Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 01-10-2009, 07:45 PM   #476
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Quote:
Galaxy Girl>>

Interesting post on Project Camelot by whistleblower "Jake Simpson" corroborating a coming Nexus Event . . .

http://www.projectcamelot.net/jake_simpson.html

particularly his information about the Biggest Secret:
Yap he is talking about the same event but I came across this line:

Quote:
These catastrophic events, Jake told us, would happen not in 2012 but several years after that, though the dates were not precisely known. When we put Bob Dean's date of 2017 to him (in the context of the coming of Nibiru), Jake's response is that that would be close, as best he knew.

If mass expansion of our star to this scale is not considered catastrophic event, I don’t know what to comment further.

Good info…but this line is false. Its happening already and it will culminate at the end of 2012 and beginning of 2013.

So we have to do this...

Regards,
Astralwalker
Astralwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 09:30 PM   #477
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

another project taking place that i feel parallels with this one, the pyramid project of peru:

http://pyramidperu.com/Mission.htm

peace,
mikey
alchemikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 11:03 PM   #478
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Yap, more and more rivers are starting to flow into the same direction – into the ocean of Oneness.

The same intention and purpose can be felt everywhere in the Matrix, and every new day the signals from Gaia are becoming stronger and stronger.

The obelisks have to be removed. It’s blocking Gaia's energy.

Among you who are reading this there are ones that can do something about this.

Gaia is holding me back for delivering the meditation method. It’s waiting for something to happen. So do not be afraid. Just switch on the LIGHTS deep inside and let’s do this.

Unite the rivers…make it one giant Ocean of Consciousness!
Old 01-10-2009, 11:04 PM   #479
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by Astralwalker; 01-10-2009 at 11:13 PM.
Old 01-11-2009, 01:41 AM   #480
we1are1all1one
Avalon Senior Member

Dear Pane,

Endless blessings for all this hard work, it resonates deeply with me as being truth. I have only made it to page 6, but this topic is not new to me. I just want to throw something out there to you and then go I'll finish reading.

A>Masuru Emoto showed us that emotional energy vibes greatly affect the status of matter.

B>The Nexus superwave of ascension-energy that is coming will intersect the Earth with a certain frequency of vibration.

This leaves 2 possibilities:

1>If that energy finds the Earth predominantly vibrating in the negative frequency of FEAR, then there will be a DISCORDANT reaction like half of the orchestra is playing out of tune, and these 2 DIS-HARMONIOUS vibrations will work AGAINST each other and shake, rattle and roll the Earth much more violently, maybe even inducing a pole shift.

2>If that energy finds the Earth predominantly vibrating in the positive frequency of Love, then there will be a HARMONIZING effect, and like 2 singers properly in tune with each other, the 2 energies will combine CONDORDANTLY, resulting in much lesser catastrophic effects, possible even predominantly GOOD effects.

Am I close?

Is this what you mean and is this the point of the mass-meditation?

Namaste.
we1are1all1one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 03:06 AM   #481
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

i think you

peace,
mikey
alchemikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 05:03 AM   #482
Perseide
Avalon Senior Member

TO ASTRALWALKER

I found this by pure random browsing and I don't know why but I think it might be helpfull with your calculations..

give me a feedback if it helped.

http://klatnom.net/earth-grid-research.html

Perseide

Last edited by Perseide; 01-11-2009 at 05:05 AM.
Perseide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 05:15 AM   #483
Perseide
Avalon Senior Member

Another software for the grid

http://members.telering.at/t.faltejsek/
Perseide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 09:49 AM   #484
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

We1are1all1one:

Quote:
A>Masuru Emoto showed us that emotional energy vibes greatly affect the status of matter.

B>The Nexus superwave of ascension-energy that is coming will intersect the Earth with a certain frequency of vibration.

This leaves 2 possibilities:

1>If that energy finds the Earth predominantly vibrating in the negative frequency of FEAR, then there will be a DISCORDANT reaction like half of the orchestra is playing out of tune, and these 2 DIS-HARMONIOUS vibrations will work AGAINST each other and shake, rattle and roll the Earth much more violently, maybe even inducing a pole shift.

2>If that energy finds the Earth predominantly vibrating in the positive frequency of Love, then there will be a HARMONIZING effect, and like 2 singers properly in tune with each other, the 2 energies will combine CONDORDANTLY, resulting in much lesser catastrophic effects, possible even predominantly GOOD effects.

Am I close?

Is this what you mean and is this the point of the mass-meditation?
Old 01-11-2009, 09:54 AM   #485
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Perseide, thanks. I really appreciate.

I will look at the Earth Grid software.
Old 01-11-2009, 08:46 PM   #486
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Everyone

This is my first post on this forum so I will start by saying I am glad to have the privilege to share this space with so many people working towards a better future where the potentials of our consciousness can be fully activated.These are exciting times to be on earth, yet also very sad as so much opression and tragedy happens all around us.

