Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-13-2008, 12:03 PM   #151
Tuza

Default Re: LATEST NEWS on Blossom Goodchild & Oct 14th Event!

Times Zones. I am just wondering about the 14th. New Zealand and Australia go on to the 14th of October in about three hours exactly. Well put it this way, us down under in NZ and Oz - it is 11:00 p.m. on the 13th (Eastern States of Australia having put our clocks back an hour for daylight saving), so in essence it is 10.00 p.m. on the 13th, so a a couple of hours or so to the new day of the 14th. I will be up working till then, so I shall pop out to see if I can see something as I have been doing for the past couple of months. So the point is, we go to the 14th a lot earlier than the northern hemisphere, I am wondering if we might get a glimpse of something, as we are in the southern hemisphere where the ship is supposed to be, although I am at one of the most southern points. Anyway won't be able to stop myself in a couple of hours to go out and have a look around. Pablo, you and the others in NSW and elsewhere around Oz maybe have a look for us too mate. Cheers.
Old 10-13-2008, 01:14 PM   #152
Thomazz
Avalon Senior Member

Hmm....

Power is acting weird people write about it...

Holland, Finland, Africa areas - Vancover Phonix - And more..

About a couple of days ago..

Am i a bit slow - ?
-
How does electricty with one kinda outlet - volt - Go down on half-power?
If it's designed to send off perhaps not the fullpower from the kraftwerk..lol¨'?

but..100 watt for some lightbulb..

-
I know there is two kinds of electricity...That we use..
Sorry im confused..

- I have suddently changed my mind...
There is absolutly nothing to fear about it..
damn me...

Last edited by Thomazz; 10-13-2008 at 01:21 PM.
Thomazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 02:19 PM   #153
aphexpie

Default Re: The "veil" to be lifted for one day during this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanat View Post
Here is a new and somewhat mysterious message regarding the upcoming incident:

The full message here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXAKGPqt3YY
This sounds like the beginning of a cop out to me...

Can they wait until next monday? I would like to see one more lot of premiership football before the world changes forever, weve already had a pointless international break.
Old 10-13-2008, 06:01 PM   #154
ADAM KADMON
Avalon Senior Member

She announced that we are now on the a different time line and that the Galactic Federation would not show up. A world catastrophe would happen in March (that should give him plenty of time to change her name again and disappear).

The question is -- if this doesn't happen, what lessons can you extract from having be "sucked" into this ruse based on blind home and zero logic?

Hmm...

Adam K.
ADAM KADMON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 06:38 PM   #155
She-Ra
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Adam,

Where did she make the announcement?

Many thanks.
She-Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 07:09 PM   #156
NeoEmc2
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by She-Ra View Post
Hi Adam,

Where did she make the announcement?

Many thanks.
She hasn't made such an announcement. However, you can check out her latest interview here That was just posted last night.
NeoEmc2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 07:26 PM   #157
TAXMASTER
Avalon Senior Member

i find it absolutely amazing that they are using our military structure for their heirarchy, i.e. captain and commander. i will be so glad when this is all over, i can hardly wait for the excuses. my guess is that all of us on the dark side (normal people) will be blocked from seeing this event. only the light workers (do they work for cinergy or public service?) will be privy and i am sure they will have grand tales to tell about their encounter. i am sure they will tell us that everything is delayed until we are ready to hear their words.

Namaste'

p.s. if this happens, i will be selling personal readings next week....
TAXMASTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 07:59 PM   #158
arcora
Banned

They're Here

:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gfl.jpg (14.9 KB, 500 views)
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 08:03 PM   #159
Chinacat
Avalon Senior Member

So if nothing hapens, you all will agree that Blossom is a fraud??? Not to be be obnoxious, but if I don't see any mother ships Tuesday, NO ONE CONNECTED TO THIS DATE AONG WITH THEIR 'NEWS' WILL EVER BE BELIEVED AGAIN.

I mean for goodness sakes, either they 'see' or not.
Chinacat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 08:03 PM   #160
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Default Is Cape Town it?

Quote:
I’ve been watching the speculation on the appearance of the GFL ship with interest,
as the ‘jigsaw’ that Blossom mentions unfolds. To my mind, there is only one place
on Earth where the jigsaw pieces all fit together nicely - Cape Town, South Africa.

Why ?

