Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 01-24-2009, 11:22 PM   #1
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default What Is "Ascension"?

I am interested in Avalon members' own definitions of "ascension."

Please, no links in this thread.

I am interested in your definitions, in your own words!

Thanks in advance!!
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 12:13 AM   #2
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What Is "Ascension"?

It is the physical and metaphysical jump to a higher dimension of consciousness.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 12:20 AM   #3
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

How does the physical part show itself?
Old 01-25-2009, 11:40 AM   #4
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

The expansion of boundless awareness.Everywhere and nowhere.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 11:44 AM   #5
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Food for thought!!
Old 01-25-2009, 04:53 PM   #6
tribe of light
Avalon Senior Member

hello seashore...

here is my rendition of the ascension in two parts. The first is science, the second part is intuitional, but i will explain when i get there.

The ascension involves the energy of our sister planet - Venus. She has what appears to be a uniformly aged surface and a very weak magnetosphere. In fact, as positively charged ions are ejected from the sun and accelerate through space, they come to interact with the upper atmosphere of venus creating an tail of plasma w/ H+ ions on the outside and the inside filled with heavier O+, O2+ and even He+ ions which reaches almost to the earth.

Now Ive seen lately that NASA has been all about the press releases regarding the 2012 solar max. being a real barn burner...

On 6 June 2012 venus will transit in between the earth and the sun.... if the sun is very active, the solar wind will be ionizing the upper atmosphere of venus (because it is charge neutral) and the plasma tail of this planet could theoretically be long enough to envelop the earth in a stream of high-velocity, positively charged gas,...

NASA published an article last dec. showing that when + ions interact w/ the N. hemisphere (+ charge) of the earth, we should see a strengthening of the earth's EMF, however this was not observed in this case. The EMF collapsed allowing a stream of energetic charged particles to pass through the earth's normally protective boundary.... with big implications.

Venus could in essence act like a sub-station for the energy flowing from the sun in 2012 changing the frequency and delivering us an electric show unlike anything we've seen before...

Check out ancient descriptions of Venus as having a "beard" or long hair, etc... If the solar maximum is intense enough in 2012, Venus could theoretically rain down plasma fire, i.e. lightning on the earth. Similar to a plasma arc welder or plasma arc machining....

Example: notice the craters on the surface of planets... impact craters should be expected to be elliptical given the angular momentum of an object on a crash course with a large sphere... however, many craters we observe are circular in nature.... electricity propagates perpendicular to the conducting surface. If plasma arc is strong enough (due to a wild and crazy solar max), this could lead to the surface of planets in the path of such plasma to be "etched" by plasma arcs or "super-lightning" which melt and displace matter in its path forming circular craters with terraced basins....

food for thought....

now the intuitional side... The Venus transit represents a spiritual time in our history.... but at rare intervals the Venus transit forms the rainbow bridge when the sun is at a rare max. The rainbow bridge is the link between lower and higher mind... Tibetans call it the rainbow body. Others have called it a lightbody... On rare instances, individuals have attained to this state of ascension, however i feel that the venus transit offers humanity the ability to make the jump into a higher plane easier... the energies between june 2004 and june 2012 are conducive to ascension. however there is no free meal ticket...

spiritual energy is like electric fire. resistance to it isnt just dropped on a whim. approaching such fire can potentially be destructive and therefore an individual is slowly exposed to the energies of enlightenment as their quotient of spiritual energy increases over time, until such time comes that a person can handle the direct dispensation of the liberating fire.

Contemplation-meditation upon the nature of venus in relation to the earth will yield one the fruits analogous to the link between lower and higher mind/self...

One that resonates with frequencies of love/higher self/chirst light will naturally resonate with the energies of Venus. For lightning to strike you, there must be a charge differential. Electricity flows between poles. If you are resonating with higher mind, you wont need to worry about anything.

However, if you are parasitic, selfish and dwell in darkness, you will make a very nice opposite pole to attract plasma flows to and can look forward to being vaporized if we attain a supercycle solar max in 2012 at the time of the venus transit.

This is my rendition of the coming ascension.
tribe of light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 05:15 PM   #7
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tribe of light View Post
hello seashore...

What about "earth changes" (I think this is a euphemism) such as earth quakes and tsunamis that are anticipated around 2012? Can these be mitigated by consciousness?

