Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Ufology

Notices

Old 12-21-2009, 09:53 PM   #26
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: SNOW CIRCLES ...instead of CROP CIRCLES

Quote:
Originally Posted by trainedobserver View Post
Obviously he isn't the only one making crop circles. If you had taken the time to investigate him or watch any of his videos you would have realized this. But of course you haven't done so have you?

This same trite comment is often made about Doug and Dave, the two artists credited with starting the modern Crop Circle phenomena. The fact of the matter is the whole business exploded and became something much larger than anyone would have thought. This aspect is also covered in detail in the documentary I mentioned on his youtube channel. There are many different teams and individuals who make crop circles. It doesn't require you join a union you know. Practically anyone could do it and the evidence shows that people from all over the world have picked up on it. As Soulc pointed out and as is documented on video, some people who investigate the phenomena realize just what is happening and then "join in" for any number of reasons.

Be my guest. Continue to think (or should I say 'believe') that crop circles are made by some mysterious force. It doesn't bother me in the least.
There probably is some groups making crop circles which is too bad really, because it clouds the whole issue.

The problem I have is that this theory does not explain how a crop circle can happen in a matter of minutes, & where strange glowing orb like objects have been photographed above the circle, implying the possibility that the circle was been made by this object, or had some other connection to it. There is definitely a mystery that needs investigation through open minds and not through those who are focused solely on debunking.

Its easy to jump on the bandwagon of humans made them which serves another agenda and most certainly not real research in the quest of truth and understanding.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 09:56 PM   #27
hollylindin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
There is definitely a mystery that needs investigation through open minds and not through those who are focused solely on debunking.
I agree, Waiting. I find just as much negativity in those who try to debunk everything as those who think there's always a conspiracy (although, in the world we live in right now, I would say MOST are conspiracy because the lies of the powers that were are so obvious).

<3
hollylindin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 09:56 PM   #28
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I have seen tons of reliable evidence to the contrary.
TONS of reliable evidence?! Now you make me curious. And where can I find these tons of reliable evidence, exactly? And who is the judge upon the reliability of this so-called evidence?

Quote:
Often, people who REALLY investigate crop circles discover the truth and become crop circle makers themselves.
So people who REALLY investigate crop circles discover 'the truth' & become circle makers themselves. Just like that. Overnight. They go to sleep as a scientist & the next morning they wake up as skilled artists. They just KNOW that, because obviously one can't practice crop circle making in the backyard. You need at least a field with a crop. That's only there between May & September. Need I go on?

And anybody who doesn't discover 'the truth', isn't REALLY investigating crop circles!

Quote:
The ad hominem attack. A waste of time and space.
Than let me waste some more time & space by stating that I haven't read such a load of BS on crop circles as I read in your posts, for a very, very, very long time. Its troll-like disinformation. Utter BS!

Quote:
Please don't make assumptions about me and trainedobserver.

Show me one formation which supposedly appeared in the blink of an eye....
Dear Soulcrafter, I do whatever I please when I smell a pile of BS.

I ain't gonna show you anything. Just do your homework, as I've done.

And that's all I have to say. I haven't got time for this kind of energy sucking. Bye, bye & have a nice life.

Last edited by TRANCOSO; 12-21-2009 at 10:16 PM.
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 10:00 PM   #29
Soulcrafter
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANCOSO View Post
TrainedObserver, I don't know what you gathered where, but obviously you haven't gathered enough, otherwise you wouldn't come up with this.

Circlemaker Soulcrafter, it took 80 people 2 days to create the huge formation in Holland, at the end of last summer.

The Crop Formation mystery is not about human made formations, it's about formations which appeared in the wink of an eye.

Both Soulcrafter & Trainedobserver are artists though.
BS artists.
Please don't make assumptions about me and trainedobserver.

Show me one formation which supposedly appeared in the blink of an eye....
Soulcrafter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 10:03 PM   #30
Soulcrafter
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
Hmm... first time I hear of Snow Circles..

Quite impressive photos though, I just wonder how someone could technically even draw shapes like this in snow without leaving footprints, tracks, etc.
Easy, you report them a day or so later when it has snowed again. think logical people please
Old 12-21-2009, 10:06 PM   #31
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

The truth is we are all right

Some are made by the "decievers" hands under their command

Some are ET's and like I said before why did they kill off two of the investigators ?

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index....c=89348.0;wap2

sorry cant remember the other ones name.........I in the middle of making dinner so it will have to wait
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 10:07 PM   #32
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulcrafter View Post
Easy, you report them a day or so later when it has snowed again. think logical people please
Not sure exactly what you're saying Soulcrafter, it seems odd, I think there should be some tracks or some sign of activity near the circles, which there absolutely isn't, and I don't think its worth fighting over either way as it seems to now.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 10:11 PM   #33
hollylindin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
The truth is we are all right
I agree, TruthSeeker - I've always believed E.T.'s were behind crop circles, but I've also seen the truth behind the powers that were assembling teams or using far-reaching technology in order to create a few of these. Because the truth is, if one person who believes "aliens" are behind crop circles sees proof that a HUMAN created one, perhaps they would lose their faith in beings of other worlds! Horrible, dirty trick, I think, but it's up to us to not take everything at face value and instead search within to find the answers.