1. Cape Town is in the southern hemisphere;
2. “Alabama” :- a ‘renegade’ Confederate ship that raided the oceans during the American Civil War, regularly called at Cape Town harbour, South Africa, to replenish victuals. The Alabama is recorded in the anals of South African history in the form of a song : “Daar kom die Alabama”, which is sung to this day by locals on every festive occasion in Cape Town, but especially during New Year celebrations;
3. “Table” :- Table Mountain in Cape Town is a world famous “landmark” and also an energy portal.
4. “Diamonds” :- South Africa has been world famous for its diamonds “forever”.
5. “Rainbow” :- South Africa is known by all who know it well as the “Rainbow Nation”.
6. Last, but not least :- Cape Town is the seat of Parliament and therefore the “heart” of a nation that has set a shining example for the whole world, in its peaceful TRANSITION from a dark, controlled mentality of the apartheid era, to a Light filled society. As in all nations, the struggle in SA between dark and Light continues, but with luminaries such as Desmond Tutu, Nelson Mandela and many other “shining examples” of the Light, (both male and female), the South African nation continues to progress peacefully into the Light.

Another “coincidence” - the US Navy has docked in Cape Town this past week with one of its nuclear powered aircraft carriers and other naval vessels for the first time in DECADES !! This - ostensibly to “learn” some “tricks” from the SA Navy ?!! This surely must be a thinly disguised joke !! How transparent the cabal is……….!!
http://www.10-14-08.blogspot.com/
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 08:06 PM   #161
arcora
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinacat View Post
So if nothing hapens, you all will agree that Blossom is a fraud??? Not to be be obnoxious, but if I don't see any mother ships Tuesday, NO ONE CONNECTED TO THIS DATE AONG WITH THEIR 'NEWS' WILL EVER BE BELIEVED AGAIN.

I mean for goodness sakes, either they 'see' or not.
Her and every other hack 'channeler' that jumped on her bandwagon.
Old 10-13-2008, 08:13 PM   #162
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

I have a serious question for all those that belive there will be a huge spacecraft in the sky tomorrow.

What will you think if it does not happen?

With respect,

Merlin.
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 08:18 PM   #163
kaye lambert
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The "veil" to be lifted for one day during this?

This is a pretty awesome read. http://www.whatsuponplanetearth.com/latest.htm
kaye lambert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 08:21 PM   #164
Wolf
Avalon Senior Member

Well, if they are smart they will claim that it all DID happen and we just can't remember. Then they can sell many books.
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 08:22 PM   #165
arcora
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
I have a serious question for all those that belive there will be a huge spacecraft in the sky tomorrow.

What will you think if it does not happen?

With respect,

Merlin.
I don't know if one will appear tomorrow or not.

I think people would be very well considered to rethink any part of their belief system that relies on 'channeled' information.

There was a thread here recently where a member held an object in his hand and invited the 'intuitives' to tell him what it was. Nobody got it right.

Fortunately my beliefs are firmly grounded on faith and knowledge - not on 'channeled' wishful thinking from aliens, angels, ghosts, indian chiefs or crazy cartoon characters.

Not only should the 'channels' be drummed out of business on this one, it should serve as a stark warning to anyone who believes in them in the future. Even if your 'channeler' of choice played it safe and didn't jump on the bandwagon.

If they do come...I will have to rethink my position on this.
Old 10-13-2008, 09:53 PM   #166
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Not everybody that is a member of project avalon believes that a space ship will land tommorow. We must believe in something along the lines of project avalon and project camelot otherwise we are just wasting our time here, don't you think ?
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 10:13 PM   #167
tommy

Smile Re: LATEST NEWS on Blossom Goodchild & Oct 14th Event!

I really hope this information turns out to be genuine,it really is time the children of the light reclaim the earth from the creatures of darkness!
Love @ light
T
Old 10-13-2008, 10:17 PM   #168
Streetsdreamer13
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: LATEST NEWS on Blossom Goodchild & Oct 14th Event!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adarajones View Post
Friends,

Blossom Goodchild clarifies about October 14th event, but categorically states that THEY will show up on that date.

Please watch!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFyK2....blogspot.com/

http://www.10-14-08.blogspot.com/ (Scroll down to the forth video)

Blessings to everyone!!
Tomorrow we'll know if this is all a big joke and fake....today is October 13th...Id just like to hear the excuses when no one sees a UFO tomorrow the 14th
Streetsdreamer13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 10:20 PM   #169
ADAM KADMON
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Samuel View Post
Not everybody that is a member of project avalon believes that a space ship will land tommorow. We must believe in something along the lines of project avalon and project camelot otherwise we are just wasting our time here, don't you think ?
The negative aspect of spirituality is faith without verification. Blind hope is a ploy to manipulate people. When combined with mass media, it is a ploy to manipulate the masses.

Blossom Goodchild made the announcement via youtube through another one of her videos I watched this morning claiming to be from the same Adama.

