Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 11-16-2008, 08:47 PM   #1
SplatPantZ

Default Ouija Boards and Aliens

Has anybody used a ouiji board to converse with alien spirits?
I would think this possible
Old 11-16-2008, 08:57 PM   #2
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Ouija Boards and Aliens

If you have seen any of Barry Kings dvd's aka THE WATCHER there is a young girl on there who works the board to chanell aliens.
Her information was very accurate apparently says; Barry.

Use to do the board years ago, we had some really bad spirits come through that frightened the life out of me.
But yes you must beable to get through on these dimentions it makes sense to me.
One message i asked once was who are the rulers of this world and the word came back ZION! this was in the early 60's i was only 10 or 11 i know i was young to be using the board but my family were deep in spiritulism this was a passtime for our family nothing odd.
But never even knew what Zion meant way back then.
I stopped doing this with my sister, we realised we were bringing some evil entities through, wouldn't touch it today!
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 09:11 PM   #3
SplatPantZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
If you have seen any of Barry Kings dvd's aka THE WATCHER there is a young girl on there who works the board to chanell aliens.
Her information was very accurate apparently says; Barry.
Interesting, Do you know where i can view these videos?
Old 11-16-2008, 09:34 PM   #4
Swanny
I dont need a label !

I had a strange experience trying to use one a few years ago and I wouldn't touch it again
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 10:15 PM   #5
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SplatPantZ View Post
Interesting, Do you know where i can view these videos?
If you go to THE WATCHER aka Barry King he will give you free dvd's on the dvd's you will find Lisa sorry can't remember her last name, she has done a lot of work with barry.
Barry's a whistle blower he has given evidence of underground bases in England. Barry himself worked in a base at Peasmore Berkshire England. The bases hold alien life forms and Barry has seen these for himself.
Very interesting!
Barry has been giving free dvd's away i'm sure he won't mind me mentioning it.
Old 11-16-2008, 10:16 PM   #6
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

With you swammy don;t touch them anymore, i have never heard anyone who has had a good experience with them.
Old 11-16-2008, 10:24 PM   #7
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Ouija Boards and Aliens

Many, many years ago when my mother worked in a local factory she joined a small group of women who dabbled with the board. They cut out letters, numbers and used a glass. They called it spirit in the glass. They got alot of mumbo jumbo messages and got a thrill out of it. Then they began to notice that good results where gained when 2 or 3 certain individuals where present. This led to doubts.

One day after work thet girls got together in the cellar of the factory after hearing about the ghost of a WW1 caretaker who appeared and carried out his normal daily tasks. (He has been seen many times leaving witnesses believing he his a real person - until in walks to a toilet wall and passes through it!) They laid out the equipment and all placed their finger on the glass. This time a man who addressed himself as "Norman" came through and the normal questions such as "does god exist" where asked to which he answered "That is for you to find out". They moved on to "have you got a message for anyone here?" He replied with "Yes. Beverly." The women he spoke of wasnt part of the group. He told the group that she was at the cinema wearing a new pair of shoes. He went on to say that he did not like her boyfriend and that he followed her around. Later when they asked him to leave he told the group - "gladly".

One of the group met Beverly the next day at work and she explained that she had thrown a sickie to be with her fella. They didnt tell her what they knew. My mother left the group later but heard tales of hideous faces appearing in the glass and spirits refusing to leave. When a spirit refused to leave it seemed to feed off of the fear induced into the group and began producing crazy - often frightening messages.

A friend named Matt talked once of when his family played with the board and said you could always tell when something was there by the smell. The spirit produced an aroma of what seemed to be vinegar and oranges. The person who smelt it was who the spirit was interested in. Sometimes, the messages seemed to come from more than one spirit like a group was there pretending to be one. Many times they met with spirits refusing to leave but thought nothing of it. Later years would show a strange or how did that happen mentality within the family. It was like a ghost or ghosts where lingering in the house - cold spots, objects going missing, strange noises etc.

Alot of people think it opens doors for them to enter our world. I have a new theory. What if it simply allows them to attach to you - they are already here.

Macros
macrostheblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 10:47 PM   #8
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
With you swammy don;t touch them anymore, i have never heard anyone who has had a good experience with them.
It's Swanny
Old 11-16-2008, 10:55 PM   #9
Banned

Ouija boards can be dangerous... I've never messed with them. When I was a kid people liked to play with them, I really don't think anyone took it seriously.

But I've heard so much bad stuff about them and what can happen I wouldn't recommend it by any means.
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 11:07 PM   #10
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 371 View Post
Ouija boards can be dangerous... I've never messed with them. When I was a kid people liked to play with them, I really don't think anyone took it seriously.

But I've heard so much bad stuff about them and what can happen I wouldn't recommend it by any means.
Totally agree 371.
I think when you tune in to this type of tool it brings dark entities through or ones that play with you we got a lot of misinformation through them.
I'm not saying there can't be a positive message given, but i think the positive energies would not contact on this level.
Don't know why though but all the stories i have heard it had really messed with peoples lives and minds.
Can i just say here 371 you have a look of FOX MULDER about you lol!
Your not him are you doing a bit of x files on the side lol!!
Old 11-16-2008, 11:25 PM   #11
Banned

Quote:
Can i just say here 371 you have a look of FOX MULDER about you lol!
Your not him are you doing a bit of x files on the side lol!!
Oh yeah I've done x.... oh wait, nevermind! haha
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 11:55 PM   #12
Swanny
I dont need a label !

This is what happened to me...
My girlfriend was killed in a car crash
As you can imagine I was messed up but was also desperate to contact her to know she was ok and on the other side.
My friend told me about a medium he knew so I went and spoke to her, to be honest I didn't think she was very good but.
Some time after that (not sure how long maybe the next day) I decided to try a Ouija board, I had a scrabble game so I set out the letters in a circle on the worktop and sat on a stool in my kitchen with my finger on a upside down letter piece.
I heard that you have to keep asking the question over and over again, so I kept repeating "Is anyone there?"
After a while my hand moved straight out of the circle and off the side of the worktop, I was then overcome with tiredness and wandered into the living room collapsed in a chair and slept. Later that evening my friend called and said he had just received a call from the medium I had been to see and said she wanted me to call her urgently.
So I did, as soon as I told her it was me she asked if I had used a Ouija Board today.
I said that I had and then she went into great detail of how dangerous they were and how the lower entities can use them and attack us in this dimension.
So please anyone here thinking of trying it don't risk it....
Old 11-17-2008, 04:31 AM   #13
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

HERE YOU GO.....[edit] Criticism of ouija boards
Although ouija boards are viewed by some to be a simple toy, there are people who believe they can be harmful, including Edgar Cayce, who called them "dangerous."[6] Critics warn that "evil demons" pretend to be cooperative ghosts in order to trick players into becoming spiritually possessed.

Some practitioners claim to have had bad experiences related to the use of talking boards by being haunted by "demons," seeing apparitions of spirits, and hearing voices after using them. A few paranormal researchers, such as John Zaffis, claim that the majority of the worst cases of so-called demon harassment and possession are caused by the use of Ouija boards. The American demonologists Ed and Lorraine Warren stated that "Ouija boards are just as dangerous as drugs."[7] They further state that "séances and Ouija boards and other occult paraphernalia are dangerous because 'evil spirits' often disguise themselves as your loved ones—and take over your life."[7]

In 1944, occultist Manly P. Hall, the founder of the Philosophical Research Society and an early authority on the occult in the 20th century, stated in Horizon magazine that, "during the last 20-25 years I have had considerable personal experience with persons who have complicated their lives through dabbling with the Ouija board. Out of every hundred such cases, at least 95 are worse off for the experience." He went on to say that, "I know of broken homes, estranged families, and even suicides that can be traced directly to this source."[8]

Many Christians hold the belief that using a Ouija board allows communication with demons, which they say is Biblically forbidden as a form of divination.[9] Some people who claim to have been oppressed by evil spirits after using a board say that they could only get rid of these problems after Christian deliverance.[10] Many Christians believe that no dead person's soul can be summoned, and that the only summoned spirits are demons who are trying to harm humans.[11]

As early as 1924, Harry Houdini wrote that five people from Carrito, California were driven insane by using a board.[12] That same year, Dr. Carl Wickland in his book stated that "the serious problem of alienation and mental derangement attending ignorant psychic experiments was first brought to my attention by cases of several persons whose seemingly harmless experiences with automatic writing and the Ouija board resulted in such wild insanity that commitment to asylums was necessitated."[13]

The former medical director of the State Insane Asylum of New Jersey, Dr. Curry, stated that the Ouija board was a "dangerous factor" in unbalancing the mind and believed that if their popularity persisted insane asylums would be filled with people who used them.[14]

Decades later, in 1965, parapsychologist Martin Ebon in his book Satan Trap: Dangers of the Occult, states that "it all may start harmlessly enough, perhaps with a Ouija board," which will, "bring startling information... establishing credibility or identifying itself as someone who is dead. It is common that people... as having been 'chosen' for a special task." He continues, "Quite often the Ouija turns vulgar, abusive or threatening. It grows demanding and hostile, and sitters may find themselves using the board compulsively, as if 'possessed' by a spirit, or hearing voices that control or command them."[15]

