Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 11-26-2008, 08:09 PM   #1
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Default Strange things I have noticed lately

Just lately I have been doing my usual star watching along with the moon, now, last week I was stood utside work at 7am having a smoke. I looked up at the moon, now, being a bushcrafter I played a little game of finding south using a house roof top as a marker.

Two days later when back at work, again outside having a smoke. I looked to where the moon was 2 days previous, wasnt there.

I turned around , looked up and there it was, now I have over the last few months noticed some strange things with the moon but not 145 degrees difference in 2 days.

Sounds awefully like bull**** but it is not.

Has anyone else noticed strange astral things lately?
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 08:14 PM   #2
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Strange things I have noticed lately

Yep - As well as unusual declinations of the Sun as it transits the Sky. I've been noticing this though for about a Year or so and when I tell others about it - Well y'know how that goes LOL...

Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 08:15 PM   #3
Sol Invictus
Banned

Default Re: Strange things I have noticed lately

Glad its not just me.

I was up in the hills stretching the legs and watched a beautiful two thirds full moon rising. Nice i thought, very beautiful.

Two days later, a cresent moon high up in the day time sky.

Going mad? I thought I was, but alot of folks emailed me asking 'did you see it too'.

I am also UK based.

Sol.
Sol Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 08:16 PM   #4
Sol Invictus
Banned

Oh and don't even get me started about how damn white and bright the sun is.
Thats driving me potty trying to figure that one out.
Old 11-26-2008, 08:17 PM   #5
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah, tell me about it.
Was concerned to put it here but thought sodit. The sun as you say is changing too, as I have to keep changing the angles, lol
Old 11-26-2008, 08:22 PM   #6
Squeptikal
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammit View Post
Just lately I have been doing my usual star watching along with the moon, now, last week I was stood utside work at 7am having a smoke. I looked up at the moon, now, being a bushcrafter I played a little game of finding south using a house roof top as a marker.

Two days later when back at work, again outside having a smoke. I looked to where the moon was 2 days previous, wasnt there.

I turned around , looked up and there it was, now I have over the last few months noticed some strange things with the moon but not 145 degrees difference in 2 days.

Sounds awefully like bull**** but it is not.

Has anyone else noticed strange astral things lately?
So what were you smoking - really?
Squeptikal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 08:26 PM   #7
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

And that is why i thought this was a bad idea.....
Old 11-26-2008, 08:33 PM   #8
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Strange things I have noticed lately

Quote:
And that is why i thought this was a bad idea.....
Yeah - Well - We knew They'd be along at some time. Nevermind Them - Sing It Brother. Its what We're here for...

It'll either be understood - Or those not understanding it will have another chance to do so...

Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 08:53 PM   #9
Swanny
I dont need a label !

I've noticed lately that the sunsets are a colour that I don't think I've ever seen before
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 09:00 PM   #10
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

over the course of months now i have been observing many changes above us, around us ...

yes, the moon has been playing magician, the sun some mornings larger and prouder than i have ever seen it to be

i have seen perfect cloud formations of the faces of goddesses by day and crystal skulls in the night

all speaking to us of the changes to come, whether we choose to listen or not is our free will

it is all in the way we see things, if we see nothing then we are not ready

no need to be smoking anything, only need to be ...

listen and see ... without fear
futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 09:03 PM   #11
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Hmm, it is fairly normal to see the crescent moon in daylight during the winter, usually late afternoon on a sunny clear day (late afternoon being about 2pm at this time of year) so I wouldn't worry too much about that, its nothing out of the ordinary. I've seen it tonnes of times throughout my life.

As for the moon moving a lot over a couple of days, I have to say last week it was very light at about 11pm, so I looked out of the door for the moon and it wasn't anywhere in sight. Anyhow I walked into the garden and it was directly above the house, can't say I've ever seen it there before, or seen it anywhere near as bright? I'm not an astronomer so I don't actually know where the moon should be each night, so I didn't think too much of it.

Surely though, astronomers would have noticed if the moon was somewhere where it was not supposed to be?
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 09:12 PM   #12
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Average Joe View Post
Hmm, it is fairly normal to see the crescent moon in daylight during the winter, usually late afternoon on a sunny clear day (late afternoon being about 2pm at this time of year) so I wouldn't worry too much about that, its nothing out of the ordinary. I've seen it tonnes of times throughout my life.

As for the moon moving a lot over a couple of days, I have to say last week it was very light at about 11pm, so I looked out of the door for the moon and it wasn't anywhere in sight. Anyhow I walked into the garden and it was directly above the house, can't say I've ever seen it there before, or seen it anywhere near as bright? I'm not an astronomer so I don't actually know where the moon should be each night, so I didn't think too much of it.

Surely though, astronomers would have noticed if the moon was somewhere where it was not supposed to be?
Dont know about astronomers, but, I have seen changes from day to day but not on such a great change as last week. If others are seeing it too then great, im not mad.
Old 11-26-2008, 09:16 PM   #13
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Well yeah, I've pretty much seen the same as you more or less, except I thought nothing of it at the time. But no, you're not going mad.

Certainly, seeing the moon in daylight isn't madness, its a fact.
Old 11-26-2008, 09:17 PM   #14
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Dont know about astronomers, but, I have seen changes from day to day but not on such a great change as last week. If others are seeing it too then great, im not mad.
madness is ego, ego won't get us through the eye of the needle ...

trust will, trust you see what you do

not with your eyes, trust you see with your heart
futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 09:45 PM   #15
John aka#404
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercuriel View Post
Yep - As well as unusual declinations of the Sun as it transits the Sky. I've been noticing this though for about a Year or so and when I tell others about it - Well y'know how that goes LOL...

OMG finally somebody else to talk to

For 2-3 years now I have noticed the oddities (declinations, brightness) and mention to people and of course, they just stare at me.

I do not project any theories... only the question "what is going on?"

John
John aka#404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 09:51 PM   #16
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

You've made me think about it. I'll start observing the sky too.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 01:03 AM   #17
sleepingnomore

Strange you should have this thread, I was thinking of starting one.

Every night I take a walk to gaze at the sky. Three nights ago it was an incredibly clear night out as I looked up the stars seemed to bright so I stopped to check for the usual formations. I thought they were strangely low in the sky, I don't know if it was an optical illusion but then I noticed one large star with hundreds of pinpoints of light around it in a random pattern. I thought it was strange and just as I was thinking this it disappeared. I looked away and caught it appearing again out of the corner of my eye. I just stood there dumbfounded wondering what it was. As soon as I formulated that thought I saw a large white helicopter, larger than any I had ever seen before with a red stripe on it, very low in the sky flying in that direction. It made no sound and came from a direction where there is no known airport or military airstrip. I thought how odd???? Then another plane coming from an opposite direction, higher in the sky was headed that way almost in an intersecting pattern. I tried to see what was happening and then they all seemed to disappear behind the treeline.

I've watched the skies for many years and seen strange independantly moving lights but nothing like this. I'm still shaking my head as to what was really there, I know it isn't my imagination.
Old 11-27-2008, 01:19 AM   #18
blastawaycas
Avalon Senior Member

Agree with average joe i have observed the moon in positions i have never seen it in before as i took the dogs on the front late at night i was somewhat startled to see the moon over the top of our roof (not literally) never seen it there before, it always arises from the north sea over eston hills in an arc looking south this path took it right above me as i stated it somewhaat startled me

and as for the sun my goodness....how dazzingly bright lately
blastawaycas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 01:19 AM   #19
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

I'm glad you mentioned this.
I thought I was nuts!

(Maybe I am) hahahaa

Last edited by Ampgod; 11-27-2008 at 10:27 AM.
Ampgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 01:27 AM   #20
Sol Invictus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Average Joe View Post
Please read my entire post. The moon was seen at night a good size and in a clear sky. 2 days later its a cresent and high up in the sky. Thats NOT possible at all. the moon cannot just decide 'hell, ill appear at night rising in the sky AND during the day'.

However, the single fact that i am wearing cat 4 sunglasses all year round now to combat the bright sun is a very stark indicator to me that the suns brightness is changing dramatically.
Old 11-27-2008, 01:49 AM   #21
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry Sol, I didn't read your post properly.

I'm not an astronomer so I don't know how quickly the moon would go to a crescent from more or less full, or how high it should be in the sky each night, but I have to say seeing the brightest moon I've ever seen directly above my rooftop seemed at the very least odd, because I've never noticed that before.

In fact what made me notice is because it was so light outside (moonlight) at 11pm on what should have been an ink black dark winter evening and so I went outside to investigate. "Strange" thought I. "Never seen moonlight this bright". "and where the hell is the moon?" I then thought. "oh its directly above my roof. What the **** is it doing there? Never seen it there before?" I concluded.

Maybe we should check this out, and compare what we see to what we should see according to the textbook. Certainly if anything unusual has occured, astronomers aren't telling.
Old 11-27-2008, 10:16 AM   #22
McMaster
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
Oh and don't even get me started about how damn white and bright the sun is.
Thats driving me potty trying to figure that one out.
So it's not just me then, great!
Summer is coming here in Australia, and we usually have lunch outside. Sun is so bright and somehow to me it looks like a blueish hue to the light. I have had my eyes watering heavily more than once because of this.

E: I think this all could have something to do with "electric Universe" and plasma driven electricity currents in space.
Been reading this site for couple of days now. Very interesting stuff: The Electric Universe

Video on the issue: Thunderbolts of The Gods

Last edited by McMaster; 11-27-2008 at 10:27 AM.
McMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 10:36 AM   #23
elsinorelore
Avalon Senior Member

Its not just me either! Yeah!!! Ive been watching and observing since Sept., I think it was, and yes, Ive been noticing strange stuff too!!! Also with some constellations, and starts that seem to blink, and pulse alot more than "normal" in a wide range of colors. And the sun and moon, well Ive too noticed what youve all said previously, so what do you think it all means? Why havent we seen more articles about this from the big wigs who understand the science? Seems like theres an awful lot of us, all over the world who are noticing, and watching! Too many of us to call us all crazy, RIGHT!!!
elsinorelore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 02:55 PM   #24
blastawaycas
Avalon Senior Member

With regards to all the above could it be the result of the chemtrails we are all seeing after all these years of chemtrails in the sky that what we are witnessing is due to this "pollution" it is now distorting the atmosphere like a heathaze would distort what you would be looking at....if you get what i mean!!

A bit like filters on a camera lens maybe.....just a thought

regards everyone
blastawaycas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 03:02 PM   #25
sleepingnomore

I was originally thinking more holagraphic technology initially, but who knows?