Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Australia and New Zealand

Notices

Old 09-22-2008, 10:59 AM   #76
Gifts
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Australian Ground Crew Members?

grr to not using spell check - i meant conference.
Gifts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 02:00 PM   #77
eleveneleven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gifts View Post
Hi from Qld.

eleveneleven - love the nic - i see 11:11 too, though still havent worked out what it means.

Im thinking of going to the nexus conderence on the sunshine coast - is there one in Brisbane?

Hey Gifts, if you are interested this is the 11:11 website http://www.nvisible.com/
Old 09-24-2008, 01:42 AM   #78
Genevieve
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks eleveneleven for the link to that site!!

Whilst I have always been aware that nothing happens by chance - this has been more than a gentle reminder of that.

Ever since digital displays became the norm (in my teens) i have always been struck by 11:11 - it seemed to jump out at me everywhere - and still does to this day. I used to mention it to my parents , then partner etc and ended up telling myself to be reasonable but then i always wondered why 10:10 didnt affect me that way - or 12:12?

I had NO idea there was even ONE other person that felt this phenomenon and once again i thank you for bringing this to my awareness.

So much to learn - so little time - and so many paths to decipher.

This is exactly the reason for this incredible revolutionary (for want of a better word) forum. Letting each of us find our own truth so we can resonate as one.

Words cannot express the admiration, respect and love i feel for the wonderful souls Bill and Kerry for setting up the framework within which this can happen.
Genevieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 07:44 AM   #79
Tez
Retired Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darcman View Post
Yo from Byron.........................what with our allegiance to the US by going to Iraq. and American air bases out in our deserts, is anywhere safe in Oz??....................... What with our government forcing us to disarm ourselves after the Port Arthur massacre, can’t help but feel like a sitting duck here.
Subsequently..........................
Dont panic
Darcman
Hi Darcman, hadn't read this post prior to having somewhat similar thoughts myself, posted it today, seems like we are a land in Limbo somewhat........ with total silence about how we stand in Oz - maybe it's for the seat of NWO.

Tez
Tez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 10:02 AM   #80
Nyssa
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleveneleven View Post
Nyssa, it also occured to me just yesterday, that an easy was to create underground living would be to bury one, or a series of shipping containers with ventalation set up. One could create a number of rooms that way.
Mark Eagle Eye's said that it's a bit of a concern as to whether they're strong enough to burry. You have to reinforce them, and even then it's a risk.

Also, due to disturbances with the magnetic field of the earth, metal may become really magnetic and things may fly across the room...I don't know how likely this is, but that's what I was told. I know there are people that have used them though, and we're thinking of using them to burry supplies in, tools and stuff, seperate to our living area. So it's a thought.

Good to keep the ideas flowing though, and like I said, we're probably going to use them, just not to live in.

On a side note, we finally sold our house today! I'm looking forward being a lot more prepared now that we can buy our land and start getting seriously ready.

The more interviews I read/listen to on Camalot, the more anxious I get about being ready! I just listened to George Green...I hope Australia is less effected than America, I'm not ready yet!!!

Nyssa.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 03:24 PM   #81
bowspearer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tez View Post
Hi Darcman, hadn't read this post prior to having somewhat similar thoughts myself, posted it today, seems like we are a land in Limbo somewhat........ with total silence about how we stand in Oz - maybe it's for the seat of NWO.

Tez
Judging by the latest George Green interview, it's a haven for the inner circle at the very least.
bowspearer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 10:10 AM   #82
Global Nomad
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Australian Ground Crew Members?

Hey Nyssa, Couldn't you dig a hole for either a ex shipping crate - or the dome idea http://www.domaindomes.com.au/ and if you really want to be overkill (as you say probably quite rightly so that the crate couldn't stand the weight ... Couldn't you simply pour some concrete over it ? Once it's set you'd be right yes ?
It's extreme but maybe that would be the safest way to go ... But what do I know I'm a musician. I sometimes WISH I had experience in house building for this exact reason.
Global Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 10:34 AM   #83
vesta
Avalon Senior Member

Hi folks,

just a thought but if you are interested in alternate building techniques you can check out the ANZUS home tours for your area.......... most of us that have opened our homes for these tours are looking to build in a more sustainable method and are also aspiring to leaving a far smaller footprint when we do leave this plane.......

I have been invited into some wonderful homes in the past - some of which have been earth-covered homes that are partially/fully dug into hillsides and then back filled after some waterproof membrane has been put into place in order to prevent water seepage into the rooms. I guess it depends how much assistance, time & $$$ you have available to get it all happening NOW!!!

ADL Hills are amazing - you go for a drive and see these little puffs of smoke coming out of the top of hillsides, you guessed it a home in the hill and all you see is a few inches of chimney.....and that's only if it's in use!

NSW, there are plenty of similar homes and that's the entire length of the state. You just need to be aware and start looking for small signs of these amazing abodes.

VIC, there are several significant areas of housing that fit the bill.

Blessings,

Vesta.
vesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 06:32 AM   #84
Nyssa
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Global Nomad View Post
Hey Nyssa, Couldn't you dig a hole for either a ex shipping crate - or the dome idea http://www.domaindomes.com.au/ and if you really want to be overkill (as you say probably quite rightly so that the crate couldn't stand the weight ... Couldn't you simply pour some concrete over it ? Once it's set you'd be right yes ?
It's extreme but maybe that would be the safest way to go ... But what do I know I'm a musician. I sometimes WISH I had experience in house building for this exact reason.
Yeah, I think that you could. As long as the crate held the weight of the concrete while it set. But, a shipping container is small, hard to live in for a few months - let alone a few years...I don't know how long it will be, depends on where you are.

I have no real building experience, but the more you talk to people who do, the more of a handle you get on it. In the beginning I had no idea, but interest in a subject makes it really easy to learn about it.

I've had over a year to adjust to the idea now, and it doesn't seem freaky or extreme to me now, just outside social acceptance and consciousness. Hey, I'm an artist, so I'm no better off than you! That said, I'm not in a bad position either.

I just watched this documentry called "Garbage Warrior". Great film about completely self sustaining housing, absolutely brillant, whether you want a UG or not, this is worth a watch.

Nyssa.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 09:26 PM   #85
vesta
Avalon Senior Member

Hi folks,

Michael Reynolds is an eco warrior of the finest spirit and I have been interested in housing designs for yrs.

That said so many councils have issues approving structures that aren't 'standard' construction it is just too much of a challenge for most of us!

I recommend that movie Nyssa and also there's a movie called 'Peak Oil' that I suggest you watch if you can find it - it's certainly not sold in K-Mart or Big W and u can't rent it from too many video shops but it's worth hunting down - I took the other half and kids along to see it and they walked out pale with all the info contained about what life could become!

Set up your homes for as much self-sufficiency as you'll be able to maintain from the beginning is all I'll say to you all!!!

Blessings,

Vesta.
Old 09-28-2008, 11:20 PM   #86
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Yo from Byron.

. What with our government forcing us to disarm ourselves after the Port Arthur massacre, can’t help but feel like a sitting duck here.

Dont panic
Darcman
For anyone who is interested in how Martin Bryant was framed Nexus published really good articles in three parts on The Port Arthur Massacre. You will need Adobe reader to open the links. I know for some people researching into the NWO is a distraction. We should be def. focusing more of our time on raising our vibrational energies to higher frequencies however these articles are a really good read if you are concerned about our own issues in Australia.

http://www.nexusmagazine.com/index.p...d=29&Itemid=71

http://www.nexusmagazine.com/index.p...d=28&Itemid=71

http://www.nexusmagazine.com/index.p...oc_view&gid=27
Reunite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 12:22 AM   #87
mysticphoebos
Avalon Senior Member

Hi fellow Aussies,

Just throw in my two cents worth, Im from Sydney and in the last few years had a really bad feeling about the place, I had dreams of friggin tidal waves going over the Harbour Bridge etc, anyway Im not nuts but had to follow my intuition, I grabbed the kids and Mrs, threw in a hundred k plus job, sold the house and moved to SA to a remote area in the Flinders Ranges, I don't know what it is but my soul feels better for it, I would not have done it I guess if it was not for my little ones, I just had a voice that kept nagging saying get the hell out. I have told my brother, sisters etc, I told them to get out, they feel ok staying, probably think Im nuts, anyway thats my story.

And by the way the LibLab government are illuminati controlled turds.

Cheers.
mysticphoebos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 11:43 AM   #88
vesta
Avalon Senior Member

Hi MP,

I love the Flinders and if you're at the nthn end think you're very lucky to be enjoying the lifestyle that goes with the area.

We have enjoyed camping throughout Wilpena, Leigh Creek and Arkaroola areas. Have also stayed with friends out at the test range to your west..... again a different lifestyle choice but interesting!

My belief is that we'll each be told were we need to be and get ourselves there as we can best do so. Perhaps your extended family need to be where they are in order to fulfil their life agreement/contract. I'm sure if you feel as positive as you do about your move that it has been the right one for you and yours.

