Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-12-2009, 08:01 AM   #451
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Norway...possible portal? UFO?

I think theres definitely one positive thing from this whole Norway spiral sighting.........

They actually reported the incident on Mainstream news. So, its a good bet that if ever anything of this magnitude happens again, and also consider that it may become undeniable that ETs are involved with this phenomenon. They will report it!
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 10:59 AM   #452
Kra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
I think theres definitely one positive thing from this whole Norway spiral sighting.........

They actually reported the incident on Mainstream news. So, its a good bet that if ever anything of this magnitude happens again, and also consider that it may become undeniable that ETs are involved with this phenomenon. They will report it!
I doubt it. Have you not seen news about this? If you look closely you can see how they manipulate what people see and hear from TV.
First look at this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPor-SbZNS8
And then look at this from CBS: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcXaNe0prxI

I think this new "missile" in russia is really a missile and they launched it intentionally to convince us.... so people will see it and say that this is what happened in norway also. I always project myself in their position and try to determine what i will do if i were them to cover up and make people believe what i want them to believe.
Kra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 01:12 PM   #453
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kra View Post
I doubt it. Have you not seen news about this? If you look closely you can see how they manipulate what people see and hear from TV.
Oh, I don't doubt that for a second (the MSM manipulation of peoples' perceptions, with regard to events like these).

Just pointing out, and am rather surprised they would even mention this on mainstream. I didn't even know about CBS till you linked that article.

But yes, there is a reason why we were told about it and with the "explanation" of a Russian missile test.

Personally, despite the disinfo efforts, I think it was HAARP or something of that nature.

Peace
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 11:34 PM   #454
LucidJia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
First look at this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPor-SbZNS8
And then look at this from CBS: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcXaNe0prxI

I think this new "missile" in russia is really a missile and they launched it intentionally to convince us.... so people will see it and say that this is what happened in norway also. I always project myself in their position and try to determine what i will do if i were them to cover up and make people believe what i want them to believe.
I agree smells like a cover. Just to soon after and with the main stream media jumping on it. Most likley set up.
LucidJia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 01:14 AM   #455
SWIFT
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Folks,
The Norway fireworks show sounds more likey a large experiment which did not go wrong and the Russia missile been used a the coverstory for the madman at the controls.

Cheers & Karma,
SWIFTY
SWIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 01:41 AM   #456
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Here is another one from the next day in Siberia

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE-qVs3wrUM
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 02:17 AM   #457
Kra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
Here is another one from the next day in Siberia

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE-qVs3wrUM
This is nothing like what the norway spiral was...
Old 12-13-2009, 02:19 AM   #458
Kra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Old 12-13-2009, 02:52 AM   #459
SWIFT
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Kra,
Look above the clouds of disinformation and read betweent the lines!

Peace& Karma,
SWIFTY
Old 12-13-2009, 02:55 AM   #460
Kra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWIFT View Post
Hi Kra,
Look above the clouds of disinformation and read betweent the lines!

Peace& Karma,
SWIFTY
Hey Swift. That's what i'm doing.
Old 12-13-2009, 03:38 AM   #461
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
This is nothing like what the norway spiral was...
totally agree, which makes me wonder why they have been flashing those pics across our screens. Maybe they don't know what the big spiral is or was caused by, so they are trying to debunk it by saying it was rockets. What a joke. Also if they really don't know what caused the big spiral, that must mean, it was some kind of paranormal, or cosmic event? just looking at all the possibilities. Funny how so many other rocket explosions are popping up everywhere now.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 05:27 AM   #462
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
totally agree, which makes me wonder why they have been flashing those pics across our screens. Maybe they don't know what the big spiral is or was caused by, so they are trying to debunk it by saying it was rockets. What a joke. Also if they really don't know what caused the big spiral, that must mean, it was some kind of paranormal, or cosmic event? just looking at all the possibilities. Funny how so many other rocket explosions are popping up everywhere now.
Waiting... I was thinking the same thing. Sort of strange that all these vids are popping up now, but none do justice. The Norway Spiral was way too perfect... there is no way that was a missile gone bad... Scalar wave technology, HAARP, or out of this world greatness... But it sure as heck wasn't a missile.
Angel in Disguise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 06:44 AM   #463
LucidJia
Avalon Senior Member

http://link.brightcove.com/services/...id=55946023001

Anyone notice the light in the top, left hand side of the shot in this Vid? Its in the 1st 20 seconds. UFO watching?
LucidJia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 09:53 AM   #464
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Is it just me? It seems to be very quiet out there. Has there been any follow ups on any investigations by any of the Governments, Physic and Science institutions, eye witnesses, and so forth? I got nothing so far. I don't count the news networks such as CBS, ABC, NBC, and the rest of them as far as credibility. If you also noticed, they were a day to late when reporting it.

Just wondering?
Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 10:01 AM   #465
hobbit
Unsubscribed

Surely everyone can see what this was?
it was santa Claus on His sledge leaving the artic circle.
They don't want you to believe in him anymore, they want you playing with guns and rockets, buying war games where your mind is focussed on death and fear.
Santa rules.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHhWVGi2-Uk
Hobbit
hobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 10:41 AM   #466
viking
Avalon Senior Member

David Wilcock on Norway Spiral....not sure if already posted!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFWI0...layer_embedded

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 10:55 AM   #467
nagual
Avalon Senior Member

similar spiral in China 20 years ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI7a5OmUq0U

not sure if already posted...
nagual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 11:08 AM   #468
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Viking. I thought I was seeing some kind of compression waves going on with this as I have stated in previous posts.

I am not a David Wilcox fan per se but I kind of agree with him as to where this leads back to.

For a while there I thought a new rocket club was forming.

Last edited by Lionhawk; 12-13-2009 at 12:08 PM.
Old 12-13-2009, 11:28 AM   #469
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Agree, I am not a David Wilcock fan either but I was particualrly interested in the comments that there are factions fighting, from confidential sources I know that this extends to non beneficial ETs fighting, whom may have facilitated either part of the technology. I don't think it is beneficial for us or the planet. Or at least my source has said that beneficial ETs have not indicated they are involved and they normally do, may I say that the beneficial ETs only intervene in matters related to endangering the Universe and not in our politics

There is a scalation that will hot up more and more til 2012 where there is a dramatical stellar aligment that may or not influence the destiny of the planet depending on which faction is ahead at that time

I am told that if a particular faction gets its way conditions in the planet will be really bad. This seems to be in agreement with what Cliff High in his later report (3) is saying about the alien wars

I have been told that only way to bear, what seem to be incoming frequency wars, is by amping ones own frequency to the max to higher dimensional frequencies

Cheers
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 12:40 PM   #470
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Stardustaquarion,

This is speculation but if this wasn't caused by a rocket, Haarp, or Project Blue Beam, and let's say it was from an ET faction, I would think it would be from one that is now getting here to assist or team up with a negative faction. The benevolent ones don't need this technology since they are already here. With every thing I have compiled from my research work and that excludes all media, internet and so forth, if you know what I mean, I figure something is fixing to go down and it won't be in the name of love and light.

I have done many scans and what I am seeing is a war that is gearing up and has been for the last decade. The Reptilians have been sending troops and supplies, using the South Pole for port of entry, from Alpha Drac. The thing is when I did these scans it took several days and this information I received wasn't done in one sitting. As I tracked their progress from Alpha Drac to here and that took several days. I remember someone saying they could get here in a split second. That was a false statement as I also learned that these Reptilians can not exceed the speed of light regarding space travel.

Here lately I have been getting this Dow energy and something else that I also got was that they have signed on some allies. It is these allies I am wondering about as they want a share in the spoils. But what this comes down to is that they are going to have to take on the Draconians to establish complete dominion over this Planet. If this Norway phenomenon isn't anything else that could be explained by conventional means, I suspect these the ones doing this could be these negative allies. Again this is all speculation. Not trying to spread fear here. But this is what I am getting from within.

Also a reason could be that the good guys have their hands tied, is because of contracts that have already been made and anchored to the Planet by the negative ETs and respective governments. To me this is one Galactic political mess as there are so many compromises being played out and here we find ourselves in the middle.

Old 12-13-2009, 12:46 PM   #471
SWIFT
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Norway...possible portal? UFO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionhawk View Post
Stardustaquarion,

This is speculation but if this wasn't caused by a rocket, Haarp, or Project Blue Beam, and let's say it was from an ET faction, I would think it would be from one that is now getting here to assist or team up with a negative faction. The benevolent ones don't need this technology since they are already here. With every thing I have compiled from my research work and that excludes all media, internet and so forth, if you know what I mean, I figure something is fixing to go down and it won't be in the name of love and light.

I have done many scans and what I am seeing is a war that is gearing up and has been for the last decade. The Reptilians have been sending troops and supplies, using the South Pole for port of entry, from Alpha Drac. The thing is when I did these scans it took several days and this information I received wasn't done in one sitting. As I tracked their progress from Alpha Drac to here and that took several days. I remember someone saying they could get here in a split second. That was a false statement as I also learned that these Reptilians can not exceed the speed of light regarding space travel.

Here lately I have been getting this Dow energy and something else that I also got was that they have signed on some allies. It is these allies I am wondering about as they want a share in the spoils. But what this comes down to is that they are going to have to take on the Draconians to establish complete dominion over this Planet. If this Norway phenomenon isn't anything else that could be explained by conventional means, I suspect these the ones doing this could be these negative allies. Again this is all speculation. Not trying to spread fear here. But this is what I am getting from within.

Also a reason could be that the good guys have their hands tied, is because of contracts that have already been made and anchored to the Planet by the negative ETs and respective governments. To me this is one Galactic political mess as there are so many compromises being played out and here we find ourselves in the middle.

Hi Lionhawk,
Well if this is the case what about the so called white hats and surely the good ets will defend us small bilogical beings?

Cheers
SWIFT
Old 12-13-2009, 01:14 PM   #472
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Here is what Richard Hoagland has to say about "the spiral over Norway".
http://www.enterprisemission.com/Norway-Message.htm
I think we will find out more in the next few days.
I'm always interested to hear what Richard Hoagland has to say about 'stuff'.

I don't buy the missile theory. The whole thing was too perfect looking and then the black-hole thingy at the end?

I've been racking my brains as to WHY this spiral was projected into the sky.
The timing of it, with Obama etc..

Could it have been a WHISTLEBLOWER action? Maybe some people involved with the HAARP-type facility that was near to it all somehow managed to make the spiral....complete with BLUEBEAM....to undermine any future holographic happenings.????

Just a thought.
jaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 01:43 PM   #473
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWIFT View Post
Hi Lionhawk,
Well if this is the case what about the so called white hats and surely the good ets will defend us small bilogical beings?

Cheers
SWIFT
This is my opinion, but I think if something was to go down, the white hats would also find themselves compromised just like the rest of us. There is no doubt in my mind that the good ETs have assisted us without our public knowledge but to assume they would step in here and help us directly where we have no agreements with them is going to make it much more difficult for them to interfere because we have already been sold out to the negative ones by our good ole governments.

I keep coming back to that question as to who said this was our Planet to begin with and who is it that can lay claim of ownership? Especially over a living being whether it is planetary in size or smaller than a cat. And why do people think it is all about us to begin with? Humans have been getting killed all across this Galaxy over all of time. Why would we even think we will be saved by benevolent ETs when we don't even meet them half way?

The only way I see ourselves getting out of this mess is to raise our frequency and anchor that to the Planet and warping out of here to a higher dimension. If we go up against any of these negative factions, we will lose. The reason is because of the silent weapon called Apathy which has already made that loss a reality. To get out of here, you better have your Merkaba in place. That's is going to be your ticket. No one can do that for you.

We are expendable and if you think or hope the good guys are coming to save you, I would reconsider because something has prevented them from establishing global contact. Let me put it another way. While the light was waiting for everyone to wake up, the dark was making sure everyone stayed asleep. And what people don't want to hear about is that the light dropped the ball. And it goes to the top as far as the ones who were assigned guardianship over this sector. Maybe they were spread out to thin because the dark have spread out and have been busy. It doesn't matter now as they either better step up in a big way or you can kiss this part of the Galaxy good-bye. If Divine intervention does not step in and prevent what is around the corner, your guess will be as good as anyone else.

I keep saying we need an equalizer, because we as a race have not taken responsibility of this world very seriously and if you need proof of that, just look out your window. The channeled messages are also very nice to hear, but if you do not do the research as to where they come from, then your ability of discernment will be tested every second in every message that you subscribe to. And they do want you to subscribe, believe you me. Like I said earlier and it seems many just ignore this, that any lighted being will contact you directly in the method of the first hand if there is something they want you to know.
Never through the second hand!

And that is where the New Age movement falls on it's butt and all the love and light that accompanies it. All the New Age movement is now is just a repeated version of the old system disguised as New Age. When in fact there is nothing new aged about it. Granted this was not the original intention of when the New Age movement started but it is what it is now. If you can't track where these messages are coming from, as to where the source is, then you are in a believing mode and we know that is second hand and can not by logical design be trusted. If you have experienced the presence of any lighted being, they can confirm this for you. Just ask. Don't take my word for it.

There's a new message by the Galactic Federation as to what this portal that opened up over Norway was. They claim another one will open on the Winter Solstice this month. Viking may have posted this up already. Who are you going to call?

Old 12-13-2009, 01:46 PM   #474
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

My summation of this event is this. I feel that yes a missile/rocket was definately involved.

However to say that this exploding missile caused this part of the phenomena is way beyond me.

micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 01:47 PM   #475
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

bump double post
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote