien and didn't fit in the pictures. Had a blonde hair up to his shoulders, blonde eyes and in his late 30s.(Thinking about it now he looked a lot like David Icke). Even though the pictures were important to review, I explained to the girls that I come from the future and that our society is incredibly backward, that people don't even believe in psychic powers, let alone utilise them like it is the norm in the world of Atlantis. I also told them that we don't even know where is the continent where Atlantis was located before it was destroyed and don't even believe it existed.

A very interesting thing I noticed, Atlantis and Babylon were right next to each other. I asked them how is that possible when in real world they were on separate continents. I assumed that there is some kind of a teleport gate linking both of them so they appeared right next to each other to which the girls confirmed this. At some point I started waking up and lost my visual image. I managed to get back inside the dream and asked those girls how it looked like to them when I disappeared for a while. They told me that it looked as if I am frozen and not responding. As I was explaining them what happened I woke up again, this time unable to return there.

I know this is a lot of subjective experiences and to each of you may not mean much. I know it wouldn't mean to me much reading about them from someone else. But these experiences (especially the first one) have changed me forever once I had them. It made me realise several things down to the core of my soul:

a) Who I really am and the lines of our true history going back to Atlantis and the ET connection
b) That there has been a great loss of human life in the past, great civilizations have trully fallen and there is nothing that says it won't happen again. On the opposite, through history of this planet and other planets, huge cataclisms have been pretty much the norm of evolution and a necessary purification and change point. (If you want to seed a field, you must dutifully destroy any vegetation living on it so the new one has the place to grow)
c) That even civilizations such as Atlantis where the psychic powers were the norm could not prevent the greater cycles of nature. Not only they could not prevent them but I am convinced many of them didn't even believe they will destroy them until the last 24 hours where everyone finally knew the city was going to fall.

If they have fallen and were caught unprepared in spite of all their might, psychic powers, open ET connections etc... what kind of a chance stands today's humanity with all the ignorance and blindness? I guess we'll see soon enough..

Last edited by TheChosen; 03-30-2009 at 01:57 PM.
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 08:02 PM   #1504
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Astralwalker, thank you for some clarification.
It is hard to understand your dialect. I had to play back the audio interview several times again to get the correct transcript.
Here is my transcript of one of the portions of your interview, more detailed.

Quote:
(93.00) So we have to look to this crop circle that appeared on 15 July 2008 which is depicting our solar system. So what we did, is that we entered the official NASA site and we tried to find what day is the configuration as in the planet that is referring on the crop formation. They have brought our attention to the end of the Mayan calendar. So it is the December 21st of 2012 that is the end of the Mayan calendar and they are depicting 23/24 December, 2012. So everything is the same, like in the official NASA simulator for when you type the date, the official NASA simulator will project the trajectory and the form and configuration of the planets for that exact date. When you type Dec 24, 2012, the same configuration, but the planet Pluto is pushed to the right from it’s nominal orbit. It’s not just little..but it’s very, very from the nominal pattern… so seven days after what was delivered, is exactly everything we need to know. So they have depicted an object coming close to Pluto, and it’s gravity is huge that is depicted that is coming, and it is more massive than the Jupiter. It is pushing the Pluto aside, to the right, and also we can observe that our sun has gone to the expansion to the scale of planet Venus, so we are talking about extreme changes.
With your explanation, I can see now that you are mixing both NASA and the crop circle, and it wasn’t easy to know that you had jumped from referring to NASA to referring to the crop circle, because you didn't say the words ' pushed to the right on the crop circle' and yet you had referred to the NASA simulator over and over in the same portion of the video.

I’m glad you’ve clarified for me what you were trying to say… that is why I’ve asked you the question here.

Though I’m not sure what direction you mean when you say “to the right” in the solar system. Up, down, forward, backward?

On various times you say things like "So what we did, is that we entered the official NASA site". Who is "We"?

Last edited by KathyT; 03-30-2009 at 08:17 PM.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 11:15 AM   #1505
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Hello friends,

Samarkis has asked me to post this clips of Burt Harding
Enjoy !

How to forgive and love yourself
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUM3W0UGcHg

The secret of letting go
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIDRN...eature=related

Unconditional love
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rlcyl...eature=related

How to forgive and love yourself
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUM3W...eature=related

more on you tube if you like it !

Kindness
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 04-02-2009 at 03:45 PM.
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 12:28 AM   #1506
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Blessings All!!