I believe Avalon is a place to enhance our personal evolutions. This revolution isn't about civil war, rioting, or doomsday cataclysmic events. To me, my revolution happens when I take back the power from people who have power over me. It is from being a wide-eyed and bushy tailed innocent, to being weathered and harded through experience.

The universe is a very competitive place, and we are learning a huge amount about the universe in one very short period of time. Truly, it's an amazing time for us all.

And if the spaceship does appear, I stand firm by my word. The lesson being emphasized in our life, mine in particular, is discernment with our own intuition and facilities -- not believing someone just because they say what everyone wants to hear. Remember, what's not being said...

Respectfully,
Adam K.
ADAM KADMON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 10:25 PM   #170
Streetsdreamer13
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcora View Post
I don't know if one will appear tomorrow or not.

I think people would be very well considered to rethink any part of their belief system that relies on 'channeled' information.

There was a thread here recently where a member held an object in his hand and invited the 'intuitives' to tell him what it was. Nobody got it right.

Fortunately my beliefs are firmly grounded on faith and knowledge - not on 'channeled' wishful thinking from aliens, angels, ghosts, indian chiefs or crazy cartoon characters.

Not only should the 'channels' be drummed out of business on this one, it should serve as a stark warning to anyone who believes in them in the future. Even if your 'channeler' of choice played it safe and didn't jump on the bandwagon.

If they do come...I will have to rethink my position on this.
I agree with you. I think this is all a big prank.....I believe in ET's just as much as the next person, but from all the info i have gathered, light beings and or benevolent aliens are very big on NOT intervening unless absolulety neccesary. I just don't see them coming tomorrow.....since today is October 13th. It just doesn't make sense. Wouldn't the Project Camelot contacts have this on their radar like David Wilcock, Dan Burich and so on?...And like u said i don't put too much into channled contacts...the whole thing smells fishy to me and i think a lot of people will be dissapointed tomorrow. It just frustrates me to think that someone out there really likes to waste peoples time...
Streetsdreamer13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 10:42 PM   #171
saschaberlin
Avalon Senior Member

Default This All..

..the only thing left is hope! ..eighter from tomorrow on, everything feels a bit lighter and not that gray and dark anymore, or we´ll still all hoping that someday we will find out and know whats neccessary..

..bringing order into the chaos of information!
saschaberlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 10:44 PM   #172
arcora
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Samuel View Post
Agreed.

However, there are enough channelites and cocreators here and elsewhere pumping this thing who should become aware that much New Age thought is farcical. A rational person will see this as a failed test of many NA theories.

Unfortunately they'll justify the failure and be back with another grandiose claim soon.

I rather like this comment about a post on Ms. Goodchild's blog where she complained about the lack of love shown toward her and spoke of how she will need to delete all of the negative comments:

Quote:
Gee BG...sorry you can't feel the love.

Maybe you'll be able to manifest a fire truck to put out your pants when they catch fire.

Good luck to all of you 'cocreators' who 'make your own reality'.

Oh no....I'm a big fraud and now nobody looooooves me.....wahhhhhhhhh.

Hah. What a crock.

Didn't you know that the first rule of your religion is that you get what you give?
I second that.
Old 10-13-2008, 10:48 PM   #173
henners
Project Avalon Researcher

Hi guys, its 9.46 am on 14 October and so far there are no news here in Sydney of any UFO activity. I was looking this morning at the news to see if anything has happened, but so far , nothing.
If anything does occur, I will post a newsflash. Believe me.
Choose wisely which ones you throw.
henners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 10:52 PM   #174
thedarke
Avalon Senior Member

What a flipping joke this is........................all I can say for those who believe this garbage "SUCKERS". This woman needs to be put into an institution or have every last cent she has robbed, just like she is robbing you believers blind. By the way, I have a bridge in brooklyn to sell you, that's if it's not destroyed by this huge mother ******** ship.

Sorry, for the negativity, but I am just so sick of this. I wish there would be a large ship that would appear. Imagine how many people could be awakened, but to believe this ONE person, come on!
thedarke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 10:52 PM   #175
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Since acquiring the technology from these ET's the PTB have been testing and using it. A lot of UFO sigthings are clearly man made. This unfortunately has giving the PTB a clear advantage. The modus operanti of the black ops projects is to do experiments , test flights, Killings, N. B. C. testing behind the scenes. I do agree with you there's a lot of good will people here who do not have not a clue of what's going on, that's why there's so much speculation. Those that know cannot disclosed this information. Most of the information is second hand, I will venture to say that at least 80% of the sigthings are man made by the technologies that the PTB have at their disposal. Do I believe there will be a alien spaceship landing on the 14th ? They are all around, there's even space wars going on. Maybe crashing might be more like it. That's just an opinion from an ol soldier
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote