Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Future Talk > Visions of the Future

Notices

Visions of the Future Visions of the future, What are you seeing? Thoughts, Dreams, Intuition....

Old 05-04-2009, 09:31 AM   #51
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Phoenix Journals

The Most Important Document You Shall Ever Be Given
A special message from Dieter Braun (Indian in the machine)
www.indianinthemachine.com

Dear world:

The Shift Of The Ages And The Photon Belt
The end of this cycle is at hand...the prophecies of thousands of years from ancient civilizations and indian tribes all over the world, have brought us to this moment: the shift of the ages, it's here all around us...the ozone layer, the warming of the planet... the decrease in earth's magnetic field...and yet so many are apparently awaiting for the official message from the lying media, the deceptive governments and the soulless corporations to tell it like it is.

....Brother, sisters, there is a great world conspiracy of evil-bent humans who want to control the world... they don't tell you the Truth of anything, surely you've noticed!

We Are In A Time Of Purification

We are at the final minute in the final hour of life as we know it and soon with the approach of our planet into the photon belt, soon all will change in an instant..it's pretty exciting, and yet most of humanity flails in the darkness...waiting for someone "official" to save them, to "fix" things, "to make things right", to end evil. If your reaction is to do nothing and ignore or deny God, you most certainly are not ready for the Golden Age and will need more earth-like experiences in future lifetimes to "catch on". In fact, poisoned minds and bodies won't withstand the gamma radiation from the photon belt... don't blame anyone but yourself, if you choose to feast on junk instead of preparing yourself for the shift of the ages, the gamma radiation we're moving into is strong...very strong. This isn't news, this is information that goes back thousands of years!

Like Water Beginning To Boil...the "chaotic node"
Dear brothers and sisters..think of a pot of water on the stove. As the water gets hotter, the water molecules begin to vibrate quicker. Just before boiling as the water changes from liquid to gas, there is a period which can be called a "chaotic node". As earth moves into the photon belt, we are entering a "chaotic node" of our own...energy all around us is getting mixed up, and is rearranging...the world appears to be collapsing, however if you can think of it as "cleansing" this would be closer to the Truth. Our planet is also receiving wonderful and welcomed assistance at this time...isn't it going to be wonderful to free ourselves from our self-imposed slavery and get with the God program?
The Phoenix Journals
If you truly want to join the rest of us in the Golden Age, you have the power...it's YOU, you're the one....with YOUR WILL, YOUR DESIRE, YOUR SPIRIT, YOUR CREATIVITY, YOUR LOVE, YOUR POWER, YOUR THOUGHT. The internet has been of great assistance to many of us awakening....the Phoenix Journals specifically have been given to Man from the Hosts of Heaven so that before the grand shift, we can have access to the Truth.

It's an honour for me to offer you the most important document you shall ever be given to assist you during this incredible time of change and transition...Phoenix Journal #27.

I could say more, but why not check it out yourself...check out the Word, the Truth, the Way and the Light!

http://www.indianinthemachine.com/th...tdocument.html

Phoenix Journal #27

www.fourwinds10.com

http://www.phoenixarchives.com/

http://www.phoenixsourcedistributors.com
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 10:09 AM   #52
viking
Avalon Senior Member

SCIENCE OF THE COSMOS
TRANSFORMATION OF MAN
PLEIADES CONNECTION VOL. VIII

By Violinio Germain & Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn/Aton
197 Pages (116)

"THIS BOOK IS THE 8TH OF THE PLEIADES SERIES WHICH ARE THE 8 MOST IMPORTANT BOOKS OF OUR PLANET. These JOURNALS are a legacy being presented to mankind and left for all the expected future wayfarers through this physical experience.

"The PHOENIX JOURNALS AND EXPRESSES are directed and given forth from the higher brotherhood sent forth as the Hosts for the preparation of this time of cycles when this civilization will make transition into higher understanding or return to the ages of darkness." - ATON (GOD)

Some of the topics covered in this JOURNAL are: The foundation of our present belief - The expanding universe - Solenoid coils are improperly wound - Rutherford-Bohr theory of atomic structure is impossible - New laws of thermodynamics.

We are also given an explanation of sound and silence - Photosynthesis and the geometry of space - The nature of light - OUR MISSING 13TH CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENT - Paper money - Into space through open doors: The road map - Power projection - Transmutation - Solar energy - God's purposeful intent for man and the power of mother love.

Many other topics are covered including updates of current world affairs.

SOME INFORMATION IN THIS BOOK HAS NEVER BEEN GIVEN TO THIS PLANET BEFORE.

http://fourwinds10.com/journals/html/J037.html

viking
Old 05-10-2009, 11:05 AM   #53
viking
Avalon Senior Member

introduction/summary

SANANDA: "It is said that "I AM THE WAY, and it is so! None can come save by me for I am the keeper of the gate and the guard at the door, and I guard my secrets well.

'The time has come when the Earth shall move out into a new placement; she shall have a new orbit and a new sun, and a new moon. She shall then be given into resting before being again given unto peopling and a time of beginning again. She shall be restored unto newness and those who will be sent shall be a new people, and they shall know that which is of the Father. There shall be a new Garden and there shall be the Father's kingdom upon the Earth. There shall be the one who will reign supreme, yet man shall work as "one " in harmony, peace and love.

'Ah yes, there shall be peace. Each man shall be peace unto himself, and he shall be as the keeper of the peace for all. He shall be as the lawgiver and the keeper thereof, for he shall know that which is ethical and he shall abide thereby. There shall be none among man which shall covet another's possessions, nor shall they be given to know hatred.

'IT IS ESTABLISHED THAT THE NEW KINGDOM SHALL BE ESTABLISHED UPON THE "LOTUS" WHICH NOW LIES WITHIN THE BED OF THE PLACE KNOWN AS THE PACIFIC (THE SEA OF PEACE). THERE ARE PORTIONS OF THIS MOTHER COUNTRY WHICH HAS NEVER BEEN SUNKEN BENEATH THE TIDES AND WHICH WILL BLOSSOM IN GLORY AND NEWNESS.

'There will be a time of peace and harmony, and it shall reign for the cycle which shall last for twelve thousand years. Again, she shall be in a new cycle which shall bring another order. Ye have moved forward into her second year [Ed. note: now the 22nd year] in the manner of the present "timing". Ye would now be at approximate three hundred seventeen of thy second year of measurement. So be it! For this ending/beginning are the scribes recording for the history is being written as we write upon the pages.

'These things coming forth upon thy physical senses shall be as tragedy at the time; yet considering that which is eternal, there must be no "fear" for there is naught such as beginning of ending. The ending of an experience and the beginning anew; what would there be to cause "fear"? I guide of thine way; simply use great wisdom in thy course choice."

CHAPTER 10

REC #1 ESU JESUS SANANDA

THURSDAY JUNE 29, 1989 6:00 A.M. YEAR 2, DAY 317

I AM ESU JESU JESUS SANANDA AND I COME WITH MY FATHER ATON GRANDFATHER--THE I AM PRESENCE, THE I AM THAT I AM. THIS DO I SAY THAT THERE BE NO MISUNDERSTANDING OF WHO I MIGHT BE FOR I AM!

TO SISTER THEDRA

Dharma, I first give credit where credit is due, to ones who have walked long in the path and have done my bidding in love and truth, humility and obedience. I will speak of only one, chela, for she has walked with me so long and waited so patiently. I honor and cherish beyond thy boundaries to understand, my scribe and my friend; the one known to you only as Sister Thedra, for the name is written boldly in the book of life. She is most human. Ye do not need put on false purity and pious faces for my workers need strength and endurance, perseverance and determination; not pseudo credentials.

NEED YE TRUMPETS?

Ye will now abide with me that we might put to paper some reminders to follow on from the day past. Ye are in the remembering for I come in the reminding. I have the clarions with me, would that make thee hear a bit more clearly if the trumpets blow in thine ears?

The time is upon ye ones of Earth when ye may wait very little more. Man will hear and act, or man is in grave, grave circumstances. He either moves on or he will be left to the elements of the Earth. They shall consume him as the physical matter of flesh that he is. That portion eternal shall take upon itself another format and it shall be sealed. He shall have no memory of that which has passed his attention, and the experience of the past shall be wiped from the screen of his memory.

Not a human person shall be as he now is. They will take a new garment and also a name of newness, for it is given to man to be as the little children. He shall then be given to grow into that which he yet knows not of, for he has not yet become as God; and he shall be within the Law when he proclaims that which is his situation. Within the time which is alotted unto such things, he shall become as God and become God in Oneness. He will be given to know all and he shall be allowed expression for he will have knowledge, for it is given unto man to murmur the murmurings of the unknowing and unlearned and that which is misbegotten and bastardized, and it profits him naught.

Man shall learn that which he has said be as his bindings. He shall be indentrued by his works until they have been fulfilled unto every jot and tittle. He shall become as one who has within his grasp the scales whereupon he may weigh the words; all!

Not any other shall be responsible nor represent excuse for the actions of self. That which is done by another will be answered by other, for it is the law that no man atones for another; yet it is the law that each shall love his brother as himself. But, each will stand naked and alone at the reckoning. When the sorcery is removed, he shall awaken unto truth and acknowledgement of that which he is.

I AM THE WAY

It is said that "I AM THE WAY, and it is so! None can come save by me for I am the keeper of the gate and the guard at the door, and I guard my secrets well. Not a person is so foolish as those which plunder mine secrets. Man is given to take that which he can steal and pilfer without paying the price. Therein is folly for it is the law; that which is earned is for the best part worth the works, and that effort is within itself that which is most profitable and bears merit unto thee. It is for this reason that much is kept from man--that he might increase and decrease strength and that he may learn to stand alone within the time when there is not help for him. Yet, there is no time when help is denied; but the wisdom of withholding it is the greatest of all good deeds that a man might reach fine stature.

Oh, precious ones, there are those who would "purchase" their fare into the place called Heaven where they perceive they might obtain a life of ease which should profit them naught. That which is not profitable unto eternal life is denied them by the Father, for He knows before they call, that which they need and that which shall profit them and matches within the heart place the mission of purpose of the soul.

Attend well now, chelas, these words for they are of great import.

AWAKE TO THE REAL

It is time to arise from thy sleep and shake the dust from the bedclothes. It is time to awaken and become alive. THEY SHALL LEARN THAT WHICH IS WITHIN THE LAW AND BECOME AWARE OF THAT WHICH IS REALLY "REAL". They shall cease being bound by the garments of the flesh for it is the Law; that which is eternal surpasseth that which is flesh. That which is eternal is not bound within the flesh and it has never entered into the flesh, yet flesh has its being in that which is eternal without beginning and without ending; no more and no less. So, it is that the flesh shall pass and the ONE WHICH "IS" shall not be less for its loss.

In the days which shall come, there shall be a great gathering in; they shall be separated and shall be as ones of old. They shall be as the sheep and shall be herded into places as the flocks of the fields, for it is given unto many to follow. There are few who dare to stand apart and exception form the crowd. But, 'tis he who takes his stand and says for himself which way he shall go shall find his way, and therein, friends, is wisdom if thy way be that of truth. There are none so foolish as those who sit and wait for the masses, for the know not the way.

FAMINE AND PESTILENCE

And so shall it be in the days which shall come forth, for there shall be great famine and great tribulation, pestilence and great suffering; it shall be as naught seen yet before. Not a solitary place shall be left untouched. That is the outward manifestation of that which shall be, for it is written in the Law; that which goes out must come back. It is given unto man to be the part which has gone out from the Father and to the Father, he must return.

In the days to come, therefore, there shall be a great gathering together as ones await one who dares assume responsibility for them; and it is a poison indeed. When it is given unto him to prove himself, he has not the strength to withstand temptation and the tribulations which come forth. He has been unto himself untrue by passing on unto another the responsibility which is rightfully his own.

So shall they learn the path of hardness, for it is the Law that each in his time shall become that for which he was created to become; yet, there is naught "time", for that which ye have created as "time" is not within the Law; it is an illusion of man.

RUN FROM THE SUN

And yet, the "time" is at hand when there shall be a magnificent changes, rebirthing, tribulation and meeting of responsibility. For the Father has sent them which has guarded the Earth for her duration and they have not been sleeping. They have not forgotten their identity, for they are trustworthy and they have been entrusted with the guidance of the Earth and her density. She has not gone awry for naught, nor has she been on an orgy of man's definition, for she has gone the way of her ORDAINDED COURSE; and it is for the good of all that she shall move out into a new berth (place); for from her solar sun shall she run, FOR THEREIN IS DANGER WITHIN THE FUTURE; FOR IT IS GIVEN UNTO THE ORB WHICH YE CALL "SUN" TO EXPLODE WITHIN ITS ORBIT. In this, there is great wisdom, for the sun has fulfilled the cycle which was ordained unto the sun.

Within the place wherein the Earth shall move, there shall be a new solar sun and a new orbit shall be given unto the Earth. She shall have no darkness, for it shall be a new field within the firmaments. A new berth shall be given unto her and the time element shall be new unto her, for there shall be no dark shadows within her. She shall be given a new sun and new moon. She shall have no pains to bear and she shall be given into rest. She will be brought forth again, into youth. Ah, she shall shine forth in glory and she shall be peopled with ones which have awakened and those which shall remember that which has been gone before. They shall be ones with the Father and shall know that which is of the Father, and that which is of Earth.

THE AWAKENED ONES

Therein shall they abide within the Law which is of the eternal. They shall not be bowed down with the pity of the Earth as it is now upon the Earth, for it is indeed pity to see them which stirreth not; they walk with eyes blinded and they are deaf unto the call of the Clarions, which have been sent unto them for their own blessed sake.

Within the time which is at hand, they shall see and they shall hear, and they shall be as one which knows not what he sees; yet he shall call out for learning, and it shall not be denied unto him. Many are among them for the purpose of bringing unto them the light and truth, and shall not be withheld from them, however, neither shall it be forced upon them for force is ungodly. All must choose freely, his path.

Within this time come upon thee, they may be the children of the Father, yet there is great forgetfulness as to the way unto the Father's dwelling. They shall cry out for assistance and roadmaps, and it shall be given unto them freely and without price. DO YOU HEAR ME? WITHOUT PRICE--FREELY GIVEN. SO BE IT; CAUTION TO THOSE WHO WOULD DENY THY BROTHER ENTRY UNTO TRUTH AND THE PATH TO FATHER'S HOME. JUST AS THE ABUNDANCE IS GIFTED IN RETURN TO THOSE WHO FREELY GIVE, SO SHALL THAT BE TAKEN AWAY IN MEASURE TENFOLD FROM THOSE WHO DENY MY BROTHERS ENTRY.

Now it has come upon the Earth that which man has feared and known within with great dread, that which he understands not; and he cries out in his delirium that there is no place for him to bide wherein he will not be found.

Not a person shall say it is not so, for therein is folly. That which is created shall fulfill its cycle and return to its native state. The time has come when the Earth shall move out into a new placement; she shall have a new orbit and a new sun, and a new moon. She shall then be given into resting before being again given unto peopling and a time of beginning again. She shall be restored unto newness and those who will be sent shall be a new people, and they shall know that which is of the Father. There shall be a new Garden and there shall be the Father's kingdom upon the Earth. There shall be the one who will reign supreme, yet man shall work as "one " in harmony, peace and love.

Ah yes, there shall be peace. Each man shall be peace unto himself, and he shall be as the keeper of the peace for all. He shall be as the lawgiver and the keeper thereof, for he shall know that which is ethical and he shall abide thereby. There shall be none among man which shall covet another's possessions, nor shall they be given to know hatred.

THE NEW KINGDOM

IT IS ESTABLISHED THAT THE NEW KINGDOM SHALL BE ESTABLISHED UPON THE "LOTUS" WHICH NOW LIES WITHIN THE BED OF THE PLACE KNOWN AS THE PACIFIC (THE SEA OF PEACE). THERE ARE PORTIONS OF THIS MOTHER COUNTRY WHICH HAS NEVER BEEN SUNKEN BENEATH THE TIDES AND WHICH WILL BLOSSOM IN GLORY AND NEWNESS.

There will be a time of peace and harmony, and it shall reign for the cycle which shall last for twelve thousand years. Again, she shall be in a new cycle which shall bring another order. Ye have moved forward into her second year [Ed. note: now her 22nd year] in the manner of the present "timing". Ye would now be at approximate three hundred seventeen of thy second year of measurement. So be it! For this ending/beginning are the scribes recording for the history is being written as we write upon the pages.

These things coming forth upon thy physical senses shall be as tragedy at the time; yet considering that which is eternal, there must be no "fear" for there is naught such as beginning of ending. The ending of an experience and the beginning anew; what would there be to cause "fear"? I guide of thine way; simply use great wisdom in thy course choice.