THANK YOU so much Mudra!!! I really appreciate that you posted more clips of Burt Harding while my modem issue was worked on and today my internet is back up!!! Whew!!!

Much Love and Light to all!!

One Heart!!!

Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 10:26 AM   #1507
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Here is a perspective on what seems to be happening:

Quote:
Greetings! We come before you once again! Your planet is preparing to move into the next stage of her return to full consciousness. This development is accompanied by a similar move by all the water planets in the solar system. Thus, Mars, Venus, and the remnants of Pax (the trans-Martian world) are beginning to show more noticeable activity. Your Sun is now aligning herself with the multidimensional energy streaming forth from the galactic core. Indeed, a vast new rhythm is taking hold. This new patterning is imprinting itself upon all elements in your solar system. This is causing Mars to increase her seismic activity and bring some of her abundant subterranean water up to the surface, especially at the poles. Venus is likewise demonstrating strange cooling effects in her lower atmosphere as well as increased levels of volcanism. Many of the asteroids that once formed Pax are moving around each other in quite odd ways. In the last few months, the Sun has displayed some very unusual behavior as she moves through her current sunspot cycle.

All this activity is in anticipation of a tremendous amount of sacred instruction that is originating from the center of physicality. This great signal is affecting literally billions and billions of galaxies. Physicality is nearing a great shift that is destined to move a new Light throughout it. We have watched this taking form from data received from our Science and Engineering (S&E) fleets scattered throughout this galaxy. Similar reports have come from science fleets stationed in other nearby galaxies. We are on the edge of the great changes prophesied eons ago by Heaven. This excites us, and we come here at this time to tell you about what we are observing. These energies are a herald of a great Light that is to change us in the very near future. We ask that you understand two things about these energies: First, they do not represent anything calamitous; they are a positive force for change within our numerous realms. Second, they are going to transform you into something whole, wonderful, and good, as well as utterly transforming what you now know as your present reality.

These natural changes are showing up throughout this galaxy. Your scientists are noticing that a great deal of ultrahigh energy is streaming from several sectors in this galaxy and moving outward from the galactic core. This core energy is merely a forerunner of what is to come. This great wave comes from the very core of physical Creation. It is a wave of positive change! As it passes each galaxy, it rearranges how a galaxy operates. In effect, it reorders what physicality is and how it operates. This 'God-force' is not to be feared; rather, it is to be praised and longed for! Our communications with galaxies much closer to it confirm this, and we live in joy that such a wondrous event can happen during our present lifetime. We have asked our fleets to report on the effects of this wave as it approaches our own galaxy. So far the results indicate a radical effect on the many worlds contained in this galaxy and indicate a need to prepare all for what is getting close to happening. This is why we are informing you at this time about what we now know about these things.
Read the rest of it here:

http://www.paoweb.com/sn033109.htm

I think all the "dire predictions" are simply individual/collective fear/guilt bubbling to the surface, and being processed out of the system on micro and macro level. This is a most necessary part of the healing/cleansing. Each positive oriented Soul/Being came here with a momentum towards what they wanted to achieve in this lifetime, and are being guided accordingly. As each gravitate naturally towards their respective "objectives", either consciously or more unconsciously, the Grand Plan is manifested naturally.

It does not mean that we should sit back and "do nothing", but it does mean that we can learn to trust in the process and what we are a part of. The river/stream/timeline has been subtly changing course for a long time due to the influx of lighted Beings, and the awakening of the light inside. Global meditation is strengthening and helping this natural process to run smoother and more peacefully than what would perhaps otherwise be the case. It calms the mind of the Gaia (and she sure could use a rest). Meditation helps open us up to be sensitive recievers of our own purpose here. The knowing inside that does not need outside "proof" or "confirmation".

Each has a different perspective of what is "going on" at this time. A Global meditation is an invitation to accept different views, and come together in Essence. Let each bring and contribute what they can, as long as the intention is of Light.

Thanks
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 03:55 PM   #1508
Truthseeker360
Avalon Senior Member

Namaste,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanat View Post
Here is a perspective on what seems to be happening:

Read the rest of it here:

http://www.paoweb.com/sn033109.htm

I think all the "dire predictions" are simply individual/collective fear/guilt bubbling to the surface, and being processed out of the system on micro and macro level. This is a most necessary part of the healing/cleansing. Each positive oriented Soul/Being came here with a momentum towards what they wanted to achieve in this lifetime, and are being guided accordingly. As each gravitate naturally towards their respective "objectives", either consciously or more unconsciously, the Grand Plan is manifested naturally.

It does not mean that we should sit back and "do nothing", but it does mean that we can learn to trust in the process and what we are a part of. The river/stream/timeline has been subtly changing course for a long time due to the influx of lighted Beings, and the awakening of the light inside. Global meditation is strengthening and helping this natural process to run smoother and more peacefully than what would perhaps otherwise be the case. It calms the mind of the Gaia (and she sure could use a rest). Meditation helps open us up to be sensitive recievers of our own purpose here. The knowing inside that does not need outside "proof" or "confirmation".

Each has a different perspective of what is "going on" at this time. A Global meditation is an invitation to accept different views, and come together in Essence. Let each bring and contribute what they can, as long as the intention is of Light.

Thanks
While we are on the subject of global meditation.

A Call to All

Several of us have touched on the subject of another meditation for Phied Piper /or for us all,i speak of healing energies.

Intentions are great actions are better.

Therefore tonight at 8.00pm gmt i myself will do just that whom ever should wish also to join please do so.

You need not respond(many cannot) to this Just do it,provide feedback on existing meditation thread if you wish and also another platform for us to test advancement of music file visual file/image.

Sorry it is late notice this week i will give more time next

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/f...splay.php?f=16

Last edited by Truthseeker360; 04-01-2009 at 04:50 PM.
Truthseeker360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 06:33 PM   #1509
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Dear friends,

Many divine blessings to all !

Thank you Truthseeker360.

Namaste
lightbeing
lightbeing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 08:24 PM   #1510
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Thank you Truthseeker

Phied is in my heart . I'll keep him there in all my meditations.
May many as you join in the same healing spirit.

Kindness
mudra
Old 04-01-2009, 11:35 PM   #1511
jazzgad
Avalon Senior Member

count me in Truthseeker ,you right today i did not get
your message on time to join you ,till the next time then .

and I learned a lesson from you as well ,I was thinking that
the idea died ,but you did not and you took action
and it is happening
that is the spirit !!!!!!!!!!!
jazzgad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 05:58 AM   #1512
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Blessings all!!

Pls enjoy another clip of Burt Harding!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDuG9lmHb4U

Namaste!!
Old 04-02-2009, 09:18 AM   #1513
Gemeos
Avalon Senior Member

Truthseeker,

Sorry, but I couldn't get home until 08:45...

But count me in for next Wednesdays meditation.

I thank you for this wake up call! For each and everyone of us and specially for Phied.

Regards

Gemeos
Gemeos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 11:03 AM   #1514
Truthseeker360
Avalon Senior Member

Avebury May9th
Update

Friends we now have a venue:

Red Lion Avebury +4401672539266 email 7928@greeneking.co.uk for Bed & brekfast http://www.pub-explorer.com/wiltshir...ionavebury.htm

http://www.multimap.com/maps/?zoom=1...e=GB&qs=SN81RF

Time TBA

It's righy in the heart and seemed apt.

They have a great menu with decent veggie option local produce and ales.

Some will eat some will drink all will chat and spread light.

Thanks for the many who have all contacted me with such excitement that the vibrations on the due will surley be unprecidented.

Thankyou all i look forward to meeting each of you individually ans as one.

Truthseeker360
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=12713

Last edited by Truthseeker360; 04-02-2009 at 11:31 AM. Reason: add pic red lion
Old 04-02-2009, 12:35 PM   #1515
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

http://the-goldenthread.proboards.co...read=2&page=50

Now that events have begun spinning off into the unknown, our stewardship is ever more important! The positive people who have responded in the public need to know, they have a right to know, that their actions of visualization, of positive mind, were probably the real actions, which saved us all! It wasn’t us.”
AussieG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 12:49 PM   #1516
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
Hello friends,

Samarkis has asked me to post this clips of Burt Harding
Enjoy !
Kindness
mudra
Thank you for these, better than brilliant.
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 04:23 PM   #1517
Truthseeker360
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieG View Post