Perhaps you are the lighthousekeeper for that area???

Blessings,

Vesta.
Old 09-30-2008, 11:51 PM   #89
nOslaves
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Yo from Byron.

Not sure if anyone has google earthed our Canberra capital and noticed the sign of the Illuminati at capital hill, note the eye of the pyramid seems to be that water feature at parliament... what with our allegiance to the US by going to Iraq. and American air bases out in our deserts, is anywhere safe in Oz??
We have uranium / coal in our soils, a big commoditie for the US, Russia, China etc. What with our government forcing us to disarm ourselves after the Port Arthur massacre, can’t help but feel like a sitting duck here.
Subsequently....
I’m thinking more in lines with Kevin Costner’s movie "Water World" and getting on a boat and riding the tide out to NZ or Tas. prefer to take my chances against mother nature than hanging out in towns where civil unrest could run striffe

Mad keen sailor prefering to get off the main land with open water crewing experiance, would prefer to try my luck on the ocean. any one looking for smart crew and heading to land that sounds more viable hook me up.
Jack off all trades, many years of martial art experiance, a firm believer that we create our own reality.
However still trying to promote a colourful future by projecting positive thoughts, just a little concerned about continuning them here in Oz.

Dont panic
Darcman
Hi Darcman, i am am thinking along these lines as well, so much so i sold my house have been building my own sail boat for the last year and a half. Almost ready to launch, maybe a couple of weeks. It's a 31 foot catamaran. Only trouble is i dont know how to sail. Ha ha. Thats not completely true, never sailed of shore. I have google earthed to many hours of east coast Aus, Tas Have a few places in mind. and also have contacts in the New Zealand sailing community. I have sent you a pm give us a call i am just down the road from Byron.

nOslaves
nOslaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 04:57 AM   #90
mysticphoebos
Avalon Senior Member

The NWO population Terrorists are at it again.

http://www.news.com.au/adelaidenow/s...13-910,00.html

This country has had a gut full of this stupidity, no wonder everyone is talking revolution, a peaceful one I hope.
mysticphoebos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 02:41 AM   #91
vesta
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Australian Ground Crew Members? re Bill Deagle Interview 5 Oct08

Hi all,

just thought I'd let you know that the interview by Kerry & Bill R with Bill Deagle this morning underscores the importance for all of us to be ensuring our readiness for the times ahead.

Bill D makes specific mention of Australia a few times throughout the interview and I believe he's letting us know that we not only have a small window of opportunity to change things but to actively participate in bringing about change to this current timeline we are travelling on, this was confirmed by Kerry's statements as well! Though both highlighted the fact that physical as much as spiritual preparation was needed by us all, so pls take the time to listen to the interview, which is a little lengthy but not as much as some others.

Note for K & Bill R, many thanks to you for having gotten this out as quickly as you have done. I'm sorry I couldn't make it to the conference to hear you both speak and share some insights/experiences I have had with you too...... Enjoy the trip to our beautiful country, I'm sure you'll be amazed at what you might discover here!

Blessings to all of you on this journey,

Vesta.
Old 10-05-2008, 03:08 AM   #92
Tez
Retired Avalon Member

Post Re: Australian Ground Crew Members? re Bill Deagle Interview 5 Oct08

Quote:
Originally Posted by vesta View Post
Hi all,

just thought I'd let you know that the interview by Kerry & Bill R with Bill Deagle this morning underscores the importance for all of us to be ensuring our readiness for the times ahead.

Bill D makes specific mention of Australia a few times throughout the interview ..............so pls take the time to listen to the interview, which is a little lengthy but not as much as some others.

Vesta.
Hi Vesta, i downloaded and listened to it, need to relisten a few times to put it all into perspective.
Also have gone through the other posts relating to the call , and need to have some more time listening to the global messages.

Tez
Tez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 03:46 AM   #93
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Australian Ground Crew Members? re Bill Deagle Interview 5 Oct08

I would be dissapointed if any of you thought that the interview told us anything which we didn't already know.

I found the whole thing to be put forth in an extremely negative manner.

I do agree with Vesta though, not because of the interview, but just because she is right

We do need to have made preparations physically, mentally and spititualy, so that we can help ourselves and eachother through the times ahead.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 03:47 AM   #94
vesta
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Tez,

agreed - I think from the gist of the msg we, (AUST & NZ), will be relatively in far better shape than others but still need to undertake preparations for a little further down the track..........

Will look forward to furthering this discussion when we meet.

Blessings,

Vesta.
Old 10-05-2008, 03:52 AM   #95
vesta
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Anchor,

it does come down to personal readiness in every conceivable way and with that comes building our networks, knowledge and information - let's work on building a positive connection with each other to prepare the path ahead for us here!

Look forward to seeing you soon too Anchor,

blessings,

Vesta.
Old 10-05-2008, 05:54 AM   #96
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

It's interesting to see other folks' views on how best to survive the coming days. Also their areas of choice to flee to. Up to 1994, I had lived my entire life in New Zealand. The first 39 years in Auckland, then two years in Wellsford, north of Auckland. In 1979 we moved down to Tauranga in the Bay of Plenty where we lived at Minden until the area was affected by a landslide after a '100 year event' rainstorm.

In 1986 we moved out to Kati Kati, still in the Bay of Plenty region, where we were happy to stay until the financial situation ending with the stock market crash of '87, meant we had to put our home on the market. We were fortunate enough to find a buyer and soon moved to Murupara, south of Rotorua at the northern end of the Central Plateau, where we were able to freehold a 14 acre hobby farm.

Since moving to the Bay of Plenty area both my wife and I had had vaguely uneasy feelings that we couldn't put our fingers on let alone speak about. We then gradually became aware of some mildly disturbing premonitions. Mt Tarawera was a volcano that burst into life in 1886 causing death and destruction over a wide area when the whole mountain region, which was 17km long, split in two. White Island out in the Bay of Plenty has its active crater vent open on one side with only a few metres of volcanic rock separating its floor from the water in the bay. The floor of this horseshoe-shaped crater is below sea level.

The central area of the North Island of New Zealand, from Lake Taupo (which is the caldera of an ancient massive eruption), north-east through the Bay of Plenty and out to White Island, is an active area where you will find Rotorua's thermal area, Mt Ruapehu (active volcano), Mt Ngauruhoe (active), Mt Tongariro (active),and White Island (active).

All these areas are connected by underground lava beds and it occured to me that if a tsunami were to flood White Islands crater with seawater, the resultant volcanic activity could split the North Island in two. With these thoughts in our minds, my wife and I sold our little farm and moved to Australia in 1994.

Nothing could convince me to move back to that area again. Time will tell if we in fact made a wise choice of where to relocate. And that time may be fast approaching.
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 06:32 AM   #97
vesta
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Brinty,

welcome to the Aust GC member thread!

It is interesting that you felt that way though not necessarily surprising given the regions dynamic history! That entire region is very magnetic for me - I think I have an affinity to the fire elements.........and there's plenty of them there!

I also believe you'd be correct in the influx of seawater into the volcano caldera - a split of the nth island might even produce a tsunami that would have considerable impact on the east coast of this country...

Glad you and your wife have found your patch here in rural Qld.

Look forward to more chats about your plans and the region that you now call home.

Blessings,

Vesta
Old 10-05-2008, 06:47 AM   #98
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Thankyou Vesta for your kind words. I must confess that I was of two minds whether I should post such a gloomy picture. I must also admit to hoping that if I did, someone would make the connection between the possible fate of NZ's North Island and the effect it would have on Aussie's east coast should such a scenario occur. I feel it is best to be aware of each and any possible event so that we can prepare for them.

I'm reminded of an insurance companie's motto from my New Zealand days . . .

"It's better to have insurance and not need it, than to need it and not have it."
Old 10-05-2008, 10:06 AM   #99
vesta
Avalon Senior Member

Brinty,

it's actually not such a stretch as there has been some recent research done in the Wollongong region that indicates in the rock strata the evidence for a large tsunami having hit the east coast in the not too distant past. (This was reported earlier this yr if you wish to follow up on your own research). We have located ourselves inland away from the coast but as you said that's our insurance that we hope never has to be used - most of my family have settled in and around NSW coastal areas...... When you start looking at the evidence and consider recent tsunami events overseas it's not too hard to put things together as a plausible geological event.

Let's hope it's the non-event of our lifetimes -

Blessings,

Vesta.
Old 10-05-2008, 12:47 PM   #100
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

On the subject of tsunamis vesta, there is a book I read back in the 60's that fair gave me the willies. If you can get hold of a copy, it paints a horrifying picture. It's "Earth In Upheaval" by Immanuel Velikovsky. His theories have been rubbished by science in general but they are no worse that what we are coping with at this time.
He actually wrote a series of books but the two most pertinent ones were, "Worlds In Collision" and the one I mentioned above. They actually describe a Nibiru type collision or close encounter. Mind blowing stuff.

Cheers,
Brinty