In her 1971 autobiography, the psychic Susy Smith said, "Warn people away from Ouija and automatic writing. I experienced many of the worst problems of such involvement. Had I been forewarned by reading that such efforts might cause one to run the risk of being mentally disturbed, I might have been more wary."[16]Only recently, well known psychic Sylvia Brown made her appearence on the Montel William's show stating that Ouija boards were dangerous. Additionally, the late Roman Catholic priest Malachi Martin believed talking boards are dangerous and claimed that by using these devices a person opens themselves to demonic oppression or possession, topics upon which Martin spoke and wrote extensively for many years.[17]
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 07:17 PM   #14
SplatPantZ

Quote:
Barry has been giving free dvd's away i'm sure he won't mind me mentioning it.
Cool thanks Jacqui D, i will ask the watcher, and by the sounds of things i'd be better off staying away from useing a ouija board.
Old 11-17-2008, 10:14 PM   #15
Richard T
Avalon Senior Member

Those boards are dangerous. You won't get anything other than astral entities with them.

You must know what you are doing if you use one. And if you do know, then you don't need one anyway.

If you can't close a channel, you don't open it. And if you don't know how a channel opens, you don't know how to close it. But the entities that will show up through that channel have more experience of the invisible than you do. They will use the channel to serve an agenda that has nothing to do with your hopes.

Any one who uses a Ouija board to speak to something is communicating with a stupid dead entity. And, of course, they will always present themselves as something you need. They will speak of doom and then give a recipe for salvation.

Its all bull, its all lies.

No one should seek to communicate until they are ready to put the entity on the grill and that they can't be grilled themselves.
Richard T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 10:29 PM   #16
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

The Ouija board is not the dangerous part in my opinion. The dangerous part is that most of the people that play with them are skeptical and unaware of what could step in and answer the questions. That part of the excorcist movie where she thought she was communicating with a nice spirit that ended up being a demon is more than likely based off a true story.

Let me give a scenario on how this could happen. Lets say you are in a densly populated neighborhood. You are at a friends house and the house is acually clean of bad spirits. You play with the ouija board and ask questions from something vauge like "the spirit world" or "any spirits that wish to communicate. You don't realize that about a block away there is a house that a demon has couped up in. It realizes you are communicating with the other side and steps in a pretends to be benevolent.

The mistake made here is that the request was vauge. When communicating with the other side you absolutely must be extreemely specific when requesting information from a source.

I personally do not use the Ouija board. However, it is not unlike the method of divinition that I use called pendulum dowsing. If I did not know any better the above scenario could happen to myself just using the pendulum. I guess what I am getting at is that it has nothing to do with the modality being employed. The risks are the same reguardless.

An example of being specific would be,

"Higher self of the light and for the light, .................................................. .?"
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 10:58 PM   #17
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Can someone explain to me how a Ouija Board works? What is the ‘process’? What are the materials used, and how are they unique? What makes them "work"? How is the process any different than meditating, or praying for help from spirit guides?
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 11:35 PM   #18
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyT View Post
Can someone explain to me how a Ouija Board works? What is the ‘process’? What are the materials used, and how are they unique? What makes them "work"? How is the process any different than meditating, or praying for help from spirit guides?
Hi KathyT.(Read with caution)

Using this form of communication can be done with cut out pieces of paper or the board itself. To get initial results requires a group which then allows an individual to (who is unwittingly linked to a being/spririt/elemental) converse on their own using the above methods. Be wary though as the "visitor" will fill you with such glee at gaining so many surprising insights and answers to problems/questions. This can lead to a form of posession. This says it all!

Dont try this!

There have been tales of a visitor pretending to be someone close to you who has passed on. They may come with a warning that effects your life. They may promote paranoia just to get you hooked.

Dont do it!

Dont do it!

Dont try it!

Macros
Old 11-17-2008, 11:43 PM   #19
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

This subject here feels wrong, just a feeling I had. Anyone else feel this?

Macros
Old 11-18-2008, 12:05 AM   #20
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Just thinking about what we did back then really scares the sh......t out of me and talking about it.
But i still say they are bad things to work with, why this tool has this power i do not understand because it is the user controlling it and yet variably nothing good enters via this portal.
Yes let this thread stop here!

Old 11-18-2008, 12:17 AM   #21
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

I agree.

To me it just feels totally wrong and almost as if a influence is here.

I dont often get this dread feeling but tonight I did - like a warning!

This thread must end now!
Old 11-18-2008, 12:34 AM   #22
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for your replies… but I still don’t see how it is any different than asking a physic or medium to connect with spirits.. it’s still connecting, yes? Or a channeller to connect with spirits, that's connecting to an unknown spirit.

I should clarify, that I had no intention of running out to try it. I also don’t believe in going under hypnosis, because you’re turning over control to someone else. I have had one friend of mine who has said they used a Ouija Board with absolutely no problems, and had good results. By that I mean, nothing dangerous.