Many thanks to Astralwalker for devoting so much of his energy and time to share all this priceless knowledge. In these times of oh so MANY channellers, psychics, disinformation, manipulation and global awakening it is even more important to stick to real knowledge based on observations, science and reasearch.

Many thanks also go to Phied and everyone else who has chosen this path. The planetary meditations WILL produce great results but they need to be very carefully planned and timed. Unifying the currently dispersed 'lightworkers' is also going to be a challenge if not the main challenge of this effort but I will write more of my thoughts on this plan at some other point..

I have some information that I feel is important and needs to be shared. I still haven't researched it in depth and the physics behind all this but I think it will add up to some of the themes discussed previously in this topic.

About a month ago I am sure most of you heard about these news from NASA about the nature of solar storms and the shocking new mechanics they had 'just discovered':

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...1216161147.htm

and then of course just couple of days ago a warning that a space storm could cripple the entire civilization

http://wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=85819

Few days ago in a semi-astral state I was given a name very clearly "Victor Sergeev" so as I researched it today on the internet, I found out (From the several people with the same name he seemed to be the guy that I was pointed to) that he has been involved in the study of the earth's magnetosphere and the effects from the Sun on it for most of his life. As I haven't researched at all this topic at anytime before in my life, I am sure the 'source' of this information in my semi-astral state was not due to some subconscious memory of some article I had read in the past. The source is at this point unknown to me..

First a little background on the magnetic substorms so you know what it is all about even though the info there may be quite outdated as it was written in 2001:

http://www.phy6.org/Education/wsubstrm.html

What follows next is an article written by Victor Sergeev on this topic:

http://www.esa.int/esaSC/SEM3GYMPQ5F_index_0.html

We should care in my opinion for several reasons, amongst which (taken from the article above):

1) The onset of magnetic substorms that originate in Earth’s magnetosphere has been explained by two competing models: current disruption and near-earth reconnection. Current beliefs have been challenged using data from ESA’s Cluster satellites, and CNSA’s Double Star, a mission with ESA participation. A study published on 20 January 2007 in Geophysical Research Letters suggests a third type of substorm onset

2) Apart from producing the beautiful show of light, substorms also excite a large portion of Earth's ionosphere, perturbing the reception of GPS signals and communication between Earth and orbiting satellites. Despite decades of space research, the mechanism causing the onset of substorms remains a mystery.

This means we still don't have, at least in the public domain, no real idea how these storms form. I am aware there were some ideas presented in the previous posts on the nature of aurora and solar substorms. I still haven't researched this topic in the depth it deserves it so for now I will leave you with this information in case someone has more background research done so it can be followed up on. I will do some more research in the following days and post whatever I find.It may also be a good idea to contact Prof. Sergeev and see what is his latest research into this field..
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 11:13 PM   #487
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Friends ,

I am currently looking for translators for the nexus 2012 summary.
So far the following languages are being covered already:
swedish/ polish/ portugese/ spanish/ french

German / italian/ deutch/ russian/ etc...would be very welcome too .

contact me here:mudra
or leave a message on the groundcrew thread:
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=9645

Thank you
kindness
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 11:23 PM   #488
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

TheChosen>>

Quote:
Hello Everyone

This is my first post on this forum so I will start by saying I am glad to have the privilege to share this space with so many people working towards a better future where the potentials of our consciousness can be fully activated.These are exciting times to be on earth, yet also very sad as so much opression and tragedy happens all around us.
Welcome TheChosen

Your info is great.

Astralwalker
Old 01-11-2009, 11:39 PM   #489
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Friends ,

I am currently looking for translators for the nexus 2012 summary.
So far the following languages are being covered already:
swedish/ polish/ portugese/ spanish/ french

German / italian/ deutch/ russian/ etc...would be very welcome too .

contact me here:mudra
or leave a message on the groundcrew thread:
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=9645

Thank you
kindness
mudra

Thank you Mudra, for all your time and effort you are putting into this.

It’s well appreciated.

Respected to you,
Astralwalker
Old 01-12-2009, 12:09 AM   #490
fossileyesed
Avalon Senior Member

good day all,let your love light shine.

this made me think of this thread http://www.space.com/scienceastronom...mic-noise.html .i have to say that i think the world will be gratefull one day,as i am right now for the truth and light of love this thread and the people on it represent.we are all one.how awsome is that?it truely is an honour to be apart of it.i can not thank you enough astralwalker, for the nudge,but THANK YOU.also THANK YOU all contributors.love is the most important truth to confront,and once confronted it cant be denied.let your love light shine.

peace,love,joy,love,love,love squared to the power of infinity to all
kent

Last edited by fossileyesed; 01-12-2009 at 12:52 AM.
fossileyesed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 12:27 AM   #491
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Hello friends,

I asked futureyes to write an epilogue for the nexus 2012 's summary.
Although this summary will be available to you on line at any moment now I wanted to share futureyes words with you in advance as a gift .
Here it is . Enjoy !