Blessed be the man who can be his own strength and stay and calls out unto the Father, "Thy will be done: I am not of the Earth, yet I am cast into it". He shall be in the seeing of the glory of a wondrous dawn, for it is given unto him to know wherein is his strength. He shall not be in the seeking of a place for hiding, but shall go forth to meet that which is apportioned unto him. He shall know truth and it shall most surely give unto him, freedom in magnificence. Not a person shall set foot against his door; not a person shall keep him away from the entering of the Father's house, for by his own hand shall he open all the doors which have been previously shut unto him.

THE LAW

Unto the Father's house from which he went forth, it shall be that he shall triumphantly return. Ah, yes, the Father shall rejoice, for it is given unto Him to wait for His beloved offspring to go out and again return. Therein, beloved chelas, is WISDOM! It is the Law; so above, so below and for this do they wait that they fulfill the Law which has sent them forth. It is the fulfilling of such Law that they return and that they be made new and groomed for another new and wondrous day; and in that day, they shall know peace and they shall rest from those things which have beleaguered them. So it is ordained. There is naught law of Earth which shall stay the Law which is established unto these things; and so be it and it shall come upon the Earth that which man feareth, and that which he cannot comprehend. It will come within thy span and it is at hand.

THE CLARION CALL

Now, again, I say unto you which is repeated from the first time of its telling, that which shall be. They have not listened and therefore have not heard the call, nor have they heard the bugle's trumpet which soundeth. IT IS NOT SYMBOLIC BUT IS LITERALLY TRUE; THE CLARION CALL SHALL BE SENT FORTH; THE TRUMPET SHALL BE SOUNDED AND SORROW UNTO THOSE WHO HEED NOT ITS CALL.

There shall be a day when the Sun shall not shine forth; she shall be as a bowl of blood; and she shall give forth no heat. Then, as if in a twinkling of an eye, there shall be a great burst of flame which shall be forged from within the Earth herself and it shall be as the Earth herself, and it shall be as the Earth has flipped her axis; and she shall roll and reel and she shall be in the throes of agony. Then, the words of comfort shall be spoken which shall settle her down again upon her axis whereby she shall be as a newborn. She shall be as the babe within the bosom of its mother and she shall find comfort and peace. She shall rest.

No man nor woman shall know the hour that this is to come upon the Earth; thereby it is a fair warning that ye ones who project in improper knowledge cease and desist from thy false projections for it is not given unto man to know. 'Tis the devil's work that would misguide thee. Know only that there is very little "time" for the fulfillment of these Laws and that which shall come; for it is already written upon the wall and most see of it not, for they are as drunken with their own vainglory. They have not seen nor have they listened. Ah, 'tis such a pity, for it is given to man to learn backward and for this does he stumble and fall. So shall he have many injuries and bruises, and no place shall he find rest for his looking only backward, for his looking backward shall bring him much suffering. He can, therefore, be only the bearer of the past; and that is such the pity of it all, for therein is no wisdom.

NOW

From whence came the "past"? From whence came the "present"? And further, from whence might come the "future"? Oh, blessed are the ones who cherish and fortune self for that which is "NOW", FOR IT IS THE ONLY TIME! When this lesson of lessons is learned, man shall be wise indeed. There is no promise of tomorrow and the past which is gone shall be always gone. It shall be as the burden upon his back if it is allowed to weigh heavy upon him. With his own hands he must tear the past bundle away from himself and cast it to the winds as dust and chaff from the gleaning centers. Allow the burden to blow away as the dry ash from the soil. Man need not drag his bundle of burdens after them for they shall be given into freedom of all that holds them in bondage, and they too, shall begin in newness.

Beloved, it is very near the fulfilling of these things. Look carefully for the signs and signals are all about thee in every direction of thy vision; all facets of projected truth--IT IS BEGUN; THY "TIME" HAS TERMINATED.

Dharma, let us leave this now. The lessons are heavy upon the ears and eyes of those who receive. Blessed be thee, child, for the risk is great unto those who dare to pen my truth. Ye are cradled in the security of mine hands and he shall not fail. Ye ones who bear mine load of preparation are blessed indeed and thy rewards shall be glory for I cherish ye of mine beloved.

I place of mine seal upon these words that no man misunderstand of their definition. IN AND WITHIN GOD THE FATHER CREATOR/CREATION DO I RESIDE AND AS I AM, SO YE ARE AND IT IS SO FOR THUS HAVE I SPOKEN IT UNTO THEE THAT YE MAY REMEMBER.

I AM ESU JESU JESUS SANANDA OF GOD THE TOTALITY.

I AM THE SON OF THE GREAT AND SACRED TONKA AND I AM HERE TO STAND BESIDE YE ONES WHO ARE MINE BROTHERS AND SISTERS. SO BE IT AND SELAH.

[End quoting]

The preceding writing is from Phoenix Journal #4, SPIRAL TO ECONOMIC DISASTER, LIFE BOAT MEASURES IF YOU ACT NOW by Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn, chapter 10.

http://fourwinds10.com/journals/pdf/J004.pdf

viking
Old 05-12-2009, 02:14 PM   #54
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Year 22, Day 268
May 11, 2009

3.5 Years Ago:
Commander Hatonn Comments on Aliens, UFOs and Other Phenomenon

The PDF file linked in the caption speaks for itself. We are into the last 3.5-year period of the Transition from 1987 and things are bound to get a little wild on this part of the ride. At some point in the very near future, in an effort to overcome growing discontent on the part of the awakening people, we must expect that the controlling elite will trot out the “alien invasion” scenario, replete with myriad “unidentified” flying craft, holographic projections and “actual” (cloned) “little gray” and other ETs.

Very interesting read....
http://www.phoenixsourcedistributors...d-material.pdf

viking
Old 05-17-2009, 07:34 PM   #55
viking
Avalon Senior Member

5-17-2009
to Patrick H. Bellringer
from Rocky Montana

I AM ATON, THY SOURCE

Introduction/Summary

God Aton: "Of all things, the fire and the wind shall be worse, for it shall be mighty spouts of fire and molten lava from the pits of Earth and it shall be liquid, and while with heat and the winds, shall fan it and it shall not cool, nor shall they put out the fire, for it shall burn as it touches, and it shall scorch the Earth for miles--and it shall have enormous velocity. With the blowing winds, it shall be flung unto widespread portions of the countrysides. ...Thy Mother is releasing the eons of stored corruption from within. The pressures are beyond your ability to measure. It shall be thus in the places where ye are, chela, [Editor's note: near Palmdale, California ] for I speak now of thy locale for there are others who will speak of other.

...'There shall, within a short duration of time from the first, another within the place where is now the Ocean of Peace (Pacific), and a third within another shorter period of time, within the eastern part of the Atlantic Ocean (the places of Atlantis); and it shall not be within the confines of the land which is above water. It shall force that which is now the bottom of the Atlantic to the surface of the water and there to tower far above and beyond.

... 'Thy present generation will see and experience these things come to pass as projected by the great and humble prophets sent to prepare thee.

...'For those who have been mindful of the Law and the Light, and worked therein, they shall be brought into a place of newness wherein is total light. They shall be relieved of all stresses, for it is Lawful to say that they shall be brought into the place wherein I AM; for I have prepared for them a place and I have provided well; and for this day I have provided.

...'THE TIME HAS COME TO RISE FROM THY BEDDINGS AND CHOOSE OF THY PATH LEST YE CHOOSE WRONGLY. I AWAIT THEE, FOR THE FINAL CURTAIN OF THIS CYCLE IS READY TO FALL--FOREVER. I CALL UPON YOU TO TAKE THE OFFERED HAND OF THY BRETHREN WHO HAVE AGAIN COME AMONG YOU TO LEAD THEE HOME."

REC #1 GOD (ATON)

FRIDAY, JUNE 39, 1989 6:00 A,M. YEAR 2, DAY 318

FRIDAY, JUNE 30, 1989

I AM ATON, THY SOURCE

I see thee with head bent that thy words be truth; they can be naught but truth for ye have yielded unto me. I AM ATON OF LIGHT. I AM THY SOURCE, CHILD. I HAVE SENT FORTH MINE SONS AND ANGELS UNTO THEE AND I COME FORTH UNTO THEE, LITTLE CHILDREN OF THE UNIVERSE, THAT YOU UNDERSTAND THY TRANSITION.

DO NOT WEEP FOR THOSE WHO CHOOSE TO HEAR THEE NOT FOR IT IS ME THEY REFUSE TO HEAR, FOR MY SONS AND ANGELS SPEAK IN MINE NAME. THEY ARE THE TRUMPETERS AND CLARIONS OF MY VOICE. I AM THY GOD WITHOUT/WITHIN AND YE ARE BUT ENERGY FRAGMENTS WHICH I HAVE CHOSEN TO GO FORTH AND EXPERIENCE THE UNIVERSE OF MY CREATIONS. UNTO YE ARE GIVEN THE GIFTS OF LIFE AND CREATOR, BUT YE MISUSE OF THE PRECIOUS GIFTS.LET HIM WHO DARES, TURN HIS FACE FROM MYSELF AND REFUSE THE WORDS OF MINE MESSENGERS. THAT ONE WHO DENIES IS DESTINED TO PROFOUND TRIBULATION. HEED CAREFULLY, CHILDREN OF THE FLESH, YE ARE BUT ENERGY FRAGMENTS IN A PASSING INSTANT OF MINE THOUGHT. HE WHO DENIES TRUTH, DENIES ME; HE WHO DENIES ME WILL BE CAST FROM MY THOUGHTS TO EXPERIENCE THE VOID, FOR THY PERSECUTIONS OF MINE ONES IS COMING TO TERMINATION IN THY CURRENT TIME. THINK MOST CAREFULLY BEFORE YE PUT TO THE SIDE THESE WORDS FOR THEY ARE MINE WORDS AND AS I CREATE, THUSLY SHALL I DISSOLVE. YOUR TIME OF TREMBLING AND TERROR IS CLOSE IN THY TIME. YE ONES OF EARTH WILL HEED MY MESSENGER'S WARNINGS OR THE CONSEQUENCES ARE MIGHTY, FOR THAT WHICH HAS BEEN PERPETRATED UPON MINE MAGNIFICENT CREATIONS, IN DARKNESS, SHALL CEASE. IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO HEAR, YE HAVE CHOSEN THE WAY OF THE VOID AND WILL BE IN PERISHMENT WITHIN THE TIDES AND UPHEAVALS OF LABOR AND BIRTHING. SO IT SHALL BE, THY GAMES OF PUNINESS' ARE DRAWING TO A FINISH. I SEAL THESE WORDS THAT YE MIGHT UNDERSTAND THAT YE "WAIT" FOR THAT SPECIAL ONE TO SPEAK FROM "SOMEWHERE" BUT NOT FROM THIS SOURCE; YE ERR GREATLY FOR "I CHOOSE WHO SHALL BE MINE SCRIBES AND BEAR THE BUGLE--NOT YE ONES."

YE PLEAD FOR SIGNS

...Ye plead for signs and warnings, timing and reassurance; they are falling all about thine noses--open of thine eyes. Stop thy worry as to whether or not there is "time" to do of thine things--do whatever thee can. It is foolish waiting when ye know of what ye should do that is thy bother. Turn to thy labors and ye will not note the "waiting".

Within the time which is allotted unto the Earth which is in the present part wherein she is, there shall be a great and mighty change upon her surface and within her bowels. She is a living, breathing creation who has been badly used. It is not in anger she throws thee from her body, but rather, she is in the throes of death from thee. She has carried her burdens in honor and is released therefrom. Instead of moaning about thy displeasures and larking, ye had better be in the writing of the new stories to present unto thine brothers. What will be in the second, third and hundredth motion picture? Your purpose is to tell the world my truth that ones can know of their plight. Do ye believe there are no stories within these words? Have ye ones no vision left to serve unto thy brethren? YE CHOOSE TO DENY AND WAIT FOR "PROOF"? SO BE IT--WAIT. HOWEVER, YE WHO CHOOSE TO TAKE EXCEPTION TO MY WARNINGS AS UNCOMFORTABLE AND PRODDING, TAKE HEED--STOP OF THY WHINING FOR THIS WAS THINE AGREEMENT WITH ME! I CARE NOT ONE WHIT WHETHER OF NOT YE LIKE OF MY METHODS OR OF MY SCRIBES. I AM NOT PLEASED WITH YOUR ACTIONS, I WEEP OVER THAT WHICH I HAVE PLACED INTO CREATION THAT HAS DEGRADED AND DEBAUCHED MINE OTHER WONDROUS AND BALANCED ENTITIES. IT IS THY GIFT OF FREEDOM OF CHOICE, FOR I GAVE THAT TOO, UNTO YOU, BUT YE SHALL BEAR THE DIFFICULT ROAD IF YE HEED NOT THE CALL THAT MAKES OF THINE WAY, EASY AND BEAUTEOUS.

Look about thee and see that some things might be in the fitting. For ye have been told that when it is near the fulfilling of these things, it shall be that there shall be great shipwrecks, and the ships of the air and the ships of the sea shall go down. ARE THEY NOT DOING SO? And the fish of the sea shall seek new places wherein to spawn. ARE THEY NOT DOING SO, FROM THY POLLUTION AND FUEL SPILLINGS?

AND THERE SHALL APPEAR UPON THE EARTH, NEW PEOPLE WHICH ARE NOT INDIGENOUS OF THE EARTH, AND THAT WHICH HAS NOT BEEN SEEN BEFORE. YE HAD BETTER TAKE NOTE: STOP OF THY DENIAL AND WELCOME THY SIBORS, CHELAS--YE ARE IN GRAVE CIRCUMSTANCE AND I HAVE SENT MINE OTHER CHILDREN OF THE UNIVERSE AND THE VERY ANGELS OF MY REALMS TO ASSIST YE. REFUSE THEM IF YE CHOOSE BUT KNOW 'TIS YOU WHO HAVE REFUSED. WALK WITH MY CHILDREN AND THY NEW SIBORS AND YE SHALL WALK IN GLORY. THEY ARE COME TO SHOW YOU THE WAY; MY SONS HAVE COME AGAIN TO RECLAIM MINE HOUSES.

THY MOTHER EARTH HAS SUFFERED ENOUGH

The very Earth Source has been seized with convulsions within her entrails and she has belched forth that which is from within her interior, and these things shall increase and increase. She has been in such great pain for such a great time, for thy Mother Earth that she is, is not without great travail. Oh, and such is the pity of it, for man has been unmindful of her, and as she has nurtured him, fed him, clothed him and mothered him, he has remained more and more unmindful of her; he has been unto her a carnal and lecherous son. I RECOGNIZE, IN HONOR, THOSE WHO HAVE CHANGED OF THEIR LASCIVIOUS WAYS AND NOW REACH OUT TO ASSIST. BEWARE, HOWEVER, OF THOSE WHO FORM "MOVEMENTS" IN FALSE INTENT. KNOW OF THAT WHICH YE CHOOSE PARTICIPATION. Man has been much like the salamanders and moles who burrow within her body and has taken and taken from her and given nothing in return. He is blind in his licentiousness, for he has had no thought given of that which has nursed him and healed of his injuries and infirmities.

So be it that he has but added suffering unto insults which have been given unto the Mother Earth wherein man has had his birth into the physical parts of me. And therein is great commiseration of him which is in darkness. They see not with the eyes which are blindfolded, but they see only that which is unreal, unholy and filled with greed, for I am whole and I can see that which is wondrously complete, and I have not want for I am unto myself all that of which I have need.

I AM THE CREATOR

In this time of casting off, I rejoice that I shall make myself into newness for I represent the Creation of Earth, for I become one with my creations and ye have forgotten. Unto this end do I create. I have brought up races of men that they might become Gods and that they might become wise creators also, and that they might become one with myself. This is growth. I am the Creator and I have created wisely, though I often weep at thine poor choices and I have sent man into all the worlds wherein there is life, and, oh precious ones, there are many! All who have gone forth from me have returned unto me richer and more glorious for their experiences.

There is naught place wherein is the form of man wherein is not the parts of Me. I have divided myself into parts, and I have endowed each part with the part of myself, that which is eternal, infinite, and that part of Me changes not but remains ever unchanged by anything which is or shall ever be.

In my own timing shall I bring them all in again, to become again one with Me and they shall all be made whole. From the body of Myself have I created all things, both of the land and of the sea, and of the air; and therein are the things, both of land and sea, and the words become manifest. The things which I commanded appear and they take form, and then I breathe into them, life. They are the animated parts of Me and they cannot be less than the Gods because I have created each after a likeness which I have conceived within my own being. It is the positive that I am and creation is the negative.

That part that which ye "see" is the part of Me which is subject to change and which shall return to the elements from which it came. Not a person shall change the Law, nor shall he bring unto Me one part of himself which is of the earth; for I bring back unto Me that which is eternal and that which is of the earth, I shake off. It gives Me great joy to bring back that which I send out for it is this for which I have made provision.

Positive/negative, night/day, ah yes, there are two poles of force called "life", as in darkness and light, soul/spirit and body, LIFE AND DEATH. Many are the labels placed upon the positive and negative, yet there is only ONE AND THAT ONE IS ALL INCLUSIVE, FOR IT IS OF MYSELF AND FROM MYSELF THAT I HAVE CREATED ALL THINGS, AND FROM ONE SUBSTANCE HAVE ALL THINGS COME INTO BEING.

WE SHALL AGAIN BE ONE

So shall man learn these things of Me for they shall be made to sit in the council with Me and We shall again be ONE.

There shall come forth a new order upon the Earth, for I have created wisely, and when a portion of Myself offends Me, I cast it off and I begin anew. I shall bind up mine wounds and I shall hear Myself, and I shall be as whole again. It is not with pity for Myself, but that which I have created, that they know not that which they cut themselves off from, nor do they know their own identity. For this do I weep; for they have blasphemed and been disrespectful unto Me and unto Mine other creations.

I have wept that I have created man, for he has become foul, and has become so often as the stench of the Earth; he has poisoned his own food; and he has given unto his brother the potion of the asps; and he has been unto himself renegade, for he has not kept his covenant with Me. Most often he has not been an honor unto me upon the Earth. As I sent him forth, he was perfect but he has ceased his perfection upon Mine Earth globe. He has committed all of the forbidden crimes against Earth and brother and has become blind as the creatures that burrow in the ground or live within the darkened caves. I am most often given into shame for that which I created and placed, as man, upon Earth--yet, beloved of Mine, I love without limits what which errs, for that too, is my creation and 'tis for him I created and sent him forth.

In due time he shall be purified with fire, and he shall return unto Me as the SONS OF GOD. There shall then be much rejoicing, for it shall be as nothing man has ever experienced, for there shall be much rejoicing, for there shall be much ecstatic rejoicing and alas, much weeping; for it is given unto man to be purified by his tears and his sorrows. So be it that he shall have them so he may know joy. Ah, chelas, in this there truly is wisdom.

I say that I am his joy and I am his tears, and by his tears shall he come to know Me. With My own hand shall I then wipe away the tears from his face that he has shed in my name and for My sake. He shall then be whole.

HOW IT WILL BE

Beloved, the events will not be stayed for actually, it is finished. When it shall come upon the Earth that which shall be, it is said that there shall be great suffering, and there shall be. Of all things, the fire and the wind shall be worse, for it shall be mighty spouts of fire and molten lava from the pits of Earth, and it shall be liquid and while with heat, and the winds shall fan it and it shall not cool, nor shall they put out the fire, for it shall burn as it touches, and it shall scorch the Earth for miles--and it shall have enormous velocity. With the blowing winds, it shall be flung unto widespread portions of the countrysides. Those who recognize and have built their hovels against that day can be shielded from the rain of burning fragments but the hovels must be built above the flows in those places near the cinder cones. Thy Mother is releasing the eons of stored corruption from within. The pressures are beyond your ability to measure. It shall be thus in the places where ye are, chela, for I speak now of thy locale [Editor's note: near Palmdale, California] for there are others who will speak of other.

There shall, within a short duration of time from the first, another within the place where is now the Ocean of Peace (Pacific), and a third within another shorter period of time, within the eastern part of the Atlantic Ocean (the places of Atlantis); and it shall not be within the confines of the land which is above water. It shall force that which is now the bottom of the Atlantic to the surface of the water and there to tower far above and beyond. Go forth and tell mine children how it will be for it will be given unto you to make wondrous visions that they might see and know of these things which will come. Ye will be shown the methods and given unto you that which is needed; my creatures must be informed and given expectation. So be it. Ye who think ye cannot write, go within and pen that which is shown unto thee. Paint the visions for those who have no vision for I shall hold my wrath until warning might go forth. I plead with you, little ones, to heed the assistance of thy brethren whom I have sent unto you.

THE LIGHT AND THE LAW

I AM THE LIGHT AND THE LAW AND I WILL SPEAK UPON THESE THINGS.

It is fortuned unto man to be within the Law, yet he has chosen to not be a worker within the Light. With the Light which is given unto him he has been thoughtless of his Source and his ONENESS with ME. He has cast himself into utter darkness and degradations while writhing in carnal activities within the great cities having been trapped by the Satanic tentacles of the lie.

Now I say unto you that all might come to know in this time at hand. He shall come to be most mindful of this Source and this, within this time for ye are only in the beginning. Thy present generation will see and experience these things come to pass as projected by the great and humble prophets sent to prepare thee.

There will come forth a loud cry for peace and man shall frantically seek and search for balance and peace. Some who seek will find it for they will look upon truth; others will not find it for they will accept the lies and call the truth--"lie". So be it and I speak, for to them which find it shall be delivered up, and they shall be placed within safety where abides peace.

BACK TO SQUARE ONE

Unto those which find not peace, they shall be put into a place wherein they may labor for their bread and wherein they begin anew.

They shall have for their tools only their bare hands for they shall be again as in the beginning. They shall learn that which is Lawful and that which is profitable unto them; that which is of the eternal. Again, they will not, from the onset, be given to remember their past, nor will they know of their future. So shall they work from day unto day in blindness; for it is the Law that "EVERY MAN UNTO HIS OWN" and with his own hands shall he build up his temple of tear of it down. (Might this sound as a "rerun of the play" to ye chelas who are coming into knowledge and truth?) Rejoice ye ones who have seen the way. I say rejoice!

Now I say unto you again, for I said it once before unto my scribes, they shall be as the beasts of the fields, for they have not prepared for the day when they shall be brought in. They have wasted their inheritance and have been unto themselves, betrayers. Oh, beloved ones, the compassion is beyond endurance but so shall it be for all will mature and learn that they might walk in the presence, one with Me. For man will either have chosen the way of the Law or he will have chosen to walk in separation, with the fallen angels.

FOR THOSE WHO SEE THE LIGHT

For those who have been mindful of the Law and the Light, and worked therein, they shall be brought into a place of newness wherein is total light. They shall be relieved of all stresses, for it is Lawful to say that they shall be brought into the place wherein I AM; for I have prepared for them a place and I have provided well; and for this day I have provided. At no time do I forget the "little ones" in darkness, for I have reached out within the darkness for them and they have turned away and denied of me and of my messengers.

NOT A PERSON SHALL DENY THAT THIS IS SO! THEY HAVE BEEN MOST FOOLISH. SO BE IT AS IT MAY BE, I HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN THEM IN THEIR SLUMBERS YET AND IN THEIR DRUNKENNESS. THEY DO NOT YET REMEMBER FROM WHENCE THEY CAME, NOR DO THEY YET KNOW WHITHER THEY GOEST. I SEND THEE THAT YE MIGHT TELL THEM--THE ULTIMATE CHOICE WILL REST WITH EACH. SO BE IT FOR IT IS SO, AND I GIVE UNTO THESE WORDS THE SEAL WHICH IS OF GOD FOR IT SHALL COME TO PASS IN THIS MANNER AS I HAVE GIVEN IT UNTO THEE. THE TIME HAS COME TO RISE FROM THY BEDDINGS AND CHOOSE OF THY PATH LEST YE CHOOSE WRONGLY. I AWAIT THEE, FOR THE FINAL CURTAIN OF THIS CYCLE IS READY TO FALL--FOREVER. I CALL UPON YOU TO TAKE THE OFFERED HAND OF THY BRETHREN WHO HAVE AGAIN COME AMONG YOU TO LEAD THEE HOME.

I URGE YOU TO TAKE GREAT CAUTION, I AM THY GOD, YE TURN FROM MY MESSENGERS AND MINE ONES SENT FORTH AGAIN UNTO YOU AND DENY THESE WORDS, AND YE ERR BEYOND THY COMPREHENSION. SO BE IT.

IAM

Go Dharma, for ye have finished of thy work this morning. Man must digest a bit of the lead and denial he will be feeling from the words; he has but a short time to be in the deciding. The years dwindle down to such a precious few--even in thy physical time frames. Do not depress yourself as thy job is well done and I cherish of thee for thy faithfulness. Go and rest and allow of the energy to settle and calm; ye are in the care of my most beloved Son in whom I continually rejoice. I place mine hand upon thy head in blessings, ye who stand with me.

[End quoting]

The preceding article is from Phoenix Journal #4, "SPIRAL TO ECONOMIC DISASTER", CHAPTER 11 by Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn, "dharma

fourwinds10.com/journals/pdf/J011.pdf

viking
Old 05-20-2009, 09:57 AM   #56
viking
Avalon Senior Member

To those who are following the Journels...This is one of the channelled tapes form Doris Ekker and Commander Haton...

Thought it was interesting with all the recent tremers in LA area at the moment!! Also the grids going down!!

Nibiru...Photon Belt...Pleiades...LA earthquake...Adversaries left behind...ozone...chaos...truth...we all have a mission...banned journels...no electricity...grids down...undergroung bases 80 floors deep...slave labour...kissinger...bases on the moon...haarp...thought control...Tiamet...choice...

http://www.phoenixsourcedistributors.com/920704-1a.MP3

http://www.phoenixsourcedistributors...20704-1b_1.MP3

viking
Old 05-22-2009, 11:17 AM   #57
viking
Avalon Senior Member

For those who are following the Journels...

This Journal continues the practice of keeping you updated on major world events while giving you much other information about many topics.

You can learn the truth about the origins of humans upon this planet, our purposes here and why the truth has been hidden from us.

We have help to overcome all of our major difficulties IF we will return to living under the Laws of Creation and God.

Many other topics are covered, such as types of dwellings best for our use from now on (patterned after Pleiadian dwellings). - Future Revelations and Earth changes - The Constitution of the United Nations Industrial Development Organization under which Pres. Bush is operating our country instead of the Constitution of the United States - What TRUE love is - Spacecraft -Types of metal used in them - About 666 and its significance - How the planet Venus got into our solar system and details about its surface (not as some have told us) - The danger of certain comets in our past and immediate future - The truth about robotoids as our world leaders and MUCH, MUCH MORE.

http://fourwinds10.com/journals/html/J030.html

viking

www.fourwinds10.com

Old 05-23-2009, 03:43 PM   #58
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
For those who are following the Journels...

This Journal continues the practice of keeping you updated on major world events while giving you much other information about many topics.

You can learn the truth about the origins of humans upon this planet, our purposes here and why the truth has been hidden from us.

We have help to overcome all of our major difficulties IF we will return to living under the Laws of Creation and God.

Many other topics are covered, such as types of dwellings best for our use from now on (patterned after Pleiadian dwellings). - Future Revelations and Earth changes - The Constitution of the United Nations Industrial Development Organization under which Pres. Bush is operating our country instead of the Constitution of the United States - What TRUE love is - Spacecraft -Types of metal used in them - About 666 and its significance - How the planet Venus got into our solar system and details about its surface (not as some have told us) - The danger of certain comets in our past and immediate future - The truth about robotoids as our world leaders and MUCH, MUCH MORE.

http://fourwinds10.com/journals/html/J030.html

viking

www.fourwinds10.com

Just thought I'd bump this post... This Journel is dynamite to those who are researching the Journels... where we came from.. why we are here.. and where we will be going.... I URGE EVERYONE TO READ THIS JOURNEL...you have got nothing to lose and all to gain...don't be critical until you have read it.

viking
Old 05-26-2009, 08:46 AM   #59
viking
Avalon Senior Member

This was written 20 years ago...sounds all too familiar..! THE HOUR GLASS IS EMPTY...

GOD ATON: TOMORROW IS UPON YOU

Introduction/summary

GOD ATON: "I AM ATON and I see my beloved peoples in pain and confusion. I watch you of my children unprepared and without careful thought unto tomorrow. Tomorrow is upon you.

'I have told you how it will be many times through many ones and you heed not. So be it for the lands will be swept clean and ultimately only those who turn unto ME and heed the warnings, and take preparation shall survive.

...'what will you do when the 10-12 point earthquake hits your Pacific coast? It will do so and you know it is coming. Are you prepared?

'You shall have Earth changes. You have Earth changes. You have atmospheric pollution and man pollution which is killing your lakes, your rivers, your lands and your seas.

'You shall have floods in unmerciful measure and droughts in unmerciful measure. You will have sustained winds of greater than a hurricane, a hundred and fifty miles an hour and you will have your power lines blown down, and they will be in dire circumstances.

'You will have earthquakes of great magnitude and widespread which will crumble the land beneath you and disrupt your financial base, your life resources of heat (gas) and power (electricity) for indefinite duration. Millions will perish. You will have volcanic eruptions which will take entire islands and build others. You will need your shelter system to move to safety from that which will rain from the heavens in lava and ash. You have further contaminated the substance in the fissures of the Earth by nuclear testing and it shall spew forth and shower the lands with radioactive downpour. Your nuclear waste dumps shall open up and spew the ultimate poison upon the lands. Americans feel safe? The entire world now runs on nuclear power in great measure--what does France do with her nuclear waste? Better check it out, my children.

'There shall come the financial collapse of your world. You will then be placed under total control of the evil ones who have carefully planned it to be exactly this way. You are in the downfall this very moment. You will have chaos, depressions and collapse of your systems.

'There shall be strange events in your skies. YES THERE WILL BE SUCH. YOU HAD BETTER HEAR ME WELL! I SEND YOUR COSMIC BROTHERS TO HELP YOU AND YOU TURN THEM AWAY, INCINERATE THOSE WHO COME IN PEACE, SHOOT YOUR WEAPONS UPON THEM AND CALL THEM EVIL, AND OF THE DEVIL. THEY ARE MINE SONS COME TO TEACH AND BRING HOME THOSE WHO WILL COME. WHY DO YOU PERCEIVE THAT WHICH THE DEVIL TELLS YOU RATHER THAN LISTEN TO TRUTH? I SEND MINE ONES TO HELP YOU AND YOU BELIEVE THE "MAN" WHO SAYS THEY ARE OF THE EVIL. SO BE IT FOR TRUTH WILL COME FORTH AND IT SHALL BE TOO LATE FOR MOST OF YOU ONES. WE ARE NOW BRINGING FORTH THE WORD IN TRUTH TO THE MASSES--WILL YOU HEAR AND SEE? LET HE WHO HAS EARS, HEAR; AND THOSE WITH EYES, SEE. THE HOUR GLASS IS EMPTY!

'My Celestial Sons are being presented unto you that you might know of them and seek help. The Teachers of the Seven Rays of Life have just been sharing with you in this document. ...How many of you will toss the book aside because your local "preacher" tells you to do so, while I, GOD, come forth to give you Truth? Further, the Angelic realms stand by and the Archangels of your sectors stand ready to receive of you and help you with the turn around of your species. I care not about your "churches and their documents"--I care as to whether or not you turn into ME AND THE CREATION WHOSE LAWS YE ARE IN THE CONSTANT DEFIANT BREAKING. THROUGH YOUR DISOBEDIENCE UNTO THE LAWS, YOU HAVE OVERPOPULATED YOUR WORLD UNTIL IT IS SPIRALING INTO DEVASTATION. YOUR MOTHER SOURCE IS ATTAINING HER HIGHER TRANSITION AND YOU ARE IN IT RIGHT NOW.

'It is never too late to return to Truth and petition for thy being but YOU shall do of it, for no one--not even the Greatest of the Masters--can do of it for you. YOU MUST DO IT FOR YOURSELF! I AWAIT YOUR CALL! "

further reading here..
http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_d...p?q=1243279891

viking
Old 05-28-2009, 10:13 AM   #60
viking
Avalon Senior Member

All of history as we know it has been revised re-written twisted and tweeked by selfishly motivated men to achieve and maintain control of other men. When one can understand that everything is comprised of 'energy' and even physical matter is 'coalesced energy' and that all energy emanates from God's thought, one can except that the focusing of millions of minds on one expected happening can cause it to happen.

If the many prophesies made over a thousand years are accepted then these are the end times.That would put us into the sorting period and into the last few years from the finishing line. God has said that in the end times would come the word in the four corners of the world. So that each can decide his/her own course toward or away from devinity based upon TRUTH.

So God sends his hosts messengers to present the TRUTH. This is the way in which He chooses to present it, through the Phoenix Journels. Thus these Journels are truth and cannot be copyrighted. They are compilations of information already available on Earth, researched and compiled by others (some no doubt for this purpose) which should not be copyrighted. Therefore these Journels are not copyrighted.( except Sipapu Odyssey which is fiction)

If the Truth is to reach all four corners of the World it must be freely passed on. It is hopped that each reader will feel frre to do that, keeping it in context of course.

"The four horsemen of Revelations have been loosed and are ravaging the populations of the world TODAY. If, as told in Revelations, two thirds of the population will be killed by wars, pestilence and plague, some four billion people will "die prematurely" in the next few years."

further reading here...
http://www.fourwinds10.com/journals/pdf/J011.pdf

viking
Old 05-30-2009, 03:52 PM   #61
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Just as many are called and few are chosen, likewise, many who read this book will neither understand nor receive the information. But those special souls for whom it is intended will rejoice in its guidance and accept its timely and imperative revelation.

This information is not entertainment! It is comparable to 'sealed orders' given to dedicated volunteers on a strategic mission. It is dispersed to them, compiled for them and will be cherished by them. It is neither defended nor justified. It is data recorded as given and passed on to those for whom it is intended.

We are pleased to welcome to these· pages in a sharing experience, the words of other beloved messengers who serve the Intergalactic Fleets. The many informative and clarifying contributions of 'Lucien' (Lucy Colson), Johnnie Prochaska, 'Lyara', and Winfield Brownell, are deeply appreciated in filling out the theme.

If your inner truth identifies you as a volunteer from another realm or world on an assignment to Earth, these words are for you! If you are persuaded you are one of the 'Star People,' you will read this volume with awareness and clarity. If you are a disciple or initiate of the Higher Revelation, you will discern and perceive the purpose of this message from other dimensions of being. If you are a growing, glowing Christian, just beginning to look up and outward beyond the walls of manmade divisions of Earthly ecclesiastical hierarchies, your heart will witness to these things. If you are not consciously any of these, read not to scoff, but to hold these revelations in your heart while you "wait and see. "

As Elisha prayed that other eyes might be opened to see - and eyes were opened, 'To behold the mountains filled with horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha - so do I fervently call that your vision, as well, be lifted up and expanded, as if by a miracle, to perceive that our planet is 'encompassed about with such a great cloud of witnesses.'

FURTHER READING HERE
http://www.thenewearth.org/ASHTAR1Pr...vacuation.html

viking
Old 06-02-2009, 09:52 AM   #62
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
All of history as we know it has been revised re-written twisted and tweeked by selfishly motivated men to achieve and maintain control of other men. When one can understand that everything is comprised of 'energy' and even physical matter is 'coalesced energy' and that all energy emanates from God's thought, one can except that the focusing of millions of minds on one expected happening can cause it to happen.

If the many prophesies made over a thousand years are accepted then these are the end times.That would put us into the sorting period and into the last few years from the finishing line. God has said that in the end times would come the word in the four corners of the world. So that each can decide his/her own course toward or away from devinity based upon TRUTH.

So God sends his hosts messengers to present the TRUTH. This is the way in which He chooses to present it, through the Phoenix Journels. Thus these Journels are truth and cannot be copyrighted. They are compilations of information already available on Earth, researched and compiled by others (some no doubt for this purpose) which should not be copyrighted. Therefore these Journels are not copyrighted.( except Sipapu Odyssey which is fiction)

If the Truth is to reach all four corners of the World it must be freely passed on. It is hopped that each reader will feel frre to do that, keeping it in context of course.

"The four horsemen of Revelations have been loosed and are ravaging the populations of the world TODAY. If, as told in Revelations, two thirds of the population will be killed by wars, pestilence and plague, some four billion people will "die prematurely" in the next few years."

further reading here...

viking

After reading this Journel I thought I would bump it again...

I know there are many who are still not sure about these Journels. I say to you, read them very carefully and take on board the messages that have been sent by our Cosmic brothers and sisters.

Some of the information you read can be a little close to the bone and difficult to believe.The Journels do not mince with words.We pray and ask for truth and knowledge. Well, how do you want the truth?? Bathed in fluffy cotton wool. The truth is truth is truth. You cannot express this in any other way. At times truth hurts.

Think about this...

'Phoenix Journal 2' is a more-or-less word perfect copy of 'The Talmud Of Jmmanuel' that was discovered by Billy Meier and his ex-Greek Orthodox priest friend Isa Rashid in 1963.

And yet Doris Ekker never once met Billy Meier or Isa Rashid. In-fact 'Phoenix Journal 2' is so good that it even fills in the missing final pages that Isa Rashid never got the chance to translate following his own tragic death in 1976.

May you all find truth.

viking
Old 06-05-2009, 05:01 PM   #63
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Superb Reading..

A document was discovered in 1963 by a Greek Catholic Priest who had become a "contact" for the Cosmic Messengers who led him to this "lost" scroll. This Priest was persecuted and finally was killed, but not before he translated part of it and gave it to another man, Billy Meier from Switzerland, who would also become a contact. This document represents the true story of the life of the one commonly known as "Jesus of Nazareth". It is told by Jesus AND his disciple Judas Iscarioth who was also his scribe. For the first time in history Judas Iscarioth's name is cleared because he was NOT the one who "betrayed" Jesus. Absolute clarification of the numerous falsifications, misrepresentations and history 2000 years ago is given.

The complete book of 'The Talmud of Jmmanuel'
http://www.fourwinds10.com/journals/talmud/talmud.pdf

viking
Old 06-10-2009, 12:56 PM   #64
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Journel 12 ....A must read for those following the Journels....

* The term 'Oneness' is explained
* God the Mother and Women
* Sananda's focus and purpose now
* Evidence of Immanuel's travels after the
crucifixion in the Americas and Middle East
* False teaching of Paul (Saul of Taurus)
* Update on Billy Meier
* Recognizing false teachers
* Who needs a spaceship?
* Sananda explains the Laws governing sex,
marriage, divorce and cohabitation
* Understanding emotions
* Validation of Fatima Prophecies
* A.A.'s 12 steps to cure addiction
* Man-made Plagues and planned genocide
* Illuminati plan for world takeover
* Illuminati Charts of Organization
* Nine page Satanic letter to George Green
printed in full

Further reading
http://www.phoenixsourcedistributors...ournal_012.pdf

viking
Old 06-11-2009, 10:38 AM   #65
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Please read...........

I AM ATON, THY SOURCE

Introduction/Summary

God Aton: "Of all things, the fire and the wind shall be worse, for it shall be mighty spouts of fire and molten lava from the pits of Earth and it shall be liquid, and while with heat and the winds, shall fan it and it shall not cool, nor shall they put out the fire, for it shall burn as it touches, and it shall scorch the Earth for miles--and it shall have enormous velocity. With the blowing winds, it shall be flung unto widespread portions of the countrysides. ...Thy Mother is releasing the eons of stored corruption from within. The pressures are beyond your ability to measure. It shall be thus in the places where ye are, chela, [Editor's note: near Palmdale, California ] for I speak now of thy locale for there are others who will speak of other.

...'There shall, within a short duration of time from the first, another within the place where is now the h humble prophets sent to prepare thee.

...'For those who have been mindful of the Law and the Light, and worked therein, they shall be brought into a place of newness wherein is total light. They shall be relieved of all stresses, for it is Lawful to say that they shall be brought into the place wherein I AM; for I have prepared for them a place and I have provided well; and for this day I have provided.

...'THE TIME HAS COME TO RISE FROM THY BEDDINGS AND CHOOSE OF THY PATH LEST YE CHOOSE WRONGLY. I AWAIT THEE, FOR THE FINAL CURTAIN OF THIS CYCLE IS READY TO FALL--FOREVER. I CALL UPON YOU TO TAKE THE OFFERED HAND OF THY BRETHREN WHO HAVE AGAIN COME AMONG YOU TO LEAD THEE HOME."

REC #1 GOD (ATON)

FRIDAY, JUNE 39, 1989 6:00 A,M. YEAR 2, DAY 318

FRIDAY, JUNE 30, 1989

I AM ATON, THY SOURCE

I see thee with head bent that thy words be truth; they can be naught but truth for ye have yielded unto me. I AM ATON OF LIGHT. I AM THY SOURCE, CHILD. I HAVE SENT FORTH MINE SONS AND ANGELS UNTO THEE AND I COME FORTH UNTO THEE, LITTLE CHILDREN OF THE UNIVERSE, THAT YOU UNDERSTAND THY TRANSITION.

DO NOT WEEP FOR THOSE WHO CHOOSE TO HEAR THEE NOT FOR IT IS ME THEY REFUSE TO HEAR, FOR MY SONS AND ANGELS SPEAK IN MINE NAME. THEY ARE THE TRUMPETERS AND CLARIONS OF MY VOICE. I AM THY GOD WITHOUT/WITHIN AND YE ARE BUT ENERGY FRAGMENTS WHICH I HAVE CHOSEN TO GO FORTH AND EXPERIENCE THE UNIVERSE OF MY CREATIONS. UNTO YE ARE GIVEN THE GIFTS OF LIFE AND CREATOR, BUT YE MISUSE OF THE PRECIOUS GIFTS.LET HIM WHO DARES, TURN HIS FACE FROM MYSELF AND REFUSE THE WORDS OF MINE MESSENGERS. THAT ONE WHO DENIES IS DESTINED TO PROFOUND TRIBULATION. HEED CAREFULLY, CHILDREN OF THE FLESH, YE ARE BUT ENERGY FRAGMENTS IN A PASSING INSTANT OF MINE THOUGHT. HE WHO DENIES TRUTH, DENIES ME; HE WHO DENIES ME WILL BE CAST FROM MY THOUGHTS TO EXPERIENCE THE VOID, FOR THY PERSECUTIONS OF MINE ONES IS COMING TO TERMINATION IN THY CURRENT TIME. THINK MOST CAREFULLY BEFORE YE PUT TO THE SIDE THESE WORDS FOR THEY ARE MINE WORDS AND AS I CREATE, THUSLY SHALL I DISSOLVE. YOUR TIME OF TREMBLING AND TERROR IS CLOSE IN THY TIME. YE ONES OF EARTH WILL HEED MY MESSENGER'S WARNINGS OR THE CONSEQUENCES ARE MIGHTY, FOR THAT WHICH HAS BEEN PERPETRATED UPON MINE MAGNIFICENT CREATIONS, IN DARKNESS, SHALL CEASE. IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO HEAR, YE HAVE CHOSEN THE WAY OF THE VOID AND WILL BE IN PERISHMENT WITHIN THE TIDES AND UPHEAVALS OF LABOR AND BIRTHING. SO IT SHALL BE, THY GAMES OF PUNINESS' ARE DRAWING TO A FINISH. I SEAL THESE WORDS THAT YE MIGHT UNDERSTAND THAT YE "WAIT" FOR THAT SPECIAL ONE TO SPEAK FROM "SOMEWHERE" BUT NOT FROM THIS SOURCE; YE ERR GREATLY FOR "I CHOOSE WHO SHALL BE MINE SCRIBES AND BEAR THE BUGLE--NOT YE ONES."

YE PLEAD FOR SIGNS

...Ye plead for signs and warnings, timing and reassurance; they are falling all about thine noses--open of thine eyes. Stop thy worry as to whether or not there is "time" to do of thine things--do whatever thee can. It is foolish waiting when ye know of what ye should do that is thy bother. Turn to thy labors and ye will not note the "waiting".

Within the time which is allotted unto the Earth which is in the present part wherein she is, there shall be a great and mighty change upon her surface and within her bowels. She is a living, breathing creation who has been badly used. It is not in anger she throws thee from her body, but rather, she is in the throes of death from thee. She has carried her burdens in honor and is released therefrom. Instead of moaning about thy displeasures and larking, ye had better be in the writing of the new stories to present unto thine brothers. What will be in the second, third and hundredth motion picture? Your purpose is to tell the world my truth that ones can know of their plight. Do ye believe there are no stories within these words? Have ye ones no vision left to serve unto thy brethren? YE CHOOSE TO DENY AND WAIT FOR "PROOF"? SO BE IT--WAIT. HOWEVER, YE WHO CHOOSE TO TAKE EXCEPTION TO MY WARNINGS AS UNCOMFORTABLE AND PRODDING, TAKE HEED--STOP OF THY WHINING FOR THIS WAS THINE AGREEMENT WITH ME! I CARE NOT ONE WHIT WHETHER OF NOT YE LIKE OF MY METHODS OR OF MY SCRIBES. I AM NOT PLEASED WITH YOUR ACTIONS, I WEEP OVER THAT WHICH I HAVE PLACED INTO CREATION THAT HAS DEGRADED AND DEBAUCHED MINE OTHER WONDROUS AND BALANCED ENTITIES. IT IS THY GIFT OF FREEDOM OF CHOICE, FOR I GAVE THAT TOO, UNTO YOU, BUT YE SHALL BEAR THE DIFFICULT ROAD IF YE HEED NOT THE CALL THAT MAKES OF THINE WAY, EASY AND BEAUTEOUS.

Look about thee and see that some things might be in the fitting. For ye have been told that when it is near the fulfilling of these things, it shall be that there shall be great shipwrecks, and the ships of the air and the ships of the sea shall go down. ARE THEY NOT DOING SO? And the fish of the sea shall seek new places wherein to spawn. ARE THEY NOT DOING SO, FROM THY POLLUTION AND FUEL SPILLINGS?

AND THERE SHALL APPEAR UPON THE EARTH, NEW PEOPLE WHICH ARE NOT INDIGENOUS OF THE EARTH, AND THAT WHICH HAS NOT BEEN SEEN BEFORE. YE HAD BETTER TAKE NOTE: STOP OF THY DENIAL AND WELCOME THY SIBORS, CHELAS--YE ARE IN GRAVE CIRCUMSTANCE AND I HAVE SENT MINE OTHER CHILDREN OF THE UNIVERSE AND THE VERY ANGELS OF MY REALMS TO ASSIST YE. REFUSE THEM IF YE CHOOSE BUT KNOW 'TIS YOU WHO HAVE REFUSED. WALK WITH MY CHILDREN AND THY NEW SIBORS AND YE SHALL WALK IN GLORY. THEY ARE COME TO SHOW YOU THE WAY; MY SONS HAVE COME AGAIN TO RECLAIM MINE HOUSES.

THY MOTHER EARTH HAS SUFFERED ENOUGH

The very Earth Source has been seized with convulsions within her entrails and she has belched forth that which is from within her interior, and these things shall increase and increase. She has been in such great pain for such a great time, for thy Mother Earth that she is, is not without great travail. Oh, and such is the pity of it, for man has been unmindful of her, and as she has nurtured him, fed him, clothed him and mothered him, he has remained more and more unmindful of her; he has been unto her a carnal and lecherous son. I RECOGNIZE, IN HONOR, THOSE WHO HAVE CHANGED OF THEIR LASCIVIOUS WAYS AND NOW REACH OUT TO ASSIST. BEWARE, HOWEVER, OF THOSE WHO FORM "MOVEMENTS" IN FALSE INTENT. KNOW OF THAT WHICH YE CHOOSE PARTICIPATION. Man has been much like the salamanders and moles who burrow within her body and has taken and taken from her and given nothing in return. He is blind in his licentiousness, for he has had no thought given of that which has nursed him and healed of his injuries and infirmities.

So be it that he has but added suffering unto insults which have been given unto the Mother Earth wherein man has had his birth into the physical parts of me. And therein is great commiseration of him which is in darkness. They see not with the eyes which are blindfolded, but they see only that which is unreal, unholy and filled with greed, for I am whole and I can see that which is wondrously complete, and I have not want for I am unto myself all that of which I have need.

I AM THE CREATOR

In this time of casting off, I rejoice that I shall make myself into newness for I represent the Creation of Earth, for I become one with my creations and ye have forgotten. Unto this end do I create. I have brought up races of men that they might become Gods and that they might become wise creators also, and that they might become one with myself. This is growth. I am the Creator and I have created wisely, though I often weep at thine poor choices and I have sent man into all the worlds wherein there is life, and, oh precious ones, there are many! All who have gone forth from me have returned unto me richer and more glorious for their experiences.

There is naught place wherein is the form of man wherein is not the parts of Me. I have divided myself into parts, and I have endowed each part with the part of myself, that which is eternal, infinite, and that part of Me changes not but remains ever unchanged by anything which is or shall ever be.

In my own timing shall I bring them all in again, to become again one with Me and they shall all be made whole. From the body of Myself have I created all things, both of the land and of the sea, and of the air; and therein are the things, both of land and sea, and the words become manifest. The things which I commanded appear and they take form, and then I breathe into them, life. They are the animated parts of Me and they cannot be less than the Gods because I have created each after a likeness which I have conceived within my own being. It is the positive that I am and creation is the negative.

That part that which ye "see" is the part of Me which is subject to change and which shall return to the elements from which it came. Not a person shall change the Law, nor shall he bring unto Me one part of himself which is of the earth; for I bring back unto Me that which is eternal and that which is of the earth, I shake off. It gives Me great joy to bring back that which I send out for it is this for which I have made provision.

Positive/negative, night/day, ah yes, there are two poles of force called "life", as in darkness and light, soul/spirit and body, LIFE AND DEATH. Many are the labels placed upon the positive and negative, yet there is only ONE AND THAT ONE IS ALL INCLUSIVE, FOR IT IS OF MYSELF AND FROM MYSELF THAT I HAVE CREATED ALL THINGS, AND FROM ONE SUBSTANCE HAVE ALL THINGS COME INTO BEING.

WE SHALL AGAIN BE ONE

So shall man learn these things of Me for they shall be made to sit in the council with Me and We shall again be ONE.

There shall come forth a new order upon the Earth, for I have created wisely, and when a portion of Myself offends Me, I cast it off and I begin anew. I shall bind up mine wounds and I shall hear Myself, and I shall be as whole again. It is not with pity for Myself, but that which I have created, that they know not that which they cut themselves off from, nor do they know their own identity. For this do I weep; for they have blasphemed and been disrespectful unto Me and unto Mine other creations.

I have wept that I have created man, for he has become foul, and has become so often as the stench of the Earth; he has poisoned his own food; and he has given unto his brother the potion of the asps; and he has been unto himself renegade, for he has not kept his covenant with Me. Most often he has not been an honor unto me upon the Earth. As I sent him forth, he was perfect but he has ceased his perfection upon Mine Earth globe. He has committed all of the forbidden crimes against Earth and brother and has become blind as the creatures that burrow in the ground or live within the darkened caves. I am most often given into shame for that which I created and placed, as man, upon Earth--yet, beloved of Mine, I love without limits what which errs, for that too, is my creation and 'tis for him I created and sent him forth.

In due time he shall be purified with fire, and he shall return unto Me as the SONS OF GOD. There shall then be much rejoicing, for it shall be as nothing man has ever experienced, for there shall be much rejoicing, for there shall be much ecstatic rejoicing and alas, much weeping; for it is given unto man to be purified by his tears and his sorrows. So be it that he shall have them so he may know joy. Ah, chelas, in this there truly is wisdom.

I say that I am his joy and I am his tears, and by his tears shall he come to know Me. With My own hand shall I then wipe away the tears from his face that he has shed in my name and for My sake. He shall then be whole.

HOW IT WILL BE

Beloved, the events will not be stayed for actually, it is finished. When it shall come upon the Earth that which shall be, it is said that there shall be great suffering, and there shall be. Of all things, the fire and the wind shall be worse, for it shall be mighty spouts of fire and molten lava from the pits of Earth, and it shall be liquid and while with heat, and the winds shall fan it and it shall not cool, nor shall they put out the fire, for it shall burn as it touches, and it shall scorch the Earth for miles--and it shall have enormous velocity. With the blowing winds, it shall be flung unto widespread portions of the countrysides. Those who recognize and have built their hovels against that day can be shielded from the rain of burning fragments but the hovels must be built above the flows in those places near the cinder cones. Thy Mother is releasing the eons of stored corruption from within. The pressures are beyond your ability to measure. It shall be thus in the places where ye are, chela, for I speak now of thy locale [Editor's note: near Palmdale, California] for there are others who will speak of other.

There shall, within a short duration of time from the first, another within the place where is now the Ocean of Peace (Pacific), and a third within another shorter period of time, within the eastern part of the Atlantic Ocean (the places of Atlantis); and it shall not be within the confines of the land which is above water. It shall force that which is now the bottom of the Atlantic to the surface of the water and there to tower far above and beyond. Go forth and tell mine children how it will be for it will be given unto you to make wondrous visions that they might see and know of these things which will come. Ye will be shown the methods and given unto you that which is needed; my creatures must be informed and given expectation. So be it. Ye who think ye cannot write, go within and pen that which is shown unto thee. Paint the visions for those who have no vision for I shall hold my wrath until warning might go forth. I plead with you, little ones, to heed the assistance of thy brethren whom I have sent unto you.

THE LIGHT AND THE LAW

I AM THE LIGHT AND THE LAW AND I WILL SPEAK UPON THESE THINGS.

It is fortuned unto man to be within the Law, yet he has chosen to not be a worker within the Light. With the Light which is given unto him he has been thoughtless of his Source and his ONENESS with ME. He has cast himself into utter darkness and degradations while writhing in carnal activities within the great cities having been trapped by the Satanic tentacles of the lie.

Now I say unto you that all might come to know in this time at hand. He shall come to be most mindful of this Source and this, within this time for ye are only in the beginning. Thy present generation will see and experience these things come to pass as projected by the great and humble prophets sent to prepare thee.

There will come forth a loud cry for peace and man shall frantically seek and search for balance and peace. Some who seek will find it for they will look upon truth; others will not find it for they will accept the lies and call the truth--"lie". So be it and I speak, for to them which find it shall be delivered up, and they shall be placed within safety where abides peace.

BACK TO SQUARE ONE

Unto those which find not peace, they shall be put into a place wherein they may labor for their bread and wherein they begin anew.

They shall have for their tools only their bare hands for they shall be again as in the beginning. They shall learn that which is Lawful and that which is profitable unto them; that which is of the eternal. Again, they will not, from the onset, be given to remember their past, nor will they know of their future. So shall they work from day unto day in blindness; for it is the Law that "EVERY MAN UNTO HIS OWN" and with his own hands shall he build up his temple of tear of it down. (Might this sound as a "rerun of the play" to ye chelas who are coming into knowledge and truth?) Rejoice ye ones who have seen the way. I say rejoice!

Now I say unto you again, for I said it once before unto my scribes, they shall be as the beasts of the fields, for they have not prepared for the day when they shall be brought in. They have wasted their inheritance and have been unto themselves, betrayers. Oh, beloved ones, the compassion is beyond endurance but so shall it be for all will mature and learn that they might walk in the presence, one with Me. For man will either have chosen the way of the Law or he will have chosen to walk in separation, with the fallen angels.

FOR THOSE WHO SEE THE LIGHT

For those who have been mindful of the Law and the Light, and worked therein, they shall be brought into a place of newness wherein is total light. They shall be relieved of all stresses, for it is Lawful to say that they shall be brought into the place wherein I AM; for I have prepared for them a place and I have provided well; and for this day I have provided. At no time do I forget the "little ones" in darkness, for I have reached out within the darkness for them and they have turned away and denied of me and of my messengers.

NOT A PERSON SHALL DENY THAT THIS IS SO! THEY HAVE BEEN MOST FOOLISH. SO BE IT AS IT MAY BE, I HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN THEM IN THEIR SLUMBERS YET AND IN THEIR DRUNKENNESS. THEY DO NOT YET REMEMBER FROM WHENCE THEY CAME, NOR DO THEY YET KNOW WHITHER THEY GOEST. I SEND THEE THAT YE MIGHT TELL THEM--THE ULTIMATE CHOICE WILL REST WITH EACH. SO BE IT FOR IT IS SO, AND I GIVE UNTO THESE WORDS THE SEAL WHICH IS OF GOD FOR IT SHALL COME TO PASS IN THIS MANNER AS I HAVE GIVEN IT UNTO THEE. THE TIME HAS COME TO RISE FROM THY BEDDINGS AND CHOOSE OF THY PATH LEST YE CHOOSE WRONGLY. I AWAIT THEE, FOR THE FINAL CURTAIN OF THIS CYCLE IS READY TO FALL--FOREVER. I CALL UPON YOU TO TAKE THE OFFERED HAND OF THY BRETHREN WHO HAVE AGAIN COME AMONG YOU TO LEAD THEE HOME.

I URGE YOU TO TAKE GREAT CAUTION, I AM THY GOD, YE TURN FROM MY MESSENGERS AND MINE ONES SENT FORTH AGAIN UNTO YOU AND DENY THESE WORDS, AND YE ERR BEYOND THY COMPREHENSION. SO BE IT.

IAM

Go Dharma, for ye have finished of thy work this morning. Man must digest a bit of the lead and denial he will be feeling from the words; he has but a short time to be in the deciding. The years dwindle down to such a precious few--even in thy physical time frames. Do not depress yourself as thy job is well done and I cherish of thee for thy faithfulness. Go and rest and allow of the energy to settle and calm; ye are in the care of my most beloved Son in whom I continually rejoice. I place mine hand upon thy head in blessings, ye who stand with me.

[End quoting]

The preceding article is from Phoenix Journal #4, "SPIRAL TO ECONOMIC DISASTER", CHAPTER 11 by Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn, "dharma

viking
Old 06-13-2009, 08:36 AM   #66
viking
Avalon Senior Member

To those who follow the Journels.... you'll understand.

The Phoenix rises out of the ashes!

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2...bury2009b.html

viking
Old 06-15-2009, 01:40 PM   #67
viking
Avalon Senior Member

What and who is the Phoenix.

1. According to Egyptian and Greek Mythology, a bird representing the sun (son) consumed itself by fire after living many many years and then rose renewed from its ashes; a symbol of immortality and spiritual rebirth.

2. A person or thing of excellence and beauty; a paragon model or pattern of excellence and perfection of a kind; a peerless example.

Emmanuel is the man--- the activity the mind , relationships that he brought to others. You are made strong in body in mind and soul and purpose by that power in christ, by being god incarnate. The power then is in the Christ. The PATTERN is in the Man.

What does one definition to do with the other? As with the phoenix, or the alternate labels of quetzel, thunderbird etc etc. Jmmanuel too rose from his own ashes in the tomb and overcame death, thereby becomming humankind's symbol of immortality and spiritual rebirth.

The Phoenix is the perfect symbol of this time in evolvement-- the ending/beginning. Our central son craft is ordained the Phoenix. This is the time of the Phoenix. Our messages carry the label of the Phoenix so that all who pick up the books will KNOW. The phoenix is a dream and desire to become again in the newness, a rebirthing and progression into heavens of recreation- from death into life.

The world is consuming itself with the fires of hatred,addictions,war,divisiveness,discord and strife both figuretely and literally through proliferation of destructive nuclear tampering and chemicalization. But take heart for "the devine manifestation of GOD who comes in flesh to destroy incarnate error", what eastern philosphy call an Avatar, A Sananda is coming again soon and will raise up from the ashes of your polluted, scorched and beleagered planet, a new world of Light, Love, Peace, Harmony and Unity.

Further reading pages 132 onward.
http://fourwinds10.com/journals/html/J012.html

viking
Old 06-19-2009, 02:27 PM   #68
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Amazing that Hatonn talks about HAARP almost 20 years ago!!

By Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn

"I scatter things from extra low frequency beams to counterfeit money via German Nazis in the Antarctic funnelled through Japan and flooding your markets because I desire to shock you into attention--and then we can take the events in sequence that you can recognize the truth of the Journals."

"The twilight of the United States is guaranteed that it is humanly impossible for the U.S. either to turn aside or to win a war with the Soviets, for instance--and that is only for starters. Only a miracle could do that--do you deserve a miracle?"

"You simply cannot believe the incredible weapons available for your annihilation---." "--YOU ARE NOT FREE, YOU HAVE A POLICE STATE AND ARE COMPLETELY CONTROLLED!"

"The Kremlin has committed itself to a step-by-step clearing of the decks for war and so have your government participants who work with them under the covers. They have left you without even the ability to have a shelter system in which to survive—YOU OF THE U.S. HAVE BECOME THE EXPENDABLES. "THEY" CANNOT GET RID OF THE AMERICANS AS THEY ARE GETTING RID OF MANY AFRICAN AND THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES, THROUGH FAMINE AND DISEASE, AND WEATHER AND DISASTER CONTROL. OH OH! HATONN HAS DONE IT NOW--WEATHER AND DISASTER CONTROL?"

further reading
http://fourwinds10.com/journals/html/J013.html

viking
Old 06-19-2009, 04:14 PM   #69
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
THIS JOURNEL IS NOT FOR THE FAINTHEARTED....THE TRUTH IS PAINFUL!!

http://fourwinds10.com/journals/html/J009.html

SATAN’S DRUMMERS
THE SECRET BEAT OF EVIL- SATAN IS ALIVE AND WELL

By Esu “Jesus” Sananda
211 Pages (115)

In this deeply troubling book Satan is revealed bluntly, not as an abstraction. Satan s presence is documented with specific cases, examples of evil, control, power, death and murder, and the sacrifice of babies, children and animals by the Satanic cults.

Satan's "commandments" are exactly opposite those of God and the Creation, he is the Master Liar of the Universe. It is time to wake up to the LIE and know your enemy. These are the "end times" when each soul makes a choice of "dark" or "light"; guidance is offered in this book. Sananda exposes the truth about the energy called “Satan”, the adversary to God of Light. Satan’s fall from status as “Lucifer” is outlined. We learn how he gains his power through evil deception, what his tools are and what are his limitations.

I AM SANANDA. I come forth that you might be shown the way I the light of Truth, for the time is at hand for the knowing. You have slept long as a civilization and as you have slept the darkness has all but consumed you and your planet.

My efforts put forth into this journal of the Phoenix (for the Phoenix is the representation of the arisal of Truth after destruction) is to bring you insight that you have balance in discernment.

This is to MAN that ye may be able to correct your path as you acquire of the ability to see of it. I, and your brothers of the higher dimensions in the visible and invisible realms, come to bear the lamp that you might see and know. You are all children of the Creator Father God and are a magnificent portion of The Creation itself. You have been people of the lie unto nigh your destruction. You must come into knowledge we that you can stand against that which is consuming you. Godness has not forsaken you—YOU have forsaken God-ness and in your ignorance have made a bid with scorpions. I offer unto you my hand that I might bring you home.

Some of the very important topics discussed are: THE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD AND THE COMMANDMENTS OF SATANIC PRACTICES – Is Satan real? How did it happen in America? Witches and Satanists – Psychology of evil – It only happens to someone else.

Additional topics: Satan’s Beginning—Satanic Commandments—Witchcraft—Satanic Symbols—Evil Versus Sin—Satan’s Clever Poison—Drug Addiction—Satanic Music—The Psychology Of Evil—High Profile Satanic Groups And High Evil Satanic Ritual Days -- Satanism as a religion – The tools of witchcraft – Where rituals go astray – Initiation and adepthood – Will seems to be the problem. Satanic Rolling Stones – AMA links rock music to Satanism and drugs, Satanism and little children – Kids at work – Matamoros, Mexico – Occult symbols. (Index Included)

"Your babies are being stolen from you for heinious purposes beyond that which you can comphrehend-so terrible is the horror. I ask that you read with intent to recieve of the truth of this Journel for you are destined to experience the spread of this terror before you will be able to bring it under control"

FURTHER READING HERE..
http://fourwinds10.com/journals/html/J009.html

www.fourwinds10.com

viking
Jesus giving a lecture about the evils of rock music?

Viking I'm sorry man some of this stuff (in the journals) is interesting but its too much like ouiji boards; deceiving spirits pretending to be someone important.
Any channelled material that starts claiming to be Jesus/Sananda..

Peace out.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 04:23 PM   #70
viking
Avalon Senior Member

No worries Luminari ... we are all blessed with freewill ...

And peace be with you.

viking
Old 06-24-2009, 10:27 AM   #71
viking
Avalon Senior Member

1/11/03 - Esu “Jesus” Sananda

Good morning, my scribe. It is I, Esu “Jesus” Sananda. Be still and allow for the energies to settle. I come in the Light of Creator God. My core being expresses from the Golden-White Light of Creation, a vibration of Purity and Balance.

I must remind all ones—especially those of you who call upon the Higher Realms regularly for guidance and counsel—to be VERY diligent in clearing your space of unwanted “negative” energies. Make no assumption that you are beyond reach from the Dark Tricksters, for their “craftiness” is quite well practiced and their subtle ways are quite effective. This caution is needed moreso now, and in the coming months and years, due to the vibrational upshifting in the “aethers” (the non-physical energy space that permeates the entirety of Creation).

You and all ones on your planet, as well as all physical matter, are speeding up (vibrating at a faster rate). This increase in physical vibration is due to the energy that you, your planet, and your solar system are passing through at this time. As you continue to acclimate to these shifting energies, you will begin to notice more and more that the veil which separates the physical from the non-physical is becoming thinner. Among other things, this means that you will be able to more easily connect with non-physical entities—many of whom do not have your best interests in mind.

By saying a prayer, affirmation, visualization, or whatever you feel helps you to connect with Creator Source within, you are calling into your presence Angels, Lighted Beings, and other Spirit Guides who will act as Guardians so as to keep the Tricksters away. Without such watchful protection, you leave yourself open to whomever shows up.

We honor your choice to open-up to whatever energies you may choose. Many do not believe that they are susceptible to Dark Energies, and in a somewhat egotistical way feel that only weak individuals need the assistance of the Lighted Brotherhood. Again, if this be your belief and choice, then we shall honor your free will, and allow for you to experience whomever or whatever comes your way.

We of the Lighted Realms encourage ALL ones who read this message to make part of your daily routine affirmations (prayers, visualizations, and such) that will allow the Lighted Brotherhood to more fully assist you throughout your lives.

This can be as simple as acknowledging your connection to God when you awaken in the morning. As you stretch your arms out, see and feel the Light and Warmth (Love) of Creator God washing all over you. Before, after, or even during a meal, you may find it quite beneficial to once again acknowledge and give thanks for the Energy that went into the items from which you gain physical nourishment. And prior to laying down for your evening respite, you would be quite wise indeed to reaffirm your intent toward the Light (Light here symbolizes the Goodness and Love of Creator God), and see this Light coming from within you and expanding outward until your whole family is encompassed within its reach. Even distant family members can benefit greatly from such assistance offered on your behalf.

ESU “JESUS” SANANDA

This reproduction is from an actual photograph taken on June 1, 1961 in Chichen Itza, Yucatan, by one of thirty archaeologists working in the area at the time. Esu Sananda appeared in visible, tangible body and permitted his photograph to be taken.

The games being played on a planetary scale are continuing to escalate toward a point where intervention by the Lighted Brotherhood and those aligned with this intent toward service of others (namely, the extraterrestrial “Peace Corps” who have been assisting you and your planet since the very beginning of sentient life on your world) will become an in-your-face reality. At that point, all the debates over whether or not you are being visited will come to an end.

You ones always want to know WHEN and WHERE will this intervention take place. We of the Lighted Realms will only offer to you the following: it depends on the sequence of unfolding events more than anything else. For example, those who make the decisions to use nuclear weapons can either accelerate the timeline or push it back, depending on the choices they make. We of the Lighted Realms will NOT allow your planet to be destroyed, nor will we allow the slaughter of those who need just a little more time in the schoolroom so that they can “graduate” to the next level of spiritual awareness.

The Dark Tricksters would rather destroy the entire planet just so the small percentage of individuals mentioned above WON’T experience a “breakthrough” in their awareness. This is truly the level of insanity that is being dealt with by we of the Lighted Realms.

We not only have the means by which to accomplish our mission of salvation, but we have explicit permission to intervene if and when conditions (unfolding events) warrant our assistance. Your world leaders have been duly notified of our intent and know that we mean business.

[Editor's Note: See the two messages from Archangel Michael that were received at about this same time. One is titled “Understand Who Are The Host Of God” and the other is “A New Year's Message From Archangel Michael”. The implicit warnings expressed in all these messages strongly suggests that some very desperate and dangerous plans were being considered at the time by the elite world-control crooks.]

We have, in the past, shut down entire arsenals of nuclear weapons. We have repeatedly “aborted” the many attempts to put weapons into orbit around your globe. And we have proven to the major world leaders that we will not tolerate the war games they try to play.

There are some on your place who believe that with so-called “super-secret” advanced weapons they can match the technology of the so-called “extraterrestrial threat”. To these ones we say: you must know by now, from the few craft you have recovered, that they are based on technology that is MANY THOUSANDS OF YEARS OLD from our point of view, and yet MANY THOUSANDS OF YEARS ADVANCED from your so-called “advanced” technical toys.

Those civilizations who travel among the stars only gain the ability and knowledge to do so by developing their inner spiritual connection to Creator Source. It is through this inner development that all advanced knowledge is gifted to a civilization as they mature and prove that they are capable of responsibly handling same.

To those who believe they can stop us from intervening, should the planet be threatened in a global manner by the hotheaded puppets who do the bidding of the Master Tricksters: you haven’t seen anything at all in terms of ADVANCED technology from your Space Brothers. NOTHING AT ALL!

Please note that there are many individuals and agencies who monitor both these messages and those of you who are responsible for their existence and survival. Some of what is written here is directed to these “monitors” as a message within a message.

While on the subject of a conduit for these messages—I, Esu “Jesus” Sananda, along with MANY others of the Lighted Realms, thank you who support this effort both financially as well as with many kind letters and prayers. Without your support, this conduit would simply not exist.

There is much energy “churning” in the aethers as this message is being penned. Let me remind you ones briefly of lessons offered in years past:

Prior to any physical manifestation, there is first formed an idea. This focus exists in what might be termed “mental-energy space”. As more and more emotional energy (desire) is added to the mental idea, a perturbation in the aethers occurs that begins to summon forth the means by which to coalesce and precipitate the final results in the physical realm.

Let us take, for example, an inventor who sees a need for a non-polluting form of renewable energy, and who is by background an engineer with a broad understanding of physics and chemistry. As such an individual focuses his desire to find such a source of energy (his idea), a vibrational signal is sent out, from within his being, into the aethers—in a manner not too different in concept from the Internet.

This request begins to elicit responses immediately in the form of solution ideas. The rate and clarity of the solutions is directly proportional to the amount of emotional energy (desire) behind his original idea. The longer one is focusing on any particular idea with desire, the more the Universe begins to coordinate so that events begin to unfold—such as “chance” meetings with others who are working on the same or similar projects, or funding for research seems to appear just when one needs it, or any number of “coincidental” happenings that would allow for the manifesting of the highly desired idea.

You each create in this manner, some more deliberately than others. But such is the basic method by which your perceived physical reality is fundamentally constructed.

When I say that there is a “churning” in the aethers, I am referring to what can only be described as a diverging duality in mass consciousness. It is as if “heaven” and “hell” are both trying to manifest simultaneously.

As the frequency of your planet speeds up, those who are on a path of enlightenment are racing toward an ideal world of peace, while at the same time those who are single-mindedly trying to bring about complete world domination and control are racing toward a very “dark” outcome. In short—the dark, narrow-minded ones are getting “darker”, and the enlightened humanitarian ones are getting “lighter”.

This dichotomy is causing the “churning” in the aethers wherein time itself is beginning to distort in order to accommodate the opposing energies. It is quite interesting from the point of view of the observer, as predictable outcomes continually shift as the masses, as a whole, continue to wrestle with the inner uncertainty of what exactly is taking place. The larger majority of your world sense that time is speeding up, and that there is “something” inside themselves that is not quite the same.

We of the Lighted Realms continually stand ready to answer the many calls from the hearts of these ones when their desire is clarified within their mind. Meanwhile, the Master Trickster will undoubtedly use more “shock therapy”—such as happened on September 11, 2001—in order to keep ones focused on the lower-vibrational emotional energies of grief, fear, and anger. This tactic in general keeps ones externally focused (distracted), and thus diverts ones’ attention away from what is awakening within as their consciousness continues to expand (move upward in frequency).

This sort of “shock therapy” also buys time for the Dark Manipulators, as they can ONLY function within the “shadows of consciousness” wherein conscious awareness is low. Their influence is much like the subliminal mind-control that permeates your movies, television, music, and advertisements. Likewise, they know that their time is indeed quite short, and thus they will become more and more erratic in their attempts to control from behind the scenes. In the light of exposure, these dark entities become quite ineffective, and thus go elsewhere where they can continue their chosen journey of exploring Creation.

Due to the unpredictable nature of the energies being summoned into your world, you are creating, as a planetary whole, a unique situation that warrants great study and monitoring by the many advanced beings who watch over your planet and its many inhabitants. Great care is taken on both individual levels and planetary levels to ensure that each being is given the maximum possible opportunity to grow. This unique unfolding of events also provides many an advanced being with great challenges that will inevitably cause them to stretch and grow. This cycle of expansion and growth is limitless, and each of you play a role in making it all possible. None are insignificant or without purpose.

If you are uncertain as to what your purpose is in all of this, you may find comfort in knowing that you are not alone. Even some of the ones who pen these messages for we of the Lighted Realms are uncertain of their “purpose”!

Your purpose, in a very general way, is to experience and grow. Helping others to do likewise, by being a friend, counselor, or mentor, will likely be something you should find rewarding, especially if you are drawn to this sort of information. This message is offered with you, who will be reading it, in mind. It is of a general nature so as to cause you to go within and challenge your beliefs, preconceptions, and possible misunderstandings about yourself and the world in which you live.

Behind every question you ask is a desire—a desire to UNDERSTAND more, a desire to GROW beyond who you perceive yourself to be at the present time. Follow this desire. Be passionate about seeking answers to your questions. You will not only be making your life much more enjoyable, but you WILL be fulfilling your very own unique purpose.

I am Esu “Jesus” Sananda, come in the Radiant One Light of Creator God to answer the call of the heart for insight, as well as to play my part, alongside you ones, as a co-creator of life experience.

May you each learn the wisdom of calling upon the Lighted Brotherhood often for assistance, so as to ensure that you are maximizing the growth potential of all ones, everywhere.

Much Love, Light, Joy, and Happiness to you all! Salu

http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_d...p?q=1245791946

viking
Old 06-29-2009, 05:14 PM   #72
viking
Avalon Senior Member

"In the light of truth these writings come forth, that mankind might recognize his plight--in time to ease the journey.

I urge that all ones reading these Journels effort to go beyond the source of information if you are uncomfortable with the resource. Go beyond and into the researching of the information available upon your placement for comfirmation. Ours is simply to integrate, awaken you to the situations abounding in your global circles and assist in resolutions if it be your invitation."

In truth there is Hope. "The truth will set you free." Do not turn away--join together and find truth and come into community and demand a re-turn to Godness and your Constitution as given forth by your forefathers for protection of your wondrous freedoms.

--As America falls so falls the world for the Plan was well laid and the
Plan includes the whole of the globe.

The takeover is so insidious and deadly that man does not even realize he is being enslaved in mass. If this Satanic cartel is allowed to continue and fulfill their mission, it will be the start of the darkest ages your planet will have ever witnessed--there will be mass annihilation of mankind by the billions and YOU have no recourse.

God, my petition is that you of the masses be given into the hearing and seeing, for you can stop this thing if you want to do so. If you act not, then I bless you and pray for mercy for, as free people, you will be finished!

http://fourwinds10.com/journals/html/J014.html

viking
Old 07-07-2009, 11:12 AM   #73
viking
Avalon Senior Member

This has been posted on one of my other threads but I thought I would post it here as it seems appropriate... It's a great message!!

NEW MESSAGE FROM SANANDA
Sananda: Connect With Nature, Practice Feeling Joy and Gratitude
sananda
Beloved Lightworkers,

This day I wish to speak with you about the energies of the next few days. During the Lunar Eclipse on July 7th, there will be a Cosmic opening, a Cosmic download of the highest frequency energies that have ever rained down upon the Earth and all upon Her, and it behooves each and every one to prepare themselves by raising their frequency levels to the highest they could possibly go each day. These downloads are available for the asking, Dear Ones, so if you wish to be further activated with further Light codes and Light packages and DNA upgrades, then ask and you shall receive.

The Lunar Eclipse occurs on July 7th but the energies have already started to make their presence known within many of you. This will be a very intense time within the next two weeks or so. It is an opportune time to ensure that you are connected with Nature, that you are outdoors as much as possible, sitting next to the tree family. for the tree family is able to remove energies that need to be cleared, in a harmonious and balanced manner, and they impart, in turn, these balanced energies to their Human counterparts.

It is an exciting time to be alive upon the Earth in a physical body, but also a very challenging time, so we encourage, Beloved Lightworkers, that you are kind and good to yourselves, and each other. Try to cultivate feelings of joy and gratitude as much as possible, for in these energies you will receive one hundred percent of all the downloads that are being offered at this time, and rest assured, Dear Ones, that you will receive only that which you can safely integrate and assimilate at any given time. Do remember to ask each day for your downloads and these shall be given to you incrementally in order to facilitate grace and ease as much as possible.

To make the most of this opportune time in this next two week period until the Solar Eclipse closes this Cosmic Door, it is only important that you INTEND to receive and benefit from these energies and it shall be given unto you, but, you must have that intent. Going within, becoming still, is another very important way that will allow you to assimilate and integrate these New energies. These energies will stimulate remembrance within many of you. Be diligent with your daily hygiene, cleanse yourselves within and without. Drink pure water, at least two liters every day and sometimes you will require even more, as you are processing these energies. Eat the purest food that you are able to obtain and prepare for yourselves, for this facilitates the integration of these energies in a more graceful manner, with ease and comfort.

Feel a Golden Christ Light, a sphere of it, in your heart chakras, and visualize this as much as possible and know that as you do this, you are anchoring the Christ Consciousness within your hearts and this Consciousness will grow and expand. Many of you are already walking in Christ Consciousness in your hearts. Many of you have already purified your minds and bodies, motivations and intentions. Many of you are ready for the next step, the next phase and this next phase will soon become apparent, not just for Lightworkers, but for all of Humanity. The time of The Great Awakening is at hand.

Be at peace, Dear Ones. Practice stillness and centeredness within your Beings. Know that each of you are Loved beyond measure.

I AM Sananda

viking

http://indianinthemachine.wordpress....ices-use-them/

www.fourwinds10.com

Old 07-12-2009, 08:26 PM   #74
viking
Avalon Senior Member

‘SATAN’S DRUMMERS – THE SECRET BEAT OF EVIL’

PHOENIX JOURNAL # 9 BY ESU IMMANUEL SANANDA

I AM SANANDA. I come forth that you might be shown the way in the light of truth, for the time is at hand for the knowing. You have slept long as a civilization and as you have slept the darkness has all but consumed you and your planet.

My efforts put forth into this journal of the Phoenix (for the Phoenix is the representation of the arisal of truth after destruc*tion) is to bring you insight that you have balance in discern*ment.

DEDICATION

To MAN that ye may be able to correct your path as you acquire of the abil*ity to see of it. I, and your brothers of the higher di*mensions in the visible and invisible realms, come to bear the lamp that you might see and know. You are all children of the Creator Father God and are a magnificent por*tion of The Creation itself. You have been people of the lie unto nigh your de*struction. You must come into knowledge that you can stand against that which is consuming you. God-ness has not forsaken you—YOU have for*saken God-ness and in your ignorance have made a bed with scorpions. I of*fer unto you my hand that I might bring you home.

THIS BOOK

My efforts are to pull you into the reality of truth of evil. For that which you call sin, the errors of non-perfection in ignorance ye already bear the totality of forgiveness. Evil goes beyond that which any man can call “bad” or “heathenistic” or “immoral”. Evil is that which is so vile in contradiction to the God laws and those of The Creation that they arise from the pits of the vipers.

I have efforted at laying forth this journal in a manner which will allow you to see of that which is. You must know of the origins and the progressions and finally, you must realize that you are in the time of the reign of that energy recognized by your label,Sa*tanic source.

I have spared you naught. In the ending segment I have given you a scatter*ing of locations within your United States that you must re*alize of the preva*lence. I have spared you from naught. I have given you, only briefly, cases which can be confirmed from hard copy of Earth format—from your presses.

Your babies are being stolen from you for heinous purposes beyond that which you can com*prehend—so terrible is the horror. I ask that you read with intent to receive of the truth of this journal for you are destined to experi*ence the spread of this terror before you will be able to bring it under con*trol.

Ye shall be most cautious as you toy with what is recognized as the New Age movement. It, like Christianity, or any “movement” of lighted cause, has been infiltrated with the rituals of evil. It is the nature of the beast itself. You are existing in the time of change for you cannot go very much farther in the di*rection your civilization has chosen to travel.

You are in the time of opening of your eyes and seeing that which has come to be. You are in the time of the ancient prophecies of transition—that time within which I said I would return for mine people. I AM COME AGAIN AND I HAVE PREPARED A PLACE FOR YOU AC*CORDING TO MY PROMISE. BUT YE SHALL ASK TO ENTER IN FOR NO MAN SHALL BE DEPRIVED HIS FREE-WILL CHOICE OF DIRECTION. THESE JOUR*NALS ARE BROUGHT FORTH THAT GOD’S PROMISE OF THE WORD GOING FORTH TO THE FOUR CORNERS OF THE EARTH MIGHT BE FULFILLED. OTHER PROPHETS ARE BRING*ING FORTH ANSWERS TO THE RIDDLES OF TIME, I TRUST THAT YOU WILL SEEK THEM OUT. IF YOU ARM YOURSELVES WITH TRUTH AND KNOWLEDGE YE SHALL FIND YOUR WAY.

To have the whole you will need all of the pieces as they come forth. You must study with an open mind for ye have believed in the lies. It is not of your doing that you have believed in the lies—it is of your doing if you refuse the truth and turn not away from that which poisons you. The choice is yours, I can only lay the banquet before you, ye shall need to pick up the por*tions and partake according to your wishes. You who come into the remem*bering of me, I offer my*self as your shield and extend my hand that you not falter—or to allow you to return from the mire. That which is evil cannot en*dure within my light, for I AM THE LIGHT OF GOD AND I AM COME AGAIN. SO BE IT FOR IT IS DONE.

I AM THINE ELDER BROTHER COME TO SHOW THE WAY

I AM ESU JMMANUEL “JESUS” SANANDA, TEACHER OF GOD

SCRIBE’S NOTATION

I only ask that their words have been received in clarity for I know not of these things. I stand as with all who read these journals, in awe of the great*ness and insight brought forth. I have come to explicitly trust the truth for they give me things I know not of, and then bring me con*firmation from all corners of our own physical place.

I am so humbly grateful to be allowed to touch with the Masters. To work with them is to work within joy. In my human-ness I don’t understand—in my soul I know! I have been more blind than most, but I begin to see and under*stand more clearly each day. The traps of evil are laid before me every day in every way; but my path is cleared and the way is always opened. Please forgive any errors of human fingers for there are no errors given forth from these won*drous beings who come forth to give us assistance and show us the way through this time of in*creasing troubles.

Thank you for allowing me to pen these journals, for to us who work day and night to compile them appropriately in the midst of our own physical work of “living”, it is truly a task of love be*yond com*prehension.