My questions are presented such that I can try to understand how it could be any different than the other things I mentioned. Unless you can see the ‘spirit’ face to face, and be able to verify their history (parents, siblings, skills, acomplishments), then no one knows who a discarnate spirit is. No one.

And personally, I see nothing wrong with discussing the topic. Talking about it is not going to bring spirits into my life. I am a college instructor. and open discussion and debate is how to learn about a subject. Lack of knowledge is what will lead to future fear.

Last edited by KathyT; 11-18-2008 at 12:36 AM.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 03:18 AM   #23
Dusty Nothing
Avalon Senior Member

Please reframe from telling people to end this thread, regardless of your personal opinion of the ouija board I think it's vital that people at least understand what it is.
I've done the ouija board many times, sometimes it works a charm, sometimes it doesn't work at all and other times its very unpleasant.
Since the last time me and a few others did the board I havn't touched one, ouija boards maybe very easy to make and use but out of all the occult practises I have done it is by far the most dangerous, even the most advanced of occultists will not use these boards, a story my step-dad told me of his expierience with one should have put me off it for life, I won't tell the story here because it's quite graphic and very disturbing.
Anyway, the last time we used one nobody wanted to be the one to communicate to the 'spirits' so, as usual, I was the one chosen to do so.... probably the best idea to be honest. The game started off very slow with hardly any movement of the glass whatsoever, after constantly being on it for about 10 minutes all of us began to get in a sort of trance where we weren't quite consious, I then felt a huge presence all around me and the table that we were playing on began to hover above the ground (this was an extremely heavy antique table, individually none of us could lift it like this, we also only had one hand free each), though I consiously remember the table hovering at the time I had no clue it was doing this. We started getting cocky with the spirit because it was being incredibley unhelpful so I was rather rude and said ''make your presence known'' and with that the huge antique table slammed so hard to the ground it made us all jump back a foot. Everyone was rather shook up because of this, but I was effected more than anyone, being the communicator, I felt huge surges of negative energy pass through me and all around me, I quickly envisioned gold light all around me engulfing me and protecting me and after about 2 minutes all remnants of the evil spirit had gone, I thank god that it was me communicating because I fear if it was someone with less expierience things could have got real ugly. Needless to say after the last time using the board I will probably never use one again, and certainly not be the one who is communicating. The best and one of the most safe methods of occult practise for me is using a black scrying crystal ball, or black mirror, or dark water, mirrors etc etc, I wouldn't recommend this to everyone because the visions can sometimes be quite intense, it also takes a hell of alot of time and practise to recieve visions via this method, all in all it requires an altered state, however you wish to achieve that.
I've known people who claim that the ouija board has really helped them with their life and even go as far as to use them by themself at home, in my opinion this is a pretty stupid idea, never let anyone manipulate you let alone dark astral entities.... tis not a good idea.
Communicating with aliens via the ouija seems highly unlikely to me, one of the above posts is most correct, they are likely to be astral entities. If you are really interested in communicating with other realms I recommend finding a different source, Ouija boards are highly dangerous and pretty much a waste of time and effort anyway.
Dusty Nothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 05:37 AM   #24
Myra
Avalon Senior Member

My Dad has, and I also participated. This started back in the early 70's, but my Dad passed away in the early 80's. Anyway, there is a big long story behind that but I won't get into it on this thread.

My advice? I would be extremely careful and even think twice about using one because with a Ouija Board if you don't know what you're doing you cannot be sure who or what you're getting.
Myra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 10:44 AM   #25
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

It's pretty universal as an idea, don't play with anything you don't understand, would you go into a nuclear power plant and start pressing all the buttons?

Basically I can understand an urge to try this method because at the moment you are curious and only kinda half believe, take the advice of the others and simply reject your curiousity if only because they do 'work' but not in your interest, the people you are speaking to don't know anymore than you and all they want is a chance to come back into the physical and will do as much or as little as is needed to achieve their end. Especially at this time there is a big bottleneck in the deadzone and the nasty ones are real keen to get back, because its nicer in the physical (although you can evolve spiritually in the deadzone also but its easier if you are in the physical)

However your question is quite clearly different, I guess you would really have to ask a medium how they prepare, I can only assume that their unique abilities allow them to be more decerning with time, but I suppose they will have had their bad experiences too.

A true channell is a whole different ball o wax and must prepare physically as they can get great physical damage, such as burns etc.... if they are not properly trained. There are way fewer people channelling universal information than claim to be, it is indeed a very complex thing and not something that just happens to you.

From personal experience I think an unflinching acknowledgment that you are in control is necessary, you can't just believe this though, you must trully KNOW it and you can protect yourself, however you must not falter and that is not easy.
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote