Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Free Energy

Notices

Free Energy Free Energy devices and information

Old 12-11-2008, 04:39 PM   #1
Realview
Avalon Senior Member

Default Low cost heaters

http://www.fuellesspower.com/8_Heater2.htm

has plans for a heater that requires very little energy. It is basically a can within a can with a liquid between the cans and the inner can rotating at 1,000 rpm +.

I have not built one yet but I suspect it does work and scales to heat an entire house.

Another is this - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yh_-DUKQ4Uw

A design I thought of that I believe would also work is to pancake a series of disks together on a motor shaft separating the disks by small washers. The stack of disks would be inside a containing cylinder and rotate at high speed. I believe this would produce a greater amount of heat than would be needed to power the motor and would also scale well. It could be build with a series of can food lids for example. So the cost is to construct is minimal as with the can in a can approach.

Again, I have not personally built any of these at this time but I believe they could be used for survival or home heating purposes.
Realview is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 04:56 PM   #2
Kathleen

Default Re: Low cost heaters

Hello Realview~

May I ask if you have purchased the plans?

Respectfully~ K.
Old 12-11-2008, 06:51 PM   #3
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Low cost heaters

RealView,

The first device (zinc rod in can with oil) appears to be using a chemical reaction between zinc and iron to produce heat (i.e., it's a short-circuited battery). Be prepared to buy a lot of zinc. Zinc is an excellent energy storage medium (more here). In order to evaluate this device, one would need to know how long the device produces x amount of heat from a given quantity of materials.

The second device (rotor with lots of holes making steam) is one I've seen before. For producing heat from mechanical energy, a heat pump is even MORE efficient than this device. A standard air-source heat pump can produce 3 to 4 times more heat energy out than mechanical energy in. Geothermal heat pumps are even better. According to the claim in the video, this device produce 1.7 times more heat energy out than mechanical energy in.

Last edited by Jnana; 12-11-2008 at 07:15 PM.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alternative energy, free energy, heat, tesla, zero point