Now that events have begun spinning off into the unknown, our stewardship is ever more important! The positive people who have responded in the public need to know, they have a right to know, that their actions of visualization, of positive mind, were probably the real actions, which saved us all! It wasn’t us.”
Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Wow if this document is true...“So, everyone, including you men who began hiding, we began that simple Unity Flyer Program, while “Tell the World” was being produced. We did this so we would meet or exceed that preset Looking Glass quota, at the rate now displayed on the screen. We accomplished the first goal, by September, 2006 and given the expected rate of information spread, the last number, above right, by the end of 2008. We actually surpassed that number by the middle of 2008, due to the other events that drew attention to Dan and myself. But that simple flyer remains the embodiment of what “Tell the World” means! Tell the world that we, as the human species, have reached the moment of decision – that moment of bifurcation – the moment of collective truth – the time of the Cycles Cross! Tell the world that now is the time, now is the moment, when we must focus upon the Unity of our species, and all the fragile life, here and beyond the earth! We shall survive the time of the Cycles Cross, the time of the predicted Catastrophe of Fulcanelli, and humanity has chosen to refuse the path that would lead to schism; we have refused to perish through brokenness! We are destined as children of the stars!”

This is something i have thought for a while that tptb have to tell us the truth or percentage to fullfill a quotate for something they had recieved in return
part of a contract.

But with so many truths wrapped in so many lies the deciphering of same is truly an inigma/ enigma trust in your heart what is truth what is not.

Truthseeker360

Love Light & Clarity

Last edited by Truthseeker360; 04-02-2009 at 05:25 PM.
Old 04-02-2009, 10:22 PM   #1518
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

hey everyone...i have added a new platial map at the bottom of the grid section of the site...this map is so we can coordinate where everyone will be going for the 5/9/9 global meditation at sacred sites:

http://www.healingexperiment.com/thegrid.html

peace,
mikey
alchemikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 01:27 AM   #1519
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Mikey,

That plaxtial is great.
I've added myself to it

thank you
kindness
mudra

Last edited by Kathleen; 04-03-2009 at 02:11 AM. Reason: removed quote as it is in previous post
Old 04-03-2009, 11:42 AM   #1520
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

MANY,MANY,MANY Blessings to All!!!

I am so very proud to be at this time of Humanity!!! I am so proud of the Great Souls that have stood up/stand up for Humanity!!!

All Hearts swell in much Love & Light!!!

Here is another Clip from Burt Harding:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuxAPo4DteI

Thank You!!
Old 04-03-2009, 11:55 AM   #1521
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

OK GUYS, WE ARE APROACING THE NEXT RUN.

Let’s keep the flames burning, the focus on our destination and lets proceed further.

Everyone who would like to participate on the 9th may event, please mark your current location and where you will be for the meditation, so that we will know how many people are we and who goes where.

http://www.healingexperiment.com/thegrid.html

Thanks,
Astralwalker
Old 04-03-2009, 06:56 PM   #1522
Truthseeker360
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IS_q_...eature=related

Enjoy
Truthseeker360
Old 04-03-2009, 06:59 PM   #1523
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member

Beloved Friends,

With comming of every meditation, I am feeling deep need to share something beautifull with you. This time again Rumi comes to me as a gift for you. Oh..Rumi...!Listen how great human heart of a great poet beats in accordance with our own, with our essence....With this poem and with an extraordinary video following it.

"...I belong to the beloved..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZqAn...655BD&index=17

Love, Love, Love! - KRUVEL
Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 10:14 PM   #1524
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

i think it is a little late to be changing anything for this week's meditation but i have an idea for next week

i am thinking everyone could download the latest version of winamp...that way we wouldn't have to worry about downloading huge video files

winamp has a built-in visual plugin called 'milk drop' that is beautiful to watch as it plays synchronized with the music...all you have to do is start the music...press control + k...then select milkdrop...then press start

http://www.winamp.com/
http://www.nullsoft.com/free/milkdrop/

peace,
mikey

Last edited by alchemikey; 04-03-2009 at 10:16 PM.
alchemikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 01:11 AM   #1525
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Nexus 2012 meditation 4/4/2012

I suggest we keep same file as last week from Phyreflye
http://healingexperiment.com/nexus_m...h_nature_2.mp3

and we will prepare something new for next week as mikey
suggests it.

"Try to do everything with a mind that lets go.
If you let go a little you will have a little peace.
If you let go a lot, you will have a lot of peace.
If you let go completely, you will know complete peace and freedom.
Your struggles with the world will have come to an end."

Achaan Cha

All one in the heart with you
kindness
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 04-04-2009 at 01:15 AM.