Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Ufology

Notices

Old 01-17-2010, 02:08 AM   #1
kcjoy
Avalon Senior Member

Default Raisin Brand commercial - Alien Miles Melman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByyJYiqo_eQ

I'm not sure if this has been posted before, but I just happened upon this video. Shocking to say the least. It's humorous, but an great example of the desensitizing happening around us. Catch the comment about red meat and cerebral fluids... Your thoughts?
kcjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 02:28 AM   #2
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Raisin Brand commercial - Alien Miles Melman

hello Kcjoy and welcome to P/A

I watched that and I have to say its quite shocking

For over a week my grandson was waking up terrified in the middle of the night over a commercial he had seen of an angel coming down to kill off all the humans......no body else seen this commercial but its clearly upset him so much that one night he even wet his pajamas

He asked me to buy him a dreamcatcher which I did and he says , it kind of works, but I think the kind of really means "so far" it does. He has slept three nights in a row now.

I think its discusting as heck to do this and it wasn't because of the way this alien looked it was what he said in the commercial..........Cmon you heartless people, leave the children alone
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 03:19 AM   #3
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Maybe that beast lol is all the **** that's sprayed on commercial grapes for raisins. Huge lobby in California.

...of superweeds and superpests leading to increased use of toxic pesticides; .... CADBURY SCHWEPPES • A&W Root Beer • Sunkist Orange • Schweppes Ginger Ale ... Cereal • Honey'd Raisin Bran • Blueberry Almond Muesli • Heritage Ancient ... Post Fruit Pebbles • Post Grape Nut O's • Grape Nut Flakes ...

Free download: Greenpeace shoppers guide to GMO-Free Food
http://www.scribd.com/doc/2345138/Gr...o-GMOFree-Food
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 04:42 AM   #4
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

HAHA TOO FUNNY NO CASTE

I agree with you there but I just found out this is the commercial that scared my grandson................geeze, I went and showed my husband and he couldn't stop laughing............I said yeah, its funny but think of it from a small boys prespective..............then we both laughed

Is that sadistic of us.....not really, we just know how terrified he was and can understand it now. I bet there will be lots of mothers complaining about this one..........and we should boycott their cereal anyhow
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote