Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-04-2008, 11:30 PM   #1
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Default Urgent Message from Bill Deagle

Urgent we need your help now with spiritual intevention...
Please listen to Bill Deagle's interview.

http://projectavalon.net/bill_deagle_4_oct_2008.mp3

Last edited by Carol; 03-25-2010 at 07:41 AM.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 12:10 AM   #2
truth-freedom
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Urgent Message from Bill Deagle Blood Sacrifice of US

YES, the time is NOW for us to band together so that we are not WILLING PARTICIPANTS in this plan. I lobbied my Rep hard to vote against the bailout, and he listened. Unfortunately, not enough people were awake. This means as a collective, WE ALLOWED IT. It played right into TPTH rules of destruction. We must align spiritually at this time to make known that we are not willing to sacrifice ourselves.

Everyone, PLEASE take this seriously. We need to focus on financial events for Tuesday as well as protection for Los Angeles, Chicago and other large US cities in the near future.

DO YOU HEAR ME SCREAMING? WE CAN STOP THIS IF WE ONLY REALIZE THAT WE CAN!!!
truth-freedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 12:19 AM   #3
OceanWinds

Default Re: Urgent Message from Bill Deagle Blood Sacrifice of US

why is this... in this forum? this is about healing... and arent you a moderator? Why are you posting this here?
Old 10-05-2008, 12:50 AM   #4
Suriel

Yes. I agree. We need to begin to raise the consciousness once again to a more positive love level. We need to HEAL the world now to prevent any more bad events.

I will start my meditation tonight. It's time to spray some Black Flag on the False Flag. lol.

Count me in.

Peace and Love to everyone!

Old 10-05-2008, 01:02 AM   #5
Kahunamahalo
Avalon Senior Member

Spreading fear I see Carol
Kahunamahalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 01:05 AM   #6
Hypnotize
Avalon Senior Member

kinda of a doom and gloom message, but alll the more reason to stay positive.
Hypnotize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 01:34 AM   #7
waverider
Avalon Senior Member

I believe this is posted here to remind us this is a healing issue that we can participate in. We should all use whatever technique we can to send healing intention to this situation for the best possible outcome. Meditation, Prayer, visualisation, or focused intention on healing, protecting, and bringing balance to this situation. Any Reiki practitioners trained in level 2 might do a treatment using the distance techniques and symbol . Even if you have no training whatsoever , now is the time to start to experiment. Take some time and use intent to manifest healing and change the outcome!

By the way I would be quite interested to hear from any other Reiki practioners on the forum.

May the energy be activated for the highest good.
waverider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 01:45 AM   #8
Argante
Avalon Senior Member

This is the prayer at the very end of the phone call:

"With the spirit of the most high and the creator of the universe, which is the I AM, which is THEIR spirit, speak to them and their mind and body and may they have the attentions of the Holy One who said "let there be all that is". And may they NOT drink the waters of death and will they NOT become a willing sacrifice and may they NOT allow these evils to be on the earth because darkness is not the opposite of light but the absence of it. And by bringing these things to light is not to bring terror to the people but to bring comfort, to bring control, to bring a sense of empowerment to everyone who hears this".

transcribed by Kathleen
Argante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 01:49 AM   #9
crowmirror

Last edited by crowmirror; 10-05-2008 at 04:43 AM.
Old 10-05-2008, 02:01 AM   #10
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

. delete me !

Last edited by Anchor; 10-05-2008 at 11:24 AM. Reason: Rewrite and reposted after thinking about it a bit more ... <3
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 03:30 AM   #11
fairangel
Avalon Senior Member

I agree totally. No fear. We set out our intention for the best way of life for earth and all her inhabitants; that those who are not yet awake will do so without the need for violence and tragedy; that we will take care of each other no matter what. We are strong enough to bear anything,but we do not agree to violence, pain and suffering for anyone. We want life that is meaningful, joyful, loving and kind. We want a life with reverence for everything here. The best possible outcome for all. WE all are ONE.

Blessings to all.
fairangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 03:36 AM   #12
fairangel
Avalon Senior Member

Regarding Dr. Deagle. No one can know the future, since we are able to change timelines. I spoke to him by phone a few months ago, while seeking advice for health issues. He is kind, cares deeply about people, and is extremely intuitive. Whether or not these things he spoke of come to pass, I do believe than he was alerting this group to intercede.
fairangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 03:38 AM   #13
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The Western Shore of the Hudson Bay-churchill, manitoba, canada

Then are we saying that Bill lied to us about his spiritual Energy surges prior to oaklahoma, 911, etc. ?

Is there any information about his claim's
333mark333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 03:48 AM   #14
nagualton
Avalon Senior Member

What is this? Fear factory?

Bill and Karry, what you will say to the people if nothing happed on Oct 7?
O yes, we escape that pitch black timeline#:xyz567821, but look out be aware of Oct 28 ..... another fear injection. Why?

Last edited by nagualton; 10-05-2008 at 04:02 AM.
nagualton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 04:04 AM   #15
wes_whitewolf
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: Urgent Message from Bill Deagle Blood Sacrifice of US

Greetings,

Was trying to do a little research on who Dr. Bill Deagle is and I found this web site (his): http://www.clayandiron.com/about_bio.jsp

Has anyone looked at this?!??! What do you think?

Here is his myspace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=309895078

Is this the same person Bill & Kerry interviewed today? I would trust that they (B&K) would not quickly post any old dooms day prophet without knowing some credible background on this person. But...?!?!?! Please let me know what the rest of you think after looking at his sites above. Am I missing something? Could not find any bio on this person on the Project Camelot site.
I noticed that Kerry said she was having the "same or similar" vision...has she provided her take anywhere?

Yes, lets be calm and get some sort of credibility established on this person before we panic!

Love & Light
wes_whitewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 04:05 AM   #16
Shechaiyah
Banned

Bill Deagle is such a sweetheart; he wants only what is good.

And he's so scared.

But let's be real. NOBODY gets out of here alive, in ANY case.

What we know is, our leadership is crazy; anything can happen.

"We'll see you on the other side, EGON!" IS the inappropriate response.

So, relax. There's no way to fix this, by ourselves. Move your money from the banks to the credit unions and small village banks.

We just have to adapt to troops with their black uniforms, with diamonds of yellow. They're not like us.

Humanity is facing an apocalypse that was never described in Scripture.

Pray for DELIVERANCE -- not for MERE solvency. This self-responsible Medical Doctor is hysterical.

God love him -- I hope he's mistaken about what's coming at us.

Shech--

Last edited by Shechaiyah; 10-05-2008 at 04:20 AM.
Shechaiyah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 04:25 AM   #17
Ali Quadir
Avalon Senior Member

I agree with most of the wisdom above. We're dealing with a psychic greeting, they can be nightmarish. The obvious response is to panic. In a sense this is a negative psychic greeting to us all. And for the obvious reasons this forum would be a target.

My suggestion would be to not desperately engage in psychic combat. To fight something is to acknowledge it's reality. Simply say no! A firm no! and be confident in the knowledge that your no is heard. There's much less of them than there is of us.. I expect the number of people on this forum to already outnumber them so it's us that is creating not them. Which is also the reason for the psychic attack/greeting. They cannot create anything unless we give our blessings. I guess we've been a bother.

Expect them to try more of this. But like a Lion that roars or a dog that barks. They're afraid and they're trying to even the odds by psychological warfare. Shield our avatars, shield the people that carry our focus. Bill and Kerry. Because those will be their most obvious targets.

My soul is your soul.. I also do not permit this. And in my minds eye I put my hand on the shoulder of the people in our focus. This is nothing. It is a joke, someone screamed booh in the night. It's another scare tactic.

BTW, The american economy will recover sooner than later. There have been worse crashes in the last decades. This occasionally happens, it's blown up to be a big deal this time to scare people. It's the new terrorism... I think we should call it stockyexchangism. You know it's worse because it's a bigger and a more complicated word!
Ali Quadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 06:12 AM   #18
DiVineEnvy
Avalon Senior Member

There is a value to Bill Deagle's prophesy. While he brings events we have all been tracking into focus, we are also reminded that there is still time for those inner acts he termed spirit-action, repentance and refusal to allow the "blood sacrifice" to come to pass. How each person comes to this is a personal decision. In a sense, we are all responsible, and it seems that we may already be in the third act so I don't think the urgency is at all misplaced. Where we can intercede is on the spiritual dimension, but there there can be no deception. What clarified intention will ring from each of us to grant us safe passage to the worlds we wish to create?
DiVineEnvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 06:31 AM   #19
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

I sent a link of the Deagle audio to Sharry Edwards from Vocal Profiling to see if she could analyze any intentions in his voice. I wonder if she will check it out.

She has profiled the Presidential Candidates and other well known persons with very interesting results: http://www.bbsradio.com/vocal_impressions.php

Check out bbsradio.com for upcoming shows live:

On October 12th at 5 PM EST she will present a two-hour live broadcast on 'Toward The Light' featuring Alfred Webre, David Icke, Cathy O'Brien & Mark Phillips.

And I agree it is necessary to raise the vibrations of everyone and everything.

I am making a conscious effort, as Alex Collier said in the 5/18/08 partial transcript that I posted the other day, to keep blessing one and all.

BLESS 'EM TO HEAVEN

Bless Dick Cheney
Bless George Bush
Bless John McCain
Bless Barack Obama

And most of all...
Bless Ron Paul

Bless 'em or we'll fall.

With Peace and Love in Mind,
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 06:34 AM   #20
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Hi GC,

A bit worried here after reading the severity of the information contained in the B. Deagle interview, and then finding :

Page not found
The page you are looking for might have been removed,
had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

All follow ups (Wilcock and Jernigan) yield same result.

Think link from Carol is working (thank you Carol) and I am listening to it now, but I still cannot access any Camelot links.

Anyone else have this problem?

Probably temporary but I am more worried now as I am about 5 min. into Deagle's panicked sounding interview.
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 06:38 AM   #21
Tuza

I have the same problem, tried to listen to the short phone calls and got page not found, that is a worry. Get off the Camelot site and stop hacking stuff off. I am sending some beings to stop you, bad people, you will be looking into the eyes of pure love soon enough and what are you going to say or do then, THINK for a second..........go on.
Old 10-05-2008, 06:48 AM   #22
Baggywrinkle

Blood sacrifice....

This is your opportunity to radiate a state of grace.
No one gets out of the illusion alive, after all.

Let's talk for a moment about grace.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...ce&vt=lf&hl=en

"If you admire our faith, strengthen yours. If you admire our sense of commitment, deepen yours. If you admire our community spirit, build your own. If you admire the simple life, cut back. If you admire deep character and enduring values, live them yourself."

In the Handbook For The New Paradigm they describe
how the play has been arranged to guide you to their
desired end. It is up to you as the audience to forgo
the darkness and despair they weave for you. It is up
to you, the audience, to actively change the ending by
creating something unexpected. According to the book,
our survival as a species depends on it.

Never forget the three powerful resources you
always have available to you:

love prayer and forgiveness

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FOhEVOvnuc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6VycjCq6sE

http://www.godtube.com/view_video.ph...76332e680bf8ea

Luke 6:37
Judge not, and you shall not be judged. Condemn not, and you shall not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.

Ultimately we don't get out alive from this illusion.
How may we change the illusion while we are here?

Last edited by Baggywrinkle; 10-05-2008 at 09:16 PM.
Old 10-05-2008, 06:48 AM   #23
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the confirmation Tuza.

Carol:

Do you have any external links to the other interviews? Or did you post that earlier from Camelot?

I would like to hear Wilcock's take on this.

Deagle sounding more serious now. I can hear that he is physically pained by this.
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 06:50 AM   #24
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

I resonate with those who speak to the positive. Fear will not serve us. As long as we stand against TPTB we are ineffective. As soon as we begin to live FOR our values and our wisdom, we begin to spread light, and that's our job.
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 07:15 AM   #25
wes_whitewolf
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Urgent Message from Bill Deagle Blood Sacrifice of US

Please!!!!! Everyone go listen to David Wilcock's take on Bill Deagle

Before we all rush around making fools of ourselves to family and friends claiming nukes are going to go off on Tuesday, do your research first.
Yes, I agree that something is coming but I am not picking up dooms day this coming week...my feelings say its going to be a little slower than the Deagle interview set off with everyone.
Bill & Kerry did a very smart move by calling David and getting his take on Deagle and his reading as an intuitive as well...I think they realized that they jumped the gun on releasing the Deagle interview before establishing his credibility first. David has pointed out that Deagle made claims/prophecies prior to this and was incorrect (never materialized). David also pointed out the Deagle had his medical license yanked because of suspicious practices.
Again, listen to this before going underground based upon Deagles piece: http://projectavalon.net/david_wilcock_4_oct_2008.mp3

Stay calm, in love & light.
wes_whitewolf is offline   Reply With Quote