Last edited by Kathleen; 01-25-2009 at 05:17 PM. Reason: excessive quote of previous post
Old 01-25-2009, 05:30 PM   #8
tribe of light
Avalon Senior Member

i saw that 777 the great work just posted a new thread called, "snakes on a plane" or something to that effect....

in it, 777 describes the earth not as a "place" but as a "plane" which i feel is the appropriate way to look at where we are at...

not so much a matter of location as it is one of vibration...

so as for giant waves and earthquakes.... can these be mitigated?

yes. i wholeheartedly believe so. but to be honest w/ you, i dont think about it nor do i care if the entire world is engulfed in whatever tempestuous maelstrom the imagination can drum up and i die in the process.

i know that may sound morbid to some but this body is a vehicle of expression on this plane. if the plane changes, so does the vehicle of expression.
tribe of light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 05:40 PM   #9
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
i saw that 777 the great work just posted a new thread called, "snakes on a plane" or something to that effect....

in it, 777 describes the earth not as a "place" but as a "plane" which i feel is the appropriate way to look at where we are at...

not so much a matter of location as it is one of vibration...

so as for giant waves and earthquakes.... can these be mitigated?

yes. i wholeheartedly believe so. but to be honest w/ you, i dont think about it nor do i care if the entire world is engulfed in whatever tempestuous maelstrom the imagination can drum up and i die in the process.

i know that may sound morbid to some but this body is a vehicle of expression on this plane. if the plane changes, so does the vehicle of expression.
I like it when I get a straight answer!
Old 01-25-2009, 06:42 PM   #10
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
hello seashore...

now the intuitional side... The Venus transit represents a spiritual time in our history.... but at rare intervals the Venus transit forms the rainbow bridge when the sun is at a rare max. The rainbow bridge is the link between lower and higher mind... Tibetans call it the rainbow body. Others have called it a lightbody... On rare instances, individuals have attained to this state of ascension, however i feel that the venus transit offers humanity the ability to make the jump into a higher plane easier... the energies between june 2004 and june 2012 are conducive to ascension. however there is no free meal ticket...

spiritual energy is like electric fire. resistance to it isnt just dropped on a whim. approaching such fire can potentially be destructive and therefore an individual is slowly exposed to the energies of enlightenment as their quotient of spiritual energy increases over time, until such time comes that a person can handle the direct dispensation of the liberating fire.

Contemplation-meditation upon the nature of venus in relation to the earth will yield one the fruits analogous to the link between lower and higher mind/self...

One that resonates with frequencies of love/higher self/chirst light will naturally resonate with the energies of Venus. For lightning to strike you, there must be a charge differential. Electricity flows between poles. If you are resonating with higher mind, you wont need to worry about anything.

However, if you are parasitic, selfish and dwell in darkness, you will make a very nice opposite pole to attract plasma flows to and can look forward to being vaporized if we attain a supercycle solar max in 2012 at the time of the venus transit.

this is how I have always felt...as according to me, this would be one just outcome.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 07:13 PM   #11
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

My opinion on the science side has to do with a known high intensity particle stream at the exact galactic equator. This particle stream acts as a jump gate to the next highest dimension.
Old 01-25-2009, 07:38 PM   #12
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
My opinion on the science side has to do with a known high intensity particle stream at the exact galactic equator. This particle stream acts as a jump gate to the next highest dimension.
Okay. Earlier you said ascension is the physical and metaphysical jump to a higher dimension of consciousness. Can you break down a physical jump as opposed to a metaphysical jump brought about by this high intensity particle stream?

I think I get the metaphysical jump.

It's the physical jump I can't picture...
Old 01-25-2009, 10:07 PM   #13
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

The metaphysical jump would be that you are know viewing another reality that is just as real as the one you just left. The difference being that in this new higher reality the laws of the universe flow effortlessly. For example the law of attraction. In this reality matter is actually manifest instantly as a result of our intention. Your consciousness now has full ascess to the collective consciousness of your higher self.

The physical jump is that your body actually disappears from this version of 3d earth and flips over into the 4th dimension.
Old 01-25-2009, 10:21 PM   #14
Baggywrinkle

Ascension is when you move into a higher tax bracket
Old 01-25-2009, 10:42 PM   #15
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baggywrinkle View Post
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 11:14 PM   #16
Dakini
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baggywrinkle View Post
LOL Love it!
Dakini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 11:19 PM   #17
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
The physical jump is that your body actually disappears from this version of 3d earth and flips over into the 4th dimension.
Old 01-25-2009, 11:20 PM   #18
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
Ditto!!