<3
Old 12-21-2009, 10:15 PM   #34
trainedobserver
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
There probably is some groups making crop circles which is too bad really, because it clouds the whole issue.
Its easy to jump on the bandwagon of humans made them which serves another agenda and most certainly not real research in the quest of truth and understanding.
Ha! That is the whole point I am trying to make here. The issue isn't clouded ... it is a cloud. And it is NOT easy to jump on the human's make crop circles bandwagon. At least it wasn't for me or many others. It took a great deal of digging, head scratching, and changing of opinions and beliefs.

I have seen absolutely no evidence to substantiate reports of instantly generated crop circles. If you can supply some I'll gladly review it and change my opinion if it merits changing.

The most famous video of a orb creating a crop circle (Olivers Castle) is a self-confessed (John Wabe) hoax. Look it up. Now one of the amazing things about this phenomena is that even after I have provided folks with enough information to investigate this for themselves 99% them will not but will rather be content to believe they have actually seen something they haven't because they just know, just know in their heart of hearts, that humans cannot make those things.

I mean ... crop circles makers have stood in formations they have made and told researchers "... made this one last night... got me plans, boards, and ropes in the boot ... wanna see?" and faced ridicule, disbelief, and accusations of working for MI5. No wonder many of them are having such a cynical laugh at the whole business of crop circle "researchers" and believers.

It is an amazing and fascinating phenomena to be sure.
trainedobserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 10:24 PM   #35
kriya
Avalon Senior Member

Trained Observer,

You neglect to mention the huge amount of energy (radiation) detected in some circles. I can attest to this phenomenon myself as I have experienced it.

Love,

Kriya
kriya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 10:28 PM   #36
trainedobserver
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
TONS of reliable evidence?! Now you make me curious. And where can I find these tons of reliable evidence, exactly? And who is the judge upon the reliability of this so-called evidence?
Please review my posts to this thread. A source containing hours and hours of material is waiting for your review.

Quote:

So people who REALLY discover 'the truth' become circle makers themselves. Just like that. Overnight.
Uh ... in a word. No.

Quote:
They go to sleep as a scientist & the next morning they wake up as skilled artists.
Actually I think they are mostly stoned kids trying to find some spiritual or paranormal connection. The transition to crop circle maker/artist then isn't that big of a stretch.

Quote:
And anybody who doesn't discover 'the truth', isn't REALLY investigating crop circles!
Well ... that is another logical fallacy and certainly one that I have not made here in this forum or anywhere else that I recall.

Your comments suggest to me that you have not reviewed the opposing views evidence. It is dangerous to formulate opinions based on one-sided information. I invite you or anyone else to review all of the evidence before drawing your conclusions. I have shared my opinion based on my investigation. If you disagree with me, well fine, I won't stoop to insulting you for it. I would just encourage you to keep looking at it.
Old 12-21-2009, 10:30 PM   #37
hollylindin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The most famous video of a orb creating a crop circle (Olivers Castle) is a self-confessed (John Wabe) hoax.
I am open to the possibility that this video WAS real and created by beings from other worlds, but this John Wabe individual was pressured into saying he'd created the whole thing. I'm open to the possibility of it being a hoax as well (although I have seen light orbs myself throughout the last year so I HAVE seen they exist.), but I'm definitely open to the possibility there are lies there.

The bottom line is, you feel very strongly about that, TrainedObserver, and I respect that. You have your reasons. But please be respectful of others' opinions, as they have their reasons, too.

<3
Old 12-21-2009, 10:33 PM   #38
hollylindin
Avalon Senior Member

My personal thought has always been that this thing we call "needing proof" was INVENTED, so to speak, by the powers that were. What better way to create more cynical, skeptical individuals - and moreso individuals who won't use their personal intuition and look INSIDE to find the answers (therefore finding that the real power is THEMSELVES! )?

This isn't a personal attack on you, TrainedObserver - I'm referring to anyone who's investigated through outside sources; just something you said reminded me of it.

<3
Old 12-21-2009, 10:39 PM   #39
trainedobserver
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kriya View Post
Trained Observer,

You neglect to mention the huge amount of energy (radiation) detected in some circles. I can attest to this phenomenon myself as I have experienced it.

Love,

Kriya
No I did not neglect to mention that. If you will kindly reread my posts to this thread you will see I dropped that into my first response to this thread along with the preamble ... "Also, before I get the usual 'what about this or that' responses let me say this."

I also prefaced my first response with ... "I doubt anyone is going to want to hear this ..." How correct that was! Ha. ha.

The problem is this. Researchers have tested crop circles "known to be made by humans" and found all the energy anomalies and what have you that are found in allegedly "genuine" crop circles. The only conclusion you can reach is that these tests do nothing to indicate a crop circle's origin.