Our world is moving into an extraordinary new phase, as you read this, there is a pure flow of divine energy working through you and throughout this planet. This energy has been called upon by our higher selves collectively, to assist our shift from an imbalanced way of life which we have been ingrained in for so long, to creating a new way of life from the truth of who we really are, once again remembered.

For far too long have we forgotten how to live authentically, negative forces over time have persuaded us in believing we are not One, that we are separate from each other, sadly we were convinced this was real and lived our lives in fear.

It is not a coincidence you are reading this summary, everything is for a reason, humanity is this reason, we are coming together with other souls to create the most extraordinary conscious shift ever to take place on this planet. We are not just reading and hearing about it, we are LIVING it, we ARE it!

The new world which we will create will no longer be based on attaining "more" in our lives, or seeking "greater" than, this new phase we are entering will be neutral, balanced, in this there will be deep fulfillment in just BEing, the new way of life will be effortless, calm and we will experience the flow of constant peace. When we come to live fully from our hearts we will live passionately and we will love unconditionally.

This is OUR celebration, it is up to us to create the world we want to live in, the time is NOW. When we listen to our hearts speak in this moment, what are we hearing. When we are asked if we are ready for our new world, we can answer, we were born ready.

What is important now is to live within our love and light, and to remain there. There will be chaos and disturbances placed upon us globally, it is crucial that we are aware of what is unfolding around us but not to engage in it for it will surely want to lure us to its battle grounds, we must refrain from "doing" and remain "being", allowing the disruption to burn itself out, it thrives on our fear, we must not allow it to do so, we must do this differently this time.

To amplify collective love to all on this earth and beyond, global intention is very significant. When our hearts gather and focus on what we are creating, we raise the vibration of frequency throughout this world in unification for the good of all, for a positive new world. The magnitude of such events is enormous, the power of love by so many focusing on pure, divine intention is not only healing for our own selves but collectively, we can create what was always meant to be and assist our shift in our journey. It is so very important that this planet feels that we will repair what we have broken, that we will once again restore the imbalance we have created ... that we have the love and respect for ourselves and for mother earth.

We CAN do this collectively, we CAN illuminate earth by collectively raising our vibration of love.

When all souls gather in meditation, what is created is a harmony of hearts, hearts with the same intention, the same focus, we can raise the vibration for this earth to heal ... effortlessly. We will feel the flow of beautiful music created from all souls, a symphony of love.

Let us allow this for our own healing as well as for the healing of those who have not yet heard their voice within them speak or choose not to hear because their fear is still too great, we are creating this for the good of all. Our love and our light has IMMENSE strength and power, opposing forces cannot stand up to pure love, it can climb to a certain height but then it must stop for it cannot know how to rise beyond its denseness, only divine light can continue to rise to infinitely. Love has no limitations.

Allow the voice of your heart to speak to you, listen to its truth, know its guidance, feel its love. Know there is only one direction to move and that is onwards and upwards to a beautiful new world. We are all responsible at this time to create what was always meant to be ... and to live it, finally.
Know love, feel love, be love ...
With love,
Futureyes

Thank you futureyes for your deep insight and your language of the Light

With Love from me too
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 01-12-2009 at 11:09 AM.
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 03:20 AM   #492
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

thank you mudra for allowing me to write from my heart and thank you astralwalker for respecting my truth ...

2012 nexus event is very significant, this i have known always and more recently has this been confirmed for me ...

what i have also felt is that we were never meant to live as we are living now, such imbalance, so dense is the fragmented energy on this planet, the flow of which is not smooth and effortless ...

we have the opportunity before us now to change what is to what IS meant to be, how we ARE meant to live ... we CAN restore the harmony within our selves and on this planet ... it is meant to be ...

we must clear our minds of all that was and open our hearts to all that can be ... this is our entrance to the glorious new world which awaits us ...

i should stop now or i will have written yet another epilogue

there is but one absolute passion in my life and that is purpose, WE are that purpose, WE must be the ones to facilitate this shift ... there are many other forces here at work which are and will assist us, but it must be OUR SELVES who choose a new way, a glorious new world of peace and love ...

with love ...

futureyes

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 09:36 AM   #493
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Futureyes:

Quote:
...Thank you mudra for allowing me to write from my heart and thank you astralwalker for respecting my truth ...

2012 nexus event is very significant, this i have known always and more recently has this been confirmed for me ...

what i have also felt is that we were never meant to live as we are living now, such imbalance, so dense is the fragmented energy on this planet, the flow of which is not smooth and effortless ...

we have the opportunity before us now to change what is to what IS meant to be, how we ARE meant to live ... we CAN restore the harmony within our selves and on this planet ... it is meant to be ...

we must clear our minds of all that was and open our hearts to all that can be ... this is our entrance to the glorious new world which awaits us ...

i should stop now or i will have written yet another epilogue

there is but one absolute passion in my life and that is purpose, WE are that purpose, WE must be the ones to facilitate this shift ... there are many other forces here at work which are and will assist us, but it must be OUR SELVES who choose a new way, a glorious new world of peace and love ...

with love ...

futureyes