I acknowledge with great gratitude the arrival of the most special of children on November 13, 1989, Andrew Colton Aton. May the light always shine from him as it does this day.

dharma

SECTION I

THE DARK SIDE

CHAPTER 1

REC. #1 SANANDA

THURSDAY, OCTOBER 26, 1989 6:58 A.M. YEAR 3, DAY 071

I, Sananda, will be in the penning of this journal. It shall re*gard the subject of Evil, Lucifer, Satan and the generally negative as*pects of the Dark Broth*erhood. Just as one of your American newspaper editors said: “Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Clause”, I must announce in the same manner: “Yes, Human*ity of Earth, there is a Satan.” Further, the concept, the en*ergy, has gained control of you as a species and caused you to disobey every Law of The Cre*ation and the very Laws of a planet which allows the orbiting en*tity to survive in balance. There*fore, periodically, she (Earth or any humanized planet), cycli*cally rebalances herself. It is usu*ally done in an ultimate shifting of poles upon the established axis. This readjusts ev*erything and allows a basic “start-over”.

Each time this occurs, the creations of Creator are readjusted, re*stationed, sorted, removed, left to endure and begin again as prim*itive minds—with a few teachers that they ultimately be*lieve to be Gods, and on and on in-finitem. Humanity grows a bit, keeps the Laws for a while for they have no choice, and then, as technology progresses, greed, lust and pleasure (Evil, my brothers), invades the very fibre of the species. Again he cycles into unbal*ance, de*struction, greedy exploitation and fi*nally, dis*aster—only the la*bels are changed; not for protection of the innocent for there are so few by that point inevolution—but rather, because the eons of “being” have changed the names on the progression of life. You shall find and recognize those energies who re-present themselves into your consciousness and you will be able to evaluate your own individual progression. Have you made the grade or have you failed the course?

The ones who graduate with honor and discipline shall be gath*ered into the higher realms, the ones who have “flunked” will be reset*tled to continue the education and some will simply go forth to abide within the actual circles of the evil recombi*nants.

Evil is much like the AIDS mutant retroviruses; it creeps into the very fibre and “DNA” structure of soul essence whereby the entity is left to destruction, illness, or cured. How many will be cured? Ah, but that is free-will choice of man——man chooses, we of the higher dimensional realms do not—we just come forth to receive of you. And you brethren who have “chosen” the path of evil shall be gathered by the evil hosts.

However, since Satan is the directly opposed realization of God-ness, you shall experience the lie in full action. Evil is “lack of truth and love”—evil cannot create but rather, can only destroy and the tools are YOU! The dark ones tempt and prod and blind the manifested conscience through all manner of ways and then in the end you are left to face the lie alone. For the human physical emotions are not left without any physi*calness at the transition. THAT, IS THE LIE! YOU WHO BECOME SERVANTS OF THE LIE ARE LEFT WITH THE DREGS THEREOF AND THE PLACES THE EVIL FORCES HAVE PREPARED FOR THEIR WORK*ERS ARE THE PLACES SEPARATED FROM LIGHTED CREATOR—INTO A VOID WHEREBY ONLY THAT WHICH YOU HAVE CREATED, IN HUMAN FORMAT, WITHIN THE SOUL ENERGY, IS LEFT FOR THE INDI*VIDUAL ENERGY TO EXPE*RIENCE. THERE ARE NONE OF THOSE WONDROUS HUMAN PLEASURES NOR SOFT BEDS AND WARM POSSESSIONS FOR THOSE ARE LEFT TO THE HUMAN EX*ISTENCE AND YOU WILL NO LONGER HAVE OF THAT SPECIAL DIMENSION OF GROWTH. IF THE HUMAN PHYSICAL FORMAT CONTINUES, IT CONTINUES IN THE DARK*NESS OF IGNORANCE FOR THE VEIL OF FOR*GETFULNESS SHALL BE DRAWN AGAIN——FOR, AS A MAN THINKS AND BELIEVES, SO HE IS!

You who struck “reincarnation” of the soul from your instruction books, shall be most abruptly confronted with your soul journey ex*ploitations. That, too, is your choice and if you have been so foolish as to believe the lies as fed unto you by other human for*mats, then so be it—you will not have grown and passed of your lessons. You who refuse to look and make consideration of possi*bilities because some church doctrine, or speaker therefor, tells you to not do so, are willing lamb victims of the worst of the evil intent. The word of truth is written within each human and guide*lines are also written within, whereby an individual can know of truth. THESE DOCUMENTS ARE COMING FORTH AS THE PHOENIX FROM THE ASHES OF THE EVIL CONFLAGRATION THAT YOU CAN BE REMINDED—THEY WILL NOT “SAVE” YOU—I WILL NOT “SAVE” YOU—WE FULFILL OUR COMMITMENT TO CREATOR AND YOU DO THE CHOOSING. I SUGGEST YOU DO SO WITH REASON AND LOGIC AS RELATIVE TO THE POS*SIBILITIES OF ACTUAL UNIVERSAL PHYSICS AND NOT HALLOWEEN HOCUS POCUS OF GHOSTS AND GOBLINS. I SPEAK OF A VERY LONG DURATION OF FURTHER PAINFUL EX*PERIENCES IF YOU MAKE THE WRONG CHOICE. YOU SEE, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS TIME OR SPACE, BUT YOU WHO CHOOSE WRONGLY BY NOT HAVING COME INTO KNOWLEDGE OF THAT FACT, ARE DES*TINED TO CONTINUE AND REPEAT OF THE ERRORS. HOW DARE YOU BE*LIEVE THAT A CREATOR WHO CAN BRING ORDER AND PERFEC*TION WITHIN ALL CRE*ATION DOES NOT HAVE THE ABILITY TO JUDGE ACCORD*INGLY. IF YOU DO NOT GROW BEYOND THE ILLUSION, YOU ARE DESTINED TO CON*TINUE WITHIN THE ILLUSION. SO BE IT.

If the words herein cause pain to some receivers of truth, I sug*gest you pay careful attention as to WHY! FACE TRUTH; EVEN THE FANTASY OF A CHRIST IN TEMPTATION OR A SEXUAL FANTASY WITH THE “VIRGIN MARY” CANNOT BE VOIDED BY BANNING OF A BOOK OR A PROJECTED PICTURE. IT IS BORN OF EVIL WITHIN THE MIND BOTH OF THE AUTHOR AND THE RECEIVERS THEREOF. HE WHO PICKETS SUCH IS AS FILLED WITH EVIL PICTURE AS IS THE ONE WHO WRITES OF SUCH. THESE, IN FACT, ARE GOOD GUIDELINES FOR MEASURING OF YOUR OWN INDIVIDUAL EVIL INTENT. IT IS A FANTASY—SO, WHERE DO YOU FIT??? THROUGH THE YEARS THE ILLU*SIONS BURST FORTH AND CLAIMS ARE MADE THAT THE “GODS” COME FORTH TO EXPE*RIENCE EARTH PHYSICAL PLEASURES WITH HUMANS. THE AB*SURDITY OF SUCH A CLAIM IS STUPID BEYOND BELIEF THAT EVEN PRIMITIVE MAN SHOULD ACKNOWLEDGE SUCH RIDICU*LOUS TRIPE. GOD IS LIGHT AND EVEN YOUR NON-THINKING BRAINS CAN TELL YOU THAT GOD IS NOT EVEN IN HAVING OF YOUR SILLY APERTURES AND PROTRUSIONS. GOD HAS, NOR NEEDS, NO PHYSICAL RE*STRICTIONS.

YOU ARE MADE IN THE IMAGE OF GOD! THAT MEANS, HU*MANS, THAT YOU ARE LIGHT ENERGY OF UNENDING SOUL LIFE! IT MOST CERTAINLY HAS NAUGHT TO DO WITH PHYSI*CAL MANIFESTATION OR RESTRICTIVE FLESH PRISONS, NO MATTER HOW WELL CREATED AND MANIFESTED. YOU ARE CREATED IN THE IM*AGE OF CREATOR!

Let me give you a few synonyms for “image”: imitation of the form of a per*son or thing, the optical form reflected, as in a micro*scope, an illusionary form, something not actually visibly present, apparition, mental picture,soul, an idea, fantasy, concept, im*pression and on and on and on. Therefore, the BODY of physical matter is not reincarnated; THE SOUL ESSENCE (IMAGE OF GOD) IS REINCARNATED AND MAKE NO MISTAKE OTHERWISE FOR YOUR DESTINY DEPENDS UPON THE KNOWL*EDGE OF THAT VERY TRUTH—YOU HAVE LIVED THE LIE FAR TOO LONG, DEAR BROTHERS.

As you read these truths, be gentle and caring of yourselves and move on*ward; be more caring of those ones you will realize are ac*tually ones of evil—yours is to discern, not sit in judgment thereof. You must come to realize the evil, despise the evil; but ye must LOVE of the sinner. You cannot hope to heal evil until you can look at it and recognize that which it is. You must confront it just as any problem; you cannot solve any prob*lem until you know there is a problem and what it is in truth. And, always, recogni*tion begins with JUDGMENT OF SELF! “JUDGMENT” MEANS THE CAREFUL CONSIDERATION AND EVALUATION, WITH CONCLUSION OF OPINION, REGARDING A SPECIFIC THING OR ACTION! Now, you can play with the word all you wish in your New Age games of choose and meditate but in actu*ality “discernment” and “judgment” mean the same—”love” and “hate” have no meaning whatsoever except for the emotion felt within the heartplace.

Man gets his physical form, draped in riches, before an audience of blind sheep and cries: “Love”—and he is the very expression of the intent of the lie itself. He sets not himself above; if he were in truth he would dwell in the hovel and place those he claims to “love” and who are in need, pain, homeless and hungry into his houses and sit them to his table while he would go with*out——THAT IS LOVE!

It is as with the word “christian” which has nothing to do with Christ! Cru*sades and inquisitions have absolutely nothing to do with Christ. Arrogance and revenge have nothing to do with Christ. Would Christ dwell within your inner heartplace? Or, would the Christ be most saddened at what he finds within thy being? Are you one within whom the Christ would find a pleasant and safe place of shelter? Are you even willing to peer within and love thi*neself and yet confront the displeasing qualities within? There are mil*lions who attend “Christian churches” ev*ery day and especially on Sundays, who are not the least bit willing to allow Christ within nor offer him a special place of safety and shelter.

Conversely, there are millions of Hindus, Buddhists, Muslims, Jews, atheists, and agnostics who are willing to bear that very trial. Therefore, naught in the writings should offend the lat*ter group—I TRUST THERE IS MUCH THAT WILL OFFEND THE FORMER. SO BE IT! YE OFFEND THE CHRIST DEFINITION BY YOUR SELF-PRO*CLAIMED FOOLISH*NESS. NAUGHT WHICH YOU PRO*CLAIM IN THY ACTIONS, WOULD BE DONE BY THE CHRIST BEING. YOU WHO CLAIM TO BE THE BEARERS OF LIGHT AND CON*TINUE IN THE BREAKING OF THE LAWS OF CREATOR AND CREATION—EVEN AS WRITTEN IN YOUR SO-CALLED “HOLY” BOOKS, ARE NOT OF CHRIST. YOU CAN CLAIM JESUS AS YOUR OWN AND CONTINUE YOUR LAW BREAKING AND YOU ARE NOT CLAIMED BY THE CHRIST—BET*TER GET YOUR WHO CLAIMS WHO IN OR*DER. YOU CAN CHOOSE TO CLAIM THE CHRIST PATH BUT IF YOU FOLLOW NOT THE PATH, IN THE ENDING THE CHRIST MAKES THE CHOICE AS TO WHO SHALL ABIDE WITH HIM IN GOD’S REALMS—NOT YOU! FOR THE CHRIST ENTITY HAS GROWN AND SEES THAT WHICH IS WITHIN THE SOUL AND LISTENS NOT TO THE WORDS UPON THE MOUTH. ACTIONS ARE JUDGED BY THAT WHICH IS WITHIN THE SOUL DESIRE—NOT THAT WHICH SIMPLY MAKES A CONGREGA*TION OF IGNORANT MORE ABUNDANT. GRACE OF THE CREATOR IS THAT FINAL EVALUATION WHICH HANDS OUT YOUR INDIVIDUAL TICKET TO HIS DWELLING PLACES—FORGET IT NOT!

Further, in your reception of this writing, know that there is not gender in*volved—no male or female. The term HE is simply a gram*matical definition as acceptable to your dictionary as des*ignation of simplicity. No “girls” or “boys” to cast blame one against an*other—to each his own! Also, it is most difficult to discern the gender of a snake but you can identify a serpent by its covering and the sounds it produces. Refrain from your foolish arguments of no merit for you are only postponing your truth while you struggle to remain within the physical lie.

Check within—have you made a pact with the devil? YES, YOU PROB*ABLY HAVE! YOU ARE AS ADDICTED TO THE LIE AS MAN CAN BE*COME. LOOK AROUND YOU MOST CAREFULLY. WHAT DO YOU ENJOY? WHAT DO YOU USE AS WEAPONS? ARE YOU WILLING TO SIMPLY TURN AWAY AND CAST THE MATERIAL THINGS ASIDE—COMPLETELY? ARE YOU IN INDECI*SION ABOUT IT? OH YES, YOU ARE TRAPPED AND ADDICTED UNTO THE LIE! GOOD? BAD? NO! POOR JUDGMENT AND ADDICTION—FOR YOU CANNOT TAKE ANY OF THOSE THINGS WITH YOU WHEN YOU GO TO THE HAPPY HUNTING GROUND IN THE SKY! THIS DOES NOT SAY—”DROP IT ALL AND GO EXPERIENCE ANOTHER’S TRUTH”, IT DOES SAY THAT YOU HAD BETTER BE WILLING, READY AND ABLE TO DO SO WITHOUT REMORSE NOR EVEN LOOKING BACK! AGAIN—LOOK WITHIN AT THY HEART INTENT.

I give most special protection and love unto this scribe. I fur*ther ask that you who read, ask for light and love to replace the evil that will lurk over your shoulder and prod you to cast this aside as garbage. Demand, at onset, that all dark energies remove themselves in the name of Creator Source and Light and you will soon begin to perceive in truth instead of twilight vi*sion. Or, is your addiction too attached to allow such possi*bilities of insight? To each his own choices. If you petition in truth for vision; so shall it be given.

This is most difficult for the scribe to put to paper for with the subject of evil, so comes the evil energy. It becomes most physi*cally difficult and emotion*ally traumatic and therefore, we have placed this journal seventh in the writ*ing series of docu*ments. She only need realize we are in the protection but she must be somewhat left without physical life harassment and spend much time in communion with me. You have no concept as to the energy and power, along with total confusion and bombardment of an entity when the energies of evil collide with the energies of the Christ and that is exactly what this journal is about. Per*haps you might re*fer to it as a prelude to Armaged*don! I HAVE JUST MADE AN AWESOME STATEMENT! STUNNING INDEED, DO NOT PASS IT UNTIL YOU PERCEIVE THE TRUTH OF IT!

Every attempt has been made to sway this scribe, from withdraw*ing support, friends, ridicule, harassment, pleading, offers of per*sonal greatness, personal physical fulfillment to threatened assas*sination and finally to the act itself. She has somehow plodded through with our beloved ones who stand as strong in the wake of the blast. But this mission is most difficult, painful and terri*fying. These ones end up as enemies of the “churches”, the trig*ger men of the CIA, FBI, government, mili*tary, economists and all who would keep you in the lie. Be gra*cious and protect them as you come into the presence of this ma*terial for the proof of the words will be coming soon enough, for the proof shall come from thehigher dimensions and shall not longer be dis*counted.

If you choose to believe me not, in these matters, I suggest you look carefully at the evidence brought forth from your very own density; look at the Satanic practices—even now more organized and affecting your own babies in pre-schools across your na*tions. This evil manifestation influences every life on earth to some degree. By his own thrust, the master of this deceit has dis*counted his own existence that he be shrouded as a thought pattern; which he is, but a most real one indeed. Your churches have underestimated him and allowed his spokesmen right into the pulpits to speak among the wondrous songs to God and Light. Oh yes, Satan is most surely alive and abundantly thriv*ing on planet Earth!

And you who have denied the supernatural presence of Satan or of God for that matter—what of you? Have you perhaps re*placed that supernatural be*lief by placing it in other supernatural phenomenon—psychic fortune telling, mystic philosophies, the daily as*trologer, etc? I do not denounce as invalid any of those “tools”, but that is all they are at best—”tools”; they are not an “end”. Further, depending upon whether you allow the Christ or Satan within, it is to whom you give the power of YOUR “tools”. Further, when you relinquish unto any entity you are headed for disaster. No energy of the Christ or God Light asks for YOU, but only that you share. Satan will fill you with de*monic possession in the twinkling of an eye. God never usurps your free-will choice for it was He who gave it unto you.

Further, God of Light never “punishes”—there is no need for such in actuality. God and The Creation gave forth the Laws thereof—you may keep them or break of them. However, if you keep unto them you are blessed with won*drous things, if you break of them—ye stand in accusation of yourself and the evil computer within will see to punishment. It will not be some goblin from within the draperies—you will work it out with that one with whom you made your pact—wittingly or unwittingly. IT IS TIME, BROTHERS, TO STOP BLAMING GOD! Hurricane Hugo blew the sea upon the just and the un*just—THE CREATION IS! NO MORE AND NO LESS.

Dharma, you are in need of a break please. We shall get this be*hind us as quickly as possible that we might move onward into other matters. We shall give a view of that which man has done to this beloved planet and how she cannot longer continue in the destruc*tion. It is not in punishment, it is just to allow knowledge of “how it is”. I must commune with you in quiet other than at this keyboard for you are most upset. I give unto you peace, chela—un*wind a bit and we shall resume at a later sitting.

I DO PLACE MINE SEAL UPON THESE WORDS AS THE TRUTH WHICH THEY ARE—LET NO MAN MAKE THE ERROR OF CAST*ING THEM ASIDE. I AM THAT ONE FOR WHOM YOU HAVE WAITED AND I STRONGLY SUGGEST YOU HEAR ME THROUGH. SELAH! FOR AS I WARNED YOU, AND THOSE WHO CAME BE*FORE ME GAVE PROPHESY, IT SHALL BE AS SO WRITTEN. SO IT SHALL BE.

I AM SANANDA OF GOD.

http://fourwinds10.com/journals/pdf/J009.pdf

viking
Old 07-23-2009, 04:29 PM   #75
viking
Avalon Senior Member

The Time is Near.

4/11/02 to 5/11/02 - Esu “Jesus” Sananda

Peace be with you. Esu present in Radiance and in Service to the Father, and unto The Creation, and for the greater benefit of man.

I gave you the signal and you responded. Thank you. Listen, please, scribe, for that signal, for at such a time I need for you to write what I give to you. Time is short, and many people are petitioning of me for Guidance. It is my sacred responsibility to answer their petitions.

I come to you this day to speak about the final hour. How may I speak in such terms as “final”?

By this term I mean that your world is divided, turbulent, violent; man is beset against man. And yet there are others on your place who are feeling the Lighted frequency increase that brings about Peace, Gratitude, Compassion, and yes, Love.

May these two divergently opposed forces live side-by-side forever? It has been so, up until now—and yet I tell you that a separation is imminent.

I do NOT say that tomorrow, at such and such a time, something will happen.

I AM saying that soon, by OUR counting, there shall be a reckoning. This is not something to be fearful of, but rather, it is something to be excited about, to look forward to, to rejoice about.

God IS in His Heaven—of that you may be sure! And the conflict that is occurring on your place is witnessed by MANY, including the very Host of God.

Why do I not bring a stop to the madness? Because the hour of my return has not yet come.

Has it not been written in your Bibles that there shall be no peace? There is such conflict not only in the Middle East, but in other regions around your world—so much so that your planet is about to explode into a global conflict that shall inflame continents.

God shall protect His people, wherever they may be—of that you may be sure.

I am close, indeed, to your planet. Michael is with me. Gabriel is with me. Other faithful trusted friends of the Host are with me.
Esu “Jesus” Sananda

ESU “JESUS” SANANDA

This reproduction is from an actual photograph taken on June 1, 1961 in Chichen Itza, Yucatan, by one of thirty archaeologists working in the area at the time. Esu Sananda appeared in visible, tangible body and permitted his photograph to be taken.

Seek Peace. Seek Love. Seek Compassion. For that which you seek, that which you hold in your hearts, you shall find!

Those who CHOOSE conflict shall know only conflict.

Seek the path of Service leading to Joy. The separation SHALL occur, and those of Service and Love and Compassion shall know Heaven-on-Earth, forever.

Will this Heaven-on-Earth be on this same Earth, or on a parallel planet of Earth? Ah—the master story-teller never reveals the ending of the story before its time!

Suffice it to say that God’s people shall be rewarded for their selfless years of Service 100-fold, beyond their ability to even comprehend at this time. That is the promise for Service, from the Father.

The temporary, passing, material world in which you find yourselves now is but a fleeting blink of an eye. What loving Father would reward a loving child with a cut flower that but wilts in a day? Nay, the loving Father would create a garden of flowers that shall bloom season after season to provide joy for the child for years and years and years. Such is the nature of reward in the Heavens.

Think not in your limited, tiny little boxes. Even those who think in terms of NESARA, in terms of caches of gold, are so very limiting of the Father in His Glory. If you could create a forest in all of its splendor, in the blink of an eye, what need have you of worthless printed debt-notes?

Come now, my people—broaden your horizons, open your eyes, THINK!

God has never asked you to Serve without reward. But I tell you surely that SERVICE IS ITS OWN REWARD. For selfless Service is the highest calling a being may have; and answering that call to Serve is honored by the Host with such gratitude as you cannot imagine.

I SERVE WITH BROTHERS AND SISTERS OF LIGHT FROM MANY REALMS, MANY PLANETS. THEY ALL COME IN SERVICE TO YOU, THEIR YOUNGER BROTHERS AND SISTERS. THEY SERVE—DAY IN, DAY OUT, DAY IN, DAY OUT—SELFLESSLY, KNOWING THAT SERVICE IS THE ONE TRUE CALLING THAT BENEFITS THE WHOLE OF THE CREATION.

You, the younger brothers and sisters, are connected to God and The Creation. As you grow, so grows the Whole. ALL is connected to ALL. It simply is a Truth that your Elder Brothers understand fully.

As you, too, grow in your dimensional awareness, you, too, shall seek Service for the benefit of your younger, less mature brothers and sisters.

But the call for Service that is coming shall be a call for Service to brothers and sisters of Light, who do not dwell in Darkness, who do not wish to kill one another—but rather, who wish to benefit, also, the whole of Creation on the Earth, which shall be a paradise and a Light unto the whole of Creation.

MARK MY WORDS, FOR THEY SHALL COME TO PASS IN YOUR LIFETIME!

Be at peace and KNOW that we are close. We see. We know well that which is transpiring in the back rooms of the White House, in Peking, in London. ALL is known to us, and ALL shall be revealed. Those who have been traitors to mankind shall feel the sting of that treachery.

YOU OF GOD’S PEOPLE—AND LET ME BE VERY CLEAR ON THIS: I DO NOT SPEAK OF GOD’S PEOPLE AS CHRISTIANS OR OF THE CHRISTIAN FAITH, I SPEAK OF ALL OF GOD’S PEOPLE, WHATEVER COLOR OR WHATEVER RELIGION YOU MAY BE—IF YOU HAVE SERVED YOUR FELLOW MAN IN HONOR, WITH COMPASSION, AND WITH LOVE IN YOUR HEART, WITH THE INTENT OF SERVICE, YOU SHALL BE RECOGNIZED AND REWARDED AS ONE OF GOD’S PEOPLE.

STOP THE IGNORANT FOOLISHNESS OF LIMITING WHAT GOD MAY DO OR HOW GOD MAY VIEW HIS PEOPLE. THIS IS GOD’S CREATION. DO NOT LIMIT HIM BECAUSE YOU ARE LIMITED!

Love God with all your mind and all your heart and all your being, for God so loves you with all of His.

You each shall come to know the Days of Light. For the Days of Light shall bring with them such glory, such grandeur, such splendor, such joy as you cannot imagine. Rejoice that God is in His Heaven and God’s people will be united and recognized and rewarded for their Service.

Be at peace and know that certain actions and events MUST play themselves out on the Universal Playing Field.

May the Day of Light find you in the Light, and not in the Darkness. Ponder these words and act upon them. Now is not the time for laziness or half-hearted measures. I would have you hot or cold, not lukewarm!

You are loved beyond measure.

Go in peace this day, for I am close. I am Esu, returned as Sananda, meaning One With God. Let not names cause confusion, but rather, let the overall concept shed Light, for ALL is Light!

4/17/02 - Esu “Jesus” Sananda

Esu present in Radiance and Service.

There is a Great Awareness opening in the minds of those within the military and secret circles of clandestine activities. That Awareness is expanding into seeing other possibilities than the ones that are being put forth by those of limited thinking within the power structure of your country. It is causing conflict within the hearts and minds of those in the military and clandestine circles, for there is an increasing awareness that much could be handled differently, more effectively, more peacefully. And thus, you have a division taking place, even at the highest levels of government.

Those who seek to destroy, who utilize others’ resources and others’ lives in service to self—over RESOURCES—shall themselves BE BETRAYED by those closest to them. This betrayal shall lead to additional conflict.

That which is on the political horizon does not bode well for ANY WHO MEAN HARM TO OTHERS, OR WHO MEAN TO BRING CONTROL UPON THE HEADS OF THE PEOPLE.

It is only through thoughtful, peaceful intent toward resolution and LIVING TOGETHER IN HARMONY that solutions will be found.

Peace shall be “sought” by those meaning war, and no peace will be found. But the war shall circle back upon them, for thus is the Law of Return.

You will receive less and less and less news. There shall be more controls put in place to prevent information from flowing to the people. Even those in high political circles will not know what is truly taking place, and this will lead to further confusion, because the whitewash lies that will be put forth to cover the truth will be exposed for the whitewash lies that they are, and trust will be further eroded.

It is only when those in political circles do the right thing, for the betterment and peaceful evolution of the whole, that progress will truly be made.

The enemies of peace are well armed. They shall strike at places and in manners not foreseen, except by your most exceptional viewers. Those strikes will cut deep and will paralyze many with fear.

Fear MUST be overcome, for the enemies of peace and prosperity shall, in the end, know NO VICTORY. Theirs shall be a painful destruction. Those who they thought were friends shall become enemies.

God’s people must hold strong in their faith, for the hour will look most bleak before the dawn, and yet the dawn shall surely come. Pray for Guidance and that your country’s leaders be shown the way.

But I may tell you now: they will not listen. They are head-strong. They know best.

They do NOT know best because they are compromised. They are greedy. And they are moving into other countries for the wrong reasons—and not the reasons being put forth—and it is obvious to the more conscious of your people.

Killing for oil is wrong—period! As you strip your planet of her resources, she shall soon turn to bite the hand that has been raised against her.

Oil shall not serve well for much longer because technologies exist which make oil obsolete. Those in the power circles know this and fear this fact, and tremble in the knowledge that one day their empires shall crumble. And crumble they shall!

Those who have been first shall be last, and those who have been last shall be first.

The people of America must wise-up, and they must wise-up not by seeking their instruction on the television screens of the world, but by listening to their own hearts and minds.

I petition all of God’s people to pray for Guidance and pray for Peace, for your world is on the threshold of great destruction.

I am Esu Immanuel Sananda. Heed these words of warning. Salu.

4/21/02 - Esu “Jesus” Sananda

Peace, peace, peace. Esu present in Light and in Service. Let there be no question about WHO I serve, for I serve God and The Creation, in Radiance.

There are those who come in sheep’s clothing who are wolves devouring the resources of God’s trusting people, and those wolves in sheep’s clothing, known as your preachers and false ministers of the doctrinal churches, shall be held to account for their falsifying and misrepresenting of my words.

It is a time when all masks shall be torn away, and the masks of your political leaders are being shown even this day for what they are—a false front. The people of the world grow very tired of the lies. In America, anger is growing among the people, for it is OBVIOUS they are being lied to by the politicians, lied to by the media, lied to by their church leaders.

It is not wise to lie to the American people, for they are a unique people. Is it any wonder that your vice-president hides? The lack of decisive action by your nation in the Middle East is fueling the flames of hatred among the rest of the nations of the world. America shall feel the sting of that hatred for showing the world such cowardice and lack of leadership.

There are choices that are being made by the arrogant few, and those arrogant few shall reap ten-fold the consequences of their poor and dishonorable choices.

There shall be a uniting among the Arab world, the likes of which the world has never seen. The Islamic community shall be of one mind, one voice, one goal—to strike at the heart of the beast, which America has come to represent. And Israel will not be immune from those reprisals.

The cries for peace shall go unheard, ignored by those who cling to power as they continue to fail, decision after decision, while the people grow more deeply discontented with the deception, which will become more apparent with each passing day, each passing week, and each passing month.

Your Congressional leaders are traitors who have sold their very souls, and the American people feel powerless. The voice of the American people shall not be silenced. Greater and greater restrictions shall “come down” in an effort to “get the public under control”, which will lead to greater and greater discontent, and greater distrust for the democratic process.

This distrust and anger shall continue to build, and will lead to some very destructive and foolish acts by those who see no other way. This will result in yet greater controls and restrictions, which will lead to greater resentment and anger among the people.

And in the meantime, the arrogant few shall line their pockets more fully, and work ceaselessly at further stripping the world’s oil reserves, so that they may maintain their failing dynasties. And fail they shall.

When it is said that the hour is darkest before the dawn, it is A TRUTH. But the dawn shall come, and shall bring with it NEW HOPE, NEW FAITH, NEW TRUST.

God’s people have nothing to fear. Hold strong and keep your faith. Those who would use, abuse, and control God’s people shall live to see the day that those choices will be publicly known for the foolhardy choices that they are. And those world leaders making these arrogant, destructive, controlling choices shall be viewed historically with disdain, and they shall be laughed at for the fools they are.

But it shall be HINDSIGHT that brings about this awareness, for in the present time the people are fearful, and they know not what to do to stop the madness. The madness originates in your governmental houses, and the madness runs deep.

We are in the time of chaos. But there shall ultimately be order out of chaos. For in God’s Universe, there is order. It is only on planets such as this one, in transition between dimensions, that Evil hangs on for dear life and takes as many lives with it as it can, on it’s way down.

God’s people shall be sorted from the chaff, and there shall be peace and glory and love and balance. Of that you may be sure.

I am Esu Immanuel Sananda. Salu.

5/11/02 - Esu “Jesus” Sananda

Peace be with you. Esu present in Radiance and in Service, as always.

Be gentle with yourselves as you witness the world around you turned upside down by the foolhardy men in positions of power. Their worlds are crumbling around them, and they see it not. They shall see it soon enough.

We shall come within closer proximity to you of the faithful on the surface of the planet with each passing day. You will begin to feel our Presence, our Guidance, our Love, as we tell you to “be patient” a while longer.

Those who have served faithfully shall inherit eternal life, a life filled with service and glory, like no other.

The challenges faced by those serving at this time are greater than the challenges faced by man throughout history—for your world is unique unto itself, as are you, beloved humans. You are loved greatly. You will not be misled by us.

Ask for your answers and they will be clearly given—directly to you, if you will but listen for the answer. Trust in your own Guidance. Do not give your power into the hands of others. It is a time when all of you should begin to hear clearly from we of the Host—if you will but listen. ASK AND IT SHALL BE ANSWERED. KNOCK AND IT SHALL BE OPENED UNTO YOU.

These messages shall be given in this manner for a while longer. Then it shall be up to you each, individually.

Know that you have not been abandoned on some mad world. You are not alone—and you never have been. You have more help available now than you can possibly imagine, if you will but ask. It is that man feels insignificant, unworthy.

You are worthy. You are significant.

It is always greatest to ask on behalf of another—but you may also ask for self. If you need Guidance, ask for Guidance, and matters will be clarified for you. But you must learn to listen. For what purpose is there in asking if you do not listen to the response? Universal questions may be answered universally, through receivers such as this, in public messages that apply to the many. But you are each unique unto yourselves. Certain communications and lessons may only be given privately, directly, quietly, clearly, to you—within yourself. So please, hone those listening skills so that you may hear us DIRECTLY!

Trust that you shall be given a response to your questions.

But always be on your guard for the Dark ones, for you must ask with all your heart and soul that God respond—and you shall have your Lighted answer. Never be afraid to ask WHO IT IS who is answering you. Listen carefully to the response: Is there hesitation? Is the answer not clear? Then be cautious.

THOSE OPERATING FROM THE LIGHT WILL NEVER HESITATE TO RESPOND TO A REQUEST FOR IDENTIFICATION. AND THOSE OPERATING FROM THE LIGHT WILL NOT CHANGE THEIR ANSWER ONCE IDENTIFIED. ONCE IDENTIFIED CLEARLY, YOU MAY TRUST THAT YOU ARE HEARING FROM LIGHTED SOURCE. AND THEN IT IS THE BETTER PART OF WISDOM TO LISTEN TO THAT GUIDANCE!

WE ARE COMING UPON A TIME WHEN YOU EACH MUST HEAR FOR SELVES, FOR IT IS NOT TRULY UP TO ANOTHER TO RECEIVE MESSAGES FOR YOU. YOU ARE EACH RESPONSIBLE. AND THAT RESPONSIBILITY WILL FALL TO SELF IN THE NEAR FUTURE, AND THEN IT SHALL BE UP TO YOU!

You have long been told that this shall be a time of false prophets and false messengers, and it is so. But it was never told to you that you would not be shown the way, that your prayers would not be answered. Some of you still need to hear a response to your prayers in this manner, and so it is given to you—freely, openly.

The Father knows what you need. Trust in God.

I am Esu Sananda and I leave you in our Father’s Light.

http://www.wisdomoftherays.com/02-4-11.html

viking