Peace,
T.O.
Old 12-21-2009, 10:44 PM   #40
trainedobserver
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollylindin View Post
The bottom line is, you feel very strongly about that, TrainedObserver, and I respect that. You have your reasons. But please be respectful of others' opinions, as they have their reasons, too.
<3
I have been respectful. Your caution is unnecessary and directed toward the wrong individual. I have stated my opinions and given my reasons for them along with enough information for anyone to review the evidence themselves. I have answered the vague responses with specific case evidence as with the orb hoax.
Old 12-21-2009, 10:46 PM   #41
hollylindin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I have been respectful. Your caution is unnecessary and directed toward the wrong individual.
My message was really for everyone - in seeing that I am respectful toward you and your opinion, others will notice that as well and respond in kind. It wasn't really a "caution", as it was only my way of reaching out to you and showing support.

<3
Old 12-21-2009, 10:48 PM   #42
trainedobserver
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
My personal thought has always been that this thing we call "needing proof" was INVENTED, so to speak, by the powers that were. What better way to create more cynical, skeptical individuals - and moreso individuals who won't use their personal intuition and look INSIDE to find the answers (therefore finding that the real power is THEMSELVES! )?
<3
The alternative to drawing conclusions based on evidence ("needing proof") is what exactly and how is that proven to get better results? I have walked down that road my friend. I didn't just fall of the turnip truck.
Old 12-21-2009, 10:51 PM   #43
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

They look fake, like a bunch of kids just walked in circles.

Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 10:53 PM   #44
Soulcrafter
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
Not sure exactly what you're saying Soulcrafter, it seems odd, I think there should be some tracks or some sign of activity near the circles, which there absolutely isn't, and I don't think its worth fighting over either way as it seems to now.
Fighting? We are discussing All i can say is try it for yourself.
Old 12-21-2009, 10:54 PM   #45
hollylindin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The alternative to drawing conclusions based on evidence ("needing proof") is what exactly and how is that proven to get better results?
I just don't think it's about "better" or "worse" - I don't think any of this is. I think it's about what feels right to the person. Relying entirely on external evidence is an easy way for one to be less proactive in connecting to their inner self and finding what is really important on the inside. I feel all of this is just one big distraction.

<3
Old 12-21-2009, 10:55 PM   #46
kriya
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
No I did not neglect to mention that. If you will kindly reread my posts to this thread you will see I dropped that into my first response to this thread along with the preamble ... "Also, before I get the usual 'what about this or that' responses let me say this."

I also prefaced my first response with ... "I doubt anyone is going to want to hear this ..." How correct that was! Ha. ha.

The problem is this. Researchers have tested crop circles "known to be made by humans" and found all the energy anomalies and what have you that are found in allegedly "genuine" crop circles. The only conclusion you can reach is that these tests do nothing to indicate a crop circle's origin.

Peace,
T.O.
OK,

Sorry for not reading your original post properly. Yet I still have to disagree with you basic premise. When you walk along the fields in Wiltshire you don't generally get electric shocks from the ground. Now I would agree that energy could be detected in hoaxed circles due to ley lines etc.. but not to the extent that I experienced it. I am not actually of the opinion that they are made by ETs, however I do believe that some kind of weird natural phenomenon occurs to create them, or perhaps its even our own collective consciousness.

We won't agree, so I am just going to leave it at that.

Love,

Kriya
Old 12-21-2009, 10:55 PM   #47
Soulcrafter
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Trained Observer,

Love,

Kriya
Radiation? I wonder why people are not getting ill when visiting crop circles.
Old 12-21-2009, 10:59 PM   #48
kriya
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulcrafter View Post
Radiation? I wonder why people are not getting ill when visiting crop circles.

They do apparently, especially severe headaches. In fact,a month after stumbling on one myself, a quite large mole appeared on my lip, I was 28.

Love,

Kriya
Old 12-21-2009, 11:02 PM   #49
trainedobserver
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I just don't think it's about "better" or "worse" - I don't think any of this is. I think it's about what feels right to the person. Relying entirely on external evidence is an easy way for one to be less proactive in connecting to their inner self and finding what is really important on the inside. I feel all of this is just one big distraction.

<3
Well I most strongly disagree. It is about results. What bears out good and reliable results? Examining evidence, asking questions, getting answers, conducting experiments, checking results, or "how we feel about it"?

"How we feel about it" creates varied and unreliable results. The unvarnished neurological truth of the matter is "How we feel about it" has more to do with your blood sugar than about the truth of a given matter. I'm sorry, but that is just the reality of that business. Something I learned in what I now view as "the hard way". Everyone is welcome to learn it that way as well although I can't really recommend it.
Old 12-21-2009, 11:12 PM   #50
trainedobserver
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
OK,
... but not to the extent that I experienced it.
How could you possibly "know" this?

Quote:
... however I do believe that some kind of weird natural phenomenon occurs to create them, or perhaps its even our own collective consciousness.
Oddly enough, I've given you the resources to review demonstrations and testimony that provide evidence provided by actual crop circle makers themselves that show that crop circles are made by human beings. Your evidence or justification for them being naturally occurring phenomena or the products of a collective consciousness is what exactly? See where I'm coming from? See where it is going?

Again. I encourage everyone reading this to view the documentaries and videos provided by Matthew Williams (youtuber truthseeker666) on how crop circles are made, who makes them, the veracity of popular researchers, and so forth before reading this thread any further.